Nailing Her Hole In One
Starring Kathryn Newton

Codes: MF, Oral, Exhibition
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

Marco had moved to Italy in high school when his father got stationed at an American military base there. He went back to the States for college, then moved back to Italy afterward. While he did not have a steady job he did make enough to get buy. When his friend told him that he could get him a job working for the Ryder Cup he jumped at the opportunity. He was young, good-looking, and personable which is why he was tasked as being one of the people who helped the celebrities get around the course for the celebrity all-star match. His job was to be assigned to one celebrity, and to stay with them from the time they arrived to when they left. He was to dive them around on the golf cart, walk the course, and be a go-for when they needed something. Marco knew he hit the jackpot when they did a random drawing for celebrity assignments, and he he drew the assignment of being with Kathryn Newton. Not only was she the one female in the celebrity event, but she was 26 blonde, and gorgeous. It was while spending the next day with her that he also found out that she was friendly and a bit flirty.

I got a surprise on Thursday morning. The celebrity match was done and the actual Ryder Cup was about to begin. I thought I was going to be assigned back out on the field of play, but when I arrived I was told that the Blockers actress was staying all four days of the tournament and had requested specifically that I be the one who guides her around the course.

As he waited for her to arrive his stern boss pulled him aside and told him how important it was that he made sure that all of Kathryn's needs were met while she was on the course. Not only was she a VIP, but they saw Kathryn's social media was very important for publicity, so it's important that she is very satisfied with everything.

"I'm sure Marco will have no problem satisfying me," Kathryn said as she snuck up behind them and caught the tail end of the conversation his boss was having. His boss was flummoxed after being caught lecturing his employee, but Marco just laughed it off and he and Kathryn quickly ventured out on the course.

He spent the next two days at Kathryn's side from the time she arrived in the morning, and he took a gold cart to drop her off at her hotel room in the evening. Unlike when they first met, and the Freaky actress was busy playing golf, watching the tournament meant the two spent a good amount of time just sitting on the grass or in a grandstand talking between players' shots. People did come by and ask for photos or autographs from Kathryn, Marco's job was to make sure things did not get too out of hand with requests both so the actress could enjoy her time, and so things didn't become a distraction from the golf being played.

Saturday started like the previous two, but Kathryn seemed to have a slight edge to her. There seemed to be a tension in her that was not there before. After about two hours on the course, she said she'd forgotten something and needed to get back to her hotel room. So they walked back to the clubhouse where Marco was able to get a cart and drive her back to her room.

Marco parked the golf cart right outside Kathryn's hotel suite. She got off and walked to the door, Marco figured he'd just take out his phone and wait for her. He was about to put in his earbuds when her heard her say something.

"What?" he asked.

"I asked if you wanted to come in," she called back at him from the door.

"Sure," he said and jumped off the golf cart, almost forgetting to take the keys with him. His friends had joked about how he can be pretty dense at times when it comes to women, but he was smart enough to know when a beautiful blonde actress invites you to join her in her hotel room, you say yes. So he quickly followed her into the room.

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/7wmvb7" width="225" height="400" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe> <iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/3cq2k5" width="225" height="400" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

"Wow, this place is really nice. No wonder they revered them for the VIPs," he said as he checked out the room.

"You haven't even seen the best part yet," she said as she went over to an end table picked up the remote, and pressed a button. Suddenly the the widow curtains began to open, diisplaying a clear view of one of the greens and it even had some of the fan gallery just below the window. Kathryn then walked over to pick up the TV remote on the bed and turn on the coverage of the Ryder Cup as Marco took in the view.

"This really is an amazing view as he looked out the full floor-to-ceiling windows. Though I guess you have to be careful and make sure you have them closed at times."

"Why's that?" she asked.

"Well, like…when you're changing…or,"

"Oh, that's not a big deal,' she told him and then turned to the window. "Hey everybody, check these out," she yelled, but not as loudly as she could, and she then lifted her top and flashed the window. Marco was regretfully on the other side of the bed as Kathryn, so her back was to him as she flashed the window. It was not a quick flash either, she twisted at the hips as she held her shirt up for a good 30 seconds. However, having the blonde 26-year-old actress flashing her tits just several feet away from the crowd caused no reaction at all.

She then lowered her shirt and turned back to Marco. "It's tinted glass, so they can't see anything that happens in here. Trust me, if it weren't the groundskeepers would have been witnesses to a heck of a show this morning."

"Seriously? Cool," he said as his brain started imagining what kind of stuff she might have been doing in front of the window.

"Yup," she then turned back toward the glass, lifted the front of her skirt, and shouted, "WOOOOO!" as she shook her hips. She then began to laugh as she lowered her skirt.

"Flashing your underwear is kind of a step down from flashing your breast, isn't it?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess if I were wearing panties that would be true," she said as she looked back at him over her shoulder, and then quickly flipped up the back of her skirt, showing off her fully nude ass, and then quickly dropped the skirt back down. Marco was relatively dumbfounded by what happened. The two have flirted a bit over the last several days, but never to the point where he thought she'd flash him.

"Marco, remember when your boss told you that it was your job to take care of me and make sure that I am satisfied and have a pleasant time?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I could use some satisfaction," She told him, along with giving him her dirtiest smile. That was enough encouragement for Marco. He didn't even bother going around her bed. Instead, he took the direct route going over the top of her bed. As soon as he jumped off the bed, he got down to his knees. He pushed her skirt back up, tucking it into her waistband. She spread her legs and he buried his face in between them. The Ant-man Quantumania actress let out a moan as she felt his mouth come in contact with her hot, wet box. While he could not see it, his tongue would clearly make out that Kathryn seemed to be clean-shaven. It was when he reached around and began fingering her clit that he found out that she was not actually fully shaved. She did have a blonde patch of hair above her pussy.

"Ugghhh, that feels so good, but I need you inside me." Marco was looking forward to having the actress cum all over his hungry mouth, but if she wanted dick he was not going to disappoint her. He quickly stood up and dropped his pants. He was already stiff as iron, and he quickly moved into position behind her. He slid his shaft along her slit, teasing her and getting his manhood sick with her wetness. "Ooohhh," Kathryn moaned as she felt him rub against her. "I was hoping for at least a six iron, but that feels more like a nine."

A smile spread across Marco's face at her golf pun. "It's not quite that long, but it's sufficient enough," he told her.

Kathryn looked back at him over her shoulder, her blue eyes looking directly into his, and she said, "Prove it."

Marco quickly pushed half his cock into her actress before pulling back and then burying his full length. Any thought of taking it slow and easy was removed as she began pushing back into him as he thrusted. Within minutes, they were fucking had up against the window looking over the course. It didn't take long before he reached around her and removed the blonde's top and bra. She was now left in just her golf skirt and shoes, with her milking white breasts with small light pink nipples pressing up the glass.

"Ugghhh, fuck…" Kathryn moaned. "Ugh, oh..oh isn't that your friend out there?"

"Huh?" Marco asked. He was too busy kissing her neck and fucking her to really hear what she said.

"Him, right there" she pointed with his finger against the glass, "That's her friend from the other day right?" Marco looked out the window and saw his friend Giancarlo walking around by the green. He couldn't help but smile. They were both given similar assignments for the week, but while Marco was assigned to Kathryn, Marco was assigned to follow Novak Djokovic.

"Yeah, that's him. He was so jealous when I got assigned to you," Marco told him as he cupped her tit in his hand. He'd lose it if he found up we did this."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he'd probably cream his pants at the thought that maybe it could have been him with you if the assignments were switched."

"Cream his pants, huh? I guess it's a good thing I got assigned to you then. I like a guy with a bit more stamina than that," she joked.

"That's funny," he said, and then gave her ass a slap which caused a light shout from Kathryn, "but he's still my friend, so be nice."

"Or what," she turned her head back to him to ask. Marco quickly pulled out and spun her around. He picked up one of her legs to spread her open and slipped his manhood fully back into her dripping-wet box. When he started moving his hips again, he did so harder than he was doing before. Her ass was pressed right up against the glass, and he was slamming into her like he was trying to fuck her through the glass. It was not long after that that Kathryn cried out as she came, but even as she was in the throes of her orgasm, Marco did not slow down. He was too wound up to slow down. It took her saying something twice before Marco realized that Kathryn was asking him to do something.

"What was that?"

"Lay on the bed, I like being on top," she told him. He wanted to keep going as they were. If he knew he would never see her again, he might have. However it was still early in the day on Saturday so there was a chance something could happen that night or on Sunday as well, so he relented. He backed away from the window, put her back on the ground, and stripped off his remaining clothing. He started to get on the bed when she told him she wanted to lay perpendicular across the bed. He didn't think anything of it until Kathryn, now fully stripped of her remaining clothing, climbed on top of him. She positioned herself on top of him and slid down his cock, quickly she began building up speed as she did him reverse cowgirl while facing the windows. His eyes watched her ass and as his cock slid in and out of her. It was not until she let out a loud moan and arched her back, that Marco's eyes drifted out the window for the first time in a while. He could see some people facing the direction of the hotel window. Marco could not help but smile thinking about how those people had no idea what they were looking at on the other side of the tinted windows. If they could actually look in, undoubtedly their cellphones would be out recording the action, and a whole lot more people would be turned around watching. After a few minutes, he asked her to flip around.

"My ass not nice enough for you?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder.

"What? No! It's not…"

"Relax, it's fine," she said as she got up and turned around. "It's nice being with a guy who wants to look at me as we have sex and not just some hole he fucks and brags about to his friends after."

"Yeah, that's not me. I like seeing the girl's face as we have sex," he told her as she dropped back down on top of him. He then added, "Plus I'm more of a tit guy."

"Unfortunately," I don't have a whole lot there," she said talking about her breasts. She lifted her arms and put her hand behind her head to show off her A-cup-sized breasts with her smaller nipples.

"I don't mind if they're small, I just like tits," he told her as he reached up to tweak her nipple. He then pulled her down to her and brought his lips to her breast. He noticed how she did seem to love the way he played with her nipples. Not only with her moans but also because she seemed to be moving her hips harder the more he played with them. At one point she did seem to have a smaller orgasm as her body shook. But after a momentary stop, she began riding him again.

"Kat…I can't hold out much longer," he warned her.

"So then don't," she told Marco as he continued to ride him.

"Yeah but…" he started to say before she interrupted him.

"If I didn't want you to cum in me, I'd have had you put on a condom. So just do it already. Fill me," she told him as she sat up tall on him. She pushed her shoulders back and leaned her head back so she looked up at the ceiling, sticking out her chest as she continued to rock her hips on his cock. Marco reached his precipice, and with a groan he let it go. Unloaded his load into the blonde actress's womb. Kathryn smiled and moaned as she felt him erupt inside of her.

When he finally finished and took a deep breath, is when Kathryn looked back down at him. "Fuck, that was a big one," she said with a big smile.

"Thanks," he said, not sure what else to say.

"Do you usually come that much, or do I just really turn you on?" she asked as she dismounted him. Some of his cum trickled down her thigh after his dick left her.

"Let's go with the latter," he said.

"Such a charmer," she joked as she laid down next to him. The two of them lay on the bed in relative silence for a little bit. The sound of the TV and the sounds from outside are the only ones in the room. As they lay there, Marco could not help himself from having his eyes continue to look up and down Kathryn's body. Her hard nipples pointed toward the ceiling as she relaxed. While he had never gone soft, after cumming, he could feel his arousal rising as he memorized her body.

There was suddenly a roar from the crowd outside of the window made Kathryn sit up and look outside to see what had happened. It was after she checked out what was going on outside that she looked down at Marco.

"You're hard again already?"

"Technically, I never went down."

"Well, we can't leave here with you like that. And I don't want to get a reputation for giving guys blue balls," she said as she moved down the bed, and took hold of his dick. He watched as her blue eyes looked up at him and her pink lips wrapped around his dick.

"Oh fuck wow," he said as she began sucking his dick. At first, she was just on her knees, hunched over as she blew him, but they soon moved so Kathryn was on her knees on the floor as he sat up on the edge of the bed. She balanced between sucking on the end of his cock, and sliding her lips up and down the side of his manhood. Also at one point she did dip down and use her mouth on his balls as she stoked him off.

"Are you going to cum soon?" she asked before wrapping her lips back around the head of his cock.

"Yeah, almost there," he told her.

"Mmmm… good," she said. "You really do have a nice dick by the way," she complimented him and then went back to sucking.

"Thanks," he replied.

"I can't wait to see what it looks like when you cum all over my face." She then went back to blowing him. Hearing that she wanted him to give her a facial is what pushed him to the edge. He barely was able to audible the fact that he was about to blow his load, but he did just in time so that less than a second after his dick slipped out from between her lips, the first shot of cum blasted her in the face just to the side of her nose. She smiled and laughed as she felt blast after blast of cum hit her face.

"How do I look?" Kathryn asked Marco after he finally finished cumming.

"You're a vision," he told her.

"You're sweet," she said. And then she surprised him when she asked, ‘Where's your phone?"

"Uhh, my back pocket in my pants." Kathryn reached for his pants and got out his phone. She had him unlock it and then took it back. Marco watched as the Big Little Lies actress took several selfies with his cock in her hand and his cum on her face. After about a dozen photos, she handed him back his phone."

"You can't share those, they're just for you."

"Yeah, sure," he agreed.

"Good, I am going to go clean up." She then stood up and walked naked to the bathroom to wash her face. As she did that, he scanned through the photos she took. In all of them, you could clearly see her hand holding his dick, her face with his cum on it, and at least one of her tits.

When she came back out of the bathroom, Kathryn walked back over to the large windows and stood there in her full nude glory, looking out at the Ryder Cup crowd.

"We should head back out there," she said as she stretched her body in front of the window.

"Sounds good," he said as he moved off the bed and moved behind the blonde actress. Feeling him behind her Kathryn turned around and found Marco standing very close to her. "But I think we have time for one more round," he told her. He then reached out and grabbed her thigh so he could lift her leg up and thrust his recharged cock back inside of her.