List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Livvy Dupe" Chapter 2 with Olivia Dunne and Breckie Hill

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Livvy Dupe" Chapter 2 with Olivia Dunne and Breckie Hill

Livvy Dupe 2
    With Olivia Dunne and Breckie Hill
    Written by os1
    CODES: MF, MFF, voyeur, titjob, blowjob, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

Chapter 2
    4 months later

Summer had come and gone in LA, Livvy and I had spent the summer doing everything, we did all the tourist stuff of visiting Hollywood, and the beaches. She was also able to network and meet some people who would be able to help her career in both modeling and maybe some acting. She had also met some other online influencer type, tiktok/instagram stars and had done a boat load of collar videos with them, it was through one of them that she had been invited to a party tonight to celebrate the end of summer, one last party before we had to head back to the other LA.

We got ready and made our way to the party, Livvy was wearing a tight black leather dress that clung to her in all the right places. It took everything I had not to jump her in the back of the Uber before the party. When we arrived the party was in full swing people were dancing, drinking and having a good time, we entered made our way to the drinks area and grab a couple to get our night started. Not five minutes later "Oh what the fuck. Why is she here, of all places and all nights."

I look at Livvy a bit confused not knowing who is was looking at, she nods her header in the direction and I see a big chested blonde haired girl, Breckie Hill, I sigh and ask her if she wants to go and get out of here. She looks at me smiles and says "No I won't let her ruin our fun, we will just ignore her, there are plenty of people here that we don't need to interact."

We spent the next few hours, drinking, dancing, laughing and have a great time towards the end of the night as a few people started leaving I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see no other then a clearly drunk Breckie Hill.

"Hey your Livvy's guy right? Well you know they say I'm Livvy with cannons, I'm her just better in every way" She slurred. I smiled politely and just let her keep going not wanting to cause a scene. "Meet me in that back bedroom over there in five minutes and i'll prove it to you" she said as she reached down and started rubbing at my crotch. I grabbed her arm away

"What the fuck do you think you are doing with my man bitch" I heard Livvy say as she came back with some drinks for us.

"Just showing him he has options" Breckie slurred out and walked away down the hall toward the back bedroom.

"What the hell was that about?" Livvy asked me so I rode her everything, I could see her starting to fume as I told her everything.

"That is it, I am putting an end to this bitch tonight and you are going to help me." I had no idea what she had planned but I knew it would be good and I was going to be glad to finally end it. She took me aside and explained everything that we would do to end it and I realized there would be no way for me to love this girl anymore then I do after hearing her plan.

I walked to the back bedroom and opened the door to see Breckie laying on the bed in just her bra and panties, with her bra barley able to keep her cannons contained.

"Glad you decided to join me, let me show you what you are missing out on" Breckie said.

"Please do, i want to see what you supposedly can do better then me" Breckie heard from behind me as Livvy entered the bedroom with me. brekkie was surprised and tried to cover herself but couldn't find anything available.

"Don't be shy now, you said you are better than me in everyday so prove it to my man, If you think you can take hime from me do it, I won't stop you, in fact I'll sit over here and watch. You think you are better than me in everyday than you should have no problem taking my man and leaving here tonight with him."

"You serious, you are just going to watch as I take your guy, just like I've been taking your fans, what are you some sort of cuckquean. you get off watching your guy fuck other girls since you can't satisfy him" Breckie says

"Fine i'll do it, you sit in the corner and pay with yourself while I steal your guy." Livvy gets up and goes to sit in the chair in the corner of the bedroom.

"Come here baby, let me show you how a real women fucks and sucks, come take those pants off" Breckie says.

I talk off my pants and strip down to just my boxers, i walk over to Breckie as she starts to rub along my crotch oh yeah I could tell you were big earlier but I'm going to enjoy this, she pulls my boxers down as my semi hard cock flops out sitting here right in her face as she giggles.

" Fuck yes you are big" she looks over at Livvy and snidest "Such a waste of a cock on a bitch like you, say goodbye as this will be the last time you see it"

Breckie then starts attacking my cock sucking me, licking it, kissing it with everything she can, she has at least half of my cock in her mouth most of the time. She pulls off my cock and looks up at me

"Fuck you are thick, I love a thick cock to stretch all my holes out, I can't even get you all in my mouth you're so thick. I Love to see-throat a cock but I don't know if I can with you."

She looks over at Livvy "I bet that bitch can't even get half way down you can she?"

"Actually she regularly deepthroats me, takes me all the way down to the nuts, with my balls resting on her chin before I fuck her face." I reply

"Well if she can do it so can I, fuck my face daddy, use my mouth like a pussy" brekkie practically begs me.

I grab her hair and start to go to turn on her face, spit is flying everywhere as I fuck her throat nonstop for a good five to ten minutes. as I'm fucking her face I love over at my girlfriend and see Livvy has stripped off her dress and is wearing nothing but her heels as she starts rubbing her pussy. She sees me looking at her and smiles

" How is she baby? She better than me? You going to leave me for her?" She laughs

" She is okay, nothing special, not even close to you" I reply.

When I say this I feel Breckie slap my thigh so I take my cock out of her throat as she starts coughing and gasping for air.

"Fine maybe she can take your big fat cock in her mouth better than me buts that only because she has had more practice. I know something that for sure she can't do better than me." Breckie says as she takes off her bra, releasing the tits so many young guys have been masturbating over for months.

"Fuck my tits stud, that cock deserves a proper tit fucking and there is no way that flat chested slut can give you one" Breckie says while looking over at livvy.

She grabs my cock that is coated in her spittle and slides it in-between her tits.

"Fuck" I moan as Breckie smiles up at me and starts moving up and down jacking my cock off with her tits.

"Tell her, tell her how much better Livvy with cannons is for tit fucking." Breckie says. I look over at Livvy who is now sliding a finger in and out of her pussy watching as I tit fuck her rival.

" Sorry babe but it is true, she is better a tit fucking it is true". Livvy smiles back at me and replies " That is alright babe, I figured she would be nothing newsworthy there."

Breckie, is smiling but I can also tell she is pissed that it is not getting to Livvy. " Fuck me stud, Fuck my pussy, it is so much tighter than hers, you'll love how I grip you."

Breckie gets up on the bed in doggy her face looking right at Livvy, she laughs as she sees Livvy playing with herself thinking she is finally getting to her. I come up behind Breckie and slowly slide my cock into her tight pussy, she is tight but not D1 gymnast tight.

"FFFUUUUUCCKK, so big, so fat, such a wonderful cock need exceptional pussy" Breckie moans. I keep thrusting into her pulling all the way out and then slamming it all back in balls deep over and over again, the force of my thrusts moving Breckie closer and closer to Livvy with each thrust.

"Yes Daddy use my pussy, you cock deserves it, it deserves only the best, you deserve better then that flat chested slut, look at her, shoving two fingers inside her over and over again watching as you fuck the better woman." Breckie screams out trying to embarrass Livvy.

I keep thrusting into Breckie's pussy pummeling her depths over and over again
    "SO goooood, so big, yes please daddy keep using my cunt, oh god your hitting places I never knew, you are going to make me cum. Oh shit YES YES YES YES CUMMMMMMING" brekkie's front half collapses onto the bed from her orgasm

"So good" she mumbles I look over at Livvy who is smiling and mouth "NOW" she gets up and walks towards the bed.

I reach down and pick Breckie up by the hair raising her front half off the bed and say to her " You were never the better woman, you never stood a chance, now to make up for all the shit you have done you are going to lick my girl to orgasm while I fuck you braindead, is that understood"

Breckie Still in her orgasmic bliss just nods as Livvy crawls onto the bed, legs spread in front of Breckie as I shove Breckie's head down into my girl's freshly shaven slit.

"Lick her good Breckie or the dicking stops" Breckie starts licking and kissing Livvy's pussy, once I hear Livvy start to moan, I resume my thrusting into Breckie's pussy.

"Come on whore, you want more of my boyfriends cock then you need to earn it, lick my pussy, suck my clit, make me cum all over your slutty face" Livvy Screams as brekkie's body is attacked and wrecked from both ends.

I keep thrusting into her shoving her face deeper into Livvy's cunt while smacking her ass as Livvy grabs her head and is practically fucking Breckie's face with her pussy.

"Oh god, I'm close baby, I'm going to cum soon, please make her cum a second time before I cum" Livvy moans out to me.

I can tell that Breckie is close and that ass is just too inviting so I suck my middle finger to lube it up and then shove it all the way into brekkie's tight asshole.

"MMPHMM MMFUKMMM SOMOM GOOMMM" Breckie moans into Livvy's pussy as another powerful orgasm wrecks her body, this in turn causes Livvy to cum, flooding Breckies mouth and face with her pussy juice.

I pull out of Breckie as she collapses full into the bed, Livvy turns her over to see she is passed out with a smile plastered all over her face. Livvy, pushes some of her sweat covered blond hair of her own face as she looks over at me and sees me still rock hard.

"Aww poor baby was second best unable to make you cum? Cum to your girl you know I'll finish you off. Which hole do you want you can choose?" Livvy smirks

When she says I put her into doggy on the bed and give her back door a few licks before sliding my cock into her tight anal cavity.

"Oh Fucck, I love the way your fat cock stretches my asshole, ruin me, make me gape, my ass is only yours so stretch it to make it fit you" Livvy screams.

I go to town on her asshole loving how tight her hole grips my cock as I slide in and out, after everything tonight i know I'm not going to last long and neither is Livvy.
    "Here it cuts, I'm going to flood your asshole with my load" I moan

"Yes, dump you fat hot load of cum in my ass, do it, make me cum as well" Livvy screams.

I grunt as I erupt what fit like weeks worth of cum up the tight gymnasts asshole, as soon as that first shot left me, I could feel Livvy start to convulse and moan in pleasure as her second orgasm over took her. I collapse on top of her and we just stay like that with my cock still buried in her ass for a few minutes. I turn her head and kiss her telling her I love her, before she gets an evil smile on her face when she sees Breckie still passed out on the bed next to us.

I then watch as Livvy slowly dislodges my cock from her asshole being careful to try and keep the cum from running out. She then squats over brekkie's passed out face as she lets the cum drip out of her asshole with a plop, plop, plop as my cum has now gone from my girlfriends asshole to her duplicates face. Livvy then grabs a marker and writes Livvy dupe all over Breckie's chest.

After we get dressed and ready to leave the bedroom Livvy looks down at the cum covered breckie and smiles. "Why would he leave me for you, you will always just be a Livvy dupe, nothing compared to the real thing."

Post Thanks / Like

Oh shit. A part 2 already.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah this idea has been in my head for months so I finally just decided to put it all out and have been writing all day