List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "MILF Next Door" with Stephanie Claire Smith

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "MILF Next Door" with Stephanie Claire Smith

MILF Next Door
    With Stephanie Claire Smith
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Reluctant/non-consent, cheating, blowjob, rough fuck, tied
    Disclaimer: This story is completely fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

I've lived in the same suburb for over a year now. It's been pretty peaceful. It's not overly crowded, little to no crime, very mild mannered neighbors. It almost feels fake or fabricated. What does break the illusion is the kid next door.

He's a young kid, so of course he's going to do what kids do. Unfortunately, he isn't always as closely supervised as he should be. I'm not worried about his safety, I'm worried about the safety of my possessions.

Despite he and his family living next door, I'm not entirely sure I've ever actually seen the boy's mother. I've seen his father coming and going, and I've heard the kid more than I've seen him, but Mrs. Smith has eluded me all the time. I've heard rumors that she's the resident MILF, but I value my solace too much to go snooping.

My bubble of living in the perfect suburb burst when little Smith made my fear become real.

Early on a Friday morning, I heard a knock on my door. It was gentle and timid, and I almost thought I was hearing things before I heard it again.

I got up and opened my door, and didn't see anything at my eye level.

"Goo... good morning, sir," I heard a shaky little voice say. I looked down and saw the little Smith kid, a group of his friends watching us from across the street. "I'm sorry sir, but... while waiting for the bus... we damaged your car, playing a game."

The child seemed genuinely sincere, and very well spoken for being so young. I rubbed my forehead, but contained my anger.

"What, uh... what did you guys do to my car?" I asked, keeping an even tone.

"We... we broke your big window with a baseball. We're sorry," he lamented, tears pricking his eyes.

"Are your parents home right now, buddy?" I asked him, staying friendly as possible.

"Mom is home all day, but Daddy is at work."

"Tell you what, you don't worry about anything from me, and I'll have a chat with your mommy, okay?" I said and offered him a little fist bump. He scampered off, and I went back inside to stop myself from blowing up before even talking to his mom.

I had a cup of coffee and did my actual day routine before seeing the clock said 9 a.m. I decided it was time to go next door and make Mrs. Smith face the music.

I knocked on the door of the Smiths' nice one story house and waited only a moment before a gorgeous blonde knockout in a navy blue robe opened the door.

"Hey there, can I help you?" She asked, a cup of coffee in one hand, the door knob still in the other.

"Good morning. My name's Scott. I live next door," I introduced, offering a hand. Mrs. Smith smiled warmly and offered hers back.

"Nice to meet you, neighbor. What can I do for you? I'm Stephanie, by the way."

"Well, your son knocked on my door earlier this morning," I said with a chuckle."

"Oh?" she asked, leaning against the wall but clearly worried. "What did he do?"

I laughed. It seems this wasn't the first time he had made trouble for his mommy dearest.

"Well, it turns out he and his friends were playing a bit of ball this morning, and put one right through my car windshield," I said, my face straightening.

Stephanie immediately ran a hand down her beautiful face and put a hand on her hip. "I'm so sorry, Scott. I'll pay for the damages, don't worry about that. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience of the whole thing, truly."

"I believe you, but that doesn't immediately fix my car. And what do you and your husband do for a living, anyway? My car's a BMW," I told her, and her eyebrow spiked briefly.

"Well, I'm a bit of a model and influencer, and a podcaster," she informed me. "I think I can afford the damages, Scott." She really tried not to sound insulted.

"Well if you can just pay it off so easily, what's to ensure you're not just going to continue letting your son do whatever he wants to the neighborhood?"

Stephanie rolled her eyes and huffed. "I'll give him a stern talking to. You have my word," she said.

"That sounds great, but I want an assurance that your little snot isn't going to ruin my kitchen window or anyone else's," I told her sternly, crossing her arms. "Unless I make this your problem, I think your son is going to continuously be ours."

"I said I'd fix your fucking car," she said, standing up straight. "What more do you want me to do?"

To answer her question, I reached out and tugged on the knot of her bathrobe.

"Fuck you. Absolutely not!" she bit back, slapping my hand away. "I'm no whore!" Stephanie spat.

"If the parent won't discipline the kid, maybe the mother needs to be disciplined," I told her, pushing her back and stepping in, closing the door behind me. "I need to be fucking sure that this is the last property damage the neighborhood is going to see from your kid."

I took the coffee from her hand as Steph asked, "Have you done this to the other moms in the neighborhood, or just the sexy blonde?"

"I've only needed to do it with you," I laughed as I dipped my fingers in her coffee and ran them down the side of her neck, and then licked it off of her soft skin.

"You fucking creep," she snarled, placing her hands on my chest forcefully, but I caught that she didn't actually push me off. "I'm married, in case you forgot."

"I didn't forget, but I can't do this to your husband," I said as I pulled the tie from her robe open.

Stephanie guffawed at me, her mouth opening. I took the chance and snuck in, kissing her hotly, pushing my tongue into her mouth. I could still taste the Keurig caramel whatever the fuck she had just been drinking.

I pulled away to let her breathe, deciding to be nice. She had tried to use her tongue to push mine back into my mouth, but she still didn't push me away, not really. I was beginning to think she was actually into this, a hidden fantasy that had actualized itself.

"You need to go, NOW, before I tell my husband," she bluffed.

"I don't think you're going to tell him a fucking thing," I growled as I dipped my fingers in her coffee again, but jammed them in her mouth.

With both hands, she pushed me just hard enough that I felt it being a push, but her tongue cleaned my fingers off, and gave me a hint at what that mouth could do.

I put the coffee down for a moment and stood back up, noticing how she had closed her robe but hadn't tried to flee or hit me.

I grabbed the shoulders of the fluffy garment and pulled it from her shoulders. She dropped her arms, allowing me to do so, but looked at me with an indignant scowl. She absolutely wanted this.

I looked down and took in her perfectly toned, sculpted body, only hidden from me by little booty shorts and a sports bra. She had already done her workout, or soon was about to. I grabbed the bottom of it and rolled it up, exposing gorgeous tits and pink nipples. I pulled it up, making her lift her arms, but left it over her eyes like a makeshift blindfold.

"Get on your fucking knees," I ordered, pushing down on her shoulders, and I felt just enough resistance for her to say she tried.

"What are you doing?" Stephanie asked, sounding worried, but still not moving as I undid my pants.

"I'm going to give you breakfast," I joked as I poured a bit of coffee over my dick.

"What do you..." before she could ask more stupid questions, I slid my cock head between her supple lips and reached down to fondle her pert tits.

I gently rocked my hips back and forth, giving her the first half of my length as it grew harder. Stephanie was a vocal blower, somewhere between blissful moaning and attempts to sound like she was having a bad time. The tongue swirling around my head said it was definitely the former and not the latter.

I took her long bl[nde hair in my hand and wrapped it around my fist, but I kept my thrusts even and measured.

Her groans were completely moans now, and I moved in deeper, loving the feeling of her wet, skilled mouth and her flattened tongue rubbing the underside of my shaft.

She was drooling good now, her arms still trapped above her head in her top, the picture of submission.

"Fuck is this mouth good. I just wish you'd use it for raising your son," I added just for sting. I was met with an angry glare, but no less of an exhilarated effort.

She was starting to push her head forward herself, taking me deeper on her own. She started tocactually gag, making that signature "gack" sound as she sucked and lightly choked.

I used her ponytail I made to pull her off of my spit coated cock, making her gasp for air as I took in her saliva soaked mouth and chin.

"Look at you, you cheating fucking whore," I teased as she regained her breath.

"You came into my house and blindfolded me," Stephanie pointed out.

"But you liked it," I said as I pushed her over and rid her of her shorts, seeing her wet and shiny clam with a patch of short blonde hair above it.

I growled at the sight of Stephanie laid out on her own floor, that sexy athletic body, still at my mercy. I also remembered the coffee I had made us share, and noticed there was still some left.

I trickled some of the cooled liquid over her muscled frame, from between her tits down to her little patch of fur, making her tremble.

I crawled over her body and licked my way down to her mound, and stopped just above her clit hood.

"Don't... don't stop," Stephanie moaned. "Please. I want you to make me cum. Make this cheating whore cum," she gave in and I smiled.

"Not a chance," I chuckled darkly. "Did you forget that I'm not here to do you a favor?" I stood up and picked her up.

I pulled her top off of her head finally and spun her around, pushing her up against her entryway wall.

I used her sports bra to tie her hands around her back, still leaving her under my control. I kissed the side of her neck, her shoulders. I reached around her firm hips and cupped her sex in my hand, instantly feeling her warmth and wetness.

"Fuck, I hate I'm such a slut for this," Stephanie moaned, pressing her forehead to the wall as I ran my palm up and down her labia, getting my entire hand wet.

"I knew the moment I saw you open the door in that robe. You can pretend you don't want it, but you do want my cock," I told her as I used my free hand to guide my dick to her tied hands.

Without any more encouragement, Steph began to vigorously jerk me off. With me well in Steph's hands, I was free to reach around with both hands and stuff two fingers into her tight pussy and work her swollen clit with my thumb, my palm brushing her damp, trimmed bush.

After savagely fingering and strumming the model, she came hard, her knees buckling and a flood of wetness gushing around my fingers and soaking my hands. I was pretty sure I just made her fucking squirt, and I wouldn't have been shocked with how loudly she came.

Her knees threatened to buckle, but I wasn't allowed to let off the gas. I quickly pulled my fingers from her and grabbed her bound wrists, essentially steering her to the couch.

Without any ceremony, I bent her over the plush white arm of the loveseat in her living room, and with absolutely no warning I filled her whore gash with a single thrust.

Steph's strong back arced as my thigh hit her round ass and she screamed without sound, the air driven out of her lungs. Without letting go of her, I relentlessly pounded her pussy, fucking her so hard that the loveseat started to inch across the floor bit by bit as she moaned and cried.

"Oh my fucking God! Oh shit you're fucking me so hard! Christ!" She cried out, completely helpless to do anything.

Without wanting to be a one-trick pony, I pulled her up and kissed her deeply as I maneuvered us over so I could sit down on the couch and pull her down on top of me to ride my cock backwards.

Steph was more than up to the task as she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, happily taking me as deep inside of her as we could get me, almost constant "Yes yes yes yes yes!" chants pouring from her lips.

I pushed her down by her back and kept a hold on her wrists, keeping her upper body suspended over the floor as I humped into her.

"I'm going to fucking cum, Steph. Do you want another baby?"

"No! No no no no! I'm not protected!" she shouted, genuinely worried for the first time.

I roughly pulled out of her, making her cry, and picked her up in a bear hug before unceremoniously putting her down on the rug, on her knees. I wasted no time in filling her throat with my hard length again and watched as she feverishly sucked me off, just happy to not have to worry about taking Plan B.

It didn't take much of watching a naked Steph Smith on her knees, my cock in her throat, for me to feel the cum bubbling up from my balls and near my cock slit.

I pushed her back and jerked myself three times before unloading the unwanted baby batter to shoot onto her precious face and gorgeous tits. She was such a needy fucking whore that she even stuck her tongue out and caught a few drops.

Once I was spent, I pushed my length into her mouth one more time so she could clean me off, which she did happily.

Once I was satisfied, I slapped her face, but not enough to hurt. "If he breaks something again, I'll be back," I warned her as I tucked myself back into pants, and left here on her knees wearing my jizz, her hands tied.

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

That was hot AF, Harbinger.
    Thanks for adding her to the story board.
    What an awesome introduction.

3. Thanks Harbinger, HoneyB thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, HoneyB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy smokes! Wasn't expecting to see another story this quick so it was a pleasant surprise. Loved that he banged her so hard, almost as if he was doing all his other neighbours a little favour.

Thanks for writing about Steph and I hope she features again in the near future!

5. Thanks Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, TPG liked this post