Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Magick Touch Ch. 3 with Olivia Holt, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Alba, Georgia Ellenwood

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Magick Touch Ch. 3 with Olivia Holt, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Alba, Georgia Ellenwood

The Magick Touch Ch. 3
    With Olivia Holt, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Alba
    Feat. Georgia Ellenwood as Georgia Fleet Foot
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, F/F/F, M/F/F/F, forced, stripped, toys, rimjob, fingering, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fantasy and is not for monetary gain.

I woke up to the feeling of a cold, wet clothe on my forehead. Without opening my eyes, I sat up and placed a hand on the rag, but there was another smaller hand under mine.

I opened my eyes and saw a woman older than I with striking, sharp features and the prettiest jade green eyes I had ever seen.

"Oh good, you're up," she said with a smile that was nearly contagious. I would have smiled had I not remembered my situation.

"I am," I confirmed, still studying her. What was her purpose? Was she a threat? A servant or slave to Jessica Albanus? "Who are you?" I asked, deciding I'd let her answer my questions.

"I am Olivae the Wild," she answered. "I am a slave to Jessica Albanus," she confirmed my suspicion. "I was taken as a war prize some years ago."

"I am sorry about your lot. I fear I am in a similar situation."

"I assumed so," the Wild said with a frown. "Jessica could be a worse master, to be sure," she tried to console me. "She does not work us too hard, we are treated quite well, but we are all at the mercy of her sexual appetites."

"I think I am not bound to be hers for long," I chuckled. "Though it does sound like there are worse masters to be had, as you said. What should I know about Jessica?"

Olivae continued to tend to the cut on my head, though I believed her to be spending more time on it than needed as she answered, "She is a fair woman, believe it or not. Do as told, keep your head down, and you'll be fine. Your companion, the witch, has been visited by Jessica many times, I am afraid. She prptested at first, but has since come to welcome it, actually."

"Is Olivia alright?" I asked, instantly worried for my small friend. I had no idea what kind of sexual pleasures or horrors she was being subjected to.

"Given the amounts of moans from her tent when we're not traveling, I would say she is in good hands," Olivae told me with a blush. "Jessica seems to be in a better mood every time she leaves Olivia."

"I remember being struck only the once. How is it that so much time has passed?" I asked, trying to put together some of my own issues.

"She has been drugging you, I'm afraid. She has also… used your body while you were out. She has ridden you many times and has watched a number of us service you with our mouths," she told me. "Your manhood works just fine while you are asleep."

"I see," I said nodding my head. "I would have preferred to be awake for that."

"Truly?" Olivae asked, her jaw falling open.

"Yes," I confirmed. "Jessica is a beautiful woman and I have no wife. You are very striking as well. By the culture of my tribe, that means my cock is free to do as I see fit with it. Only once I am married am I expected to save it for one woman," I explained.

"Oh," Olivae said, blushing. "Should I tell you then that I, too, used your cock on some occasions while Jessica had you drugged?" she asked, nervously biting her lip and refusing to look at me.

"What did you do to me, Olivae?"

"It was right after Jessica had used you, usually. Your cock was still hard, and was sloppy and wet from her juices and your seed. I simply cleaned you off with my mouth, but I made you cum again as well," she admitted with reddened cheeks. "I'm quite fond of your taste."

"I will forgive you as long as you do that again while I am awake to enjoy it," I said.

Olivae quickly changed the subject away from the two of us, as I doubted her cheeks could get any more red. "What of the women of your tribe? Are they as promiscuous?"

"Absolutely," I confirmed. "Women enjoy sex as much as us men, and honing one's sexuality and the skill of sex makes for a very desired marriage partner."

"But Jessica said Olivia was a virgin before Kathrin Romany abducted her?" Olivae asked, her intelligent green eyes continuing to watch me.

"She is the rarest case in our village. But if she knew she was a witch, that would explain it. She is the only woman in our village that has a hairless pussy. Rumor of that would have gotten out. Not to mention her taste."

At that moment, my new captor, Jessica Albanus, entered the large tent, just barely needing to duck her head.

"Olivae!" the warrioress shouted. Before Olivae verbally responded, she quickly pulled down the front of her dress, revealing her small, pert gorgeous tits in full subservience to her mistress.

"Yes, my lady?" Olivae answered.

"Why have you not continued to drug this hostile brute?" Olivae stammered to find an answer, but Jessica just held up a hand instead. "Nevermind. We must pack up and move. We are to meet Vikandr, Princess and sister of Queen Keeganus of Carthage in the next few days. She wishes to meet this witch for herself before we waste her sister's time with it. She also wants to see Kathrin Romany in chains for herself."

"Where is Olivia? What have you done to her?" I demanded to know, trying to rush forward, but Olivae being in front of me stopped me from fully charging.

"She is fine, dog," Jessica said as she stepped deeper into the tent. "She is being treated well; I have bathed her, bathed with her, and I have been sharing my bed with her, much to both of our pleasures. As you know, her pussy is worthy of legend, and I love her small body. Won't you ask of Kathrin Romany as well?"

"I care nothing of the Roman dogs. That, we have in common," I spat. "I hope she has been fucked by every mercenary in your employ."

"She has not been yet. She has stayed quiet and a non-issue. She has been warned that as soon as she steps out of line, however, she will be passed around the camp fires like a common whore," Jessica said with a smile. "Olivia has been treated far better, as was Queen Keeganus's order. Olivia is to be a guest unless she gives us reason to be harsh. She has eaten well, and has had all of her needs seen to personally. She does prefer female company to male, however. Except for you perhaps," she said quizzically.

"The first thing Romany did was force her, so it won't take a lot to sway over Olivia to Keeganus's side," I thought aloud.

"Come with me, and I will show you to your precious girl. Olivae, come with us, will you?" Olivae nodded and moved to pull her dress up, but with a hand, Jessica forbade it. "Always down around me, dear girl. You know this," she told Olivae, gently cupping her precious breasts before letting go and urging us out.

With Olivae behind us, Jessica led me to her grand tent, which dwarfed the other canvas tents around her. She was a mercenary captain, but very successful.

"She is within," Jessica said, opening the tent flap and allowing me to step in.

Laying in Jessica's bed, covered in furs and sleeping pleasantly, a smile on her face, was dear Olivia, not a stitch of clothing on her lithe body from what I could tell.

"Olivae, be a good girl and wake up our guest, will you?"

On Jessica's command, the beautiful Olivae sat on the edge of the bed and started rubbing Olivia's much lighter toned thigh after pulling away a soft fur blanket, revealing that she was indeed completely nude. She sucked on two of her long fingers and slowly inserted one of them into the still sleeping blonde.

Olivia moaned in her sleep, and I could feel my cock already start to twitch.

Olivae was gentle, almost cautiously fingering the sleeping beauty like it wasn't her job to wake up Olivia. Jessica was leaning against a roof support, her hand under her leather tassled skirt, pleasuring herself, so she wasn't in much of a hurry.

Olivae leaned over and spread Olivia's legs wider, showing Jessica the young pink opening before sliding a second finger in easily, making my friend moan in her sleep.

"God's, Ivan," she moaned my name as she dreamed. So that is what Jessica meant.

"She's calling for you, friend," Jessica said, pushing me forward. "Go ahead. Perhaps you should give her a morning call, hmm?"

I approached the bed, my cock already stiffening at the idea that I would finally fuck Olivia, who I have lusted after since I was old enough to find women attractive. She was being offered to me, and I would finally have her, unless she asked me to stop.

Olivae watched me curiously, her fingers slowly going in and out of Olivia, making sure not to wake her. That had become my job.

I unbuttoned the front of my trousers and fished out my semi-erect cock and pumped it slowly, my eyes fixed on Olivia's slightly parted lips.

My knees hit the edge of the bed and I cautiously got on next to the witch's sleeping form, and aimed my cock head at her pouting lips, her hips gently riding Olivae's evermoving hand.

Before I could properly introduce my member to Olivia's warm, waiting mouth, we were interrupted by one of Jessica's runners, a most fit young blonde woman with an Olympian physique, some of her hair in dreadlocks.

"Captain, Kathrin Romany has escaped. My dogs are after her, she will not get far," the beautiful tracker said before taking her leave, bounding away, not waiting for orders.

The commotion and the atmosphere, everyone around camp, had changed, and it had woken Olivia.

"Captain Albanus, she cannot be allowed to escape," Olivia pleaded, not the least bothered by her exposed breasts. "I need her to pay for the hell she has turned my life into." Had she been pretending to still be asleep?

"She will, little one," Jessica said, cupping her chin and leaning down to kiss her. "Dress and come with us. You and Ivan should be there when you see her cornered like prey before Georgia Fleet Foot and her dogs."

"That was Georgia Fleet Foot?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"Yes," Jessica confirmed with a smirk. "You know of her?"

"She is the best manhunter and tracker in Germania. I have never heard of her failing to catch a target," I said, mostly for Olivia's benefit.

Olivia was up and just pulling the straps of a royal blue dress over her shoulders. She wasn't allowed to go freely, but Albanus was under orders to treat her better than a prisoner as long as she behaved, which awarded the small blonde to not constantly be tethered, and the right to wear clothing.

The three of us left camp on horses and followed the direction we were told Georgia Fleet Foot had gone with a few of her people.

It wasn't long before we heard the sound of barking dogs and we knew we were close to the empress who had fallen so far.

Soon, we had found Kathrin Romany, her back pressed against a tree, Georgia's dogs raising the sounds of hell around her as she was jeered at by the warriors around her.

"I promised it wouldn't take long," the blonde Huntress said with a smile. "What shall we do with her, Captain?"

Jessica Albanus rubbed her chin and pondered what a proper punishment would be for the empress. "Witch, you claim to be the most injured party here. What say you?"

Olivia's small hands were balled into fists. "My body has been exposed. My pussy has been subjected to taste and touch time after time because of this bitch. I have practically become a sex slave because of her," the little woman snarled. "I wish to fuck her well and hard," Olivia declared.

"I see," Jessica said.

"Me, the empress of Rome to be subjected to the sexual appetites of a peasant girl? I think not!" Romany shouted, though she had no real choice in the matter.

Georgia Fleet Foot made a command to her dogs in a Celtic language I could not interpret, but the dogs charged forward and with sharp teeth and powerful jaws, tore Romany's already tattered dress to unwearable strips of clothe, leaving her nude and embarrassed.

"Hold her down!" Jesica ordered, and there were more than enough hands available, including mine, to force down the brunette woman and pin Kathrin Romany's struggling body to the ground, her face and impressive chest pressed against the green grass.

"Here, use this," Georgia Fleet Foot said, holding out a sizable polished wood phallus to Olivia, that had been strapped to her thigh with a leather garter. "Enjoy yourself," she said, patting Olivia's back supportively.

With Olivia's new found power, she smiled ear to ear and stalked over to Kathrin, who was still struggling despite being easily overpowered.

"Spread her legs for me," she said, and watched as two mercenaries pulled on Kathrin's thighs, exposing her also hairless pussy, the glistening lips of which betrayed the empress, telling us she was already aroused.

"The empress is soaking," I laughed. "Who is the whore now, boys?" I joked as Olivia sank to her knees, her tongue licking the phallus all over, mercifully getting it wet for easier penetration.

"No, don't you dare!" Kathrin wailed as Olivia slid the penis shaped instrument inside of her wet hole. "Stop it!"

Olivia laughed, a low, almost antagonizing laugh as she pushed it all the way in the noblewoman, her fingertips brushing hot lips before she retracted it. "You don't fucking get it. You're not in control anymore."

"Olivae, you are servant, no? Want to get some small payback for what has been done to you?"

Olivae's expressive green eyes lit up and she smiled wickedly. "What do you have in mind, Olivia?" the older woman asked, the front of her dress still pooled around her waist as she was supposed to have it when in Jessica Albanus's presence.

"She told me that us witches are very sensitive, easily overstimulated. Do whatever you wish to her royal asshole," Olivia grinned devilishly.

"As you wish," Olivae smiled before sticking two fingers in her mouth. "I shall enjoy this," she whispered into Kathrin's ear.

I put a knee on one of Kathrin's arms, allowing me to spread both of her sculpted cheeks, giving the dark tanned servant easy access.

Kathrin gasped loudly as Olivae's first damp finger sunk in deep. She wasn't allowed to say more as Georgia the tracker's fingers were plunged into her mouth and pressed down on her tongue, making her gag.

"This is but a taste of what Keeganus will subject you to, bitch," Albanus laughed victoriously, watching all three of Kathrin's holes stuffed and used by three women the empress saw as lesser beings.

Kathrin tried to say something, but it came out as an animalistic howl, Georgia's fingers making real words impossible.

"What's that, your Majesty? You want a dirty slave tongue in your precious asshole?" Olivae teased before spitting in the tiny widening hole.

Kathrin wanted to shake her head, to cry out for mercy as she was forced to have orgasm after orgasm, but Georgia's fingers fucking her mouth and bringing her to tears would allow no such thing.

Olivia removed the wooden cock from Kathrin's weeping pussy and shoved her own three fingers inside of her roughly. "I want you to feel my very own hand, you rotten cunt," the fiery blonde spat. "You will learn to respect me," she growled, forcefully fingering the brunette, her thumb strumming over Kathrin's swollen clit, making her whole body shake.

Georgia removed her fingers from Kathrin's drooling mouth and let her cry out in a combination of pain and ecstasy at the orgasms she was being washed away by.

"How's it feel?" the tall blonde woodswoman mocked. "Once so mighty, now so used and spit on by women so much lower than you."

"Wait until you're back in Roman hands! Every cock in all of my legions will know you three!" Kathrin cried. "I can't wait to see your bellies bloated with Roman babies!"

"Enough," Jessica said. "Ivan, show this whore what a pussy full of good Germanic seed feels like."

I pulled my pants down to mid thighs, and Olivia withdrew her soaked hand from Kathrin's center. She used Kathrin's own slick juice to lubricate my cock before she kissed me hard on the mouth.

"Fill her up, Ivan, and make her regret ever touching my body," Olivia ordered me, and her new commanding demeanor made me shudder.

Olivae removed her slobbering mouth off of Kathrin's backside and made room for me, and watched as I climbed over her, my muscled body dwarfing hers easily.

Olivia and Georgia shooed the soldiers away and held her arms out past her head themselves as with one hard, swift thrust, I completely buried myself in her loosened, wet heat.

"Fuck!" Kathrin cried out, her body lurching forward but unable to go anywhere thanks to the girls.

"How's that good Barbarian cock feel?" I teased as I withdrew only to slam in again, making her call out for help, a cry that fell on deaf ears.

"Shall we put something in the slut's mouth, Captain?" Georgia asked. I felt a tight squeeze and a rush of wetness at the question.

"No. I want to hear her beg for it to stop," Albanus said, her fingers working herself as she watched the taking of Kathrin Romany.

"It's big. It's so fucking big," Kathrin moaned as I hit her with deep, powerful thrusts that surged her body forward each time.

"Has anyone else here had Ivan's cock?" Georgia asked curiously. "Is it the Magick sensitivity, or is it that good?"

Olivae smiled at the blonde tracker. "I have only had him in my mouth," she admitted. "I battled to take him all the way into my throat."

"It is a nice dick," Jessica yielded, watching as I thrust into the empress, whose eyes were rolling backwards, oversensitized towards blacking out.

"It is a nice cock, isn't it, your Majesty?" Jessica mocked, a smug smirk on her olive skin. "It's hitting so deep, stretching your whore pussy. My boys can't wait to get into that once we haul your royal ass back to camp. They might not let you sleep again."

Kathrin sobbed openly, her eyes filled with tears at the utter humiliation, the promise of being whored out to blades for hire, and my rock hard cock tearing into her guts.

"Just let me die!" she pleaded as her pussy muscles contracted over me, squeezing so tight it milked my own orgasm from me, filling her luxurious insides with my heathen sperm.

"Not so easily," Olivia laughed, plunging her still wet fingers back into Kathrin's cum filled pussy, stuffing my gift deep inside of her once I had withdrawn. "It's going to be a long road to Carthage for you."

Post Thanks / Like

That was hot Harbinger, what a great cast!!