Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Tour Bus Action with Miley...

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Tour Bus Action with Miley...

As the one and only TGP would say: This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!

====
    Miley alone on her tour bus sighs as she sits there staring at her blackberry. Nothing much to do, after all it’s been quite some time since she deleted her twitter account.

She looks at the box she keeps beside her favorite seat on the bus as she opens it up and begins to look at all the random pictures she has taken over the last several months and some pictures of her taken by the show photographers. She get’s back into her random pictures she had taken over the time she’s been on tour and gets to several pictures of men she has fantasized about on lonely nights.

It’s not long until she realizes she has her hand down her skirt with her hand fondling her tight pink flower. Pictures of countless men, woman, friends and some family are just laying around now as she pulls her hand up from her cunt and starts sucking on her fingers. Sucking off all her freshly made juices as her other hand wrestles her skirt down her hips and over her thighs - she brings her other hand down to get her skirt off. She then spreads her legs wide across the front of the sofa and pulls her panties aside and plunges her fingers back in her soft pink lips - in and out and rub, repeated over and over again. She suddenly hears something as someone opens the main door to the tour bus. She quickly grabs a sheet and throws it on herself.

As it turns out it’s the cute guy she’d been eyeing for awhile now on tour, he walks in and asks her “Miss Cyrus, is there anything I could get for you in the store?”

A stirring smile comes across her face as she looks up at him and says “I’m sure there’s something you’ve been wanting to give me…” As she looks down at his crotch, a pinkish look comes across his face. Miley comforts him by saying “I know you want to give it to me, just as I want you to come here and fuck me.” The look on his face turns from an embarrassment into a confident look. Miley throws the sheet up, which was pretty much see through anyway - to reveal she isn’t wearing anything but her lacey shirt and white cotton panties.

Steadily Steven unzips his pants and throws his pants to his ankles, he looks over at Miley and says “Now get down and crawl over here you little whore.” She grins as she slides down the front of the sofa and onto her knees. She wraps the bottom of her top around her fingers as she slides it up and over her small, perky breasts and off her head and she lets it fall to the floor. She seductively crawls over on her hands and knees, she gets to Steven and pulls his boxers down and starts to stroke his cock as it gets harder and harder. She starts to tongue his balls as his hand now finds it’s way on the back of her head as she slowly puts her lips on the tip of his dick and slowly slips his cock in and out of her mouth, massaging his manhood with her tongue. He forcefully begins to shove her face down gagging her, he pulls her head back as drool begins to dribble from her mouth and just as soon as that began to happen he shoves her face back down - she gags even more and almost throws up. He pulls her back again and she looks like she’s going to cry but shouts at him “IS THAT ALL YOU GOT BITCH!?”

He smirks and looks down into her eyes “You’ve been through this before, haven’t you - you little slut.” He pulls her up, turns her around and bends her over and shoves his swollen member into her pussy - she let’s out a quick moan and he begins to pound her from behind. Slamming into her ass from behind, her ass begins to turn red as she keeps screaming with satisfaction he pulls out and teases her lips as she begs for more.

But without a 2nd thought he shoves his finger tip into her ass, she squeals a bit and he realizes she hasn’t been fucked there yet or not much anyway. He slowly eases his finger in and out as she begs for him to shove his cock back into her pussy. He eases another finger in and keeps probing her anus. He then takes his fingers out and slowly pushes the head of his prick into her tight asshole, she squeals even more now, sighing heavily as he keeps pushing in and slowly pulls out as it eases in. Slowly, surely he pushes in, inching more and more of his cock into her tight hole. Finally bored with just easing in and out, he shoves his dick into her ass all the way as she screams in pain, he pulls out all the way and shoves back in, tears well up in her eyes as she shoves her hand down and starts to fondle her clit to ease the pain. He shoves his cock in, and pulls out repeatedly as she slowly begins to enjoy it while she fingers her pussy. She throws her head back and he pulls her hair toward him and tells her “Tell me how much of a whore you are.” She moans, sighs and let’s out “I’M… A-UHHH… BIG FUCKING… WHORE!”

In an instant he pulls out of her now puckered anus and plants his prick back into her sopping wet cunt. She moans every time he pushes back int and sighs eveytime he pulls out. She once again takes her fingers back to her clit and starts to get it tingling once again while he fucks her sweet pink pussy.

The look on his face is covered in sweat as he keeps pummeling into her pussy which his hands gripping her hips, he pulls her in and pushes her body away - in and out, in and out. She sighs, moans and flips her head back and fourth.

He quickly gets faster for a moment as he builds up momentum for his final eruption. Miley pleads for him to pull out and blast that load all over her face and give her a taste. Then without warning he erupts inside her cunt, blasting his load deep into her womb. He pulls out as her pussy drips with her own juices and his sperm. She lookspissed, but quickly begins to scoop up whatever she can with her hands and devour it.

She licks her lips and swallows as he tries to get himself composed and ready to leave the bus. She looks up at him and says “Thanks, I need that.” He just smirks as he gets his pants back on and wipes the sweat away from his face.

Miley then collapses back into the chair. Something catches her eye, yet she believes it’s just her imagination of a camera flash from the side,

2. Thanks , X42 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

nice scenario, thanks star(f)ucker

4. Thanks star(f)uckers_inc thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for commenting dude. I was going to retire. But thisone just came to me and I wrote it out. lol

Post Thanks / Like

fantastic story. Miley is always a great choice for the Star.

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to retire. But thisone just came to me and I wrote it out

Retire? What the hell for? Why would you want to do that when there's so many babes (and scandals) floating around today! Its never been a better time to be a fan-fic writer.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree with TPG. You should definitely stick around.