Pretty Little Secrets
Starring Bailee Madison and Maia Reficco, with Chandler Kinney

Codes: MF, Oral, Cheat, Virgin, Hand Job
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

Duncan worked as a bartender in Upstate New York, in the Hudson Valley. It was a family-owned bar that did good business but not that much exciting ever happened. As a good-looking guy, he'd occasionally go home with a coed from Vassar or Bard College when they came to the bar. However, some excitement finally hit the area when Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin started filming nearby. It was the fall of 2021 when he was lucky to meet some of the cast when they came in for a drink after a shoot. It was then that he first met Chandler Kinney. He had not seen anything that she'd been in, but he was drawn to how pretty and friendly she was.

They only talked a little bit the first time she visited the bar. The next time she visited, he was surprised that she seemed receptive to his flirting and even flirted back with him. It was the third visit that he sealed the deal. She stayed until closing and then went upstairs. He had a good size two-bedroom apartment over the bar where he lived alone, and they fucked until sunrise. After that, the two of them became regular fuck buddies until the show wrapped. She went back to LA, and he stayed in upstate New York. He visited LA once for a few days and she had him stay with her. Now it was spring of 2023 and she was back in town to film the next season, and once again their fuck buddy relationship was back on.

It was Wednesday in the middle of June when he got a call from Chandler saying that she was renting a house with a big pool for a long weekend, and she wanted him to come over. Duncan told her that he could not get out of work on Friday, but he could stay over on Saturday and Sunday. She told him that that was perfect and she could do a girls' night with her castmates on Friday and then just have it be them the other nights.

On Saturday, he went to the address that Chandler had texted him, and as he pulled into the driveway. There were a few other cars there, which was not to be unexpected. She told him that the girls were still going to be there and asked him if he had any extra booze he could bring with him. He grabbed a box with some bottles of margarita mix, tequila, and rum and an overnight bag he brought with him before heading to the door.

"Duncan!" Chandler greeted him at the door with a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. She was dressed in a white bikini top and a colorful sarong.

"So who else is here?" he asked.

"Everyone," she told him, "Bailee, Zaria, Malia, Maia, and Mallory"

"No guys?"

"Just you, I'm afraid. You're going to have to find a way to survive an afternoon being the only guy hanging out with a bunch of gorgeous women in bikinis," she told him as they walked through the house and to the kitchen.

"That sounds rough, but for you, I can try and tough it out," he joked.

"Oh, I should warn you," she said moving up close to him and speaking quietly. "Maia's been asking questions about you and what your like." As she said this, Duncan was not feeling all that surprised to hear this. Maia Reficco and he had always been flirtatious, even after he started hooking up with Chandler. Had he and Chandler not hooked, he for sure would have bedded the pretty Latina by now. "She also wanted to know if we're exclusive."

"And you told her?"

"No, obviously."

"And you're telling me this because…"

"Because I am pretty sure she is going to make a move to hook up with you."

"Is that a problem?" He asked interested in knowing the answer. While he knew she was okay with him getting with other women, getting with a friend of hers was different.

"Are you honestly asking me if it's okay for you to have sex with my friends?"

"Kind of."

Chandler let out a sigh "Yeah, it's fine. So long as you don't ditch me when I call to go with one of them, I'm good with it. You can sleep with all of them for all I care."

"Sounds like a challenge."

She laughed and rolled her eyes at him. They then went outside with the rest of the women around the pool. After a few minutes of socializing and saying hello to each of the six women, he went back into the house to change into his bathing suit. While changing, he looked out the window and checked out each of the women. While each one was attractive in their own way, other than Chandler two women stood out to him. Maia was pure sex on legs, no other way around it. And then there was Bailee Madison who was more the cute girl next door. But like the movie version of the girl next door who at the end of the first act takes off her baggy t-shirt to reveal an incredible body. Chandler was a happy middle ground between the two.

For the next few hours, he enjoyed himself. He talked with the different actresses, took over as the grill master to make lunch, and Chandler also had him use some of his bartending skills to make frozen margaritas. At one point Maia suggested that they all go topless, but Chandler quickly shut that down, saying that she didn't think everyone would be comfortable with doing that. Duncan joked he was fine with it, but the look she gave to him let him know not to joke.

At one point Duncan found himself sitting on the edge of the pool next to Maia. There was some light flirting going on between the two of them. After a few minutes, Maia turned their light flirting into something more overt.

"Chandler has been telling me some things about you recently," she said.

"Like what?" he played naive.

"Oh not much. Just some of your backstory, some of your interests, what you two like to do when you're hanging out," she said casually. "Oh and how you have what she calls a big beautiful cock that she just can't get enough of."

"Sounds like she is exaggerating to try to push your buttons a bit," he replied.

"You're probably right, though you two do hang out a lot," she said as she began looking around t see if the two of them were being watched at all. She then quickly reached over and squeezed his crotch, getting a good feel of his mostly soft cock. "Hmm, it doesn't feel like she exhilarated much."

He pushed her hand away. ‘Alright, maybe she wasn't exaggerating, but I still don't think we should be doing this here."

"You're probably right," she agreed. The two of them sat in silence for a few seconds, their eyes glancing at one another. "So…" she said.

"So?"

"So," she repeated herself, this time adding a lick of her lips. "When is this going to happen?"

He lowered his voice and told her, "If it were only the two of us out here, I'd take you right here, right now. But since that isn't an option, why don't we get together next week? Meet for dinner and then we can see what happens after that."

"Sounds good. Though I have a pretty good idea where the night will take us."

"Me too," he said with a smile.

Looking back out at the pool, Duncan tried to keep visions of what was to come in the next week out of his mind so he would pop an erection in his swim trunks. Maia snapped Duncan out of his thoughts when she spoke up again.

"So after me, who is next?"

"Next?"

"Who is the next PLL girl you're going to try to cross off?"

"You think I am just going to try to sleep with the entire cast?"

"I think you try to be the nice guy, but if you could you'd line all six of us up and fuck us all." She was not wrong. Had he come over and been told his job for the day was to sexually service all six of them, it would have been the best day of his life. "So who is next?"

"I don't know, I'm not thinking like that," he told her. However, his subconscious betrayed him and his eyes immediately darted to Bailee. Maia caught the glance and saw where he was looking and started to laugh. Duncan knew he was busted.

"That'll never happen," she told him as she tried to control her laughter.

"Yeah, I know she has a boyfriend," he replied not even trying to deny anything.

"True, but that's not why," she giggled. Duncan looked at her perplexed and she then moved in and whispered into his ear, "She's a virgin."

"Bull shit," he blurted out. That was preposterous, he thought. "She's twenty-something and has been dating a guy for years."

"I know, but it's true. She told us." He looked over to Bailee across the pool. "It's true. That body is completely untouched," she told him. "So trust me you can forget about her."

"I guess that means I have more time to focus on you then."

"I like the sound of that," she told him. She once again whispered in his ear, "And if I have any virginities left, you're free to take them," and with that, she got up and dashed off. Duncan was left frozen. His mind took in what Maia said he could do to her and what she said about Bailee. He could start to feel some swelling in his crotch, so he slid into the pool to cool himself down. He swam around for a bit, waiting for her budding erection to die down and his heart rate to equal out. He finally got out of the pool when Chandler called for him to make another round of margaritas.

When they were both in the kitchen and he was mixing the drinks, he decided to see if Maia was telling him the truth or not about Baiilee. "So, I was talking to Maia," he started.

"I saw," she replied. "For a minute I thought I was going to have to spray her with the hose to stop her from doing something outside in front of everyone."

"I think you're underestimating her if you think the hose would have stopped her."

"You're probably right," she laughed.

"But, um, she told me something that I couldn't believe."

"Yes, she told the truth, but it was just once and I had had a lot to drink that night."

"What are you talking about?" he asked in confusion.
"Nothing," she said quickly realizing she admitted something she shouldn't have. "What are you talking about?"

"She told me Bailee is still a virgin."

"Oh, that. She told you that?" she asked as she poured herself a glass of freshly made margarita. Meanwhile, Duncan began making a pitcher of daiquiris as well. "You can't tell anyone, but it's true. She is."

"How?" Duncan almost shouted the question he found it so mindboggling. "Hasn't she been dating that guy for like four years?"

"Yes, but she says that they haven't. She's saving herself and he's okay with it."

"So is it a lot of oral or something?" He asked.

Chandler giggled and took a sip of her drink before she answered. "Nope."

"No?"

"She's never even seen his dick."

"What? How?" he asked. Chander could only shrug in response. Going over to the window and looking out towards Bailee he said, "So he's in his 20s dating a girl that looks like that, and he's getting no action at all?"

"If she's telling the truth, yeah."

"Jesus. The guy must be either asexual or he's walking around with a pair of blue balls the size of cantaloupes."

"I know right?" Chandler said with a laugh. Duncan walked away from the window and poured himself a drink. Chandler replaced him by the window. "You know I am not that into girls,"

"Except Maia apparently," he interrupted her.

"That was one time," she replied annoyed. "And when Maia has her eyes set on a target she tends to get what she wants."

"I get that feeling," he said before taking a sip of his drink.

"Anyway," she continued. "I've changed in the same room with her before, and even though I am not that into girls, I'd go lez for her."

"Thanks for putting that image in my head," Duncan said. "I may need to go do a few more laps in the pool to cool down."

"Sorry about that," she said. Duncan noticed her eyes drop to his crotch. "Why don't you meet me upstairs in the master bathroom in about 30 minutes."

"Really?" he asked, she just nodded with a naughty smile. He smiled back and then took the two pitchers of drinks he made out to the girls outside, with Chandler at his side.

"So you and Maia?" he asked quietly.

"It was just once," she said, but then confused a few seconds later confessed, "Okay it was more than just once. The girl can tie knots with her tongue."

Duncan spent the next half an hour checking the time on his phone every few minutes. He chit-chatted with Malia, Mallory, and Bailee a bit. He looked across the pool and saw Maia and Chandler talking to each other. The two of them were giggling and looked over at him. They did not even try to hide the fact that they were talking about him. When the thirty minutes were up he looked across the pool again and caught eyes with Chandler. She smiled at him and pointed at her wrist where a watch would be. He smiled and excused himself before heading inside.

Upstairs in the bathroom, Duncan waited. He left the door ajar for Chandler so she would not even have to knock, she should just come right in. He thought about stripping out of his shorts as he waited but decided against it. He was getting ready to leave and see what ws taking Chandler so long, when the door burst open. And then it was quickly slammed shut. However it was not who he was expecting.

"Hi!" Maia said before jumping into his arms and planting a kiss on him. She pushed his tongue into his mouth but he was not quite kissing her back.

"What's wrong?" she asked when he was not kissing her back.

"What are you doing here? Chandler could be here any second."

She just gave him a look, "How do you think I knew you were up here?"

"She told you?"

"She sent me," she corrected him.

"Sent you?" he asked making sure he heard her correct. She nodded. This time when she leaned in to kiss him, he kissed her back. They passionately kissed in the middle of the bathroom for a minute, until Maia broke things off.

"We don't have a lot of time," she said as Duncan put her back down on the floor.

"So why'd you come up here?"

"I wanted a little taste before next week."

"A taste?"

"Si. A. Taste." she said and then gave a exaggerated lick of her lips. She reched out and grabbed his crotch again, only this time she was holding onto a fully inflated cock. A second later Duncan's bathing suit was on the floor and Maia was sliding the bath mat over before dropping to her knees.

"Chandler was not lying about the size, but she may have undersold how thick you are," she said as she wrapped her hand around his cock. Her fingers not touching.

"That an issue?"

"Maybe for some one else," she said. The Argentina-raised actress then spat on his cock and gave a few pumps beforre wrapping her lips around the tip. But that was just the start. Maia gave a sloppy, enthusiastic blow job, but it was not without still. She used a lot of spit and took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could before gagging. But the way she moved her hand and played witth his balls, and hoow sue used her tounge, her oral talents were obvious and impressive. He'd never tell her, but Chandler could learn a number of things from Maia when it came to giving head. She went all out giving max effort for awhile, to the point that Duncan was actually glad when she stopped so tthat he could regather himself and get his second wind. But that did not last long.

"I need to have this in me," Maia said, taking his cock out of her mouth and quickly standing up.

"If we do this, I'm not pulling out," he told her. He wasn't far off from cumming, and he was not about to stick it in her only to have to pull out a minute later.

"Damn right you're not," she told him as she bent over the counter and pulled her bottom to the side to expose her waxed pussy. "So shut up and give me that cock."

He moved in behind her, rubbing his tip against her he could feel how wet she was. She was so wet that even despite being vise tight, he was still able to slide halfway in without much effort.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," she moaned with just him entering her. She her pussy grippedd his cock as it streche her out. He gave a few thrusts, trying to pace himself a little bit. "Stop taking it easy and fuck me."

Since she was down for something quick and hard, that's what he gave her. Taking her him in one hand and cupping her tit in the other, he jackhammered her pussy like he was drilling for oil. Maia started crying out out some words in spansh that he didn't understand, but he knew from the tone of her voice that the words were all good. He wished that he could have gone all day, but after the blow job he didn't have that in him. He gave one final hard thrust and exploded into her.

"Oh, yes, fill that pussy up," she moaned as she felt him cumming. She let out a sigh when he finished and finally pulled out.

"Do you need me to help you out," he asked knowing she did not get off.

"That's sweet," she said giving him a kiss oon the cheek. "But I am okay for today," as she said that she slid her bottoms back in place, trapping his cum inside of her. "Next time though, you owe me two before I touch this big boy again," she said referring to his still hard cock before giving it a flick.

Maia didn't even put her top back on before leaving the bathroom. Duncan waited a few minutes, letting his hard on go down before heading back tot the pool. When he got back out there, Chandler gave him a knowing smile. He gave her a nod. Neither one said anything for a while until the two of them were alone. She just simply said that she hoped he still has something left for her, and he told her not to worry.

It was getting late in the evening. Some of the Zaria and Mallory had already left. Duncan was just waiting on the others to head out. Although he and Maia had exchanged numbers and had planned to meet up during the week, and she knew he had plans to stay with Chandler, she seemed intent to be the last to leave and continue to flirt and tease him for as long as she could. Chandler also seemed to be on to this.

"Do you mind giving Bailee a ride home?" Chandler asked Duncan in front of Maia.

"Right now?"

"Yeah, she's pretty tipsy and I don't want her taking a ride from some stranger," she explained. Duncan looked out the window and she was wobbling a bit as she walked around and looked at her phone. She then whispered, "Maybe Maia will finally leave and we can have some alone time when you get back."

"That does sound good," he said.

"Mmmhmm," she said with a smile. Duncan then agreed to take her. He got his shirt and shoes on, and Bailee said goodbye to her costars. Just putting her shorts on over her bikini bottoms, and sliding on her flip-flops, Bailee got her bag and walked out with Duncan. As they left, he checked her out and while she may have been a little tipsy, she wasn't drunk. Once on the road, they drove silently for several minutes.

"You think I'm weird don't you?" Bailee asked, breaking the silence.

"No, I don't. I think you're pretty nice. Very sweet," Duncan reassured her.

"No, I mean the fact that I'm a virgin. I know Chandler told you. You think that's weird," she corrected me.

"I…" I wanted to choose my words carefully. "I was surprised to hear it. Not too many 23-year-old virgins out there. Especially ones that look like you."

"What does that mean?"

"That means while you're not just cute, but also hot as fuck. Like, no one needs to ask if your being a virgin is a personal choice orr or not. If you wanted to, you could have lost it whenever and where ever you wanted to," I told her honestly.

"Oh, well, thanks. And yes, it is a personal choice. I want to save myself." She said. We were back to sitting in silence for another minute until she spoke again. "So you think I'm hot?"

"I said what I said," He answered her. "And I also you seem smart, I think you have an idea about how good you are."

"Still nice to hear," she said as she looked out the window, trying to hide the smile on her face. She was silent again for another minute or so before the turned back. "So, who do you think is the prettiest on the show?"

Had Duncan been on truth serum he would have told her that he thought she clearly was the best looking. But thankfully he wasn't. "I'm hooking up with Chandler and she's your best friend on the show. I kind of have to say her no matter what."

"You could say someone else. I won't tell."

"She's your best friend on set. I know how women work. Unless you have something to hide, this conversation might as well be being recorded for her to listen back to." Bailee giggled at that because, in a lot of cases, he was pretty on the mark.

It only took them a few more minutes for them to arrive at Bailee's. Duncan asked if her could come up to use her bathroom before he heads back. She had no issue with that. So she brought him in and showed him where the bathroom was. When he finished his business, he came out and was getting ready to leave. He went to say goodbye to Bailee before he left. He found her sitting on the couch in the living room. He went to talk, but before he could say anything Bailee said, "I'm not a prude just so you know."

"Okay. I never said you were."

"I know but, I just… me and Blake still do stuff."

"Okay. Although I was told, you two don't do any oral or anything like that either."

"No, but we kiss and make out a lot. I'm told I'm a really good kisser."

"Alright," he said but now really taking her that seriously.

"You don't believe me?" she was shocked.

"I…I really should not say anything."

"No, it's okay. Say it." Duncan stood there a moment and thought about his responses. He was unsure if he wanted to be honest with her or maybe he should just get out of there before saying anything that might upset her. When he made his decision he sat down on the couch with her and turned to her.

"Look, I'm not trying to be mean, you could be a good kisser, I don't know. What I know is that you're how old?"

"Twenty-three."

"Twenty-three, okay And you've had two serious boyfriends in your life since you've like 16 I'm guessing. Plus if all the action they are getting is kissing and you look like you, I don't know how trustworthy their judgment is. They could be lying just to make sure at least the making out continues, or they may not have a good reference to even know what good kissing is. So yeah, I am a little skeptical of their judgment," he tried to be nice when he explained it to her but didn't want it to come off as mean. "I hope I'm not offending you, I'm just trying to be honest."

"That doesn't mean I'm not," she said back with disappointment in her voice, knowing he was correct. She was quiet for a moment. "So you think you know what a kisser is?"

"I wouldn't consider myself an expert, but I am more experienced than either of your boyfriends were."

"Okay, so if I kissed you, you could tell me if they were telling me the truth or not."

"Hypothetically, yes."

"You can't ever tell anyone about this," she told him as she moved closer to him on the couch. Duncan was surprised by this and thought it might be some kind of a trick.

"You're not serious."

"It won't mean anything, I just want to know the truth."

"Okay," Duncan said trying not to sound too excited. "And no, I won't tell anyone."

"Okay," she said as she then moved closer so they sat side by side on the couch with their legs touching. Bailee slowly began to lean over to him, unsure of herself as she did so. Eventually, she did go for it and pressed her lips against his. He kissed her back, but she kept her lips tightly together. The kiss lasted a few seconds before she pulled back. She then asked, "How was that?"

"Not bad, but that's not how you kiss when you make out with your boyfriends right, you do use some tongue and kiss with a bit more passion, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, if you want me to judge, then show me some of that. Let me get the real thing if you want my opinion." Bailee didn't argue with him. She once again moved to him and kissed him. This time she was more relaxed, and after a few seconds, the did open her mouth and use her tongue. Duncan happily kissed her back. This time she did not pull away after a few seconds, or thirty seconds, or even a minute. She made out with him, and the longer it went the more comfortable she was and into the kissing she became. Duncan was slow to push her into anything, but she did not hesitate when he put his hand on her thigh. And when he moved his hand up her thigh a bit and gave it a squeeze, her only response was to moan into his mouth.

"So how was that?" she asked when she finally did break off the kiss. However, she was breathing hard and her heart was racing as she asked the question.

"I mean, I can see why your boyfriends thought that you were a pretty good kisser," Duncan said, trying to keep his cool. Given her overall lack of sexual experience, she was much better a kisser than Duncan had anticipated.

"That's not an answer,"

"Yes, you were better than I expected," he told her.

"But not as good as other girls you've kissed?" Bailee was disappointed.

"You're still better than a number of girls I've kissed, but yes."

"Well, a lot of times after we've been kissing for a while, I usually do something like this," she said as she got up and moved to sit on her his lap with her knees on either side of his thighs. She then moved back in and kissed him again. This time there was zero hesitation to using her tongue as she kissed him. Duncan used one hand and put it on her ass, giving it a squeeze while also pulling her in closer. This was no longer feeling like her testing herself to Duncan, this was feeling like a real thing with them in a full makeout session on the couch.

"How am I doing now?" she asked between frantic kisses.

"Really good," he told her, and the two of them kept going. Soon his hands were on her back, holding her close and she began rocking her body against his. She moaned into his mouth as she dry-humped him on her couch. Duncan moved his hand up to just below her neck and he felt the strings of her bikini top against his fingers. He gave a series of light pulls on the strings until they came undone. Her top did not fall off, but she also did not stop when she felt the strings fall away. It would be another few minutes before she would stop.

"Mmmm..mmugghhh, wait...wait…" she said pulling away. Duncan thought she was stopping this because he was moving his hands around her body and was about to slide one up and cup her breast.

"Sorry," he apologized. "Got a little carried away."

"No, I…what is that?" she asked him as ground her body against his lap.

"Oh come on, you can't me your boyfriends never got hard while making out."

"That's your…"

"Yeah," he confirmed with a smirk.

"I mean, I've felt it with Blake when we've done this, but it never felt like that," she said as she moved her hips some more.

"I don't know what to tell you other than Chandler doesn't keep inviting me over because I have the most sparkling personality."

"Oh," was Bailee's only response, before slowly rubbing against it again.

"Look at it this way, that should answer your question if you're a good kisser or not."

"I guess it does," she said with a smile. The two of them sat like that on the couch for a minute. Neither of them was sure of what to do next.

"Since you have proven what I good kisser you are, do you want me to show you my kissing skills?"

"Isn't that what you've been doing?"

"Yes and no. There is another way for me to prove it."

"Okay," Bailee agreed. Duncan then moved Bailee off of him and had her sit on the couch. He then moved down to the floor and reached up and grabbed the waistband of both her shorts and bikini bottoms. With a slight panic, Bailee asked, "Wait, what are you doing?"

"Showing you what a good kisser I am."

"By kissing me down there?"

"Yes."

"I…I don't think we should. I think we should stop."

"That's fine, but let me tell you something."

"Okay."

"So, there will come a time Blake will be going to do this to you and he will have no idea what he is doing. When that happens you're going to have to help him and guide him. But how can you do that if you've never done it? You won't have any clue what you like or dislike."

"So this will be more just like practice?" she asked, rationalizing it in her mind.

"Exactly. You'll still be pure for your boyfriend. But if he is a man worth being with all he'll want is to be able too get you to orgasm, and you'll be able to help him do that."

"Okay, she said still unsure.

"Let me ask. If I were to leave right now, would you masturbate as soon as I was out the door?"

Bailee blushed and adverted his gaze, "Probably," she admitted.

"Okay, so I'll basically just be helping you out doing something you'll end up doing yourself anyways."

"Okay," Bailee said after taking a deep breath.

"Okay?" he asked making sure that that meant what he thought it did.

"Okay," she said, once again blushing as she did so. Now with her consent, he began pulling down her bottoms. She lifted her ass up off the couch and help them ease them down off of her and down her lovely long legs. In only moments, her shorts and bikini bottoms rested on the floor next to her discarded flip-flops, and Bailee Madison was sitting on a couch in just her loose bikini top in front of a man who was barely more than an acquaintance before today. She had heard many wild stories from her friends over the years, but she had never done anything like this before herself.

With her bottoms off, Duncan moved to spread her legs and had her move her ass up to the edge of the cushion. Looking up between her legs, he could see she had a brunette bush that she had trimmed down closely, most likely sod it would not stick out from her bathing suit. He lifted one of her legs and began kissing up her inner thigh. She giggled at first when he started kissing, but her giggling died down as he got closer and close up her thigh. She could feel his breath against her labia. Her breath got caught in her throat when she thought he was about to touch her vagin, but instead, he went over and did the same thiing to her other thigh. This time when he got back between her legs, he ran his thumb up along her slit. He could feel the building wetness coming from her. Bailee's body shivered as she felt him touch her. Part of her brain knew this had gone too far and she should stop it, but the other part of her was enjoying and she needed him to keep going. She watched him take his thumb that had been rubbing her and stick it in his mouth and suck on it.

"Tell me what you want," Duncan told her. He wanted to make sure this is what she wanted. He wanted her to say it before he continued.

"I…I'm not sure," she said. He could see the conflict going on in her head, as he body was screaming out with desire.

"You need to tell me. I can stop, I can leave, or I can continue you going."

Bailee was biting her lip when she finally said, "Lick me."

"What was that?"

"Lick me!" she yelled.

"With pleasure," he quietly said as he moved forward. He flattened out his tongue and licked her slit. And then closed his lips around her clit and sucked on it. Bailee's body was frozen for a moment when she first felt his touch, and then it felt like her sense went into overdrive. On instinct, her legs tried to shut when she felt his tongue slide between her lips, but his head was firmly in the way. He then took one of her legs and put it over his shoulder to help keep her legs open.

Duncan looked up her body and watch Bailee twist and turn as she moaned and enjoyed what he was doing to her body. He then reached up and grabbed the middle of her bikini top and tugged it down. With the strings around her neck undone, it did not take much to pull the top down to her belly button. Her breasts looked to be somewhere between a large B and small C cup with a lot of perkiness to them while still looking incredibly soft to the touch.

"Don't be afraid to play with your breasts and your nipples while I do this. It can really add to the pleasure," he told her. Also using this as a chance to ‘demonstrate' for her, he cupped one of her breasts and gave it a nice squeeze before using his fingers to tease her harden aroused nipple. After a minute, Bailee uses her hand to play with her other tit.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Bailee said as she began feeling her orgasm building up. Duncan worked her clit with his tongue until she popped. Let out a cry as she came.

"Oh wow, that was.." Bailee said breathing heavily.

"Good?" Duncan said finishing her sentence.

"Yeah. It was even better than when I do it myself. It's crazy," she said trying to compose herself.

"That's good. That's how it should be. But I am guessing the whole thing was kind of a blur?"

"Kind off," she agreed.

"That's what I thought, so I am going to down on you two more times," he told her.

"Two?"

"Yes, the first time I want you to pay attention to what you like, what feels good. Then I am going to have you direct me, and do what you tell me to do on the next round."

"Okay, that sounds good," she said brushing her hair back. "Should we move to my bedroom?"

"As much as I want to, I think we should stay here. A little less temptation," he told her. His dick was begging to be released and he desperately wanted to mount her, but he figured he'd be a lot safer staying on the floor between her legs than being on a bed with her.

Bailee agreed to stay on the couch, and he went to work on her snatch. He took his time with her the second time. He would spend 2-3 minutes doing different actions to help her feel them and get a sense of what she liked and really liked. This time he also took the chance to lick, suck on, and play with her tits as he rubbed her clit which she seemed to enjoy. Her nipples seemed to be pretty sensitive. The one thing that she didn't seem ready for was when he tried to slide a finger into her. He got between the first and second knuckle before she seemed uneasy and began pulling away. He did not want to push her further than she was comfortable, so he pulled out and then used his fingers to spread her labia open and bury his tongue into her, which she seemed much more comfortable with. It took him longer to get her off the second time, but he still did it. He then gave her a few minutes to recover before going down on her the third time. Like he told her before, this time he had her give him directions to what she wanted. She told him where and when she wanted to be touched, how she wanted to be touched if she wanted it to be done fast or slow. She wasn't quite sure of herself giving the directions as she did them, but the end result was her biggest orgasm of the evening with her pussy gushing to the point it left a considerable wet mark on the couch.

"So, how was that?"

"So good. I can't believe how good that was. Guys actually like doing that?"

"Not all. But some guys do. They either like the smell or the taste, or they are like me and they love the sound and look on the face of a woman as she climaxes. If you ever want together for a refresher course, I'm happy to help."

"I bet you would," she said with a smile while running her fingers up and down her chest between her breasts. He stayed on the floor for another minute, memorizing the actress' naked form.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom again," Duncan said standing up, "I kind of need to take care of this," he said referring to the bulging tent in his shorts.

‘Sure," Bailee said. He turned and took a few steps before Bailee spoke up again, "But.." she started to say and he paused, "You could also just do it here."

"Really?" he asked, skeptical.

"Why not?" she asked meekly. "You helped me out and got to see me. Seems only fair."

He was not going to say no to that. So he headed back for the couch. Before taking a seat, he stood directly in front of The Fosters actress and pushed down his shorts. He saw her eyes light up for a second as he exposed his cock to her. As he watched her stare at it, he remembered that there is a chance that this could be the first time she'd seen a grown man's dick in person, never mind, an erection pointed directly at her face from less than a yard away.

"Wow," the words hardly audible escaped her lips as she looked at it.

"I hope it's alright. I'm a little on the small size," he fibbed but was curious to see her reaction.

"Yeah, sure," she said sarcastically. "I may be a virgin, but I know that THAT isn't small. Friends have shown me pictures of their boyfriends before, and I have seen porn."

"You watch porn?" Duncan asked, amused by this fact. As he spoke he took hold of his manhood and slowly began stroking the shaft.

"Not every day, but I have watched," she said as she watched him masturbate in front of her. "I was told by some people that I looked like a porn actress called Dillion Harperm and I looked her up and watched some of her scenes," she explained, "and then I watched some others after that."

"Alright, I know who Dillion is. I can see the resemblance."

"Who do you think looks better?"

"You do," Duncan was not an idiot, there was only one correct answer to that question "Prettier face, and nicer boobs."

"Really?" Bailee asked, cupping her breast and looking down at them, "hers are nice."

"And yours are better," he told her as he continued to slowly jerk off. The two were silent for the next minute just looking at each other's body.

"Can I try?" Bailee asked meekly.

"Try what? You want to touch it?" Duncan asked. Bailee only responded by nodding. "Go ahead."

Duncan took another step closer and Bailee moved back to sitting right on the edge of the sofa cushion. She reached out but hesitated before touching his cock. Duncan took her hand into his and placed it on his shaft.

"So soft and smooth, but so hard and firm," Bailee said out loud, not speaking to anyone, as she felt his penis in her hand, "...and big. Chandler can fit this inside of her?"

"In multiple ways," he answered. Duncan wasn't sure if she understood what he was eluding to, but he also wasn't sure if she even cared about the answer. She then took a grip on his rod and being to stroke it.

"Am I doing this right?" she asked. Duncan then began teaching her some pointers on how to give a hand job. First, he taught her about using spit to help lube things, then how to add a bit of a twisting motion with her fist, and then a bit about using her other hand to play with his balls a bit. In the end, he had her double-fisting his shaft. As precum began leaking out the tip, he saw her lick her lips, and there were two moments he really thought it seemed like she was going to lick the tip if not put the tip in her mouth completely, but alas she did neither.

"Bailee, you might want to angle that thing down a bit," he told her.

"Why?" she asked as she continued to jerk him off with both hands.

"Because I am about to cum soon, and if you don't I am going to shoot all over your pretty face. And while I'll love that, I am guessing that is something you're not ready for." And Duncan was being serious when he said all over her face. He'd been rock hard for over an hour now and knew he was about to fire a mega load.

"Oh," Bailee said, but she kept on stroking him as she was. His dick pointed directly at her face. He thought she was actually going to have him give her a facial, and that only sped the ending up quicker. He gave her one more warning and at the last minute she aimed it down and his cock went off like a fire hose, spraying his jizz all over her breasts.

"Oh my gosh, wow!" Bailee said as she watch him ejaculate and felt it hit against her. She couldn't help herself from laughing as he kept cumming. "That was so much, is it always like that?" she asked when he finally stopped.

"No that was a big one."

"I made you cum more than usual?" she asked with a sense of pride.

"Yeah, you did," he told her. She smiled at that and leaned back into the couch. He took in the sight of the naked Bailee Madison with her cum glazed tits in front of him, and watched as she scooped up some of his cum on two of her fingers and began playing with it. It was at that minute he knew he had to leave. "I hate to do this, normally I don't blow and go, but I have to leave."

"Wait, why?" she asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, not at all. But if you want to remain a virgin for your boyfriend I need to leave right now," he told her.

"Oh," she said. Then it hit her what he meant and she noticed that his manhood was still at full mass as though nothing had just happened. "Ohhhh. I'm sorry, but I guess it's for the best."

"Yeah, plus Chandler is going to start wondering what happened if I don't leave soon."

He turned to find his shorts and put them on. He could not help but let out an animalistic groan as out of the corner of his eye he saw Bailee trying to secretly scoop up some cum on one finger and then give it a taste.

"If you ever dump your boyfriend and change your views on saving yourself let me know," he told her. "Even if you're back in LA, I'll be on the next flight out."

"I'll keep that in mind," she said with a laugh. Before leaving he gave her one last kiss and assured her that he'd keep what happened between them a secret.

When he got back into his car he pulled out his phone and texted Chandler that he was on his back to her.

"Where u been?" she texted him.

"Got sidetracked. Need to make one stop. Picking up condoms, lube & ice pack. Need anything?"

"Ice pack?"

"I am going to demolish your pussy tonight. You might need to ice it in the morning."

"OK stud. LOL"

He'd been on the road for 10 minutes when she texted him again. "Anything happen between you and Bailee I should know about?

"Nope. She's home safe."

"You sure?"

"Yes. She's fine. We talked a bit and I helped her get to bed. Trust me, when I left your friend was still the virgin she was when she got in my car."