List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Bull Services Ch.10 with Vanessa Hudgens and Stella Hudgens

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Bull Services Ch.10 with Vanessa Hudgens and Stella Hudgens

Bull Services Ch.10
    with Vanessa Hudgens and Stella Hudgens

Written by os1
    CODES: MF, MFF, BDSM, anal, oral, creampie, squirt, anal creampie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: This is all fantasy Hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to leave any girls or scenes you would like to see, I am open to suggestions or requests. I have a few in my head already but always welcome more ideas.

It had been a week or so since I met up with Selena and Demi. I was lounging around my apartment planning on a day of doing nothing when I got a notification from my business email. I groaned as I reached over to grab my phone, my day of peace interrupted, I opened the email app to see a new message marked urgent, I opened it.

Hi Billy,

I got your email from Selena and I need your help today. I have a fiancé, maybe soon to be ex-fiancé, I recently discovered that he has been cheating on me for a good portion of our relationship. I have a plan to get revenge on him and the slut he cheated with. After listening to Selena talk about you I decided to reach out to you but this needs to happen today, so if I don’t hear from you in the next couple of hours, I will have to contact someone else.

Vanessa Hudgens

As I read the name at the bottom of the email my eyes shot open and my heartbeat sped up just a bit. Vanessa was a long time crush of mine growing up, ever since Chloe forced me to watch high school musical with her, and now here she was wanting me to help her get revenge on her fiancé. I was for sure taking this job and quickly sent back a reply saying I would be happy to help.

Vanessa got back to me quick with an address, phone number and told me to wear a bathing suit. I quickly got changed into some swim trunks and took off in the Ferrari for the address.

About 30 minutes later I pulled up to a nice looking older house up near the Hollywood hills. I knocked on the door and got no answer, so I texted Vanessa at the number she gave me, telling her I had arrived and was out front. I instantly got a message back saying to come in the door was open and she was out back.

I entered through the door taking in the house as I walked into the back yard to find a beautiful looking pool area.

I walked out to the pool area not seeing anyone until a few seconds later Vanessa came out of the guest house wearing and orange bikini with a long white skirt as a cover up. She looked amazing as I stood there for the first time in this new journey for me starstruck.

“Hi you must be Billy” Vanessa said as she came over and gave me a hug

“Yes I’m Vanessa nice to meet you Billy” I said and immediately dropped my head as I realized what I said, only to hear Vanessa start to laugh

“Let me try that again, yes I’m Billy nice to meet you Vanessa, now that I have made an ass out of myself” I said smiling

“No worries, happens a lot, let me guess celebrity crush growing up?” Vanessa asked

“How did you know?” I asked confused how she guessed that right away

“Happens with a lot of guys and some girls around our age” Vanessa said with a laugh

“So, since you are obviously not gay, I’m guessing a girlfriend made you watch high school musical?” She said

“Close, actually best friend turned fuck buddy.” I joked

“oh even better” Vanessa laughed

“So how about we take a seat and we can discuss my plan” Vanessa said leading me over to a couple of pool chairs on the deck

“So, where to begin, I caught Cole, my fiancé, in bed with a skank yesterday, I’m not sure if I want to end it but some things for sure need to change starting with me getting some better dick. Cole is not the biggest or best when it comes to that, but he was always a sweet guy, at least I thought so.” Vanessa said

I sat listening to Vanessa explain everything of talking to Cole and the girl finding out how long the two had been cheating. I will never understand how guys like him, who land absolute beauties like Vanessa while looking like the goofiest mother fucker alive then go and cheat on them. It reminded me a lot of Becky’s situation.

“So anyway if I decide to let you help me you will meet them later” Vanessa finished up

“Decide? what do I need to audition for you” I laughed

“Something like that, just want to make sure we get along, have good chemistry stuff like that” Vanessa said

“Honestly, you having a crush on me already gives you a plus in my book, especially if what Selena told me is true” Vanessa said as she came over to me licking her lips as she cupped my crotch.

“mmm, feels pretty good she said as she was rubbing along my cock, take your shirt off Billy, let me see that body” Vanessa said

I took my shirt off leaving me sitting there in only my swim trunks as Vanessa looked at me like a piece of meat.

“Not bad, good body, another plus, I think we just need to get to know each other a bit better before I make my final decision, so follow me” Vanessa said as she took my hand and pulled me over towards the pool.

She brought me over to the edge and then pushed me in. I cam cup from under the water to see Vanessa’s skirt on the pool deck as she dover head first into the water popping up right next to me.

“What was that for” I asked as Vanessa and I bobbed in the water.

“Felt like you could use a cold shower” Vanessa joked as she splashed me with water.

Vanessa and I spent the next 20 or so minutes in the pool talking getting to know each other. Me asking about her career, her asking how I got to do what I do. At one point Vanessa got out of the pool to go get us some drinks. her orange bikini now wet and clinging tight to her skin. Her top so tight that her hard nipples visible through the top.

As she came back with the drinks she set them down on a table bending at the waist to give me a perfect view of her ass in the bikini. She knew what she was doing as evident by her then swaying her ass teasingly as she spent way more time than necessary bent over.

As Vanessa stood back up she looked over her shoulder at me, smiled and reached back adjusting her bottoms, pulling them up into a thong giving me a wonderful view of her nice full firm ass.

vh2.jpg

After teasing me Vanessa came back into the water swimming up to me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

“Did you enjoy the view” She asked teasingly

I nodded as I held her to me.

“Good, so Billy one last question for you before I make my decision, well two questions actually” Vanessa said

“How many times have you masturbated that cock of yours while thinking about me” Vanessa asked with a smile

“Honestly too many to count” I answered

“mmm good answer, now the last and most important question and remember be honest, did you ever look at my nude leaks that were hacked from my phone years ago.

Fuck, I thought, no way the last question is going to be the one that screws this all up.

“well to be honest yes I did, multiple times if I’m being completely honest” I said with a sigh as Vanessa pulled away from me and I started to prepare myself to leave.

“Naughty, naughty boy. You will just have to think of some way to make it up to me” Vanessa said as she swam over to the shallow end of the pool, leaning over the side causing her ass to stick out into the air teasingly.

I swam up to Vanessa, getting behind her and rubbing her ass with both hands. I grabbed her bottoms doing exactly what she did before pulling them up into a thong so her ass in its full glory. I continued to rub each cheek with one hand, until I pulled both hands up and quickly seated them down slapping both asscheeks simultaneously, with a loud smack

“AHHHH” Vanessa yelped as she felt my hands hit her ass

“Hey you are supposed to be making it up to me, not punishing me” sh said with a grin on her face

“That was for teasing me and making me think that I blew my chance at my celebrity crush”

“And this is to make it up to you for looking at those pictures” I said as I reached up and pulled her bikini bottoms off tossing them behind me as to float away in the pool as I ducked my head down and started feasting on Vanessa’s cunt.

“oh oh fuck yes, eat that pussy Billy, eat the pussy you’ve always wanted” Vanessa moaned as I ate her out.

“Fuck yes, so good, I’ve missed this feeling” Vanessa breathed

“What Cole, doesn’t eat this pussy everyday all day? That is a damn shame” I said as I came up for air before diving right back in

“FUCK, he do…does sometimes but….but ne..ne..never this well” Vanessa squeaked out as I continued licking her pussy, teasing the inside with my tongue, while strumming her clit with my fingers.

“shit shit shit yes yes yes, i’m i’m CUMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGG” Vanessa yelled as she came on my tongue her body bucking causing her legs to splash up water around us, before she settled back down her upper body laid down on the pool deck.

Not yet done with my apology, I spread the actress’ asscheeks giving me access to her cute little asshole as I spread my tongue inside”
    “WHAT THE FUCK” Vanessa yelled in shock feeling my tongue enter her asshole.

“fuck fuck fuck, that feels good, why does that feel so good” Vanessa said as she pushed her upper body off the deck trying to push her ass deeper onto my tongue.

“Wait, have you never had your ass eaten before?” I asked in shock

Vanessa just shook her head no.

“That is a damn shame, an ass this fine should be eaten daily” I said as I continued feasting on the Filipina star’s asshole. As I was eating her ass I slipped two fingers inside her pussy attacking both holes at the same time.

“oh Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck are you doing to me Billy” Vanessa moaned

“Shit shit shit so good, yes eat my asshole fuck fuck, god I love your tongue make me cum again” She moaned as I continued assaulting both holes. Feeling Vanessa close to another orgasm I went for it all and slipped a finger in her back door, now finger fucking her in both holes while eating her ass, it was too much for the former Disney star.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHIIIIITTTTTTTT” Vanessa yelled as her body was racked with a massive orgasm. The sound of water hitting water could be heard of Vanessa’s moans as her pussy was squirting out her juice around my fingers. After the 6th or 7th squirt I felt Vanessa collapse back onto the pool deck, her legs still shacking trying to support her.

“mmmm tastes delicious” I said as I moved to her side while sucking my squirt covered fingers.

“I’m not sure if there is more water or pussy squirt in the pool right now, didn’t know you could do that” I joked with Vanessa

“Fuck nei…neit…neither did I. I’ve never done that before” Vanessa got out around ragged breaths.

“nice to know I could give you a first, an anal squirting orgasm. you ever done anal before maybe that’s the key?” I asked her

Vanessa pulled herself up out of the pool so she was now sitting on the deck facing the pool
    “Done anal a few times, never experienced anything like that, maybe I just needed the right guy” she smiled.

“So I take that as apology accepted?” I joked

“Oh the apology was accepted on the first one, now I owe you one” Vanessa said as she slid off the deck back into the pool, standing in front of me as I leaned against the pool wall. The water in the shallow end coming up to just above waist height for me was just above the 5 foot 1 inch actress’ tits.

Vanessa reached down under the water into my swimming trunks as she started to stroke my cock underwater.

“Fuck this thing feels impressive, you got a fucking baseball bat in there or what” Vanessa joked

She kept jerking my cock. I was well and truly fully hard at this point. Vanessa then pulls my trunks down throwing them down the other end of the pool to float with her bottoms and they are soon joined by her top as the two of us now stand naked in her pool, both her hands pumping up and down my cock.

“Yeah you like that Billy, you like your teen crush jerking your hard cock underwater, think of all those times you dreamed of fucking me, your dreams are about to come true, all of them , today” Vanessa said

“Oh fuck your hands feel incredible Vanessa, I can’t wait to feel everything else” I moaned.

As she kept jerking me Vanessa got a naughty smile on her face, she looked me in the eye and said

“I’ve always wanted to do this, don’t let me drown” She winked before plunging under the water.

I was confused at first by what she meant until a few seconds later, I felt something envelope my cock, I looked down to see Vanessa’s brown hair start to bob up and down on my cock under the water.

The sensation of an underwater blowjob was something i had never felt before it felt strange and different but still amazing. Vanessa kept going sucking me for a good thirty seconds before she popped back up above water.

“Holy shit that felt strange but good” she laughed as she continued stroking my cock, keeping me hard

“How did it feel for you”

“Amazing” I said through heavy breaths, As Vanessa once again dropped below the water, she wrapped her lips back around my cock only this time she didn’t move her head instead she reached up and grabbed my hands pulling them below the water and placing them on her head.

Taking this to mean she wanted me to control the pace I did just that, grabbing Vanessa’s head and thrusting into her mouth as hard and as deep as I could, fucking her face underwater. I continued assaulting her mouth as I felt her tap my hand trying to get me to let her up. I gave a couple more quick thrusts before releasing her head as she popped back up.

“Damn, that was an experience” Vanessa said

“now how about we just finish this all above water, sit up on the ledge” she told me as I did just that.

“mmmm fuck this thing is massive, I was right about the baseball bat, I think you might be the size of some of Cole’s bats” Vanessa laughed as she kissed along the underside of my cock down to my balls.

“Now here is a bat and balls I want to play with” Vanessa said as she took my balls into her mouth sucking them as she continued to stroke my cock

“Yeah I can feel it in your balls your close, Billy, cum for me, do what you always wanted to do cover me in your cum, make me your little slut. Come on cum for me Billy, cum for ..” Vanessa begged as I finally exploded covering her face and tits in a thick layer of cum.

“Holy fuck, that was better than I ever dreamed” I said as I caught my breath.

“And just think we haven’t even fucked yet” Vanessa laughed

“Now I’m going to go take a shower and clean up for our guests, you recover a bit and meet me inside in a few minutes so we can have some real fun” Vanessa said as she started making her way inside the main house.

After cleaning up the outside including fishing our swim wear out of the pool I changed into some spare clothes that I had bought and sat on the couch waiting for Vanessa to finish up. As I was sitting on the couch I heard the sound of heeled footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned to look and was left utterly speechless. Vanessa did not even look like the same person, she now wore black heeled boots, a black leather bustier and shorts that pushed her tits up to where they were spilling out the sides and to top it all off a short red wig.

“So what do you think” Vanessa asked as she stood in front of me at the couch

“Looks great giving some dominatrix vibes” I said

“Perfect just what I was going for, now come along we have guests to entertain” She said as she grabbed my hand pulling me towards the stairs.

“I didn’t see anyone arrive while you were gone” I said confused as to what guests she could be talking about.

“Oh no they didn’t arrive they have been here the whole time” She said as she started walking down the stairs towards what I assume is some sort of basement.

“Wait your fiancé and his mistress have been here the whole time in the basement” I asked as we came to a large door at the bottom of the stairs

“Well it is not really a basement more of a dungeon” Vanessa said as she opened the door revealing what appeared to be some sort of BDSM sex dungeon.

I walked in my mouth open in a stunned silence as I looked around, the walls were covered in different whips, chains, leashes, ropes and other items while the room was filled with different contraptions meant to hold someone in place for various sexual positions. I noticed that two of those contraptions were currently occupied.

The first was a giant cross X, on it was a nude male figure, he looked in decent shape with long dark curly hair. He was tied to the X at his wrists and ankles and had a ball gag in his mouth.

The other was a nude woman, she was on all fours in a machine where her wrists and ankles were locked to metal bars, another bar ran across her thighs keeping her in that position. Her head hung long with her hair covering her face as her neck was in a collar that had chains connecting to it in 4 places keeping her head from being able to move.

“So this is Cole” Vanessa said standing next to the guy

“Oh I know, Cole Tucker” I said as Vanessa looked confused

“How do you know that do you know him” she asked

“No just a big baseball fan, thought he was going to be a real good player and the guy can’t even keep a job, what a disappointment” I said

“Ha ha, he is that in many ways” Vanessa laughed

“Who is the girl” I asked.

“Oh that is the best part” Vanessa said with glee as she walked over to the girl lifting her head and brushing the hair out of her face

“Look familiar” She asked

I looked at the girl and she did look vaguely familiar but I still had no idea as I looked at Vanessa shaking my head no

“This right here, is my skanky slut of a sister Stella” Vanessa said

“Wait Cole was cheating on you with your own sister” I said shocked

“Yep, I still don’t know why she did it, she hates him and lets be honest you can tell he isn’t packing a whole lot down there so it being her makes no sense to me” Vanessa said

“So who are we starting with first, I had assumed Cole since he would be the closest to you but the woman being you sister kind of changes that” I asked

“Oh we are for sure starting with Cole” Vanessa said as she went to the wall and grabbed a cat o’nine tails whip and a riding crop. She handed me the riding crop as she went over to Cole.

Vanessa reached over and took the ball gag out of his mouth

“Nessa honey, this is a mistake, it was an accident please let me go and we can talk about this” Cole pleaded

“An accident, oh so you just accidentally slipped your pathetic excuse for a cock into my sister over and over again for the last 6 months you piece of shit” Vanessa screamed at him as she took the cat o’nine tails and whipped him across the chest with it.

“You think I’m an idiot Cole, you were lucky to get a girl like me, you goofy looking mother fucker, I actually loved you, I could get past your unappealing looks and your pathetic cock and bedroom experience but this” Vanessa said as she took the whip again this time hitting him in his balls

“So here is what is going to happen now Cole, you are going to be strapped there and watch Billy here fuck me like a real man is supposed to fuck me, you will do so silently, if you speak I will squeeze you balls and every sound after that I will squeeze tighter. Understood” Vanessa said.

As she was expelling to Cole, I had the perfect view of her ass in the leather out fit and I could resist so I took the riding crop and gave Vanessa a couple of hard swats right to each ass cheek.

“AHHH” Vanessa screamed as she turned to look at me and I had a smile plastered to my face

“You cheeky mother fucker” Vanessa said as she bent over shaking her ass at me, inviting me to continue which is what I did unloading a barrage of spanks with the riding crop to Vanessa’s ass.

“Oh god yes Billy, spank me, punish me, show Cole here how a real man puts a naughty slut like me in her place” Vanessa moaned while looking Cole right in his eyes.

“Nessa please stop this” Cole begged

“AHHH” Cole screamed as Vanessa reached out and squeezed Cole’s balls.

“I’m not bluffing Cole, shut your damn mouth” Vanessa said.

As Vanessa was dealing with Cole, I went behind her pulling her shorts off leaving her bottomless. I quickly pulled my clothes off and took my cock and started to rub it teasingly along Vanessa’s pussy lips

“OH yes Billy, don’t tease me Baby, give me that fucking baseball bat cock, stretch my pussy out, give me the fucking I’ve been needing” Vanessa begged me.

I kept teasing her running my cock along her wet lips when I noticed something hanging from the wall.

“Vanessa don’t move a muscle” I told her as I went to grab what I saw and came back. I then took what I grabbed and wrapped it around Vanessa’s neck and secured it in place. I had found a black studded collar with the words OWNED FUCKDOLL written on it. I also found a leash attached to it.

“Tell me Vanessa you ever let Cole put this on you” I asked her while looking right into the eyes of the failed MLB player.

“No, never, he didn’t even know this room existed until now, no one has ever been worthy of putting that collar on me, in my opinion. Until Now” Vanessa said as she turned to look at me with those last words.

With that I held onto Vanessa’s leash and rammed my cock into her pussy, pushing myself balls deep inside her.

“Yes Yes yes fuck this cunt Billy, own it it is yours” Vanessa moaned as I thrust into her.

“Look at her Cole, this is how she wants to be treated, a real man would have been able to do it but you are nothing but a failure at everything” I said to him

“Fuck you assh…AHHHHHHHH” Cole screamed as Vanessa squeezed tighter around his balls.

“Shut up Cole” Vanessa said before turning to me

“Please Billy fuck my cunt, use it, use me, stretch me to fit your cock, my holes are yours claim them please” She begged

I continued thrusting into the former Disney star pulling back on the leash causing her to moan right into Cole’s face as he watched her get taken from him.

“What are you” I screamed at Vanessa

“I’m yours, I’m your cumdump, your fuckdoll, your slave” She responded back

“What are you good for” I asked her

“Nothing except making you cum” She answered

“Good now cum for me my slut, look right into your failure of a fiancé’s eyes and cum on your owners cock” I said as I gave her ass a few hard spanks.

“OH SHIT SHIT HSIT YESSSSSSSS I’M CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGG” Vanessa screamed as her eyes rolled back into her head a smile plastered on her face.

“oh fuck, I haven’t cum that hard in years maybe ever, certainly not with your pathetic luck cock Cole” Vanessa said

“Billy please keep going, keep fucking my cunt, stretch me to my limits and beyond, ruin my pussy for Cole. I don’t want him to even be able to dream of fucking me again” she begged.

“He will never fuck you again, because these are my holes now, I decide who gets to fuck them. Understood?” I said

“Yes Billy understood your holes, your rules” Vanessa replied obediently.

I kept up my thrusting into Vanessa’s cunt sawing in and out of her, feeling myself get closer and closer until I couldn’t hold it anymore.

“Get ready Cole I’m about to flood her insides with my cum, watch asI claim my holes” I said looking right at him

“Yes Billy fill my cunt Yessssssssssss” Vanessa moaned

as she came at the same time as me. I filled her womb with shot after shot of thick cum as she came on my cock, her legs shaking so much she could no longer stand and collapsed to the ground causing my cock to pop out and my cum to start leaking out of her.

Vanessa laid there on the ground taking slow deep breaths as she recovered, a pool of our mixed juices forming on the floor below her.

“Nessa why, please I’m sorry that is enough please can we get pass this” Cole cried.
    Vanessa stood up her legs still shaky before she regained her balance

“Cole you just won’t learn, so lets try this” Vanessa said as she stood right in front of him

“YOUR…ARE…A…PATHETIC…LITTLE…MAN” Vanessa screamed punctuating each word with a hard kick to Cole’s balls as he tried to double over in pain but found himself still restrained.

“Well that is one down should we move on to the second one” I asked Vanessa

“Absolutely” she said as she started walking over towards where her sister was locked up.

I grabbed Vanessa’s leash and pulled it tight stopping her and jerking her head around.

“Is that how leashed pets walk” I asked

Vanessa immediately dropped to all fours as we walked over to where Stella was.

When we got over to Stella, I let go of Vanessa’s leash but she stayed on all fours, looking right into her sisters eyes

“Why Stella, just tell me why. You never liked him and I know it wasn’t over his shitty dick so why” Vanessa asked

“I..I don’t know” Stella said

WHACK, I took a paddle off the wall and gave a thunderous slap to Stella’s ass when she said that.

“Don’t lie Stella or it happens again” I said

“I…I didn’t lie” Stella cried out

WHACK

“Why Stella just tell me why” Vanessa asked again

“I like him” Stella said as Vanessa just shook her head and I wound up for another spank

“wait..wait okay I did it because you had him” Stella said

“Everyone always wants you, you were the famous one, you get all the fame and recognition, you get the actual acting parts. To everyone I’m just your slutty sister that shows her tits on the internet. I was tired of it” Stella cried

“Stella, I’m sorry you feel that way, I never see you like that” Vanessa said

“So you’ll stop all this?” Stella asked

“Oh no you still slept with him so you will be getting punished but you’ll enjoy it trust me” Vanessa said

“And seriously Stella, you were tired of people thinking you were a slut so you slept with my fiancé? How does that make any sense”
    “I didn’t say it was a well thought out or good plan” Stella laughed.

“Well Stella I think your first punishment is going to be to get my cock hard again so I can fuck your tight little cunt” I said as I stood in front of Stella grabbing her head and shoving my cock down her throat.

“GLUCK…GLUCK…GLUCK…GLUCK” came from Stella throat as my cock pummeled her mouth spit flying everywhere I slammed my cock as far down as it would go.

“oh Stella you look so cute with Billy’s cock down your throat” Vanessa said as she watched me fuck her sisters face.

“now isn’t Billy’s cock so much better than what you were used to with Cole’s” Vanessa asked Stella as I pulled out of her mouth.

“S…So…So much better, it is an actual cock not like pathetic shrimp dick over there, god I hated doing it with him. I literally had to go shower every time we were done to wash his patheticness off of me, and use the shower head to cum since he never even got me close” Stella said

“Well would you like to cum now?” Vanessa asked

The sound of chains rattling could be heard as Stella tried to shake her head yes

“Yes yes please I need to cum, please Billy make me cum” Stella begged.

I walked behind Stella, taking in her shapely ass as she was stuck in an all fours position.

I buried my dick balls deep in Stella, no teasing, no foreplay this was just going to be straight fucking.

“Take it, take my cock you fat titty slut, take this cock as it ruins your fuck hole” I screamed as I pounded into Stella

“oh fuckfuckfuck yesssssss Billy Fuck I love your cock, so fucking big” Stella moaned

WHACK

“No one asked you slut” I said as I gave Stella another hard paddle to the ass.

“Now come on you want to show your fat tits tot he whole world then lets go all the way, take my cock, show me how good of a pornstar you are going to be” I said

I increased my pace, going harder, faster and deeper with every thrust.

“Oh shit shitshit yesssss so good keep going almost there going to cum” Stella said

“Vanessa shut your sister up now, I don’t want to hear her speak anymore” I said

Vanessa wasting no time at all reached forward grabbed Stellas head and started making out with her sister in an effort to keep her quiet.
    “Look at that Cole, I got your girl and your mistress doing whatever I tell them to do, they love having a real man treat them how they should be treated” I said to Cole you just groaned still in pain from Vanessa’s kicks.

As I kept my thrusting into Stella I could feel her grip on me tighten and I heard a muffled moan from the sisters kiss as Stella came on my cock.

“oh god so good, Thank you Billy I needed that” Stella said as the sisters broke their kiss.

Not yet done with the Only fans slut, I unhooked her from the machine and brought her over to a love seat that was set up in the room, I also called Vanessa to follow which she did without hesitation.

I told Vanessa to get up on the couch, legs spread. I than looked at Stella

“You ever have anyone fuck this ass of yours?” I asked her

“a few times but no one even close to your size” She said

“Well get ready slut, now bend over so I can shove my cock up your ass” I said as I pushed her forward her head just above Vanessa’s pussy.

I took my cock and shoved it into Stella’s tight asshole, it was slow at first waiting for her to get used to my size but slowly I worked it all inside her, as soon as I was balls deep I placed my hand on the back of Stella’s head

“Now slut, each your sisters cunt while I fuck your ass, you don’t cum until she does” I said as I pushed Stella down into Vanessa’s pussy.

Stella wasted no time desperate for another orgasm as she began to lick and suck at Vanessa’s pussy.

“Oh shit yes yes sis you have a talented mouth, yes lick me right there don’t stop” Vanessa moaned as her little sister ate her cunt

“oh fuck so big, your destroying my asshole but I love it” Stella cried as I was sawing in and out of her ass

“Less talking more licking” Vanessa told her sister as she grabbed her head and forced her back into her crotch.

“shit fuck fuck yes yes right there Stella, I’m cummmmmmiiiinnnnnggggg” Vanessa moaned as she came all over her sisters tongue.

Vanessa held on to Stella’s head keeping her firmly buried in her crotch as she looked at me

“Do it Billy make her cum, with your cock in her ass, destroy her asshole, treat her like she deserves” Vanessa said as I ramped up my thrusts, the only sounds audible in the room whereby thighs slapping Stellas ass, her moaning into Vanessa’s pussy and Cole’s groaning over in the other corner.

“MMMMMMMMPPPHHHHHHHHHH” I heard from Stella’s mouth as she moaned into Vanessa’s cunt, her body going rigid before collapsing as she felt a powerful orgasm over take her body.
    As Stella laid on the floor unable to move just recovering from her orgasm, Vanessa came up to me and gave me a kiss.

“Thank you so much for helping me with these two, you are the best Billy” she said

I grabbed her leash and pulled her to follow me

“I’m not done yet, I haven’t cum and there is still one hole of yours to claim.” I said as I stood Vanessa in front of Cole and bent her slightly forward, her hands using his shoulders to balance her.

I grabbed my cock teasing Vanessa’s back door with it, sliding it along her ass crack.

“tell Cole what is about to happen slut” I said

“Ugh god, Cole, Billy is about to fuck my ass. He is going to take his fucking baseball bat dick and shove it deep into my little asshole. He is going to stretch me out and pound me until I can’t sit right for a WEEEEKKKKKK” Vanessa teased Cole as on the last word I rammed my full length up her ass

“Fuck so much dick, oh god my ass is so full, Yes please Billy more more give me more” Vanessa begged as she forced Cole to look right in her face and see the pleasure she got from my cock fucking her asshole.

“Oh god yes yes yes, fuck I love it, you wish it was you don’t you Cole, you wish it was you right now balls deep in my ass, making me moan like a common street whore. You wish it was you who could make me moan like this, make me cum like Billy is going to. Well it is not and it never will be, you will never touch me again.” Vanessa said.

“Fuck I love this tight ass Vanessa, I’m going to stretch it out every chance I get. You really fucked this one up Cole” I said as I kept pummeling Vanessa’s asshole

“Oh shit so fucking deep, he is hitting spots you can’t even dream of Cole, of fuckfuckfuck Billy, I can feel it happening again” Vanessa said as she could feel herself getting closer to the edge.

“Stella, get over on the ground between your sisters legs” I demanded.

Stella moved as quickly as she could getting underneath us, once I saw she was in place I lowed Vanessa and myself down, so Vanessa was now sitting on her sisters face.

“Eat Stella, help me make your sister cum” I said as I kept thrusting into Vanessa’s ass

“SHITSHITSHIT FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK” Vanessa screamed as she came from the all out assault on her body, this orgasm the biggest of the day for her as she came by squirting multiple shots all over Stella’s face, almost drowning the poor girl.

As she came I felt her ass tighten into a vice grip on my cock and I couldn’t take it anymore, I unloaded my seed deep into her bowels, filling her asshole with cum. Vanessa feeling this sent a ripple of a second smaller orgasm through her body as she continued to ride it out on her sisters face.

As Vanessa’s breathing started to return to normal, I stood up with her my cock still buried in her asshole. I looked down to see Stella, her face and tits drenched in squirt but happy with her tongue out trying to taste as much of her sister’s juices as she could.

I pulled my cock out of Vanessa as she wobbled on shaky legs only for her to squat down over Stella’s face and let me cum drip out of her ass into Stella’s mouth.

“Get it all Stella, but don’t swallow it yet baby girl” Vanessa said.

Stella did her best collecting as much of my cum in her mouth and tongue as she could, when Vanessa was done she stood up, grabbed Stella and had her stand next to her, the two sisters right infant of Cole, started making out snowballing my cum between them.

“haha damn Cole, you really fucked this one up you had two sexy, dirty, kinky sisters available to you and you failed with both of them just like you failed at everything else in life” I laughed

“FUCK YOU ASSHOLE” Cole screamed at me

The sisters stopped making out swallowed what they had left and turned to Cole

SMACK….SMACK

Each sister delivered a hard slap to each side of Cole’s face

“You don’t get to talk anymore Cole, this is our new relationship, you will sit there and watch me get dicked down like I deserve from now on. You will never get to touch me ever again, the only time I will touch you is when I am torturing your pathetic dicklette and balls. Maybe I’ll call your brother next and you can watch him with me, That is if Billy deems him worthy of touching the holes that belong to him.” Vanessa said

“Please Vanessa I understand please just let me go” Cole begged

“I don’t think you do understand Cole as that is twice you have spoken without permission, Stella would you like to join me?” Vanessa asked turning towards her sister who just smiled and nodded.

The girls stood together reared back and kicked Cole’s balls together, the force of it actually causing Cole’s upper half to move up ever so slightly.

I walked between the two sisters each of them hooking an arm with mine as we left the basement to go freshen up

“See ya later Cole, we will let you out when I think you are ready” Vanessa called out as she closed and locked the basement door.

Post Thanks / Like

God damn, I love the Hudgens sisters and I enjoyed reading this story.

3. Likes JU5TU5 liked this post