Bull Services Ch.5
With Becky G and Isablea merced

Written by os1
CODES: MF, oral, blowjob, FF, MFF anal, cuckold
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: This chapter is a bit longer than previous ones but these two were a big inspiration in starting this story especially Becky so i wanted to make sure I did them justice. Hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to leave any girls or scenes you would like to see, I am open to suggestions or requests. I have a few in my head already but always welcome more ideas.

It had been a few weeks since my night with Olivia and things had been good, I had been kept busy working almost every night, if you could even call it working, but I was looking forward to taking a weekend to relax by myself. It was 4th of July weekend approaching and I had intended to just relax taking some time to rest up, make some barbecue and watch some stuff blow up. This plans though changed with one phone call.

"This is Billy" I said as I picked up my phone not recognizing the number.

"Hi Billy this my name is Becky and I was wondering if I might be able to get your services" I heard from the other end of the phone.

"Well Becky that shouldn't be a problem, what and when were you thinking" I asked.

"Well, this might be a little different then what you usually do but I was thinking of getting your services for more than 1 day, I was thinking with the holiday weekend getting your services for like a week or so." She said.

"Well, that is a first and I should be able to do that but, a week is a long time especially with my services. You are aware of what it is I do right Becky" I said as I thought my weekend of relaxing was gone.

"Yes I know what your service is about but I was hoping you might make an exception for me see I was just thinking it would be the two of us, I really need to get away from everything and I could really use some company. I rented a boat for the week for just the two of us if you would like to join me" Becky said to me.

"Hmmm a week on a boat, relaxing with a beautiful woman, alright you've twisted my arm I'd be happy to join you Becky" I smiled thinking I got my relaxing weekend back just upgraded.

"Yay I'm so happy to hear that Billy and I can't wait but there is no way for you to know that I'm beautiful, you haven't even met me yet" Becky replied as I could hear her smiling through the phone.

"I can tell by your voice that you are just breathtaking Becky and that we are going to have an amazing week together" I said before getting the details and disconnecting the phone call.

Saturday July 1st

It was late afternoon when I drove to the address that Becky gave me and was surprised when I pulled into a marina, I didn't know what Becky's plans were but being on a boat for a week seemed good to me. I didn't see Becky so I texted her asking her where she was.

A few seconds later I got a message back to meet her at slip 10 along with a picture.

I smiled looking at the picture as I replied back, "on my way, and I was right about the beautiful woman part." I grabbed my bag from the car and head off to find Becky and the boat when I got to slip 10 I stopped dead in my tracks seeing the boat, although yacht was probably the more accurate description.

As I started walking again toward the boat I heard someone call out "Ahoy sailor" I looked around not seeing anyone around me. Then I heard again "Look up" so I did only to see Becky G sibling down at me from the top deck of the yacht.

"Permission to come aboard" I yelled back up at her with a smile.

"Permission to cum granted" she returned back to me as I laughed with a shake of my head and started up the ramp onto the yacht. When I got on the top deck I was greeted by a smiling Becky who came up to me with her arms spread as I wrapped her small 5 foot body in a tight hug.

"So you ready for the tour" Becky asked as she grabbed my head and took me around the yacht. "So there are a bunch of places to sit around and relax on here but I think this one is going to be my favorite, such a nice couch outside all to enjoy the view and the ocean air" Becky said as she showed me a couch at the back of the yacht.

"oh check this out, a nice place to tan or we can put the cover on and relax in the shade when it gets too hot, I mean just check out this view" Becky said continuing the tour.

"Oh and check it out it even comes with a couple of Jet skis we can take out sometime." Becky said pointing to the back of the yacht were a couple of jet skis were attached ready for use when we got out into open water.

"Now for the best part" Becky said as she grabbed my hand leading me inside to a spacious master bedroom. "Our room for the week" She grinned looking up at me with that beautiful smile.

"Like I said over the phone, a week alone on amazing yacht with a gorgeous woman, twist my arm" I smiled as I leaned down and kissed the Latina singer. As I pulled back I saw a look at her face that I couldn't quite place, it looked like sadness maybe regret I wasn't quite sure.

"Hey everything alright" I asked her "This is your week so if I did something wrong or there is something you don't want let me know" I said.

"No no you are fine, its… its just a long story" She said.

"Well we are stuck on a boat together for a week and I'm told I'm a good listener among other things" I said As we felt the yacht start to pull away from the slip out into the ocean, just Me Becky and a small crew.

"Tell you what, why do you go head out to that couch you showed me, I'll go make us some drinks and we can get to know each other" I said.

She smiled and nodded her head "great how about some margaritas" I said.

"What just because I'm Mexican I like margaritas" she said with a smile, "Yep" I said returning her smile as I lead her out of the room and went to go get us some drinks.

I came out to the couch to see Becky laid out on it looking breathtaking, I walked over and handed her her drink.

We sat and talk and drank for a good hour or so just getting to know each other, we talked about her music and her career. She asked me about my line of work and my family and friends and we feel into an easy flow of conversation. I was headed back out with our 4th round of drinks and I sat down and looked at her.

"Becky, I'm just wondering last I remember you had a boyfriend so why isn't he here, I mean with my reputation for my job I figured he would be here or here would be here and I wouldn't." I said to her.

Becky looked at me, took a depth breath and then an even bigger sip of her drink " Alright here is the story, I do have a boyfriend, fiancee actually, but well… well he cheated on me multiple times, with multiple women all over." She said as she again took another drink.

"See he is a soccer player in the MLS and well he had whores in all the road cities he traveled too, it came out a few months ago and I still don't know what I want to do. So I needed a break from everything and didn't want to be alone, I had been hearing about your name a lot recently so that is why I called you. I'm not sure if I want to sleep with you or make him jealous or dump him, I just don't know" Becky squeaked out as she seemed on the verge of tears.

I reached over and grabbed her and pulled her into a hug just letting her body melt into mine. I held her there as we talked some more. She talked through the whole situation regarding her fiancee, the only thing I could think of this whole time was what kind of an idiot cheats on a girl like Becky.

"I just don't get it I thought everything was good with us, I always took care of him making sure he got his meals after his games, taking care of his other needs, I just don't get why he thought I wasn't enough" As Becky was saying this a thought crossed my mind.

"Becky when was the last time he took care of your needs" She looked at me a little confused.

"When was the last time he ate your pussy first, or made you cum without him needing something in return?" I asked

"umm almost never, in fact most of the time he doesn't even do it, even if I do him first" she said.

I looked at her, shaking my head "That is just not right, such a selfish lover" I took her drink and put it on the table. "Let me do something for you Becky, if you feel like it is too much or going too far you can stop me at anytime, but I think you will enjoy it." I said as i got off the couch and pushed Becky back into it.

I started kissing her stomach, working my way down to just above her bikini bottoms before moving down to her inner thighs, switching between them. I then moved my head to her bikini bottoms kissing through the fabric to the wet treasure that was beneath. I heard soft moans coming from Becky as I looked up, I grabbed the side of her bottoms looking to her for permission.

She looked down at me biting her bottom lip and gave a slight nod.

I took my chance grabbed her bottoms and pulled them off, leaving me with my face right there looking at her beautiful, bald, glistening pussy. I started kissing around the edge of her lips, teasing Becky.

"Oh god, stop teasing please" Becky begged. "What do you want, tell me Becky, this is your week so what do you want me to do" I said to her as I kept kissing around her pussy.

"Ea…Ea.. Fuck Eat me, eat my pussy" Becky said

As soon as she said this I pushed my face into her pussy and started licking and sucking her pussy.

"Oh god so good, it's been so so long" Becky said

I increased my intensity getting my tongue as deep as I could in her beautiful pussy, eating her out with everything I had before pulling back ever so slightly to clamp my mouth around her clit.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck CUMMING" Becky screamed as she grabbed the back of my head and shoved me deeper into her cunt as her body shook in pleasure. Becky finally let go of my head after a few more aftershocks

"Holy fuck, I've never cum that hard and that was only your mouth" Becky said as she caught her breath.

"Glad you enjoyed it" I smirked, "by the way you taste delicious" I said as I went right back to eating her out.

"Oh god wha..wha..what are you doing" She squeaked out
"Making you cum again" I said as I went right back to eating her pussy with the intensity of a man who hadn't eaten in a week

"oh shit so sensitive but so fuckkkkkking good, yeah eat my pussy baby please make me cum again" Becky whimpered.

I pushed my self deeper into her cunt grabbing her legs and putting them up on my shoulders giving me deeper access to her hole. As kept licking and sucking bringing Becky right to the edge and then backing off, I did this two or three times, each time she get more and more desperate to cum until Finally I felt her legs lock around my neck.

"No more edging make me cum, make me cum on your face" Becky demanded sash saved my face further and further into her.

"Shit shit yes CUMMMING AGAIN" Becky screamed, I felt her legs tighten around my neck as her body stiffened as her 2nd orgasm in a matter of minutes wracked her body in pleasure.

I felt Becky's legs finally loosen a bit as I pulled them off of me, I went up and kissed her again, this time she was fully receptive.

"So how do you taste," I asked her after breaking the kiss.

"Pretty good if I say so myself" Becky joked as she collapsed back onto the couch.

"Oh god I feel so relaxed, I needed that, give me a minute and I'll return the favor" Becky said.

I sighed shaking my head "nope, remember this week is about you so right now you are just getting all the pleasure" I said. As I made my way back down again to her pussy.

"Oh god, no I don't think I can take anymore" Becky said as I went right back to eating her delicious pussy.

"Just one more, I have something I want to try" I said as I reached over grabbing my margarita off the table bringing it up to my lips for a quick sip, before turning it towards Becky's pussy lips as I poured it down her pussy as I licked and slurred the drink out of her sensitive pussy.

Tasing the delicious mix of the alcohol with Becky's juices. I licked and sucked every drop of drink off her pussy. It didn't take long until i could feel becky start to stiffen again.

"Mierda, mierda, sí, cómeme el coño, nena, haz que me corra MIERDA" Becky screamed in pleasure as she came for a 3rd time.

After licking up every drop I could, I pulled back from Becky i looked up to see her slumped back on the couch, fast asleep. The pleasure and feeling of three orgasms apparently too much for her. I laughed a little as I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. Putting her to sleep as I joined her for a good nights rest.

Sunday July 2nd

I woke up early on Sunday, with Becky still asleep in bed. I decide to grab a quick shower and change before going to the kitchen and decided to make some breakfast for me and Becky. I was in the middle of cooking up some omelettes and bacon when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Good morning" I said as I turned around to see Becky standing behind me in nothing but one of my shirts, which swallowed her tiny frame up.

"That shirt looks familiar" I smirked looking at her.

"Good morning, it smells amazing in here, and yeah I hope you don't mind I just didn't have the energy to get dressed yet" She said.

"Not a problem, it looks better on you anyway" I winked at her as I finished up the omelettes.

"Breakfast is served. Mushroom spinach and feta omelette, and of course coffee." I said as I placed a plate and a cup of coffee in front of Becky.

"Ummm oh god this is amazing" Becky said with her mouth full of food.

I laughed "Thanks glad you enjoy it" As I sat across from her digging into my own omelette. We sat and talked more over breakfast, I joked with her that I had no idea what she said right before she passed out last night as I don't speak Spanish. It was cute watching her blush as she told me what she had said.

"So what does your girlfriend think of you leaving for a week with another girl" Becky said as we cleaned up breakfast.

"Wouldn't know, don't have one" i said looking at her.

"I don't believe it, you can cook, you're hot as hell, also an amazing sweet and nice guy, and based off yesterday a pretty decent lover. So what is wrong with you" Becky said looking me over.

"Pretty sure you already said it" I told her as she looked at me confused "My job" I replied. "Not to many women out there that would be happy with their boyfriend fucking celebrity women for money" I laughed.

After breakfast becky and i went out onto the top deck to enjoy the view, we decided to get changed and maybe take the Jet ski out for a bit that day. I sat relaxing on the upper deck I heard the cabin door open and looked to see Becky come out looking stunning.

My face must have shown how good I thought she looks as Becky walked over to me.

"You can close your mouth now baby" She said as she pushed my bottom jaw up. "I take it you like my bikini" She said.

"Yeah you could say that" I said as she joined me on the lounge chairs and we relaxed for awhile under the sun.

After grabbing some lunch we decided to spend the afternoon taking the Jet skis out. We could have probably both fir on one but there was no way I was going to pass up this view.

As we drove around I eventually spotted a small island, I signaled over to Becky and she followed me to it. I tied off the Jet skis to some trees on the edge of the island and then had Becky climb up onto my back and helped her the last few feet to the island so she didn't get her shoes wet.

We walked around the small island for a bit and then took a seat on the beach just enjoying the peacefulness of it all. As we sat there I looked over at Becky struck once again by her beauty, I reached over and kissed her. Once again she got fully into it, I picked her up and sat her on my lap as I continued making out with the international pop star.

"mmmm" I heard Becky moan as I started kissing down her neck, I kissed back up until I was right by her ear and I whispered "I am going to make you cum right here on this beach, I want you to cum out in the world where someone might recognize you."

I put Becky down in the sand on all fours, her head facing out to the open water as I knelt behind her, I quickly pulled off her bottoms only to be treated to quite the surprise.

"Well, well, well what do we have here" I said as I looked between Becky's marvels asscheeks to see a bright shiny pink Jewel sticking out. I reached forward and started playing with it, pulling it back and pushing it in, giving it a bit of a twist. Hearing Becky moan with each movement I made with it.

"mmmm yeah you like it, I thought I should prepare myself for the possibility, not sure it will happen but wanted to be ready just in case" Becky said.

"I like that you are prepared but right now I want you to cum" I said as I wet two of my fingers before sliding them inside Becky.

"How's that feel, you like having my fingers fill your cunt while you are plugged up. Yeah you like getting filled in both holes like a slut" I said to Becky as I increased the speed of my fingers

"YES YES I love it, I love feeling you fingers rough up my pussy while I have a butt plug shoved up my ass, it makes me feel like a cheap slut and I love it" Becky said.

"Then cum for me Becky, cum for me my little slut. I want you to cum all over my fingers so you can taste yourself" I whisper in becky's ear.

"OOOHHHH YES CUMMMMMMMING" Becky yells as her pussy creams around my fingers.

"Such a good girl now go ahead and taste yourself" I say as I place my three fingers in the singers mouth.

"mmmmm" Becky moans in delight at tasting her own creamy cum.

"Tell me Becky has your asshole of a fiancee ever eaten this tight little ass" I ask as Becky sucks on my fingers.

SMACK!!! I give her ass a nice hard slap "I asked you a question slut, I want an answer" I say to Becky who shakes her head no.

"Well lets change that then" I say, as I pull the Jewel topped plug out of her ass and immediately dive forward sticking my tongue deep in the Latinas famous ass.

"oohh oh that's strange but good, yes Billy eat my ass, eat it good and I'll let you fuck before the weeks up" Becky said.

I pulled myself away from Becky's ass for a second reaching up to grab her hair and pull her head back to me. I kissed her again before taking the plug and having her open her mouth.

"Suck" I said "taste your ass off this plug and play with your cunt while I eat your tight little asshole" I released her head and went back to feasting on her ass. I saw from under me Becky's hand move down and start strumming her clit as I continued my oral anal assault.

"mmmpphhhmm" Becky moaned around the butt plug as I felt her tight body stiffen before she collapsed into the sand unable to support herself after her 2nd orgasm on the beach.

After lying there for a few minutes to collect ourselves I helped Becky get dressed again but not before reinserting the butt plug and giving her ass another slap which earned me a look of both lust and playful anger from Becky.

We got back on the jet skis and made our way back to the boat where we got some dinner and called it an early night with Becky falling asleep in my arms in our bed.

Monday July 3rd

We woke up the next morning to just a dreadful day outside, nasty, raining it seemed like today was going to be a day we stayed inside and hopefully it would be clear tomorrow for the holiday.

Becky and I spent the day inside playing some games, talking just basically hanging out as we were unable to go outside with the weather. We had just finished up a nice dinner when Becky came over and sat down next to me.

"So by my count since our trip started you have given me 5 mind blowing, body numbing orgasms and you have yet to cum. I think that needs to change" she said.

I looked at her smiled and said "remember what I told you the first day this week is all about you so you don't need to do that, we are doing what you want, and making sure you relax and have a good time."

"ohh I know and remember but what I WANT to do close that number and get our orgasms counts closer. I WANT to give you just as much pleasure as you have given me. I WANT to suck your cock until you blow your load all over me. Basically I WANT you to use me like a slut today and get yourself off." Becky said to me with a smile on her face

"But first I need to do something special to get that cock hard so stay there and I'll be back in a minute" Becky said as she went off to the bedroom.

I sat around waiting for becky to return, I had a feeling that I hadn't felt in awhile it was nervous anticipation. I was starting to realize that things with Becky were seeming different than with any other clients I had had so far. before I could get too lost in my own thoughts though Becky came back out and all thoughts left my mind, she looked so good I literally lost all thought for a second.

"I take it by your face you like the outfit" Becky said as she smiled at me, when all I could do is nod my head dumbly.

"Well then you are really going to enjoy this" She said as she turned on some music I recognized as hers but couldn't understand the lyrics. That didn't matter to me though as I was hypnotized watching her body move to the beat.

I sat there enjoying the show of Becky's lewd movements as she began to strip off her jacket and skirt, leaving here is just her boots, bra and panties and her choker. She mad her way over to me as another song started and she sat down in my lap facing away from me as she started to grind her beautiful ass into my groin.

"mmmm yeah Papi, I'm going to make you feel so good tonight, you've taken such good care of me, know it is my turn." Becky said as she kept moving her hips and pushing her ass further into my crotch.

"Oh yeah I can feel it, you are enjoying the show well, now enjoy it even more." Becky said as she stood up and removed her panties and reached behind her back undoing her bra. Standing there in just her boots and choker I told her to stay like that as she returned to giving me the best lap dance I'd ever had.

As Becky was grinding into my lap I reached around and grabbed her good handful size tits, giving each nipple a slight pinch.

"mmm yes Papi, play with my titties, they are yours tonight" Becky said as she kept teasing my cock with her movements through another song.

Once the song ended Becky stood up, turned around and looked at me "You've seen all of me, now I think it is time I get to see all of you" She smirked as she dropped to her knees right in front of me, undid my pants and started to pull them down, causing my hard cock to spring out right in front of her face.

"Dios mío, tan jodidamente grueso, grande y jugoso" Becky said, I looked at her and laughed a little.

"I have no idea what you said but I got a few words and for her expression, I take it you like it" I said as Becky starred in almost wonder like fashion as my cock before she spit on it starting to stroke me up and down.

"I fucking love it" She said "Sorry sometimes the Spanish just slips out but this cock is just so fucking big and juicy and fucking perfect. Now like I said we need to close the gaps on our orgasm count so I want you to use my mouth and make yourself cum, I want you to shove this perfect cock down my throat and fuck my throat so hard you snap my fucking choker" Becky growled as she kept stroking my cock.

Not one to disappoint I grabbed her head and slammed my cock into her throat. I loved the tight wet feeling of my cock buried in becky's throat while her tongue worked the underside of my shaft. I held her head and started thrusting getting more and more of my cock down her throat, until the point her nose was buried in my pubic region and she had my completely inside her throat.

I pulled back allowing Becky a breath as spittle came flying off my cock and out of her mouth as I pulled out with a loud pop.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing" Becky growled as I looked thinking I'd fucked up "GET THAT FAT COCK BACK DOWN MY THROAT AND SNAP MY FUCKING CHOKER" She screamed "I don't care if I never sing again use my throat for your pleasure" and that is just what I did.

I smiled and picked up my assault on the pop stars throat looking down at her as her eyes smiled up at me. I wanted to snap this choker right off her neck and the obscene bulge from her throat told me I was close. i reached around the back of her neck finding the strings to tighten the choker and pulled them as tight as I could. I felt the grip on her throat tighten around my cock, my thrusts slowed as to was almost to tight to move until finally I head a snap as the choker went flying across the room.

I pulled out of Becky's throat and looked down as her once perfectly made up face was now a mess of saliva, precum, and tears. make up was running down her face and she had the biggest smile plastered across it. She reached up and continued to jerk me off.

"mmm I knew you could do it Papi, now give me that cum, I want it, I need it. Don't I deserve it Papi. I can feel how full those balls are so let it go, paint you little latin whore's face white, mark me as yo.." Becky never finished as I released rope after rope of cum onto her face covering every inch of it as the buildup from the last couple days was finally released.

Becky took my cock and squeezed every last drop out of it, even using my cock to spend the cum around her face and pick up and extra to suck it off and taste me.

"mmm delicious papi, now lets go" She said grabbing my hand and dragging me toward the bedroom "I want to suck one more load out of you tonight"

Tuesday July 4th

I woke up to a strange but not unfamiliar feeling. I looked down to see Becky smiling around my cock up at me as she treated me to a morning blowjob. It only took a few more minutes of Becky working her magic until I unleashed my 3rd load in less than 12 hours down her throat.

"That is one hell of an alarm clock" I smiled kissing the top of Becky's head.

"Glad you enjoyed it but by my count you are still up 5-3 so be prepared" She said as she went off to the shower to get cleaned up. A little while later we had breakfast and decided to enjoy the holiday laying out in the sun. Becky looked over at me asking if I could put some sun lotion on her and I did just that making sure to pay extra attention to certain body parts.

"Alright I think my ass is protected enough from the sun, you are going to give me strange tan lines with how much you are rubbing it" Becky smiled at me.

"Sorry just can't help but appreciate a true work of art" I said giving her ass one playful smack as I went back to my own chair.

After a few minutes Becky got a text and spent a fe minutes going back and forth with the mystery person. She looked over at me "Hey I know I said it would just be me and you for the week but a friend is renting a boat for the day and was wondering if she could join us?" she asked

"It is your trip so no issues from me, as long as it is not your fiancee and he plans on kicking me overboard and leaving me out here to drown I'm okay with it" I smiled at her causing Becky to laugh.

"No nothing like that, just a friend who wants to get some sun and watch the fireworks from the ocean. she should be here in like an hour or so. I think you'll like her, here look" Becky said handing me her phone with a picture pulled up.

I looked at the picture for a few times before saying "I thought you said a friend, this looks like it could be your twin or your sister at least" I laughter.

"Yeah, you don't know how many times we have been mistaken for each other, I told Bella the last time I saw here, I've literally signed autographs as her so people would leave me alone" Becky smiled.

Looking at and seeing i was still holding Becky's phone I smiled "So if I swipe on this picture am I going to see anything naughty" I smirked as Becky shot up chasing me around the deck trying to get her phone back.

About an hour or so later a small boat pulled up along the yacht. The boat was tied off as some of the crew helped Becky's guest onto the boat. She came up and met us on the top deck, she had on a black bikini top and some short shorts looking every bit of someone ready to enjoy a summer afternoon.

Becky went flying over to her as soon as she appeared and the girls embraced in a hug. After a couple seconds I walked over and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Billy, you must be Bella it is nice to meet you" I said as she wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"So nice to meet you Billy, I hope you have been taking care of my girl here" Bella said as she elbowed Becky in the side. "Would you mind giving us a few minutes to catch up" Bella asked me.

"Not at all I said, how about I get us all some drinks and snacks" I said as I made my way down to the kitchen while the girls caught up.

I took a bit gathering some food and drinks and made my way back up to the girls, before I got all the way back up I heard the girls talking.

"So have you fucked him yet girl" Bella asked.

"No, we have done some stuff but I just feel like that's a line that is I cross it is really over with Set and I'm not sure what I want to do." Becky replied.

"Girl, he has cheated on you and been doing it with multiple people and multiple cities, you need to move on" Bella said.

"I know I should but I mean we've been together for like 6 years and i don't know if I want to do anything with Billy or wait or… what?" I heard Becky say.

"You like him don't you, Billy I've never seen you smile as big as when you just said his name" Bella said.

"Yeah I do, I just don't know Bella, what to do."

"I got it, let me do all the talking with Billy" Bella said. I took a minute and then made my way up to the girls delivery the food and drinks. We spent the rest of the afternoon, talking, drinking among the three of us, enjoying the fireworks and laughing at the drunk frat guys trying to hit on Bella and Becky in front of me to no success.

As the night started to wind down, Bella looked over to me "SO Billy, you know what has happened to my girl her so I think we need to show her asshole of an ex-fiancee what he is missing out on, what do you say."

I looked over at Becky who seemed to be hiding from embarrassment at what her friend said "If that is what she wants, then sure but this week is all about her" I told Bella.

"oh she wants it, let's go" Bella said grabbing both of us and dragging us inside towards the bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom I looked over at Becky making sure she really wanted to do this, she just gave me a look and nodded letting me know she was all in.

"OH I got a great idea, Billy your whole thing is being a Bull and sucking losers right, well Becks how about a break up video for Seb, make sure he really knows it is over" Bella said with a wicked smile and a wave of her phone.

A few minutes later Bella was behind the camera as Becky sat nude on the bed ready to start.

"Hey Seb, I just want to make sure that you get the message of this video loud and clear, you broke my heart, we were together for 6 years and you were off fucking a different girl in every city you visited. Well you fucked up Seb, you ruined the best thing that will ever happen to you and now you are going to watch as I get ruined" Becky said to the camera as she motioned for me to come over.

"Seb this is Billy, you know the saying best way to get over someone is to get under someone new, well meet someone new" Becky said as reached forward pulling down my pants leaving us both nude sitting on the bed.

"mmmm look at this set, look at this big, fact juicy cock that is going to ruin me" Becky said as she lightly stroked my cock. "You know the best part Seb, he isn't even fully hard yet, it gets even bigger, I mean he is already massive compared to you and it gets bigger."

I looked over behind the camera seeing Bella biting her lip, using one hand to squeeze hit tits through her bikini as she watched Becky play with my cock.

I placed Becky on her back, took my cock giving it a few slaps across her pussy as I slowly fed her hungry cunt every inch.

"oh fuck so god damn big, I've never had anything even close to this big before, you fill me so good Papi, treat me like the big cock slut I am" becky was begging me.
I savored every moment inside her tight wet cunt, enjoying the feeling I got of her pussy squeezing and stretching around me.

"God damn Seb how big of an idiot are you?" I asked looking at the camera "you gave up this amazing pussy for some trailer trash MLS groupies who have probably been run through by every semi famous person in their town. You are a god damn moron, she deserves better and is getting…it…now" I emphasized each of the last words with a hard full thrust into Becky.

I pulled out of Becky causing her to whimper at the emptiness she now felt but I picked up her small frame wrapping my arms under her legs and clamping my hands behind her neck, getting her into a full nelson position. Her legs splayed wide open for the camera as it got a perfect view of my fat cock spearing into her tight Latina pussy.

I hammered up into her, her head bouncing all over and her eyes rolling back into her head as I could feel her close to cumming.

"si si si fóllame con esa polla gorda y blanca, destrúyeme el coño con esa verga gringa" Becky shouted in Spanish as I felt her body stiffen and her juices run down my cock.

"You ever make her cum like that Seb, make her just start screaming in spanish from sheer pleasure" I smirked to the camera before lying down on the bed, with Becky still firmly grasped in my arms and my cock still inside her. I thrust into her a few more times before releasing my hands, giving her tight ass a few smacks and telling her to ride my dick while looking into the camera.

Becky started bouncing on my cock life her life depended on it, i was mesmerized watching her tight fir ass bounce off my thighs with every stroke of my cock.

"Oh god I love this cock, Seb he is hitting places I didn't even know existed, I feel so fucking full. After six years with your path… path… uhh god pathetic excuse for a cock Billy's massive magnificent cock is literally life changing. I will never be the same again, I know my pussy will never be the same." Becky kept bouncing getting faster and faster as her tits started bouncing with the sheer force she was using.

"Oh god so good I feel sorry for all those whores you fucked, thinking this was their chance to get with a pro athlete, thinking it would be a life changing experience, instead they got a shrimp dick 2 pump chump like you. Maybe I should track them down and give them all a night with Billy so they can experience what amazing, life changing sex is really like."

"Oh shit Becky, so fucking tight, I can tell Seb never got this deep it feels like a fucking virgin this deep. I'm gonna cum baby" I said to Becky as she continued bouncing on my cock without a care in the world.

"Yes do it Papi, fill me up, paint my insides, mark my pussy as belonging to this fat white cock. that's right Seb I'm letting him fuck me raw and cum inside of me, one of the things I never let you do, that's because Billy here is a real man with a real cock, not a pathetic cuck like you. He actually deserves this pussy. FLOOD ME BILLY MAKE ME CUM WITH YOU YYYYYEEEESSSS"

I unleashed my first load of the night deep into Becky's pussy setting of a reaction in her as soon as that first spurt of cum hit her insides she convulsed in pleasure almost falling off my cock.

I pulled out of Becky with a loud, lewd pop as Bella came in to get a close up of my cum leaking out of her freshly fucked cunt. She then turned the camera up to Becky's face as becky spoke again to Seb.

"I know there were two things you always begged me to do Seb, but I always told you no, one was to cum inside of me which I obviously already let Billy do" Becky reached down to grab some of my cum from her pussy as she said this. "mmm so good, the second was you would always beg me every birthday and holiday for a threesome with one special person, you never could remember her name I think you always just called her that Mexican whore that looks like you."

"Well Seb her name is Isabela Merced, say hi Bella"

Bella turns the camera towards her as she gives Seb the middle finger "Hey fucker, fuck you, first off I'm Peruvian not Mexican and second I would never fuck a shrimp dick like you, now Billy on the other hand."

"That's right Seb see how hard Billy still is he is more than man enough to satisfy both of us all night, you couldn't even satisfy me, Hell I've cum more in the last 3 days with Billy than I have in 6 years with you." Becky laughed.

"Now Bella put that camera down giving Seb a good view and come clean Billys cum out of my cunt" Becky Said to her Latina friend.

Bella placed the camera where Seb would have a clear view of everything that happened. I took a seat off to the side wanting to just enjoy the show of the two sexy friends for a bit. As soon as the camera was set Bella quickly stripped and wasted no time diving into Becky's cunt to clean it of our combined juices.

"mmm oh god yes Bella, you sexy slut eat my pussy. get a taste of me and Billy, oh god yes this is definitely not your first time eating pussy isn't it Bella" Becky said while grabbing a hold of Bella's hair and using it to control Bella, forcing her deeper into her pussy.

Becky pulled Bella up by her hair pulling her too her lips and started making out with her fellow actress.

"mmmm her lips are so soft Seb, too bad you'll never found out first hand" Becky said to the camera as she forced Bella onto her back spreading her legs as Becky mounted in-between Bellas legs and began to move her hips rubbing her and Bellas pussy's together in a classic scissor position.

I had started to notice that while she was submissive with me Becky was much more dominant in bed with Bella, it was fun to watch the two girls go at each other, speeding up and slowing down their movements both teasing the other trying to make the other cum first. Eventually Bella won out as Becky stiffened and moaned before falling back onto the bed.

The girls then looked over towards me, "you going to just sit there or are you going to join in and fuck us stupid" Bella said looking at me.

I walked over to Bella, put her on all fours, with her face looking right into the camera as I entered her from behind.

"Show Seb everything he missed on out, with not being able to keep his baby dick in his pants" I said to Bella as thrust balls deep into her wet pussy, making her lewdly moan as she felt a cock fill her pussy more than one had ever before.

"Oh my god Papi your cock is so thick and fat i love it, I love when a cock stretches me past my limits and I don't think I'll ever be the same after you" Bella said as I kept up my thrusts into her.

"Oh god, you fuckkkk.. you fucked up so bad Seb," Bella said "I've seen the dic pics you've sent Becky if you can even call that thing a dick and honestly after Billy Becky and I will never feel you again if you tried to fuck us." Bella Moaned.

I looked back at Becky and noticed her lightly playing with her pussy, not wanting her left out I picked up Bella with my cock still embedded in her and put her between Becky's legs.

"Eat her Bella, eat your friends Pussy while I make you cum." I started to push Bella's head into Becky's lap before Becky stopped me.

"No I want to ride her face, turn her over" becky said so that is just what I did, showing Bella to be a true spinner, I spun her around onto her back and resumed thrusting into her as Becky sat on her face and started to move her hips and ride Bella's face.

"So how is she, better than me?" I teased Becky

"She is good, miles ahead of Seb, you her that cuck you could satisfy me with your cock or your mouth, but she is still short of you" Becky said looking at me and then to the camera. I kept thrusting harder and harder into Bella causing her tits to bounce wildly, especially when Becky reached down and started playing with them. The all out assault on Bella was too much for her as she arched her back off the mattress and let out a loud muffled moan into Becky's pussy.

"oh god, so good I haven't cum like that in ages" Bella said as Becky climbed off her face. Becky came up next to me as I kept slowly thrusting into Bella.

"Make her cum again Papi, if you do I'll let you fuck my ass" Becky said, as soon as she said it I increased my thrusts once again going full throttle in Bella.

"Oh shit shit shit yes, so good, please Billy, fuck your little slut, oh god this dick is haven." Bella moaned.

I leaned back onto my heels and picked bella up into an inclined position as I grabbed her hips and started forcing her up and down my shaft pistoling in and out of her hot wet cunt

"OH OH OHHHHHHH cum cumCUMMMMMMMMMMING" Bella shouted as she slumped forward into my chest, with no energy left to hold herself up. I put Bella down on her back as she laid on the bed to recover.

Becky came over to me kissed me hard and deep on the mouth right in front of the camera "Like I said Seb we are done, I have a new man who can actually keep his cock hard and I mean look he knocked Bella out, made me cum multiple times and he is still hard, I think that deserves a special treat." Becky said

Becky pulled me over to the bed as she crawled over top of Bella on her hands and knees in an almost 69 position. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"Do it baby, stick that fat cock up my ass, claim your last hole, please Papi don't make me beg" Becky said as I slide my cock past her tight back door.

"God damn your tight, you ever have a cock up her before baby" I asked Becky.

"Se…S…Seb a couple times but I didn't like it I couldn't feel anything but now I realize that was a him problem because god damn I feel so fucking full but so good, oh shit baby yes keep pushing it, get that cock all the way in my ass." Becky said.

I kept thrusting into Becky's virgin like ass, working more and more of my cock into her until finally I got balls deep in her tight Latina ass. I grabbed the back pf Becky's head and shoved her forward.

"Eat her Pussy baby, wake Bella back up by eating her pussy I want her to get a good look at my cock disappearing into your asshole" I said.

Becky attacked Bella's cunt with ravenous desire, making the actress squirm and writhe in pleasure until her eyes opened up directly under neath us as she saw my cock sawing into her friends asshole.

"Oh shit shit, Becky how the fuck are you able to concentrate on my pussy with that baseball bat in your ass, its so fucking big." Bella moaned.

I kept up my thrusts and anal assault of the Mexican pop star as she kept eating out her friends cunt. Finally it all got to be too much the lewdness, the dirty talk, the tight anal cavity, I knew I was about to cum so I pulled out of becky's ass.

"Becky floor now, take my cum" I said as Becky quickly got on her knees in front of me.

"Yes do it Papi cum for me, give your cum slut her treat please papi, I need it." Becky whined as I unloaded my cum all over her face, a good chunk of it collecting in a pool on her tongue. As soon as I got the last drops out I saw a blur from my side come in as Bella Sucked Becky's tongue into her mouth stealing all the cum as the two girls forcefully made out getting as much of my cum as they possibly could.

I went over and grabbed the camera getting a nice final shot of the girls making out before they waved goodbye to Seb. I turned the camera around on me and said "Thanks for being a total fuck up little dick loser Seb, it lead to the best night of my life bye" As I shut off the camera.

After we cleaned up and changed the sheets, the three of us crawled into bed, to the sound of fireworks going off in the distance.

Wednesday July 5th

When I awoke the next morning I found myself alone in bed, I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and made my way out to the kitchen as I heard the girls talking.

"I can't believe you actually sent it to him Bella, what if he releases it" I heard Becky ask.

"It would be a horrible pr move for him, everyone already hates him for cheating on you if he released a revenge porn sex tape they would crucify him, besides based on his messages he has been sending you he won't do that" Bella said.

"Good Morning girls, what's going on" I said as I stood behind Becky bending down to give her a good morning kiss.

"Bella sent the video from last night to Seb, and now he has been messaging me all morning crying and begging for forgiveness." Becky said

"You're Welcome, if I didn't send it you would have gotten second thoughts and probably stayed with that asshat" Bella said.

"You okay" I asked Becky.

"Honestly, yes it needed to happen I just wish someone would have let me do it" Becky said giving Bella a side eye.

After that we sat around having breakfast, the girls then went off to get Bella packed up to head back and I made my way up to the top deck to relax under the sun. I was awoken from a short nap a bit later by someone standing over me.

I saw Becky standing over me in a breathtaking orange bikini.

"Hey gorgeous everything alright" i asked.

"Everything is perfect" she said as she kissed me, "You mind helping Bella get everything on the boat"

I went done helping Bella back on to her boat and seeing her off. I went back up to see Becky laying in my spot as I went up next her.

"Hey so I need to ask you something, did you mean what you said at the end of that video last night, that you had found yourself a new man?"

Becky looked at me smiled and nodded.

"I know we have a lot of stuff to work out and I would never ask you to quit you job but I do want to see if we have something if you do as well" Becky said.

I answered her with a hard kiss on the mouth. We spent the rest of the trip together talking and figuring things out. I thought my life was great before but somehow in the last week it had gotten even better.