List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Christmas with The McGraths" with Katie McGrath

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Christmas with The McGraths" with Katie McGrath

Christmas with the McGraths
    With Katie McGrath
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Public, handjob, dirty talk, voyeur, FF/M, creampie, airplane
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

I Hadn't been dating the astounding Irish actress Katie McGrath for more than two months when the holiday season rolled around. I had expected Katie to travel back home to see her folks in Ireland and I'd see mine, but the dark haired beauty surprised me by asking me to go with her.

"You've got your passport updated of course. I would think, otherwise I wouldn't have met you in Vancouver," she laughed. "So I don't see the problem."

"There isn't a problem," I chuckled back over the phone. "It's just unexpected is all. We haven't even slept together and we're already to be spending Christmas overseas together, probably sharing a room, and I'm meeting your parents. That's a big jump."

"It is a big jump," Katie concurred in her delicious accent. "Is it one you don't want to make yet? I understand we've mostly been long distance."

"I think I want to, tear off the bandaid or whatever. I'm just afraid of it not working out for some reason. I don't think I want to be stranded in Ireland if your parents hate me and your dad turns me out," I rushed.

She was silent on the other end for a moment. "My father is pretty old fashioned, but Mum is easy going and able to calm him down. I think it would be good for us, but if you don't want to, I understand."

I sighed and told her, "I think I have to give this a shot. You have been nothing but great to me since I met you, and I think I owe it to you and us to give this a try."

I could almost hear her smile from where she was, because the little squeal she let out was very audible. "Yes! I promise you'll love my parents, and I can't wait for you to see home. You'll fall in love with it, Nate, I promise."

---

A few days passed with anxious anticipation, buying tickets, and packing. Me and Katie were finally making a romantic holiday getaway, and it would be the most time we were able to spend together in one trip.

We were on the plane, flying business class, which was comfortable but not ridiculously plush, and not over crowded. The basic comforts of the flight did little to calm my flying anxiety.

"Hey, are you okay?" Katie asked, stroking my hand with her thumb. "You look a little pale."

"Yeah, I'm just not a great flier. This is only my third time in the air, too," I said. "I haven't had a lot of extra roles I couldn't just drive to."

"Ah," she said, no hint of judgment in her voice. "Maybe getting a bit cozy would help, hmm?" my sweet Katie asked, pulling out a small checkered lap blanket from her carry-on.

I made nothing of it, as she held my hand innocently under the blanket, but I unexpectedly felt her other hand rubbing my thigh. I relaxed into it, but tensed a little as she got higher and higher.

"Are you okay, honey? Flying is really getting to you?" Katie asked sweetly, her little hand now on my crotch. "Here, let me help some more," she offered as she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zipper down oh so slowly.

The flying wasn't just getting to me, but the idea of getting caught on a plane with my famous girlfriend's hand around my cock also had me on edge.

"Katie, I appreciate the sentiment, but maybe this isn't a great idea?" I said, trying to sound calm and not at all shaky.

"Shhh, don't worry about it, love," she soothed me, kissing my jaw and sliding her hands into my opened jeans, feeling my hardening length over my underwear. "You may be nervous, but you're also a little excited. I can tell," she whispered into my ear. I also couldn't believe that an airplane on the way to see her parents would be the first time I'd feel her hand on my cock.

"That does feel good," I relented, easing up a bit.

"I do say," she murmured, slipping her fingers under the waistband and feeling my hot skin. "You're so smooth, so warm," she whispered as her fingertip traced the bottom vein of my hardening dick. "I just wish I could get your pants off, make it a little more comfortable for you. I can't fondle your balls like this, can I, Nate?"

I was also figuring out what a tease she was. Because we were long distance, we hadn't gotten too hot before, so this side of her was new. We were both faithful as far as I knew, so it made sense she had needs just like I did.

I closed my eyes and reveled in Katie's smooth hand slowly working my dick, her occasional kiss to my jaw or cheek, and her steady breathing in my ear as she rested her head on mine. Anybody walking by our seats would swear we were just napping.

"I want to suck this long, thick cock, Nate. I want you to feel my lips sliding over the tip and wrapping around you, my sweetheart." I shuddered at Katie's words, wishing much the same. She had noticed that little action, and she giggled, spurred on by it.

"Katie, I want you, too," I told her, our foreheads pressed together as she continued to work my length. "I want to feel the heat between your legs."

"I want to taste you so bad, all of you," she almost whined as she removed her hand from me and took it out from under the blanket. I could see just a tiny bit of my shiny precum between her thumb and index finger. She made a show of removing it with a single, long skilled lick, leaving the little string on her tongue for me to see.

"Fuck," I groaned as she smiled wickedly. "You're so fucking hot, Katie. Oh my God." She smiled again, and licked the palm of her hand before returning it to me under the blanket.

With the new lubrication of her spit, Katie was able to use more confident wrist action. As good as it felt, I was also a little worried the action would bring more attention to what we were doing.

I pushed the risk to the back of my mind and continued to enjoy the pleasure Katie McGrath was giving me.

I next opened my eyes because I heard light footfalls, and with a glance, I found they belonged to a cute blonde stewardess who had sat down across from us.

It was getting later in the evening, and the cabin lights were dimmed. The flight crew also had lighter duties as passengers were looking to sleep.

This young beauty who sat across from us looked over in acknowledgement of our presence and smiled.

Katie and I smiled back warmly, and I waved. I also couldn't miss that the Supergirl star never stopped giving me the rub down.

Her continued action during the exchange with the stewardess wasn't missed by Cindy, as her name tag read, either.

Her clear blue eyes flitted down to the blanket, and Katie's movements were pretty obvious as to what they were.

Katie smiled at the blonde attendant, who's eyebrows were raised on what looked like a mix of curiosity and shock.

Cindy couldn't seem to look away from us, and that emboldened Katie, who was starting to reveal herself as quite the voyeur.

Katie smiled slyly at our audience of one, and with her free hand, slowly lifted the blanket to show in detail what she was doing underneath the checkered cloth.

Cindy's jaw dropped as she took in the sight of my length in Katie's hand, my taut skin slick and dampened by precum that Katie expertly moved around.

"Hi, Cindy. I'm Katie, this is my boyfriend Nate," my lovely, dark haired girl introduced us to the baffled Cindy.

"I… I recognize you from Merlin," Cindy said with a gulp, meeting Katie's dark green eyes. "Ha… hi," she said shyly, licking her lips. "It's nice to meet you."

Katie looked around the cabin, which was otherwise dead silent, save for our conversation and the constant hum of the airplane.

"Nate is a nervous flier, Cindy. Do you mind if I help him relax a little?" Katie asked, still working my cock but looking at Cindy, who was nervously biting her lip and also looking around the cabin.

"Uh, no, I don't think that'll be an issue. We want our passengers to have the best flight possible," Cindy assured us. Katie took that as an invitation to let a long line of spit down from her red lips onto my stiff, straining cock.

"Thank you, Cindy. Nate and I really do appreciate your concern," Katie said, now working my length with one hand and using the other to tug at my jeans. I got the message, and pulled them down until she could fondle my balls. "That's better," Katie said with a winning smile.

"Just ah, just try not to get caught, right?" Cindy said, her lips curling into a nervous smile. "Enjoy the flight," she said, and stood to leave but Katie shook her head.

"Everyone else is asleep, and you're our stewardess for just this section, right? What's the harm in staying, in watching?"

Cindy looked around and then looked back at my cock, and Katie's delicate hands playing with me. She licked her lips and quickly crossed the aisle to sit next to me.

"Do you want to touch him?" Katie offered, and aimed my cock at her, completely failing to even get my opinion on it, not that I'd argue.

The cute little blonde didn't have to be asked twice and happily spit on her hand before wrapping it around my meat pole.

"Keep stroking him while I go to work, yeah?" Katie asked in her sexy Irish accent. She got out of her seat and carefully squatted between her seat and the back of the seat in front of her.

With Cindy's soft, warm hand keeping my dick upright and hard, Katie easily tongued my balls and kissed the skin of my scrotum, humming happily as if she was waiting for the longest time to do this, which she very well may have been.

"Fuck that's hot," Cindy murmured as she looked down into the same emerald eyes I was looking into. "God you're lucky, Nate," she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, I am," I chuckled back, running a hand through the Supergirl star's long dark hair. "She knows how to suck nuts perfectly; plenty of tongue play, and not hard enough to hurt."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Cindy laughed as she looked around. The cabin lights were so low, and she could even hear people snoring nearby. "Oh, what the hell," she sighed as she brushed her blonde ponytail over her opposite shoulder and lowered her head, taking my cock between her soft lips.

I gasped and grabbed a handful of each girl's hair as they pleasured me in tandem with their mouths. I wondered if Katie was upset that this random slut of a stewardess had my cock in her mouth before Katie could, but if she did, she wasn't showing it. Katie was actually reaching up and fondling Cindy's medium sized chest through her uniform.

I wasn't going to complain about this surprising series of events, but rather leaned into it. Slouching down in my seat, making my balls even easier for Katie to suckle and sliding my dick a little deeper into Cindy's delicious mouth.

After a moment, Katie let my balls feel the air of the cabin and pulled Cindy's mouth off me by her hair, only to kiss her passionately with more than a fair amount of tongue.

I watched in awe as these two mismatched beauties swapped spit; Katie with her nearly black hair, green eyes and being around 40 years old, and then there was the blonde haired and blue eyed Cindy who couldn't be more than 25.

Katie pushed Cindy off with two hands as they both breathed in deeply, a string of spit still connecting their swollen lips, the girls looking at each other with glassy, lust filled eyes.

Without looking, Katie started jerking my still hard, spit-covered cock again as she went back to sucking Cindy's pink tongue. I had to laugh as both girls suppressed their moans.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen, but we probably shouldn't drag this out too long," I said, knowing this couldn't last forever.

"Katie, you should ride him. I'll keep a lookout," Cindy suggested, proving herself helpful.

"Okay," Katie smiled wickedly, standing up to her full height and wiping the saliva from her lips and chin.

Katie was the picture of business class, her ample chest held in by a white silk button-up blouse, and her long legs on display in a black miniskirt. I was beginning to wonder if the miniskirt was also part of Katie hoping we'd be able to make the flight a little more enjoyable.

Katie turned around and braced her hands against the back of the seat in front of her, allowing me to pull her skirt up and over her pale ass, exposing sexy red panties.

I happily pulled them aside with one hand, revealing her shaved, wet pussy to Cindy and myself.

"She looks so tasty," Cindy purred, running her fingers down the wet puffy lips of Ms. McGrath.

"What are you waiting for, an invitation?" I laughed as I pushed her face into Katie's waiting gash.

I sat back and watched as Cindy licked my older girlfriend's cunt from behind while I touched myself until I heard Katie say, "Nate, I need your cock. I want it now."

There's no way I was going to tell her no, and our time really was limited.

I grabbed Katie's hips and slowly pulled her down, lining up with her as she came down on me.

"Oh my God, the look on her face right now, Nate," Cindy whispered, a grin on her own face. "She loves your cock."

"She's… she's right," Katie concurred, her hands gripping the armrests of our seats now that I was fully in her. "Oh God does it feel good. Oh fuck."

"She's gritting her teeth. She's trying so hard not to moan," Cindy filled me in as I filled in Katie's sopping pussy.

"He just feels so good," Katie quietly groaned as she swiveled her hips on me. "I want to bounce on this cock, but I need to be quiet."

"I know darling, I know," I sympathized as I reached around her, slid my hand under her skirt, and rubbed her right above where we were joined.

I started humping up into Katie, trying to move the show along, and she started to let out the cutest little squeaks, but I was worried about getting any louder.

Cindy came to our rescue and clapped a hand on Katie's mouth, helping to muffle the sounds as she started to gyrate her hips faster, increasing the friction for both of us.

"It's okay, Katie. I've got you covered. Now cum on his cock, and get him to cum in you," Cindy whispered in the Irish woman's ear.

"I want to cum so bad," Katie whimpered from under Cindy's hand. "I want to cum so bad," she continued, as she frantically slipped back and forth on top of me, the top of my thighs wet from sweat and her arousal as our dangerous game of lust and not getting caught dragged on.

I had successfully navigated past the front of her panties and was violently strumming her sensitive clit by this time.

Katie let go of my thighs and clamped her hands over Cindy's as she forcefully came, her tight vaginally muscles squeezing me until I burst too, shooting my entire load into the gorgeous McGrath.

We sat there, the three of us, happily reveling in what we had done and thinking we got away with it.

Slowly, Katie lifted herself from my lap, and I could feel my slippery cock slide out of her, and she gasped.

We watched in horror as the man in front of us stirred, but then settled back down. We laughed a little as Katie fixed her skirt and her panties, trapping most of what we had brewed between herself and the cloth of her panties.

Once she was properly seated, she ran a hand through her hair that looked black in the low light, and smiled at me. "Did you think our first time would be joining the Mile High Club?"

"No I didn't, but I think it was great practice for staying quiet at your parent's place."

CYG March: Lena Headey

2. Thanks Qtfqtf, JU5TU5, whaywood13, MiamiLyfe, Sorale21, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Qtfqtf, JU5TU5, whaywood13, Sorale21, nerick, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, now that is some FIRST CLASS action hehe, that was hot Harbinger.
    I wonder if-what happens during their return flight? haha

4. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post