List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Secretarial Duties #2" with Vanessa Merrell

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Secretarial Duties #2" with Vanessa Merrell

Secretarial Duties #2
    With Vanessa Merrell
    Written by TheLW
    Codes: MMMMF, Anal, Blowjobs, DP, Handjobs
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: This is the first story that I've posted in four years, so I apologize in advance if it feels disjointed.

Part One Here

--------

As Vanessa stood there in the store, looking through all the skimpy dresses, a variety of slutty lingerie, and of course some sexy corsets, trying to decide on an outfit to wear to the party her boss was hosting, she couldn't help but think back to three months ago, and how much her life has changed since then. Thinking back to that first time, she had sex with her boss Mr. Stone, Vanessa couldn’t help but feel guilty afterward, as she considered herself a good girl, but there was just something about him, something that had her constantly coming back for more.

Vanessa took the red bustier she had in her hands, putting it back onto the shop rack, and continued to roam the store, when suddenly something caught her eye in the corner. “Oh, Mr. Stone will love this,” Vanessa thought to herself, as she grabbed the article of clothing… “he’s always saying I’m his little office slut, and this will definitely do.”

** Two nights later **

That Saturday night, a limo sent by Mr. Stone pulled up to Vanessa’s place around 8:30 to pick her up and take her to her boss’s place. During the drive there Nessa checked a few things out on her phone, to help pass the time until they reached their destination.

Having arrived at Mr. Stone’s place, the driver got out of his seat and made his way around the car, opening Vanessa’s door for her. Once out of the car, Vanessa made her way up the driveway and towards the front door, before ringing the doorbell, a moment later, Ian Stone opened the door, and greeted the young woman.

“Vanessa, I’m glad you didn’t change your mind,” he says, “...please let me take your coat.”

Vanessa removed the leather trench coat she was wearing, and in the process revealed the outfit she had on underneath… which is to say, full-body fishnet stockings (without any bra or panties), thigh-high black boots, and of course a matching black collar wrapped around her neck.

“Wow, just wow,” Ian claims, “...I know I said to buy an outfit, but fuck I definitely wasn’t expecting this.”

“I’m glad you like it,” Vanessa responds back, before flashing a beautiful smile towards her boss, “...you’re always calling me your slut, I just figured it would be appropriate to look the part, for tonight.”

Seconds later, Ian gave Vanessa a kiss on the lips, before he led the young woman through his house, as they made their way to his den, where Vanessa could see there was a group of men waiting for them.

Mr. Stone introduces his friends… “Vanessa, I’d like to meet my friends… Ryan, Steve, and Thomas.”

The three men looked to be around Ian’s age, and all seemed to be in decent shape as well. Thomas was the tallest of the group, at roughly six feet, while both Ryan and Steve were about 5’7 each.

Ryan was the first to say something, “You weren’t kidding Ian when you said your new secretary was a babe.”

“She looks incredible in that outfit,” Thomas added.

Unlike the other two, Steve didn’t say anything, instead, he just made his way over to Ian and Vanessa, and let his actions speak louder than words, as he reached over, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them.

"Nice and firm," the man named Steve said, "...why don't you drop down to your knees, and put that mouth to work."

Vanessa Merrell momentarily hesitated, as she looked over at her boss and lover Ian Stone, who simply nodded his head in approval, before dropping to her knees and pulling out Steve's cock. With Steve's man meat in her hand, the young woman starts stroking her palm up and down his shaft, working him over before she eventually spits on his throbbing cock and takes him into her wet mouth.

A moan escapes Steve's lips, as Vanessa bobs her head side to side, coating his schlong with her saliva, well this is happening, the young lady brings a hand up to his nut sack, and starts rubbing his balls. Meanwhile, both Ryan and Thomas have already stripped out of their clothes, making their way over to the others, where Vanessa reaches over and grabs their cocks as she runs her hands up and down their pricks, getting them as hard as she possibly can.

"You really know how to give some damn good head," Steve groans.

"It took some training, but yeah she knows how to suck a dick," Ian Stone chimed in.

The four men continued to make the occasional comment, as Vanessa Merrell did what she was there to do, and that was pleasuring her boss's friends, as she persistently stroked and sucked the three men off, alternating between their candle wicks. After spending several minutes watching his office slut in action, Ian Stone finally made his move, as he grabbed the fishnet stockings that made up most of Vanessa's outfit and pulled on them, tearing them apart and fully letting her tits out.

A moment later, Ian pushes Vanessa toward the floor, making her go from her knees to all fours, he then positions himself behind her and presses his dick up against her pussy lips, before inserting it inside of the young woman. Ian Stone continues to slam into his secretary, one hard thrust after another, as he picks up the pace, causing Vanessa Merrel to let out a moan, just as Thomas grabs the back of her head, pushing it down around the base of his prick, as he starts fucking the back of her throat.

An inaudible sound escapes from Vanessa, as she makes a gagging noise due to the treatment Thomas is giving her.

At some point, everyone switched positions, and Vanessa found herself rocking back and forth, riding Ryan’s cock cowgirl style, as Steve walked up to the slut, placing his rock-hard cock against her tits, squeezing them against his man meat, and starts to titty fuck her.

“How does it feel Vanessa,” Ian says “...how does it feel being a filthy slut, for all my friends?”

“So good, babe” Vanessa cries out in pleasure “...God, I feel like such a whore.”

With that said, Ian helps the 5'2 dark-haired social media star up off of the floor, before lifting her up and placing her on his cock, as Vanessa wraps her legs around him and gives him a kiss. While that is happening, Thomas came up from behind and spread her asscheeks apart as he presses his shaft up against her backdoor and slides into the starlet, as she lets out a groan. As Vanessa found herself sandwiched between both men, she would be bounced up and down on their cocks, as they relentlessly tag-teamed her, pumping their dicks into both her sex hole and rear end.

Over the course of the night, Vanessa would continue getting fucked every which way by the four men, as they took turns fucking each and every last one of her holes. By the time, their several hours long fuck session ended, Vanessa had cum oozing out of both her ass and pussy, swallowed quite a few loads, and had streaks of the gooey stuff covering her tits, parts of her face, and of course some even in her hair, truly looking like a well fucked slut, to say the least.

The End

2. Thanks jjcoolj, Expect, MacDennis, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes jjcoolj, Expect, JU5TU5, MacDennis, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Grr sweet little Vanessa acting like a total whore, doesn't get better than that.
    Now that she's married, should make future chapters interesting.

4. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, I love the sound of that idea.

Admittedly this story takes place shortly after part one, so long before she was ever married... although, having said that, you just gave me an idea for a potential fourth chapter set in the future (present-day(ish) for us). Maybe Vanessa gets nervous on the day of her wedding and calls up her old boss, for one last hook-up, the thought of her having another man's cum running down her thighs as she says I Do, is pretty hot.

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man. Haven't wrote in 4 years yet comes back with a banger. That was pretty great.

8. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post