Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Dua's Little Fan With Dua Lipa

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Dua's Little Fan With Dua Lipa

Dua's Little Fan
    With Dua Lipa
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, voyeur, seduced, teasing, handjob, bj, slow fucking, cowgirl, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is complete fiction and for entertainment only.

I'm just a down on my luck teen looking to make a couple extra bucks. I kind of have a home life, but my parents don't have a lot of money and spend too much of it on their shared drinking problem.

One of the ways that I try to supplement myself for what my parents aren't giving me is through petty thievery and selling photos I take.

Which brings me to my current big idea, trying to snap some photos of resident hotty and megastar Dua Lipa. Also my absolute favorite baddy with a body and not just because she lives in my neighborhood.

When you have money like Dua does, the world doesn't have street views of your house or property. She has a full brick wall around her place, wrapping all the way around except the main entrance, of course. I know something Dua doesn't seem to, though.

We had a nasty storm recently, with torrential rains and hurricane force winds. A lot of damage was done to the city, and some of that damage included making a decent sized hole in that security wall. It was just big enough that a thin, lanky kid like me could fit through it.

So here I am, with my trusty little 10 year old camera, snooping around on pop giant Dua Lipa's property, hoping to get something juicy that I can sell to my friends, maybe even to some kind of tabloid.

I had never been on her property, though I'd rode by it on my bike countless times, hoping to get a real view of my dream girl. Not knowing where I was going, I kept a low profile and tread carefully. This place was more like a golf course than a yard. You could fit half a neighborhood in here.

I followed the wall around and headed toward the back of her property, and found a good place to start. Her pool. I found some bushes and pushed my way into them. I wasn't ballsy enough to go into her actual mansion, but I did have so little going on that I could wait for even the chance to get a few pics of the British beauty.

And wait I did, for like three hours. I fell asleep in my little bush hideout, and woke up to the sound of classical music and light splashing!

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and peeked out of my foliage hideout. She was on the other end of the pool, and I had to wait until she got back to my half of the pool. I was too starstruck by her to act at first and take the actual picture.

By the time I remembered my actual assignment, Dua Lipa had swamher laps and climbed up the ladder out of her pool, water cascading off of her perfect body, the light hitting her perfectly. God, I wanted her so bad. My 18 year old cock twitched in my pants.

Dua tiptoed along the edge of the pool and sat on the edge of a reclining beach chair, and languidly laid out her billion dollar body, and put on a pair of large sunglasses as she let the sun naturally dry her delectable body for her.

I waited, having a feeling there would be a better show in a moment, though this was already worth my stakeout. I was rewarded handsomely when Dua was good and dry and reached for her suntan lotion.

I felt my mouth fill with saliva as I watched Dua Lipa lather her flawless, muscular waxed legs getting shiny and sleek with oil, right to the pantie line of her tiny triangle bikini bottoms. Her hands glided effortlessly over her tight, tanned tummy and over her ribs, around to her sides. She looked fucking delicious as she oiled up and made herself glisten and shine.

Once her front was perfectly oiled, I swallowed hard as she undid her bikini top strings and laid on her back, but didn't let the little fabric coverings show me her dusky pink nipples. I had seen the photos of her in the crystal no-imagination dress.

As she oiled her lower thighs, just under her ass with her knees bent, I remembered why she was there, and snapped my picture, her hands just on the crease of her juicy rump.

I heard the click of the button, and then I saw her freeze and look up, her head slowly rotating until she focused on the bushes. My bushes. I froze in realization... I left the fucking flash on!

Her jaw clenched, her black eyebrows knit and she was off the chair like a puma, sprinting straight at me with an arm holding her bikini to her chest, the other pumping furiously as she came in my direction like a trained sprinter, her thigh muscles shined and rippling as she propelled forward.

I took a gutsy move and snapped three more photos before I made a break for it back to my hole in the wall. I underestimated how fast this girl was with her extremely long legs and lack of hampering clothing...

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" I chanted as I ran as fast as my legs would carry me, which wasn't as fast as Dua because she was gaining on me quick!

"Why are you so fast?" I lamented aloud as I neared my wall, but I felt a hand clamp down on my shoulder and pull back. It wasn't enough to knock me on my ass, but it interrupted my stride enough that I slipped, which sent me to a knee, allowing Dua to tackle me into the lush green grass.

"Give me the camera you fucking perv!" Dua demanded as she dragged her delectable body over mine, scrambling for the little red Niko sill safely outstretched in my hand.

I tried to crawl away, but she was on top of me, an inch or two taller than me and in far better physical strength. She had me caged and had me grounded, so I did the only thing I could think of to buy me wiggle room.

I used my hand not on the camera to start pulling on the thin spaghetti tie of her bikini bottoms. It didn't take long for the singer to feel my fingers at her hip and to try to fight it off with one hand, the other still firmly keeping her skimpy top in place.

"Stop that, you little brat!" she commanded as she tried swatting my hand away. "Just give me the bloody camera!" she growled, but didn't have a free arm to go for it.

"No, I need to sell these pictures!" I yelled without thinking about what just left my stupid mouth.

"By God you will not!" she argued indignantly, deciding that letting go of her top was a small price to pay for keeping her bottoms on and having a hand to fight for the camera.

As we struggled and wreathed, Dua's top slid down her perfect form and bunched around her belly. She was still laying prone on my back, so I couldn't see her, but I felt her medium sized, firm tits on my back, her nipples hardening into points no doubt from the friction of grinding against my shirt.

Digging the balls of her feet into the grass, she pushed forward like a frog in water and slid over my back, the oil from her body and our starting to form sweat leaving me a bit damp as she finally got a hand on the camera.

We wrestled like this for a bit, me unable to keep her hand off of the Nikon and her unable to pry it from me. In a last move of desperation, she let go of our hand wrestling match to grab my camera with both hands, which allowed me to make quick work of her tie and slide my very recently matured hand over her glorious ass, copping a generous feel of the greatest flesh I had ever touched.

"You little bleeding animal!" she cried out in sheer anger, but managed to get the camera and scramble off of me. I knew damn well she could either cover her tits or keep her bottoms semi in place. Either way, I won a peep show at the expense of my camera and whatever legal ramifications I would face for this whole (mis)adventure.

With Dua's weight off of me as she stood upright, I rolled over onto my back to get a fading glimpse of her beautiful boobs as she held her arm over them in nearly a flash, and her hand holding her bottoms in place, the camera awkwardly placed against her hip. And her face... she looked like a gorgeous warrior queen, oiled, red faced and absolutely pissed. She just stood there, breathing hard and fuming, staring daggers and swords at me.

I just laid there on the ground, speechless, not sure what to say.

"Well what do you have to say for yourself, young man?" Dua barked, rightfully angry. "How did you get in here? Why are you here?"

"All fair questions," I said as I tried to pull my mind back inside my head and to get saliva to return to my cotton mouth. "There's a hole in your wall, made by the storm. It was just large enough I could worm through."

"Worm indeed," she glared, and waited for me to carry on.

"And well, I know you're Dua Lipa, and that you obviously live here. And I thought the hole was my chance to sneak in, get some easy photos and get out to make some quick cash," I explained fully.

Dua shook her head and kept staring at me. "Obviously you are not getting this back. Further than deleting these pictures, you'd be a lucky boy if I didn't destroy your camera. And looking at your clothes, I'd wager you couldn't easily come up with another one," she said in her posh British accent. There was no more venue in that statement than in anything else she had said so far. While embarrassed, I took it as a verbal thought process and not overly personal.

"I certainly couldn't afford another one, or new clothes. It's hard out here and I get very little help from my parents, hence why I wanted to sell the photos," I said.

"Trying to win extortion photos through sympathy? I think not," she scoffed. "I should call the police and have you picked up for trespassing, property damage done to my lawn, and stalking or whatever else we can come up with," she threatened, switching between hip to hip as her stance wasn't comfortable over a long period, but she looked damn good in it.

"Please don't, Ms. Lipa. I turned 18 just last week and they could try me as an adult!" I stammered, again all hope of a filter gone.

"Still in school, then?" she asked.

"Yes, final year," I confirmed. She just nodded, her bottom lip in her teeth. She looked so fucking sexy when in deep thought. I wanted to chew that lip for her.

"I can see how that could be ruinous for you, but I don't believe in ‘boys will be boys.’ There will be a consequence for this..."

"I... I could work for you! I could repair the storm damage and I could mend the grass we tore up in the chase and wrestle!" I suggested.

"I suppose I could let that cover the trespassing situation, but we still have the issue of these photos you tried to take and sell."

My heart dropped. I had no ideas left. "And I bet for those candids, you could collect near £2,000," she continued. I swallowed hard before she said, "But my estate is rather large, and I could use help in tidying among other work until you pay off what those photos would have gotten you..." She looked down at me expectantly.

"Agreed, I'll do the repairs, and do £2,000 worth of unpaid service," I said, lowering my head in defeat.

"We have ourselves a deal," she said. "I'd offer to shake your hand if my hands weren't busy," she scoured, knowing full well I was the reason for it. "Come with me," she ordered, turning on her heels, showing me her magnificent toned back and world famous ass, covered only in that little triangle of fabric. "I don't have material for you to fix the wall, but we can do a tour of the house."

"O-okay," I said, following her as she casually walked us around the side of her mansion, her hips naturally swaying as we went. I couldn't tell if she was overdoing it on purpose, or if it actually was natural.

"Sit your ass down and don't move," Dua ordered me, pointing to a pair of green felted arm chairs separated by a small coffee table. "I'm going to get dressed."

I sat there in the foyer, on that comfortable chair with my hands in my lap, waiting for Dua Lipa, the woman with my virtual future in her hands. Not much later, she came back in a white tanktop and a matching white tennis skirt. God she looked so cock hardeningly good.

"Right, so let's check out where I live and you'll be working until we agree you've hit £2,000," she said. "First things first, I need to delete those pictures."

I heard three quick beeps, meaning she had deleted my pictures, but her eyebrows rose. She found the rest of my folder. "Wow. So I see I'm not your first victim, just the first who caught you?"

I took a deep breath and decided to tell her the truth. She could turn me in at any time. "Yes. I print them off with a friend's digital printer and sell them around school. Your pictures would have been the only ones for tabloids, though," I said shyly.

"Well, Mr..." she searched, and then looked at me with her lips pressed together. "What he fuck is your name?"

"Uh... Semore, Semore Phelps," I said. "It's not a great name, I am aware."

"I didn't say anything," Dua said, shaking her head dismissively. She looked back at the camera and I heard more beeping.

"No, please stop! I haven't printed those out!" I said, launching out of my chair and trying to reach for my gold mine she was erasing. She stuck up a toned leg and caught me in the gut, stopping me.

"You're not making dimes by selling voyeur pictures of girls, Mr. Phelps," Dua told me pointedly. "Prove yourself useful and maybe I'll keep you around here, yeah?"

My eyes popped. "Actually?" I asked as she kept my camera, but waved me on to continue the tour.

"We'll see how it goes," she said, not wanting to get my hopes too high, it seemed. "Would you like to head home for the day and we can start anew Monday?"

"Uh... I can, I can start earlier. It's only what, 2 p.m.? I can start today," I offered.

Dua studied me for a moment and then placed a finger on her pouty lips. "Mr. Phelps, I get a feeling that you're not too interested in going back home."

I looked at the floor, the white tiles under our feet. "I could start here, with the tiles."

I saw her hand with flawless manicured nails enter my vision, and then felt her soft hand on my chin, tilting my head up to look at her. She just stared at me, waiting. I rolled my eyes and said, "I am not looking forward to going back home, no. My parents, father especially, drink heavily and are abusive. Not sexually, and they don't beat me, but in every other sense," I explained.

"Ah, so I see," Dua replied softly. "Well if that is the case and you have no homework to see to today, this foyer is a grand place to start. I have already showed you where the janitorials are. Come and search me out if you need anything. And stay out of my room," she said as she turned and went deeper into the mansion. "Perv," she said teasingly over her shoulder, and I caught a brief smile.

And so clean I did, mopping the tiles, using a hose attachment on the vacuum to clean the green felt chairs, polished the side table, cleaned the glass of the double doors that led to the outside world, and I vacuumed the massive area rug. I replaced one of the hall lights that was dimming.

By the time I was pleased with the foyer, Dua made another appearance, this time in black slacks with flared ankles and hugged her legs perfectly. They looked like some kind of modal or felt. She wore a pearl white silk blouse with no sleeves and a black flour covered apron.

"Mr. Phelps..." she stopped mid sentence as she looked at my handiwork. "Well this was a job well done, young man," Dua said happily. "As I was about to say, I've finished making dinner."

"Well I'll see you later, Ms. Lipa. Have a nice dinner," I said as I turned towards the door.

"Mr. Phelps, I was going to ask if you would join me. I can't eat a full Sicilian pizza on my own," she said with a smile. "It's homemade tapenade," she sang as if I wouldn't have already been sold.

I swallowed and without much hesitation, said "I would enjoy that." She smiled and motioned for me to follow.

"You did a fantastic job and you worked much longer than I expected without so much as a peep or a chirp," she praised. "You certainly are serious about our arrangement."

"I am, Ms. Lipa. Working here is far more agreeable than having a record," I said.

"You're also quite well-spoken for an 18 year old pervert," she teased, looking over her shoulder with a smirk, catches my eyes on her magnificent ass, her bountiful cheeks lifted by her underwear and tight hugging pants.

"I'm poor, but I do read a lot. Not much money for watching things and games, so I use books to escape when I'm at home or school," I explained as we reached the dining room, the table already set for two. It was a large table, easily capable of sitting 10 or more, but the two place settings were directly across from each other at the center of the table, a large Sicilian that smelled divine in the center, each seat having a glass of white wine and a small salad.

"Ms. Lipa, this looks fantastic," I said, licking my lips. It could have been my imagination, but I swore I saw her eyes follow the path of my tongue.

"Thank you, Mr. Phelps. I'm not a chef myself, but I do quite enjoy cooking, and it's a way I can be sure of," she looked right in my eyes, "what I'm putting inside of my body."

I swallowed hard and looked away at the way her volume dropped and the tombre of her already cock hardening voice dropped. "Well it looks superb," I said as we each seated ourselves. I waited for her to seat herself before I sat, but I felt trying to seat her would be too many browning attempts.

She served me two slices of her pie and then served herself two as well. Before either of us touched our slices, she raised her wine glass, and I felt I should follow suit.

"To new arrangements and taking in strays," she said with a soft smile, her head slightly angled. I laughed quickly and nodded mine towards her before we each took a sip. I quietly hummed as the chilled, fruity smoothness touched my tongue. "Are you a fan of wine, Mr. Phelps?" a tinge of wonderment and surprise on her lips.

"I wouldn't say an expert, as I've only had my mum's boxed wine. There's really no way I could compare it to this. This is like drinking silver, and Mum's wine tastes like licking £3.00."

Dua laughed fully at that and covered her plump lips with the back of her hand. "Well I'm pleased it agrees with you so. I wonder what else would fall from those lips of yours after too many glasses," she teased with a little smirk before taking her first bite. "My lord, do I love a good slice of proper mozzarella," she hummed.

I took my first bite and groaned, my eyes rolling back a little, and I heard Dua laugh again. "Please don't get me hooked on this just for it to be torn away," I said with a chuckle, but the air stiffened and felt tense as neither of us moved for a moment, the weight of my thoughtless words falling onto the table.

After a moment, Dua took a little nibble, than a sip, and looked at me quizzically. "Mr. Phelps, you must tell me about yourself. You seem to be more than an enigma than I ever could have begged you as but five hours ago."

I sighed and took another sip of wine before responding, "I'm truly terrible at discussing myself, I must warn you."

"Let's start here, at the way you speak. You said you read a lot, and I can see that, but do you always carry yourself at this level?"

I laughed and nibbled as I formulated my answer. "No," I said, sipped, and continued. "With my mates and my parents, I certainly don't. I do to a degree with my teachers, but never with such a... dinner party air." Dua laughed.

"So I bring out the dinner party guest in you then, hmm?" she teased.

"You do, and I quite like it. If I spoke like this at school, I'd surely be bullied and maybe even get in fights. I can handle arguments, but the kids at my school love to toss fists after they've run out of words," I explained.

I watched Dua's lips go from a pleased and warm smile to a frown. "I see." A short pause. "Why the pictures of girls, Mr. Phelps?"

This one I had to be careful with. "I like photography. I had a teacher when I was 13 or so that was very passionate about it, and he started the spark. But my camera, and my skills, aren't good enough for me to make money doing shoots or nature photography, especially since we're in London. So candid and voyeur shots of women it is... and they sell well to boys finishing primary school. If I want anything for myself, I pay for it with money from my pictures."

"Why not get a part time job? Or is it far more complicated than that?" Dua asked, quite engrossed in the wine and conversation, not so much the pizza. I was hungry and happily eating between my answers.

"I don't have reliable transportation, and if I want to get to uni I need to focus on my schooling," I said. "My parents would like nothing more than to have the house to themselves and I'd happy to give them my key," I chuckled.

Dua frowned again and even went as far as to reach for my hand, which I gladly gave. "So you're not even that much of a pervert, you're just an ethicless business man."

"Yes, but I don't feel like I'm in a situation to lie. I am a tinge perverted. The female form is gorgeous," I said. That actually got a smile from her.

"Let me ask you this," she said as she finally picked up her pizza again, "even if money wasn't on the table, would you have taken those photographs?"

I chewed my lip a little. "That's not a cut and dry question. Mo,ey is the driver that sent me through that hole in your wall, and caused me to sit in the pushes for three hours until you came to use your pool." Her jaw dropped at the whole scenario. "So no, I wouldn't have gone through that trouble. However, had I magically stumbled upon you I'm that situation... absolutely," I admitted.

"Well I appreciate your honesty, Mr. Phelps." There was some silence between us that went back and forth between comfortable silence and a little awkward when she caught just staring at her a few times. "What?" she finally asked when we were down to the last three slices.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Being completely honest and not holding back, it's not just your body and the sex appeal I know you wield; it's even your eyes, your face, how flawless your skin looks and the little expressions on your face when you eat good food and drink good wine." She seemed stunned, and I felt compelled to keep going. "Yes you're beautiful and a sex symbol, but there's a light and a joy, sometimes a mischievousness in your ears cameras can't catch that makes you even better. AI can try to capture your physical likeness, but it'll capture what you're like and what's in your eyes."

She just sat there, looking at me. She wasn't even sure what to say. After a moment, she said, "Mr. Phelps, are you certain you're only 18? Who are you?"

I felt like the waters were getting untested for me, so I backed up and changed the air. "Just a perverted boy that took your picture without permission this afternoon, Ms. Lipa," I told her, my foot slowly drawing up and down her calf. She didn't pull away, which I found most interesting.

"Indeed. Is that why you tried stripping me during our little match?" she asked, her lip and eyebrow quirking.

"A little," I shrugged. "I also knew that if you were fighting to keep your clothes on, I had a better chance at securing my camera, though I failed."

Dua giggled. "Only once I gave up on my top, really. Once you went for my bottoms, ai knew I had to get out of the situation fast. One last question, I believe; did you see my breasts when I got the camera?"

"In all honesty, as has been this evening's theme, only the briefest glimpse before you covered up."

Dua tilted her head back and smiled. "So today's risk wasn't completely without reward?"

I grinned like the little horny fool I was. "Not entirely, Miss." I thought I felt her foot playing with my leg much the way I played with hers, but it was so subtle I couldn't be confident about it. Looking under the table would have been far too obvious.

"You almost saw all of me today, Mr. Phelps," she said, her voice dropping in tombre again. "Tell me, being an 18 year old boy, have you seen many naked girls in person?"

My mouth instantly dried up as I definitely felt her toes on my calf, drawing higher toward my knee as she stretched her long leg. "No, not in the flesh," I admitted. I saw a mischievous, almost hungry look in her eyes as she smiled, trying to draw it back and not seem too wolfish.

"So I can take it you haven't had sex then?" I swallowed hard and she smiled fully now, showing me her pearly teeth. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. Most girls your age don't know what they're doing or what they want, for that matter."

I was completely red faced, and reached for my wine as a distraction, but it was empty. "If we have another glass, I won't be able to drive you home, I'm afraid. Could you imagine if I was found to be drinking and driving? I could never," Dua laughed.

"Oh, I was going to walk, anyway. I can go if we're done with supper. I don't want to overstay my welcome," I said, playing with my shirt collar.

"Mr. Phelps, I was attempting to discuss your sex life, or lack thereof as the case is, and you're worried about overstaying your welcome?" She laughed. "Were the genders on the other foot, I would have had something thrown at my face by now."

My face must have been blood red given Dua's line of questioning. I was indeed a virgin, and Dua sniffed that out easily. She told me it was fine, and practically told me girls my age were a waste of time!

"If you're still trying to avoid home, you can stay a bit longer and we could watch a picture if you'd like," Dua offered.

"Since you so plainly told me I'm out overstaying my welcome, that does sound lovely," I agreed.

"Wonderful," my hostess said pleasantly. "I'm going to change into my pajamas, and I'll meet you in the den shortly."

A few short minutes later, Dua met me in the den, a large leisure room with an impressive TV, two reclining chairs, and a plush couch that could comfortably fit four people. There was an ottoman in front of each chair, and a large tote that Dua explained had throw blankets.

"I look far more comfortable than you do, Mr. Phelps," Dua laughed, striking a pose in her soft cotton boyshorts and an old, worn t-shirt.

"I half expected you to have monogrammed silk pajamas," I laughed.

"Those would still be more comfortable than your jeans. Would you like me to turn away so you can get rid of them? I don't mind, and you will be far more comfortable for our lazy evening," she suggested.

"I saw you in far less clothing today," I shrugged and undid my belt. I expected her to make herself busy by making herself comfortable or selecting a movie, but instead she watched me, her eyes never leaving my hands. I undid my button and fly, and pushed my pants down my legs all under Dua's focused gaze.

I couldn't help but get a little aroused on this charged situation, and it showed a little, making Dua smirk as she raised her eyes at me. "Better?" she asked knowingly, almost teasing.

"It is," I admitted as I stood there, and watched Dua open a glass-doored case with dozens of DVDs and Blu-Ray discs. "What are we watching tonight?"

Dua smirked to herself as she pulled out her selection, knowing already. "The Transformer movies are a guilty pleasure of mine, and it's been a while since I indulged," she said.

"I've never seen them, but I heard the CGI was great for its time," I said.

Dua's jaw dropped as she turned to look at me. "You've never seen them?" she asked, fully taken aback. "Well you're certainly going to," she said firmly.

Dua set the disc in the player's tray and turned the TV on as she sat down on the cushy couch. I sat on the opposite end, still trying to earn her trust after this afternoon. Our business arrangement was edging towards friendship and I didn't want to endanger it.

"Mr. Phelps, is everything alright?" she asked, looking at me with puzzlement on her beautiful face, her sharp, dark eyes looking me over.

"Quite alright, I would say. Why do you ask?" I was genuinely confused.

"Well, we had a very pleasant, almost romantic dinner, and now you have me in my night clothes and your pants are off, yet you are on the far end of this couch?"

I decided to be up front with her, as this had been the best strategy so far. "I want to earn your trust by not seeming too eager to touch you or to crowd you, Ms. Lipa. I know one wrong move can end this whole thing for me."

Dua looked at me, reading me as opening messages and trailers played. "Mr. Phelps, if I didn't have a level of trust in you, or felt like I couldn't handle myself around you, do you really think I would be dangling myself like a carrot in front of you?" she asked, a perfect eyebrow raised.

"Why are you dangling yourself so? Why are you tempting and teasing me?" I asked as Dua stretched out her long legs, her ankles resting on my thigh.

She smiled wickedly as the movie finally came to the homescreen. "Because I can. I know that the ball is entirely in my court. And teasing you is part of your punishment, I think." She started lightly dragging her heel over my crotch. "I also love the idea of having your virginity in the palm of my hand, if we're continuing to be honest."

"W-what?" I stammered as she used her feet to bring me to erection, rubbing against my growing bulge with the pads of her feet.

She just smiled and kept rubbing me. "Your virginity is mine to do with as I please. I can take it any time I want. It could be tomorrow, it could be next month. I plan on taking it, Mr. Phelps."

"Not that I could deny you, but why?" It just didn't make sense to me. Why would this millionaire, this pop goddess and most beautiful woman be focused on taking my virginity?

She licked her lips and leaned forward, giving me a glance of sinfully inviting cleavage. "Because I can buy anything I want. I don't want to just take your virginity, Mr. Phelps, I also want you to willingly give it to me, almost beg me to take it. And in exchange for you aiding me in indulging this fantasy, I'll be a sexual mentor to you," Dua said, leaning back and teasing me with her feet again.

"You can already have it," I chuckled. "What 18 year old wouldn't serve you their virginity on a golden platter, Ms. Lipa?"

"Apparently not you yet, given you're way the fuck over there," she teased. "If I so chose to do so, how would I suck your cock while we watched the movie?" I just stared at her and blinked, unable to even form thoughts let alone words. "But no, I won't let you fuck me yet. I want you desperate for me. I want you to lose all rational sense and willpower around me," she purred as she got on her knees and slowly crawled toward me, arcing her back like a cat. "I want you to lose yourself in the fantasies of what I can do for you, what you can do to me."

Just Dua's words, her demands and promises, her sheer sexual powers and prowess of seduction had me the hardest I had ever been in my short life. "Ms. Lipa..." was all I could bring myself to say.

Her face was so close to mine, I could feel her hot exhales on the tip of my nose, on my lips. "I want you to spend the night, Mr. Phelps. You don't have school tomorrow, so what could it hurt?" she whispered, her lips brushing my cheek, right by my ear. "What do you say?"

I swallowed roughly for what seemed like the 100th time that day. "I don't see a problem with it," I agreed.

"Do you need to call your parents, or do they not care, you being 18 and all?" Dua checked in, the seductress briefly taking a step back to let Dua the caring woman back in for a moment.

"They don't care," I said as Dua took back her last position, laying on the couch and putting her feet in my lap. Instinctively, I started rubbing her dainty, smooth feet.

"Well, their neglect is my gain in this situation," she giggled but then moaned as I dug my thumbs into the arch of her feet. "Damn, that's nice," she said. "The way to a dancer's heart is through foot massages," she cooed.

We stayed like this for the rest of the movie, in comfortable yet sexually charged silence. Since I had agreed to stay the night with no persuasion necessary, Dua decided a full marathon was in order. After the first Transformer movie ended, Dua excused herself to make popcorn.

While she was gone, I took the chance to pull myself from my underwear and let my dick breathe. I didn't play with it because Dua had done enough damage, but it was damn tight when confined.

I had no idea Dua could be so quiet, as she stocked back into the den, a large bowl of popcorn in hand. "Well hello there," she said slyly. I rushed to tuck myself in but she tutted and clicked her tongue at me. "It's out, so it stays out, young man. That'll teach you to make yourself indecent in your boss's house. Stand up and take them off," she ordered. I hesitated. "Take them off or get out."

I sighed and stood up, my cock still proudly out. I left my shirt on, but pushed down and stepped out of my boxers as commanded. Dua smiled as my entire lower half was fully exposed to her.

"Good, now sit," she said, pointing to the couch. I sat down, and she sat right next to me, leaving nowhere to go. She sat the bowl on her lap and started the next movie. She seemed perfectly comfortable and unphased by my new development, but I could barely breathe.

"Stop being shy, Mr. Phelps. I know I'm the first woman to see your prick, but I assure you it is just fine," she said confidently. "You should be quite proud of your size."

I couldn't help but smile a little, but my face reddened all the same. "Please, eat some of this popcorn. I can't manage the bowl by myself."

Once we had finished the perfectly salted treat, Dua leaned over the arm of the couch to set the bowl on the floor, presenting her ass to me perfectly. I wanted so bad to touch it, but I resisted. I still didn't understand all of the rules to Dua's game. Would she scold me for touching her without permission? But she had made it so clear her goal was to take my virginity when I couldn't handle the temptation any more.

Dua languidly sat back down with a surprised smile on her face. "Still resisting your urges, Mr. Phelps? My, your willpower is impressive, especially for a pervert," she teased before sucking the popcorn salt from her fingers, one by one, keeping eye contact.

As we focused back on the movie, Dua pulled one of her fluffy throw blankets down over us. With her lower arms covered, I had no warning to her fingers touching the head of my cock with a ghosts breath. It was still enough sensation for me to gasp.

"Shhh, just watched the movie," Dua said as she laid her head on my shoulder, nestling into my side and grazing the top half of my length, her palm occasionally brushing my cock top.

I just sat there with shallow breaths, watching a blockbuster film as the Dua Lipa slowly, sensually massaged my dick with her hand, leaning on me like a proper girlfriend would. Only earlier the same day, I was a stranger breaking into her property to sell voyeur photos.

As the movie went on and Dua so lovingly continued to explore me, soothing me, I couldn't help but to doze off. I didn't know how many nights like this I would get with Dua, so the last thing I wanted was to be out until morning, so I fought like hell to stay awake.

As I started drifting closer to staying out, I felt something warm and wet slither from the base of my cock up to the slit of my tip. My eyes fluttered open to see Dua on her knees, a pillow under them, her hands on either side of my thighs.

"I was hoping not to wake you," she said quietly, and certainly not apologizing for being caught like this. "You can watch or you can go back to sleep if you'd like. I've been single for a bit, as I'm sure you've seen, so please let me just enjoy your cock, yeah?"

I just sat there and watched wide-eyed, fully awake, as Dua looked up at me with those sexy dark eyes and licked my dick slowly, all over the bottom and sides, twirling her tongue over the top. I was in absolute heaven, feeling a woman worship my cock for the first time. Dua was taking her time, leaving not cell dry and untouched from her starving, wandering tongue.

"Really young man, this is a fine piece you have," she said, her fingers tracing my veins like an appraiser. "I'm going to take you into my mouth now, okay, Mr. Phelps?"

"Yes, Ms. Lipa," I agreed, keeping my hands at my side.

"That's a good lad, I don't even need to train you," Dua growled as she licked around my mushroom head again. "We're both going to enjoy this, I promise," she said as she slid my damp crown past her lips. She instantly moaned as her lips slid down my length, her jaw opening only as it needed to in order to accommodate my length and girth. Like a boa constrictor, she slowly worked her way down to my base in one long try, and just as slowly came back off.

She wiped her lips and looked up at me hungrily. "My my, it goes all the way down," she smirked. "How does it feel?" Dua asked, kissing around the swollen head, "having this big cock sucked and kissed by a pretty girl for the first time?"

"Fuck it feels good," I breathed as she cupped my sensitive balls in her hand and quickly licked me down, up, then down again before kissing my nut, and then the other. "And not just any girl," I added, "but Dua Lipa."

"When you broke onto my property today, did you expect it to end with me on my knees, jerking your cock and licking your balls?" she asked as she did just that.

"How could I have ever prepared for something like this?" I almost managed a laugh, but my voice caught and the air in my throat halted as Dua sucked my ball into her mouth and brushed up and down it with just the hardened tip of her tongue. "Fuuuck," I groaned and dug my fingers into the couch, trying so hard not to touch the Albanian goddess on her knees before me. If I touched her without permission, would this all be over?

She switched places with her hand and mouth, her lips wrapping around my cock as she moved her head up and down, her tongue gliding over my rigid pole as her hand gratefully moved my balls around.

Soon, I was properly back in her talented mouth, her cheeks puffing and billowing as she blew me, her hand vigorously, almost violently jacking me into her drooling mouth as she happily moaned with her mouth full.

I felt my balls tightening, and she did too. I was close, I could feel myself about to erupt, and I think she felt me getting close as her tongue traced my vein and flicked over my duck slit, cooing as she licked up my precum with smiling eyes.

I was so fucking close, and then she released me with a wet *pop* and just stood up! She stretched her back and said, "Well, I think we've had a pretty long night and should head to bed, yeah?"

My mouth opened and closed a few times, trying to put words in my own mouth. "Are you serious?" I finally managed. "I'm so close, Dua, please!" I pleaded, knowing she could bring me to orgasm easily.

"You're my employee, remember, so it's Ms. Lipa," she corrected me as she stood on one leg easily, her other foot teasingly, so skillfully playing with my balls. "I'm going to bed. What you do with your blue balls is your own business and not my problem, young lad," Dua scolded me.

"I guess I'll go to the washroom and resolve my own problem," I grumbled. "Teasing..." I growled as I got up and reached for my underwear, but Dua stretched out her long leg and hooked it with a toe, bringing it to her had.

"Not a chance, Mr. Phelps. These are mine until tomorrow. Have a good night," she smiled and sauntered off, my black boxers in her hand as she left, hips swaying and ass looking so delectable. "Do you want a guest room or not, Mr. Phelps?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.

Still in just a t-shirt and nothing else, I followed Dua Lipa through her mansion, up stairs and around a few hallways. "This is my room," she said, pushing open a set of large double doors. "You're right across the hall, just in case you need something. Or in case I need something," she purred and looked down at my still rock-hard cock, glistening from her saliva and my precum. "I'll see you on the morning for breakfast."

Dua called my bluff. I didn't go to the bathroom to relieve myself. After having Dua's hand and mouth on my cock, I didn't think pleasuring myself would ever be enough again.

So I just laid there. Unable to sleep. All I could think about what was my hotter than hell hostess right across the hall. I was starting to lose my mind, just like she wanted. What was her end game? Did she want me to all but force her? Start acting like the pervert she had first accused me of? Was she going to come into my room and hope to catch me sleeping?

I wasn't going to be able to sleep with a rock dick and thoughts of Dua in my head, in her pajamas, and that brief flash of tit I got, that swimsuit that showed off so much of her athletic, muscular dancer's body.

I decided to finally take a risk, and got put of bed. Still in just my t-shirt, I stalked across the hall and slowly, silently tried the door handle. It was unlocked, like she wanted me to try something!

I carefully padded in, and made it to the side of her bed. She looked sound asleep, her eyes closed a soft smile on her full lips. She seemed to be having a pleasant dream.

The sheet was tucked under her arm, but pulled over her medium sized breasts. I didn't see anything over her shoulders, so unless she was wearing a tube top, her upper body only had the sheet.

Steeling my young courage, I gingerly took the sheet between my fingertips and pulled it down, centimeter by centimeter, each time revealing a little more delicious tanned flesh, eventually seeing her more pail bikini line, and then finally her dusky nipples and demanded to be licked and sucked by a worshiping mouth.

I didn't stop sliding the silky sheet down until it was around her waist, her tight, musculatured abs on display for me. Dua shifted ever so slightly, rolling onto her back for me.

"You're so beautiful, you teasing bitch," I whispered, barely able to hear my own words. I sat on the side of the bed and leaned down, letting just the tiniest bot of my tongue touch her upper breast. I watched her carefully, for any sign that I might disturb her slumber. She didn't move, so I licked my way down her and made it to her darkened areola, and circled her stiffening nipple.

I was just about to enclose my lips around her little bud, when her voice made me freeze. "What are you doing, Mr. Phelps?" Dua asked.

Instead of saying anything in response, I finished my mission and suckled her nipple and flicked it with my tongue. She took in a sharp breath and her back arced the littlest bit. "Get out of my room," she said sternly, but I continued toclick her succulent tit top and massaged her other boob in my greedy hand.

"Get off me this moment!" she demanded, but I pinned her arms down and went to kiss her, but she turned her head and grunted in defiance. "Mr. Phelps!" she shouted indignantly. "Release me!"

I thought about what I was doing, her body wreathing beneath me and her calls for me to stop. I had given in to my perverted desires which she had called out on first appearance. She was right, so I got off of her and looked away.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly.

"I'm sorry, too, Mr. Phelps. I'm sorry you thought I actually wanted you to stop. I wanted you to be a man and take what I had been wiggling in front of you all day. If I wanted you to stop, I would have made you stop, and I would not have been nice," she explained.

"You, you were pretending?" I asked, looking at her with wide thighs. "You wanted me to force you?"

"We're you not finding it thrilling?" Dua asked me, a knowing smirk on her face. "Mr. Phelps, I could easily stop you, and I left my door open for you on purpose. I'm naked because I wanted this, you fool. I tried to raise your ire by cock teasing you all evening. I haven't begged you for your cock, but I've been pushing you to use it."

I made direct eye contact with the British beauty and harshly ripped the wine red sheet away, revealing her full, perfect nakedness. She was twisted at the hip and her legs together, her knees pulled up so I couldn't see her pussy, still teasing with a smirk on her angelic but so sinful space.

Knowing fully what the game was now, I grabbed at her ankles and pulled her legs, forcing her to straighten them so I could look at her perfectly smooth mound, not a single hair as far as where her thighs met.

"Fuck you're gorgeous," I breathed, running a hand up each of her legs from knees to hips, just luxuriating in the feel of her waxed legs and toned muscles beneath her skin. "You've teased me so fucking much," I growled like a predator about to break from his cage.

She lifted one leg and put her perfect toes under my chin and pushed up, making me look at her eyes instead of her belly dancer's figure. "I did, now make me pay for it. Don't let me take your virginity, push it inside of me and claim me with it," she snarled back as she laid there, challenging me to fuck her.

I pushed Dua's thick thighs apart and looked down at her succulent looking pussy, and wasn't sure if I wanted to eat it or fuck it.

"I told you earlier, Mr. Phelps, most girls your age don't know what they're want. But I'm a woman. Take what you want," she said firmly, and I knew I had to act fast. I had to fuck her. She could give me tutorials on how to eat a girl out later, I was sure, but right now, I had to do this.

I spit in my hand and jerked myself off, getting my cock wet and ready to enter Dua. She reached down between her legs and pleasured herself, too, and made eyes with me. Once her hand was wet with her own juices, I leaned down and she took me in her hand, rubbing me and adding to my previous work. She also voided me straight to her hot tunnel.

I felt my swollen head touch her slick lips, and she said, "now push in and fuck me, Mr. Phelps. Lose your virginity in this multimillion dollar pussy. Your friend's won't believe you, but we'll both know."

With my cock touching her opening, I braced my hands on her shoulders, pinning her down and making her smile as I began my slow slide into her, and my eyes immediately rolled back into their sockets as my cock met pussy for the first time. And I had a feeling this wasn't any pussy. Dua was so fucking tight, ribbed perfectly, and hot and wet around me.

I pushed in so fucking slowly, like I could memorize and always hold onto the feeling of my shaft sinking into her dripping sex for the first time, gripping me so perfectly it felt like I was making a mold just for me.

I heard Dua giggle, because my eyes were closed and my jaw was slack as I finally filled her, our hips meeting.

"Good job, Mr. Phelps. As much as I would love for you to make me scream by ravenous fucking me, I think you'll last quite a bit longer if you take me good and slow," Dua suggested with a whisper in my ear.

I pulled my hips back, taking my length with them, but her love pockets suction made me work for it, and I felt like she was working her kegels to make it even more difficult. With just my head left between her puffy lips, I sank back in again, and felt her heel dig into my ass, her calves hugging my hips.

"I actually don't mind you fucking me slowly. I get to feel every inch of you sliding in and out, feel your cock pulsing inside of me, wanting to blow your perverted payload inside of my rich pussy. I won't let go of it until you cum in me, Mr. Phelps," Dua purred and flexed her kegels around me, proving the power she had in that tight clam of hers.

"You can have it, Ms. Lipa. I don't want to be out of you until I've properly filled you," I told her. "I want you to be the first to have my cum."

"I'm deeply touched," Dua laughed, her arms wrapped around my neck as she let me slowly hump in and out of her, almost painstakingly slowly. I wanted to remember this and make it last. "And it's not just your long, thick cock that's touching me deeply, young man," Dua said, lust dripping from her tongue as she cupped my chin, looking into my eyes. She had told me I was impressive down there a few times, so perhaps I truly was well endowed.

I continued to slow stroke her insides and enjoyed the satisfied coos and moans Dua made in my ear as she kissed, nibbled, and licked my neck.

I eased up on Dua's shoulders and slid my hands under her lower back, and settled on her magnificent ass, and began to knead that supple flesh under my fingers and palms. I pulled and spread her ass apart.

"Touch it, Mr. Phelps. You can play with my asshole," Dua encouraged. "Women will go nuts for a man who knows how to leisurely and properly pleasure their assholes."

With Dua's ass spread wide, had no problem finding her puckered rosebud and slowly circled it with a fingertip, applying little pressure and massaging the opening, trying to get the tight sphincter to loosen up.

"There's a good lad," Dua praised me, her back arcing and her hips rising to meet mine, allowing todrive the furthest I've been.

As I managed to wiggle the tip of my pinkie into Dua's private backdoor, I had to be honest with her. "Ms. Lipa, you feel so good. I don't think I can hold much longer."

"I know sweetie, it's okay. You don't have to hold back; fuck me hard and fast, and don't stop when you cum, push it into me, okay? Make me take all your cum," she ordered, and I was already pushing into her as fast as my hips could go before she had finished speaking.

Dua was starting to breathe deeper, and a thin sheen of sweat began to form on her world-famous hard body. "Oh my God, I can't wait to feel your cum shoot inside me, fill me up, and slowly leak out of my slutty pussy!" she moaned, her nails raking my back as I savagely fucked her. "Yes! Yes! Yes! That's the way!" Dua cheered as I bit her neck and jumped her like a dog, until I saw white flash through my closed eyes and I growled deep in my chest as my balls exploded and I filled Dua with what we both wanted her to have. "YEEEEESSS!" Dua cried as I pumped into her, giving her the whole load as I fucked it deeper into her.

Even after every surging shot was hers, I kept thrusting, kept thrusting this modelesque beauty for as long as I could stay hard, until I finally stopped, covered in sweat and my heart ready to rip through my chest with its wardrum beating.

"My God, young man. That's a well lost virginity if I've ever taken one," Dua laughed, petting my hair and kissing my head as I collapsed on top of her, my body spent and my vision blurry. "Well done," she whispered and kissed my head again. "I have a lot to teach you, but your animalistic spirit has certainly let you grasp the basics."

"Thank you, Ms. Lipa. I aim to please," I laughed weakly, shamelessly laying my head on her chest. "Shall I see you in the morning?"

"You can sleep with me tonight. You've earned it," Dua said as she started drawing her fingers over my spine and shoulder blades. "Who knows what I may want from you before breakfast, anyhow?"

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Grr wish I could be her neighbor like that. That was awesome Harbinger.

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post