List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "G4 Overtime" with Morgan Webb

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "G4 Overtime" with Morgan Webb

G4 Overtime
    With Morgan Webb
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, voy, mutual mast
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It was just after 8am on an early Saturday morning as I wandered into the G4 Offices and found the place completely deserted. Naturally I assumed that I had the entire building to myself, until I was suddenly startled by a female voice.

"Doing a little overtime, Rob?" Morgan Webb snickered as she rounded the wall of her cubicle with fresh cup of Joe in her hand.

"Oh-hey, hi!" I stammered with surprise, as the leggy X-Play co-host emerged from the break room and sat down at her desk.

"I didn't expect to see you in here on a Saturday morning?" she quipped. "Quiet night last night?"

To my delight Morgan was barefoot and casually clad in nothing but a tight t-shirt and a short denim skirt, which for her was standard issue weekend attire. Nonetheless, despite her "casual" appearance she still managed to look ridiculously sexy.

"Quiet Night?" I answered. "Yeah. Something like that."

"Besides," I added. "I just figured I'd get an early start today and finish up some work before the deadline next week."

I took a few quick glances at the gorgeous host as she adjusted her seat and went right back to work. She too was apparently inundated with various projects and was determined to finish her work before the week's end.

With that said I quickly settled in and proceeded to do my work but soon found myself distracted and glancing over at her every few minutes. Truth be told I had been trying to sneak peeks at her more and more during the past few months. In fact I had always had a huge crush on her, but ever since my recent engagement to Jessica Chobot, I had to keep my affection for her secret.

For about an hour, the only noise in the office was the sound of the radio in the foreground and the clicking of the keys on both our computers. Even so, every few minutes I would glance over at Morgan and enjoy the sight of her long bare legs moving underneath her table. God she was beautiful creature, with the most amazing set of legs I had ever seen.

"Hey Webb. Can I bug you for a minute?" I finally asked her. "Can you come over here and take a look at something for me?"

"Sure." she replied as she took a final sip of her beverage and licked away the excess milk from her top lip with her tongue.

"Jesus." I thought, as she got up and approached me. "God she's such a Grade-A cock tease."

Morgan got up and stood directly behind me, looking at the information on the screen.

"I can't seem to delete some of these old emails?" I explained, as I felt her hover ever so closer to me.

"Here." she replied. "Let me check a few settings."

As she leaned over to type on my keyboard, I could feel her body press against my shoulder and noticed the way her hair sexily cascaded forward and over her face. In fact she was so close to me now that I could actually hear the breathing of her breath and inhaled the scent of her intoxicating perfume.

The leggy gaming correspondent had a clean soapy scent about her, like she had just taken a shower moments before she had come into work. Suddenly my mind began drift away from work issues to my co-worker, as the image of her standing naked in the shower filled my head.

"My God." I remarked inwardly. "Just imagine how good she must look standing there in the buff with water cascading over her."

"Um. Just ignore it for now." she suddenly said as she straightened up and turned back to her cubicle. "I'll take care of it later when you leave."

Shrugging my shoulders, I watched as she made her way back to her seat while I couldn't help but stare at her thick round butt. There, Morgan glanced over at me as she sat at her desk and smiled again. Did she realize I had been gawking at her derriere the entire time?

"Probably." I laughed.

I tried to refocus my attention back to my work, but I couldn't stop fantasizing about her. The scent of her hair, the sight of her legs and butt. I was really starting to work myself into a frenzy. Fortunately for me I was sitting down at my desk and able to hide my growing erection.

Nevertheless, I continued to glance over at her occasionally while pretending to work, fantasizing about her body and the way she looked when I finally heard her speak.

"Shit! Um, Rob?" she said, breaking me out of my reverie. "Can you come over here for a minute?"

"Err. Sure." I stammered nervously.

Suddenly I realized my dilemma and I began to panic. How was I going to walk over knowing there was no way I could hide the obvious bulge in my pants. Taking a deep breath, I hesitantly stood and made my way over, prayed to god she wouldn't notice.

Unfortunately for me I could see her try to hide a look of surprise as I got up from my chair and walked towards her desk.

At this point my crotch was by her shoulder as I looked at the information displayed on her screen. I felt nervous and embarrassed, knowing there was no possible way she couldn't notice my budding erection.

"Yeah the network seems to be down again." I remarked. "Just give it a few minutes and it should reset itself soon."

As I turned and sat back down at my desk, I could see Morgan try to watch me from the corner of her eye before she helped herself to another drink, and building some courage, she finally spoke again.

"So um. What was that all about?" she finally said.

"Sorry?"

"I think you know what I mean."

"Well, sometimes the network gets overloaded and..."

"No." she interrupted. "I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about you."

"Huh?"

It was only now as I looked back at her that I could see a wide smile on her face. She was clearly alluding to my boner.

"What do you mean?"

"Well. Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" she snickered.

I could feel my face flush red with shame.

"Oh. I... I um," was all I could manage to stammer out.

"Oh relax. It's fine." she giggled as she reclined back in her office chair with a smug expression on her face.

"You know, I catch you looking over at me all the time." she added, while typing on her keyboard.

I was absolutely gob smacked by her admission.

"You do?"

For the longest time Morgan and I had openly teased and flirted with each other but up until that point we had never broached the subject, as it was simply deemed as just being a little harmless office fun. Now it seemed she had decided to lay out all her cards on the table.

"I can tell you have a thing for me." she claimed. "Ever since you started working here."

"Well, I..." I tried to defend myself, while she rambled on.

"I'm flattered, of course. But I didn't realize just how interested you were in me up until this very moment."

Just then, as she stretched back in her chair I immediately noticed that her tight tee rode up a considerably, flashing me a generous view of her flat belly while showcasing her glorious rack.

My face felt hot from blushing.

"I'm really sorry about that." I replied. "The last thing I want to do is make you feel uncomfortable or awkward around the office."

Morgan simply nodded with a sly grin.

"Yeah. I bet."

"Err. Can we just keep this between us?" I added.

"Oh. I intend to." she smirked. "Actually, it's kind of cute. It's flattering to know that someone in the office finds me that attractive."

"Huh? Oh come on, Morgan." I chuckled. "You obviously haven't read this week's emails from the viewers. People think you're fucking gorgeous. You know they do."

"Really? And what do you think?" she boldly replied.

I was stunned into silence.

"Rob, it's okay. I think you're cute too." she told me matter-of-factly. "And for the record, if you weren't engaged to by best friend I'd definitely date you."

"Date you?" I laughed. "Is that what the kids are calling it these days?"

"Okay. Fuck you, then." Morgan clarified. "Is that better?"

She paused for a moment before she finally added, "But tell me the truth. Have you ever fantasized about me?"

"Of course." I readily admitted.

"Really. What do you think about when you fantasize about me?"

It was typical Morgan. She always loved to be the center of attention and conversation, and I was only happy to oblige.

"I think you know the answer to that." I replied shrewdly.

"No honestly. Tell me what you think about. I really want to know."

Feeling a little confident I decided to tell her exactly what she wanted to hear.

"Okay well. I know you live alone, right?"

"You wonder what I do when I'm home alone?"

"Well, kind of." I explained. "Actually I imagine you going home from work each day and taking a long, soothing, relaxing shower."

"Really?" she smiled. "Go on."

"I guess I like to think about you in the shower, mostly." I admitted. "Or sometimes I imagine you stepping out of the shower and lying down on your bed all wet, pleasuring yourself."

There was an awkward silence between us for several moments, as I suddenly began to wonder if I had said too much.

Morgan had always prided herself on being blunt and honest, especially when it came to such matters. But I think she was genuinely shocked to hear someone be so open and frank with her, which in turn kind of turned her on.

"Go on." she insisted.

"Well. That's about of it." I confessed. "It's nothing special. It's just something I've fantasized about from time to time."

"Uh-Huh." Morgan grinned. "Does Jessica know?"

"No! No way." I replied. "She'd totally flip out. You know how jealous she can get."

"Hmm. Interesting."

"I mean you did ask me what I thought about, right?" I said while trying to justify my comments. "So I told you."

Morgan smiled seductively as she crossed her bare legs. I noticed that our candid conversation had caused her to squirm and fidget in her seat.

"Yeah. I guess I've done that from time to time."

"What. Which part?" I inquired, but the TV presenter did not respond to my question and simply smiled as she went on.

Suddenly the image of her lying naked on the edge of her bed, frigging herself mercilessly flooded my mind.

"Actually speaking of showers, you look like you might need a cold one right about now?" she giggled, as she alluded to my noticeable erection.

"Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you?" I laughed offhandedly.

"Well, yeah I would. I'd pay to see you naked." she teased. "You know us girls kind of like that sort of thing. Besides, I don't think it would be considered cheating, do you?"

"Excuse me?" I quipped. "Are you serious?"

"Do you want me to be?"

The conversation seemed to suddenly turn more serious.

"I mean, why even bother ducking off to the bathroom?" I joked. "We might as well just get off right here in the office, no?"

"I'm game if you are?" Morgan claimed a moment later.

I paused for a moment in shock when I realized she was dead serious.

"What, right here?" I asked. "Right now?"

"Why not? We're both alone and no one is coming into the office at this time of the day." she reasoned. "Unless of course you feel guilty about it?"

"Huh? Oh right." I finally stuttered, making her laugh.

I was so aroused I almost had to remind myself that I had a fiance.

"I mean, what's the difference in masturbating in front of me, since you obviously think about me when you do it anyway, right?" she rationalized.

"That'd be pretty... awesome actually." I laughed. "I think I've done a few crazy things in my time, but never that."

"Well then, why not?" Morgan teased. "We're all alone up here Rob, just you and me."

"Oh-kay?" I replied slowly, as I quickly realized just how interested she was in the idea.

"Okay but, if we were to do something like this it could only ever be mutual masturbation, cause I can't cheat on Jess. I would never forgive myself."

Morgan rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Wow. You're just fresh out of excuses now today, aren't you."

"I'm serious." I added. "Nothing more. Just jerking off. Agreed?"

I watched as Morgan finally pushed her keyboard away from her and turned to face me.

"Agreed." she smiled.

With that settled we suddenly fell silent and waited for the other to initiate first. Morgan took the opportunity to take a quick sip from her coffee and tied back her hair and sat waiting expectantly.

"So, who goes first?" she asked.

"Well I guess to be fair we should both do it together?"

"Then I suppose I should take off my panties, huh?" she grinned, causing my heart to skip a beat.

"Err. Yeah that would be good." I somehow replied before I watched her stand up from her chair and slowly reach up inside her short skirt.

A moment later Morgan peeled her panties down her legs before taking a seat and placing her underwear on the table.

"Jesus," I let out softly.

"What?"

"I think that's just about the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

I found myself immediately drawn to the sexy garment, and noting this Webb smirked smugly to herself as she picked them up and threw them at me.

"Here, catch!" she quipped as she tossed them my way. "Happy Holidays."

Almost on instinct, I snatched them up from the floor and held them in my hand. To my delight they were still warm to the touch and slightly damp around the crotch area.

"Go ahead," Morgan teased. "Take a whiff. We both know you want to."

As I did this, I watched her lean back in her chair and spread her thighs apart to expose her pussy to me for the first time. I gasped in wonder as I discovered that she appeared to maintain a sexy little triangle of dark pubic hair above her clit.

Judging from her gleaming slit, it was clear that like me our conversation has excited her a little. Meanwhile my cock was now pointing straight up towards the ceiling as I sat in my chair opposite the thong-less TV host.

Suddenly Morgan spoke.

"Stroke your cock, Rob." she urged. "I want to see the way you stroke your cock when you think about me."

I didn't need to be asked twice, and without further ado I proceeded to rub the obvious erection in my pants as I stared at Morgan and her pussy, who now hitched up one leg on the edge of her table and reached under her short denim skirt and leisurely caressed her slippery lips.

"God you look so good like that." I told her, as I inhaled her musky panties.

"Stop talking." Morgan cooed back. "And show me your cock already."

With that said I reached into my pants and finally exposed my penis to her. Fortunately for me Morgan seemed to approve and she smirked slyly to herself as her fingers began to gingerly dance across the length of her slit.

I gently squeezed the shaft of my cock in my fist, causing a tiny droplet of precum to form at the tip and dribble down the side.

"Oh. Yeah. Now that's hot." Morgan half whispered as she observed the clear droplet.

I gripped my tool a little harder and began to stroke it up and down as she began running her middle finger across her engorged clit. We watched each other intently as we pleasured ourselves, each waiting to see who could succumb to the moment.

"You like watching me?" Morgan purred.

"Fuck yeah. You?"

"I like watching you stroke your hard cock at me. I bet you've imagined me sucking it while you do that to yourself, huh."

"Yes." I gasped as I watched Morgan's fingers keenly glide between her tight pink folds and circle around her hardening clit.

Her fingers now began to glisten with wetness. The expression on her face was indescribable, as a look of sheer lust washed over her. Noting this, I decided to take the opportunity to encourage some more dirty talk.

"What do you think about when you get off, Morgan?"

The "AOTS" host initially refused to respond and instead concentrated on her own pleasure, but as I pressed her on the subject she finally spoke.

"Cock." she replied bluntly. "I think about cock, inside me."

As she said this, I watched as she carefully dipped a few inches of her middle finger inside her slick snatch, before running it up and down the length of her moist slit again and repeating the process.

"God you're sexy." I heard myself say out loud.

"Yeah. I bet you'd love to see me swallow that big fat cock, huh." she panted. "Deep into the back of my throat."

"God. Yes." I admitted. "I bet you'd be a good little cock-sucker too."

"I'd totally take all the way down." she purred. "Until it'd choke me. Then I'd spit all over it and clean it with my tongue."

Hearing the urgency in her voice, I spurred her on.

"Is that what you like to would do, Morgan?" I smirked. "To gag on hard cock?"

"Fuck Yeah." she cooed. "I love to deep throat cock. Until it makes me cough and gag all over it."

"I bet you'd look so sexy with a throat full of dick."

"Shit Yeah." she gasped. "I can almost taste it in my mouth right now."

Just then, I watched as she added another finger into her snatch, and curling her digits up and proceeded to slowly pump her hand against her pussy and fucked herself with two fingers.

"Play with your balls." she breathed. "I like that."

"You do?"

"Mm. Yeah I love to slip them into my mouth and flick my tongue across them."

"You sound like you really know what you're doing."

Morgan shot me a look.

"Baby. I could drop to my knees right now, crawl over to you there and give you the monster blow job of your life. Enough to make you shoot your load and roll your eyes into the back of your head."

"Oh god." I heard myself groan to the vision she described.

"Your pussy looks so wet right now."

"It is." she replied in a breathy tone. "Come a little closer. Pull your chair over towards me."

Against my better judgment, I did as she said and I hesitantly rolled my office chair from behind my desk towards her position so we were right in front of each other now, the entire time getting ourselves off.

Our knees were almost touching at this point, and the mere notion was enough to elicit an extra moan from both of us.

While I continued to stroke my throbbing member, Morgan pulled her feet up so that they were placed on the arm rests of my chair, giving me a perfect view of her sex. There she spread her thighs farther apart as she plunged her fingers in and out of her slick cunt, slowly fucking herself as she watched me whack off to her.

"Hmm. What are you thinking about right now?" I asked, as I watched Morgan lustfully leer at my cock.

"Mm. Right now I'm imagining you fucking me with that hard cock." she teased. "I love watching guys stroke their cocks."

Up and down I worked my erection, now with a twisting motion which helped produce more pre-cum that dribbled from the tip. Clear liquid was flowing from me, completely smearing my mushroom head, making it slick to rub.

Morgan now slid three of her digits in and out of her slippery vulva, as her thumb casually massaged her aching clit. Her fingers were shiny with juices and they made a lewd and audible squishing sound as she repeatedly fucked herself.

"Mm. God. I need some cock inside me right now." I heard her whimper softly.

As she spoke, she took the opportunity to reach up to tease one of her hard nipples through her shirt.

"Yes. Let me see your tits, Morgan." I suddenly hissed. "Please. I bet you have the most amazing fucking tits."

Without hesitating, the sexy X-Play host reached up under her tee to reveal a sexy lace bra, and tweaked them briefly through the fabric before she impatiently scooped them out of their restraints and toyed with them.

"Oh. Fuck Yes." I moaned approvingly at the sight of her bare naked tits.

Morgan gently pinched and rolled her erect nipples between her thumb and forefinger as she watched me pleasure myself, and I soon felt my balls tingle as my orgasm loomed.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum soon, Morgan." I whimpered. "Real fucking soon."

"Don't you dare." she asserted. "I want us to come together."

I could barely reply as it took all of my energy to concentration and focus on holding off, but seeing her lie there like this with her long smooth legs spread wide and her large natural tits on full display, was too much for me to handle.

"Fuck. I can't." I finally admitted. "I'm gonna come now!"

"Stand up." she suddenly ordered.

"What?"

"Stand up!" she repeated. "I want to see you shoot your load!"

I was shocked by the suggestion but utterly exhilarated at the same time.

In an instant we both lept out of our seats and before I could comprehend as to why she had gotten up with me, I watched in amazement as she suddenly pushed her chair aside and dropped to her knees directly before me and cupped her large breasts with both hands.

"Oh. Wow." I moaned, as I now jerked my cock more intently and prepared to cum.

"Do it! Do it Rob." she blurted out. "Shoot that fucking load all over my tits!"

"Huh? What? Oh!" I gasped bewilderedly as I squeezed my cock for all it was worth.

"C'mon. Hit me. Hit me with it!" she insisted. "I want to feel your fucking load all over my tits."

Even before she was able to finish the sentence, stream after stream of hot gooey semen shot out from the head of my dick and splashed across her breasts, shoulders and neck.

To her dismay I had gravely misjudged my target and inadvertently smeared Morgan's neck and chin with my tangy essence, causing her to gasp with shock but moan with delight a moment later.

"UHG! Oh. Yeah." she purred contently as she closed her eyes and grimaced as she was blasted with hot semen.

It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had, and I was astounded to see just how much I had plastered her face with jism.

I had really made a mess, and gasped as I watched my load slowly dribble down her neck and chest and down between her cleavage over her belly-button. Nevertheless, Morgan seemed to be caught up in the moment as she suddenly sat back on her heels and frantically worked her wet, messy clit with her gleaming fingers, and finally inhaled sharply as her orgasm rocked her body.

"Oh. Ugh. Oh God!!" she grunted, as her face was flushed and she looked at me through half closed eyes, her neck and breasts coated in cum.

"Oh. Yeah." I grinned. "That was so fucking intense."

As the leggy co-host almost seemed to pass out, I slipped my spent cock back into my pants and almost crumbled back into my own chair. Morgan could hardly smile much less speak.

"I have to admit." I added a minute later. "That was fucking spectacular."

"Mm. Well maybe if you keep your mouth shut, we could arrange a repeat performance?" she grinned.

"Seriously?"

"You think you'd be up for it?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely."

"Good." she smirked. "I look forward to the next time we both do some more office overtime."

2. Thanks superdave 2012, Delicose, , graphic, X42 thanked for this post
    Likes superdave 2012 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

very hot , thanks tpg :bow:

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post