Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: A Song For Jack Ch. 4 with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction A Song For Jack Ch. 4 with Olivia Holt

A Song For Jack Ch4
    By Harbinger
    With Kim Crawford (Olivia Holt) and Jack Brewer (Leo Howard)
    Tags: Olivia Holt, Kickin' It, TV, blowjob, deepthroat, rough fuck, pullout, buttplay, stripped, public
    Disclaimer: This story is completely fictional and I do not own Kickin' It or any of it’s character.

"I'm heading off to town," Jack declared to the breakfast table. He had no signs of a hangover that Kim could detect. "Anyone coming?" he asked as he pulled on his black leather shoes. He had a vest and button up, the sleeves rolled to his elbows, but not the jacket.

"Can I come?" Kim asked hesitantly. She really wanted to get out, but she also feared she may be on lockdown now that she was at the farm and safe.

"Yeah," Jack agreed with no argument.

"Yeah?" Kim repeated, a goofy smile on her face.

"Was I speaking French?" Jack asked Milton just for fun.

"Non, Je pensais que tu disais non," Kim did reply in French.

"What?" Jack asked.

"I thought you'd say no," Kim translated herself. "I kind of expected to be under house arrest."

"We're keeping you safe, Kim. You're not a prisoner," Milton explained.

"Are you ready or do I have to wait a half hour?" Jack said in his usual cold sarcasm that Kim took a while to get used to. Nothing about their relationship seemed to have changed after last night's events.

"I can slip my shoes on and be ready in a second," Kim flashed a smile and got up to pour her mug of tea in a travel thermos.

Jack filled his own thermos with black coffee and headed towards the door. Kim was out of the house and right behind him before he could even get to the car. "A little excited?"

"What would make you ask that?" Kim giggled, trying to come off as innocent and ignorant on the subject as possible.

"You really thought you were going to be stranded here, didn't you?" Jack asked as he got into the car.

Kim got in and looked around. She didn't see an auxiliary cord or anything, so she checked the Bluetooth and checked her iPod into it. The first song to come on was Wreckx-N-Effect's hit, Rump Shaker.

Jack slowly turned his head to see Kim Crawford, the twenty-one year old CEO and owner of Crawtec Industries, busting as much of a move as she could in the front seat of a Jaguar. He turned back and drove down the long driveway. He no longer knew what to expect from this creature.

It was an hour drive from Jack's farm to Bennett, the closest town. Bennett wasn't much, but it was better than nothing.

"This is cute," Kim said as they rolled into town. The layout was a simple one; two intersecting roads that made their little business district, while the rest of the little town was apartments, housing, a spread out park or two, and the firehall which oddly wasn't on the business cross of streets.

"It has necessities, not much else," Jack said, but didn't shrug like Kim expected him to.

Kim had a mini panic. Had Jack remembered her little off-hand remark? If he did, what else did he remember from last night? Now she actively had to try to act natural.

"You okay over there, Princess?" Jack asked from the corner of his eye as he tried to find somewhere to park. Everything on the Business Cross was within walking distance from each other.

"Can I ask you something?" Kim asked and watched Jack's face, waiting for any shift in expression or body language. She continued when there was no change, "How much do you remember from last night?" Kim saw Jack's Adam's apple go down as they got out of the car.

"I remember all of it, Kim. Let's not talk about it too much, yeah?" he asked rhetorically as he lit up one of his cigarettes from Jerry's dad. "We both agreed it was a poor idea and I'm okay to leave it at that. It was great, but something we should forget."

"What are we here for, anyway?" Kim changed the subject and swallowed her pride the best she could. "If we have the time, I'd like to buy some new clothes so I have more than three outfits," Kim said, feeling a little foolish as she swished the bottom of the white dress she wore the first night she met Jack.

"We can do that," Jack nodded. "We can do that first."

"What do you need," she asked out of honest curiosity.

"Not too much. I need some socks. I'm looking into a new game."

"Oh yeah! I forgot you actually do real people stuff sometimes, too," Kim laughed.

"Do you wanna go back and wait in the car?" Jack challenged.

"No. No. I'll shut up," Kim said, closed her mouth and pretended to lock her lips with a key.

"There's a gym here, too, that I frequent. I was hoping to hit it while you were shopping. The Macy's is right next to the gym. A two minute sprint," Jack explained. "Yes we have a Macy's, but that and a grocery store are practically all we have. That, and stupid little boutiques, laundromat, pawn shop, antiques. We're quaint as fuck with one real amenity, is what I'm saying."

"If I buy workout clothes, can I join you?" Kim asked hopefully, having focused on that point of their conversation. "Being stuck in the car for so long hasn't been great for my fitness and I'm not a fan of hotel gyms. They creep me out."

"Yeah, I guess," Jack shrugged and Kim smiled. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing. Nothing," she laughed and grabbed his hand, tugging him towards Macy's. She didn't expect this tiny town to have a department store. The department store was maybe why there was so little else in the town. The mall was the town, more or less.

Jack pulled his hand from hers and jutted both of his hands into his pockets. "Oh fuck. I forgot my gym bag," Jack shook his head and looked back towards the car. He looked towards the mall, then back to the car, then back towards the mall.

"Do you want me to wait here or go back to the car with you?" Kim asked, guessing at his hesitation. She figured giving him two options might help his decision.

"Wait here," he decided, but she didn't miss his sleight of hand. She looked down into her purse as he jogged back to the Jag.

Her eyes went wide and she looked around her in panic. Were they being watched? How much trouble did Jack expect for him to drop a small handgun in her purse? She didn't know how to do anything with a gun other than point and click. She didn't think she had the gall to shoot anyone anyway. Would she have to? Could she just shoot a guy in the shoulder or maybe the thigh? She hoped to God she would never have to blow away a man right in the face!

By the time her mental dilemma was calming down, Jack was all ready by her side again, directing her on with a hand on her back. "You okay? You look like you just saw a ghost," Jack said like nothing was wrong.

"Maybe I'm freaking out a little because of the little something you just put in my purse!" Kim growled.

"Do you want a little more freedom or not?" Jack asked. "If you want to be on a leash, give it back. But if you want to be able to go to the bathroom without me right outside the door, I'm going to need you to hold on to that." Both of them were careful not to drop the certain noun.

"So now I have to carry? I'm not licenced!" Kim tried to practically argue.

"We'll get you there. Relax. But until we do, you're just going to have to be extra careful. That's just the way it is. This is your life, not a joke. I'm not trying to be cool, funny, or some kind of bad boy. I am trying to be the thing that keeps you alive, yeah?" Jack stopped in place and looked her in the eyes, ignoring the other people walking around them on the sidewalk. "Yeah?" he tried again, making it obvious to her that he expected acknowledgement.

"Yeah," she said weakly.

"There we go," he said, letting go of her eyes and walking on, opening the door of the mall for her. "Get what you need from whatever clothing store, then come find me at the gym?" Jack asked, and she could tell from his voice that he left her room to alter the plans.

"Yeah, sounds good," Kim agreed. "After a workout we'll hit the food court? My treat," she offered with a big smile.

"Okay," Jack accepted with a laugh.

"Holy shit," Kim exclaimed, looking totally shocked.

"What?" Jack asked, his eyes darting around, his hand in his gun pocket.

"You laughed," Kim said with a cheeky smile.

"I'm still human, Kim," Jack pointed out.

"Not all that often," Kim parried. "I like when you're human."

"Go do lady things," Jack waved off his charge. "I'll be here," he pointed at a Gold's Gym, "staying in fighting shape."

Kim held up a white blouse with a black skirt that had her attention. They were business professional without being too elaborate or too flashy, just like Jack's outfits. She paused and looked at herself in the pantsuit she was already wearing. All of the outfits she just chose matched Jack's style. This guy really was in her head. She shook said head and took her selected items to the counter and paid up.

She got to the gym and looked around. The gym was 80% dude. Jack was in a back corner by himself, doing squats. She stood there and watched him, the form and the dedication he put into each repetition. This wasn't a hobby or some magazine lifestyle for him. The better his physical condition, the more likely he was to keep himself alive. He was a prize fighter, and the prize for each fight was seeing the next day.

Kim went to the locker room and set her bags down. She quickly changed her clothes, getting out of her dress and into her black leggings and purple sports bra. She quickly put her hair into a ponytail and headed back into the gym where she found Jack doing pull-ups

"You make it look easy," Kim said, admiring his rolling back muscles.

"It is easy when you've been training since middle school," Jack said, never breaking form or rhythm.

"All right, well, I'ma go do me," she said, pointing to no particular part of the gym. The treadmill seemed like a good place to start. Kim always worked hard in the gym, but for the first time ever, she worked like her cardio was the only thing keeping her from being thrown into someone's trunk.

Jack watched Kim running on the treadmill like someone owed her money while he did his dead hang time. Jack could tell that this wasn't a workout to make sure she kept an "Esquire" bubble butt. This was a workout that had all the determination his had. I thought his giving her a gun, and her watching him end two lives really made a difference. Kim was changing. He wouldn't be calling her Princess much longer. He was watching her innocence being eroded by waves of harsh, unfair reality. He didn't like it, but he recognized it for the necessity it had become.

Jack approached the small blonde as she calmed her run to a brisk walk. "Are you almost ready? I want to work on some things with you before you're too tired."

"Let's work now before I'm spent," Kim agreed as she powered down the machine.

Kim followed Jack off of the main section of the gym and over to a separate cardio room.

There was a white board with an erase marker tethered to it, a schedule with hour increments to make sure groups or people wouldn't be bothered. Jack signed penned them in for an hour and signed a fake name before ushering Kim in and closing the door behind them, putting their bags and shoes in a corner so they could keep eyes on it with it being out of the way.

"What did you want to work on?" Kim asked as she started doing arm circles.

"I gave you a gun and we'll work on that back at the farm. But right now I want to use this space and soft flooring to teach you self-defense," Jack explained.

"I took karate for a fee years in high school. I got pretty good at it," Kim said proudly.

"A single disciple. That's cute," Jack chuckled. "It's great if you're only fighting someone that knows that art. And I bet your sparring had rules. Out here, I can do anything I want to you," Jack said, right in her face, his voice like gravel.

Kim swallowed deeply, feeling so small with Jack so close, looming over her, his eyes dark and intense.

"Li… like what?" Kim struggled to ask.

"Like this," Jack responded, easily sweeping her leg out from under her but having the planning and reflexes to easily catch her and lower her to the matted floor gently.

"I see what you mean," Kim said with a shaky voice.

"Luckily you do know basic kicks and strikes, so that's nice," he told her as he helped her up, his voice a little warmer. "I'm going to teach you more about knees, elbows, the rare times to throw headbutts and how, and how to use an opponent's clothing to your advantage," Jack said at a slower pace, letting Kim latch onto the words instead of having her be dizzy.

For a half hour, Jack covered the basics he had mentioned, and was happy with the speed Kim picked up at.

"Want to try a bit of sparring? I promise I'll go easy on you," Jack said, offering a hand.

"Please do go easy on me, but I also want you to do whatever comes to mind; like you said, there are no rules out her," Kim told him as she checked her hair in the mirror to make sure her ponytail wouldn't come out in the match.

"No rules, just making sure you're safe?" Jack double checked.

"That sounds good to me," Kim said, now taking Jack's still outstretched hand.

"Deal," Jack said with a nod and then released Kim's small hand.

The two bowed in and took defensive stances. They very briefly circled, and Kim shot in hoping to catch the much more experienced fighter off guard.

Jack saw Kim coming in for a double leg takedown and lifted his leg high over her back and head, letting her trip and fall to the mats with her ass up.

He took advantage of Kim's helpless position, grabbed the waist of her shorts and pulled them down to expose the top half of her little round ass.

"Jack, what the fuck!" Kim protested as she felt Jack's hand shoot in between her skin and the fabric of her panties, his fingers just able to reach her pussy lips.

"Anything is legal, Kim," we shook on it," Jack reminded his opponent as he rubbed his fingers along the length of her puffy pink lips. "How are you going to get out of this?

She froze for a second, trying to think of a way out and not lose focus because of Jack's pleasuring fingers. Now with a plan, Kim arced her back, reach a hand over and twisted Jack's wrist, allowing her to remove it from her shorts and to get herself around to her knees.

"Well done," Jack told her with a smile. This time, Jack shot in and caught her in a double arm hook, pushing her down so her forehead was pointing towards the floor. From this angle, he was able to grab the hem of her tip and pull it up her back and over her head, leaving her topless before him.

"Goddamn it, Jack," Kim whined again, covering her breasts with her arms. "You're lucky we're the only two in her!" she hissed.

"You're the lucky one, Princess. I'm not the one who has her cute little tits out," Jack teased.

"Fuck you!" Kim spat as she tried to go on the attack again, but made the mistake of doing it from her knees.

Jack just caught her much smaller hands, and powered her to the floor.

Kim was a little scrapper after all and dug her feet into Jack's armpits, removing his strength advantage and threatening to dislocate his shoulders.

Jack coiled up at his core and snuck his head in under her knee and stretched her torso, making her let go of his hands. With her stretched like this and kneeling only one hand to hold onto her leg, he was free to fondle Kim's pert little breasts and tease her soft young nipples.

"I hate how much you're enjoying this," Kim growled as she tried to wriggle free, but eventually had to tap as her nipple pebbled and fully erected.

Once Kim had tapped, Jack gently let her down, and Kim covered her breasts again so they wouldn't squish into the floor.

Jack again took advantage of Kim's unprepared position and peeled her shorts and panties down to her knees but left them on, tying up Kim's legs effectively.

"This is such bullshit!" Kim argued. She was getting what she asked for, she just didn't expect this would be so easy and so much fun for Jack.

Kim tried to get up on her hands and knees, but Jack had other plans.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back, allowing his just sucked on finger to slide into her tight asshole.

"Jesus Christ!" Kim tried to pull away, but Jack's grip was too strong on her hip as he circled his finger around, trying to loosen up Kim's little rosebud. "Jack, if we make too much noise, anyone could walk in!" Kim pointed out.

"Then don't make too much noise," Jack scolded her.

Kim lifted her head up, the motion throwing her hair back over her shoulder, and she realized she was right in front of one of three large mirrors. She couldn't help but look at herself, her mouth agape as her soft breasts dangled down and Jack's shoulder moved so languidly as he explored her most private tunnel.

The air caught in her throat when Jack met her eyes in the reflection and smiled before he ducked down, and pressed his lips to the top of her ass, and then turned his arm so he could drop lower and put his mouth on Kim's hot, now wet pussy.

As Jack dug in and feasted on Kim Crawford's rich clam, she couldn't look away from this scene, feeling like she was watching her own sex tape. Oh the scandal it would be if this was recorded, she thought.

After a while of Jack's assault on both her pussy and asshole, Kim could no longer watch the scene as her orgasm treated to wash over her, making her drop her head and screw her eyes shut as her face contorted into that sacred O face.

"Jack, oh my God Jack, please… please don't stop," Kim moaned as her little fists ground into the floor as she chased her wave.

"Don't stop what?" Jack asked, raising his mouth with wet lips away from Kick's hot core.

"Don't… don't stop eating me out. And… please keep fingering my ass…" she weakly begged, her face red and blushing from her own wants and words.

"Don't worry Princess, I'll let you cum," Jack said assuring as he went back to work on her holes.

"Fuck, Jack," Kim fully whined, pressing her forehead to the mat as he slid his finger even deeper into her ass, unlocking a brand new sensation as he tongue punched her swollen clit.

"Fuuuuuck Jack, fuck fuck fuck," she cried, trying tockeep her volume down as she pressed her hips back, riding Jack's fave and finger as she came.

Once the worst of it was over, Jack slowly slid his finger out of Kim's backdoor and slowed down his munching of her slit.

"Holy fuck, Jack. That was intense," Kim laughed as she caught her breath.

Before she could push up to her hands and knees, the strength of Jack's hand between her shoulders told her to stay down. And then just like that, she felt the tip of his cock slide into her more than ready folds.

"Fuck that feels good," Kim panted as Jack buried his full length into her, groaning himself at the feeling of her hot, wet glove around him.

Kim kept her face down and her ass up and was more than happy to let Jack do the work. Admittedly to herself, she was still a little sensitive from the night before, but she was happy to have round two so soon.

Kim actually found it in her to giggle a bit as she felt her knees sliding on the floor. She and Jack had worked up a sweat with their training, and they were keeping it up with this exercise.

"What's so funny?" Jack asked through gritted teeth, and then started to really fuck her hard for laughing.

"Fuck, nothing, sir," Kim said, sounding genuinely sorry.

"Sir?" Jack chuckled darkly, and then gave her a particularly hard thrust.

"Well, damn, you're like my teacher, aren't you? You should be called sir!" Kim yelped out the last word as Jack continued to pound her with measured, hard strokes.

Jack growled and grabbed a fist full of Kim's hair. "You're a kinky little one, aren't you?"

"Yes I am, sir," Kim said in a pouty voice, pushing off of the floor to lean against Jack's chest.

With is cock still inside her, he kept thrusting, and fondled her cute tits with one hand and reached around to rub her sensitive clit with the other.

Jack took a bold chance and moved his hand from her chest to her throat and wrapped his fingers around her neck.

"God, yes!" Kim moaned as she was over stimmed and lightly choked.

Keeping a hand on Kim Crawford's throat, he pulled his hard and soaked dick out if her, threw her roughly onto her back and forcefully re-entered her, making her gasp and arc her back off of the floor.

Kim couldn't believe how absolutely hot the situation was from her point of view; Jack had his hand firmly around her neck, applying just the right pressure, and was savagely fucking her with his own shorts still around his thighs and his tanktop still on. It was even more carnal than the night before, she thought.

She came again on Jack's cock, absolutely gushing arousal around his member and flooding down her slick thighs. She saw stars, and nearly passed out, but was brought back to the present by Jack quickly withdrawing from Kim's stretched and used pussy.

"I'm going to cum damn soon, and I know I can't bust in you," Jack said, remembering last night.

Kim pried Jack's hand off of her throat and quickly spun around on her belly, immediately taking Jack's hot, wet cock deep into her mouth. Her own lubrication was enough for her to be able to deepthroat her new instructor.

Jack grabbed Kim's head and furiously fucked her face, gagging her and hitting the back of her throat. He felt his orgasm so close, and eased up so she could suck only half of his length.

He finally gave out and came I to Kick's mouth, and with tears on her reddened face, happily moaned and mewled as she drank down every glob and drop of hot seed Jack emptied into her oral cavern.

Once she believed him to be perfectly clean, she released him from her mouth, a long string falling from her lips as she struggled for air, and then wiped her mouth on her nearby top.

"Tha… thank you sir, for the lesson and for your cum," Kim panted.

"Thank you," Jack said sternly, "for being a willing and receptive student."

"You were hitting it really hard in there," Jack told Kim as he sipped his diet Dr. Pepper in the food court after he and Kim had cleaned up from their… workout.

"So were you," she returned. "It was almost like your life depended on it. You fuck like it's your last time, too."

"I thought I saw that look in your eyes" Jack said, his appetite for the Circus Burger plummeting as they spoke. "Are you okay?" he felt he had to ask.

"Is this Jack the bodyguard or Jack the sometimes human and rough fuck buddy asking?" Kim asked with a raised eyebrow as she ate a fry.

"Yes," Jack answered simply.

"Well in that case, yes," Kim said, nodding her head. "My life is changing. A lot. But I feel like when I'm with you, and if I work really hard like you, I'll be okay," Kim admitted softly.

"That's because under those conditions, you will be," Jack promised and took one of her hands. "We'll make sure you're okay. The guys, you… and me. I promise. Everything is going to be okay. I won't let this be the rest of your life."

"I believe you, Jack. And when this is all over, I want this to be your last job, okay?"

"What?" Jack asked with a scoff. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I want you to hang up your gun belt after this," Kim told him firmly, squeezing his hand.

"What am I supposed to do then? What are the guys supposed to do?" Jack couldn't believe she told him that she wanted him to retire.

"Be my security team. Work for me. No more living each day like it could be your last, and we can keep up this cardio routine we have." Jack went white as a sheet.

CYG March: Lena Headey

2. Thanks nerick, MacDennis, MiamiLyfe, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes nerick, MacDennis, MiamiLyfe, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good lord. Saved the best chapter for last. Pure win

4. Thanks Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Grr that was hot AF! I bet that's precisely how she was trained. Awesome scene.

6. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post