Birthday Bash
With Susi Vidal and Victoria Justice
By Harbinger
Tags: M/F, handjob, bj, M/FF, 69, massage, shower sex, anal

"Hey babe," my girlfriend, Susi Vidal whispers in my ear over my shoulder. "Shift's almost up."

"Yeah, I know. I'm excited to get out of here and celebrate my birthday," I say with a long exhale.

"Any special plans?" Tammy, our fellow nurse asks. I think I see her trying to hide a knowing smirk. I'm a pretty reserved guy at work, but Susi isn't at all. I think Susi has told Tammy a lot about our… vibrant sex life.

"I have a surprise for him," Susi winks. She turns her head and looks at the clock. "Whoo! 4:00, let's gooooo!" Susi shouts, but doesn't care because we're looking at an empty waiting room.

"Alright, let's go change," I tell her and we leave Tammy to finish her reception shift in peace.

"So a surprise, huh?" I ask, hoping she'll spill some details.

"It's more than one, actually," se says with a giddy smile. "It starts off with a relaxing home cooked meal at my place," she tells me. She moved recently and got a new roommate, but I haven't met her and I haven't seen the new place yet. We've been busy with work and she only moved in a few days ago.

We change up in no time, and when I meet Susi again, she's in this stunning top with a nice low cut, showing me a teasing amount of cleavage. Susi has a well rounded body, and her tits more than make up for her "lack of an ass" as she calls it.

As soon as we're alone, I pin my pint size darling to the wall, hands above her head, and I kiss her soundly, my free hand grabbing her more than ample chest.

She moans into my mouth as our tongues play, and I let her go before anyone can possibly see my hungry display. It's still enough to leave her foggy eyed and panting a little.

"Please tell me you're my desert," I growled into her ear before pushing off the wall.

"That's a surprise secret, too," Susi plays and cupping cups my junk with a wink before we walk off, hand in hand. We enjoy our dynamic of being the cute couple that's so sweet we melt teeth, but we're also kinky and dirty behind closed doors.

Now that I've had enough Susi to get me home with her, we head out to the car. We carpool most days.

I look at Susi questioning lyrics as she hops into the passenger seat. She pulls up her GPS and puts her phone in the dash phone stand.

"I'm driving your car today?" I ask, watching as she looks at the mirror under the sun visor and starts applying her favorite lip gloss.

"Just get in the car. I can't give you road head if I'm driving," she says with a side eye and a smile.

She doesn't have to tell me twice. I'm in the driver's seat and buckling in like lightning, making Susi laugh loudly.

As soon as we're on the road and out of the hospital parking lot, Susi is taking me out of my pants and spitting in her hand to get me good and wet for her.

I groan instantly as her warm, slicked hand touches my hardening cock and expertly starts working me, twisting and pulling in all the right ways as I rapidly expand, her hungry eyes watching it hit full length.

"I've been thinking about what I want to do with this cock all day for my birthday boy," Susi says as she spits down the opening of her hand, right on the tip of my dick. "Don't drive us off the road, okay? You haven't even gotten your present yet," she says before leaning down to suck the tip of my cock into her cute round cheeks, her glossed lips feeling amazing on my tight skin.

Susi moans happily as she runs her tongue around the bulbous head and works the rest of my shaft with her soft, wet hand.

I have to work extra hard to focus and act natural as the sinful angel in the seat next to me starts to bob her head up and down on my length. I've had girlfriends before Susi but none of them sucked cock like Susi. Susi socks cock because she loves it.

At every red light I get the chance to hold Susi's head down and fuck up into her delicious mouth until the light turns green again.

She lets herself up for air but continues to give me sloppy licks and kisses before she takes me in again.

We're maybe only a block from home when I pull over because I'm tired of her having me so close to the edge. I grab the sides of her head and I throat fuck her good until I explode in her mouth, and she drinks me all down, moaning and stroking my length as she gulps and slurp in my white cream. I swear this girl luxuriates and lives to give me oral pleasure.

"You taste so fucking good," she moans as she licks me all over, making sure every particle of cum is hers. "I love drinking your cum. I'm so glad it's mine," she says as she gives me one last long kiss and tucks me back into my pants.

"That was fucking amazing, Susi," I tell her honestly, running a hand down my face as the tingles slowly recede. "That was so fucking good," I say as I put the car back into drive now that the stars have left my eyes.

"I had to make sure you're good and drained before tonight's birthday present," she says and smiles coyly.

"V, I'm home!" Susi announces as she opens the door. We kick off our shoes and I look around my girlfriend's new place. My eyes stop when I take in who is on the couch. In workout shorts and a long sleeved top sits Victoria Justice, reading a book with a glass of wine in her hand.

"Susi, I could have put on real clothes if you told me when he was coming over," the leggy Puerto Rican huffs.

"Don't worry, you look great, babe," Susi tells her and walks right past me. V goes back to her book and I awkwardly stand there, waiting for my sweetheart to come back.

When Susi rejoins us, I freeze in place because she's wearing nothing but a black thong and an OnlyPans apron. "Happy birthday, babe," she says with a proud smile.

"Fuck, Suse," even Victoria whistles, putting her book down.

I'm a little surprised at Susi's boldness, being okay in her… attire in front of actress and singer Victoria Justice, who she's known for… maybe two weeks?

"You like?" Susi asks, doing a cute twirl, showing off her little body but sizable tits.

"Yeah, I do," I growl and follow her towards the kitchen.

"Nuh-uh, Susi says with a hand on my chest. "You can watch, but no helping, and no touching until after dinner."

"Come sit by me," Victoria says, patting the cushion next to her but staying right in the middle of it. Left or right, I'll be right next to her.

I take the invite and carefully sit down, trying not to crowd her given the little space she left me. I have a feeling she's playing some kind of trick or game, but I'm not sure what yet.

Susi comes back out of the kitchen and hands me a frosted mug, mostly Guinness, my favorite. She gives me a long, drawn out kiss and looks at Victoria. "Keep our guest happy while I make dinner for us?" she winks.

I furl my brow. That seemed like a major insinuation, an invitation for V tocdo something with or to me….

"Speaking of keeping guests happy, I'm taking massage therapy courses, and I could use a client. I even heard it's your birthday, so how about a free massage?" V asks, looking at me all kinds of hopeful.

"Yeah, that sounds nice," I agree.

"Great!" V says happily and goes off to get her massage equipment.

"Hey babe," Susi calls for me, leaning in the little service window that separates the kitchen from the sitting room V and I are in. "Happy birthday," she winks and blows me a kiss before going to back to busily making dinner, swaying her on-display ass and hips as she sings a song only she hears.

Victoria has set up the table."Take your clothes off. All of them," she insists. With her and Susi both watching me now, I strip down.

"It's his birthday, V. Make him feel really good, okay?" With that, Susi leaves me in the hands of her roommate, the wonderful Victoria Justice.

"Put this on," Victoria tells me, handing me an eye ask. You'll be able to focus on sensations if your sensory is limited."

I put on the sleep mask and relax on her table, trying not to be too anxious or nervous about being touched by the drop-dead gorgeous Victoria, with my very fuckable girlfriend just in the kitchen.

After what felt like a surprisingly long pause, I feel warm, oily hands touch my upper shoulders and my neck.

I sigh and relax as Victoria starts rubbing my traps. She's definitely still a trainee, but it's not a bad massage.

Victoria's unskilled but eager hands glide over my skin and make me tingles but she doesn't get the depth to actually do any deep tissue.

She digs in and does a great job on my lower back, and she isn't shy about massaging my ass. She works down my legs and back up, and on her way up… she cups my balls, making me jump a little.

"Relax. Susi said I get to make you feel really good, remember? It's your birthday, afterall," Victoria sooths my nerves as she expertly fondles my balls with a smooth, warm and oily hand as her other hand aimlessly wanders my lower body.

This goes on for a while until her hand leaves me. I don't feel anything for a bit, and then I feel the table shift, and weight nearby. Then I feel a naked, fully oiled body press down on me.

Victoria's body feels divine pressed on top of me, so slick, warm, and delicious as she slides up and down my back. Her pear shaped breasts with hard nipples feel luxurious on my heated skin.

"I'm going to get off of you, and then you're going to turn over," Victoria whispers hotly into my ear and then nibbles my earlobe.

I feel the massage table relax, and I take it as my que to roll over, and I'm careful to keep the sleep mask on.

Victoria's hands, refreshed with more oil, touch my shoulders again and rub down my chest. She takes a moment to play with my nipples before moving down my stomach.

Her soft hands rub carefully around the base of my cock, but don't touch it, and then down between my legs and under my balls, making me gasp. She's teasing me, and her contented sigh tells me she loves it.

I feel another weight on the table, but Victoria's hands are accounted for, one still massaging my pubis and the other rubbing my nuts and between my legs.

Susi must have joined us. I feel soft lips kiss the head of my cock, a wet and warm tongue licking the vein on the underside of my shaft, and I can't see anything.

"No peeking," I hear Susi's sexy voice tell me before I feel more gentle kisses and more exploring tongue.

I feel hands on my thighs and then I smell the unmistakable, heady scent of pussy right in front of my nose. I lean forward a bit and my nose touches angel soft skin. I stick out my tongue and I can taste arousal. I'm pretty sure it's my darling Susi, but it could just as well be Victoria.

Knowing Susi is here, and not just stamped this but orchestrated this, I don't really care which beauty is on top of me. I go all in and start lapping at the delicious and slick cunt put in front of me.

"Dinner's in the oven, so I have time to play too," I hear Susi explain in a hushed voice, keeping me from finding out if she's the girl on top of me or the girl in front of me, tongue my balls and the soft skin of scrotum between them.

"Just enough time for a snack," I hear Victoria’s melodious voice say before feeling two pairs of lips, two tongues wrap around my cock their tongue swirling around it to dance with each other.

"Oh fuck," I groan and try not to buck my hips before I bury my tongue in the mystery pussy again. It's such good snatch I don't even care which girl it is. If I know my Susi, she won't tell me, either.

I hear a moan and then I feel the pussy I'm licking pulse as I slither my tongue inside of the gooey gash. I swirl my tongue around, and the conti using moans make a nice vibration around my meat.

One of the mouths steps up the game and starts suckling on my cock tip while the other slowly runs up and down my length, and a hand ceaselessly fondles my balls with the perfect pressure. The pussy around my tongue starts to convulsed and whichever sweetheart on top of my starts grinding, riding my mouth as she comes. I new flood of wetness gushes out and I hear a sharp squeak. Susi does that sometimes, but I don't know if that's a Justice trait as well or not.

Half of my cock is down one of their throats and a hand is vigorously stroking what's not encased in mouth. The second set of talented lips suckles one of my nuts, making me groan again.

The oddest thing is that despite all of this, I'm ragingly hard but no where near busting.

"How are you holding up?" I hear Susi's voice. It's her knowing, teasing voice.

"Susi, what did you do to me?" I ask, and I'm met with a giggle.

"I slipped a blue pill into your beer."

"Jesus Christ."

"There's two of us, we love cock, and we want you to get the most of your birthday." I can hear the nonchalant shrug in her voice.

The girl on top slowly gets off, and I assume the satisfied hum comes from her.

I feel fingers brushing my temples. The eye mask comes off and both amazing women are standing shoulder to shoulder smiling like devils, both naked as could be, shimmering in oil.

"Happy fucking birthday," I chuckled as I watch Susi and Victoria Justice make a show of making out in front of me, joining together at the hip, their hands wandering each other's bodies as they tongue kiss. It almost feels rehearsed. It might be.

Susi and Victoria are the same height, so it's easy for them to reach between each other's legs and pleasure one another. Their tongues dance and glide together as they start to pant heavily, their hands just out of my sight.

I watch the show for a bit, but I need one of them on my cock, and soon.

"Susi, ride my dick," I tell her and the girls break the kiss, a long string of saliva going with them and then splitting to fall between their cleavage.

Susi climbs the table with a pleased smile on her face. I point to Victoria and motion for her to come over as well. With Susi preparing to mount my cock, that means Victoria has only one seat in the house.

Victoria dutifully climbs up and Strattera my chest. The last sight I see is Susi using the massage oil to get my cock good and lubed for her. I feel her tight pussy grab me as she sinks down, and Victoria lowers her hips to drop her pussy on my mouth.

Susi moans as she starts to slowly roll her hips, taking me in, almost out, and in again. As I lick Victoria, she tastes just as good as Susi, but it is a slightly different taste. It was definitely Susi I was 69ing with earlier.

"Oh my God this feels so damn good," Susi says contentedly as her weight comes off of me, and then slides back into place. She's taking her time, feeling every inch of me go in and out of her, and it feels fantastic.

VJ slowly rolls her hips like the dancer she is, matching her timing to Susi as she rides my face. I can't see them, my view cut off by Victoria's tight ass, but I can hear the sound of them making out above me again, and it's so fucking hot.

As Susi's own orgasm starts to build, so does her tempo and the sound of her moans being swallowed by Victoria's mouth.

I can't help but to start thrusting up, meeting Susi's down grinds allowing me to hit so fucking deep into her tiny hole. She rides me like a rodeo bull until she quivers and her pulsing core starts strangling my cock with her orgasm. She cries out in ecstacy as her O pummels her. V probably ly broke their make put probably because she gets off on the sound of Susi's lust filled cries.

"The dick, you rubbing my big clit, and watching you ride my boyfriend's face… just fuck!" Susi moans and I can hear her kissing Victoria Justice again as she regains air.

With a quivering, shaking moan, Susi slowly gets up and lets my still throbbing cock slide out of her.

"Oh my god," Susi giggles.

"You creamed all over his cock, girl," Victoria laughs with her.

"I'm to check on dinner while you clean him up and go next," Susi orchestrates as she wobbles towards the kitchen. "Fuck that's good dick."

I chuckle at Susi, but it's cut off by my own gasp as Victoria leans forward and engulfs my cock in her throat. She loudly, hungrily sucks my cock, her tongue hitting every inch. Slurping sounds escape her mouth as she takes in my pre-cum and Susi's creamy mess. She takes me in almost to the balls and she gags noisily. I can feel the spit running out of her mouth and running down to my asshole.

Susi comes back from the kitchen and giggles. "God I love what an enthusiastic slut she is. She was all about this birthday present for you."

"I had a feeling," I chuckled back as ai hammer my hips up, hitting the spongy back of Victoria's throat marveling that she can take this much of a skull pounding. "Without that pill I probably would have came inside of you," I laugh as Victoria uses her own hand on the back of her head to keep taking me.

Finally she lets herself up for air, gasping like she was nearly drowned. "Holy fuck, what a cock," she rasps, a hand lazily, weakly stroking me. She occasionally kisses the side of my purple, straining shaft as she continues to recover.

"Man, that pill really fucking works," Susi agrees as she sits on the edge of the edge of the massage table and applies a fresh coat of oil to her big jugs, and begins to titty fuck me, letting VJ leisurely kiss my nuts as she starts to slowly come back to life.

"I need to drug you more often. This is great," Susi laughs as she spits down her cleavage and onto my dick. I'm surprised it isn't painful yet.

"Alright, let me on that snake," Victoria says as she pushes herself up. The massage oil now covering the both of you makes it plenty easy for her to glide her pussy and thighs across my body, and it's Susi that grabs my cock and helps line it up with Victoria's hot Puerto Rican pussy.

"Oh shit," Victoria says, trembling as I bottom out in her. "Goddamn that's a nice dick," she moans as she starts rocking those Hispanic hips.

Susi takes a step back from the table and watches with a smile as I grab Victoria's slim hips and pound the shit out of the dark haired girl, making her moan and while I beat up her rich pussy. "I love watching you enjoy your present."

"She feels so good on my cock," I say truthfully. Fucking Victoria and talking to Susi about it like she's not even there just makes the using, the ownership of the situation that much hotter. "She's so fucking tight!" I groan as the woman in question wraps her arms around my shoulders and digs her nails into my back as I fuck up I to her.

As I start to get tired, Victoria has the strength to keep riding me, our slippery bodies reducing friction, allowing her to fuck herself on me easier.

Victoria shudders and gasps into my neck, and I'm not sure why until I see Susi putting the nearly empty bottle of lotion down, and her other hand by Victoria's ass. I think my girlfriend is fingering Victoria Justice's asshole!

Her breathing gets even more intense and she's moaning like the true whore in heat she is as I plunder her cunt and my sweet but dirty Susi pillaged her starfish with at least one finger.

Victoria cries out, her eyes screwed shut and her mouth wide open as she cums hard, her entire body spasming. I almost feel like I should hold her down to make sure she doesn't fall off, but my cock is still buried deep inside her.

I've made both Justice and Susi cum, but I'm still waiting with almost gritted teeth for my turn.

Susi looks at the nearest clock and smiles. We have 45 minutes left before dinner is over. We can get showered and cleaned up before we eat," she suggests.

"That sounds great, but I'm still swinging granite over here," I point out.

With the same shaky legs Susi displayed earlier, Victoria climbs off of me and heads to towards the bathroom. "You two coming?" the dark haired spitfire asks.

Susi and I follow the hot Latina, and as soon as we're all in the spacious bathroom, Susi is on her knees and sucking Victoria's delicious wetness from my cock and balls as the most recently fucked woman gets the water heated up.

"Susi, if you keep fingering my ass like, I just might look into getting a buttplug," Victoria laughs and Susi joins her, but faul at biting back a large growl.

"Oh what's that? You like the idea of taking my new roommate's ass?" Susi asks teasingly. She approaches Victoria's backside and smacks the juicy nectarine, and Victoria moans sensually.

Susi spreads Victoria's ass and spits right on target, and Victoria moans again.

"Come and take it, birthday boy," Victoria offers as she steps inside the shower.

I take the bait, and as before I can get in the shower with V, Susi grabs my shoulders, gets k to her toes and says, "I want you to tear that ass up. Give her that big load we've been building, and then we'll have your special birthday dinner. After that, I want a. Birthday creampie from you." Her hand jerking me off during that pep talk felt nice and lubed, and I spot a tube of Astroglide I didn't see upon first bathroom inspection.

I step in behind VJ, who looks fucking delicious with her hair wet and slicked back, the steaming water running down her sexy body, her hands massaging her tits.

Susi is last in and slides the shower door shut. I pull Victoria's hair around my hand and press her against the wall, pulling on her hip to present to me her gorgeous ass.

"Do it. Fuck my ass on your birthday. I want you to," Victoria moans, looking over her shoulder as Susi takes my silicone-lubed cock her hand and spreads Victoria's ass apart with the other, and lines me up.

"Go for it, Champ," Susi grins and I slowly push forward, sliding my cock head into Victoria's tight, barely yielding backdoor.

"Oh fuck!" Victoria moans as I pull her head back by the hair, arcing that hot fucking back of hers.

"God that looks nice," Susi says, crouched down with her hands on her thighs as she observes, her tits dangling tantalizingly.

I push in a bit more and Victoria's sphincter around me holds tight to my flesh, but the lube lets me get in a bit deeper.

"Oooooh my Gooooood," Victoria continues to moan as I give her another inch.

"You're doing so good, V, taking my boyfriend's big cock in your tight little ass," Susi praises her. "Just a few more inches," she says and reaches her hand under Victoria to start slowly working her clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Victoria starts panting as her hips start to jerk on their own, meeting my thrusts into I'm finally in all the way in, making her intake a sharp breath of air.

I let go of her hair and she lets out a low "fuck," as I slide out and then back in. Susi turns her head and claims her mouth, delicate fingers playing with a sensitive clit as I started to stroke with slow, deep thrusts into Victoria's backdoor.

I could finally feel the finale building in my balls. Susi's pill could only do so much, and everything that we had already done plus VJ's magically tight asshole was enough for me to break through.

I know that being too rough can hurt V, so I lose myself in her strangling sphincter and her hot moans as I can without tearing her up.

My thrusts become short and fast, signaling the end. Susi separates her lips from Victoria but continues to finger the older girl and roughly rub her clit.

Victoria gives out and cums loudly, and I'm right behind her, shooting my load deep up her ass, making her cry out even louder and knees give out.

I'm still spurting into her, my cock and the tightness of her own hole being the only things keeping my jizz from running out of her as Susi and I help her into a doggy position.

"Slowly know," Susi says as I slowly slide out of Victoria. She gasps and then moans again as Susi's lips and tongue replace my dick.

I turn off the water and look back to see Susi still sucking my payload out of Victoria's ass and liking between her legs and her thighs perfectly clean.

"Dinner should be almost done," Susi says as she wipes off her cute little mouth. "Don't dare put clothes on. It's still your birthday, and there are plenty of holes between the two of us you haven't cum in."