Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Just Business Ch. 3 with Michelle Keegan feat. Susi Vidal

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Just Business Ch. 3 with Michelle Keegan feat. Susi Vidal

Just Business Ch. 3
    With Michelle Keegan, feat. Susi Vidal
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, M/FF, caught, stripped, rough, oral, bj, deepthroat, creampie, cumshot, facial
    Disclaimer: This story is fiction and is for entertainment only.

"I need hands right now!" I shouted as I pulled down three more plates for the next ticket. "I can't plate more orders until this fucking window is cleared!"

"We're trying, Charlie. We're short-handed!" Michelle yelled back, throwing a fry at me.

"So are we!" I deflected the fry and put up the next plates into the window as Michelle filled her tray and took off, glaring over her shoulder.

"Jimmy, drop three fries, two fried chickens dark, and a cornmeal fried tilapia. Tom, I need a sockeye salmon and a medium rare flatiron steak!" I shouted down the line and was met with "Heard!"

"Swinging hot!" I shouted as I turned from the stove with a serving of three-cheese mac and cheese. "Guess what! I need hands again!" I shouted as I put more plates in the window.

"Pot of bisque is on heat, chief!" Susi told me as she power walked back to prep.

"Susi, I need more ciabatta to oven two!" I told the sweet brunette.

"Heard, Chief! Ciabatta to oven two!" Without Susi keeping me stalked and my spirits up, I probably would have murdered half my fucking staff. Including Michele.

We had been behind on prep and on waitlists for two months straight and we were getting burned out. Michelle started every shift in a good mood but would sour by mid dinner rush. I came in every day tired as shit and knowing we were going to get fucked in the ass.

"Charlie, we have one hour of service left. Can you please be an adult and get through this without stabbing someone?" Michelle asked as she loaded up the dumbwaiter and sent it to the second floor.

"One more hour until I get to go home and eat my soup!" Susi said happily, dicing away on Peruvian roasting potatoes.
    "What kinda soup you got at home, Susi?" I asked, deciding to let her help salvage my mood. "Mike! I need a 12 inch ‘za with barbecue sauce, ham and pineapple!" I called to my woodfire pizza cook.

"Cheddar potato with ham, bacon, and carrot," Susi said, licking her soft looking lips.

"That sounds like it could be our next soup du jour," I said as I plated up a bacon cheese burger with steak fries.

"I can bring you in a sample tomorrow, chief," my pint sized sous chef offered.

"Sounds great. Do it up." I looked up to the expo window and saw Michelle watching me with a knowing smile. I glared at her, silently wishing her to not say a fucking word.

10 p.m. finally came and I breathed a sigh of relief. "Shut it all down and let's get the fuck out of here," I said my signature phrase. Me saying that followed by applause from the team had become our ongoing joke.

Closing went as normal, but a little slower than usual as we were dragging serious ass. It was about 12:30 a.m. when I told Susi and the dishwasher to head out.

"I'm just a bit behind you," I told them as they headed upstairs, and Michelle came in, closing the door behind her.

"Charlie, I need you to stop being such a cunt during dinner rush," she told me plainly.

"Yeah? Well I need ONE FUCKING SLOW DAY! I shouted back, throwing my hat across the room. "We've been doing this for two straight fucking months with no let up and my team is dying. We can hire new kids all we want, but it's not doing a fucking thing when they quit after two weeks."

"I understand that, but you losing your cool every shift isn't helping anything," she tried.

"Every single one of us but Susi is losing our cool every shift," I chuckled, running my hands through my growing hair. It was the longest I had ever let it go. I just didn't care to cut it, and Michelle loved playing with it when we were both in the mood, which hadn't been often lately.

"I'm sorry I'm not in control of my feelings or whatever the fuck," I said. "I'm a human, which means I get angry, I get tired, I burn out and want to shut down," I explained as I shed my chef coat and tossed it into the hamper by my desk.

Michelle pushed against my chest, but I didn't budge. "Can't control your feelings? Like a boy? I thought I hired a man," she dug in.

"I thought I was working for an honest woman, not some hungry bitch," I shot back.

She tried to slap me, but I caught her arm and pinned it behind her back, pulling her into my chest. "Did you just try to fucking hit me?" I snarled. "You entitled fucking whore," I shot back and started unbuttoning her blouse with one hand.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Michelle laughed incredulously, using her free hand to try to stop me from pulling her blouse open button by button.

"If you won't act like a lady, I'll treat you like the bitch your acting like," I said, letting go of her to allow me to maul her tits with both hands.

Michelle tried to pry my hands off of her full breasts, but I kept needing that heavy flesh. As she struggled against me, the door opened and Susi stepped back in!"

"Sorry Chief, I forgot my jacke… what the fuck?" she chirped in shock.

"Get the fuck out of here, Susi," I growled.

"What the fuck is going on?" Susi asked, dropping her purse as well as her jaw.

"What's it look like? Charlie is fucking groping me and he won't let go!" Michelle protested.

"Whuh… what should I do?" Susi asked, her eyes going back and forth between the scene of my hands covering Michelle's large breasts, and the door that offered no strings and freedom.

"Either help me fuck her or get out," I told her as I pulled the cups of her bra down, spilling her titties out for Susi to see, making her bluff and step back right into the door. "At least lock that behind you," I said with a flick of my head as I tugged on Michelle's hardening nipples.

Susi did as I instructed and locked the door, and then pressed her back to it, still not sure what to do.

"If you're staying, make yourself useful. Susi, stick your hand between her legs. If she's not wet, I'll leave her alone."

"Fuck you!" Michelle spat, trying to wriggle free, but she couldn't. "She won't fucking do it," Michelle challenged, practically begging her to do it with that weak bluff.

Susi timidly stepped forward but did reach up under Michelle's skirt. Her eyes went wide. "She's not wearing panties, Chief," she reported.

"I already know she's a whore, but is she wet?" I pressed my little sidekick.

"Yes," Susi answered, pulling away her hand and showing me her damp fingers.

"Fuck both of you. I should can you two," Michelle growled.

"But you won't," I challenged as I tweaked her thick nipples. "You need me, for my skills with food and this dick."

"I want a real man's cock," she said, staring right at Susi. The girl can have you."

I spun Michelle around and kissed her hard on the mouth, ignoring the way she pushed against me and whimpered.

"You liked my cock the last time I was making you cum." Michelle looked away, blush reddening her cheeks.

"You two have fucked before?" Susi asked, her fingers still held up.

"Yeah, and you're about to see it happen again. Take her fucking skirt off," I ordered as I held Michelle by her wrists.

"You're going to make Susi help you fuck me?" Michelle guffawed. "Is this some kind of sick power play?"

"Susi's learning what happens when you're a fucking bitch in my kitchen," I told her as I spit on her black leather shoes.

"Well get fucking on with it, then," Michelle snapped indignantly, trying to rush forward like she could do something against me.

"Not in here," I said as I grabbed a handful of her long chestnut hair and dragged her out if the kitchen, Susi on our tails.

I threw Michelle down on one of the spare leather club couches in the catering area.

I quickly stripped myself naked, while Michelle tried to get up, but Susi pushed her back down.

"You little runt!" Michelle chided the younger woman of the same height.

"Shut the fuck up," Susi bit back. "We're tired of you running around like you're the big boss. You're good at numbers but that's fucking it. The kitchen is ours," she growled as she pulled Michelle's shirt off, leaving her in a disheveled black bra.

"Susi, eat that rich fucking pussy while I teach her what that mouth is good for."

"Yes Chef," Susi replied dutifully as she pulled Michelle's legs apart and dropped to her knees.

I climbed up on the couch and with one foot braced on the back, took my hard length in hand.

"What, you two are just… glurrp!" she didn't get another word in as I completely filled her mouth. I looked down and saw Susi with her beautiful eyes closed, her cute round face buried in wealthy English muff.

It wasn't long before I was really fucking Michelle's talented mouth and throat, hitting her chin with my nuts as Susi messing slurped her nether lips and licked her engorged clit.

Her elegant hands were on Susi's precious head, and I couldn't tell if they were holding her there or pushing her away, so I reached down and pulled them up to the back of the couch, pinning her, trapping her.

Michelle's bountiful chest was heaving up and down beautifully as I mercilessly fucked her throat while my accomplice inserted a finger into her hot gash.

"Think she's learning a lesson yet?" I asked, looking down at Susi.

"Not sure Chef, might wanna ask," Susi said, pulling her face away from hot weeping clam, her cute face slick and glistening with Michelle's arousal.

I slid my dick out of Michelle's throat and let her recover air.

She spit out a wad of saliva and precum and said "Fuck you. You don't deser… guhh, gluuh, guck!" I filled her back up instantly, not needing to hear the rest.

"This whore is stubborn," I laughed as I kept thrusting into her.

"We might have to turn up the heat," Susi suggested and added another of her slim fingers and started really tongue lashing Michelle's red clit.

"Good idea," I agreed and pulled my cock out. I pinched Michelle's nose to keep her mouth open and tea bagged her before letting go of her nose.

I made her suck my nuts for a good while before I decided her throat had been through enough.

I got off of the couch and tapped Susi's head, making her stand up. "Did the little slut cum?" I asked.

"Yes Chef, at least twice," Susi answered, wiping her mouth and chin on her sleeve.

I grabbed Michelle's ankles and pulled her over, picked her up, and placed her chest over an arm of the couch.

I got on the soft cushions behind her and hiked up her hips.

"Gonna… gonna make your little wannabe watch you fuck me?" Michelle asked, her voice raw from cock.

"Susi, take off those Tomboy overalls make her eat your pussy while I fuck her. She's still using that damn mouth."

Susi stepped around the couch and in front of Keegs before stripping down to her birthday suit, which was a sight to behold. She was slim and curvy but not athletic like Keegs, but in great shape, had soft, smooth skin, and adorable pinkish brown nipples on her sizable chest. The cherry on top was the tiny patch of fine hairs on her mound.

"Too bad your body is the only good thing about you," Michelle teased as she looked up at Susi, who had a smug smile on her face as she massaged her own tits.

"I've been told my pussy tastes pretty damn good, but I'll let you find that out for yourself," Susi said as she put a foot up on the arm of the couch, her inviting pussy looking Keegs in the face. "Are you going to do it yourself, or am I going to make you do it?"

I smiled as Michelle lurched forward and buried her face into Susi's love taco making her moan and throw her head back.

With Michelle' mouth now busy, I decided I was going to throw a curveball. Instead of fucking her like I told her I was going to, I spread her asscheeks apart and spit on her backdoor, making her moan into Susi's soft peach.

I went further and bent down, sticking my tongue out and licking the Brassic star's rosebud in tight circles, making her arc her back and throw her firm round ass back into my face.
    I kept her ass apart as I started going back and forth between tongue circles and lapping at her butthole.

"Fuck that's hot, Chef," Susi laughed, leaning over Keegs and running her hand down her back, almost to the top of the ass I was eating.

I reached up with one hand and held Susi's as Michelle continued to eat her out like a good girl as I pleasured the back door.

Once Michelle's ass was good and lubricated, I delivered on my threat by getting up in the mounting position and grabbing her haunches to rail myself inside.

Despite her face deep between Susi's legs, Michelle still cried out at the invasion of my length. I gave her no time to get used to me as I pulled out and thrust right back in. I mercilessly fucked her, enjoying the sounds of my thighs hitting her ass as I took her doggy style.

Michelle was focused on taking me, poor Susi all forgotten, but Susi had no problem with touching herself as she watched me fuck Michelle for the millions she was worth.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck fuck! God you're a big son of a bitch!" Michelle whined as she gripped the leather covering, her face going back and forth from dropped open ‘o' to grit teeth.

I loved the arrangement Michelle and I had, but her attitude, her body, that face of hers, I just had to destroy her. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her all the way back, fucking her harder and faster than I ever had in the near year that we had been doing this.

Michelle was past being able to speak. It was nothing but constantly moaning or crying until I came, shooting my full load into her hot, tight British twat.

I pulled out of my boss and looked at my glistening, glazed cock. I looked at the mess I had made between Michelle's legs, and I looked over at Susi, seeing her flushed face, her fingers absolutely soaked and the little puddle of wetness on the ground by her.

"Don't just fucking stand there. Come clean us up," I ordered.

Susi smiled at me and dutifully came over to take my spot, and slurped and sucked all of my jizz out of Michelle who was fighting to regain her breathing.

Susi wiped her mouth and said, "She's all done," and then reached for my wilting cock, and put me in her mouth.

She made a show of sucking all of me deeply with hollowed out cheeks, with plenty of tongue and damn good throat game, almost making my eyes roll back with the way my entire cock was in her exquisite mouth.

Once Susi had me good and clean and made sure every drop of cum had left my dick, she released me from her perfect mouth.

"All good to go, Chef."

"Charlie," Michelle said, all composed. "I'm still your boss, and you're hers. Fuck her and make sure she knows it," Michelle said, an icy edge to her voice

"Yes ma'am," I said with a nod and grabbed Susi under the arms. I spun her around and tossed her on the couch.

"Chef, wait!" Susi pleaded, holding her arms out but Michelle grabbed them and held them up over her head like I had done to her earlier.

With Susi's arms up and her tight little body defenseless, I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to the edge, slid my hands under her pliant ass and picked her up, angling her perfectly.

"Orders are orders, Susi," I shrugged before plunging my rehardened cock into her, making her yelp.

"Fuck, that's a cock! That is a COCK!" Susi exclaimed as I sunk down straight to the hilt inside of her.

Susi bit her lip as I pulled back, and rolled my hips to brush her g-spot before filling her again. "Oh my God that's so good," she mewled and rolled her hips right back, trying to chase me down and hold my cock inside of her on my outthrust.

"Charlie, I said fuck her. Don't make love to the bitch. Use her," Michelle ordered, pulling Susi's arms further up over the back of the couch, making her impressive chest stand out more. "Ruin her little cunt."

With my hands still on her hips, I pushed her down into the softness of the couch and thrust down hard, making her gasp and shudder, not giving her any chance to recover as I started hammering into her hard and fast, taking her breath with every plunge.

"Oh! Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Ahh!" Susi couldn't form any words, and Michelle looked down on our new cock drunk victim as I pounded her little pussy, making her moan and cry out in battered bliss.

"That's good Charlie, just like that. Beat up that little pussy," Michelle growled, reaching down with one hand to roughly tweak one puffy nipple and then another. "Teach this little runt that she's ours."

"You understand the lady?" I asked, slapping Susi's cute-as-a-button face just hard enough to make her look at me. "You work for us, and you're ours. We own you."

"I work for you! Oh, fuck! I'm yours!" Susi repeated, trying to put distance between our hips, but she had nowhere to go. "Please Chef, I'm overstimmed!" Susi complained.

"That's a you problem," Michelle teased. "Maybe the next time you catch the bosses talking, you'll just walk away like a good little hiring," she added, sticking two fingers deep into Susi's mouth, making her almost gag, spit running down the corners of her mouth as I continued to drive hard.

"Any time me or Ms. Keegan want, we can drag you out here, upstairs, the walk-in, fuck, in the dining room, this little pussy is ours," I told her, lightly slapping her clit, making her jump.

"I get it, I get it," Susi nodded, needing any kind of break.

"I'm about to cum, boss," I warned Michelle as I moved my hands to Susi's shoulders but didn't intend to slow down.

"Pull out and cum on that pretty face and chest of hers, Charlie."

I pulled out as told, and Michelle came around in her sweaty, naked glory and pumped my cock as I fondled one of her tits and one of Susi's until I burst, my semen shooting all over Susi's adorable face and hot body, as well as a little on Michelle's hand.

Once I was done, Michelle and I started getting dressed, and I put Susi's clothes next to her.

"Clean up and join us for a drink," Michelle said. "We'll talk about your raise."

CYG March: Lena Headey

2. Thanks nerick, JU5TU5, Expect, MacDennis, mikemiami, HoneyB, TPG, os1 thanked for this post
    Likes nerick, JU5TU5, Expect, mikemiami, HoneyB, TPG, os1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit! That was so fucking good, Harbinger.
    Love it when Keegs gets a little lippy and taught a hard lesson.
    Also makes me wanna look into this Susi chick ASAP!!

4. Thanks JU5TU5, Harbinger, HoneyB thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, mikemiami, Harbinger, HoneyB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow loved that story and the introduction of Susi! Thanks Harbinger

6. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Loving this series so far Harbinger. Can't wait for the next chapter.

8. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post