Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Journal of Marco Polo Ch 5. with Dua Lipa and Emilia Clarke

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Journal of Marco Polo Ch 5. with Dua Lipa and Emilia Clarke

The Journal of Marco Polo Ch. 5
    With Emilia Clarke and Dua Lipa, feat. Hailee Steinfeld and Izzy Flannery
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Historical, M/FF, stripping, play fighting, blowjob, oral, rimming, anal, anal creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction and for entertainment purposes only. I do not own game of thrones or any of Martin’s character, Daenerys. The AI art is supposed to resemble classic art and not be expressly realistic

I woke up the next morning, Hailee’s naked body next to me. I had upheld my promise and did nothing to her all night. I myself was quite spent as it was.

The princess was right, though; after having her ass, I did dream of taking Hailee’s despite her protests. She did quite enjoy it by the end, however.

Hailee seemed to be far from waking, so I made sure not to bother her as I searched for water. I was parched, and I knew she would be as well.

I had just washed my face and emptied my bladder when there was a knock on my door, though gentle it was.

My door opened, and I saw an already armed Izriah, a teasing smile on her face as she took in my nakedness.

"I'm glad you slept well, Marco," she said knowingly.

"I did sleep well," I confirmed, smiling back with no shame. Izzy had my cock in her mouth last night. Why be bashful now? "What can I do for you?" I asked as I poured from a large earthen jug into a smaller clay cup.

"The Khan has summoned you," she said, and did not elaborate. I felt immediate fear. Had he already learned of my night with his daughter? "He makes for the road, and he wishes you to accompany him. Your rival, Vincetti, has not been invited," she told me, saying much of the Khan's opinion of him.

I let out a sigh of relief because the Khan did not seem suspicious. "What of Hailee?" I inquired.

"Servants have not been asked to accompany. I will be going, as I am Captain of the guard. Do not fret for Hailee's safety, as Paris and Lagertha will be keeping an eye on her,” Izzy assured me.

“I hope Hailee can handle their shenanigans,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“And I hope you can handle the Khan’s,” Izzy giggled in response. “He has taken a strong liking, and even a respect for you. He will keep you well clothed, well fed, and your cock sheathed,” she said as she led me through the large palace.

We reached the central throne room and found many soldiers milling about, already outfitted, and the Khan himself looking over a large map spread over a table.

“Ah! The daring Marco Polo!” he boomed, a smile on his face. “Well rested from last night I hope?”

“I am, my Lord. Your gift to me was beyond gracious, and I can only hope to repay your kindness,” I said bowing low, sweeping my hand over my chest with all of my Italian flare.

“You can start today by accompanying me,” he said, his face becoming rather grave. We go to meet a potential ally, a woman known as Danerys, known to her people as the Kaleesi. We will discuss terms, mutual benefits, and we will exchange offerings,” the Khan informed me.

“I see,” I said, nodding. “Daenerys… that definitely sounds European,” I noted.

“It is. She’s a Greek upstart with power, and she is craftier and more treacherous than the sands,” he said. “Which is why I bring you,” he said, pointing a sword still in its scabbard at me. I recognized it. It was my sword.

“You want me to act as council during your dealings with her?” I checked.

“Precisely. You shall be given a fine horse, and I will see you fitted in armor. You shall ride beside Izriah and myself on this journey.”

“Very well,” I said as Izzy tugged on my shoulder and led me to the armorer. The armorer was an older man, somewhere from the Orient with a long white mustache and receding hair, but his build was impressive and his eyes deeply calculating. He never touched me, never touched a measure, but tapped on items on shelves and racks, and with Izzy’s help, I was able to get everything I needed to look like the fearsome Mongol cavalier.

We re-entered the throne room, and the Khan looked at me approvingly, almost proudly even. “A fine figure, is he not, Izriah?”

“He is,” Izzy said with a smile, taking me in. “He looks far more the man he is with a sword around his waist.”

“That we can agree on,” I chuckled. “I am ready when you are, my Lord,” I said with a bow, making sure not to drop my new iron conical helmet with fur brim as I righted myself.

Within an hour, we were on the road with a party of 100 horsed warriors, following the Khan’s lead in three columns. It was a far more organized movement than I expected.

We traveled for three days with nothing of note occurring, finally coming upon a city with massive stone walls and an impressive gatehouse.

The Khan, Izzy and I rode up to the gate, the rest of our troop behind us. "I am the Khan, Lord of the Steppe and Scourge of China! I seek meeting with the Lady Daenerys, your Kaleesi!"

We three waited until a man in black armor wielding a long spear and round shield approached the parapet of the wall. "Only you three may enter. The rest of your party can make camp outside the walls. The city will be open to them during the day, but they must be out by dusk," the soldier ordered.

"Very well!" the Khan responded, and the large gate to the city slowly rose up, allowing us entrance to the great city.

Izzy, the Khan and I urged our horses forward and we moved into the bustling city. A warrior geared the same as the man on the wall met us and bade us to follow him.

He led us through the city and to the keep, another large gate that was already raising by the time we reached it. The inside of the keep was a large, open sandy courtyard surrounded by boardwalks and smaller Adobe buildings. The courtyard was currently empty, but slaves and servants, and the feared Dothraki cavalry mingled about in the buildings or along the walks.

"I shall fetch the Khaleesi," our warrior guide said.

We did not wait long until we were met by a short, beautiful woman with snow white hair and striking sapphire eyes. Her full lips drew my eyes to them, and her body was seductive in its curves.

"Welcome to my city," she said with an accent certainly not of these sands. "I am Daenerys, and I understand you are the Khan?" she asked as she bowed, and we three respectfully did the same.

I cannot imagine the Khan was keen on bowing to a woman, but he understood the need for a strong ally.

"I am, Khaleesi, and this is the Daring Marco Polo of Italy, and this is Captain Izriah, head of my guard," the Khan introduced.

"My aren't you a stunning thing," Daenerys said to Izzy, taking in her striking features; Izzy was clearly all woman with a cute round face, but commanded instant respect in her armor.

"Thank you, Khaleesi," Izzy said with a bow, a deep blush on her face. I don't remember having seen Izzy blush before. "One would not expect to find a beauty like yours in the sands," Izzy returned with her own compliment.

Daenerys smiled and motioned to a table on a nearby boardwalk. "Now that pleasantries have been properly handled, shall we set to talks?"

"Indeed," The Khan nodded, and we three followed the Khaleesi to a table, and collected water was soon brought to us.

The Khan and Khaleesi talked back and forth, sharing their plans for what they intended to accomplish and why, how they planned to do it, and why they would or would not be suitable allies for each other.

"Well, I have heard the horrors of what it is like to be besieged by you, mighty Khan. You also have some of the world's most formidable cavalry."

"I do, but the elite Unsullied spearmen you command cannot be matched in terms of infantry. If we combined forces, who could withstand us? We could crush the Middle East, and return you to power in Central Europe, Khaleesi."

"And you would no longer have to scrape on the Steppe, you could flourish wherever you wished," Daenerys added. "It seems… we would be good for each other. We shall discuss further through envoys, but this feels right."

"Then we shall pick our finest to continue these talks," the Khan said. "There is much chance it will be Marco here," he said, motioning to me, and she turned a coy smile on me. "I trust him, and he is wise beyond his years. As for now, we shall return home."

"Nonsense!" Khaleesi said quickly, an almost insulted look on her face. "You must stay the night. Let us entertain you, and allow yourself to be rested," she urged. "Perhaps you would like to endure in some Dothraki culture?" she smiled knowingly.

I knew less about the Dothraki than I did about the Mongols. In appearance and dress, they seemed similar. I began to wonder if their… appetites, were similar as well.

"I cannot turn down an offer of such hospitality, and nor would I," the Khan said with a pleased smile. "Very well; Marco, Izriah and myself will stay."

"Wonderful," Daenerys said. "You will most enjoy tonight's entertainment. My late husband, the Khal, had encouraged me to learn a Dothraki dance for him, and I have been practicing for some time. Though he did not get to see it, I'm sure he would like to know that I had performed."

The Khan's eyes lit up as she said that, and he growled lowly in his throat. "I cannot wait. Marco here is quite the entertainer himself."

"Oh, do tell," Daenerys said with dancing eyebrows, leaning forward on her elbows as she motioned for a vase of wine.

"Marco was a merchant, a trader, and Izriah had found his caravan on my lands, and brought them to me. Out of all his companions, he was the only one to peak my interests, or show he had any value.

"There was a waste of a man I do not remember the name of, but he offered his daughter to my service rather me killing him. Marco fancies her, and killed a great warrior to claim her for himself. At my bidding, he fucked her in front of the entire court," the Khan finished, laughing.

"My," Daenerys said with a seductive smile. "Perhaps then, you should be featured in tonight's entertainment?"

The Khan did not answer for me, but smiled brightly and nudged my arm encouragingly. Izzy also looked like she was most interested in that prospect.

"Perhaps," I nodded, not selling myself to it, but also not refusing before I knew what it would be.

After our successful meeting with Daenerys, we were brought to secured, separate chambers where we bathed, and were encouraged to sleep. After three days of hard riding, sleeping in a bed and not on the ground was nice.

As night fell, we were awakened by members of the Unsullied, the Khaleesi's elite fighting force. I was brought back to the center parade ground where we had met Daenerys.

It was far more lively now, with more soldiers, guests, and servants around the boardwalks. The sands in the center of the keep were occupied by exotic and sensual dancers that flowed to the beat of drums and melodies of rich flutes.

Izzy, the Khan, and myself rejoined at the same table we had met Daenerys at, and we would remain until asked to move, or be left to our own devices here.

It did not take long for us to be noted, as it appeared we were the guests of honor.

Daenerys herself stepped into the center of the sands, her long platinum blonde hair in a combination of intricate braids and free flowing. She looked an ethereal dream, her feet bare and a long sky blue cloak pulled around her.

"My late husband, Khal Drogo, wished me to learn a traditional Dothraki dance for him. I studied it and learned it, and with the help of my servant Dua, we have mastered it enough to perform for you," she announced.

The Dothraki were a stern and warlike tribe if nomad, from what I had gathered, and they certainly held up to that so far. They had, however, seemed to be in the palm of the Khaleesi's hand as another, but much taller woman with long dark hair in a tight braid entered the sandy square.

I could not see her face nor much of her body as she was wearing a long black slip with silver embroidered moon and stars, and a face cover almost like a bride. The darker dressed woman marched to her leader with purpose and towered over her, and as music swelled up around them, neither backed down.

The much shorter Khaleesi pushed the larger woman, who was unphased and pushed her back. This woman must be her dance partner, Dua. As a sequel and violent people, I'm sure this power display was all part of the dance.

The shoving evolved to full grappled wrestling, the larger Dua getting a hold of Daenerys' cloak and yanking hard on the clasp, which had to be decorative giving how easy it broke.

The cloak floated to the ground and left the pale wonder in a very daring harem dancer's outfit that left very little to the imagination, and was as white as her hair.

The crowd whistled and clapped and pounded on tables as the music changed in tempo from excited to more of an anxious and ominous beat.

Daenerys looked shocked at first and covered her sizable breasts, but soon recovered and took a swing, but Dua stepped back. In a very dramatic and synchronized dance, the two women took turns swatting and evading each other.

Eventually, Daenerys took a lunge, grabbed Dua's long arm and pulled her in. She grabbed Dua's midnight black neckline and ripped it from neck to crotch and pulled it from the woman, knocking her to the warm sands.

Dua was left in a stunning purple and blue brassiere with gold accents giving it the look of a starry night sky, fashionable golden armletles, a golden and jeweled necklace accentuating her flattering cleavage.

As Dua stood back up, the torn garment fell away from her, leaving her with stylish black undergarments and gold hardware keeping it in place. She cut a stunning figure, making every mouth water.

A Dothraki in attendance threw a pair of swords in the ring, and each beauty grabbed one.

"Marco, why would you only watch this?" the Khan bellowed. "Bring fame to your name and stop this!" he ordered.

I began to wonder if the swords was not part of the dance, and rushed in to try to stop the women before this could turn gruesome instead of being arousing.

As I entered the square, the music changed from dangerous and pulse rising to a medium beat and almost, sensual?"

Dua removed the black covering from her face and smirked at Daenerys. She spoke a language I could not understand, but was soon set upon by the tigresses.

Daenerys being the smaller, side stepped me and with her sword, cut the waist of my baggy harem pants, letting them fall. While I was distracted with her, Dua cut my long red cotton shirt open, exposing my chest.

Dua's eyes fell to the muscles hidden beneath, and she seemed shocked to see the light scars on me that I had earned from my many adventures.

Daenerys brought us back to the present by wrapping her small warm arms around me and kissing my neck. Dua got on board and began kissing me passionately, almost violently, as her hands and Daenerys' worked their ways down my body, and fondled my manhood together as the crowd whistled again.

The swords were dropped to the sands and a small dagger from behind Dua's back to cut my undergarments off of me, leaving me completely naked.

I was pushed out of the way, and Daenerys and Dua seemed to have remembered their fight, and went back to wrestling, the knife strategically changing hands as surgical cuts were used to leave both woman totally bare.

Daenerys was perfectly smooth, much like my queen Keeganus, but Dua had a small patch of thin black hair on her mound, but the bodies of both woman brought me to serious hardness.

As the wrestled now fully naked, the knife was dropped and forgotten about as they entangled arms, tried to kiss each other but neither granting access to questing lips and probing tongues.

As they sloppily kissed each other's necks and faces, their sleek and muscled legs entwined, naked sexes rubbing together as sweaty firm chests pressed together.

Eventually, the much taller Dua seemed to weaken and fall to one knee, and bowed her head, yielding the fight to her smaller but craftier mistress.

The Khaleesi smiled and raised her arm in victory as the crowd erupted for their queen.

She turned her head and smiled like a wolf would in appraisal of a lamb taken from its shepherd. She confidently approached me with elegant but commanding strides and dropped to her knees.

Daenerys smiled at me and wrapped her hand around my firm and fully erected penis. "I claim my prize for my heroic victory!" she declared to the crowd.

I looked down and watched as the queen of a nation licked my cock up and down, suckled my head and produced copious amounts of spit before making my length disappear in her mouth. The speed at which she fit so much of me in her royal throat matched only that of Princess Paris.

While she pleasured me, I watched as the stage defeated Dua crawled over on hands and knees, and then laid down under her queen, and began to lick her bald muff.

Daenerys moaned louder than necessary but served to let the onlookers know that Dua had a very skilled mouth.

After receiving a lengthy blowing and rub from her majesty, she bade Dua to get back on her hands and knees.

"As your hands will not do, you will service the renowned Marco Polo with only your mouth," the Khaleesi ordered.

"Yes, your majesty," Dua accepted her fate and rose to her knees, clasping her hands behind her back. She looked up at me with dark eyes, and opened her mouth wide, nodding.

I took hold of both sides of her face and easily slid my cock in, the bottom dragging over her wet tongue.

"That's good," Daenerys moaned. "Fuck her whore mouth. Don't be afraid to bruise her slave throat. She was made for being fucked, don't you think, Marco?"

"Oh, I agree," I moaned as I hit a good stride and bottomed out in her deep throat, making her let out that gorgeous "ack, ack, gack, gah," sound with every thrust as my tip hit the back of her spongey throat.

I worried I would cum soon, so I let her go, and watched as Daenerys pushed her back down into the sand and sat on her beautiful tan face, instantly fucking it and moaning.

As Daenerys played with her tits and rode Dua's exquisite face, I noticed the only thing keeping this a "dance" is that the sensual music never stopped, and everyone around, including the Khan and Izzy, were all too happy to be masterbating or fucking their slaves and servants as they watched. The Dothraki and the Mongols were very similar indeed.

Once the tightness in my balls had subsided a little, I walked over and faced Daenerys, who instantly grabbed my cock again and began working it, adding more spit though it was plenty lubed already.

"As you are my prize, and Dua is the fallen," Daenerys managed between very real moans, I order you to fuck her to completion. Any… hole," she added, honeyed words dripping from her mouth.

Paris had been right the other night. As I had the pleasure of her ass, I would look for it when granted. And with the work of art that was Dua's ass, I would indeed choose it as my release chamber.

"Very well," I said with a smile that matched Daenerys'.

Two servants, their faces red and dresses torn, had been taken by their sensual duties to bring a bucket to the square, and they washed Dua's body free from sand.

"On your elbows and knees," Khaleesi growled in Dua's ear, and Dua followed without question, her beautiful and thick ass pointed right at me, her glistening and wet pussy on display and so inviting.

I spit on two fingers and played with Dua's netherlips as I spread her firm ass apart with the other hand and licked her asshole, making her gasp.

Daenerys dropped tocher knees beside me and spanked Dua's ass. "Playing with both choices at once, keeping the bitch guessing. I like your style," she commented and then smacked Dua's toned rump before kissing it.

Dua was certainly ready, and I slid a finger inside of her heat, making her sigh contentedly as I kept working her tighter hole.

I pulled my face away for a moment, and Daenerys spit on Dua's ass and slid a finger in before I could do anything.

"Dua is such a good slut, letting both of us finger her in front of all of these people. She used to whine and complain and try to actually fight, but now she just loves it," Daenerys said.

Dua didn't argue, but stayed there in the sand, moaning and breathing deeply as we toyed with her.

"And as a sign of my respect and willingness to the Khan, I'm sending her back with you, to serve your court."

"What a gift indeed," I said, very impressed as I inserted a second finger and rubbed her soft core.

"Perhaps she can perform a similar dance to this with you and your woman. What was her name?"

I growled deep in my chest at that image, and I knew I had to fuck this poor where's asshole now.

Daenerys saw the look in my eyes and said, "she's ready." As the Khaleesi removed her finger, I rose up higher on my knees, angled Dua's athletic hips down a bit, and I slowly pushed into the girl, making her moan out louder than I had heard her so far. Even her moan sounded like a beautiful melody.

"That's it, Marco, give Dua her first Italian cock. Teach her to love it and want more of it. Make her want to go back with you," Daenerys teased, running her fingers almost lovingly over Dua's bare back as I slowly pushed in and pulled out of her ass.

"Does he feel good inside of your tight ass, whore?"

"He does… ah! Khaleesi," Dua let out as I spanked her and fully sheathed myself again. "He's a long… fuck! And thick Italian. I can… hmmm… almost feel… gurgh! Every vein!" she whimpered as I picked up speed, inspired by her dirty talk.

"He's so strong," Dua moaned. "He's not even… mph, fucking me that hard yet!" I took that as a challenge and draped myself over her back and started humping her like a dog.

"Khaleesi, please, he's so big!" she cried. "Please help me! He's so deep inside!" I had a feeling this was for the show, bit the fake boost still helped my ego as I pushed harder and faster into her.

Daenerys took her hand and rubbed the back of it with her thumb. "I won't. I like watching him fuck you. I love knowing his big Catholic cock is deep inside your heathen asshole. I like watching a real gentleman fuck a lowly beast, no matter how nice her body is," she added, reaching under the woman to fondle her modestly sized but firm breast.

"I love this asshole. I certainly want to be in it again," I groaned over Dua's whimpering. "So tight, such a good fit." Unfortunately, I was reaching completion, and I didn't have much time left with these stunning beauties. "Where should I Empty my balls, Khaleesi?" I asked without slowing.

"Why in her ass, of course. Dua would love nothing more than to feel your liquid manhood dripping from her asshole."

With that encouragement, I bared down and fucked Dua hard until I erupted, filling her splendid back tunnel with my warm, thick love.

As I slowly pulled out of her, I watched Dua reach behind her and with one finger, catch the seeping goo and then plunge it back into her asshole.

"Thank you, my Lord. This servant doesn't deserve a noble load."

I just nodded, a pleased smile on my face as the two servant girls from before, now covered in cum, attended Dua and I. One cleaned off my cock, and the other tongue cleaned Dua's used ass, seemingly a lower station of serving than Dua.

As I sat back down to rejoin my company, still completely naked, they both smiled at me.

"Well done," The Khan said and clapped my back.

"The next dance is mine," Izzy said with a wolfish grin as she stood up. "Unlike the servant I'm paired with, I can fight," she winked.

2. Thanks nerick, Retrospec, veelacharmer, whaywood13, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, if only Game of Thrones had an episode this hot!! That was sexy AF!!

4. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post