Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Journal of Marco Polo" Ch.2 with Paris Berelc and Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Journal of Marco Polo" Ch.2 with Paris Berelc and Michelle Keegan

The Journal of Marco Polo Ch. 2
    With Paris Berelc and Michelle Keegan
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Historical, M/F, voyeur, oral, rimming, ass play
    Disclaimer: This story is wholly fantasy and for entertainment purposes only.

Soon after Lagertha had sucked the seed out of me, Paris bade me get dressed and follow her.

With a knowing smile, Paris waved me on as she exited my apartment.

"She's going to get you killed, Marco," Lagertha warned again with her face freshly washed.

While I believed she was right, I didn't see how I could refuse Princess Paris. I feared earning her ire would be even worse for me.

"Where do we go?" I asked the short heiress as we stalked down the halls like spirits.

"We still have a while before we are summoned to feast, so I wanted to show you something in the meantime," Paris said cryptically, but her smile told me it would be a treat.

I followed Princess Paris and her swaying behind as we traversed the labyrinth of a palace.

"We have entered the slave and servants' quarters," Paris said, lowering her voice, also telling me we certainly weren't supposed to be here.

"My father has many, many slaves in this palace, and they fulfill my family's every desire," she said, her words warm and dripping with honey.

"What are those wishes usually, my Lady?" I ventured to ask. She smiled and pushed open a set of double doors, revealing a large bath house with many women.

"I'll leave the door open a crack, and you shall see," Paris teased, winking and then walking in, pushing the doors mostly closed behind her.

"Ladies," Paris started, removing her robe, exposing a most mouthwatering body with perfectly tanned skin. "I have feast soon, and I wish to be in a good mood for it."

That is all she had to say before she was being swarmed by gorgeous, naked or mostly naked women, their hands roaming all over Paris's spectacular frame and features.

I watched, crouched and hidden, as at least a dozen pair of hands roamed Paris's small, perfect body, including sensually rubbing her face and going through her hair, like a standing full body massage. It was not long before her black brassiere and undergarments were completely removed, exposing to me her round, fat ass that many hands also groped and pawed at.

Before Paris could turn to show me her magnificent breasts and the nipples I longed to see, I heard a husky, sensual voice ask, "Hello, what are we doing?"

I slowly turned, seeing I was caught. It was no slave, but Queen Keeganus herself, mother of Paris and wife to the great Khan.

"Izzy told me to keep an eye on you, especially when it comes to my daughter," Keeganus said. "She does love curly hair, and Mongol hair is so straight," she said, wrinkling her nose. "I know well of my daughter's pre-feast ritual," she giggled. "You know, sometimes I join her."

I swallowed deeply at that image and felt my mouth begin to water.

"It is a nice image, isn't it? But tell me, has my daughter already done things to you, or has she just watched another woman do her bidding?"

I stammered, watching her watch her own daughter be pleasured by slaves. "I bet she had someone pleasure you while she watched. That does seem like my darling daughter. I also would wager she invited you to see this. You would not have stumbled upon this sight on your own," she smirked.

"You are correct in these things, your majesty," I confirmed. "Shall I return to my apartment, or should I expect punishment for transgressions?"

Keeganus looked at me, turning those flawless brown eyes on me. "No, I have a much better use for you," she said, standing up to her full height and taking my hand, pulling me along with her. "My husband is far more interested in his own pleasure than mine, and if I have to bear watching him be satisfied by slaves all night, I would prefer to do it with my own satisfied loins."

With my hand still in hers, she led me down the long hallway and pushed open a seemingly random door. It was an unoccupied but fully furnished apartment.

"Close the door" Keeganus said. I did as told and she smiled, sauntering over to the lounging couch and sitting down, her arms over the back of it. "Come here. Don't be afraid," she beckoned.

I did as asked, and approached the beautiful siren of a woman, and dropped to my knees like I was attending her at court. She smiled down at me. "I certainly have uses for you."

"What might those be, my Lady?" I asked, pretending not to know what she wanted. If I was somehow actually wrong, it would mean my life.

"Tell me, Italian, have you have had the pleasure of eating Spanish cunt?" Keeganus asked blatantly, her sandal gone and her foot grazing the underside of my chin.

"No m'lady, I have not. I think I understand the use you have for me now," I said, subtly tilting my head to kiss the top of her foot.

"I believe you do," she smiled again, and spread her legs as I kissed my way up her shin, shifting over to kiss up to her knee. "I've heard Italians are phenomenal at oral play, and I've always wanted to find out."

"I've never had complaints, but I've never had the pleasure of pleasuring a queen," I said as I switched legs, kissing my way up to her lower thigh, covering every inch of her warm, smooth skin.

"Today you will, and if you perform to my satisfaction, you will have my favor in court, and we will have more of these… arrangements," she said as I kissed her inner thighs, my hands gently running up her dress, rubbing circles on her bare hips.

"Mmm, that feels good," Keeganus praised, relaxing even a little more into the lounge. "You have strong hands for a merchant."

"I was a sailor before I started working with merchant caravans," I explained. "I found out I can make a decent amount of money by being persuasive, and as a hired sword."

"A man of many talents," she noted as I softly nibbled her thighs. "Enough talk. I wish to feel your lips and your tongue," she said firmly, tugging the central piece of her dress over her right leg, showing me her naked sex.

"No undergarments?" I asked as I brought my face down to her core and sniffed. Of course it was perfumed, maybe lightly oiled to keep her young and rejuvenated. A royal would have all of the best refinements, scents, and skin practices. With Queen Keeganus, it certainly made for a heavenly woman.

"It would have been one more thing for the slaves to remove," she said, dismissively waving a hand as I massaged her outer lips, slowly working in, getting her wetter, watching her inner lips start to glisten.

"You know how to touch a girl's goods. A rare skill for a merchant or a sailor," Keeganus marveled as I continued my slow worship of her most intimate valley.

"If I could make it as enjoyable for the whore as I did for myself, I was sometimes offered a personal discount," I told her with a smile and a glance as I slowly inserted a single finger into her juicy cleft.

"Ah," she gasped as much as spoke. "A fair deal." After a long moment passed with only her breathing and an occasional hum shared between us, the queen asked, "Please tell me your name, trader."

"I am called Marco Polo, and I hail from Venice."

"It is a pleasure, Marco Polo," Keeganus said leisurely, offering me her hand, and I kissed her ring as was proper, before finally lowering my head to kiss her clitoris, which had made itself known now that proper blood flow had been introduced to that area.

"My real name is Míchella Keegan de Cordoba, but my husband dubbed me Keeganus, because he believes it makes me seem the captured Roman prize," she explained as I inserted a second finger, making her moan lowly before righting her position on the couch. Even with my fingers inside her and my tongue at her most sensitive nerves, she was the regal lady in her silky white dress with silver strands, the silver chain headpiece still on her lovely dark hair. I never forgot I was pleasuring royalty.

Now that my mouth and fingers were properly to task, I stopped talking and let Míchella's mind wander aloud.

"I wonder what your intentions are for my daughter," she mused. "It can't be serious because my husband would have you dead before Paris could touch your prick. You seem intelligent, so I assume you already know that. Speak your mind, Marco, and let your fingers continue the dance."

I raised my head to make eye contact with Míchella, and licked my lips, identifying that it was rose water mixing with her own tangy flavor.

"My intentions are to straddle the line of keeping my body intact and alive while meeting your daughter's wishes. I fear her chaos as much as I fear the Khan," I said truthfully.

Míchella laughed, a beautiful melody. "You are intelligent. Seeing as you prove useful," she said, motioning to my movements inside her, "I wish to aid you in that goal."

More time passed as I languidly licked my fair queen and moved my fingers within her, and she seemed more than happy to just relax and enjoy it.

"Hmmm," she sighed happily, looking down upon my head of black curls, then scratching my scalp endearingly. "This has been a great pleasure, but I fear we must wrap up soon, as we will both be expected at feast."

"What are your wishes for me, m'lady?" I asked, looking up again but not staying my arm, which admitted began to grow sore.

"When it is just the two of us, please call me Míchella. With you and Izzy is the only time I get to hear it," she said sadly. "Dear Paris favors Lagertha, but Izriah was my handmaiden when we had acquired her from Persia. She is my closest friend and confident… and sometimes lover when we can arrange it to be so."

I smiled pleasantly at the image. "I am glad you have her, Míchella. However, how would you like to end our tie together this… session?" I probed for the right word.

"I would have you bring me to orgasm, Marco," she said, scratching my head again.

"Very well, Míchella," I said slowly, letting each of us savor the sound of her real name coming from my mouth. "I need you to come forward a little, if you will," I said, sliding my fingers from her and cleaning them off with my tongue, making sure she saw it.

She made a sound deep in her throat, somewhere between a growl and a chuckle. She had said this meeting was because her husband was not focused on pleasuring her, and I made it my mission to achieve her absolute pleasure, and it appeared I was on the right path.

Míchella did not resist as I laid my hands on her hips and pulled her forward, allowing me to put her legs over both of my shoulders, making her lose refinement for a moment and drawing a surprised squeak from her precious lips.

With proper, full access to her honey spout, I licked her from asshole to clit, making her whine and almost jump.

"Oh my," she giggled as she relaxed. "That's new," she laughed again, making me smile against her thigh.

"Relax, Míchella, you're in good hands," I told her quietly before circling her rosebud again with my tongue, making her sigh above me.

I wanted to lick her from bottom to top and back down again until I couldn't feel my jaw, but she had rightfully pointed out that we had things to do.

With determination, I flicked my tongue from her royal ass to her gift of a cunt and licked her feverishly, making her pull my hair and bite her own fingers as I put pressure on her asshole.

"Mmm… mmm… MMM!" she tried to stifle herself, because we could not risk being found in this situation. She put in a most admirable effort as I pushed my finger inside of her tight anus and continued to lash her clit.

"Marco, Marco… Polo!" she cried as she achieved climax, a jet of arousal leaving her and spraying my face as I continued to finger her tightest hole and brave the storm, still licking and nibbling until she was heaving, fighting for breath.

"Come here, Marco," she bade, and I did as asked, sitting on the couch next to her, wiping my finger on my kaftan.

She kissed me languidly, wrapping her surprisingly strong arms around me, savoring her flavor from my mouth and lips.

"You did wonderfully," she said, still recovering. "All that and my hair is still presentable," she laughed. "Though I believe I may be sweaty and a bit red of face."

"Red is certainly your color, Míchella, and the sweat upon your skin makes you glow."

Míchella smiled brightly at me and laughed. "The women of this court shall have to be careful around that silver tongue of yours, for it has golden skills. And I mean…golden," she whispered right in my ear, her hot breath making the hair on my neck stand up.

"Now go, prepare for feast. I shall have Izzy fetch you in one hour's time. I will have words with sweet Paris to make sure her appetites don't see you separated from your head. And I will be seeing you again, sweet Marco."

I lose and prepared to leave the beautiful image that was Queen Keeganus, but reforestation I could make my escape, she said, "Oh, and sweet Marco, having won my favor, I have a plan to give you something… or should I say someone, who is most spirited and beautiful." She smiled, winked, and flicked her wrist, bidding me leave her.

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to see Paris get her turn with Marco now, fuck, she's a freak!

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh Queen Keeganus. Holy shit I will never get that image out of my head now... her laying there and teasing him to eat her. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!