List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Bull Services Ch.8 with Becky G, Jenna Ortega ft. Emma Myers

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Bull Services Ch.8 with Becky G, Jenna Ortega ft. Emma Myers

Bull Services Ch.8
    With Becky G, Jenna Ortega ft. Emma Myers

Written by os1
    CODES: MF, FF, FFM, blowjob, anal, squirting, DP, toys, voyeur
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: This is all fantasy Hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to leave any girls or scenes you would like to see, I am open to suggestions or requests. I have a few in my head already but always welcome more ideas. this scene based on an idea from meohohmy

I was driving down the highway going as fast as I Traffic would allow me in the new Ferrari, on my way to the airport to pick up Becky as she was coming back into town. I parked outside the gate for the private planes and waited until I saw Becky making her way towards me. She stopped to sign a few autographs along the way. She looked amazing wearing just jeans and a soccer shirt she still looked damn sexy to me.

As she came up to me, I picked her up giving her a little spin and giving her ass a healthy squeeze as i kissed her.

“I missed you” I said

“Missed you too Papi” She smiled at me, “now lets get going I’m hungry and need something to eat” she said as she started making her way towards the passenger side door, I grabbed her arm pulling her back to me as soon as she turned her back to me

“Did you really wear his jersey, knowing I was coming to pick you up” I growled at her after seeing the soccer shirt was her ex-fiancees with his name and number on it.

“Aww are you jealous Papi” Becky teased

“Don’t worry it is the last one of his I have and I thought maybe you could think of a fun way for me to ruin it” She whipped in my ear before skipping along to the car

“By the way nice car, how did you get it?” Becky asked

I laughed as I got in and started explaining my job with Paris, being sure to leave her name out of it of course.

As we are driving along I feel Becky’s hand slowly start to slide up and down my thigh.

“And What do you think you are doing? I thought you were hungry?” I asked the Latin pop star

“Mmmm I’m starving Papi so you better keep driving” Becky said as she unzipped my pants and fished my cock out

“Joder oh dios mio, I had forgotten how fucking big and fat your cock is Papi” Becky said as she stroked my cock to full hardness

“I’ve missed this cock so much, I’m ready for you to stretch my throat, I don’t need to sing for awhile so wreck my fucking mouth Papi” Becky said as she slammed her mouth over my cock taking almost the full length in one thrust.

“oh fuck fuck fuck” I said as I jerked the wheel from Becky’s assault and jerked it back again to straighten us out.

“GLUCK…GLUCK…GLUCK” I heard as Becky repeatedly deepthroated my cock.

“FUck yes, I’ve missed that mouth babe, suck my cock” I said to becky as I gently rested my hand on her head guiding her up and down on my shaft”

Becky took my cock out of her mouth with a loud pop

“Yeah..SMACK… you…SMACK…like… SMACK…that…SMACK” Becky said as she smacked my cock against her tongue between every word.

“You like when i wrap my pretty little mouth around this fat cock.” becky said before resuming sucking my dick

“Oh god babe, yes I love it. keep going and you will get a snack before we eat” I said. This only encouraged becky as she doubled her efforts on my cock

“Yes Please Papi feed me, feed your good little slut, give me your cum, please please cum for me Papi” Becky begged as I unloaded shot after shot down her throat.

“Mmmm so tasty, I love how good your cum tastes” Becky said as she scooped up some rogue droplets into her greedy mouth.

“Now take me home so we can get some food and than more fun” She said

I pulled off the highway at the next exit, driving for a few minutes until i found the perfect place.

“Babe where are we, what did you get a new house too” becky laughed as she took in the unfamiliar surroundings.

I finally pulled in behind an abounded secluded building that no one was near and parked the car. I got out and made my way over opening the door for Becky and helping her out.

“Ok Seriously babe, what is going on where are we” Becky said looking around the bonded parking lot. “I was serious about being hungry I haven’t eaten all day I’m starving”

“First, I have no idea where we are and second, you just had your snack so now it is my turn” I said as I quickly undid her Jeans and pushed them and her panties down to her ankles before pushing her bare bottom on to the hood of the car.

I stalked forward lifting her legs, which were still held together by her Jeans, and put her things on my shoulders as I squeezed between them and dove head first into her sopping wet cunt.
    “FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK” Becky screamed as assaulted her clam at full boar

“Oh god, yes I forgot how good you are at this oh yes, eat me babe, eat your little slut on top of your car, make me cum. I want to cum all over you” Becky screamed as I continued to lick her

There was no slow teasing licks this was just full on lust. Eating her out as if I hadn’t eaten in days or weeks. Savoring every drop of her pussy juice that I could get my tongue on. I pulled Becky close to the edge of the car, trying to work my tongue in as far as I could, I also pushed her legs back bending her almost in half, which is when I noticed something.

“Well, well what do we have here” I said as i gave the pink encrusted jeweled butt plug a few good taps sending shivers down Becky’s spine

“I…I…I want..wanted to be prepared for you” Becky finally got out

“How long have you been wearing it” I asked as i continued to play with it, tapping and twisting it inside her ass

“off..off and on.. a couple of daysssss, but I’ve head it in since I gotttt on the palneeeeee this morning” Becky squeaked out as I continued to toy with her.

“mmm I’m going to enjoy that gift later but know lets get back to what we were doing” I said as I redoubled my efforts on her cunt now mixing in two fingers as well as sucking on her clit.

“SHIT SHIT SHIT BILLLLLYYYYYYY, I’M I’M I’M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING” Becky screamed as she not only came but she squirted covering my face in her sweet juice. as she collapsed on the hood of the Ferrari.

“How do i look” I asked smiling at her as my face was still covered in her squirt causing Becky to snort

“amazing babe, now can we go I really am hungry” she asked

“Not just yet, you see you’ve had a snack, I’ve gotten my hunger taken care of but there is one left who is still mighty hungry” I said to a confused looking Becky before she finally pushed herself up half way to see my rock hard cock ready to go.

“mmmm well can’t leave him unfed, you could hurt someone otherwise” Becky teased.

“Fuck yes baby, shove that fat fucking cock into my cunt” Becky moaned as I bent her over the hood and penetrated her pussy.

“God, Becky I’ve missed this cunt, your walls grip me so well, I’ll never get tired of it” I said as I kept thrusting into her, my thighs slapping against her firm toned ass

“OH GOD Billy, I love this cock, so fuckingggggg big and fat, stretches me in all the right ways. Please fuck me baby, use my cunt. It is yours to use for your pleasure” Becky moaned as I kept pounding her.

“If your pussy belongs to me, than why do you wear this shirt” I said as I pulled at the back of her shirt. Pulling it so far back it pulled her upper body off the car as the neckline pulled tight along Becky’s throat.

“You did it to make me jealous didn’t you, you wanted to piss me off, make me fuck you harder and harder. Pound your sexy body until your brainless didn’t you” I growled at Becky

“AHHHHHH SI SI PAPI, I wanted you to make you jealous so you would fuck me stupid” Becky moaned.

“Then lets give you your wish” I said as I pulled the back of her shirt even harder causing the neck to start to rip. I reached up and pulled ripping the shirt off Becky’s body as I fucked her.

I pulled the shirt off her now just a stretch of fabric as her magnificent tits bounced free with each thrust of my cock.

“Oh god yes Papi, so strong dominate your pussy Papi, claim me as yours again” Becky moaned as her shirt was ripped off.

I took the remains strands of becky’s shirt and wrapped them around her neck pulling her back. Chocking her with her ex-fiancee’s shirt as I forcefully kissed her.

I continued my assault on Becky’s tight cunt, the combination of the shirt still tight around her throat and my cock stretching her hole caused Becky’s mouth to open into a wordless moan as she shuttered and came on my cock, soaking the tires in her pussy squirt.

Feeling her walls tighten around my cock as she squirted was too much and pushed me over the edge. I grabbed Becky and pushed her to her knees before giving my cock a quick couple pumps and covering her face in multiple shots of my cum. Becky’s face covered in cum as it started to drip down onto her exposed chest.

“MMM” Becky moaned as she sat there covered in cum, licking what she could. “That was fun papi but you kind of ruined my outfit” she laughed.

I went to the back, grabbing an extra t-shirt of mine for Becky to wear after using her old shirt to clean off the cum from her face. She put the new clean one on and tied it off at the midriff as we got back on the road to go home and finally grab some food.

After we had some lunch and had been catching up on everything we had missed I finally asked Becky about the work she was supposedly bringing me.

“So you pimping me out now” I joked with her

“No, well guess maybe, does me finding you work make me your pimp?” Becky asked as she thought about it

“Anyway, it is for an actress friend of mine. I met her just recently to discuss me maybe being a part of an upcoming project, she told me about a costar of hers that has become obsessed with wanting to be with her, and thinking they should be together. I told her about your services and offered them to her.” Becky explained

“Okay and who is the actress and her costar?” I asked

“Nope, I’m not telling it is a surprise Papi, we are going out to a club tonight where you will get to meet her, and her you. I want to see the look on your face when you see who it is because I know you will love her” Becky teased.

We spent the rest of the afternoon together just watching some Netflix and just enjoying being in each others company. As the night started upon us, Becky went to go get ready for the club only to appear later looking stunning and leaving me speechless as she stood there in a tight black leather tank top corset, black leather pants with her hair pulled back into a tight ponytail and a big gold necklace to complete the out fit.

She came up to me a pushed my jaw closed before giving me kiss.

“glad you like the outfit Papi” She giggled

Finally able to spark my brain into speaking again, I grinned at her and said “You look amazing baby and I’m really going to enjoy pulling that pony tail tonight” That comment got me a smack on the arm from the tiny pop star as we headed out to the club.

I have never been a club person, it was never my scene, it felt like even less my scene when I was there with Becky. i danced with her but could barely keep up with her, although I didn’t really care all I cared about was that she was there with me and stayed there with me even when others tried to cut in with her. After we danced for awhile we headed off to a vip section to sit and grab some drinks.

As we sat and talked I heard a scream over the music “BECKY” the female voice called out, I looked over shocked to see who it came from

“What is that?” I asked becky who just nodded

“And is she your friend?” I asked and again she just nodded

I sat there once again slack jawed for the second time that night as I thought about what this meant. The friend of Becky’s who was currently on her way over to us was none other then Jenna Ortega, the current star of Wednesday, a show which Becky had turned me onto and a show I grew to love mostly because of the stunning lead that was on her way over to us.

“Becky it is so good to see you” Jenna said as she gave Becky a hug and joined us at the table

“So is this him, this the infamous Billy the Bull” Jenna joked

“At your service” I replied as I looked over the star and did my best to keep professional which was no easy task considering her outfit. Although outfit is maybe to generous as it was not much more than a bra with a sports coat over top of it.

“So you’re the one that can help me out with my costar? At least the way Becky here praises you, you would think you are some sort of sex god” Jenna said

“I’d say more Demi-god status, still better than mere mortals” I joked causing Jenna to snort a laugh.

“So what is the issue with your costar, Becky said something about him being obsessed with wanting to be with you. Did you turn him down or sleep with him a few times and then leave him? I asked

Jenna turned to Becky saying “You didn’t tell him”

“Nope thought it would be more fun if he heard it from you” Becky said

I looked between the two girls confused “someone want to tell me what is going on?” I asked them

“My costar with the problem isn’t a man, it is Emma Myers, the girl who plays my best friend Enid on the show” Jenna said

I sat there for a minute processing this “So you want to hire me for my services to fuck you in front of your female costar” I said making sure I had everything correct.

“That’s right, that isn’t a problem is it” Jenna asked

“Shouldn’t be, why don’t you tell me more about the issues” I said to Jenna who went on to explain everything.

She and Emma had hooked up a few times towards the beginning of filming, just some fun to blow off steam, until Emma started to think they were going to be in a relationship. Jenna had told her that she wasn’t a lesbian but bi where as Emma was a gold star lesbian, never had a dick before. Emma couldn’t get that Jenna needed cock even when catching her with a few male costars Emma just chalked it up to a few last romps to get out of her system.

“I think I can for sure help you out Jenna, but I have an idea that might be even more fun if you and Becky here are both up for it” I said looking between the two girls as I explained my idea. The girls both loved it and agreed. Jenna however had one stipulation.

“Look Billy, I trust Becky but I need to make sure that you are the real deal so how about a demonstration of your skills tonight” Jenna asked

“Sounds like it could be fun but I plan on spending the night with this goddess” I said as I wrapped my arm around Becky.

“Oh you still will be, I want to observe and save my first experience for the live performance” Jenna said

“So you want to watch me and Becky have sex, to see if I am good enough to help you cuckquean Emma?” I asked

“Yep, that going to be an issue” Jenna asked

“Not for me as long as Becky is good with it” I said

“Well lets get going than” Becky said as she started to drag me outside

“Guess that is a yes” I joked with Jenna as we made our way back to my place.

As we got back I let the girl into my place

“Not bad Billy, business must be good, but wouldn’t your place offer more room Becky” Jenna asked

“Well right now this is my place, I was living with Seb and since leaving him, I haven’t really had time to go house shopping so I’ve been staying with Billy” Becky explained

I poured the three of us another drink and we sat for a few minutes before I started “So how do you want to do this Jenna”

“Well, Billy, I was thinking I would just sit to the side and observe and you two can just pretend that I am not even here.” Jenna responded

“Sounds good to me, follow me” I said to Jenna as i scooped Becky up over my shoulder and made our way to the bedroom.

I threw Becky down on the bed, and began to strip her nude as Jenna took a seat in a chair over in the corner.

I started at her neck and kissed Becky down her body, stopping at her tits to give each of her hard nipples some wet sucks as I coated them in saliva before resuming my trip down her body until i reached her soaked slit.

“MMm someone seems ready” I teased as I kissed the outside of her lips and around her thighs.

“OH god Billy please baby don’t tease me, please please just eat me, make me cum” Becky begged

so that is what I did, sliding my tongue inside her pussy, sucking on her clit, licking every delicious inch of her pussy before sliding two fingers in.

“cum for me Becky, cum on my fingers, cum for your Papi, show Jenna how well you cum” I teased Becky as my fingers sawed in and out of her and I reached down pushing my lips into her in a forceful kiss as I felt her release a scream of pleasure into my mouth and felt a gush of squirt flow around my fingers as Becky squirted across the room landing just in front of Jenna.

“Oh fuck that was hot” I heard Jenna say as I looked over and saw her rubbing her tits over her bra. I just smiled at her and said “just wait.”

Becky slipped of the bed getting on her knees in front of me as she started to undo my pants, she looked over at Jenna

“You ready to see this monster, the cock that will solve all your problems” Becky teased Jenna as Jenna just nodded

Becky slide my pants and boxers down, letting my semi-hard cock flop out in front of her.

“Oh fuck that is a good size cock” Jenna said

Becky just laughed “oh hun you ain’t seen nothing yet, he isn’t even hard yet and while he puts on a good show, he is definitely a grower”

Jenna just sat opened mouth at that statement as Becky took my cock down her throat, literally humming around my dick as the singers strong vocal cords vibrated my cock

“Oh fuck yes baby, I love when you do that, feels so fucking good” I said as I looked down to see Becky looking up at me not breaking eye contact as she had my dick buried in her throat.

Becky kept humming and sucking my cock, bringing me to full hardness before she popped my cow out of her mouth.

“So what do you think Jenna, biggest you have ever seen” Becky said as she tapped my cock repeatedly against her tongue, teasing the underside of my shaft.

“HOLY HORSE COCK, that thing is fucking massive, that thing will literally and figuratively break me, it is going to be so much fun” Jenna said through a smile.

As Jenna was there admiring my cock, I pulled Becky up and told her to ride my cock as I laid down on the bed.

Becky climbed up and started bouncing up and down on my cock, her ass slapping against my thighs

“Oh yeah bounce on that cock baby, I love the way you move when you ride me” I said as I let Becky control her speed on top of me

“Yeah Papi, you like watching bounce up and down on this fuck stick, stretching my tight little pussy until I cum all over this fat fucking cock. Pound me Papi, make me squirt again” Becky begged.

I reached up grabbing Becky’s hips to take control and start pounding her harder and faster, until only wordless moans were coming out of her. I could feel her Pussy tightening around me, so i twisted her around on my dick so she was no facing Jenna and I got an amazing view of that ass bouncing on my cock.

“HHHMMMM OH FUCK YES PAPI, I’M..I…I..CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING” becky yelled as she exploded another massive squirt directly towards Jenna soaking the bedroom floor in her essence as she collapsed back on top of me.

“OH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK” I heard as I looked over and saw jenna with her hand down her panties, causing me to smile

“no..no.. more i can’t take anymore tonight, cum for me Papi, cover my slutty face in your hot cum” becky moaned as she slide down to her knees, using the little energy she had left to jerk my cock to explode cum all over her face, the first few shots landing in her hair the rest hitting her forehead and dripping down her face.

“mmm so good, you wore me out today baby, between the car and tonight, I’m going to sleep like a baby” Becky said.

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself babe” I said to becky before looking over at Jenna

“So seems like you enjoyed the show, that mean I have the Job” I asked her, Jenna just nodded before licking her fingers clean.

After the three of us recovered, I helped Becky to the shower and made up the spare bedroom for Jenna who didn’t want to drive home at the late hour. I came back to the bedroom to find Becky naked and passed out, I guess I really did wear her out today.

The next morning I was woken up to the most amazing feeling, I thought I was still dreaming as I felt a wet sensation around my cock, until I heard the happy moans of the mouth that currently enveloped my dick.

“mmm fuck yes, suck that cock Becky, such a great way to wake up baby” I said as I relaxed into the pillow with my eyes still shut.

“I agree but it isn’t me baby” I heard becky say as she kissed my cheek. My eyes shot open to see the topless Becky laying in bed beside me still.

I saw a head bobbing up and down below the sheets so I threw them off to see to my surprise Jenna with her mouth half way down my cock. She looked so cute with her freckles showing and some white lingerie, but also so dirty as she slobbered all of my cock.

“MMMM mgoood orning” Jenna said around my cock

“Good morning to you too Jenna. What happened to waiting for the live performance” I joked with her.

“Well it just looked like so much fun last night and seeing it begging for release this morning I couldn’t help it, but no pussy until tonight” Jenna said

I laid there watching Jenna as she resumed sucking on my cock, slobbering all over it trying to get as much down her throat as she could.

“GLUCK…GLUCK…GLUCK..” the noises from Jenna’s throat were so lewd yet sexy at the same time as she continued to only get about half my cock inside

“FUCK, you made it look so easy Becky, how did you get this monster all the way down” Jenna whined as she licked my shaft hopping to lube it up to get it further down.

“Here let me show you some tricks,” Becky said as she joined Jenna down at my cock.

“First off I’ve had some practice with Billy before so that helps, second I’m a singer so you can just do some vocal workouts, get really good control of your throat muscles and it allows you to do this…” Becky said as she inhaled my cock to the balls in one go

“FUCK FUCK FUCK, damn baby that feels incredible” I said as I looked down at Becky and she winked back at me, with my cock full lodged in her throat.

“Go ahead and give it another try” She said to Jenna Holding my dick out to her like it was a snack the two were sharing

Jenna tried again and got about three quarters of my cock this time before she had to pull up for air

“Good, good, bit more practice and you will get it in no time” Becky encouraged her.

“Now how about we tag team this donkey dick and make him explode” Becky joked as Jenna agreed.

I don’t remember many of the details once they started but the feeling of Becky G and Jenna Ortega passing my dick back and forth between them, kissing each other around my dick and urging me to release my cum is a feeling I don’t ever want to forget. When I felt myself getting close I warned the girls. they each put a hand around my cock and started to stroke me

“Come Papi, cum for us, you know you want to cover our pretty faces in your thick seed. Please Papi cover your little Mexican whores faces in that sticky white cum” Becky begged

“Cum for us Billy, cover us, make our eyelids glue together, mark us as your little cum sluts please” Jenna joined in until I shot out a huge load. the girls taking turns aiming my cock like a firehose as it sprayed down both of their faces until both were covered in cum and neither could open their eyes.

The two sat there licking some of the cum from the other and tasting it as I recovered.

“Alright you sluts, we have some work to do today if we want to be ready for tonight so why don’t you two go clean up and i’ll make us some breakfast” i said as the girls giggled happily and skipped there way to a shared shower as I headed to the kitchen.

After we got everything together for the night we headed over to Jenna’s place where she had asked Emma to meet her. Becky and I were sitting waiting in the bedroom when Emma arrived and Jenna bought her back. Emma was wearing a tank top and short skirt expecting a comfortable night of just the two of them

“Erm, uh Hi, Jenna what is going on I thought it was just going to be us tonight?” Emma said

“Oh these are just some friends this is Becky G, you know the singer and this is her guy Billy” Jenna said introducing us. “They are just hanging out for a bit and then it will just be me and you the rest of the night if that is what you want” Jenna said to Emma.

“Why don’t you take a seat there next to Billy I’m going to change real quick and I’ll be right back” Jenna said as she went to the bathroom and Emma sat near me.

“Hi, Emma I have to say I’m a big fan of Wednesday, Becky actually turned me on to it but I love the show and I really enjoy Enid’s character” I said to Emma as she sat down next to me nervously at first but soon falling into nice conversation about the show, behind the scenes stuff and some upcoming projects she had.

After we were talking for a few minutes Jenna comes back out looking drop dead sexy, emphasis on the dead as she was wearing what could only be described as a wedding dress for Wednesday Aadams, black vail and all.

“Wow”

“Damn girl”

“Shit, what is going on”

Were the reactions from the three of us as we took in the sight of Jenna dressed as she was.

“So Emma, here is the deal, I’m sick and tired of you being obsessed with me, trying to date me, being jealous every time I talk to someone even though we aren’t dating. We hooked up a couple times on set and that was it. I do not want to date you now or in the future, would I like to fuck you again? Sure you were a fun fuck so we could do that again but that is all up to you and how this night goes.” Jenna said to the shell shocked girl who looked around embarrassed not knowing that me and Becky already knew all this.

“Jenna can’t we talk about this later when we are alone” Emma pleaded.

“Oh don’t worry about Becky and Billy, they already know in fact they are the ones that are going to help you decide, see me telling you multiple times that I don’t want to date you, that I don’t want to date any female as I need dick too much just wasn’t working so I thought a more live action demonstration would work.” Jenna explained

“So here is how this night is going to go, you are going to sit there and watch as the three of us have fun and tease you and if you stay all the way to the end we might let you join in, If however you decide that to leave or even look away at any point, we are done, you will never see me again and I will call the producers and get you fired, you can have Wednesday without Enid but they can’t have Wednesday without Wednesday.” Jenna said

Jenna then walked over to Becky who was lounging on the bed and gave her a deep kiss. “When don’t you go get ready and i’ll entertain your man and my guest” Jenna said as Becky made her way to the bathroom.

“So we are going to start with me and Becky, then we will get to the real fun when Billy joins in, but while we wait why don’t you sit there and watch me” Jenna said to Emma as she pulled the dress up showing she was wearing black combat boots and nothing underneath the dress as her pussy was on full display, with a neatly trimmed landing strip right above it.

Jenna reached down and started to tease her pussy rubbing circles around the outside before slipping a couple of fingers in

“MMMM I can’t wait to feel Becky’s lips on my pussy, her tongue inside my cunt, have her sucking on my clit. You just know as a singer she gives amazing head and if Billy’s reactions this morning were anything to go by then I know that is true. Yes Emma that is right I was with them this morning, I watched as Becky deepthroated Billy’s cock, which you will see soon is no easy task. She then sought me a few tricks as I gave it a try and took his cock in my mouth as we shared him until he covered us in cum. Know we are going to share him again tonight” Jenna said as she teased her pussy and Emma.

“Why…Why are you doing this Jenna” Emma asked

“I already told you why, you have become to obsessed and possessive, if you want any part of me in the future you will need to learn to share, with other women sometimes but especially with men. I know you have never had dick before but I’m hopping after tonight we will be able to work on changing that” Jenna said.

As she finished explaining the bathroom door opened and out walked becky wearing nothing but a harness around he waist with a decent size 7 inch strap on attached to it.

“Maybe we will start you out with something like this Emma, if we start you with Billy I think we might break you” Jenna said as her and Becky laughed.

“Now be a good girl, sit there with Billy and don’t take your eyes off me all night or we are done. Understand?” Jenna asked Emma, who nodded in response.

“Becky, darling I know you are wearing that and I can’t wait to try it but would you mind eating my pussy first? I could really use a good tongue lashing” Jenna begged.

“No problem slut, legs up” Becky said as she got between Jenna’s legs and dropped her face down into her cunt.

“SHIT YES FUCK, damn your girl does give good head Billy, so fucking good” Jenna moaned as Becky attacked her slit with her tongue.

I looked over at Emma to see her laser focused on the two girls and took the chance to test her a bit. “You wish that was you don’t you, but which one, do you want to be the one eating Jenna or the one getting eaten out” I asked her

Emma mumbled an inaudible response.

“Sorry didn’t catch that say it again, like you mean it” I said

“I want to be eating Jenna” she said

“Well by the end of the night we can make that happen as long as you finally understand your place in your relationship with her” I said

“YES YES YES YES FUCK FUCKFCUK KKKKKKKKKK CUMMMMMMMING” Jenna screamed as she clamped her legs tights around Becky’s head holding her in place until her orgasm subsided

“Oh fuck, I thought Gwendoline could eat pussy but you blow her out of the water girl, that tongue is magic” Jenna said as she finally let becky come up for air.

“Billy I might need to borrow her again in the future” Jenna laughed

“I’m sure we could work something out” I said

“Jenna got this cock wet now or it goes in you dry” Becky ordered as Jenna dropped to her knees and started sucking her cock.

“MMM I remember that feeling well, I just felt it this morning, Jenna woke me up with a nice morning blowjob, she has a very talented mouth, although you already know that don’t you Emma” I said to the blonde sitting beside me.

“You are looking a little flush there Emma, you getting ht watching Jenna suck a fake plastic cock, you know the image is a thousand times better when it is a real flesh cock stretching out her holes” i teased Emma as she squirmed in the chair.

I looked over to see that Jenna had now gotten on the bed on all fours, stripped of her dress now just wearing the black combat boots and veil, as she shook her ass invitingly as Becky. Becky moved in behind Jenna teasing the strap on along her slit. As Becky was getting ready to enter Jenna I stood up grabbing a small magic wand vibrator from beside me and stood behind Emma. Becky looked to me and gave me a slight nod as a cue and at the same time as she entered Jenna, I reached down flipped up Emma’s skirt and put the vibrator on her pussy, as to my surprise she wasn’t wearing any panties.

“Naughty, naughty Emma did you think something was going to happen tonight is that why you didn’t wear panties” I teased her. “Don’t close your eyes Emma, remember if you close them you lose everything” I said as she felt the pleasure of the vibrator on her pussy.

“Look at them Emma, look at the way Becky is doming Jenna. Look at how she pounds her cunt, thrusting hard and deep every time, her hands wrapped around Jenna’s throat as she squeezes it, chocking her more and more with every thrust. You see Emma, Jenna is a switch, so she likes to get dominated by strong personalities like me and Becky, but also wants to dominate submissive and that is where you are isn’t Emma.” I said to the actress as I pressed the vibrator harder against her pussy.

“You want to submit to Jenna, be her loyal bitch, have her fuck the shit out of you and make you watch as a real dom destroys her holes”

“FUCK FUCK FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS BECKY PLEASE KEEP GOING MORE MORE MORE” Jenna screamed as Becky was pounding her doggystyle on the bed hard and fast

“Look at her Emma she is about to come all over that plastic cock, just wait until she gets a hold of mine” I said

I looked at Emma and could see her getting redder and more flushed with every passing second, so I removed the vibrator

“No summing yet Emma, but you can start to get involved, see I’m going to head over there in a bit and ruin your crush’s holes, how easy I go in is up to you, you are going to cover my cock in as much lube as you think Jenna will need, so it will be up to you how much she enjoys it, because I’m taking every hole of hers tonight” I said to Emma as i handed her a bottle of lube.

I pulled down my pants letting my hard cock free giving Emma her first look at my cock.

“You’re going to put that in her pussy, it will ruin her” Emma said as she starred at my cock

“I’m going to put it in her pussy, her ass, back into her pussy, and finish in her mouth in that order. She will experience me in every hole tonight so get to work Emma” I said

Emma dumped a huge amount of lube onto my cock, and started working it in with her hand, she slowly started to work my shaft and give me a bit of a hand job as she watched Becky and Jenna

“FUCKFUCKFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK” Jenna screamed as her body was rocked by an orgasm and Becky kept fucking her through it. As Becky pulled her plastic cock out of Jenna she walked around to the front and had Jenna start to lick her clean.

“That is my cue, enjoy the show Emma” I said winking to her as I made my way over behind Jenna. I reached my hand forward shoving her head down making her swallow all of Becky’s cock as I rammed my cock forward feeling the warm embrace of the actress’s pussy for the first time as I went balls deep into her cunt.

“HHHHHMMMMPPMHH” Becky said as she was being stuffed at both ends

“Fuck this is a tight pussy, you feel incredible Jenna” I said as I started to ramp up my speed getting my strokes hard and fast into her sopping wet cunt.

Becky and I eventually got into a nice rhythm, sawing Jenna between us, even one point leaning over to make out with Jenna stuffed in both holes below us.

I pulled Jenna back off Becky and laid down, telling her to ride me facing Emma.

“Tell her want you want Jenna, Tell Emma what you want out of all of us here.” I said to her

“UGH FUCK Emma I want you to be my slut, be my submissive little toy that I can play with whenever I want and will sit and watch me get fucked and owned by true alpha’s like Becky and Billy” Jenna said as she rode my cock looking right into Emma’s eyes.

“I…I…I don’t know Jenna” Emma said her resolve starting to fade little by little each minute.

I grabbed onto Jenna and started to jackhammer up into her, Jenna was bouncing wildly on top of me, the only sounds heard in the room where her moans, our skin slapping together and a loud buzz.

I looked over to Emma, to see Becky behind her pushing the vibrator back against Emma’s clit, as Emma was enjoying it and I noticed her chest rising and falling as her breath quickened.

I kept up my assault on Jenna until she finally broke

“FUCKFUCKFCUK SHITSHITSIITTTTTTTTTTTTT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” Jenna yelled out as she came all over my cock before collapsing back onto my chest.

“Get up Jenna you aren’t done yet, Becky get over here and lie down she is going to ride you now” I said as I stood up.

Jenna got on top of Becky and leaned down chest to chest as she started making out with the singer as becky thrust up into her.

“Emma are you ready to serve Jenna?” I asked her

“I…I…” She said

“Time to make your decision Emma, either you are or you leave” I said

“I…I… Yes I am” Emma said

“Good then get over her and lube my cock up even more, Jenna is going to want it that way trust me.”

Emma grabbed the bottle of Lube and Kneeled in front of me as she again applied a copious amount of lube to my cock

“Fuck it is so big, please please don’t break her, I really do love her” Emma pleaded with me as she lubed me up.

“She won’t break as long as you do your job” I said.

Once I was all lubed up and went up behind Jenna again, spreading her ass open.

“You ready for this Jenna?” I asked.

She looked back at me, bit her bottom lip and nodded yes.

I lined my cock up and pushed forward into her tight little asshole and hoped in with relative ease due to the lube job by Emma.

“Nice work Emma”I said as I started up a rhythm in Jenna’s ass

“FUCK FUCK FULL SOOOOOOOOO FUCKKKKKKKIN FULLLLLLLLLLLL” Jenna moaned as she was now being filled by two cocks.

“Such a good slut Jenna, getting double teamed, getting all your holes stretched out, you love it don’t you you naughty little slut” I said as I pounded into her ass harder and harder

Jenna was going crazy from the fullness of being double stuffed trying to fit as much cock inside her as she could. Becky and I both reached up and grabbed her throat squeezing it tight as will drilled her holes, the combination of breath play and dick being too much for Jenna as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came once again with a silent scream.

“on…o…one more please” Jenna gasped out begging becky and me for one more orgasm.

“If that is what you want slut that is what you will get but each orgasm has come in a different way so I hope you are ready for this one” I said to Jenna as I pulled out of her ass.

“Emma tell Jenna where my cock is going next, since I told you the order”

“Back into her pussy” Emma answered me.

“That is right, goo job slut, because you were right you can use the vibrator while you watch us this time but ask permission before you cum” I said to the actress who happily grabbed the magic wand and put it against her pussy.

Jenna after hearing what Emma said started to get off Becky before I put my hand on her back stopping her

“Where do you think you’re going?” I asked

“You said you were going in my pussy so I…” Jenna stops as she see the smile on my face and connects the dots

“Oh Billy you are dirty, I love it” She said

“STRETCH ME OUT” Jenna yelled

Jenna sunk back down onto Becky as I moved my cock against Becky’s strap on and pushed slowly into The Wednesday actress.
    “OHHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD” Jenna screamed as her cunt was stretched to fit both myself and Becky.

“So much fucking cock I fucking love it but oh god so full, so stretched” Jenna said as I tried to thirst but was not very successful only able to move a few inches with how full her cunt was.

“Oh god, I’ve never felt like this I’m going to cum just from the fullness” Jenna said

“mmmmmmmmmm Bi..Billy can I please cu cu cu cuuuummmmm” I heard from Emma behind me.

“Don’t ask me, Ask Jenna you are her toy” I said as I resumed trying to push as much cock into Jenna as I possibly could.

“Jenna may I please cum” Emma moaned as she continued to press the vibrator against her clit.

“ugh on on only if you cum with me Emma, cum at the same time as me, I’m so close” Jenna said.

Feeling how close Jenna was I reached around to play with her clit only to realize I wasn’t the only one with that idea as I found Becky’s hand already at work. I put my hand on top of her’s and we played with Jenna’s clit together. It took no time at all for Jenna to stiffen up,

“FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCUCUUCUCUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK” Jenna yelled as her arms lost all strength and she collapsed onto Becky as her fourth and most powerful orgasm rocked her body that night, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, tongue flopping out of her mouth as she sat well and truly broken

“OOOOOHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD YYYYYYEEESSSSS” We heard at the same time as Emma was finally granted her much awaited release. Dropping the vibrator on the ground as it continued to buzz when the pleasure got to be too much for her.

I slowly pulled out of Jenna then so did Becky as Jenna’s pussy gapped open stretched beyond measure tonight.

Becky knelt down in front of me to finish me off as my cock was aching to cum. She sucked me almost to completion when Jenna started to stir, so I pulled my cock out of Becky’s mouth and Shoved it into Jenna’s telling her to suck.

“UGHHHHHH” It didn’t take long for me to start humming in her mouth “Don’t swallow Jenna, keep it all in your mouth, hold it” I demanded.

Jenna Kept it all in her mouth, her cheeks swelling up like a chipmunks as she kept my cum in her mouth.

“Now share, first with Becky and then the rest with your new toy” I said as Jenna went over a kissed Becky snowballing some of my cum into her mouth before doing the same with Emma, giving her, her first taste of a man’s cum.

As the four of us laid exhausted on the bed, I scooped Becky up into my arms taking her to the shower to allow Jenna and Emma some time alone. As we get out of the shower I looked at Becky

“God you are beautiful, I love doing this with you, if you pimp me out again maybe we can do this together more often” I joked

“Absolutely, she said only one issue, I didn’t cum tonight so you owe me a few orgasms when we get home” Becky said

“Oh don’t worry about that, I still plan on collecting on your butt plug gift so your going to cum tonight and your ass is getting fucked” I smiled as I leaned down and kissed her as we got dressed and made our way to say goodbye to Jenna and Emma.

As we got out of the bathroom we saw a lovely sight that made us decide to not bother the two and just make our exit. There was Emma bent over on all fours, Jenna behind her with the strap on around her waist.

“Please be gentle Jenna” Emma begged

“Don’t worry baby, we will get you used to this and in no time you’ll be begging for a cock like Billy’s to ruin you” Jenna said

Post Thanks / Like

Rhea Ripley

Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't get hotter than Jenna and Becky. That was fun os1, would love to see Victoria Justice/Selena Gomez, or Miranda Cosgrove get a visit from the bull.

4. Thanks X42, os1 thanked for this post
    Likes X42, os1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks TPG, Selena is actual going to be in the next chapter

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome. Can't wait to read it. Selena's been looking particularly breed-able lately.
    This is probably from left field, but would you ever consider doing something with Charli D'Amelio and Addison Rae?
    Those two definitely need some BULL action - especially those D'amelio sisters Charli and Dixie.

8. Likes X42, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good reads so far.it's definitely something different and unique.I like it alot ^^
    Could you do Joey king and Sabrina carpenter? They've done so much together that a story might be there

10. Thanks TheLW, X42, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, X42, TPG liked this post