List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Bull Services Ch.4 with Olivia Holt ft Chloe Bennet

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Bull Services Ch.4 with Olivia Holt ft Chloe Bennet

Bull Services Ch.4
    With Olivia Holt ft Chloe Bennet

Written by os1
    CODES: MF, inc, fingering, blowjob, anal, cuckold, anal creampie, squirt
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: Please feel free to leave any girls or scenes you would like to see, I am open to suggestions or requests. I have a few in my head already but always welcome more ideas

Ch.4

"OH GOD YES, I LOVE THIS DICK, I'VE MISSED IT SO MUCH!"

"Harder fuck me harder, fuck me like the little slut I am" Chloe screamed.

"You know you can have this cock anytime you want it, I won't even charge you for it." I said as I smacked her fat ass causing it to ripple as I drove harder and deeper into her doggystyle on my bed.

"sh, sh , shitttt you're going to make me cum again, how are you this fucking good, oh fuck here it CUUUUMMMMMMMMSSS!" Chloe screeches out as she drenches my cock and sheets in her pussy juice.

"God I love your pussy Chloe, I'm going to cum soon." I whispered in her ear as she shook with aftershocks.

"i..i..in..in me, cum in me! Fill me up, fill my cunt with your cum!" Chloe begged as I unloaded my second load of the day into her.

We both collapsed onto the bed breathing heavy with smiles plastered onto our faces.

Life had been good for me since the live stream with Rae and Poki, I had earned enough to quite my old 9-5 job, move into a fairly nice apartment, and get myself debt free. I was living a god life making good money and fucking celeb pussy to do it. I still made time for my best friend though which is how we got to where we are this afternoon.

"So what's with all the creampies today, you trying to get knocked up by your favorite cock?" I asked.

Chloe snorted, "No, nothing like that, not ready for kids yet, but I'll call you when I am. No I've been training Logan to eat me out everyday as soon as I get home so i thought I'd make sure he got a special treat today" Chloe smirked as she went to the kitchen to grab us a couple waters.

I laid on the bed just marvelling at how much my life had changed in such a short time when my phone rang.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi is this Billy? I got your number from an acquaintance of mine Dove Cameron." The other person said.

"Yes this is Billy, who am I speaking to and how can I offer my services?"

"Well, my name is Olivia and I need your help with someone, our relationship is a bit awkward though." She said.

"Listen, I'm sure I can helllPPPPP you" I croaked out as Chloe had returned and decided now was a good time to get ready for round three as she took me all the way down her throat

"Is everything alright?" Olive asked.

"Y..y..Yes everything is fiiiine" I said as I grabbed Chloes head and held her down on my cock.

"I just have a friend over ri ri right now" I said.

"oh,OH" Olivia said as the realization of what was happening hit her.

"I can call you back another time if needed" She said.

"No bother," I said, "You know what my services are so we will probably be doing much worse to each other soon." I said to Olivia as I made Chloe gag on my cock.

"GULK…GULK…GULK…GULK" Came the sounds from Chloe's throat as she sucked be back to full hardness taking me out of her mouth once I was ready

"I don't know who you are but hire Billy and it will be the best night of your life" Chloe said as she slid her pussy down my cock.

"So who am I cucking for you Olivia? Friend? boyfriend?" I asked.

"ummm brother," She mumbled out.

"Can you say that again." I asked.

"My brother, he's a little pervert creep and I want your help, I understand that maybe this is to awkward, maybe you don't do family stuff, maybe" Olive rambled on.

"Woah woah woah, hold on Olivia. I am happy to help, I don't care who it is or what relation they have to you, just text me the details and we will make him suffer" I said.

"Thank you so much, I will send you everything right away, and from the noises your friend is making I think this is going to be a great night" Olivia hung up as I grabbed onto Chloe's hips and started to pound up inside her well fucked cunt.

"Yes Yes keep going, drop another load into me for Logan to eat" She screamed.

It was about a week after her call that I met with Olivia, I pulled up to a nice house in Hollywood and knocked on the door. Olivia answered, she was wearing just a simple crop top and leggings but the girl looked like sex on legs, I knew this was going to be a fun day.

"You must be Billy, I'm Olivia Holt, I've heard many great things about you from Dove and I can't wait to play with you." She said.

"It is great to meet you as well Olivia, I look forward to our fun together. Now why don't you tell me the situation with your brother." I said as I entered her home and we sat on the couch to talk.

"Ugh well, Cade is my younger brother he is 4 years younger than me and he has always been obsessed with me and my friends, I always catch him watching us if we are in the pool or at the beach, I always see him "adjusting" himself while looking at me and he is all around creepy. She began.

"What really set it off though was about a month ago my parents made me take him in, so he has been living here with me, I've caught him trying to peek on me in the shower, I've noticed some of my clothing has gone missing and then finally last week the day before I called you I came home early and saw him in my bedroom sniffing my dirty panties, I left before he noticed me, but I'm just fed up with it. It is so wrong and he needs to realize a creep like him would never get a girl like me, even if I wasn't his sister."

"So where is he now?" I asked Olivia excited to get started so I could ruin her tight little body.

"He is upstairs in my bedroom, I told him I needed to talk to him and to wait for me?" She said

"Should we get going then?" I asked As I stood up picked Olivia up and threw her over my shoulder give her tight ass a nice firm spank. Olivia giggled as I started making my way upstairs following her directions to her bedroom. As we got close I put her down and told her to sneak a peek before going in as I bet Cade was bored waiting for her and was snooping. Sure enough she looked in and saw him with a pair of dirty panties pressed against his face.

Olivia barged in "CADE what the fuck, you fucking prevent, you're smelling you sisters dirty panties, what kind of fucked up virgin creep are you?" She shouted at him as Cade dropped the pants and froze in shock. cade stammered for a few seconds before trying to back away and falling down on his ass.

"Stay the fuck there, I will be right back and we will talk about this. My friend Billy is going make sure you don't leave" Olivia said as she headed into her bathroom and I stood at the doorway just glaring at Cade, who couldn't make eye contact with either one of us.

A few minutes later Olivia emerged from the bathroom having changed into what looked like just an oversized t-shirt. She bent down in front of me giving me a clear view that she did at east have panties on as she picked up the panties Cade had just had before walking over to him

"So I take you in and this is what your pervert ass does, huh, you like sniffing my panties you sick creep. Probably the closest you've ever got to pussy, so how long have you been perving on your older sister Cade? huh how long?" Olivia asked

Cade just looked at the floor and shrugged to embarrassed to say anything.

"Maybe I should tell mom and dad, I know they are already sick of your perv ass which is why they dumped you on me. Maybe know they will finally let me kick your sorry ass to the curb."

"Please Olivia don't tell them, if you kick me out I'll have no where to go, please there has to be something, I'll never do it again i promise." Cade was down on the floor practically begging his sister.

"Ugh Fine, I'll let you stay but things around here are going to change, and that starts tonight as it is time for you to realize, I'm way to good for a creep like you. That is why Billy is here, so you are going to do everything the two of us tell you tonight and if you don't your ass is on the street tomorrow understood?" Olivia said

Cade looked around a bit bewildered, he looked over to me and then back to his sister before giving a slight nod.

"Good, then we can start now. because of you and all the stress you've caused me I haven't been able to cum in over a week so Billy here is going to take care of that and you will get to see how a girl cums with a real man." Olivia says while indicating me to come over and join her on the bed.

I reach the bed but instead of sitting next to Olivia, I picked her up and put her on my lap. I felt the little slut grind her ass into my dick as I reached around and lifted her shirt up just enough for Cade to see the black lace thong panties his sister was wearing. I started to rub her pussy over her panties, getting little moans out of Olivia as she ground her sex into my hand.

After teasing her for a few minutes I reached around and slid my hand inside her panties, finding her pussy absolutely soaked.

"mmm someone is excited, you ready for me to make this pussy cum" I said to Olivia as on the word cum I slide two fingers inside her tight slit.

"UGH OH god yes baby, make me cum, make me cum in front of my pathetic pervert of a brother, show him how a real man treats a whore like me." she said

I continued to assault Liv's tight snatch feeling her getting closer and closer to orgasm around my fingers i added a third finger and increased my brutal assault on her.

"Cum for me you fucking whore, be a good slut and cum on my fingers in front of your pathetic little cuck brother" I said to Liv. As I said this she shook as she squirted violently around my fingers.

"Holy shit, did you know this cade? Did you know your whore sister is a squirter. I bet you did, I bet that is why you enjoy sniffing her panties so much, to get a sniff of that pussy squirt" I said to her brother as i took my hand out of Liv's panties and and gave her pantie covered pussy a few spanks. Liv's moans could barely be heard over the lewd squelching sounds her soaked pussy made.

"Look at her panties Cade, look how soaked they are, all that fresh pussy squirt just sitting there waiting to be sniffed and licked, I bet a cuck pervert like you would love that wouldn't you?" I said to him.

I then reached back inside Liv's panties and with no warning shoved four fingers into her sopping wet cunt. I continued to saw basically my entire hand in and out of Liv's cunt going faster and faster with each thrust until her body stiffened, her eyes shot wide open and her mouth opened in a silent scream as she released another torrent of pussy juice. I quickly removed my hand and pressed her panties against her spasming squirting snatching make sure they soaked up as much squirt as possible.

Live took a minute to catch her breath before turning her head and kissing me, thanking me for the wonderful orgasms.

"You see that Cade, he has already made me cum twice, completely soaking my panties and he is still fully clothed, and it is only going to get better once he gets naked as i can already tell this monster between his legs is going to ruin my insides" Olivia says as she grinds her ass deeper into my hardening cock. Olivia then stands up and starts to walk over towards Cade.

"Now I am going to be the best big sister in the world and give you a very special present Cade but you need to do something for me first" She says as she pulls a desk chair over to Cade.

"I want you to sit in this chair, but first you need to strip." Olivia said to him, and Cade being obsessed as he was with his sister did just that, taking off his shirts and shorts, before finally his boxers.

"HAHAHAHAH Oh my God" Olivia laughed seeing Cade strip and revealing his cock.

"No wonder you have to go spying on me and my friends and sniffing my panties, no girl would ever want to be with that cock. I mean i can see you are already hard and leaking precum, but it is so small, I mean hell Billy's pinky is bigger." Liv laughed in Cades face as he sat down.

"Alright you were a good boy so here is you present" Liv said as she slowly pulled off her panties. The panties were so soaked they looked as though they had just been outside through a downpour, Liv's squirt literally dripping off of them as she twirled them around her finger and thew them at Cade.

Cade quickly picked them up and brought them to his face inhaling his older sisters scent, Liv and I then watched as he stuck out his tongue and licked the fabric hoping to get a taste of his sisters pussy.

"My god how can we be related when you are such a pathetic loser, I mean I'm embarrassed to even now you let alone call you my brother." Liv sneered as Cade continued to try and get every drop off squirt out of her panties.

"Now sit there and be a good little luck brother as I fuck the monster between Billy's legs." Liv then crawled over to me, undoing my pants and pulling them and my boxers down in one motion. My hard cock flopping out right in front of her face making her jaw drop.

"Holy shit, this thing is beautiful but also possibly deadly" Liv said as she started to stroke my cock looking at it from all sides in amazement.

"I'm definitely going to be giving your number to Kelli and Paris, they are going to love you. That is right Cade, I'm going to make sure he fucks the hell out of those two sluts. I know how much you want them almost as much as you want me but guess what they will never sleep with you." She says to her brother who would probably be crushed if his face wasn't buried in his sisters panties.

Olivia noticing that he isn't paying attention anymore snatches the panties away.

"You can get these back afterwards, right now pay attention" she says to him tossing the panties aside as she makes her way back over to me.

"Now where was I, oh yes, Kelli and Paris will never sleep with you Cade because we only sleep with two types of men. The first is men who can do stuff for us, buy things, get us shows, movies etc. How do you think we all ended up on Disney for so many years, you think I'm a slut you should see Paris, that tight little asian body of hers was always airtight at the Disney executive orgies." As Olivia is saying this she keeps a hand stroking my cock, feeling me get harder at the thought of her friend being airtight

"Oh even Billy likes the idea of a airtight Paris, I can feel you getting even harder, don't worry baby you will fuck her soon enough. Now Cade the second the of guy that we fuck are guys here like Billy, they may not be able to do anything for us professionally but they can rock our worlds personally. I mean just look this cock cade, my insides are never going to be the same after him. I mean even if I let you fuck me, i would never feel your tiny excuse for a cock after this alpha dick ruins me." Olivia finished as she started to take my cock into her mouth.

"mmm fuck yeah, suck that cock you little slut, show your cuck bro how much cock you can fit into that mouth" I said as Olivia took me all the way down her throat. I grabbed the back of her head and started to guide her along my shaft before looking over at Cade and giving him a wink as I took over control and fucked his sisters face right in front of him.

"Yeah look at her cade, look at your sister, the way she lets me use her mouth as if it is a pussy, that is because her body is nothing but a toy for me to use, she is basically my 3 hole fleshlight. You know she would have done this for you as well, if you were a man and had a real cock not whatever the hell that is between your legs." I said to Cade as I continued my assault on Olivia's throat.

"Oh such a good, whore, damn you know how to work that tongue and throat Liv, i'm going to cum soon" I said

"Yes do it, cover my whore face in cum, mark me, show my brother I'm nothing but a cumdump for big dicks" Liv begged as she jacked my cock off until i erupted spirt after spirt covering her face. The first shot hitting her forehead and dripping down her nose, the next two going across her eyes and then more just covering her until she looked like a human toaster strudel.

"mmm yummy, your cum taste as good as your cock" Liv said as she started licking up some of the cum around her lips.

"How do I look bro? Does your big sis look good with a face full of cum? oh it looks like your dicklette likes it. Yes I said dicklette I can't exactly call that thing a dick now can I" Liv laughs looking at Cade.

"Tell you what bro, see how Billy's massive cock is still hard as steel well i am going to let him ruin my insides now so why don't you jerk off or whatever it is you do with a dicklette while you watch your whore sister get her pussy ruined." Liv smiled as she walked back over to the bed.

I picked the blonde starlet up and threw her down on the bed, with her ass facing up, giving her no time to react as I shoved my hard cock into her still soaked slit and started to saw in and out of her.

"Oh god yes, so full, I love this cock. Please keep fucking me daddy, keep fucking me in front of my loser brother who will never get to experience this pussy." Liv said while looking right in Cade's eyes. I reached my hands under Olivia's chin holding her head up so her brother could get a good look.

"Look at her Cade, look at this cum covered slut of a sister you have, she has already cum twice and taken a money shot to the face and she is still desperate for my dick. In fact I bet she would do anything to get me to keep fucking her. Isn't that right slut? I bet i could make her face time you parents right now with her nude and covered in cum and she would do it in a second if it meant I kept fucking her" I said sound as I continued to fuck Olivia from behind

"You would do that wouldn't you Liv, you would do anything if it meant I kept giving you this dick" Liv just whimpered in response, so I gave her ass two good smacks one on each cheek and stopped thrusting

"Answer me slut" I screamed at Liv.

"Yes Daddy I will do anything you ask, you want me to call them now, whatever you want just give e more of that cock please" Liv begged as I resumed thrusting into her.

"Yes oh god thank you daddy" Olivia breathed in relief.

"See Cade she is just a slut for big alpha cock, which is why you will never get to experience how amazing your sisters pussy is, so you keep playing with that tiny little dicklette of yours, maybe if you are lucky your slut sis will let you watch again. You like that idea don't you, don't lie I can see you are close to cum, so do it Cade cum watching your sister fuck a real man, the Bull to your cuck. Come on Cade cum you little dickies faggot." I screamed at him

"UGHHH" was the first sound Cade had made as he came all over his sisters floor although to be honest all over is an overstatement as he came maybe a couple of drops.

"Oh my god, you disgusting fucking perv, you came on my bedroom floor, you are cleaning that up right now. Get on the floor and clean it you pathetic suck." Liv half shouted half moaned as I continued pummeling her insides while she scolded her brother.

"Oh yes Billy ruin me, ruin my little cunt, make it so I can never feel anyone but you in that once tight hole. I want to be your slut, your little plaything. Please Daddy use me as your 3 hole fleshlight." Olivia practically begged me.

I continued flying her hole up with cock as I thought to myself again how did my life get so good, here was Olivia holt, wold famous actress/singer, former Disney girl, current broadway star begging me to use her holes like a common street whore. I knew I couldn't disappoint her so I withdrew my cock from her pussy. I could hear her whimpering as she felt empty inside before I lined my cock up with her back door.

"DO IT" Olivia shouted as she looked back at me, needing no other invitation I pushed forward my cock slick in her pussy juice sliding easily inside her, telling me for sure this girl was no anal virgin.

"Oh damn so big, so full, fuck that fat horse cock up my ass, ruin that hole" Olive was moaning and grunting like crazy as I fucked her ass as hard as I possibly could.

"Oh god damn I love your ass Liv, it feels so fucking good, Look at this Cade look at your sister taking my fat alpha cock up her little shit hole like a true anal whore. Come get closer you need to get a nice close look. In fact get up her on the bed under Olivia, I want you to be right under us as you watch my cock ruin your sisters little asshole" I said to cade as he stood up and crawled under Olivia with his head just a few inches away from her pussy.

"Oh God Billy I love your cock. cade god dammit hands over your dicklette i don't want to have to look at that disgusting thing when i'm so close to cumin, and if you even think about touching me I will cut it off" Olivia said to her brother as he climbed underneath her, his face now right below her as he got a good view of my cock sliding in and out of his sisters asshole.

"Oh damn, keep going daddy I'm so close make me cum, make me cum right in this perverts face" Live was practically screaming bloody murder at this point as I pummeled her bowels, I reached up grabbing her neck with both hands squeezing as he keep talking until finally only unintelligible noises escaped.

A few minutes of relentless ass fucking and chocking and live was on the edge, I squeezed her throat as tight as I could and this set Liv off. Her body went stiff as a board her hands bug into Cades shins, her fingernails squeezing so tight as to cause blood to appear, and she sent off 3 massive squirts right into her brothers face followed by 4 more small after shock squirts as I kept my assault on her ass. Olivia's massive orgasm set me off as I fired rope after rope of one of my largest loads ever all the way up her ass. Cade's face was covered in his sisters squirt, the boy guy almost drowned in it but something tells me he would have enjoyed that.

What he for sure didn't enjoy was my cum from his sisters ass mixing in with that squirt on his face as I pulled out of Olivia's now gaping asshole and the cum plopped down landing right on his forehead.

Cade was quick to escape that position as fast as Olivia would let him. Olivia then looked at Cade, told him to sit in front of her as she licked my cum of his forehead.

"mmmm so yummy, Tastes even better off my cuck brothers face" Liv said savoring the taste of my cum.

"Ok Cade you can leave now, I paid for Billy all night and I plan to get my money's worth so get out and don't bother us until tomorrow, you can grab my panties as a gift on the way out" Liv said to her brother as she once again took my cock just from her ass deep down her throat.

I fucked Liv the rest of the night, finally causing her to tap out at around 2 or 3 in the morning, the girl was sex on legs and had the sex drive to match it. I woke up a few hours later, to a still sleeping naked Olivia Holt next to me, my cum dried on her face and body. I slowly got up and made my exit, as I left I heard moaning coming from the guest room, no doubt Cade making use of his gift from last night.

Post Thanks / Like

That was awesome os1, really enjoyed that. Gotta say this series is turning out to be really hot and fun!!
    Any time you see an Olivia Holt story with the story codes "anal creampie" you KNOW its going to be good haha

...if you're taking requests, would love to see:
    Paris Berelc, or Selena Gomez, or Victoria Justice, or Hailee Steinfeld, or Dua Lipa
    get some of that Billy the BULL treatment!

Post Thanks / Like

TPG

Thank you for that, glad it has been enjoyable, all those girls are for sure in future plans. I have a Selena story especially loosely mapped out in my head, that takes the story into cuckqueaning as it involves her being fed up with swift, but all those girls will eventually be getting the bull treatment

Post Thanks / Like

If you haven't added Taylor Swift to list of girls then please do so.

Post Thanks / Like

Fucking hell, os1.

This was an awesome chapter, featuring two of my absolute favorite Hollywood sluts.