Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Bolt and the Detective" Episode 2 with Olivia Holt feat. Emmy Rossum

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Bolt and the Detective" Episode 2 with Olivia Holt feat. Emmy Rossum

Bolt and the Detective Episode II
    With Olivia Holt, feat. Emmy Rossum
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, sci-fy, super powers, shower sex, fingering, bj
    Disclaimer: This story is pretty obviously fiction and for entertainment only.

I poured two cups of coffee. Emmy had gone to bed after her long day, and she trusted me to do whatever came next.

What that was, I didn't know yet. I still had the glowing eyed blonde, Olivia, in my kitchen with nothing but panties and a hospital gown.

I wanted to get her practically dressed, but Emmy was 6 inches taller and a fair bit lankier than the lightning bolt sitting at my kitchen table.

"In the morning, I'm going to get you new clothes," I said, ending te awkward silence between us.

"I can't pay you back," Olivia said softly, looking at the coffee I put in front of her.

"Don't worry about it," I brushed off. "Between me and Emmy, we get by pretty good."

"I can tell," Olivia said, looking around my spacious home. "Beyond the clothes… what am I supposed to do? Where am I supposed to go?"

I took a deep breath. "That's what we need to figure out. What to do, anyway. You can't go anywhere. There are dangerous, powerful people after you. They currently think you're in the wind. We killed or have in custody the only people who knew for certain where you were," I said.

"What about the guy that had me in his car? I didn't kill him," Liv said.

"Really, Olivia? You don't think you killed him? You think with your powers and what you can do when you're angry, you didn't kill him?"

"I don't remember killing him, but does fit my MO…." the young blonde yielded.

"Yup," I agreed, slowly swiping my coffee. "Tired at all yet?"

"No sir," she said, shaking her head. Her eyes shone on the table, lighting it up with a dim backlight in my mostly dark kitchen, only the light over my stove on. "Feeling wide awake. I'm guessing it's a powers thing."

I tried to stifle a yawn, trying to hide my own mortality. She caught it, though.

"You can go to bed. If anything happens, I'll wake you, okay?" the sweet young thing offered.

"You can watch TV, you can play a game, help yourself to food. You can definitely take a shower," I said, remembering what she had to do just minutes ago to the crisp piece of shit in the basement before he got zapped… and what she did to me.

"Connor…" Olivia began and looked at me. "Thank you, from the bottom of my weird and sparky heart." Her eyes flickered down. "You didn't get to cum, either," she said blatantly. "Feeling uncomfortable?"

I quietly chuckled. "It's nothing I haven't dealt with before, Olivia," I chuckled again.

"Emmy rolled really well with what happened down there. Since she's really tired and asleep, do you think she'd mind if I uh… helped you out?"

I took another slow sip of coffee and stared at the floor. I hesitated to answer because I really wasn't sure.

"Think of it as a thank you for helping me, and as a payment for the clothes you're getting me tomorrow, and the resources I'll use while I'm here."

I shook my head. "Liv, you don't have to sell your body to me because you're in a rough spot. Please don't do that. You don't have to," I told her, looking into her beautiful burnt honey eyes again.

"I know I don't have to, Connor," Olivia quietly argued. Knowing she didn't want to wake Emmy, though I'm sure we both would have liked my wife's opinion on the matter.

I wasn't going to have Olivia suck my cock again until I knew it, but I had a feeling I already knew what she'd say. Emmy was a lot more adventurous than I, and she was a very free spirit when we had met.

"Let's table this discussion for now. We'll find a way to bring it up with Emmy, okay?"

Olivia and I agreed to sleep on the idea of her uh… paying rent… until a later point. I did have to go to bed with a semi hard cock, because as much as I hated to admit it, I personally liked the idea, because how couldn't I?

I headed to my room and stealthily opened the door, and undressed down to my briefs. I crawled into bed next to Emmy and nuzzled into her, but didn't try to disturb her.

"You smell," she said into the darkness. "Babe, you need to take a shower."

"Olivia is going to use it soon, I think." Were we already going to have "the talk?"

"Cool. Just keep it down and don't wake me up," Emmy said almost dismissively.

"What?" I asked for clarification.

Emmy rolled over and took hold if my partially hard cock.

"Get her to drain this for you. She already had it in her mouth. I had another man's cock and jizz on my hand tonight. This girl can shoot fucking lightning, Connor. Nothing is fucking normal for us right now. Nothing has been normal for us since I got the DA spot and you were promoted to Detective. As long as she doesn't get pregnant, I don't really care. Now let me sleep." Before I could even ask, she said "Yes I promise we're okay," and then kissed me on the lips before she rolled back over.

"I love, babe. This girl isn't going to stop that or get in the way."

"I know, Connor. Think about it from her point, too; she's alone, has no idea who she is, people are after her and she has no idea what could happen at any given hour if any day. You, and to a way smaller degree, me, is all she has. I'm thinking more about what you can do for her than what she can do for you, honey. Now go help that girl relax."

As I left my bedroom with a clean pair of underwear, I made it to the bathroom not connected to my bedroom, and heard the water already running.

I opened the door and stalled, because I wasn't sure how to approach this situation. Was I supposed to announce myself, did I just go in and join Olivia?

I watched her through the fogged up shower screen, watched the way she hung her head and let her blond hair curtain all the way around her face, the way she put her weight on one leg and fully stretched out the other behind her. She leaned against the shower wall with both arms outstretched, letting the hot water run down as much of her petite body as possible.

"I can feel you watching me, Connor," Olivia said just loud enough to be heard over the water. "I can also feel… your presence. I can feel your… well… electromagnetic field."

"Like a shark?" I asked, genuinely intrigued as I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

"Pretty much, yeah. Are you going to keep watching me, or are you coming in?" Olivia asked, broaching the subject for me.

I ditched my only article if clothing and joined her in the roomy shower box.

Olivia, still not used to being naked around other people, or at least as far as she knew, covered her small but firm breasts with one arm and covered her perfectly smooth pussy with her other hand.

"If you actually want me to go, I can…" I tried to offer, but she leaned in and kissed me hard, wrapping both arms around my neck.

I instantly kissed her back and picked her off the floor, and she wrapped both legs around me, too.

I turned and pushed her against the wall as our tongues battled and heavily exhaled into each other's mouths.

With her legs around me, and her body supported by me and wall, she reached down between our bodies and started playing with the tip of my hardening dick, pulling up on it gently with just her fingertips.

I sighed into her mouth before we broke the kiss. I felt the raw electricity she could summing at any time coursing under her skin, and just the most trace charges of it touching my skin to give me goosebumps.

"God that feels good," I moaned into the little blonde's ear. It took all of my self restraint to control my hips, to stop myself from bucking into her soft hand.

"Yeah?" Olivia asked, and I could feel her lips curl into a smile against my neck, seemingly happy to please.

"Pardon the pun, but your touch is absolutely electrifying."

"I just want to make you feel good, Connor," she breathed against my neck and kissed my jaw. "You saved my life tonight, and I know it."

"Olivia, I have a darling wife to make me feel good, but how are you?" I asked, and turned the tables on her by kissing the smooth column of her neck, making her shiver. "I bet you need some relief." She gasped as I licked her skin. "You were pressured to pleasure two men, with nothing in return."

"I uh, I was planning on touching myself before you came in," she admitted, her light touch stopping.

"Let me take care of that," I suggested, putting the pint-sized experiment on the floor of the shower. I turned her around so she could brace the wall as I continued to attack her neck and shoulder with hot kisses. I brushed her neck with my knuckles, and slowly dragged my fingertips down the length of her small but tight body.

I grazed her light brown nipple and she gasped, jumped a little even, and her eyes briefly flashed brighter. This girl's unelected alterations had Mae her extremely sensitive to the touch of others as well.

I could feel little tremors as my hand got lower and lower, over her belly and along her hips. Her breathing was already deep, and I hadn't gotten to her center yet.

Olivia looked down and watched my torturously slow descent. I knew that if I was too fast, her body wouldn't have time to prepare and she might be too overstimulated. Given her powers, that could end terribly.

"How am I so wet already?" she asked, turning her face towards me. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her madly after she asked such a question, both of hands on her silky thighs. She moaned lewdly into my mouth as I traced back up to where her legs joined, but not quite to her intimate gorge.

The more aroused she got, the brighter her eyes shined, and the lights in the bathroom lowered, like she was drawing power from them. "Connor, I need you to touch me now," Olivia almost begged her lips brushing against mine as she spoke.

I granted her wish and brought both of my hands to touch her puffy outer labia. She drew in a deep breath and covered my hands with her own. I knew I would have to be slower than I had ever been before with how sensitive she was to touch.

I managed her with a father's pressure and I already had her gasping as I reached her slick inner lips. She was already so fucking worked up and wet. I had never felt a woman so ready and slick.

"Jesus Christ, Olivia, I whispered into her ear as I ran all my fingers up and down her slit, sliding her lips together. She threw her head back against my shoulder and bit her own thumb as I ever so carefully brushed her clit.

She was almost hyperventilating as I circled the outermost region of her clitoral hood with the pad of my thumb, and her eyes were a racecar yellow. "Fuuuuuuck," she moaned on the in and out breath as my hands slid back down, all the way to where her legs met, and just as slowly back hlup to revolve around her swollen clit again.

"I'm going to enter you with a finger, okay?" I checked in, and the little lightning bolt could only furiously nod as she continued to chew her thumb.

With a single middle finger, I slid into the tightest, wettest fucking young pussy I had ever felt in my life. She whined almost pathetically as I moved in and stroked her spongy g-spot.

"You're so wet, girl," I chuckled into her ear and she only giggled. "I'm almost afraid to put my cock into this sensitive, sopping pussy."

"Will you, hirh, please though?" she did beg this time, wrapping an arm behind us to hold the back of my head. "I need to feel your big cock inside me, stretching my tiny walls. Please, sir?"

I growled right in her ear at her request, and her use of sir. I had started to finger her a little faster as she talked to me, and even over the sound of the running shower I could hear the sounds my finger was making in her soaked cunt.

"Please sir, I need it so bad. I want to cum on your cock as you fuck me, please!" Olivia whined in my ear as she started to hump my finger. "At least give me another finger! I'm so fucking wet, sir!"

I yielded to her request and plunged another finger into her on my next instroke, and she had to bite my neck to stop herself from screaming as I fingerbanged her, hard, fast, and loud with her juices sloshing around my digits.

"Sir, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum on your rough fingers! Oh my God it feels so good!" She didn't hold back, and I worried about Emmy waking up, but the thought was pushed from my mind as her pussy tightened with an inhuman strength, causing me to pull out of her before she could crush my digits.

I was glad we were in my shower, because she squirted ferociously as she came, a wave of her arousal slashing out onto my shower floor.

Olivia's orgasm was so powerful it brought her to her knees and her body completely trembled, her mouth wide open but she was unable to scream somehow, but her eyes emitted a beam of light like LED headlights.

As her eyes dimmed back down to normal levels, her small, heaving chest started to slowly taper down as well.

She fell to the shower floor and curled up into a little ball, completely shattered by her orgasm, and it was only from a finger bang!

"Jesus Christ, Liv." I fell to my knees beside her and put my hand on her shoulders as she took in rapid breaths, her head lifted just enough so she wouldn't take in water.

"I'm, I'm okay," she said with a shaky voice. "I'm just… what they've done to me makes me so sensitive. Every touch sets my nerves on fire, Connor. Your touch and your fingers felt so good."

"Well I'm glad for that, at least," I chuckled as I moved a wet lock of hair from her face.

"I don't… I'd wake the entire world if you fucked me right now," she laughed.

"I can, I can still suck your cock," she offered, a weak hand reaching out to touch me, feeling my iron-hard length and the tight hot skin covering it. "I want to taste your load, Connor, not just your precum," she told me as she worked herself back up to her knees, her hand still lightly pumping me with just the right amount of twist.

"If you want to," I said, getting up to my feet.

"I was hoping you'd let me," Olivia said with a smile, her dimly lit eyes looking so flirtatious and mischievous. "In your basement is the only memory of sucking cock, but… I think I love it," she said as she let the warm water get me good and wet for her as she stroked me.

"You're certainly good at it," I chuckled as she stuck out her pink tongue and circled my puffy mushroom tip.

"You saved my life, and I trust you with it. I put a lot of trust in you by giving you my mouth, knowing at any time you could pull my hair and fuckcmy throat senseless," she whispered before pressing my cock up to my body and dragging her tongue up from balls to piss slit.

"Jesus fuck, Olivia," I moaned as she swirled her tongue around and around the rounded head of my cock, that same devious look in her eyes.

"I can't wait for you to cum in my pretty little throat, sir," she teased before wrapping her lips around my cock tip, sucking and continuing that sinful swirl, making my entire body tingle.

"How the fuck are you so good at this already?"

"I'm a fast learner," she said before trailing a long line of thick spit over my entire length and working it around with both hands. "And I can feel your pulse, your heartbeat through this," Olivia told me, kissing the slit. "I can tell… exactly what drives you wild," she purred before opening her mouth wide and letting me sink my length in as much as I wanted.

I slid in slowly, feeling every centimeter of her mouth and throat until I felt the squishy end. I slowly pulled back out and repeated, showing her that she was right to trust me with the gift of her oral services.

She smiled up at me and continued to pump me with her hands. "Thank you," she breathed and kissed up and down, up and down the length of my shaft adoringly. She licked me, full length up the sides down the bottom, and full up the other side.

"You're driving me crazy, Liv," I said as I leaned one arm against the shower wall. "You're such a fucking tease."

"Well how about I do this, then?" she asked rhetorically as she cupped my balls and began to massage with one hand asks she sucked down my length and started bobbing, her hand vigorously working what wouldn't fit in her mouth.

"Jesus Christ," I groaned and pounded the shower wall as Olivia violently slurped in and pushed back out the building spit and precum.

I pulled her hair back over her shoulders so I could see her cute heart shaped face and round cheeks hollow out and puff back up as she sucked me.

I had seen her deepthroat before, so I knew she could handle it. I took a gamble and pushed my hips forward, getting a little *gick* for my trouble.

Olivia let go of my slobber drenched balls and grabbed the back of my thighs with both hands, and I knew she was down.

I put one hand on the back of her head and kept the other braced on the shower wall as I started tocfuck her mouth with measured deep strokes. She met me half way, pushing her head forward to take me all the way in.

I tried to pull my hips back, but Liv moved her hands up and pushed on my ass, keeping my cock trapped in her hot, liquid mouth. More and more saliva and precum leaked out from the corner of her lips as she electively choked on my cock.

Her face started to turn red and her eyes lit up again in a deep burnt orange and I started to get worried. She finally took me out and let herself gasp for air, thick, globby strings of saliva running down her chin and onto her small tits. I was blocking the spray, so she stayed quite the image.

She kept jerking me as she regained color to her face and her eyes calmed down. She didn't say a word, but went right back to smoking my sausage as soon as she could. She didn't deep throat me again, but went ⅔ down my length with ease.

"Olivia, I'm going to cum really fucking soon," I warned her, and she flicked her eyes up at me with a savage hunger.

She took me all the way in again and fluttered her throat as mich as she could, her hand playing with m balls and the other massaging the soft flesh between my legs.

My hips bucked on their own, making me tickle her gag reflex. I pulled out half way and coated the inside of her mouth and the top of her throat with my seven, and she wolfishly gulped it all down, moaning whorishly as she sucked.

She didn't stop sucking until she was sure my balls were completely empty.

She came off with the inside of her lips dragging wetly over my skin, her tongue doing one more swirl around my head before she kissed it goodbye.

She took a moment to catch her breath again before looking up at me. "I'm glad your cum is the first I remember drinking."

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Great fucking work! Love to see Liv with Electric powers and getting some shower pleasure.
    What is it gonna take for her to blackout the entire city? Ass-fuck?

3. Thanks TPG, Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, JU5TU5, Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man I can't wait for him to just pound her into oblivion.

5. Thanks whaywood13, Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes whaywood13, Harbinger, TPG, JU5TU5 liked this post