Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Late Night Sweat" with Izzy Flannery

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Late Night Sweat" with Izzy Flannery

Late Night Sweat
    With Izzy Flannery, feat. Georgia Ellenwood
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, public, massage, fingering, oral, bj, voyeur, caught, dirty talk, rough fuck, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

I had just moved to Brisbane for work, tasked with opening a new franchise restaurant location. I was dead tired from getting my new apartment all set up, but I needed to blow off some steam.

I Googled local 24/7 gyms and found one called The Brisbane Shark, packed my gear bag, and headed over. Given it was 12:30 in the morning, I expected light to no traffic, which is exactly what I preferred.

As I expected, there was a grand total of three people in the gym. I was more than happy to have the men's locker room to myself.

The Shark seemed to have a good faith policy as there was nobody at the front desk, so I'd come back during day-time hours to get a membership.

The great thing about what I refer to as "late night swim" is that all the machines are open, and those few of us here are dedicated to the game, and mind our own fucking business.

The only four of us here was me, an absolutely hulking Black dude who looked like a walking supplement ad, a hot blonde number with dreadlocks and abs you could grate cheese off of, and an olive skinned beauty I have seen in Gym Shark ads.

I nodded, taking in who I was sharing this space with, and set to work.

It was a half hour into my workout when the Hulk left, leaving just me, the hot blonde drinking Reign Energy, and the dark haired muscle I started calling Gym Shark in my head.

Not much time after, Gym Shark confidently made her way over to me after I had taken the plates I was using off of the leg press.

"Hey there," she said with a smile and that smooth Aussie accent. "I hate to bug you, but would you mind spotting for me?" she asked, smile still in place.

"Yeah, of course," I said following her over to a bench.

I waited patiently as she set up her bar, and got under it. I tried not to stare at her ample chest, her tight core, and the camel toe she was packing in her tight gym shorts.

"Hey man, are you focused up there?" Gym Shark asked, the expression on her face was somewhere between annoyed and amused, which was a feat.

"Yeah, no worries," I told her as I focused up again, still standing in my half-squatting ready position. I looked focused as I watched her form; I mean I was, but I was also focused on the contraction of her pectoral muscles with each rep.

After I helped her rack at the end of the set, she sat up, took a swig from her water bottle and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Everything okay?" I asked Shark, and she coyly smiled.

"Absolutely. You okay?" she asked back.

"Yeah, why?" I chuckled, not sure what she was getting at.

"Well, erm, you've got a..." she pointed at my waist and I looked down to see that I was indeed sporting a pretty sizable erection.

"Oh for fuck's sake," I groaned and turned my back to her, covering my face. "I am so sorry."

I just heard her laugh, a full-belly, but still adorable laugh. That full volume laugh caught the attention of the blonde girl with insane quads.

She looked at me, looked down, and laughed. "Nice dude, really great work," she teased, shaking her head and going back to her workout.

"I'm leaving, I'm going," I assured Gym Shark, and B-lined for the locker room.

"I'm Izzy, by the way. Thanks for the spot!" she called after me, sounding almost apologetic.

I was sitting alone in the gyms sauna, just trying to relax and let the hot steam melt the most embarrassing interaction of my life out of my mind. I felt like I was actually getting somewhere until the door opened and Gym Shark, whose real name was Izzy, came in.

"Oh c'mon," I mumbled and stood up. "I'll see myself out," I offered but Izzy put a hand on my chest, stopping me.

"Hey, it's okay. You can stay. I'm not chasing you out." She kept her hand on my bare chest and looked down to her hand. "Erm, I know it wasn't my fault, really, but I'm sorry about the scene out there."

"It definitely wasn't your fault, Izzy. I'm still sorry about that. I know I'm the one who got embarrassed, but still," I said with a shrug, walking backwards and sitting back on the heated wooden bench.

"Well you remember my name, but I still never got yours," Izzy pointed out, sitting next to me.

"You want the name of the pervert who got an erection while spotting your bench press?" I asked doubtfully.

"Yeah. You seem like a nice guy regardless, and it's a hell of a compliment to give a guy a boner just from working out," she laughed.

"I don't have any excuses. I think it goes without saying that I find you extremely attractive," I admitted what she already knew from my tent earlier. "I'm Connor."

"You also sound like you're new around here, Connor," she said, keeping the conversation going, but casually looking at her own feet.

"I just recently moved here. I'm a chef, and I'm opening a restaurant soon. I've been really stressed, and looked for a late night sweat to help me release some steam," I told Izzy.

"I can imagine that's stressful, yeah," Izzy sympathized. "Well I'm sorry you didn't get to finish your workout," she said genuinely apologetically this time. "At least you get to enjoy the steam room."

"I definitely do, and it's helping a lot. How are you, though? I just told you my recent story, but what are you doing at a gym at this time of night?"

"I'm a fitness trainer and model, and I'm sponsored by Gym Shark. I take a lot of pictures and things, and I don't want to get in people's way or hog machines, so I do my work late," she explained.

"So you workout just about every day then?" I asked.

"Six days a week," she confirmed. "Steaming is important for my recovery, and so are massages."

"Is there a good place around here for massages?" I asked, feeling like I could use one myself.

"The Yellow Lily Spa and Salon was really good, but the owner retired and they closed last month. I haven't found anywhere nearly as good," she pouted. "How are your hands?" she asked, perking up.

I laughed and said, "I'm no masseuse, but I made from-scratch pizzas for three years. My hands are pretty strong and my dough technique is pretty good."

"I'll take it," she said with a smile and turned her back to me, pulling her chestnut hair over a shoulder so I'd have better access.

"Uh, are you sure, Izzy?"

"Please?" she practically begged, looking over her shoulder with plump, pouting lips. "I won't tell anyone. And even if you get a boner, how would I know? You're wrapped in a towel," she teased, and we both laughed.

With a full invitation, I reached my hands out and put them on Izzy's strong traps and started working her flesh with my thumbs, starting with low pressure, moving the top of the muscles and warming her skin and the meat beneath to make it easier to rub deeper.

There was no way I was going to touch her hot, sweat slicked skin without getting another erection, especially knowing the only thing on her entire body was a white towel.

I was going to stay respectful, given that she placed trust in me to touch her body so intimately. I wasn't going to let her down.

"Ooooh, oh my God, Connor. That's so good," Izzy cooed, rolling her head side to side as I kneaded her shoulders and worked her neck with my thumbs. "I don't care how hard you get, just keep doing this."

I was starting to get the feeling that Izzy was getting turned on by her turning me on. As I worked my strong thumbs down her back, towards the top of her towel, I decided to gently test that theory.

"Would this massage still be this good if I was hard? What if touching your tight, muscled body did get me excited?" I pressed.

Izzy dropped her head down, her chin hitting her chest and she sighed deeply. "As long as we're both having a good time, I'm okay with it," she giggled. "And I'm definitely having a good time," she confirmed.

"Me too, Izzy," I told her honestly as I rolled my knuckles down her silky arms with some good pressure.

"Does that mean you are erect, then?" Izzy had the guts to ask, looking over her shoulder in my direction.

"Yes, I am," I admitted. "Touching your beautiful body ignites me, and hearing that sexy fucking accent of yours adds fuel," I told her, now running my fingertips along her forearms in more of a caress than a real massage.

"My you've turned bold. I like it," she said with a smile, reaching back and putting a hand on my bare leg.

Izzy's soft hand rubbed my leg as I worked around her shoulder blades. She made a sound somewhere between a sigh of contentment but also of being in thought.

"Connor, if I laid on the bench, could you give me a full massage? I liked the free trial, but I want the full paid version," Ms. Flannery said, standing up.

"If we do a full body massage, that would take roughly a half hour for a good one. Outside by the pool, if you're wearing anything under your towel," I offered.

Izzy smiled and flicked her head, directing me to follow her out to the indoor pool. "So the part of the whole paid version is not just the full massage, but also the payment," she said as she opened her towel and dropped it to the floor, making my jaw drop as well.

The Aussie goddess wasn't wearing a strip of clothes, and the sweat on her perfectly exposed skin shimmered and looked surreal in the waving blue lights of the water reflecting on the dimly lit ceiling. alright?

"Fuck, Izzy. That's just... you're so... payment accepted," I stuttered at a loss for words. "But a naked full body here? Anybody would walk in," I warned.

"There's no cameras," Izzy pointed out. "Even if there was, I see the footage. Here's a little secret, Connor; I own this gym," she said with a smile. "Now finish my rub down, yeah?" she said with an eyebrow dance as she waved me closer with a single finger as she sashayed away from me, showing me that toned, big ass of hers as she layer her towel down on a cabana chair, and bent over to adjust it so it laid flat.

"Jesus Christ," I swore under my breath, because I got a sweet glimpse of her perfectly hairless, sweat and maybe arousal dampened pussy, all puffy and brown, and really hoped it was all for me.

Izzy laid down on her front, leaving her sexy back and that gorgeous ass pointing straight up. I didn't have any massage oil, but I went over to the nearby hot tub and dipped both my hands in, getting them wet and warm.

I walked back over and started at her neck again, essentially restarting the massage now that we had better positioning.

"That feels good, Connor. You have strong hands, and you're not afraid to get in deep, to really take your time," Izzy praised.

"I don't want to miss a single inch of anything that needs to be worked on," I whispered as I kneaded and pulled her taut, warm and tanned skin. "Your skin is marvelous, and these muscles deserve this attention," I told her as I fondled her hot body as much as genuinely massaged it. She didn't seem to mind that I was practically worshipping her body through my hands. Perhaps I did have a kink for strong women. I didn't care.

Her moans and sighs of contentment told me she was deeply enjoying everything I was doing, and I was appreciating every little bit of her golden skin I was allowed to touch.

I had deeply massaged her back, her shoulders, arms, each hand, and her sides, purposefully grazing but not blatantly rubbing her side boobs. I had massaged her lower back right to the top of her ass, but didn't take that plunge without permission, and worked her miraculous legs from dainty feet to just below her ass again.

"Connor, the glutes are big muscles. Don't be skittish, hmm?" she teased, looking over at me with those pretty brown eyes and that charming smile again.

"As you wish," I said with a boyish smile as I dug my hands into her firm, meaty and jiggling ass. I got deep into her juicy gluten with my fingertips, palm heels and even my elbows, getting real groans from her which made my almost painfully hard cock twitch.

"Fuck you know how to work a girl's ass," Izzy moaned, and then giggled at her own phrasing. "My apologies if that was a bit too much."

"Nonsense. That was a really hot thing to hear," I told her honestly, since both of our filters seemed to be wearing away. "If you're comfortable with it, you can roll over," I offered.

"Full body means full body, and I want your hands on my tits," she told me bluntly, and I swallowed so hard she could hear it, and then laughed at me. "Every inch, perv," she teased, using my own self-assessment from earlier.

My eyes traveled down this girl's superhero level body, from her traps and powerful shoulders to her magnificent, pert and bountiful chest with brown areolas and nipples the color of caramel. Fuck I could lick those nipples all night, but instead I settled for slowly running my hands down this model, and finally grasping those big pillowy boobs I had spent a lot of the night fantasizing about.

"Ah!" Izzy sighed as my rough palms ghosted over her nipples, but she sank further down the long lounging chair, not trying to run from my touch. "Yeah, right there. Massage right there," Izzy said, putting her hands over mine, encouraging me to keep pleasing her with my skilled hands, and I was more than happy to oblige.

I took one hand from her soft tit and I licked my thumb and pointer fingers before replacing them, tracing her dark areola before zeroing in on her pebbled nipple, making her sigh again, a pleased smile on her face.

"Definitely the best massage ever, Connor," Izzy told me as she held my hands again, but didn't stop me from working. After a moment of rubbing her sides, dancing my fingers down her toned abdomen, and always returning to her amazing jugs, she pointed out, "There's an area you haven't worked with yet, Tiger."

I knew exactly what she meant, and I couldnt pass up that offer, nor could I stop the big smile from my face.

As if there was any doubt left, she raised a hand, cupped my chin, and pulled my face down to hers so she could kiss me as I continued to toy with and fondle her perfect tits.

We moaned into each other's mouths as our tongues danced and explored, felt every bit of each other, and finally broke the kiss, gasping. "Now get back to work," she teased.

I made my way to the end of the lounge chair, and watched as she spread her thighs a bit, giving me room to work, and allowing me to see her beautiful lips again. "How's the patient look, Doc?" Izzy teased, a hand under her head so she could watch the inspection.

I looked over the 5'8 Herculean, tattooed dream in front of me from cute face to toes, and I smiled. "Absolutely beautiful. Good enough to eat, even," I told her as I picked up her foot and spread her legs a little more so I could sit between them. I rubbed my hands up the insides of her thick thighs and leaned down to kiss her knees.

Izzy sighed happily as I rubbed one leg, and picked up the opposite foot to bring it to my mouth.

"You are a little kinky, aren't you?" she asked with a giggle as I kissed her feet and each individual, manicured toe with purple nails. "I like it."

"Good," I said with a smile as I traded legs. "I thought you would, since you wanted a full body massage in a location we can easily be caught."

"I like a little voyeurism on my terms," Izzy giggled. "Georgia, the blonde you saw earlier, is the only one I've ever seen on premises after midnight anyway," Izzy shrugged as I kissed my way down her smooth leg as my free hand worked the junction of her leg where it intersectd with her hip, so close to but not touching her mouth watering pussy.

"So if Georgia, the hot blonde with tight abs walked in to use the pool and saw this," I said, running my fingers on each side of her vulva, "you'd be okay with it?"

"Mhmm," Izzy nodded, biting her lip. "As long as she didn't make a big deal of it." She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as I sensually rubbed up and down along her puffy lips, but still avoided her labia and clit for now, really teasing her. "Fuck, you don't miss a spot in your massages, do you?"

"Nope, I get every inch," I brought back our running joke. "I suppose I can move things along if you're getting a little impatient," I offered as I sucked a finger into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, it's definitely time, Connor. I hoped this massage included a deep vaginal," she said, her hand under her head again. "Every inch, as we keep s… saying," she shuddered as I slid in my dampened finger.

With just one finger stuck inside her, I knew this girl's pussy was absolutely insane. So hot, so tight, so fucking wet. I knew her body was on point from her Instagram, but I had no idea what I had gotten into.

I curled my finger inside her slowly, properly giving her a good feeling out and making sure I reached every bit of her spongy walls.

"Oh Connor, that's good. I definitely needed this massage," Izzy told me as I continued to explore her moist chasm. "Mmmmm," she hummed, her hands playing with her bare tits.

Once I knew she was good and ready, I added a second finger, making her gasp anew. With her back arched and her head back again, I placed my thumb on her dark, swelling clit and started to stroke her with a feather's pressure, keeping up the massage ruse.

"Oh fuck, Connor. Oh my God that’s so nice," she praised, tweaking her peaked nipples. "Yeah, keep doing that. Feels so good. Massage that clit for me baby."

Finally it was time to do what I had been waiting so long for; I brought my head in just a little further, and licked Izzy Flannery from where my fingers were inside her to her clit, making her shake a little and intake a quick breath.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" Izzy began moving those strong hips, and her pussy started squeezing my fingers and relaxing like it had its own heartbeat. The woman's kegels were absolutely insane. "Yeah, Connor, yeah, eat my pussy, keep getting me with those fingers!"

Izzy was too lost in ecstacy to notice, but I caught the pool door slowly opening, and Georgia, the blonde babe from earlier, walked in. She walked right past us with a finger on her lips, urging me to stay quiet as she headed to the hot tub without making a sound. She wanted to relax and unwind, and she wasn't going to stop me from unraveling Izzy.

Between my fingers working her inside and my tongue working her clit and lips on the outside, Izzy was trickling delicious, tangy arousal into my mouth with every piston revolution my digits gave her.

"Oh my God, Connor, I'm gonna… I want to cum in your mouth, Connor," Izzy sounded like she was pleading, and she would not be denied.

"Do it," I confirmed as I quickly pulled my fingers out of her, leaving the vacuum of a pussy I had created, and latched my mouth over her slit, tongue fucking her as deeply as I could, strumming her clit again, but much faster this time.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" the Aussie 21 year old chanted as she rode my face, digging her hands into my hair, doing a sit up, contracting her core and her kegels as she came and absolutely flooded my mouth with delicious girl cum.

Once the wave of electric pleasure washed over her and she let out a strangled cry, her face contorted and reddened, I removed my mouth, but left her juice on my lips.

"Bro, holy shit!" Georgia said, revealing her position from the hot tub, her slim and trim arms draped over the edges of the tub like a Roman bath.

"Oh yeah, he's good," Izzy said, able to talk again. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me on top of her.

She showed me her more wild and kinky side by giving my face an aggressive tongue bath, making sure she had completely removed her taste from me.

"Oh, and hi, Georgia," Izzy said with a giggle, showing only light embarrassment.

"Don't mind me, Iz. Keep doing what you're doing," Georgia waved us off. "It's your gym, you do what you want."

"So that's the kind of getting caught you're okay with," I laughed as I stood up and finally dropped my towel, allowing Izzy to see the massive erection she's made me sport until it was almost painful.

Izzy's eyes went wide at the size of me. I thought I was an average size, but I kept in mind that Izzy was a young woman with her nose to the grindstone, so maybe she hadn't seen a lot of specimens in person.

"Oh, that looks tasty. I have to try it," Izzy said as she sat up and licked her lips. I approached her and smiled as she spit in her hand and went to work on me, gliding down my shaft and ending with a light twist. She may not have had a lot of partners, but she knew how to handle a cock.

I stood there, my hands at my sides as I watched Izzy spit in her other hand and then started to jerk me with both.

"I want to make sure you're hard, good and proper, before I take this into my mouth," she told me, looking up with those beautiful eyes.

She looked back down to my dick and studied the tip closely as she worked me, like she was looking for something.

She worked me good, occasionally adding spit to the handjob until finally she smiled. "Now I'm starting to get some precum flowing," Izzy told me with a smile. "I want to really know what you taste like."

Without any warning, this beautiful creature stuck her tongue out and slid her mouth over me, taking my surprisingly deep into her throat for having just gotten started.

With every movement of her head, I could feel Izzy's warm, long tongue on the underside of my prick, making me feel heavenly. Closer and closer she came to getting me all the way in until she slowly drew off of me, letting the warm air of the pool room interact with her saliva, but it was still a little cooler than the confines of her mouth.

"Are you going to help me with some of the work, or do I have to do my own throat massage?" she asked, sounding almost let down.

"Oh, I'll give you a hell of a throat massage of you want," I played back, grabbing her head in my hands.

"That's more like it," she said as I directed her back on, with me moving my hips to get my cock all the way to the back of her throat. We developed a decent rhythm and getting far enough back that she had no cock left to hold.

Izzy being the champ that she was, fondled my nuts with one hand and dug the nails of her other hand into my ass cheek, gack-gack-gacking away as I face fucked her, tears running down her pretty rounded cheeks as she tried to fight her gag reflex.

When her face had gotten pretty red, her cheeks tear stained, we both decided she had had enough and I let her go, Izzy pushing off my thighs and gasping for air.

She looked so fucking gorgeous, sitting on the edge of the chair sputtering, her mouth, chin, and upper chest slick with her spit and my precum.

"Jesus fuck," she coughed. "I've never sucked a cock like that before. Erm," she coughed a little bit more but with a bit of laugh this time. "Damn that felt good," she giggled, her eyes wide and full of lust and fire.

"There's only one thing left to do, Iz. I need to bury this cock inside you," I told her, getting straight to the point.

"I want you to fuck me from behind, Connor," Izzy told me, turning around on her hands and feet, her glorious ass pointing right at me. "I don't want to see it coming, just fill me up and breed me, Connor."

"Fuck, I want to load you up with my cum so fucking bad," I growled.

"I want you to. Do it!" she almost snapped, looking over her muscular shoulder at me.

I grabbed Izzy by her wide hips and repositioned her so she was facing towards Georgia who was still watching us, and seemed to have her hand down her own bikini bottoms. I also did this so that I could fit on the lounge chair behind Izzy, allowing me to properly be able to mount her.

I took hold of her meaty ass and spread her cheeks as wide as I could, giving me a wonderful view of her dewy pussy lips, glistening and slightly parted, waiting for my cock to Pentwater.

Izzy told me directly she didn't want to see it coming so I didn't waste time or try nuzzling in. I pulled my hips back and lurched forward, pulling her back into me at the same time, burying myself in deep with one thrust, making her shout, "Oh my fuck!" at the hard, immediate intrusion.

I instantly began pounding away at her, my thighs slapping hard against her pert ass, one hand on her hip and one pushing her face down into the lounger.

"Fuck yeah, ruin this tight young pussy, Connor. Take it!" Izzy urged through gritted teeth. "Make me your dirty little cock sleeve!" she begged, her hands on her own ass, keeping her cheeks stretched for me as I drove into her.

"You like this? You let any perv who gets a hard on fuck this hard body of yours? You want any cock to stretch and wreck this pussy, don't you?" I knew we were just talking shit, because this was the finest pussy ai had ever gotten my cock wet in.

"I only want to be your whore. I want to be your dirty little cum slut and I want you to worship only this body, Connor. Cover me in your cum, pump it inside me, any hole, just make it be me!" Izzy cried, her breath coming in deep and fast as I fucked the wind right back out of her. "Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried as I beat up her pussy.

"I'm going to! I'm going to touch your body, feel it, grope every inch and fuck every hole, breed you until you beg me to stop!" I grunted as I felt my balls tighten beyond stopping.

"Fill me up you fucking bull, make me drip your cum and beg for more until I can't think! Oh fuck, oh fuck I'm gonna cum, Connor! Let me cum on your fat dick, please!"

"Do it! Spasm on this cock and make squeeze the gunk right out of it, you filthy fucking whore," I spat, smacking her ass, feeling her pussy flutter around my meat.

I saw her hands leave her backside and try to claw at the head of the lounge chair like she was trying to escape a feral beast that was tearing her up, but the beast was me and I wouldn't let her get away.

I crushed my full weight onto her as I lunged forward and grabbed her hands, pulling them behind her back, leaving her defenseless as I continued to drill her, mercilessly filling her guts as hard and fast as I came.

"Please Connor, oh God! I can't! I can't, fuuuuuck!" Izzy cried as a second orgasm crashed right k to the end of the first.

The position, the sight of this strong, beautiful, muscular woman begging for me to let her go, was enough to make me cum.

I shot the biggest load of my life deep into that tight, hot Aussie pussy. I couldn't help but to wickedly smile at the back of her chestnut brown hair as she wheezed and fought for hair, damn near hyperventilating.

Finally, I slowly pulled out of her and watched as she just laid there, face down and ass up with my semen slowly trickling out of her, another glop falling out as her pussy spasmed and contracted.

"Bes… best massage ever," Izzy moaned as she was able to grab the lounger and push herself up on wobbly arms. "So good. Georgia, you have to try him some time," she told her blonde friend who had moved out of the hot tub and was sitting on a different chair not far away, clearly rubbing her pussy.

"Oh, I intend to. I could use his services," Georgia said with a smile as I cleaned myself off with my towel.

"Anyone care for a late night swim?" I offered.

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that turned out even hotter than I imagined. Almost makes me wanna go back to the Gym Sauna myself. Awesome intro for Izzy Harbinger.

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please do a sequel.

5. Thanks Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, TPG liked this post