Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Bull Services Ch.15 With Becky G, Kaia Gerber, and Cindy Crawford

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Bull Services Ch.15 With Becky G, Kaia Gerber, and Cindy Crawford

Bull Services Ch.15
    With Becky G, Kaia Gerber, and Cindy Crawford

Written by os1
    CODES: MF, rough, anal, oral, ATM, cuckold, finger, squirt
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: This is all fantasy Hope you all enjoy. Apologies for the delay in getting this chapter out. The next chapter I will be bringing back a lot of girls from past chapters so if there is someone specific you would like to see again let me know. I have a few for sure that will be coming back but am open to others.

NOVEMBER 30

I woke up alone in bed, looking over at the empty side that was occupied last night. I laid in bed as I smelt some fresh coffee and food being made. I slowly got out of bed dressed in only a pair of boxers as I made my way out to the kitchen.

I walked out and looked into the kitchen to see Becky standing on her tiptoes trying to look into the oven. Dressed in just a simple gray shirt and black leggings she looked absolutely amazing to me.

I quietly made my way behind her as she checked on whatever breakfast it was that she was making. While she was distracted I yanked down her black Nike leggings to her ankles as she was left standing there with her perfect nude ass on full display to me. Not giving her a chance to react I dipped my head down and spread her legs as I started feasting on her delicious pussy.

“Wha…Wh… OOOOOhhh fuck yes ummm yes Papi lick me please” Becky moaned as she leaned forward grabbing at the oven door to balance herself

“Oh shit yes Papppppiiiiiii don’t stop please don’t stop” I heard Becky beg as I quacked my pace. getting my tongue deeper into her cunt and licking every delicious inch of her that I could.

I could feel Becky’s breath start to quicken and felt her legs start to shake as she came over my face and slumped forward.

Not one to stop I picked her up and placed her on the Kitchen island. I pulled off her shoes and the leggings allowing me to spread he legs wide before diving back in for seconds.

“Oh fuck Papi…Papi the..the food oh god” Becky said as she tried to push my head away weakly.

“I’m already enjoying the only breakfast I want” I said to her as I looked at her and gave her a lust filled kiss allowing her to taste herself on my lips, before diving back in.

I licked and sucked every inch of Becky’s bald, glistening pussy. tasting every drop of her juice that tried to escape. It didn’t take long to get her close again, her legs starting to shake as she wrapped them around my head trapping me in place.

“FUCK FUCK FUCK CUMMMMMMMMINNNNGGGGG AAAYYYYYEEEE PPPPPPAPPPPPPPPIIIIIIII YESSSSSSSSSSSS” Becky screamed as it echoed off the tiled kitchen walls as her cunt spasmed from the multiple orgasms first thing in the morning.

As I started to dip my head down for thirds Becky put a hand on my forehead and stopped me.

“nope, my turn now papi” She said as she slide off the counter down to her knees and pulled my boxers off.

My hard cock springing free as it bounced up and hit the underside of Becky’s chin causing her to giggle.

“good morning to you as well” Becky said talking to my cock as she wrapped her hand around me and started to stroke.

“MMM I love this cock, Papi I want you to do me a favor, this morning I am not your girlfriend” Becky said as she looked up at me while stroking me at full hardness

“This morning I want you to treat me like I am just some Mexican whore you paid off the street. I want you to take this fat cock and use me, stretch me out all over this kitchen” Becky said as she kissed the tip of my cock.

Giving her what she wanted I grabbed the sides of her head and pushed my cock into her mouth. I felt her tongue start to swirl around and lick my cock as I held it inside her mouth.

I positioned her head against the wall of the kitchen island and with her head backed against it and my cock in her mouth she was stuck.

I than started to thrust and force as much of my cock into her mouth as I could. I stood there listening to the sounds of my balls slapping against the pop stars chin as I used her throat like she was a common street whore.

“gluck…gluck…gluck” echoed throughout the kitchen as I continued my brutal face fucking of Becky. I looked down to see her smiling up at me her eyes showing just how much she was enjoying this as spit was flying out of her mouth on every thrust.

After another 10 minutes of face fucking i pulled out of Becky’s mouth as she slumped down to the floor catching her breath. I pulled her up, spun her around and bent her over the island.

“SMACK…SMACK…SMACK…SMACK” Echoed as I gave multiple firm slaps to each of her toned butt cheeks, each one causing an excited moan to escape her lips.

I finally got behind her and slipped my dick inside, normally with Becky everything was slow and sensual. Two people connecting on multiple levels but not this morning.

This morning was hard and fast, it was primal, animal, it was just pure fucking.

“That’s it take it, Take my cock you fucking whore. This is what you wanted isn’t it. My fat cock ruining your holes” I said as I pounded into the Latina from behind before yanking her ponytail back causing her head to snap back.

“AH SI SI PAPI use me, use my little Mexicunt, fill my holes with that big, fat white cock. Please Papi your slut needs it” Becky was begging as I bottomed out on each thrust stretching her to the limit every time

“OH GOD SI SI SI PAPI your going to make me cum again, make my spic pussy cum on your cock, please Papi please” Becky moaned as she started shaking before opening her mouth in a silent scream as I felt her walls tighten around me as she came for the 3rd time that morning.

“Yes yes now cum for me Papi, cum wherever you want. Do you want to fill me up and breed your little beaner bimbo, or maybe shove that big white cock into my tight latin ass, your choice Papi” Becky said
    “Down on your knees and drink it slut” I said as I pulled out of Becky and pushed her to the floor.

Becky got down and in no time had my dick in her mouth with her lips suctioned around it and sucked, never letting me go

“UGH FUCK YES TAKE IT DRINK MY CUM BECKY” I yelled as I filled the singers mouth with cum.

Becky held my cock and kept sucking until my balls were empty. She then released my cock and looked up at me opening her mouth to show it full of cum, before lewdly gulping and swallowing and showing me her now empty mouth.

“mmm thank you Papi, you know I love a protein shake in the morning” Becky giggled as she looked up at me.

“BEEP BEEP BEEP” Sounded throughout the kitchen before I could respond as becky and I both looked around and saw smoke coming from the oven as the breakfast Becky had been cooking set off the smoke alarm.

We got to work cleaning up the oven, turning off the alarm, and airing out the kitchen before I burred us some breakfast and fresh coffee.

We sat down at the table and ate and talked. As we were finishing up I looked over at my stunning girlfriend and asked “ So what was with all the semi-rasicst dirty talk this morning”.

“I’m not sure, I’d never done it before but I trust you not to take it too far and it was kinda hot right” Becky said with a sly grin.

I agreed and we both agreed that we would maybe do it again in the future but it was not going to become an everyday thing for us.

After we ate and were cleaning up Becky asked “So you free today or do you have clients?”

“one client later this afternoon” I said

“oh and what does this one want, let me guess, boyfriend cheated on her? No No I know a friend who just won’t take a hint” Becky guessed.

“Actually this one involves family” I said laughing out how excited she seemed to be trying to guess why I was hired

“Ohh kinky, can’t wait to hear about it” She said as she kissed me before we both got started with our days.

Later that afternoon, I made my way to the house I had been hired for. I knocked on the door of a lavish house and was greeted by the sight of a beautiful, stunning, tall brunette.

“hi, um, are you Kaia?” I asked

“Yes oh you must be Billy, Kaia Gerber pleasure to meet you” she said as she pulled me into a hug and than into the house. I followed behind Kaia, my eyes drawn to her shapely ass covered only by a thin pair of tight gray yoga pants.

She led me on a quick house tour until we ended up in the master bedroom.

“And here is where all the fun will be tonight, I hope you live up to all the hype I’ve heard about you, I really need you to be the best” Kaia said as she opened the door and led me inside. I looked around the room, which looked just like most master bedrooms if maybe a little more lavish.

The room was dominated by a large bed in the center of it, but the thing that caught my eye was two men, both stripped completely nude, restrained in chairs.

Kaia walked over a stood between them as she ran a hand through each of their hair.

“This here” Kaia said as she motioned to the younger of the two, a somewhat feminine looking man, maybe a couple years older than Kaia which blonde hair.

“This is my big brother, Presley, although I guess as you can see maybe older brother would be a better description” Kaia laughed as she looked down at Presley’s lap and I noticed we was locked in a chastity cage.

The cage, which looked small and would have been uncomfortable for anyone bigger than a couple inches, but Presley unfortunately for him did not look to be in any discomfort, had a large padlock on top of it which seemed to be almost the same size as the cage itself.

“And this hear” Kaia said motioning toward the other man, an older man with gray around the sides of his heads, probably somewhere in his sixties. “This is my father Rande. and as you can see the family resemblance between the two is uncanny”

As Kaia said this I noticed that Rande too was locked in a cage only his seemed to be even smaller, I honestly felt a little bad for him as without the cage it would have been impossible for anyone to tell the difference between where his cock was and his testicles. It all just looked like one unit.

“So you see Billy, we as a family made a little bet. My mom and I bet these two pathetic ducks that they couldn’t complete no nut November, if they fail they stay locked up for a whole year and have to sit and watch all of Mom and I’s sexual encounters for the whole year, but if they somehow win they get to use me and mom anyway they want for all of December.”

“As you can probably guess they haven’t failed yet and it is the last day, the thing hurting me and mom is that the only rule we have is that we can’t unlock them, we have to make them cum in their cages. This is where we hope you can come in, if you are able to cut and humiliate these two to the point of making them cum Mom and I will reward you very handsomely.” Kaia explained to me.

“So will your mom be joining us this evening” I asked Kaia

“She is hoping that you and I will be able to get the job done without her but she is around if needed” Kaia said as she started to slowly kneel in front of me and pull my pants down.
    “Oh fuck, this thing is huge” Kaia said as she took my cock out for everyone in the room to see.

“You see this daddy, this is a real cock, I mean look he isn’t even hard yet and he is already bigger than my face” she said as she laid my cock along her face and stuck her tongue out to tease my balls.

“oh god daddy, just look at the monster, can you imagine what it is going to do to me. How much it is going to stretch me out. Do you think you baby girl will ever be the sa…GLUCK GLUCK”

“You’re talking to much Kaia, more sucking” I said as I fed her my cock, using her hair as a handle to pump her face up and down my shaft .

“Oh fuck yeah, look at that Rande, your daughter really knows how to suck cock. Shit how many times you think she has kissed you fresh from sucking off some guys cock. Or more likely I can tell she likes it rough so they probably fucked her face like this” I said as I increased my thrusts shoving more and more of my cock down Kaia’s throat.

“GLUCK…GLUCK…GLUCK..GLCUK..” I held onto the back of Kaia’s head after the brutal face fucking and kept her head down and my cock buried in her throat.

“Fuck, how long you think she can hold her breath Rande. How about we find out?” i said as I kept Kaia there for 30 seconds, than minute, as we approached two minutes I felt her start to buck against my hand. I held her there longer as I watched Rande’s eyes go wide watching his daughter literally choke on my cock.

I finally pulled Kaia off my cock as she coughed and spit up as she gasped for air, her face a mix of tears, spittle and ruined makeup. I dragged her over towards her father and bent her over him, her hands landing on his shoulders for support.

I knelt behind the brunette model pushing my hand against her mound as I could feel her wetness through her yoga pants. I stood behind Kaia grinding my cock against her ass as I reached my hand down her pants before sliding two fingers into her wet cunt.

“Oh god fuck yes fuck Billy yes finger me” Kaia moaned into her fathers face as I continued pumping her slutty snatch full of my fingers, adding a third and than a fourth.

“Fuck so fucking full, oh god daddy her is stretching my cunt out with just his fingers imagine what his cock is going to do to me” Kaia said.

I continued pumping practically my whole hand into her snatch before leaving my fingers inside her and grinding the heel of my palm against her clit.

“Cum for me Kaia, cum like a whore for me, show your daddy how much of a slut you are by summing in your pants for me” I said as I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers and knew she wouldn’t last much longer

“FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK” Kaia moaned as her body trembled a large wet spot forming on the crotch of her pants and running down her legs. Pulled my hand out and more juice kept filling her yoga pants as the slut was squirting and filling them up.

“Fuck look at your whore daughter Rande, and your slut of a sister Presley, did you two know she was a squirter? I bet you did, I bet you two ducks have watched her many times and seen her squirt” I said as Kaia tried to recover from her orgasm.

I moved behind her as she still held onto her Father’s shoulder for support and took the know soaked crotch of her yoga pants and ripped it to shreds, Kaia was bent over her holes now on full display for me as her pussy lips glistened from her juices.

I slid my cock into her sopping wet cunt and started to pound her as fast and as deep as I could go. The sound of her ass bouncing off my thighs filled the room along with Kaia’s moans of pleasure.

“Oh god fuck, so deep, he is so fucking deep Daddy, I’ve never had a cock this deep before and I don’t think he is even all the way in. Please please Billy, fill me to the brim, give me every inch of the monster cock” Kaia begged

I gave a long deep thrust as I shoved my cock balls deep into her snatch.

“Oh god FUUUUUUCCKKKKKKK oh daddy it hurts he is hitting places I didn’t know existed it hurts but it hurts so good. Oh fuck yes give it to me Billy I can feel you in my stomach shit so gooooooddddd” Kaia moaned as I kept pounding her.

I reached my arms around Kaia’s waist lifting her up as she hooked her legs around my back. She was now suspended in the air sandwiched between me and her father as I fucked her in the air.

“oh..oh oh god, fuck this feeeellllsss ammmmazing oh SHITSHITSHIT CUMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGG” Kaia yelled as she came with another powerful orgasm. Her juices gushing so hard from her cunt that it nearly pushed my cock out of her. I kept thrusting into her fucking her through the orgasm as her juices went flying on every thrust.

As I continued pounding into the statuesque model I pulled her back into me, her back now pressed against my chest as I bounced her up and down on my cock. Her bouncing covered tits and the pleasure on her face clear to see for her dad and brother.

“Oh god I can’t, it is too much. Don’t stop Billy but i can’t take anymore oh god” Kaia groaned as her body and her brain were fighting as she wanted the pleasure to continue but her body could not take much more.

I kept bouncing her up and down as she looked right into her dad’s eyes.

“Please daddy, you can stop this you just need to cum for me. I deserve it don’t I daddy. Just imagine a full year of getting to see me take big fat cocks. the kind of cocks that real men have. I mean I deserve to be fucked by real men not you and Presley right daddy?” Kaia begged her dad to cum

“Please daddy please cum for your slutty little girl, I can’t take much more. I’ve never cum so hard, so quickly. Billy might actually break me if you don’t cum daddy?”

I could tell Rande was starting to get affected seeing his daughter thrown around and used like a slut. I threw Kaia onto his lap, her back now pressed against his chest as I went in for the kill on both of them and fucked Kaia, right on top of her father.

“oh oh oh god oh shit yes yes yes Billy oh god, I’m humming again. Cum with me daddy please I’m CUMMMMMMMINNNNGGGGGG” Kaia yelled as she came another powerful orgasm wrecked her body as she squirted what fluids she still had left in her.

I felt myself getting close and pulled out of Kaia and released my load all over her face, shot after shot shitting the model’s face and hair as she got covered in cum. As she wiped my cum from her eyes she looked down and saw tiny droplets of cum, coming from her fathers cage.

Kaia turned around and gave her father a big cum covered kiss “Oh thank you daddy, knew you wanted to see me get fucked like I deserve” she said as she collapsed into his chest barely able to move anymore.

“Not so fast Kaia, the bet was both of us, you spent so much time on dad you forgot about me” Presley said as Kaia looked over and saw he had not cum yet.

“Oh god, no” Kaia said as she looked over at my still hard cock she reached down and started tapping on her fathers balls.

“I can’t no I tap, no more Billy I can’t take anymore. MOM…MOM I NEED YOU” Kaia yelled with the last of her energy as she slumped into a cum covered mess on the floor.

Less than a minute later, the door to the bedroom opened and in walked Kaia’s mother. It looked like she had been by the pool as in walked 90’s sec icon Cindy Crawford wearing a blue bikini with a white over coat.

Cindy was pushing 60 now but still looked amazing and I couldn’t wait to take this Milf for a spin.

Cindy looked at the scene before her, her husband sitting in the chair as cum dripped down his leg, her son next to him with a premature victory smile on his face, her daughter laying on the floor clothes ripped to shreds and covered in cum and me with my con still hard covered in her daughters juices.

“Kaia, you alive honey?” Cindy asked as Kaia just raised an arm and dropped it right back down.

“Well looks like she was able to get half the job done” Cindy said as she looked at me “Billy right? you ready to finish the job” she asked

“Absolutely” I said “How about we start by you cleaning my cock of your daughters cum” I said as Cindy stripped off the coat and bikini and dropped to her knees in front of me as she inhaled my cock.

“oh fuck, yes Cindy suck that cock, show me how you got all those model gigs slut” I said as Cindy sucked my cock like a woman possessed.

“Oh god dam, I see where Kaia gets her natural talent from but fuck nothing beats talent plus experience” I said as I was enjoying the best blowjob of my life.

“MMM It is easy to have fun when you have a cock this perfect that tastes amazing, especially when it is covered in my daughters cum, just adds to the flavor” Cindy said as she went back to sucking me.

After being treated for a few more minutes to Cindy’s amazing BJ skills she finally pulled me out of her mouth.

“I could do this all day if I wanted to Billy, but I do still have a very important bet to win, so get over here and fuck me” Cindy said as she sat on her sons knees, spread her legs wide and leaned back into him.

I walked over and slid my cock into Cindy as I leaned down and started to make out with her as I thrust my cock deep into her folds. I felt Cindy moan from the pleasure into my mouth as I increased my speed.

“Oh god yes, fill me with that fat cock, god I haven’t felt this stretched since the last time I was with Kaia’s father” Cindy said. I stopped and gave her a strange look as I looked over at her husband who was passed out from earlier.

“Oh no honey, he is Kaia’s dad but not her father, oh god yes keep fucking me, see my first husband was well known to be small so when I got married again imagine my absolute horror when he turned out to be even smaller.” Cindy started to explain

“fUCK YES stretch me out, So after Rande here came in me once and produced my little cuck here” Cindy said as she ground her famous ass into Presley’s caged cock “I promised myself to never let a small limp dick cuck cum in me ever again, so a few years later I met a man, who had quite a nice cock, almost as big as yours and he is Kaia’s actual father, although Rande was there the night she was conceived.”

“mmm did you like hearing that story Presley, yeah I can tell you did, I can feel your pathetic excuse for a dick getting hard at imagining your mother getting fucked by a giant cock. Well just think baby, once you cum you won’t have to imagine it for a full year, you’ll be able to see every cock that fills my holes” Cindy said as she teased her son mercilessly.

I kept up my thrusting in Cindy, pounding her milf cunt as hard and as deep as I could, the sounds of our bodies slapping together on top of her son ringing throughout the bedroom.

“mmm you are holding out much better than your father Presley, time to bring out the big guns.” Cindy said as she gave me an evil smile.

She turned around sitting on top of her son, trapping his cage covered cock under her pussy. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks looking at me

“Go ahead slide it in Billy, pop that fat cock into this milf ass” Cindy said as I took my lubed up cock and slide it into her tightest hole.

“OH GOD FUCK YES FILL ME ASSHOLE BABY” Cindy yelled as I started to thrust my cock deeper and deeper into her ass.

“mmm come on my baby boy, I know you want to cum, I can feel how hard you are getting from Billy’s cock forcing my pussy to slide all over your cage. Cindy said as she starred right at her son.

“You know Presley, I was talking to Amanda next door earlier, you remember her son Mark right, he used to Bully you all the way up until senior year of high school, well him and his two bothers Todd and Jason are all going to be home for the holidays.”

Cindy said as she talked to Presley as he looked confused as to why his mother was talking about this now

“Well you know the reason they all stopped picking on you right? It is because I started sucking their cocks weekly just so they would leave you alone, I haven’t seen any of those boys in so long so I have a plan but I need you to cum for that plan to work. Do you want to hear the plan baby?” Cindy asked

Presley looked defeated but managed a week nod at his mother as I continued pummeling her asshole.

“MMM OH GOD FUCK YES BILLY” Cindy yelled “so my plan is that as soon as you cum I’m going to call Mark and tell him to come into town a weekend early with his brothers, than the 3 of them will stay here for the full weekend and fill my holes for the entire weekend, but not only that they will also fill your sisters holes as well. Don’t you want to see that baby see your 3 childhood bullies ravage your mommy and sister all weekend, have them run a train on us so we are never without cock for 72 straight hours. Maybe we can even take them 2 or 3 at a time” Cindy kept teasing as she went into more and more graphic detail.

“Oh god fuck yes Presley baby mommy is going to cum soon, please cum with mommy, I deserve to get all the big cocks I want this year don’t I, I’ve been a good mother right, please CUMMMMM WITHHHHHH MOMMMMMYYYYYYY” Cindy yelled as she bucked on top of her son.

The sight of his mother humming with my cock up her ass was too much and Presley couldn’t hold out as he unloaded inside his tiny cage and covered his dick in his own cum.

I could sense I was close to my 2nd and probably last orgasm of the night so I quickly pulled out of Cindy’s ass and jammed my cock right back up her snatch. A few thrusts later I was unloading inside her womb.

“Oh god yes fuck Billy, fill me with cum, breed me, maybe I’ll get lucky and you’ll give me a big dick bastard as a third child” Cindy said as she felt my cum fill her up.

I kept my cock inside Cindy until i had drained every last drop of cum, after I pulled out of her, Cindy quickly pulled Presley down to the floor and mounted his face.

“Come on Baby, eat mommy’s creampie, make sure to get it all out, you should get used to eat as you will be eating a lot of them when Mark and his brothers visit.” Cindy said to her son as she sat on his face.

“Billy come here” Cindy said as she pulled me close and started sucking my cock clean. “I know Kaia told you, you would get a big reward if you helped us win and since you did you are entitled to it, however the reward was supposed to be a threesum with he two of us and seeing as I’m pretty sure you broke my daughters brain earlier.”

Cindy stopped and looked over to Kaia who was still slumped on the floor having not moved, drool starting to mix with the cum left on her face.

“I think we will have to postpone that, but I will be wiring you an extra $100,000 for a job well well well done and we will set that threesum up for the future, where these two can watch again” Cindy said.

After she had cleaned my cock to a spit polish shine, I got dressed said my goodbyes and maid my way towards the exit, the last thing I heard before leaving for home was Cindy berating her son.

“Come on you cuck, make sure to get every last drop out of me, or better yet don’t maybe I’ll finally get that big picked son and he can bully your pathetic cuck ass for the rest of your life”

Post Thanks / Like

See, Cindy will always be a uber-MILF for me for reasons like this - that was super hot os1

3. Thanks whaywood13 thanked for this post
    Likes whaywood13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please do a chapter on Sadie sink