List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: A Warm Welcome Ch. 2 with Emmy Rossum

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction A Warm Welcome Ch. 2 with Emmy Rossum

A Warm Welcome Ch. 2
    With Emmy Rossum
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, free use, dirty talk, fingering, oral, cumshot
    Disclaimer: This story is completely fiction and for entertainment purposes only.
    AN: Maybe my shortest story ever.

I woke up the next morning with sunlight coming in through my window, still naked, and with a soft but happy cock.

I still wasn't sure whether last night was actually a dream or not. Getting stealth fucked by Emmy Rossum and then finding out that her husband, your best friend, had approved it definitely seemed like a dream.

Getting up, I got dressed in the same clothes from yesterday and headed out into the house to face reality, whatever that looked like.

Going into the kitchen, I saw Emmy standing at the counter in a bathrobe and Sam already dressed, looking quite the sharp man.

"Hey there, Clark. How'd you sleep?" Sam asked me, taking a sip of his coffee and kissing Emmy's head, her thick hair pulled into a bun.

"Pretty well, I'd say. I don't usually sleep in this late," I said, looking at the clock and seeing it was 8 a.m.

"Well you had a pretty good reason for it. Yesterday was pretty wild, huh?"

"It definitely was," I agreed, not sure if he was talking about a particular part of the day, or the whole thing. "So I'm relaxing today and tomorrow before looking for a new place, right?"

"Yup, doctor's orders. Well, I gotta head to the office for a bit. Shouldn't be gone past noon. Just doing some catch up. I left early yesterday after hearing about the fire."

"We'll hold down the fort, babe," Emmy assured him with a smile. "Don't be gone too long, okay? I'll miss you."

Sam laughed and kissed his darling wife. "I won't be gone long. And besides, Clark is here to keep you occupied for a few hours." Sam then looked at me. "My house is your house as long as you're here Clark. Make use of anything you want to. Anything," he said again with a wink.

Emmy and I both swallowed hard and couldn't make eye contact with each other. "Be safe, babe," Emmy told him as he headed to the door.

"You be safe as well, you two."

"Bye Clark," I waved as he let himself out.

"Fuck, way to charge a room," Emmy commented, her brows raising as she took a sip from her mug.

"No shit. He might as well have said, 'keel my wife warm while I'm gone.'"

"He does like you, Clark. We've had guests plenty of times but he's never… offered me to them," Emmy said, still having a hard time making eye contact.

"I appreciate his offer, but I won't touch you if it makes you uncomfortable," I said, finally looking at her.

Emmy stared at the contents of her mug, and without looking away from it, she untied the sash that kept her robe closed. "Sam told me I'm not allowed to tell you no."

It was my turn to raise my brows. "Um, Emmy…." I was speechless. How was he going to enforce this? Was this a kinky fucking game they were both into?"

"Well stud? What are you waiting for?" Emmy challenged, waiting for me to make a move.

"You can't say no to anything?" I double checked.

"The only rule is no cumming inside me," Emmy informed me as she put her mug down, now sure something was going to happen.

"You didn't let me pay you back for the head you gave me last night, but now you have to," I told her, going easy on her. "Got up on that counter," I ordered.

Still making direct eye contact with me, Emmy braced her arms on the marble counter and hopped up, her breasts bouncing as she did.

I came in close, pulling her legs apart so I could get as close as possible. I took the back of her head in my hand and kissed her, letting her know my intentions; I wasn't going to turn this down, but I wasn't going to hurt her.

As we kissed, the heat rising, I dropped my other hand between her legs, making her gasp. I felt her lips and her pubic mound without issue. She wasn't wearing a thing under that robe.

Emmy had the smallest amount of hair, probably having shaved three days or so ago. I growled, feeling the stubble, and let my pinky and thumb play with her pussy lips, letting her wetness increase before I did anything. If I was expected to use her, I wanted her to enjoy it, too. Emmy was a long-time friend of mine after all.

"You're being so gentle with me, Clark. My husband gave you a free pass to use me anyway you want, and you're making sure my pussy is good and wet?" she asked, in the dark about my own thoughts.

"I can't guess at the game you two are playing at," I said as I focused my fingers on her lower labia, getting ready to open her flower, "but this is a fantasy for me, and as corny as it sounds, part of that fantasy includes getting you addicted to my cock and my touch," I told her as I pushed my finger finger through her soft curtains and into her pink ribbed clam.

"Fuck,' Emmy cursed, her mouth pressed to my forehead. "And I had this strange notion that with this deal, you'd be rough, fuck my throat until I could barely speak, and you'd be cumming in my ass no matter how much I silently begged you to stop," Emmy told me either her fears or her fantasies as I kissed her collar bones and curled my finger in her perfect cunt.

"Maybe eventually, if this is a running thing, but right now I want you to like this, too," I said, being happy with the wetness I had made in her flesh pouch, and I inserted a second finger. "It's okay to moan my name if you want to, Emmy."

'Damn it, Clark," Emmy breathed into my hair as I kissed the top of her breasts."I agreed to let Sam make me a whore, please don't make me enjoy it," she pleaded for her pride as I started to tunnel into her deeper, the sounds of her wetness with every plunge now unmistakable. "I want to hate you both and resent this, but I have both men I want, using me," she addressed the two headed demon.

"Enjoy it, Emmy. Just embrace this," I urged from around her puffy pink nipple before kissing my way down her slim figure. "Just lean back, put your legs on my shoulder, and feel like a wanted, sexy whore," I ordered.

Emmy, not being able to disobey, did just that, leaning back, putting her dancer's legs over my shoulders, and watched as I nestled my head in between her thighs.

"Feel free to close your eyes, or to watch this," I told her as I started kissing the inside of her thighs, and rubbed her clit with my thumb, making her moan.

I looked up from between her legs as I pressed to tongue to her gash, seeing where her big brown eyes were, and they were right on me, watching as I licked her from bottom to top, bottom to top in a slow rhythm. "I want to hear you say it, Emmy." I gave her a couple seconds, and I flicked her clit and made her jump when she didn't say it.

"Okay, okay. I'm a sexy whore, and I'm wanted," she whispered as I stuck my tongue into her gooey center. "Fuck you," she weakly spat.

"Why, Emmy?" I pressed as I continued to lick her good, adding an occasional suck and slurp to her blood filled clit, taking her lips into my mouth, making her shake.

"Urgh! For mak… making me like this," she whined. "Fuck you for making me enjoy this," she moaned as she threw her head back, her hips no longer under her brain's control. I knew it was time.

I pulled my face away from her soaked pussy and kissed her hotly on the mouth, letting her taste how wet I made her as I pulled that damn bathrobe off of her. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around me.

I spun around and deposited Emmy right on the table. She laid back, undoing the bun and fanning her hair out behind her.

I undid my pants and took my hard cock out and stroked it a few times as I watched my best friend's wife, and my own good friend, a mom of two, waiting to receive my cock.

"Clark, let me suck it before you put it in," Emmy suggested, and I wasn't going to say no to that.

Emmy turned her head as I got closer and reached out with a hand, taking my length by the base and leading it to her open mouth.

Emmy took the first half of my cock easily, seeming content to lay there with her head turned to the side, her tongue running along the body f my shaft as she worked her head back and forth.

"Fuck that's good," I sighed as I took a handful of Emmy's hair, wrapping it around my face. I gently rocked my hips back and forth, maximizing the throat she was giving me, but never giving her more than she could handle.

"Mhmm," she agreed around a sloppy mouthful of my meat. What wasn't in her throat, she was skillfully working with a hand, a perfect amount of twist in her wrist. Her other hand was reserved for pleasuring herself, which I was happy to see. She was keeping herself good and wet for me, as well as giving into the situation she and her husband had made and I had happily been the benefactor of.

Once my cock was good and slobbery, as hard as it could possibly be, I slipped out if Emmy' wonderful mouth, and she hummed contentedly as she have it a goodbye tug and twist.

I went back to the end of the table and grabbed Emmy's ankles, wrapping her leg around me, and she dug her feet into the small of my back.

"Ready?" I asked, taking hold of her lithe hips.

"Yeah," she responded, grabbing the sides of the table. She tilted her head back and the air left her lungs as I pushed my rod into her, taking it slowly but not stopping until it was all the way in. "Oh God, Clark. You feel so prefect," she moaned as she let go and the table and massaged her tits.

"You look so good on your husband's table, my cock sliding in and out of you," I told her as I rolled my hips, filling her and then almost pulling out all the way just to full her again. "I love watching my cock go in and out of your pristine pussy."

"Why do you have to be so sweet?" Emmy questioned, looking up at me. "Why can't you just fuck me, use me, and make me feel like a dirty whore only good for fucking? Why do you have to be so good about this?"

I based my hands on both sides of Emmy's ribs and leaned down so I could kiss her belly and then each breast capped by protruding pink nipples. "Because you should enjoy his, Emmy," I told her.

I grabbed her leg and pulled it over, turning her at the hip and putting one leg on the other, changing the angle I was fucking her, making her gasp and her eyes bulge.

I fucked her faster, stroking deeper and longer. "I want you to grow to love this cock, Emmy. I want to worship your body every day I'm here, and I want you to beg for this dick."

"Fuck you, Clark," Emmy moaned, grabbing the side of the table again as I literally fucked her sideways. "Fuck you for making this feel so good."

"I need to pull out right now," I warned, and did so. I rolled her back over so she was on her back properly. I jacked myself for no more than a moment, and shot rope after rope of hot white cum on Emmy's stomach and chest. "You look so good, Emmy. So good," I praised her as I pulled her leg up and kissed her foot as she covered her face in her hands. "Stop feeling bad. This was Sam's idea," I told her.

"I know. I just… I shouldn't want this. I'm married. I'm a mother."

"There's nothing wrong with this, Emmy," I consoled her, scooping up my own cum with my finger as I walked around the table and brought it to her mouth.

Emmy closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue, and she sucked my finger lean.

"Good girl," I praised her, repeating until she had been cleaned off. "Now let's go shower and clean this up before Sam gets home."

"Y… yes sir," Emmy said as she sat up and looked at the floor, not sure what was even happening to her.

Post Thanks / Like

Another brilliant installment! The whole back and forth thing was so hot to read and can't wait to see how everything unfolds in the future. Perhaps an inclusion of Sam in the act?

3. Thanks Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, TPG liked this post