Bull Services Ch.9
With Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and appearance by Paris Berelc

Written by os1
CODES: MF, FF, FFM, tittyfuck, anal, oral, creampie
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: This is all fantasy Hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to leave any girls or scenes you would like to see, I am open to suggestions or requests. I have a few in my head already but always welcome more ideas.

Ch.9

I woke up in my apartment once again to an empty spot on the bed next to me. It had been about a week since Becky had left again for worldwide shows. I missed waking up to her and missed having her around all the time. I decided that I needed to get up and do something today. I decided to head for the gym for a few hours.

I pulled up to the gym in my old Honda, not risking the Ferrari considering what happened when I met Paris here. I had been working out for a bit and was in the middle of a bench press set when I felt a hand grab my crotch. I stumbled with the weight luckily being able to repack it before sitting up to give who ever it was a piece of my mind.

“Hey Billy, you and this monster doing good” I heard as I looked to see whose hand it was the rubbed my cock and looking up I see none other than Paris Berelc, looking amazing in a tight pink workout top.

“Paris, dyed your hair I see, looks good. Can you try not to kill me the next time I see you” I laughed

“Aww my baby but you can’t blame me, it is hard to keep ones hands off that magnificent cock, just be lucky I didn’t pull it out and start riding you right in the gym here” Paris said

“Speaking of you up for a quickie in the locker room Billy, I could use a good stretch” Paris joked

“Sorry Paris, I don’t think so today” I responded wanting to do it but still unsure where me and Becky stood with everything, she was okay with me working but we had never discussed about stuff outside of work.

“Wait are the rumors I’ve heard about you seeing someone true? I am going to have to find a new bull?” Paris asked

“Wait you’ve heard rumors about me? Where?” I asked

“Just some friends that saw you out dancing at a club with a girl” Paris asked

“Well yes they are true but you don’t need a new Bull, she knows about my job and is okay with it, but we haven’t talked about anything happening outside of the job so I won’t do anything until we do.” I said to Paris who got a suspicious smile on her face

“So you can still work than right, how about we make a sloppy BJ video than, I could use a good vide to show my boyfriend he has pissed me off the last couple of days, I’ll pay of course so you’ll be working” Paris said

I smiled and Paris grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the locker room. In no time at all Paris had sent me money, pushed me against the wall, pulled my pants down and hand me her phone to record. It was honestly impressive.

I started recording as Paris looked up at me through the phone.

“Rhys, baby one thing you need to learn is to never piss me off, see this here” Paris said as she grabbed my cock “this cock belongs to my good friend Billy, a real man and when I get pissed off I go to him, now this is only a first warning so he will only be fucking my mouth but just know in the future he will go further.” Paris said as she leaned down and started sucking the head of my cock.

“mmmm such a big fat cock, I wish you were this big Rhys maybe than you wouldn’t be a complete fuck up” Paris said as she kissed around my shaft.

“Lets see how much I can take, fuck me face Billy, make me your little asian cumwhore” Paris said

I grabbed her blonde pony tail and shoved Paris face first into my crotch, pushing her head as deep as it could go.

“GLUCK…GLUCK…GLUCK..GLUCK” the sounds from Paris’ throat could be heard echoing throughout the locker room.

“Come on Paris, I thought you were supposed to be some cock sucking champion you can’t even take me to the balls slut” I goaded Paris on

As soon as I said that Paris become determined to take me fully in her throat, getting deeper and deeper until i was fully encased in her throat.

“FUCK, YES TAKE THAT COCK YOU WHORE” I yelled as Paris kept me fully in her throat and then I felt her tongue slip out of her mouth and start licking my balls.

I pulled Paris off my cock and she looked up at me after catching her breath

“Never doubt my cock sucking abilities again you big dick bastard” Paris yelled.

I reached down grabbing her ponytail and held her head still before swinging my hips and smacking her across the face with said big dick.

“Paris, shut up and suck my balls, you cock loving slut” I said as I pushed her face to my balls and she did as she was told.

Paris started sucking on my balls first one than the other switching back and forth getting them both soaked in her spit until she stuffed her mouth full of both of them.

“Fuck yes Paris suck those balls get them ready to shower you with cum” I said.

Paris popped both of my balls out of her mouth and looked up at me

“Fuck my face Billy, fuck it hard” Paris begged

I grabbed Paris by her hair and dragged her to a near by bench I laid her on top of the bench with her head hanging off and shoved my cock back into her throat.

“Take it Paris, take this fat cock down your throat. Look Rhys look at how your girls throat bulges around my cock. Better not fuck up again or her throat won’t be the only thing I stretch out” I said as I continued to thrust into Paris’ mouth.

I reached down and pulled up Paris’ workout top giving my access to her tits as I squeezed and played with them, giving her nipples a few pinches as I held my cock deep in her throat.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and made sure to get a good view on the video of her saliva leaking out of her mouth and falling onto her face, turning her face into a giant mess.

I sat Paris upright as I jerked my cock getting ready to cover her in cum.

“Do it Billy, cover my face in your cum, treat my face like your personal cumrag, cum for me you big dick bastard, cum for me” Paris begged as I shot my load all over her face and tits covering her top in cum as well.

I caught my breath and looked down at Paris who was a mess. A mixture of saliva and cum coated her face, her makeup was ruined running down her face as she could only open one eye and barely that one.

“I hope you learned your lesson Rhys, you better notice when I do things like dye my hair next time, I mean Billy noticed right away and look what he got” Paris smiled as I ended the video.

“All that because he didn’t notice you dyed your hair” I asked Paris

“It is the little things in relationships that matter Billy” Paris said as she went to shower and I headed to the male locker room to grab up my stuff and head home.

I made it out to the parking lot about a minute ahead of Paris

“Hey Paris need a lift” I asked as we were leaving.

“No I’m good I was actually going to ask you the same thing as I didn’t see the Ferrari out here” Paris said
“Yeah after what happened the last time I met you at the gym I figured I won’t ever bring that to the gym” I laughed

“Good idea, well I’ll see you around Billy and I’ll give you a call when Rhys fucks up again” She said with a wink as she started to walk away

“Your crazy Paris” I yelled after her

“Yes but the best kind of crazy” She yelled back as she skipped the rest of the way to her car.

After the gym, I went back home took a shower and made some lunch. As I was eating I decided to check my email and see if any clients had reached out. I scrolled through and saw I had quite a few unread emails, one though caught my eye, it was one of the more recent ones but it was the subject line of “revenge wanted” that caught my eye.

I opened the email and read through it.

Billy,

I got your information from a friend of mine, Jenna Ortega, she recommended your services highly as you really helped her out in her situation. I have a situation I was hoping you could help me out in. See I have this former best friend, we grew up together were best friends for a long time, before become something more, we became lovers. I fell hard for them, thought I was in love and they would be the one for me, until I found them cheating on me and it destroyed me. Since then I have bounced from unfulfilling relationship to unfulfilling relationship and I think it all goes back to that cheating incident, see I still love them but I need something, I need revenge and that is where I hope you will come in.

Sel

I responded to Sel by telling her I would be happy to help her out and giving telling her to get in touch when she was ready.

I got an email back a few minutes later, asking if I was available tonight. I told her I was and she sent me an address to meet her at.

Later that afternoon I took the Ferrari and drove to the address which was a large mansion, I parked the car and started making my way to the door when I looked to see it open and a vision of beauty Selena Gomez standing at the door frame waiting for me wearing a bikini top and jeans looking like she came from a day on a boat.

“I take it you are Sel, miss Gomez?” I asked

“Nice to meet you Billy and please call me Selena or Sel, why don’t you come in” Selena said as she turned around and walked inside with me following her.

“So why don’t you tell me some more about what you want to happen tonight Selena” I said as we sat down on her couch.

“Well like I said I want revenge on my former best friend, I still love her and she broke my heart I don’t think I’ll ever got over it without doing something” Selena said

“Her?” I asked

“Yes her, here let me show you some pictures, here we are as best friends when we were younger, we met on the set or Barney and become fast friends. It was nice having a friend in this industry as it can chew you up and spit you out as a kid” Selena said as she handed me a picture of two girls

Selena went through more of their pictures telling me about moments that they shared together and how they grew close and ultimately fell apart.

“This is the last one I have of us together it was a couple years ago and it was many years after everything went down but it still felt so good to be next to her that night, everything came flooding back to me” Selena said

I looked at Selena who looked on the verge of tears going through all the old memories of hers. I took her hand and looked her in her eyes

“Selena, I will be happy to help you with this but just know it is going to be a lot so if you don’t think you can handle it we don’t have to” I told her.

Selena just smiled wiped her eyes and said she was fine.

“Okay than how are we going to get her here” I asked

“I already called her and told her I needed to talk to her about something important so she is on her way.” Selena said

Selena left me for a few minutes to go freshen up and change, I head the sound of heels on the stairs as I turned around and was stunned by the vision in front of me

There was Selena dress in strapless red dress and heels looking way to sexy for words.

“Wow…just wow” I said at a loss for words

“Glad you like it, I think she will too, it really shows off the girls you know” Selena said as she cupped under her breasts giving me a nice full look as the tops of them started spilling over her dress.

As she was showing off her dress her guest arrived with a knock on the door.
“Demi, I’m so glad you could make it” Selena said letting her former best friend Demi Lovato in

“Of course Sel, I know we fell apart but I will still always be here for you. I rushed over from a dress rehearsal and got here as soon as I could.” Demi said, which explained her dress as she was wearing a black one piece with some thigh high fuck me boots on.

“So what did you want to talk about Sel,” Demi asked as she came into the living room where I was waiting, “and who is he?”

“I need to talk about us and that is Billy, we will talk about him later” Selena said

“Us? Sel there is no Us. Hasn’t been an Us in a long time since you ghosted me for months when we were dating” Demi said

“Yes, well it is time you know why I did that.” Selena said as she took a deep breath before starting.

“You see Demi, I cam by your place one day and I caught you cheating on me” Selena started

“Sel, that is a lie I never cheated on you” Demi interrupted

“Yes you did Demi, you may not remember it but you did, I saw it with my own eyes and it broke my heart. You broke my heart Demi. I’ve ever gotten over it bouncing from one crappy relationship to another after you. You destroyed me and for that I need closure I need you to experience the same things I saw that day Demi. So you are going to sit down and watch me get fucked by Billy. You will watch what I did watching the woman that you love fuck a guy right in front of you. And maybe after today we can finally get back to a good place” Selena said

Demi looked back and forth between Selena and myself “Sel, you are buts if you think I’m going to watch you get fucked, I’m leaving” Demi said as she started to get up and head for the door, I stood up and cut off her path

“Demi, you will stay and you will watch, if you ever loved me you will do this for me, otherwise Billy will just pick you up and tie you down so it is your choice Demi” Selena said as I stood in front of Demi waiting to grab her if necessary

“Fine, Sel your guilt trip works I’ll stay and watch you two fuck” Demi said seeing she had no escape.

The three of us made our way to Selena’s bedroom, when we got there Selena told me to strip on lay down on the bed, which I did as she took Demi over to a chair and pulled out a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs and cuffed Demi to the arm of the chair.

“Just to make sure you don’t try and sneak off” Selena said as she turned towards me

“oh man Jenna wasn’t kidding about that monster, that is a massive cock” Selena said as she stripped off her dress and climbed up on the bed laying sideways with her head in my lap, looking at my cock.

“What do you think Demi, fucking massive right? This thing is going to feel so good stretching me out” Selena said as she started to take my cock into her mouth, making sure Demi had an unobstructed view of the entire thing.

“mmmm…mmmm…mmm I mean fuck look at this thing Demi, it is bigger than my face” Selena said as she took her mouth off my cock and held it against her face.

“THWACK..THWACK..THWACK” Was the sound heard as she took my cock and slapped it against her cheek

“Damn you hear that sound Demi, I mean fuck this thing is fat” Selena said as she went back to sucking my cock as Demi just starred daggers back at her former best friend and lover

As Selena was on her side and bobbing her head up and down on my cock, I reached down and slid my hand between her legs. I ran my hand across her pussy and could feel the heat and wetness from her pussy. I slide two fingers inside her and began to figure fuck the Latina singer.

“OH FUCK YES” Selena moaned as she pulled off my cock. “Fuck even his fingers are like fat fucking sausages Demi. How does it feel Demi, watching the girl you love suck a mans cock, I know how I felt when I saw it” Selena said

“Sel, I told you I never cheated, i wouldn’t do that to you” Demi said

“You really don’t remember do you” Selena asked

Selena sat up grabbed her computer that was connected to the Tv in her room and pulled up a video file.

“Just watch” Selena said

On the screen an old video popped up it was an old cell phone video that showed a younger Selena as she messed with the camera before turning the camera on a scene that showed a younger Demi on all fours with two men spit roasting her. As the video continued the two men sawed in and out of Demi fucking her in this position for several minutes until finally they both pulled out and stood over Demi covering her in cum.

Selena zoomed in showing Demi’s cum covered face as one of the guys finally spoke.

“Alright Demi, you earned this” The guy who was in her pussy said as she pulled out a baggie of white powder, he laid out a couple of line for it and gave Demi a rolled up dollar that she took to snort the coke with cum still covering her face.

“Damn you really are a nasty whore, which do you need more, cum, cock or coke” The other guy said laughing as Demi seemingly was whoring herself out to her drug dealers for her next hit.

“Tell you what, how about I give you a weeks worth of coke, it you let us DP you right now” The first guy said. Demi’s face lit up as she nodded. It was at this point that the video turned back to Selena with tears in her eyes as she shut off the camera.

“So you see Demi, you did cheat on me and probably multiple times and all for you next fix, you were so drugged out you don’t even remember it. I mean you fucked put slime ball drug dealer for some coke, I couldn’t stand to look at you after that” Selena said
“Sel, I’m so sorry I don’t remember I would never have hurt you on purpose” Demi said as tears filled her eyes.

“on purpose or not you did it, so now you get to watch me, and by the way this dick is so much better than those two combined” Selena said as she went right back to sucking my cock.

Selena kept bobbing her head up and down my cock, her hand reaching and playing with my balls the entire time it was starting to get to be too much for me.

“FUck Selena, cum Im cumming” I said

Selena took me out of her mouth and dropped to the side of the bed

“Paint my face Billy, use my face as your fucking cum dump, cover me in your thick load” Selena said as she jerked my cock to my first orgasm of the night as I painted her face, covering her in a massive amount of jizz.

Selena walked over to Demi squatting down so she was looking her right in the eye.

“How do I look Demi, do I look as pretty as you did. I mean I must because he came way more than those two did and he is still rock fucking hard so there will be much more cum flowing tonight” Selena teased Demi.

As Selena was talking I took the opportunity to sneak up behind her and drop to me knees as I burned my face in her cunt.

“Yeah do I look pret FUCKKKKKK” Selena started as she was interrupted by my tongue on her clit

“oh god yes, fuck you are amazing Billy” Selena moaned still just inches from Demi’s face

“Fuck Demi, he eats pussy so good, better than you used to, although maybe you have learned a few tricks now” Selena teased as I kept attacking her pussy with my tongue.

“Sel, please I’m sorry I’m begging you to stop this and we can work it out ourselves” Demi pleaded

“Oh fuck yes, keep doing that, right there Billy, yes yes, fuck you are going to make me cum soon you fucking stud” Selena moaned right in Demi’s face.

“Fuck.. Demi this is happening no matter what, Billy’s cock is going inside of me, but if you want to give us a shot again, we can discuss that but first you need to do something for me, for me to even consider it” Selena gasped out

“What, what do you want me to do Sel?” Demi Asked

“You will do everything I say tonight, it will not be all fun and games for you, you broke me that day Demi so I will break you tonight. If you agree to do everything i say no questions asked than we will talk tomorrow about us” Selena said

“Fine, yes I will do whatever you say Sel, I’m so so so sorry” Demi apologized again.

“Good” Selena said as she took the remaining cum on her face and scooped it into her mouth. She then reached back and slapped Demi hard across the face before grabbing her face again and spitting the cum all over Demi’s face.

“You will do everything I say, you are nothing but a worthless piece of fuckmeat tonight for me and Billy, If I want you to eat his ass you will, If I want you to sit there and make yourself squirt for me you will, you will do what I say, when I say it no questions asked, understood?” Selena asked sternly

Demi just nodded

“Good now kiss me as I cum on Billy’s face” Selena said as she grabbed her former lover bringing her into a deep kiss as I continued tonguing her cunt, until I felt her body tighten and shudder as she experienced her first orgasm of the night.

Selena reached down and unlocked Demi as she recovered from the orgasm.

“Billy sit down, Demi go to the bathroom, strip off everything but the boots, I want you to come out here wearing nothing but those boots and a t-shirt” Selena said as Demi started walking towards the bathroom. Selena knelt down in front of me

“Oh and Demi” Selena said as Demi turned to look at her

“Shave your head” Selena said before turning back to me and wrapping her tits around my cock.

I looked over at Demi who looked shocked but went into the bathroom

“Fuck, your tits feel amazing Selena, you don’t think the shaved head was maybe a little too far” I said as Selena bounced her tits around my cock.

“nope, she will do it and I bet she actually still looks cute, she can pull off the look. Now fuck these fat fucking tits” Selena said

I pumped my cock up and down feeling Selena’s tit flesh encase my cock and her mouth open above the tip to lick it on each thrust.

Selena continued fucking my cock with her tits the entire time Demi was in the bathroom, I could feel myself getting close to summing multiple times and each time Selena backed off enough to drag it out. Finally as Demi came out we both looked over to see she had followed Selena’s instructions perfectly.

“Demi, kneel on the bed face tilted up. it is time for you to get some fresh cum” Selena said

As Demi did what Selena said I stood in front of her with Selena jerking my cock off

“Cum for me Billy, cover my cock whore girlfriend in you massive load of cum, shoot rope after rope onto her face, hell shoot so much cum it goes up her nose clogging in so she can never snort coke again, do it cum for me Billy” Selena begged as she jerked my cock and rope after rope shot out.

I looked down to see Demi as a cum covered mess, streaks of cum all over her face, some even did get up her nose but not enough to clog it as Selena kept stroking me getting every drop of cum out.

“Now Demi, me and Billy are going to tag team you like let those nasty drug dealers do, you are going to eat my pussy and go ahead and show Billy where he will be” Selena said

Demi, knelt on the bed lifting her shirt up she grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them as she leaned forward giving me a view of both her holes.

As I got behind Demi, Selena reached up and grabbed Demi by her ears pulling her down face first into her cunt

“Eat me bitch, make me cum, you don’t cum until I do so you better be a good slut and eat my cunt” Selena hissed at Demi as she clamped her legs around the singers head.

I got behind Demi and ran my cock along her slit before sliding it in. Thrusting forward with enough force to push Demi deeper into Selena’s cunt.

Demi was trying her best to eat Selena but kept losing focus with me thrusting deep inside her, I could see Selena starting to get frustrated a she looked at me

“Remember Billy she doesn’t cum until I do, and with how bad she is eating me, she may never cum.” Selena said to me.

“Maybe I don’t need to get back with you Demi, Billy eats pussy much better than you, this is pathetic you slut, you want me back than make me fucking CUM” Selena yelled as she pushed Demi’s head into her cunt and held her there.

“yes yes yes that’s better, good cunt licker, come one make me cum your whore” Selena said as Demi was getting her closer and closer to the edge.

As I was still inside Demi, I decided I wanted some fun too. Having always been a fan of her big ass I wasn’t going to pass up this chance, I withdrew my cock from Demi’s pussy and made it ready behind her.

I looked down at Selena who had her eyes closed as she was right on the edge. Right when I could see Selena was about to cum I rammed my cock balls deep into Demi’s asshole

“MMMMUGHMMMMMM” I heard a muffled scream from Demi as she screamed right into Selena’s cunt

“FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YES YOU LITTLE CUNT LICKER MAKE ME CUMMMMMMMMM” Selena yelled as she came nearly drowning Demi in her juices as I continued to fuck Demi’s ass.

Selena grabbed Demi’s head lifting it out of her cunt, her face glistening as pussy juice dripped off of it, she looked Demi in the eye

“You like that Demi, you like feeling Billy’s fat cock stretching out your asshole, you like a cock up your butt you little anal slut” Selena said
Demi just nodded

“Answer me whore” Selena shouted

“yes, Yes, I love a big fat dick like Billy’s up my ass. I am a little anal whore. I love having my back door fucked and filled with cum. I even wear a buttpulg for all my live concerts, it gets me off having my ass filled in front of so many unknowing fans” Demi moaned

I continued my assault on her back door thrust balls deep with every stroke. The sound of my thighs smacking against her ass cheeks the only other sound heard besides Demi’s moans. After a while Demi’s moans died out, I looked around to see why and saw Selena with her hands wrapped around Demi’s throat.

“come on you slut cum for us, I remember how much you like getting choked, I remember all the breath play we did together, so cum. Cum with my hands around your throat and Billy’s fat cock up your ass. from now on Billy’s cock is the only cock you get, so get used to it. If you are going to be mine I will only share you with his cock, so cum my little anal whore cum for us” Selena said to Demi

“OOOOHHHHHHHHH GGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD” Demi moaned as her body shook, her asshole tightening so much around my cock it literally pushed me out of her hole. Demi fell forward collapsing on top of Selena, her head landing between Selena’s tits.

As Demi laid there on top of Selena recovering I was on the edge and ready to go so I pulled Demi off, pushing her to the side before sliding my cock deep into Selena.

“OH FUCK YES” Selena moaned, “STRETCH ME OUT WITH THAT FUCKING HORSE COCK” she yelled as I pummeled her pussy. No longer caring about what Selena wanted this was for me to get off.

I was thrusting hard and deep into Selena using every ounce of strength I had

“yes yes yes Billy, take it take this pussy claim it as yours, fuck yes. Mark me as your slut, I’m a one cock girl only your cock Billy my pussy belongs to your cock.” Selena said.

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge, I knew I was about to cum, Selena could tell as well.

“DO IT YOU BASTARD CUM IN ME” Selena Yelled

“CUM IN ME BILLY, KNOCK ME UP, BREED ME, GIVE ME YOUR BABY THAT WE WILL MAKE DEMI RAISE” Selena kept yelling this getting Demi’s attention

“that is right Demi, Billy is going to put a baby in me and when it is born you will become a stay at home mom taking care of our kid and all my needs, you will be my stay at home whore” Selena said as I couldn’t take it anymore and unloaded rope after rope of cum into her pussy.

“FUCCCCKKKKKKKKK” Selena moaned as the feeling of me filling her pussy with warm cum sent her over the edge to another orgasm for herself.

I pulled out of Selena with a loud messy plop as our combined juices started leaking out of her well fucked cunt.

“Fuck Demi, if you don’t want to be a stay at home mom you better get over here and eat Billy’s seed out of me before it takes” Selena said

Demi rushed to between Selena’s legs burying her tongue into her freshly fucked folds as Selena started moaning.

I took that as me cue to get going so I went to the bathroom, freshen up and redressed. As I came out I saw Demi still between Selena’s legs. I made my way to the door looking over one last time to see Selena had wrapped her legs around Demi’s head keeping her pressed right against her cunt. I waved good by to Selena who blew me a kiss right before summing on Demi’s face once again.

I made my way home for the night, exhausted after the day I had, I fell right asleep. I woke up the next day to a message with a picture from an unknown number

Hey Billy, it is Selena. I wanted to thank you again for all your help. We are going to give it another shot. Demi actually loves me being bossy like i was last night, she even let me pick her outfit for today. She is getting used to the hair. BTW I am on the pill so no baby this time maybe next time as I think I’m going to stop taking it now ;)

I had to admit Demi did not look too bad with the short hair, the outfit was questionable but I guess Selena still wasn’t fully done punishing her yet.