Thread: "Livvy Dupe" Chapter 1 with Olivia Dunne

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Livvy Dupe" Chapter 1 with Olivia Dunne

Livvy Dupe
    With Olivia Dunne
    Written by os1
    Codes: MF, blowjob
    Disclaimer: Written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Hey all my first time writing a story so would love some feed back, I've had this idea running around my head for months so had to finally get it out. I have a Ch.2 that is almost ready to go up as well which will be up soon

My life was great, I was on top of the world, I am a 23 year old senior at Louisiana state university, I am a 6 foot 4 back up offensive lineman that has never seen the playing field but is still a National Champion, thank you Joe Burrow. I am an average student with a few job prospects but nothing major, so why is my life so good, well that would be because of my girlfriend, 20 year old LSU gymnast and tiktok star Livvy Dunne. We met Livvy's freshman year at a college wide sports banquet and we have been dating ever since, I am the envy of every guy in the world and it has been great.

"What the fuck, again, I can't stand this bitch" Livvy just walked in from practice to our small off campus apartment fuming. "You see this shit, live dupe, live with cannons it is everywhere why can't she get her own thing and leave me alone"

I sighed knowing that this was about her again, the last few months some tiktok thot from Minnesota had started getting recognition for looking a little like Livvy, I didn't see it, but the internet ran with it so the girl Breckie Hill capitalized on it and ran with it, I couldn't blame her for going after her 15 minutes but Livvy hated it.

I went up to livvy, took her phone and put it down before pulling her in for a hug and kiss, I told her I had a surprise for her this evening that would take her mind off everything. I sniffed the air as I hugged her and jokingly said "but first you stink, get you little ass in the shower" that got me a smile and a slap on the chest before she started heading towards our bathroom, "EEK" I gave her tight gymnast ass a smack as she went by, getting me another smile and a sashay of the hips watching her disappear into the bathroom.

A few hours later we had just finished up a date night at a nice restaurant and made our way back home when livvy said "Thank you for dinner, it was a lovely surprise to take my mind off things." I smiled leaned down to the 5'6 gymnast that I was almost a foot taller than, kissed her deeply and said "Dinner wasn't the surprise" as I handed her an envelope, she opened it and saw that I had booked us an LA airBnB for the summer, even back up offensive linemen make good NiL money in the football crazed south. "Oh my god a whole summer just the 2 of us in LA. I can't wait" I told her we had the whole summer together, we could do anything she wanted including networking with people to maybe find her more mainstream acting type jobs or even do some collars with other tiktok stars out there.

"I have the best boyfriend ever" Livvy said As she grabbed in for a kiss and started pulling me into the bedroom, I could see by the look in her eyes it was going to be a good night. Livvy pushed me onto the bed and stood over me pulling off her dress leaving her standing there in nothing but high heels and a tiny pink thong. She went down to her knees and started pulling my pants off, she got me naked and started playing with my cock. rubbing it, kissing it, working me up to half hardness, before slipping me into her warm wet mouth.

"Gluck, Gluck.. Gluck" Livvy knew what I liked and knew how to suck my cock and tease me. "God, I love this dick, so big and thick and veiny. I love feeling you stretch me out every time. Please baby please stretch my throat, fuck my face with your fat cock." God she was good. She opened her mouth put my cock on her tongue and just left it there not moving. I reached down grain her blonde hair in both hands essentially giving her pig tails as I started to pull her down on my cock, shoving my 7 inches all the way down her throat, I could feel her throat stretching to accommodate the girth know stuck down her throat as i continued my assault on her mouth. "GLUCK..GLUCK..GLUCK.." you could her the sounds of her throat rectching as my cock pummeled millions of mens masturbation fantasies. My balls were resting on her chin as she looked up at me with her makeup running, eyes watering and smiled around my cock. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and said "get up her, I want to stretch that pussy out"

"Yes Daddy stretch me out, stretch your flexible fuck slut to her limits." I laid down on the bed and told her to ride me, she smiled knowing exactly what I wanted and I watched as she turned around so I could see that famous ass of her and she did the splits, right onto my cock, Livvy Dunne was riding my cock reverse cowgirl while doing the splits, I will admit the first time she did this I instantly blew my load filling up her pussy but now I can last a bit longer with her doing this. I grabbed her hips and kept her steady while I thrusted up into her, pounding her pussy over and over. I flipped her over so she was now on the bed on all fours and fucked her from behind watching that ass ripple and bounce with every thrust as she was getting closer and closer to cumming.

" Fuck Fuck FUck. so close, shit shit, I'm Cumming, I'm cummming YEEEESSSSSSS" Livvy let out a long moan as her body shock from pleasure, her front end collapsed on the bed leaving her face down and ass up as I continued to pummel her looking for my own release. After a minute or two for her to recover she slipped off my cock, kneeled in front of me and took my cock back into her mouth, sucking me, trying to drain the life from me through my cock head it felt like. She took me out of her mouth and started to jack me off. "Cum for me baby, please, I want your cum, I want my reward I've earned it. Cum for me daddy cum all over my face." She could feel my cock throb at that last sentence. " Yeah you like that you want to cover your sluts face in cum, make your territory, let the whole world know I'm a slut for your cock and a dump for your cum. Do it baby, then maybe I'll make a video and post it of me covered in your cum, let everyone know I'm spoken for cum for me, cover me in your cu…" As she was talking I grunted and fired rope after rope all over her face, covering her in streaks of thick white cum as she smiled up at me. "Thank you so much baby" I can't wait for the summer

Post Thanks / Like

For a first ever story, that was really good! My only suggestion would be formatting, breaking up the dialogue etc so its easier to read. But aside from that it was gold os1. Really look forward to reading part 2.

3. Thanks os1 thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, os1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my. Always welcome a Dunne story

5. Thanks TPG, os1 thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, os1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks TPG means a lot, have always enjoyed your stories. Hope you will enjoy Ch 2 just as much

7. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely. That was an awesome first story. Better than anything I did for a first haha

9. Thanks RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was short but really hot, os1. Well done!
    CYG March: Lena Headey