Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Bull Services Ch.13 with Paris Berelc, Dua Lipa, Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Bull Services Ch.13 with Paris Berelc, Dua Lipa, Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid

Bull Services Ch.13
    with Paris Berelc, Dua Lipa, Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid

Written by os1
    CODES: MF, MFF, Public, Incest, anal, oral, squirt, cuckold
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: This is all fantasy Hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to leave any girls or scenes you would like to see, I am open to suggestions or requests. I have a few in my head already but always welcome more ideas.

“Now boarding all first class passengers to London at Gate 7C” I heard over the speaker system as I was sitting in the international terminal of LAX. I got up and headed over to get in line to board my flight. It was my first time flying first class and also my first work trip, I had a client that wanted me to come to London and help her deal with an issue from her past. She had paid for me to fly out first class on top of a hefty fee for the international call.

I made my way down the jet way getting into the plane and heading towards the first class seats.
    “Billy!” I heard my name called and looked over in they direction where it came from “Oh my God it is you” I heard as I looked and saw Paris Berelc smiling at me. She was looking extremely cute in a white top and sexy white skirt.

“Paris, so good to see you” I said as I hugged the beautiful asian girl, “what brings you to London” I asked her.

“Meeting some friends in Spain for a trip decided to head out a few days early and explore a few other places first” She said before we got interrupted.

“Hey asshole your in my seat move it” I turned to look to see an overweight stressed out looking man that looked like he was about to collapse just from walking down the jet way.

“Look man, I’m just talking to a friend, tell you what I’m seated just a few rows up and I’m pretty sure it was an empty row so how about we switch and you can get the row to yourself” I said as Paris looked at me with pleading eyes to not let this guy sit next to her.

“Sure, I mean an Alpha male like me deserves the best, I should get my own row, hell I should get my own plane” he said as he took my ticket and gave me his and we all took our seats.

“Oh thank god, I think I would have killed myself if I had to sit next to that thing the whole flight” Paris laughed

“No problem, I’m glad to have the company but the guy did look familiar did you recognize him?” I asked Paris

“I mean I guess he kinda does but this is LA everyone is somewhat famous out here, problem saw him in a commercial or something” Paris said as we settled into our seats for the long flight.

I looked ahead to where the guy was seated and watched as he tried to hit on a flight attendant who was so far out of his league she wouldn’t give him the time of day if it wasn’t her job to be nice to him. As I watched him with her it all clicked into place for me

“Holy Shit!” I scream whispered to Paris “I know who he is”

“Who?” Paris asked as she looked at me

“The “Alpha Male” up there does this sound familiar” “Come on baby don’t play hard to get, you don’t dress like that to go to the gym, your do that to show off that tight little body to find a mate” I said to Paris who was trying to piece everything together.

“Think back to when we first met” I said to her as I saw the pieces fall into place and it clicked for her.

“No fucking way, is that him?” Paris asked as she tried to get a better look again at him

“Yeah I’m almost positive that was the creep that tried to hit on you and then keyed my car when we first met. Still using the same alpha male shtick as well” I said laughing

“Holy shit what a small world, I will really have to thank you for saving this flight now” Paris said as she got a sexy glint in her eye.

“So what is taking you to London anyway” Paris asked as the plane started making its way to take off.

“A client, she needed some help and wanted to fly me out, even paid for first class” I said

“Ohh a client anyone I may have heard of” Paris asked

“Maybe,I’ll tell you this she is a musician who like to Dance the night away” I said seeing if Paris would get the reference

“Oh my god Dua, your going to fuck Dua Lipa” Paris said almost too loudly

“Hey I don’t think the alpha male heard you” I said laughing

“Sorry, it is just fuck you are lucky she is fucking hot, god I would love to watch your cock stretch her out before I ate your cum out of her pussy” Paris said as her hand started to trail under her skirt

“Someone is getting horny I said as I reached over squeezing her tits. You a member of the mile high club?” I asked Paris

“You kidding I joined my first flight without adult supervision” She laughed “although I wouldn’t mind joining again” she said as she rubbed my crotch.

Paris and I spent the next few hours of the flight catching up and flirting with each other while enjoying the drinks and amenities of first class.

After dinner Paris and I were watching a movie when she reached over and started rubbing my cock over my pants.

“someone feeling frisky?” I asked

“Maybe” She replied with a grin

“What did your boyfriend do this time?” I asked remembering our last encounter

“umm umm give me a second I’ll think of something” Paris said

I started laughing “No need to find an excuse if you want me to stretch your cunt just ask Paris”

Paris didn’t say a word she just climbed over me, lifting her skirt to show me her bare ass as she headed to the bathroom.

I waited a minute before making sure it was all quiet and followed her. I knocked on the door looking around and was promptly pulled into the surprisingly quite spacious bathroom. It was still a tight squeeze with the two of us but we had more than enough room.

I turned Paris toward the mirror bending her slightly over the counter as I pulled her top up, her bare tits coming into view as her nipples hardened from the cool air.

“mmm No panties and no bra, someone planned to get fucked on this flight didn’t you” I whispered to Paris

“No, I was planning on making a video for Rhys” She said

“Well than give me your phone, lets give your boyfriend a great video of your slutty cunt finally summing on a real mans cock” I said

Paris dug around in her bag before finding her phone and giving it to me

“On your knees slut, anything you want to say to Rhys” I said as Paris dropped to her knees and looked up at the camera as she rubbed my hard cock over my pants.

“Rhys, you know why I’m doing this, you drove me to this. You let those guys at the gym stare at my ass and did nothing about it, I need a big strong man to protect me” Paris said as she pulled my pants down

“A big strong man, with a monster white cock that will stretch my tight cunt out” Paris continued as she started licking the head of my cock.

Paris started sucking on my cock, making sure to make direct eye contact with the camera as she smiled around my cock.

“Fuck Paris, you fucking cock whore, I swear your head game gets better every time I see you” I said as Paris took my cock all the way down to the balls.

I grabbed the back of her head and held her there, for a bit enjoying the feeling of her throat wrapped around my cock. I finally pulled her off as she coughed and tried to catch her breath. I picked her up and bent her over the counter.

I took the camera and got a close up shot of Paris’ tight Filipino pussy.

“Take a look Rhys, here is your girls tight pussy before we will make sure to get a good shot of the after for you” I said behind the camera as I brought the camera up and caught Paris smiling like a kid on Christmas in the mirror.

I lined up behind Paris and started teasing her, rubbing my cock head along her soaked lips as she moaned.

“Tell Rhys what you want Paris” I said as she looked into the mirror as I filmed her

“Rhys, baby I want Billy here to shove his fat cock into my tight cunt, I want him to stretch me out, ruin my pussy. I want him to fuck me so long and hard that when he is done my pussy has been reshaped to wear I’ll never feel your pathetic dick inside me again” She said as I started thrusting in and out of the asian starlet.

I fucked Paris hard the echo of her ass slapping on my thighs filling the bathroom. I made sure to keep the phone focused on the mirror so Rhys could see all the facial expressions Paris was making as I was sure there were at least some he had never seen before.

“Oh fuck fuck fuck” Paris half moaned half whispered trying to keep it quiet “Shit I’m cummming baby, I’m humming on Billy’s cock” she said.

I reached up and put my hand around her throat squeezing it tight enough that no sound came out, this seemed to not only keep Paris quiet but set her off even harder as her body convulsed in a soundless orgasm, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she gripped the counter as if her life depended on it.

Paris dropped to her knees to catch her breath, as she did she turned around and looked up at me with pleading eyes.

“Please Billy feed me your cum, I love the way it tastes, I want to eat it all the time. Please please please fill this slutty whores mouth with your fucking baby batter” Paris begged as she looked up at me through the camera and stroked my cock until I unloaded a giant load all over her tongue.

She held her tongue out making a show of it for Rhys before audibly swallowing and sighing in content.

“mmm so fucking delicious, That was strike 2 Rhys, you won’t want to see what strike three is” Paris said as she blew a cum bubble kiss to the camera before I stopped recording and we straightened up.

I made my way back to our seats first, a few minutes later I saw Paris leave the bathroom, she stopped at the “Alpha Male’s” seat and seemed and talked to him for a second before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“What was that about?” I asked as she sat down next to me.

“Oh just thanking him for switching seats with you” She said with a big grin

“Paris? What else did you do?” I asked

“I may have scooped some cum from on chin and used it as lipstick before kissing his cheek” She laughed

Paris and I spent the rest of the flight watching movies and chatting before we landed and went our separate way. As I was making my way out of Heathrow airport I saw a man, really a young kid early to mid 20’s with a sign that had my name on it. I walked over to him and introduced myself.

“Billy, nice to meet you I’m Anwar, Mistress Dua had me pick you up personally, please follow me.” He said

“So you are Anwar” I said as I looked him over. Dua had explained in her email, he was an ex-boyfriend but still current cuck of hers. She was looking for something new so brought me out to London to help her cuck him. She had explained to me that what she wanted was for me to use her in front of him make it rough and embracing for both of them and I couldn’t wait to cuck this guy.

Anwar just gave off that pretty fem boi energy of a guy who had never satisfied a woman in his life and it irked me that for some reason guy got to be know for dating Dua Lipa even though she had probably fucked him more than he had fucked her.

I followed Anwar to a black town car where he loaded my bad into the truck and opened the door for me. I got in and was surprised to see the women who paid for this trip sitting in there with me.
    “Miss Lipa” I said as I got in and faced her, her back to the driver

“Billy, nice to finally meet you” She said as I looked her over, she was wearing what you could call a dress although it was so short I could see her clean shaven slit as she went without panties, and she had on heels that looked more like they belonged on a stripper than a pop star.

As Anwar started the car and started driving us to Dua’s place, Dua looked up at me and started talking

“I’m so excited for today, I’ve heard good things and hope you can live up to my expectations and fulfill my requests from my email” she said

As she was talking I started unzipping my pants and fished my cock out

“Get over here on your knees slut” if she wanted me in-charge, she was going to get the full experience

Dua sat there stunned, i’m not sure if it was at my forwardness or the size of my cock but she wasn’t moving so I reached over and grabbed her hair forcing her onto her knees in front of my cock

“SUCK!” I repeated forcefully as she opened her mouth and took the head of my cock in her mouth.

She sat there sucking my head for a few minutes

“Is that all you got bitch. I thought you pop stars were supposed to have good mouths and throats with all the singing and shit” I said as I pushed her further onto my cock

“Come on slut open that whore throat for my cock” I said “By the time I am done with you I will break your holes and your mind, you will be nothing but a drooling piece of fuck meat for my cock”

“GLUCK…GLUCK…GLUCK” The sounds of my cock invading Dua’s throat echoed throughout the car

“Fuck, bet you’ve never heard those sounds have you Anwar. I mean you would need to have a dick to make a slut like this gag and choke” I said as I fucked the pop stars throat

I looked up to see Anwar watching us in the mirror and only one hand on the wheel.

“Eyes on the road and hands on the wheel cuck, you don’t get to enjoy this, you don’t deserve pleasure from this” I said as he snapped his head forward and hands up to the wheel.

I continued fucking Dua’s face the entire ride back to her place, only giving her brief moments of air before jamming my cock back down her throat. As we pulled into Dua’s place I pulled my cock out and jerked it until I unloaded on her face.

Dua’s face was now a mess of smeared makeup and and cum.

Dua looked up at me “Fuck that was perfect and only the start, please keep doing that it is going to be so much fun” She said excitedly.

“Go get cleaned up slut and put on something sexy for me” I said as we exited the car.

Dua went up to Anwar and gave him a big kiss with my cum, still on her face

“Enjoy that cuck? It is only the start by the end of today you will be eating Billy’s cum out of places you could only imagine” She said as she went inside to clean up.

I went in and looked around Dua’s place before waiting for her to return from getting ready. She did not disappoint when I said to wear something sexy, she came out wearing a see through chainmailesqe dress. The same one I had seen in pictures from the premier of the Barbie movie.

“How is this, is this sexy enough sir” Dua asked

“It will do” I said “Cuck get over here and sit down” I said to Anwar as he joined me on the couch “Slut kneel between us”

With Dua between us I looked at her and said “Slut take our cocks out” she did as I said as she pulled my cock out and then pulled out Anwar’s which was locked away in a cage.

I laughed at the sight of his cock in a cage

“Figures” I said “alright slut I’m giving you one last chance, you can make a choice, you can choose your cucks cock, I will leave return your money and you will be able to go back to how things were. Or you can choose mine, I will fuck you until you pass out and keep fucking you, I will fuck you until your mind breaks and you are just a drooling mess unable to find another cock that satisfies you besides mine. Choose slut”

In less than a second Dua’s lips were wrapped around my cock.

“Good choice slut, now tell the cuck why you didn’t choose him” I said as I sat there enjoying the blowjob from the grammy winner.

“Why would I ever choose that pathetic dicklett when I have this massive perfect specimen in front of me” she said between sucks

“Anwar has never given me any pleasure the only pleasure I get from him is when I peg him but I don’t want tha, I want someone to be in control of me for once, I want someone to don me and put me in my place and this dick is the on capable of doing it” Dua said as she impaled her throat back down onto my cock.

I sat there enjoying the feeling of her throat squeezing my cock. I finally had enough and pulled Dua off my cock by her hair. I dragged her to her bedroom by her hair, Anwar following behind us.

Once we got to her bed I threw the pop star on the bed and stripped her, I wasted little timing lining my cock up with her slit and sliding in, feeling my cock slip in her wet cunt

“Fuck slut you are soaked, you enjoy having my dick ravage your throat that much” I said as I started rocking back and forth my hips smacking against her bare ass.

“Oh fuck yes, I love this cock already, fuck my holes Billy fuck me stupid” Dua begged

I kept slamming my cock into her over and over the squelching coming from her soaked pussy clearly heard throughout the room. I looked over at Anwar to see him sitting there watching fidgeting in his seat as he was getting hard in his cage.

I turned Dua and myself around so she was now facing Anwar. As I fucked her I reached around with both hands and hooked my fingers into both sides of her mouth. As I fishhooked Dua I looked at Anwar

“Look at her Anwar, look at how much of a whore she is, she is enjoying being treated like a piece of meat. I mean look how big her smile is” I said as I pulled my fingers back stretching her mouth into a wide smile.

“mmimm mmso haffy” Dua moaned around my fingers. T look one hand out and slapped her ass

“Did I say you could talk slut? I was talking to cuck not you!” I yelled as I pulled my other hand from her mouth and grabbed her wrists as I pulled her arms back as far as I could as I fucked her harder from behind

“Answer me cuck, you ever seen this slut getting so much pleasure from being used” I said as Anwar just shook his head as he tried to rub his cock through his cage

“Now you may speak whore, tell him how much you are enjoying this” I said as I kept hold of her arms and fucked the British singer

“OHHHH FUCKKKK I love it, I love being used like a common whore, fuck me stupid, ruin my holes and fill me up with cum so Anwar can have some dinner” Dua begged

“YE YES YESY ES YES RIGHT THERE keep going I’m cum cum cum CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMING” Dua screamed as she came on my cock her upper body would have collapsed on the bed if not for me holding her up by her arms.

I kept fucking Dua through her orgasm and kept going for another 30 minutes before I felt my balls start to tighten up, Dua at this point had cum 4 or 5 times already and was on the verge of passing out as I unleashed a huge load into her.

As I finished shooting inside Dua’s raw cunt i felt her convulse and shake as she flopped onto the bed and did not move. I removed my cock from Dua’s sopping cunt and watched as my load trickled out of her.
    I looked over at Anwar whose cock was straining against his cage.

“Eat up cuck, your dinner is served” I said as I moved out of the way and saw Anwar make his way between Dua’s legs to clean out her cunt. I made my way to the kitchen leaving the two of them to clean and rest up while I arranged a surprise.

About 30 minutes had passed when there was a knock on the door I answered it to find my surprise waiting, as I greeted them and showed them where to get ready I went back to the bedroom to check on Dua and Anwar.

I heard the sound of soft mewing coming from the bedroom as I entered I saw Anwar still licking away at Dua’s well used cunt with Dua still passed out but moaning from the treatment.

I walked over to Dua and gave her a nice firm spank of each ass cheek causing her to rouse.

“MMM fuck that was amazing sir, we going to go again she asked as she stretched out her sore limbs.

“Yes we will but I have a couple of surprises for you first. Once you told me who your cuck was I called a few friends to arrange this first surprise.

“Come on in” I called as we all looked to the door to see two absolutely stunning women walkthrough wearing two amazing sets of sexy lingerie, the two women one blonde, one brunette were familiar to all. They were world renown super models and Victoria secret angels.

“I believe you all know each other” I said as Dua got up and went to hug the two girls while Anwar looked away in shame

“Whats the matter bro, ashamed for us to see you as the cuck you are? We’ve know about you for years” The blonde said

“Yeah why do you think we teased you wearing skimpy bikinis and leaving the bathroom door open all the time growing up” The brunette said

The two girls were no other the Gigi, the blonde, and Bella, the brunette, Hadid Anwar’s sisters

“Girls, go get Dua ready for surprise number 2 while I talk to cucky here” I said as the girls grabbed Dua and dragged her into the bathroom.

“Sit cuck, see I didn’t think it would be humiliating enough to just fuck your ex in front of you, so when I found out who you were i called a few friends and I was able to convince your sisters to join. SO not only will I be sucking you with your ex but I will also cuck you with the two women you wanted most in your life but could never get. I am going to make your sister beg for my cock and cum, while you are locked in your pathetic cage.”

Dua now dressed in lingerie emerged from the bathroom while the Hadid sisters continued to get ready.

“Dua you look so damn sexy” I said “You ready for surprise number 2”

Dua nodded her head

“Well turn around”

Dua did and saw the Hadid sisters emerge from the bathroom wearing two massive strapons

“Although I guess maybe it should be surprise number 3 since that is how many holes you will have filled. That’s right Dua you are about to be airtight” I said as the girls lead Dua over to the bed and put her on her knees

I went around standing in front of Dua my cock inches from her lips.

“Alright girls get in position” I said as Bella slide under Dua placing her cock inches from the pop star’s pussy and GiGi lined hers up with Dua’s asshole.

“On 3” I said “1..2..3”

“MMMMMMMPMMHHMMMMM” Dua moaned around my cock as her holes will filled at once by 3 massive cocks.

I held onto Dua’s head as I once again began to fuck her face and throat not holding anything back, the sounds of her gagging on my cock could not be heard over the sounds of the assault on her other holes as the Hadid sisters got into what seemed like a practiced rhythm of fucking both her holes.

“Take a look Anwar you like what you see? You like watching your ex get filled air tight by your sisters and the Bull? I bet you do, you know your sisters told me they used to fuck Dua all the time when you two were dating. How does that feel knowing you’ve been cucked this whole time by your own sisters. Hell I bet they even made her cum more than you ever did” I said laughing as Anwar squirmed in both embarrassment and horniness.

“Oh yeah we did, hey bro you remember that one year on your birthday when Dua was too sick to spend the day with you? Well she wasn’t sick she just wasn’t able to move as me and Bella passed her around the entire night before” GiGi laughed at Anwar.

“MMMMMMMMIMCUMMMMMMMMMMMMINBGGGGG” Dua moaned as the three way assault was too much as she came with three cocks stuffed inside her. As we all pulled out of Dua all her energy was gone as she collapsed onto the bed.

Moving Dua aside to let her recover, I told the sisters to strip and get on the bed, before I could even finish they were naked and on top of each other sixtynining in an obviously well practiced situation.

“Damn you see that Anwar, you sisters are some incest loving freaks, just got right to work eating each others pussy’s. Hell I bet if you even had a halfway decent cock they would have been fucking your brains out for years”

With the sisters still devouring each others cunts I walked up to GiGi’s pussy. With GiGi on top of Bella I slide my cock between Bellas mouth and Gigi’s pussy as Bella continued to lick her older sisters pussy around my cock. I finally slipped my cock into Gigi’s folds

“UGH FUCK FUCK FUCK that is a big cock fuck I’ve never felt so full” Gigi moaned as I slide my cock further and further into her.

As I was fucking Gigi from behind I slide my dick in and kept it there as I reached down and grabbed Bela’s head.

“SUck my balls Bitch” I said to Bella as she started taking my balls into her mouth right away. I sat there laughing to myself at how I got to this point in my life, here I was my cock sheathed inside a supermodels pussy, her supermodel sister sucking my balls, a grammy winning poster passed out next to us all while there brother watched us with his cock locked in a cage.

I kept fucking Gigi as my balls were serviced by Bella on each thrust as they were dragged across her face and she would stick her tongue out to coat them as I fucked her sister. I kept up my assault on Gigi until I could tell she was close.

“Billy Pick her up and face her towards Anwar” Bella said I did as she asked curious what this was about as I held Gigi’s back to my chest as she bounced on my cock

“Anwar, did you know our dear sister here is a massive squirter? She can’t do it with just anyone though, see she needs two things she needs something big inside her. I mean massive like my strapon or in this case, Billy’s massive horse cock. Second she needs her clit rubbed just the right way. You ready watch this” Bella said

She started taking her fingers and rubbing on her sisters clit she started with large slow circles as she slowly increased the speed and the circles got smaller until she was just running her fingers faster and faster over Gigi’s clit, it only took a few seconds until I heard Gigi scream in ecstasy.

“SHIT SHIT SHIT YESSSSSSSSSS” Gigi screamed as she shot a powerful geyser of squirt from her cunt, the force of which was so powerful it forced my cock out of her. Her juices covered the room including drenching Anwar in his own sisters cum.

Bella however never stopped and kept rubbing her sisters clit forcing another and than a third geyser of squirt out of an exhausted Gigi, who slumped to the floor.

As I looked around at the mess of a room, fluids everywhere two women passed out on the floor I looked over at Bella and smiled

“two down one to go” I said

“I guess I am the last one standing” Bella smiled

“Oh yeah that too, I meant that my cock has been in a mouth than a pussy so one hole left to go” I said as Bella seemed to get the hint

“Oh yeah, you want to shove that baseball bat you call a dick up my tiny little asshole? On one condition, we do it right over my cuck of a brother” She said

I went to the bathroom and grabbed some lube, I came back to see Bella bent over face to face with Anwar. I lubed up my cock and her asshole and began to slide in

“Fuck so damn fat” Bella moaned as she looked Anwar right in the eyes “You like that Anwar, you like watching your big sister take a fat cock up her tight ass? You know this could have been you Anwar, you could have been the one fucking your sisters asshole if you had just been a man.” Bella said

“You could have been balls deep in both of your sisters tonight if you had anything resembling a cock between your legs, instead you are sitting her like the pathetic cuck you are” Bella screamed as she slapped Anwar across the face

“You are a pathetic, loser, cuckold, and a failure to this family” Bella said punctuating each insult with a slap to the face. As she hit Anwar for the last time across his face Bella looked down.

“OH MY GOD you fucking psycho, you got hard from me slapping you” Bella said to Anwar

“Tell me Anwar, do you want to cum? DO you want you big sister to unlock you and make you cum?”

Anwar just nodded as I continued fucking Bella’s ass right in front of him

“UGH GOD Yes I love that cock, okay Anwar, just this once” Bella said as she grabbed a key she must have picked off Dua earlier and unlocked the cage.

Bella reached down and started to jerk off her younger brother

“ugh look at this your are rock hard and my fist completely covers you no wonder Dua left your ass” Bella said as she jerked Anwar off

“God I can feel you throbbing already so not only are you small your a 2 pump chump, pathetic. Whatever you ready to cum Anwar, you going to cum from your big sister, lets go 3…2…1 CUM for me baby bro” Bella said but as soon as Anwar reached the point of no return she stopped jerking

Anwar sat there his cock spasming but getting no pleasure from the ruined orgasm his sister had given him. His orgasm done Bella locked his cock back up before throwing the key back across the room.

“You don’t deserve pleasure Anwar only real men like Billy here do, SO Billy Fill my ass up. cum inside my tight asshole, fill it with your hot sticky load, I need it Billy, I need you to coat my bowels with your white hot cum” Bella begged

“YES YES YES I CAN FEEL YOU THROBBING CUM FOR ME BILLY” Bella yelled as I unloaded inside her ass, I shoved my cock as far in as I could shooting every drop in her as I felt Bella shake in orgasm as well, her legs shake as her grabbed the arms of Anwar’s chair to balance herself.

As I pulled out of Bella’s ass I watched as she pulled Anwar out of his seat and threw him on the floor, before squatting over him, spreading her ass and sitting it right on his face

“Eat up Anwar, Don’t waste your next meal, clean my asshole, I want it sparkling” Bella said.

I had gotten into bed joined by Dua and Gigi who were each curled up on either side of me as we watched Bella, smother her younger brother with her ass until he passed out and she joined us in bed.

Dua looked up at me and smiled “Best money I’ve ever spent.”

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing! I love a bit of Hadid sisters, especially Gigi so it was nice to finally see her getting some attention. An overall fun read!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, any story with Dua and Paris getting the treatment is a win in my book!
    Hot addition to the series os1.