List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Hotel" with Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Hotel" with Victoria Justice

The Hotel
    With Victoria Justice
    By Harbinger
    Tags: BJ, oral, rough fuck, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is completely fiction and for entertainment purposes only

I've known Victoria Justice since her Nickelodeon days. I met her when we were both just kids, teens, really.

As Victoria and I grew up, I kept my stage hand and grip jobs, and she kept acting and singing, but never became an A-lister or billboard topper. It's allowed her to live well but keep a cool head when it comes to remembering the little people, because she's been a medium person.

All that being said, Victoria and I have always kept a healthy and really solid friendship all these years. Despite being weapons grade hot and making way more than me, she's always had time for me.

Victoria has had a string of boyfriends but never anything very serious. Her newest one, Tyler, has definitely been the worst of them in recent memory.

Tyler is 6'2, pictures himself a stud, and decided that because V has been in a few roles, it makes him famous by association. He's also super jealous and protective of her because he thinks she's his meal ticket, which she probably is right now.

He also has it in his head that I'm trying to steal her from him.

V and I do hang out a lot when she has time and she's not with Tyler, but I've never put the moves on her. I've masterbated to V more times than I've had a hot meal, but I never tried to be more than her friend.

One evening, me and V were sitting on her living room floor with a bottle of wine. She was wearing a white and green striped sundress, and my head was in her lap. As we talked about this, that, and the other thing, she was playing with my hair.

"Tyler's great, he's very caring, but he's like red flag overbearing on me," Victoria admitted as she took a sip of Yellow Tail. She was their current spokeswoman, and therefore had so much of the wine at her disposal.

"Yeah, I kind of figured that out…" I told her as I took a sip of the free chardonnay.

"Wait, what do you mean, Nick? What has he said to you?" Victoria asked, immediately edged.

"He threatened me if I ever made a move on you," I shrugged, not being worried about it. "It's not a big deal."

"I disagree. You're one of my best friends, Nick. He can't just threaten my friends because he's jealous!" she fumed.

Before either of us could say anything else, we heard thundering footsteps and then the door flew open.

"He's over again?" Tyler almost shouted, and refused to look at me. "You spend more time with him than me!"

"Nick doesn't only want sex and to spend my fucking money!" Victoria shot back. "I've known him a hell if a lot longer than you, and he doesn't fucking use me!" I'm not sure if she felt this was all Tyler was doing, but it was interesting bait.

I felt the tense energy in the room, so I stood up, fearing a fight, and that Latina blood of V's had her on her feet, too.

"He'd fuck you if you let him, believe me!" Tyler laughed.

"Most guys would, Tyler!" Victoria laughed back, her hand on her athletic hip.

"How about I fuck you right here and now in front of him. I'll remind you both who you belong to," Tyler threatened, and bluffed as hard as to undue his belt.

"I'll rip your fucking dick off," I scoffed, having heard enough when he threatened to rape Victoria in front of me.

"How are you going to accomplish that?" he asked, stepping forward, Victoria trying to put herself between us.

I didn't say anything, but raised up my shirt and showed the revolver I had been concealing.

"You're just going to piss me off with that thing." He tried to step forward again, and Victoria put both of her hands on his chest.

"Alright boys, it's time to settle down," she said, looking between us. "Tyler, you should go."

"Go for him to fuck you? Not a chance." Tyler pushed Victoria away, but I had enough time to draw my gun. He was almost on top of me, and I angled down and pulled the trigger, sending a .38 bullet into his thigh, just above his knee.

"Jesus Christ, you actually shot me!" Tyler howled as he fell to his knee, clutching his leg as blood started to run.

"I fucking warned you and you kept pushing," I said shaking my head. "I'll call an ambulance."

"Fuck you, I'll do it myself," Tyler spat as he fell over digging in his jeans for his phone.

"Nick, we're getting out of here," Victoria said, looking at Tyler with disdain.

"You're leaving with him?" Tyler growled. "He shot me!"

"You earned it," she sniped back as she closed the door behind us. "Lose my fucking number and this address."

Once outside and heading for V's car, she asked "Do you want to get a hotel with me tonight? I don't want to stay at my place after that, and he knows where you live. He's been shot so I don't think he'll try anything else today, but that wasn't a fatal wound and he could be insane."

"I don't think he'll try anything either, but I won't say no to a night in a hotel," I shrugged. "I could use a hot tub."

"You and us both," she laughed. "It's on me. It's the least I can do after he tried to attack you over me. I don't think either of us should be alone tonight."

"If it wasn't me, it would have been someone else. I was just prepared to deal with it," I said, keeping my eyes locked on hers, letting her know it was truly fine. "I'd like to pack a quick night bag, if we can stop by my place quick."

"Yeah, of course," V agreed as we got into her car.

Inside my place, I had packed a small bag and grabbed my toothbrush, paste, all that bullshit, and came out of my bathroom to find Victoria leaning against the wall, her arms crossed over her perfect chest.

"Was Tyler right, Nick?"

"Right about what?" I asked.

"Would you fuck me if I gave you the chance?" she asked and pushed off the wall with her hips. "If I came on to you, made it perfectly clear that it's what I wanted, would you fuck me?"

I chewed the inside of my cheek a little and sighed. "Under those circumstances, yes I would," I said honestly.

"Well, I don't think I can be any more clear than this," she said as she came face to face with me, dropped to her knees, and undid my pants.

My eyes almost popped out of my head as Victoria Justice pulled my jeans down around my knees and started feeling my quickly growing boner with her hand.

"I always had a feeling you liked me, but over the years, you never made a move," she said as her face was so close to my bulge I could feel her breath.

"I didn't want to make things awkward, and I also figured you wouldn't have to tell me no if I never tried," I explained as she pulled down the front of my black briefs, letting my cock stand on its own, fully exposed.

"You seem to be the best guy I can find, Nick, and this cock is definitely up there, too," she told me as she grazed it with her fingers. "You've never asked me for anything, you've always been a great friend, and you've always been a gentleman," she continued as she spit on the tip of my cock. We watched it slide down my length.

"You're so beautiful, V," I whispered as she looked up at me with those brown eyes, her thumb and forefinger gliding up and down me. She smiled and pressed her full lips to the tip of my cock.

"I've been told before that this is one of my best angles," she joked before sticking out her pink tongue and licking me. "I'm glad you finally get to see it."

I didn't know what else to do other than stand there and watch in awe as Victoria took her sweet time kissing and licking my length, looking up at me the whole time, her hands working to get my entire length slick.

"Nick, lay down," Victoria told me, and I wasn't going to hesitate. "Thanks for listening," she said softly, and it made me wonder how little say she had in the bedroom with Tyler.

I was rewarded for my willingness by V kneeling down next to me, tying her hair into a quick ponytail. She leaned over my length and let a copious amount of spit fall from between her lips to reach down onto my dick.

I laid back, my hands behind my head, and watched happily as VJ smiled at me and worked me with her hand, her other gently cupping my nuts. She wasn't shy about adding more spit when she thought necessary, but wasn't over lubing, not making a mess.

"Tyler never let me play with him, it was always straight to business or seeing how close he could get me to deepthroating him. He's well endowed but he made it my problem instead of a good thing," she lamented. "Its nice to be able to just appreciate this cock."

"I'm not a user, more of a casual enjoyer," I commented and watched as she licked her hand before going back to my balls.

"You're what I need right now, Nick. I need a good laid back fuck, not an ego fuck or to be an expensive fleshlight."

"I can just lay back and let you play, if that's what you want. I thought you wanted to go to a hotel, though?" I asked without trying to start a fight. "Not to say I'm not enjoying this. I'm all about this," I clarified.

V kissed my dick and said, "We're still doing the hotel, but I wanted to do this here and now," she partially explained before getting higher onto her knees, arching her back, and taking me into her mouth, half of my length disappearing. "Consider this a down payment," she laughed as she took me in, slid me out, and took me in again.

I sighed with pleasure as Victoria took half of me down her throat this time and bellowed her cheeks, and she worked what was left with her thumb, fore and middle fingers. It wasn't long before she was fully slurping, bobbing her head, but not putting herself in danger of gagging or choking. I felt like she was doing this for herself as much as it was for me. She wanted us both to enjoy this without pressure for me to cum quick, without pressure for her to make me cum quick.

After a few minutes of this, she slid her mouth off my cock with a sly smile and wiped her lips. "It was nice to suck you off without having my head pushed down or you trying to control my breathing."

"Tyler did a number, didn't he?" I asked, concern clear in my voice. "Now I'm really glad I shot him."

"Yeah, I guess he did," Victoria accepted, her hand still working me as we unpacked the situation. "But you… I get the feeling you won't hurt me," she told me as she let me go, shifted her weight, and then was straddling me.

"V, what are you doing?" I asked and partially sat up, but she pushed me back down.

"Shhhh, Nick. Let's both enjoy this," she said and rose up a little, her hand back on me. She was getting ready to encase my length in herself. "I can't wait till we get to the hotel."

"You're not wearing any… oh fuck," I groaned as Victoria Justice slowly lowered herself onto me, and inch by inch I was graced with wet warmth and tight, clenching pussy.

"I haven't worn panties around you for about a year now, Nick. I've been waiting for you to try something with me," she told me as she slowly rose back up and slid back down, my dick almost slipping out of her.

"Did you want me to make a move? Did you want me to just have my way with you?" I asked as I put my hands on her hips and held her, but let her move up and down, swivel and glide on her own as she found her groove. She didn't need any guidance.

Victoria chewed her lip and looked into my eyes, like she was trying to decide how much to tell me. "Yes to both of those, actually. At first I wanted you to just make a move. Lately, I've just wanted you to do whatever you wanted with me, and because you've been so good to me for so long, I just knew I'd love it, and I knew you would do what would make me feel electric."

It was getting harder for V to speak as she amped up her pace and her body was swaying on top of me, grinding her swollen clit against me, making sure she was getting cliteral and vaginal stimulation. I had a feeling she was only getting vaginal lately.

"Is that what you want? You want nice and sweet right now, but you want me to put you up against the wall at the hotel?" I asked as I reached a hand around her to massage her ass.

"Yes, God yes, that's what I want," she moaned as she finally pulled her sundress up and over her, showing me that sexy, tight body of hers, and oh my God those perfect tits. I wish she wasn't wearing a bra, but I wanted her to be the one to take it off.

"You're amazing, V. And you deserve good sex. Even if we're just friends with benefits," I told her. "And feeling you on my dick is a hell of a benefit."

We both laughed as she leaned down and put her head in the crook of my neck, rolling her hips like a dancer, getting me in deep and feeling her soft walls.

Soon I could hear her breath hitching, becoming erratic, and then she was biting my neck as she came around me, her hand playing with her clit as the other tugged on my hair.

"V, where do you want me to come? You feel so good, I won't last much longer," I told her everything my brain was putting out.

"I want you to pull out and shoot all over my ass and thighs," Victoria told me breathily as she recovered but I continued to thrust up into her and move her on top of me.

I groaned at the image, her wording, and at the way she clenched herself around me. I gave a few more hard thrusts and I did as asked, pulling her a little bit further up my body as I shot my load on her ass, inner thighs, and labia, my head between her breasts.

I hugged her to me and she petted my hair, laughing. "I think we both needed that. It felt nice."

"Agreed," I sighed and let her go, and she slowly got to her feet. She smiled at me, turned around, and looked over her shoulder.

"Thought you should enjoy the paint job you gave me before I wash it off," she teased.

"Best work I've ever done," I played back. "Go wash me off, and then let's go get that room," I said as I stood up myself and pulled my pants up.

As soon as V came out of my bathroom a minute or two later, she took my hand and we left my place, heading back to her car.

After we both strapped in, Victoria told me "I'm not going anywhere until you take it out. I mean it," she said almost glaringly.

I looked around, saw the coast was clear, and took out my just softened cock. V smiled, licked her palm and wrapped her hand around it before pulling out of the parking complex.

The entire way to the hotel she had already picked out, Victoria stroked me and even waved at the cars next to us at stoplights like she didn't have a dick in her other hand.

We found just a basic Holiday Inn, found a spot, and I tucked myself back into my pants. We grabbed our one bag each and headed to the front desk.

A look of foggy familiarity passed over the clerk's face as he looked at V, but he didn't say anything. We used my name and car model for the sign-in info to keep this under wraps, and soon we were in the elevator.

With her hand in mine, we went to the far back of the elevator. Once settled and the doors closed, I rubbed my hand up her thigh and under her dress, feeling the swell of her tight, toned ass, making her gasp.

"Nick, are you going to finger me in this public elevator?" Victoria asked me with comical shock on her gorgeous face, like my fingers tracing her pussy lips weren't already an answer.

I slipped one finger inside of her and smiled coyly. "Of course not. That would be indecent and oh so humiliating if someone caught us," I laughed.

As if on cue, the elevator stopped on the second floor and another woman hopped on. We exchanged smiles and she turned to face the door, none the wiser to the knowledge that I had just inserted a second finger into the actress and singer. From her view, it probably looked like I was rubbing the small of V's back.

We reached the third floor, I removed my fingers from Victoria's tight pussy, and we all stepped out. As we walked down the hallway, Victoria gave me a side glance as I sucked her wetness off my fingers, and couldn't hold back a Cheshire grin.

Our room was only four down from the elevator, and was right next to the house keepers' room. We hadn't even got in the room before I pressed Victoria to the wall and kissed her hotly, sucking her tongue into my mouth and kneading her bare ass with my hands, pulling her dress up.

Victoria moaned and kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. She wasn't the best kisser but wasnt the worst, and I successfully kept the kiss mostly in her mouth, letting me explore the wet cavern and enjoying the taste of wine that still lingered.

As I controlled the kiss, Victoria fumbled with the key card until we heard the mechanical click of the door unlocking. Our hands fumbled together and we managed to unlock the heavy wooden door and slip inside.

I immediately shed my backpack, tossing it to a random corner, and picked VJ up as she dropped her bag at her side. She wrapped her legs around me waist and her arms around my neck.

We kissed madly again, the adrenaline of the night and our chemistry finally boiling over into an explosion of white hot lust.

Once I was able to figure out where we were, I threw Victoria down onto the bed, making her bounce and laugh.

By the time she was able to get her hair out of her eyes, I was already dropping my shirt on the floor. She flipped herself over and crawled down the bed to me, where I was undoing my belt and jeans.

"Hurry up and take it out again. I want to suck it some more," V rushed at me, kissing my stomach as my fingers flew.

I pushed my jeans and underwear down in one motion, and Victoria was already kissing the tip of my dick like it was dry land after she had been lost at sea.

"I like this dick a lot, Nick," she told me as she flicked out her tongue and circled the head. "I like it in my mouth, I like it inside of me, I like who it's attached to," she said with a wink.

"Too much fucking talking," I growled as I pushed my hips forward, my swollen head pushing against her soft lips.

She opened her mouth and fell to her forearms, hands free, her body a straight line, allowing me to sink my entire cock past her mouth and into her throat.

She smiled up at me as her tongue rubbed the under side of my cock as I slid in and out, fucking her throat, my hands in her silky hair.

"God this feels so good. You're so precious, and I've waited so long for this… I just want to… ai just want to fucking destroy you!" I admitted, feeling like she needed to know, but also afraid she would get scared and regret this.

I saw something flip in her eyes. She wasn't the sweet girl next door, not a seductress any more. Something I just said gave her a feral, predatory gleam, like I was just feeling. I knew at that moment, that this wasn't going to be sweet love making in this hotel room.

I pulled my hips back, grasped the sides of Victoria Justice's famous little head, and forced my length down her throat as deep as I could, not stopping until I felt the tip of her nose pressed against my pubis.

I could feel her choking around my cock, the saliva running out of her mouth, and her trying to breath. I looked down and found her teary eyed, but that look still in her eyes, her hands gripping the bed cover. She wanted to be fucking used, and she knew I would do it, but she knew I would stop if she asked me to.

I didn't want to wear out her jaw or have her get bored on me, so I only used her throat for another two minutes max, and let my dick get as dripping wet as it could possibly get.

Once I was satisfied, I slid my dick out of her perfect mouth, and watched she rolled over and patterned, her beautiful chest heaving under her sundress, her mouth wet and shimmering.

"Peaches, my safeword is peaches," Victoria said once she regained the ability to speak.

"That's useful information, I told her as I bent over her body, took her sundress in my hands, and ripped it down the middle, exposing her body to me.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as I roughly palmed both of her tits. "No one has ever just ripped my clothes off like that!"

I just laughed and rolled her over, allowing me to pull the dress that was now a robe fully from her, leaving her entirely naked. Her ass was presented beautifully, and I wasted no time, groping it and spreading her perfect globes apart, seeing her rosebud and wet pussy lips. I smacked each ass cheek, making her gasp, and I know she loved it.

"I want you to fuck me so bad, Nick. We're not leaving this hotel until you need to carry me out."

"Patience," I growled as I climbed on the bed, grabbed her hips, and pulled her ass up so I could lick her puffy labia with my flattened tongue, making her moan. "You think I'm just going to fuck your throat and not return the favor? Baby girl, I'm going to absolutely use your body, but I'm going to worship it, too."

"You know the way to a girl's heart," V laughed as I licked her ass cheek, and then settled my mouth between her legs, giving her long, wide licks.

"I could eat this Puerto Rican pussy all day," I growled, my mouth still touching her slick lips. I inserted a finger and focused the tip of my tongue on her clit. "But I just want to feel you lose yourself first."

Victoria didn't argue or complain, but did a cure little happy shimmy, her hand in my hair as I fingered her and licked her swollen pink bundle of nerves.

It didn't take her long to be moaning and breathing deeply as I tickled her g-spot and flicked her clit with my tongue, her hand pulling my hair. She was in mindless bliss, one leg wrapped around my head as the other leg twitched and dragged her heel over the smooth bed spread.

"Keep going, Nick. I'm close, I'm so close!" V pleaded, her breathing more labored by the second. "Fuck, fuck, fuuu, fuuuuc, FUCK!" she cried out as her entire body tensed and spasmed, shaking at my mouth and fingers' command.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod," she stammered, her back arcing as I relentlessly co tinied, drawing her orgasm out. "Oh fuck! Shit, shit, shit!" she whined, her arc still holding but her head against the bed. She was trying to pull away from me, but my arm not involved with fingering her was holding her in place by the hip. She had no where to go.

The former Nickelodeon girl was openly crying, still shaking as I continued to torment her. "Nick, please! Please, please please please! Fuck! I'm cumming again!" she bellowed, her face in her hands now as she came a second time in two minutes, the bed beginning to soak below us.

"Call the fucking safe word or I'll do it again," I growled, my pinky pressing dangerously on her puckered asshole as my two fingers inside her kept digging.

"Okay, okay, peaches! Peaches!" the Victorious star gasped out, unable to take more. "God you have me so overstimmed!" she whined. "I couldn't take any.ore without passing out," V admitted.

"You looked so fucking good, though," I told her. Laying next to her and wrapping her body in my arms. "Fuck you're hot when you're being ripped apart by orgasms."

She just laughed, sounding almost unhinged. "You, you still need to cum, though. You'll have to be gentle… because I'm so sensitive," Vic warned.

"I can take my time… at first," I agreed as I got off the bed. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her down to the edge of the queen sized bed, making her squeal. I pulled her legs apart and let her feet hit just barely dangle off the bed.

Victoria tried to angle her body and brace on her forearms, but I pushed her back down. I grabbed a pillow and slid it under her lower back, angling her sweet, abused pussy up at me.

I spit on my hand and gave her a tap, making her jolt. "Gentle, remember?" she said almost warningly.

"Don't worry, I still got it," I told her as I lovingly ran my fingers over her sticky, parted opening. "I'll only hurt you if it promises pleasure, I promise."

"Okay," she said with a nod, grabbing the bed cover with both hands, waiting for me to enter her. I took myself in hand and nuzzled my head at her entrance and spread her wetness over my length.

"Okay, I'm ready," V said almost anxiously. Because of the curve in her lower back, she couldn't quite see the juncture our bodies had formed.

Despite wanting to animalistically sheathe myself inside her, I took it slow as she requested, and slid my tip inside her painfully slowly, enjoying the hot wetness, the tight caress of her inner walls.

"Oh that feels so good, just like that," the Yellowtail spokeswoman cooed. I slid in only the first three inches or so, and rocked at the hips, stimulating her g-spot.

"Oh fuck, Nick. Oh God that's good," Victoria panted, her face in her hands as I gently fucked her. "Oh Nick, oh Nick!" she chanted.

I gripped her slim hips and slid another inch into her beaten up pussy and watched her quiver, but she didn't tell me to pull back out or slow down. I started thrusting a bit harder, her tits jiggling with each thrust.

"Victoria, you feel too damn good around me. I don't know if I can keep holding back much longer," I warned her.

Victoria dug her heels into my ass and lurched up, using all of her core strength as she held onto my shoulders. "It's okay, just ruin me, Nick."

I growled and smiled like a wolf as I pulled almost all the way out, and then slammed all the way into her. I watched as her eyes screwed shut and her jaw fell all the way open in a silent scream, her body shaking at the intrusion.

I pulled out again, leaving just the tip in, and then sank right back in, making her moan into my neck. "Fuck, Nick! Oh my fucking god," she moaned as I started a slow, but deep thrust, sliding past her g-spot and as deep into her as I could go.

"My God Victoria, please don't ask me to pull out. I want to fill you up so bad."

"Do it, Nick. I want you to cum in me. Make me watch your cum run out of me! Fuck! Victoria cried as I began to quickly pump into her, the pillow under her hips giving me the perfect angle to hit her deep.

"I'm going to cum, Vic. It's your last chance if you want me to cum on you."

No, cum in me. Please cum in me. I want a cream pie so bad, Nick. I want yours," I practically had her begging, and it's what I needed to hear.

I grit my teeth, straightened my back, and blew my big hot load deep inside Victoria Justice, making her eyes pop open as she felt the thick flood.

As soon as my hips stopped and we were both spent, I pulled the pillow out from under Victoria and fell on top of her, both of our bodies slick with sweat, making her all the hotter.

"Oh my God, Nick. I can feel you running between my legs. It feels so good. Tyler could never," she laughed as she kissed my neck. "You fucked me just like I wanted."

"I fucked you just like I wanted to fuck you," I told her. "And we've got a few more places in the hotel we could try."

"In or out of the room?" Victoria giggled.

"Yes," I said seriously.

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Blimey that was a brilliant little read. The start/set up was maybe a little too intense for my liking but the sex, my god it's awesome... just how I'd picture banging VJ, a good old fashion grudge fuck. Thanks for sharing!

3. Thanks TPG, Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, JU5TU5, Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Grrr just like Victoria Justice this story was weapons grade hot!!

5. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post