Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: A Song For Jack Ch. 3 with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction A Song For Jack Ch. 3 with Olivia Holt

A Song For Jack Ch.3
    By Harbinger
    With Kim Crawford (Olivia Holt) and Jack Brewer (Leo Howard)
    Tags: Olivia Holt, Kickin' It, TV, handjob, blowjob, deepthroat, rough fuck, pullout
    Disclaimer: This story is completely fictional and I do not own Kickin’ It or any of it’s character.

Kim woke up and looked at the red digital numbers of the alarm clock that sat on the little wood nightstand. She blinked a few times before she fully understood what she was looking at. 12:00, said the clock.

She rolled over and looked out the window to see daylight bathing everything in warmth and clarity. Oh no, I slept in till noon! Jack is going to kill me! Kim thought to herself.

"Morning, sunshine," Jack said calmly from his bed. "Sleep well?" He was just lying there, staring up at the ceiling and playing with a vice grip.

Is he some kind of psycho? she pondered. A hot, sharp dressing psycho? Jack, in his black slacks and white tank top that Kim figured he wore under his button up shirts wasn't a bad site to wake up to. "I did sleep well," she said honestly. "I felt safe." Another truth.

"Good," Jack said with no change in his eyes, no hint of smile or smirk. "We ready to move soon?" he asked, still staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah, definitely," Kim told him, afraid to say no even if she wasn't. "Why did you let me sleep in so late?"

"Got somewhere to be in a hurry?" he asked her sarcastically, finally turning and making eye contact.

"No, not at all. I just thought you'd have woken my ass up and rolled me out at some ungodly hour of the night," Kim told Jack with a chuckle.

"We're on your dollar now. That means we go on your schedule. We set the destination, sure, but when we get there depends on when you feel like getting your princess ass out of bed."

"Why do you guys keep calling me princess," Kim said in annoyance.

"Because we do gunfights like you do staff meetings. We hit the road like you hit the skies. We sleep in Best Westerns like you sleep in Hilton's if we don't just take turns driving and going straight through. Get it?" Jack asked rhetorically, an eyebrow raised and a look in his eyes begging her to argue.

"I'm one-ply. Got it," Kim said dejectedly, her head low. "Can we just get going?"

"Thought you'd never ask," Jack said and rolled out of bed.

The four met back in the lobby and waited in a short line to check out.

"Jack, two dudes over by that potted tree are watching Kim, yo," Jerry informed his leader with a whisper.

"They might just be checking her out, Jerry," Jack tried to calm his comrade. "They're about our age, and so is Kim." Jack spared them a quick glance. "Yeah, they're just checking her out."

"I can hear you two!" Kim snipped. "Can you make them stop, though? Please? I can feel their eyes on my butt," she said with a pout.

"Yeah, no problem," Jack said with a smile and stepped away from the crew. He walked towards the two young men instead, his hands in his dress pants pockets. "Morning, fellas."

"Morning," one said and watched anything but Jack. "Can I help you?" he asked when Jack didn't move.

"The blonde at the counter. Think she's pretty hot, yeah? You like the way her skirt hugs her ass and shows off her calves?" The two looked at each other and back at Jack, completely unsure of what his game was. "Seriously. You guys wanna see more? You wanna see stars?" Without any warning, he grabbed the top of each boy's head and slammed them together, forehead off forehead. "There. Look at that for a while."

Jerry was laughing hysterically at the exact kind of scene he had expected. Kim had definitely expected a confrontation, but she didn't see that coming. She should have foreseen that. Lesson learned, though.

Milton had them already signed out, so they took off before anyone could even talk to Jack about his cowboying. Someone was probably going to have fun with the surveillance footage.

"That car behind us. He's been following us for the last three hours," Milton vocalized his observation.

Jack looked behind them and pulled out his 1911 and screwed the silencer on. "Pull over." Milton did as told. They all watched as the Toyota slowed down and pulled over yards behind them. The driver got out and pretended to check the tires and the underside of the vehicle like there was an issue. "Yeah, they're following us," Jack concurred.

Jack tucked the gun in his deep pockets and got out of the Jag. He walked over to the tail and began talking to the fellow.

"What's he doing?" Kim asked, nearly snapping at the spine as she watched.

"You might not want to watch this, Princess," Milton told her and kept his eyes on the road.

Kim ignored the warning. She steeled herself and refused to look away. She watched as Jack pulled his gun and smoked the first man execution style. The one still in the car made a move for his gun but Jack was already there, and put two bullets in him. Jack ran a hand through his hair and returned his weapon to it's holster under his arm.

Traffic around the car stopped dead. The ones at the front had just watched two murders on the highway. The only thing elegant about it was how quick it was and where Jack put the rounds.

Jack got back to the car and took his seat. "Cops will be here soon. Let's burn rubber." He was completely cold. No emotion. Jack was stone.

"Did you just…"

"Yeah," Jack confirmed before Kim could finish.

"We're not going to talk about it?"

"About what?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe you fucking smoking two people in the freeway!" Kim shouts, blown away by Jack's audacity to play dumb about something like that.

Jack turned on her, getting right in her face. "Yeah. We're not going to talk about it because we already did. Did you think I was playing when I told you people might die? I'm not going to apologize. I'm not going to stop doing my job because you're some naive little girl who doesn't understand that if you want to live, you need to kill the people that want to stop you from doing that."

"Jack, man…"

"No. Shut the fuck up, Jerry. I just killed for you. You saw that, yeah?" Jack asked rhetorically, his eyes never leaving Kim’s. His eyes were wide and dark with a craziness behind every cell. "It's going to happen again. And again. It's probably going to happen to someone you know. Someone who you thought cared about you and that you cared about. That's usually how these jobs end."

Kim sat there helplessly, stuck in Jack's eyes, his voice running through her ears and sticking in her memory like hot tar. She was speechless, but Jack looked like he was waiting for her to speak, to say something. "You're right," she said and swallowed heavily.

"Yeah," Jack said while nodding. "Yeah. But look at you now. That's one more thing you just learned today, yeah?"

"Yeah. There's always going to be jackals. Surround yourself with lions," Kim said with a steely resolve. "I watched you kill two men. I also saw one of them reach for a gun when he knew what was happening. They were following us. Follow plus gun equals murder attempt on Kimmy," she summed up.

"Smart girl," Milton added from the back seat. "What do you think of us now?"

"That you can teach me a lot. I think you guys know what it takes to survive and how to do it."

"All true," Jerry agreed from the front seat.

"And I think you guys need to teach me how to," Kim said. They would have laughed if she hadn't sounded so serious. "You guys won't always be here for me, so I need to always be here for me."

"That's fucking right," Jack nodded.

XxX

"Kim, wake up," Milton said as he woke up the girl that fidgeted in her sleep. "We're here."

Kim slowly awoke and tried to rub the sleep from her eyes. "We're where?" she asked. A hotel? A place to eat? she wondered to herself.

"The farm," Milton specified. He got out of the car and stretched as wide as he could. He was flexible, though he didn't look it.

Kim warily got out and looked around. She immediately loved it. There were three houses on the top of a small hill that overlooked an amount of acres Kim could not begin to guess. She saw a lot of dairy cows and chickens, a few horses and pigs.

The biggest building was a massive, classic red barn that was in the center of a bracket of smaller outbuildings and animal housings. The farm, to Kim's eye, varied from impressive to cute. It was very picturesque. She never expected it to be among Jack's list of assets.

"It's beautiful, Jack," Kim gushed. When she got no reply, she turned around to see that he was already at the foot of the steps.

"It's alright," Jack shrugged and headed into the middle and biggest of the three houses.

XxX

Jack stumbled out of the house with tumbler in hand, and patted his pants to try to find his smokes.

"Evening," Kim said without turning around. "The stars out here are so gorgeous. You never see them like this in the city," she marvelled as her eyes tried to see every one of the millions of stars above her.

"What are you doing out here? It's late," Jack asked as he took another sip from his glass.

"Just… looking," she said quietly, turning around and looking at him. "Join me?" she asked and patted the stoop.

Jack exhaled slowly and waddled across the porch and sat where Kim had directed.

"What are you drinking?" Kim asked.

"Whiskey and Coke," he said and took another sip. "Want one? I don't care if you're not twenty-one. A girl with people trying to kill her should have a drink," Jack declared and stood up without waiting for an answer.

"I am twenty-one. It's my birthday," Kim whispered to herself. I can't dwell on it. I need to be strong. Now isn't the time for a girl's pity party.

"What?" Jack asked, stopping just past the doorway but not turning around.

"I said that sounds great," she lied. He doesn't care.

Jack was back in no time with a second glass and his refilled. "Here," he said and unceremoniously handed it off to his new, just legal drinking buddy. "Cheers to beating death to the punch." They toasted. Kim sipped and Jack took a full mouthful.

"Oh my God! This is so strong!" Kim said with a scrunched face and looked at the cup like it had actively tried to assault her.

Jack laughed aloud; a deep, rolling laugh Kim didn't expect to hear. "I suppose it is. I like to use the Coke just for color," he shrugged.

"You shrug a lot," Kim voiced her observation. Jack just stared at her. "Just saying."

"What else have you noticed about me?" Jack inquired and leaned back against one of the pillars that supported the porch of the farm house.

"You provide for the people you care about," she began. "Jerry and Milton are here. Your farm hands live in the other house. But you live alone. You care about these people, but you don't really let them in."

"You see too much, Princess," Jack scoffed.

"Being able to read people and size them up is super important in my life. It can make a business meeting, or break one if they're better at getting into my head," Kim explained.

"Makes sense. Think I'm in your head yet?" Jack asked with a raised brow.

"I don't know. Are you?" Kim challenged, turning her attention to Jack and away from the starry sky.

"You're scared. You don't like anything being beyond your control. You're fiercely independent so this whole thing is killing you because you have to rely on us. How's that?" Jack asked. The look on his face told Kim that he was damned sure of himself.

"Right on all counts," Kim admitted with a low hung head. "I really do hate it. I hate anything that makes me feel like a kid."

"Hey," Jack tried to get her attention. It didn't work, so he hooked his finger under her chin and turned her head to look at him. "This won't last forever. We'll teach you what it takes to survive. We'll cancel the contract by killing the caller. It'll take time, but you'll be free again. I promise you that."

Kim sat there on the stoop and stared at the cool, green grass of the expansive front yard. "I just want to go home," Kim mumbled under her breath. She figured Jack must have heard it, because in an out of character move, he took her hand.

"I know. I don't take any joy in your situation, Kim. I know I come off as cold and indifferent,but that's how I've survived this long," Jack explained.

"I'm from a different kind of jungle. One I can't stay out of for too long. I can't stay holed up here, Jack. I have an empire to run," Kim said without trying to sound argumentative.

"You're so young. How did you end up with the company?" Kim was surprised to have Jack asking her personal questions.

"My dad died unexpectedly. He didn't have anyone else to run it with the Crawford name. It's really that simple."

"What about a mom?" Jack asked. Kim was left speechless. She thought about her mom often but never really talked about her. She hadn't talked about her mom in years.

"I see that look," Jack said, pointing right at her. "You need another drink. Then we'll talk. He got up and excused himself to the kitchen, completely ignoring that she still had most of her first drink.

What's with Jack? Does he just open up and show his real human side when he drinks? How deep into a bottle is he? How much am I going to have? These were the thoughts going through the young mogul's head until Jack came back.

"Here you are milady," Jack said and handed her the refilled glass with a bit of a flourish this time.

"Ah," Kim smiled and happily accepted. "Happy birthday to me."

"Oh, come on!" Jack laughed. "If it was your birthday I'd have to do better than this," he motioned towards the cup.

"It is my birthday," Kim told him with a straight face.

"Well what would the birthday Princess like for her special gift?" Jack asked, but Kim saw in his eyes that behind the booze, he meant it.

"How drunk are you?" Kim had to ask.

"Pretty damn. Why?"

"So you won't remember tonight tomorrow?"

"Probably not. Where are you going with this?" Jack seemed more curious than suspicious. Kim could understand that. What could she ask of him?

"How about a kiss? Just a little one?" Kim asked shyly, rubbing her forearm and biting her bottom lip. Her head was lowered but she still watched him for an answer from under long eyelashes. This was her adorable puppy face. In Jack's state, he just might give in.

Jack continued to look at her, a whole lot of confusion, maybe even surprise, on his face. "That's what you want? A kiss?" Jack chuckled.

"Yeah. Just a little kiss from you," she said again. "You won't even remember it tomorrow," she added, hoping that would tip the scale of his hesitation in her favor.

"I mean… if that's really your wish…" Jack said and scooted a little closer to her.

"It is. You're really cute," she said and inched forward. "You care about me." Another scoot. "You care about your friends." Their heads moved closer together. "I'm a sucker for a man who fills out a suit like you do." They're faces were so close. "I'm really starting to like you, and that might end poorly for me."

"Yeah. It probably will," Jack confirmed as he cupped one hand around her jaw, his thumb next to her ear. "I'm not sure this is a good idea, but we'll do it anyway, okay?" Jack licked his lips, and Kim knew his mouth was just as dry as hers from the anxiety of it.

"Mhmm," Kim nodded, their noses brushing. Finally, she and Jack closed the distance. It started out with a little peck, but turned into a lingering kiss.

Kim found Jack's lips to be too damn kissable to give back right away. She pressed her luck and snuck her tongue out just a tiny bit to trace the shape of Jack's mouth. He accepted the bait and let Kim's tongue in.

Their tongues danced together and explored each other's mouths as their hands got more adventurous, feeling each other's forms over clothes.

Jack felt Kim's feminine curves and Kim felt Jack's hardened muscles hidden under his shirt. They moaned in bliss, reveling in their play and skill, enjoying soft touches and cautious hands.

"We shouldn't go any further," Kim said, breaking the kiss. "We don't want to go too far."

"I told you it was a bad idea," Jack said, wiping his mouth on his shirt sleeve.

"Was it a bad idea, though?" Kim double checked. She had thought Jack liked it as much as she had, which was a hell of a lot. He worked just as hard as she had.

"It's only a bad idea because we liked it too much," he admitted. "Anyway, happy birthday," he told her before kissing her hair. "In other news… as we both know, I have had too much to drink and I am tired. I'm going to sleep. The bedroom on the first floor is yours. Your choice on which one. It's a big house," Jack rambled. "Again, though, good night," he finally said, standing up. He leaned down one more time and captured Kim's lips briefly before letting her go. "Just making sure you got all of that present," he said.

"I don't think I did," Kim disagreed, grabbing his hand and pulling him into a much hotter, needier kiss, her hands tangling in his dark hair.

She moaned deeply into his mouth, letting her tongue explore it more then she had the first time.

Jack, not on to be pushed around, kissed back just as hard and brought the chase to Kim's sweet little mouth, making the birthday girl mewl.

Without releasing her mouth, Jack sat back down on the porch steps, his hands now on both sides of Kim's heart-shaped face.

Kim's hands went from his hair down to his belt, now that she had him where she wanted him.

"Wha… Kim, what are you doing?" Jack asked, breaking the heated kiss.

"It's my birthday, let me do what I want," Kim argued, pulling his belt fully from his pants, and with skilled fingers, undid his button and fly.

"What, you want to suck my cock for your birthday?" Jack laughed.

"What if I do?" Kim fought back, spitting in her little hand and sticking it down Jack's black briefs.

"Fuck," Jack moaned as Kim'soft palm grabbed him, her fingers wrapping around his hard on. Accepting his happy fate, Jack pushed his pants and und÷underwear further down, between his thighs and knees as Kim worked him with a little more speed.

"I'm going to have to work hard on this whiskey dick, but I love a challenge," Kim said, analyzing the tall task ahead of her before spitting on Jack's tip, then going at it with both hands at a nearly violent pace.

Jack just groaned and leaned back, bracing himself on his elbows as Kim beat his meat on the steps of his front porch.

"I do want to suck this cock, Jack. I told you I could pay you above your usual rate for saving me," she said with a wink before dropping her little blonde head to take the tip of his dick in her pretty mouth.

Kim ran her soft pink tongue around the crown of Jack's sizable cock, her wet lips hugging the shaft just below, driving him nuts. She made him feel as sensitive as possible before she started to really take in his length.

Jack, being the gentleman he was, was happy to pull her hair into a ponytail so she could work better, and so he could have a better view of this surprisingly skilled girl hollowing out her cheeks as she gave him a blowie to remember.

Kim knew that she was dealing with an intoxicated cock, and she had plenty of time to enjoy the experience of having Jack at her mercy. There was also something she found incredibly hot about blowing a man on his front porch when she didn't even know his last name.

Kim sucked Jack off harder and faster than she ever had before, with anyone else. She never put in this much work for a boyfriend, and never thought she could produce this much saliva even during her business meeting fantasies where she had to make a competitor or possible partner happy with her oral skills.

She had witnessed Jack kill two men for her today, and she felt beyond special, beyond powerful for having a man who would kill in her name, and also to keep himself and his friends safe.

Kim deepthroated Jack more than willingly, and like a total slut poked the inside of her cheeks with Jack's long cock.

"Jesus Christ, Kim!" Jack growled as he heard Kim gagging on him, feeling her thick saliva running down his balls.

"Mgh, murghl, gulg," was the closest thing to words she could produce with such a mouthful as she looked up at Jack with teary eyes.

After another minute of wet, slippery, noisy suckig, Kim pulled herself off of Jack's soaked, glistening prick with a loud gasp, spit trailing from her lips and dripping onto Jack's lap.

After she could breath again, Jack tried to properly sit up, but Kim pushed him back down, took hold of his cock again, and began to furiously pump him as she paid attention to his balls.

Jack laid there, his hands behind his head as Kim tongued his balls and licked the sensitive skin of his scrotum. This was new for Jack, as he had always taken charge. In the rare chances he got to have a lover, he always made sure they came first. He had never had a woman, let alone one like Kim Crawford… utterly devour him.

Once Kim had her fill of Jack's nuts, she released her hold on him. She had a pleased look in her eye and asked, "So how was that?"

"Honestly?" Jack asked, leaning up on his elbows again, "11 out of 10. Easily the best head I have ever had, and that's not booze talking," he assured the pint-sized blonde. "Fucking amazing."

"Good," she smiled as she stood up.

"Where are you going?" Jack asked, confused.

"I'm not going anywhere yet," Kim said with a smile as she reached her hands up her skirt and peeled her panties down her shaved legs. "These are absolutely soaked, Jack," she announced, the little navy blue item hanging from her finger.

"Fuck," was all Jack could say.

"And it's your fault," Kim continued as she stepped over him. "I've never had my pussy absolutely drenched like that before from sucking dick, so it has to be your fault," she figured allowed. "Now what are you going to do about it?" she teased.

"Well, I think to apologize to the birthday Princess, I'd take her hips in my hands, and fuck her until she forgave me," Jack said with a very analytical look. "But that's just me."

"You're in luck, because the birthday Princess likes that idea," Kim said with a coy smile as she squatted down over Jack and then went to her knees, her hot center positioned right over his straining hard cock.

Jack followed his part of the deal, reaching for Kim's hips and slowly guiding her down to sink her hot, tight pussy onto him inch by inch. Her beautiful brown eyes fluttered closed and her mouth fell open as he leisurely penetrated her.

"Ooooohhhh my God, Jack. That feels so nice. Best birthday present ever," Kim cooed as her ass flattened against his thighs.

Kim sat there on Jack's laps as he languidly rocked his hips and slif Kim's petite frame up and down his cock, loving the sight of her head rolling back and her waves of blonde hair falling over her shoulder.

"Kim, this is the tightest pussy I've ever been in. How do you even…."

Jack's inquiring was cut off by a finger on his lips. "Shhh… just fuck me, okay?" Kim requested as she helped bounce on Jack, her hands braced against his shoulders as she rode him.

The pair stayed like this in a slow bliss until Jack tapped her hip. "I told you I would fuck you until you forgave me, and I won't be able to get there like this," he said as he used his co siderable strength to sit, and then stand up with Kim still on his length.

She giggled and screeched just a little as Jack spun them around and laid her down on the wood of the porch."

"Shhh," it was Jack's turn to shush her. "We don't want to wake everyone if we haven't already."

Kim nodded in agreement, and seeing the burn and lust in Jack's eyes, she reckoned he had sobered up quite a bit since this started. Was it the power of this situation, or was he less drunk than he had her believe.

Kim's train of thought was broken by Jack almost pulling all the way out of her and then driving back in, their thighs hitting together making a firm slap.

Kim's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped again at the force and size of Jack's intrusion. "Oh my fucking GAWD!" Kim said as Jack slammed home again.

"Will you shut up?" Jack growled and stuffed three fingers into Kim's mouth as he forcefully pumped into her again, making the girl sob into his hand.

"Do you want a safe word?" Jack whispered I to her ear and then laughed darkly when Kim vigorously shook her head no. She wanted all of this man. "Suit yourself," Jack growled into her ear and then bit said earlobe as he started roughly drilling I to the young wet snatch of the billionaire birthday girl.

Kim's hands found Jack's exposed, muscled ass and grabbed on for dear life as he damn near fucked her through the floorboards of his porch, soaking in the feeling of her arousal on him but also the moans, rapid breathing, and sobs of the sweet girl under him.

Jack had been an accomplished martial artist for years, so stamina wasn't a problem for him, and Kim made it clear that she wanted Jack to beat up her pussy, so he obliged.

Kim lost track of violent orgasm as Jack ravaged her newly 21-year-old core with fast, sharp and strong thrusts, the skin of his pubis rubbing against her sensitive, swollen clit with every push.

She was afraid she'd pass out from over stimulation when Jack warned her, "I'm about to cum."

"Pull out! Pull out!" Kim begged. Jack, despite being a vicious fuck, was still a gentleman.

Kim reached her arms down and went back to almost violently jacking him off as he got to his knees, not caring where his load ended up as long as it wasn't inside her.

Without permission, Jack tore Kim's white blouse open and unclaimed the front of Kim's bra, a nice strapless black number, and came all over her tight belly, smallish but pert chest, and reddened neck.

The both of them froze in time and just looked at each other, equally breathing heavily.

"Happy birthday," Jack said coldly as he stood up, his mask of indifference back in play, and went into the house.

Kim fell backwards onto the porch after Jack had gone back in. She felt herself smiling like an idiot, but didn't try to fight it. "Happy birthday to me!" she cheered this time, throwing punches up into the night sky.

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Not usually a fan of stories based off characters from movies or shows but its Holt so it's a win.

3. Thanks Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Grrr Kim Crawford and "Safe Words" FTW ... now there's an image. That was hot AF!

5. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post