Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Arrangement Ch. 1 with Emmy Rossum and Stephanie Claire Smith

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Arrangement Ch. 1 with Emmy Rossum and Stephanie Claire Smith

The Arrangement Ch. 1
    With Emmy Rossum and Stephanie Claire Smith
    By Harbinger
    M/F, MF/F, F/F, Cheating, fingering, oral, bj, rough fuck, facial, blackmail
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and for entertainment only.
    A/N: Special thanks to HoneyB for fleshing out ideas with me.

"Babe, what's wrong?" you ask Emmy, your darling wife and the mother of your two children.

"Hmm?" she asks, looking up. Her dark brown eyes looking almost startled at the reminder you're there.

"Emmy, what's going on?" you try again, putting down your silverware and taking her delicate hands in yours. "I love you, and you know you can tell me anything. There is nothing we can't discuss," you tell her, offering your heart on a plate.

Your darling wife closes her eyes and her head droops a little. "I'm sorry, Sam. I..." she pauses and takes a deep breath and squeezes your hands so tight. "I cheated on you," she says as she lets out a sob.

You freeze. Everything goes blank. How could Emmy, this wonderful soul you thought so devoted to you, could do this? Never in a million years could you have foreseen this.

"What?" you ask weakly, and your betrayed response thrusts the dagger deeper into her chest. "How? With who?" You ask. You don't give a shit that it should be whom.

"You... you don't know her," Emmy begins. Tears are still in her eyes, but she seems surprised and hopeful because you're still sitting down and speaking to her.

"Her?" you ask, even more shock makes your face paler.

"Yeah," Emmy confirms, still not letting go of your hands even though they went limp a few seconds ago. "It's Stephanie, a woman I met in my yoga class. I... I don't know how it happened. I didn't even have a thing for girls before her. I'm... I'm so sorry, Sam." Emmy begins to cry again and lets go of your hands to cover her beautiful face.

"I can't believe this. But, we slept together just last night," you state.

"I know, and it was wonderful. I still love you, Sam. I'm still attracted to you in every possible way. I can't... I can't begin to explain because I can't understand it myself."

"Who initiated it?" you ask, trying to keep the conversation going to get to the bottom of this. For both of you.

"Stephanie did. She's so seductive, so hot, and such a good flirt. At first I just played back, not expecting anything to ever happen, but the flirting got hotter and hotter, and evolved into harmless touches, that grew to more.

"After a while, things started to get hot, we even kissed," Emmy says, taking a deep breath like the memory was replaying for her. "That's when she said maybe we should stop, and then I... I made the move. I touched her and then... the next three months happened."

You stare straight at your wife, unbelieving she's been seeing a... a woman behind your back for three months! You had no idea until this very night.

"Fuck," you mutter, not sure what to say.

"I'm so sorry, Sam. I don't... what does this mean... for us? Is there anything I can do? Of course I'll never see her again, I'll change yoga studies. You can have a free cheat pass, I'll suck your cock every morning and night until we're passed this. What can I do?" she pleaded, tears rolling down her soft white cheeks.

"I like that free pass idea," you say. "I want it with her, though. I want to fuck the woman you cheated on me with."

Emmy sobers up. "O... okay," she agrees. "But how do we make her do it? We can't... we can't force her."

"No," you say, shaking her head. "We convince her. It's easy; either she fucks me, or...."

"We tell her husband she cheated on him," Emmy suggests, smiling. "Pick me up from yoga Tuesday. We'll confront her together. We bring her back here, and you have at her. My way of apologizing," Emmy offers with a sweep of her hands. "I am truly sorry, Sam."

"I believe you, baby," you tell your wife as you kiss the back of her hand. "Oh, and that blowjob every night and every morning starts tonight."

Emmy smiles, wipes the last tear from her cheek, and happily sneaks under the table. You're both thankful your parents have the kids this weekend.

Tuesday finally comes, and as you're sending the kids off to daycare, you and Emmy can't stop stealing glances, smiling, and sharing kisses. What should have been a potential death blow to your relationship has turned up the heat in the bedroom more than anything has since your wedding.

As soon as the tykes are off, you press your beautiful wife against the hallway wall and kiss her passionately. She kisses you back with just as much fervor, her hands skillfully undoing your belt and finding your rapidly hardening cock.

"Are you ready to use this on Steph?" she asks, dropping to her knees and spitting on the tip of your dick. "Are you going to make her suck it like this? Are you just going to bend her over the nearest surface and fuck her whore pussy?"

You spear your hands through Emmy's long brown curls as she licks all up and down your prick, worshiping it, thankful you didn't send her to the curb the other night. "Yes and yes, my dear," you growl as she suckles on the tip and dances her tongue over your piss slit. "Don't finish me, okay? I want a good sized load for Steph's face," you tell her, and she smiles, still jacking you off but slower now.

"Honey, is it okay if I watch?" she asks humbly, her hands still working on you. "You can say no. It's my apology to you, afterall."

"We'll see how it plays out," you say.

"Okay," Emmy accepts, kissing your cock head and tucking you back in.

The day goes relatively normal; your get some work done and Emmy cleans around the house. You can't miss but notice that she does her chores today in her sexiest black lingerie, stockings and all. She wears that outfit until she changes into her running gear and says it's time for her to go meet Steph.

Not too much more time passes before you get a call from Emmy. She sounds genuinely pained, but you know her sprained ankle is a trap to end the run early so you have to pick up her and Steph.

You dutifully head out to find your wife and the evening's plaything, and you find them right where Emmy said they were.

You get out of the car and see Emmy sitting in the grass, holding her ankle leaned up against a stop sign. Next to her is a stunning blonde woman, definitely younger than you and Emmy, but still in her late 20s or early 30s you guess. Emmy didn't lie about how fucking hot she is.

"Emmy, are you okay?" you ask, playing the doting husband. "What happened.

"I twisted my ankle. Can you two help me to the car?" she asks from gritted teeth. This whole thing is easier to sell with your wife being an actress after all.

"Yeah, of course," the blonde stunner says in an Australian accent. You're not expecting it, but you find it makes the entire situation even more exotic.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride home, too," you tell the other runner.

"Thank you so much," she gives a tiny smile, but is focused on helping your limping lady.

Once you have her in the car, she says, "Sam, how rude of me; this is Stephanie, a good friend of mine."

"Hi Stephanie, I'm Sam, Emmy's husband," you introduce yourself to Steph in the back seat.

The ride to your place is mostly quiet. Once you pull into the drive, Stephanie gets out and expects to help Emmy out, but Emmy gets out all on her own, perfectly fine.

"What the fuck?" Steph asks, seeing you come around the car behind her, essentially trapping her.

"Get in the house," you order the tall blonde, standing just two inches taller than Emmy.

"What is this, Emmy?" Steph asks, fear overtaking her.

"I told Sam about us, Steph. I couldn't hide it anymore," Emmy admits. "Now do as my husband says."

Shock and hurt takes over the Australian beauty, but she admits, following me into the house.

"Listen, Sam. It wasn't anything serious. I wasn't trying to steal your wife," Steph backpedals as you close the door behind the three of you. As soon as the door's closed, you're behind her, sniffing her hair, brushing your fingers down her cheek and side of her neck.

"You are gorgeous. I see why Emmy is so taken with you," you say, kissing the smooth and soft skin behind her ear, making her shutter.

"What are you going to do?" Steph asks, trembling.

"I offered Sam a free cheat pass if he forgave me," Emmy explains, her arms crossed over her chest as she watches you run your hands over her friend and lover's toned abs. "He chose you, and I agreed."

"What if I don't agree?" Steph battled back, but didn't fight me off as I groped her firm breasts under her blue runner's bra.

"If you don't let Sam fuck you, we'll tell Josh all about us."

"No! You can't!" Steph cried as you feel her juicy round ass. "Okay, fine. Just... God, don't tell Josh. Please," she pleaded.

You and Emmy watch together as Stephanie closes her eyes and chants, "I can't believe this is happening," as she sheds her top in front of your hungry gaze.

"Shorts too," you order, and she complies with a huff and a roll of her eyes.

Steph tries to cover the goods from you, but you click your tongue and shake your head. "You fucked my wife, you don't get to hide from me," you chuckle darkly. "Not a single hair. I love it," you say, taking in her perfect Brazilian. "Emmy?"

"Yes my darling?" she asks, showing her complete submission.

"Strip," you tell her, and without a word, she does right down to her birthday suit. "It takes two to cheat."

"I'm sorry, Sam," Emmy says quietly, her head low.

"Don't be sorry; make it up to me. Both of you, on your knees in front of me," you say with a snap of your fingers.

Both girls are one their knees and looking up at you in an instant, the picture of obedience. "Good. Emmy, take it out."

Emmy reaches up and undoes your belt and pants, making eye contact with you the whole time as she fishes out your cock, just starting to swell with the anticipation of it.

"Emmy, get back, hands behind you," you order. "Now go ahead, Stephanie. Suck it," you tell her, and she stares up at you defiantly. "I said suck it. I will not tell you again, or I will be making a phone call," you threaten.

Your beautiful wife watches on, still bare and on her knees, as another man's wife submits and takes your cock into her mouth. Emmy must know this never would have happened had she only kept her mouth shut.

You close your eyes and let your head fall back as you feel Steph's young mouth engulf your semi-soft cock, allowing her to fit it all in her mouth.

You figure out pretty quick that she's not as opposed to this as she appeared at first, because she's pretty enthusiastically sucking you, touching your balls now, as she sees how quickly she can get you to inflate.

"I can't wait to cum on this cute, round face," you tell her, reaching down to cup her chin as she rolls her neck to take your increasing length.

Stephanie closes her eyes and moans, hearing what lies in her future. She starts sucking you harder and faster, drooling all over and making plenty of noise.

Without warning, you withdraw from Steph's mouth, leaving a long line of thick spit still connecting the two of you.

You tap your chin, looking at the spit covered mouth of Steph and then over to Emmy, still dutifully on her knees a little behind Steph. You wonder what to do next with both of these world class beauties.

Emmy, your loving wife, who has been by your side, did cheat on you, but that opened the door for this.

"Emmy dear, show me why Stephanie here is worth cheating on me for."

Emmy looks up at you, the wheels turning in her head. "It was just something fun, new and exciting. And the risk of it all... I can't say I'm sorry enough, Sam."

"Stop telling me you're sorry," you growl, turning your attention to the blonde in front of you. "Stephanie, crawl over to Emmy and let me see you eat her pussy. Don't come up for air until she cums. Understood?"

"I understand," Steph repeats back to you, resigned to her fate as your whore for the day.

Emmy lays down on the floor and angles her torso up, leaning g on her forearms, watching as her secret lover approaches on hands and knees, humiliated.

Stephanie lays down on the floor and looks over to you one more time before burying her married tongue into your own wife's pretty pink pussy.

Emmy moans and you grin evilly, watching these two gorgeous women at your command do your every will. You get the satisfaction of watching your wife's secret lover eat Emmy out for your and her pleasure.

What Emmy did to you hurt you, but you see the carnal pleasure Steph gives her tied in with the thrill she mentioned, which you can understand. You still love Emmy, and you have her to thank, in a way, for this event.

"Go to the living room, both of you," you demand with a snap of your fingers, and both of your playthings do as told, though Emmy groans. She's Cleary close to orgasm. You can see it in her dark eyes and the blush on her face and upper chest.

You follow the little ass parade in front of you, and when you reach the living room, you pull your wife's hair and bring her to the sofa, pushing her down over the arm of it, leaving her tight round ass on full display, making her gasp.

"Steph, eat it," you command.

"What?" the blonde bombshell asks back, genuine shock in her eyes.

"I said eat my wife's ass."

"Sam, you and I have never, and me and Steph..." Emmy tries to step in bit you hold your hand up.

"Of course I've never eaten your pretty ass. Ass eating is for cheating fucking sluts." You turn to Steph and order again, "Now eat. Her ass."

Steph lowers head and marches over to where your wife is still bent over, and squats down. She rubs and kisses Emmy's cute little round ass and then spreads it, spits on Emmy's hole which makes the older woman jump, and then dives in.

You stifle a laugh as this modelesque young blonde whore licks your famous wife's shitterz making her moan and her eyes pop as she experiences a new sensation.

You expect Steph's shoveoffish attitude at first was an act, because Steph is making all kinds of guttural noises as she feasts on Emmy Rossum's booty hole in front of you.

Steph is absolutely into it as she continues to suck and tongue your wife's asshole, she inserts a finger into her pussy as well, and Emmy grabs the couch cushions for dear life.

Not to be left out of this yourself, and remembering as you said earlier, it takes two to cheat. So you get up on the couch and make use of your wife's talented mouth, giving her plenty of cock to suck on while her shadowed lover eats her taboo hole.

You roughly fuck your wife's throat, properly making her gag and tear up as you skull fuck her, her gorgeous curls in your hands as you use her. In most cases you would never be this rough, but she fucking cheated on you.

Despite your rough use of your wife's head, Emmy cums powerfully, crying around your penetrating length. You wonder if the way you absolutely face fucked her turned her on even more, especially when a hot fucking blonde is eating her ass like it'll save her life. Which it kind of is.

You pull your slobbery cock from Emmy's wonderful mouth and she falls forward over the arm of the couch, coughing, red and spent.

You go around her to Stephanie who is wiping her mouth on her arm. You roughly pull her hair and all but drag her to the couch and roughly push her onto it.

Steph gasps as you spread her toned legs apart. You spit on your fingers and roughly feel up her pussy lips, feeling that she's good and wet despite not having any stimulation on her own cunt so far.

"You fucking whore," you laugh, and se darts her eyes away, ashamed and confirming that you're right.

You take your well lubed cock in hand and crouch down, nuzzling your purple head over and then in her perfect pussy lips... and then you sink all the way.

Steph jolts and cries out as you viciously fill her cheating Aussie cint with your cock. "Fuck!" she screams as you brace your hands on the back of the couch and just pummel into her.

You fuck Steph harder and faster than any woman you've ever fucked before. This is a lust and a rage filled fuck as you beat up the pussy that belongs to another man, and it makes you feel so fucking good, so powerful.

"You cheating fucking slut," you growl as Stephanie tries to push you off, but to no avail. "Fucking take it!" you almost bark as her nails claw at your back and her eyes threaten to pop as you savagely tear her up.

"Holy fuck, Sam!" you hear Emmy say in shock next to you. She's never seen you like this before.

The moment has arrived, and you pull out of Steph as quick as you went in, and with two strokes of your hand, you cum blast her face like a flesh shotgun, getting your jizz on her face, her magnificent chest, and her hair.

You fall to the couch between the two women, the three of you sweaty and spent. Emmy rubs your chest and looks at the defeated and used Stephanie Claire Smith.

"Emmy, lick my cum off her face and make her suck it off your tongue." You watch through half lidded eyes as your commands are followed.

"Stephanie, when you get home, kiss your husband deep and hard. Then you can brush your teeth.

The look on her face is undescribable, but she tells you she understands. "Then wait for a text from Emmy for the next time."

"The next time?" she asks, her perfect chest still heaving.

"I just got started with you, and I've seen how happy you make my wife. So I don't see why you shouldn't keep being our play thing."

"Babe," Emmy says, running her fingers through your chest hair. "Tell her about the office."

"Oh, I have a job opening for a personal assistant. You can start Monday. Don't think about wearing panties. I will be checking."

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck me that was hot! Everything from Emmy's face fuck to slamming into Steph at a million miles! Bravo, can't wait for the next chapter hehe.

3. Thanks Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Grr Steph + blackmail and ass eating FTW, doesn't get much hotter than that!

5. Thanks Harbinger, HoneyB thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, HoneyB liked this post