List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Bull Services Ch.2 with Dove Cameron

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Bull Services Ch.2 with Dove Cameron

Bull Services Ch.2
    With Dove Cameron

Written by os1
    CODES: MF, blowjob, creampie, cuckold
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: This is something I plan to turn into a new series so please feel free to leave any girls or scenes you would like to see, I am open to suggestions or requests. I have a few in my head already but always welcome more ideas

Ch.2

It had been a few weeks since my bull experience with Chloe Bennet. I had talked to here a few times and apparently things had not gotten better with Logan after our night together, she ended up breaking up with him as the experience turned him into a full blown suck which she didn't want to deal with. We had spent a few nights together since then but nothing sexual, she had told me that she had given my number and offered my services to a few of her celebrity friends so I should answer my phone when it rings. I had just gotten home from work and out of the shower when my phone rang.

"Hello, This is Billy" I answered

"Hi, My name is Dove, I got your number from Chloe, I have a situation I was hoping you could help me out with." The voice on the other end said

"Well, I'd be glad to help just let me know what you need" I replied.

"well, this is kind of awkward, I was hoping to hire you, see I have this guy, who has been a friend of mine forever, he keeps telling me he wants to be more than friends but I keep turning him down. Then a few months later he starts talking about it again, he just doesn't get the hint. So you think you can help me out?" she asks

"Sure shouldn't be a problem, just let me know when and where and I'll be happy to help" I replied.

Dove and I spent the next couple of days ironing out all the details of what she wanted to happen and when until finally the day arrived.

I drove my self over to Dove's place dressed in a nice suit, looking as if I was there to pick Dove up for a date as that was our cover story that she wanted. When I knocked on her door waiting for an answer.

"Hey you must be Dove's date, I'm Luke come on in" the door was answered by a guy who would fit your stereotypical picture of a nerd, somewhat on the small side I would guess around 5'9 or so based on my 6'2 height, glasses, messy dark brown hair and a shy, meek personality as he barely looked me in the eye.

"I'll go let her know you are here" Luke said as he disappeared into the bedroom, a few minutes later out walked Dove Cameron, with Luke following her like a love sick puppy. Dove looked absolutely incredible, wearing a tight black dress that hugged every curve in just the right way, her blonde hair pulled tight along her head in a braid that went down her back, but the most striking thing was the dark red lipstick she wore on the most amazing set of DSL's I'd ever seen.

She walked up to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked if I was ready to go. I told her yes and we started to head out, when she asked Luke if he would mind staying around as we wouldn't be too late and she wanted to talk to him afterwards, he just nodded as we sent off on our way.

"Good you look amazing" I said as I opened the car door for her allowing her to get in and sit down, which she did as she also dragged her hand along my crotch teasingly.

"You don't look half bad yourself handsome" she said as I sat down and we started to drive off to the restaurant.

I had barely pulled out of Dove's place when I felt a hand start rubbing along my crotch.

"I want to see it, I need to make sure it is as advertised if this is going to work tonight" Dove said.

"I'm not stopping you" I smirked as Dove reached her hands over and unzipped my pants. She put her hand instead fishing for my rock which did not take long to find

"Ohh someone is already hard for me" She teased

"Just a little, only about half or so right now" I corrected her

"No way, I don't believe you, this thing already feels massive and you're saying it gets better"

"Why don't you pull it out and see for yourself" I said. So there we were driving along in LA traffic as Dove Cameron reached inside my pants and pulled out my half hard cock

"SHIT you weren't joking, Chloe said you were big but fuck, we are going to have fun tonight but first…" and with no warning the former Disney star took my cock in her mouth.

"OH FUCK Dove, dove so good but jesus some warning" I said as I tried my best to keep the car from swerving as I felt this pillowy soft lips slide up and down my throbbing member.

"Damn you really do have some dick sucking lips don't you" I said as the blonde starlet kept bobbing up and down on me.

"Only some of the best in the business, never had a complaint about them" Dove said as she pulled back off my dick and smiled.

"Who told you to stop." I growled and grabbed her braid shoving her face back down into my lap and started guiding my cock deeper and deeper into her throat.

"Get those lips all the way down, Dove, I want to see a lipstick ring at the base of my cock when you are done. SMACK" i emphasized my point by reaching over and giving her ass a nice hard smack, sending her face deeper onto my cock.

Dove kept working her expert oral technique, I could tell this girl had quite a bit of practice they way she worked my cock with her lips and tongue, we were only a minute away or so from the restaurant when i started to feel my cock throbbing.

"Yes daddy please cum for me, cum down my slutty little throat, I want a shot of protein before dinner" Dove said as she pulled up for air for a second before inhaling my cock again.

"UHHHH" I felt her start to hum around my cock and couldn't hold it any more as I emptied my balls down her throat watching as she swallowed and kept hold of just about every drop expect for a few dribbles on the side of her mouth.

"mmm delicious" Dove said with a smile, she then tucked my cock back into my pants and pulled down the passenger visor to check herself in the mirror. When she saw the little remnants of cum still on her lips and mouth she got a smile and a wicked idea. She took out her phone, made a kissy face to the camera and snapped a picture to send to Luke, she then captioned it, "just had an appetizer can't wait for the main course ;)"

It only took a few seconds for Luke to respond "Hey I think you got some food on the corner of your mouth, just letting you know."

"Aww Lukey thank you so much, you are so good to me, what would I do without you" Dove wrote back

"No worries I love you Dove, if I was your date I wouldn't have let you sit there so long with food on your mouth, you should have gone out with me instead hahaha lol." Dove read Luke's reply sighed as he still wasn't getting it and just left it on read as we went into the restaurant to have a nice meal.

Dove and I had a nice dinner, getting to know one another, although most of the time my mind was on how I was going to ruin this little fuck doll especially when she started to use her foot to play with my cock under the table. After dinner we headed back to her place, when we got there Luke was right at the door waiting for Dove like a puppy waiting for its owner to come back. When he saw me I could see the hurt in his eyes as he was hoping it would just be him and Dove. Dove excused herself to the bedroom, dragging Luke with her. I wondered around her apartment taking in her style while I waited for her .

After a few minutes Dove called me back to the bedroom, I walked in to see Luke standing there, it was just the two of us for a moment before Dove came out of the adjoining bathroom wearing a silk pink robe tied tight around her body and some thigh high leather heeled boots. The boots must have been close to 6 inches high as the 5'2 sexpot was almost equal to Luke's height while I still towered over her. Dove gave a seductive look as she opened the robe and dropped it to reveal a matching set of pink lace bra and panties. Luke looked as if he died and gone to heaven as his mouth hung open looking at Dove standing there in here underwear and leather boots, while her hair was still in her long braid and it looked like she had reapplied more of the dark red lipstick.

"Lukey can you do me a favor and take a seat in this chair right here" Dove said. Luke just nodded and started to walk over and sit down.

"Don't worry you are in for a memorable night Lukey" Dove whispered as he sat down.

"Wh.. wh. what about him" Luke said looking at me.

"Don't worry about him right now just sit down and don't get up until I tell you to" Dove said.

"Now here is the deal, I'm getting fucked tonight by one of you while the other sits and watches, who I fuck will depend on which of you two impress me the most, so who wants to fuck me?" Dove asks with a mischievous smile.

"I..I…I'd like to fu..fu..fuck you" Luke stutters out in a barely audible whisper, while he is saying that I walk up to Dove, Grab her braid yanking her head back and plant a kiss right on those amazing lips. I feel her body start to melt into mine as we continue the kiss finally releasing it as we both get some air.

"Whoo is it getting hot in here" Dove giggles as she fans herself.

"That is strike 1 lucky, I like an aggressive man someone who is going to take charge and put me in my place like Billy just did"

"but..but" Luke tries to speak up

"uh uh uh, don't worry like baseball you still have two more strikes to go. I need a take charge lover but I also need someone with the equipment to get the job done so drop em boys, let see the goods" Dove smiled

Luke wanting to show he was aggressive was first and quickly ripped his shorts and underwear down his legs revealing his rock hard average size cock around 4 to 5 inches and a decent girth.

"oh not to bad Lukey, Billy your turn" Dove said smiling at me, Luke shot me a cocky grin thinking he would win this round. I slowly unzipped my pants, not even bothering to pull them off as my flaccid cock flopped out with only part of my cock out and soft I already dwarfed Luke's dick.

"ooh strike 2 Lukey, Billy isn't even hard and he is already clearly bigger, but size isn't everything, I need a guy to get me off multiple times, I need him to make me cum over and over again. I need someone to fuck me all. night. lo"

"uhh oh god" Luke shouted as before Dove could even finish talking Luke was already cumming without even touching himself.

Dove looked down at Luke's twitching cock with cum oozing out of it with disgust

"Oh god well that is strike 3 Lukey, hope you will enjoy the show" Dove winked at him.

I walked up to Dove pushed her down to her knees with her facing Luke and me behind her. I yanked her head back by her braid forcing her to body bend backwards, she reached back grabbing the heels of her boots for support as I looked down at her face.

She was know face to face with my cock as I had removed my pants while Luke was covering himself in cum. I grabbed her face by the sides of her heads as she opened her mouth and I slid my cock back into Dove's amazing mouth only this time I was in charge. I started thrusting my hips into her mouth forcing my cock deeper and deeper into her throat as Dove kept running her tongue over the parts of my cock inside her mouth, feeling my cock grow inside her mouth I started pushing deeper and deeper, until I was fully throat fucking the blonde starlet.

"GLUCK GULCK GULCK" the noises coming out of Doves throat were heaven to my ears but hell to Lukes as he sat there tears in his eyes watching his long time crush have her mouth used like a pussy.

"UH YEAH see look, if you were a bit more of a man this this cou could have been you" I said between thrusts.

"Look watch her throat, you how much it bulges as I force more and more of my cock down her throat, watch" Luke stares at Dove's throat as it starts to bulge first a little than an obscene amount as I have all of my cock stuffed down her throat.

"Dove press your lips together and hold them" I said and she did, after a minute or so of her lips pressed around the base of my cock, I told her to pen up and slowly pulled my cock out of her throat as spittle pooled out of doves mouth falling down her face as gravity took over. She righted herself her face a mess but a smile plastered across her face. I looked down at my cock and smiled.

"Take a look at that Luke a perfect lipstick stamp from this blonde whore" I said. Dove looked over seeing the perfect ring of dark red lipstick around the base of my cock with a smile of pride while Luke looked over and looked like he was going to be sick.

"Dove why, why are you doing this?" Luke squeaked out

"What do you mean lucky, I thought you loved me? You should want me to be happy and I am happiest when I am being treated like a fuck doll by a big cock bastard like Billy here" Dove smiled back

"Why couldn't you be happy with me?" Luke said

"I am happy with you Lukey, as a friend and nothing more, this is the closest you will ever be to getting with me, I hope you finally understand that" Luke gave a defeated nod "Good, now Billy how do you want to fuck me" Dove said cheerily

"I've seen some videos I know how flexible you are so prove it to me" I said to Dove. She smiled stripped herself nude except for the boots and laid down on the floor, she then folded her body in half lifting her legs up over her torso so her legs were straight above her with her wet glistening pussy pointing straight up at me.

I get up above dove a slide my cock in as I start to fuck her in an almost pile-driver type position. I keep pistoling my cock in and out watching as her tight slit stretches to accommodate my size.

"Oh fuck, so good, so full, I love this cock, it stretches me so good and hits so deep, best cock I've ever had" Dove mewed as I continued to pound my rock deeper and deeper into her.

"YES YES YES, keep going Billy make me cum all over that cock" Dove screams, as much as love this position I'm sure it is hell on Doves neck so I reach over and grab Dove's legs pull her done to the floor with my cock still buried inside her. I then see that she truly is a spinner as I pick her up and spin her around so she is now prone on the floor. I then reach my hands around her legs and up around her neck picking her up into a standing full nelson fuck.

"OH OH OH MY GOD YES I LOVE THIS" Dove screams as I now have her up in y arms with my cock buried inside her. I squat down a little so she is face to face with Luke

"Oh my god Lukey you see how he manhandles me, this is what I needed, I need a man that treats me how I want and need to be treated. I need someone who treats me like the living sex doll that I am and that will just never bee YOU" Dove screams the last word right in Lukes face as she cums all over my cock.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. what are you still hard, did you not cum yet Billy?" Dove asks

"Not yet" I reply

"You see that lukey, you came just from me talking he has fucked my face, and fucked my pussy to orgasm and he still hasn't cum, that's why it will never be you Lukey" Dove says

"Keep fucking me, until you fill me with cum, I want to feel your baby batter sloshing inside me, i want you to breed me, make me a MILF and we can make Lukey here watch the kid" Dove says

I keep pounding into her harder and harder still holding her up in the full nelson position. I can feel my legs starting to go so I walk over to the bed and let her fall down, with my cock still inside her I continue to fuck her in the prone bone position on the bed. Even with her face buried in the sheets dove is still screaming "YES YES YES MAKE ME CUM AGAIN SO CLOSE, PLEASE CUM WITH MY BREED ME BILLY" Dove screams as she starts to cum once more. Her pussy squeezes my cock draining every drop of cum I have as I shoot rope after rope inside her cunt. I keep thrusting into her until I feel every drop has left my cock, I then pull at with a plop as cum starts to ooze out of her well fucked hole.

Dove has a dreamy looking from being cum drunk on her face as I walk over and tell her to clean my cock. Dove sucks y cock cleaning getting every little bit of left over cum and pussy juice off of it. after she finishes Dove looks over at Luke.

"You can go now Lukey unless of course you want to stay and watch as Billy destroys me all night, it is up to you but just now you won't be getting involved in anyway, but right now me and Billy need a shower so I'll have my answer when we come back out"

Dove led me to the shower, when we got cleaned up before getting dirty again and cleaning up one more time, by the time we got out the water was getting cold. We went back in the bedroom to see that Luke was gone. Dove grabbed her phone and texted him "Hope you had fun tonight Lukey, I told you it would be a night you wouldn't forget, you still want to go shopping with me tomorrow?" a few seconds later a replay come in "I always enjoy any night I can spend with you and yes we are still on for shopping tomorrow."

Dove smiled and got on all fours shaking her ass at me "You still have one hole you haven't cum in yet" She teased. Dove and I would go on to fuck a few more times that night as I claimed and marked each of her holes. In the morning Dove gave me a payment and promised to spread the word about my services. As I was leaving I saw Luke coming up to Dove's place I gave him a smile and a wave letting him know Dove was upstairs but she was a little sore this morning so she might move a little slow while they shopped.

Post Thanks / Like

Emily Bett Rickards & Aisha Tyler

Post Thanks / Like

Catherine Sutherland