List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Good Deeds Deserve Christmas Gifts" with Millie Bobby Brown

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Good Deeds Deserve Christmas Gifts" with Millie Bobby Brown

Good Deeds Deserve Christmas Gifts
    Starring Millie Bobby Brown

Codes: MF, Oral, Cheat, Masturbation, Public
    Written By MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

It was a cool mid-December day in Los Angeles, and there was a knock at the door to Peter's condo. He cautiously went to the door to see who it was. He wasn't expecting anyone, so having someone unannounced knock on your door in 2023 is an almost unsettling experience. Peter checked the peephole and then opened the door. Standing there when he opened the door was Millie Bobby Brown. She was dressed in sneakers, loose sweatpants, a tight white t-shirt, and glasses.
    "Hi, Petey!" Millie said in an overly cheerful voice.

"What do you want?" he replied.

"No, Hi? How are you? Nice to see you, Millie?" She teased him.

"Hi Millie," he said back, "What do you want?"

"Why do I have to want something?"

"Because you only ever call me Petey when you want a favor. So…"

"Okay, you got me," Millie said as she slid past him and entered his condo.

"Sure, let yourself in," he mumbled as he closed the door and followed her to his living room. He met Millie when he got his first internship working for Season 2 of Stranger Things. He was lucky enough to have been brought back for the next two seasons with paid positions and would have worked with Millie on Season 5, had filming not been postponed due to the writers' and actors' strikes. While their age difference seemed huge when they first met, and they were strictly people who worked together, over time that age difference seemed less significant, and they became better friends. Now, at 19 and 26, it didn't feel like there was much of a difference between them at all. They had a bunch of mutual friends and went to a lot of the same parties. He and Millie would also just hang out as friends on occasion. That's how she knew where he lived and felt comfortable walking into his place.

"So, what is it?" he asked as he sat down on the opposite end of the couch from her.

"How would you feel about playing Santa?" she said in a way to try to make it sound as appealing as possible.

"Umm, no. Pass," Peter answered.

"Why Not? It's for a good cause."

"What cause?"

"It's for Joey's Friends. They need someone to dress as Santa for adoption photos with some of the dogs," she explained. Peter did love dogs, and this seemed like a good cause.

"Why not have Jacob do it?" Referring to her fiance

"He was supposed to, but he has to fly back east tomorrow and won't be back for a week."

"Wait, flying out tomorrow? When is this thing?"

"Saturday," she admitted shyly.

"You know today is Thursday, right?"

"That's why I came here to ask you." She said this as she moved closer to him on the couch. "This is really important, and I need your help. I set this whole photoshoot up, and I know I can count on you," she pleaded.

"And if I do this, what do I get?"

"The satisfaction of knowing you helped some of those puppies find a forever home," she said, hoping to play on his heartstrings. But she could tell pretty quickly that that plan was not working. "And I'll owe you a favor."

"I could fill my guest room with all the I.O.U's that you already owe me." He wasn't wrong. He tended to be the one she went to when she needed a favor. At first, it was something she did on set because she felt comfortable with him, and then it crossed over to non-work things as they became better friends. She always promised she'd repay him, or she'd owe him a favor in return. Peter rarely ever called in a favor.

"So then, what do you want?" She asked as she once again slid closer. Now they were sitting right next to each other.

"I don't know. I guess not as good as you when it comes to asking for things."

"Well, I could make you dinner, or maybe get you something really special for Christmas, or..." she said, letting her voice linger before placing her hand on his upper thigh. Peter's eyes looked down at her hand and then up at her eyes. She was looking right back at him and had a knowing smile on her face. "Or I could suck your cock after the photoshoot."

"You serious?"

"Uh-huh."

"What about the fiance?" Peter asked.

"I'm not married yet," she teased as she rubbed the inner part of his upper thigh. "And we both know it should have happened already."

He knew what she meant. Millie had started to flirt with him on occasion when she was 16, but he rebuffed any advances she made. However, once she turned 18, he stopped denying the fact that she had matured and become extremely attractive, and at the next party where she came on to him, he flirted back. It didn't take long until they found themselves in a room, making out. Unfortunately, another couple looking for a private room barged in and interrupted them. That would happen several more times, even after she and Jacob were dating. They'd make out and feel each other up a bit, and one time he even fingered her while dancing on a cramped dance floor. However, whenever things seemed like they were going to progress beyond that, something happened to cockblock Peter.

"I guess that is true. So it wouldn't even be like cheating. I'd just be finishing what should have happened already."

"Exactly," she said as she moved in, her lips close to his as she spoke. "So, do we have a deal?"

"Yes and no," he replied.

Millie pulled back. "What does that mean?"

"That'll do it, but we're not waiting until after the photoshoot. You do it here and now. I'm not risking something happening and getting blue-balled again."

"Deal!" Millie agreed, leaned in, and kissed him. Millie had had a crush on Peter for years. As much as she loved her fiance, she'd fantasized about giving him a blow job for a while, and it was a borderline bucket list item for her that she was ready to check off. The two kissed for a minute, with Millie giving a little bit of tongue before Peter pulled away.

"Also, you have to do it topless," he added.

"Okay. I'd hate to drip spit or cum on my shirt anyway."

"Exactly, so it's cleaner this way," he said, leaning forward to kiss her again. Millie quickly kissed him back and moved her body so she straddled him on the couch. She continued to make out with him and began rocking her hips against him as she did so. Dry humping him while making out felt good, but it was nothing that they had not done in the past, so she decided now was the time to do something that she had not done in the past. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled her lips away from his. She quickly pulled off her shirt and tossed it away. Then she sat back and waited to see his reaction to her breasts.

"No bra, huh?" was the first thing out of his mouth.

"No, they're uncomfortable and tend to get in the way."

"Yeah, better off without them," he jokingly replied.

"So?" she said, giving a little shimmy and shaking her nude breasts in front of his face. "What do you think?"

"They're fantastic," he told her as he reached up and took hold of one of her tits and began playing with it. While they did have a bit more sag to them than Peter was expecting since she was only 19, they still looked good, and he liked her nipples, which were about silver dollar-sized and a reddish color. They looked so good that it was not long before he found himself kissing and sucking on one of them. Millie loved the feeling of Peter playing with her tits, along with the fact that she continued to dry-hump his as well. She let him continue until she could not take it anymore. While she had agreed to blow him, but she had to stop him before he made her too good and decided to fuck him instead.

"Let's see that cock," she said as she pushed off him and got down on the rug. He widened his legs so she could settle between them. She began rubbing the bulge in his pants. Her eyes were wide, and she was biting her bottom lip as she rubbed him.

"You seem to be pretty excited to be doing this," he commented.

"Not as excited as you're about to be," she said as she went for the crotch of his pants, undoing his belt and zipper before pulling them down to his ankles. She gave the lump in his boxer briefs another rub before taking the waistband and pulling them down. His dick was completely hard and slapped against his chest when it sprang free. Millie had thought about his dick many times, and it did not disappoint in the slightest. If anything, it surpassed her fantasies. "Fuck, Peter. I can't believe you've been holding out on me all this time."

Both hands quickly wrapped around his shaft as she took inventory of his cock. She had heard from a friend that he had a nice dick, but the friend did not go into too many details about it. So Millie was not expecting to have both her hands wrapped around an almost 8-inch cock with some thickness to it. She'd had dicks in the past about that size and one or two that were bigger, but lately she'd only been with her fiance and his 5.5-inch tool. She looked at it from all angles as she slowly stroked it, and she also reached down to feel his balls, which felt big and full to her.

"So, what do you think?" Peter asked, having watched her observe his manhood for a bit.

"It's even better than I thought it would be," she confessed as she looked up at him.

"So you've thought about my dick before? What else have you thought about?"

"Let me show you," she said with a big smile and obvious excitement in her eyes. She then leaned forward and brought his dick to her mouth. She started by making a show by giving slow, soft kisses on the tip and then extending out her tongue to lick and play with the tip. The brunette beauty worked slowly even before she finally wrapped her lips fully around his cock and began sucking on it. She slowly moved her mouth only down about halfway, with her lips stretched over his girth. "Ummm," she moaned before slipping his manhood from her mouth and saying, "It's been a while since I've had one this size."

"I take it I'm a little bigger than Jake," I asked.

"Maybe just a little," she said in an almost sarcastic tone. She then went right back to sucking him off as she had before. After a minute or so, she gave him a wink and then nearly took his breath away as she demonstrated her deep-throating abilities. She was not the first woman to ever go down to the root with him, but it certainly was not something all the women Peter had ever been with could accomplish. Millie pulled back a little bit and then again went all the way to the point where her nose was touching his pelvis. She then held it there while staring up into his eyes. He could feel her tongue moving around in her mouth under his dick.

"Jesus, fuck, Millie. You said it's been a while, but you sure as fuck are not out of practice." After he said that, the actress went back to giving him one of the best blowjobs of his life.

"Just so you know," Millie told him. "If I wanted to, I could make you blow your load in under 90 seconds, but I want to have fun and take my time."

She was not lying when she said that. Millie spent the next nearly 30 minutes sucking on his dick and still seemed to be enjoying herself as much as she was when she first wrapped her lips around it. Peter had some decent stamina normally, but this prolonged blow job benefited from Millie's control. She seemed to have a good sense of when Peter was starting to get to the edge, and she would slow things down as soon as she got that feeling. She did that five or six times before Peter couldn't take it anymore.

"Jesus, Mils. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold off," he told her.

"Is it true you have a thing for giving facials?"

"Who told you that?"

"Does it matter?" she replied. "Do you want to give me one?"

"Yes," Peter admitted.

"Then do it; cover my face. Cum for me like you've never cum before," she told him. She then dove back onto his cock and sucked the tip while she pumped his shaft with one hand. With her other hand, she fumbled around, feeling around them and looking for the pockets. It took a minute to find what she was looking for. She then raised her hand and handed him his phone. "Here for after," she told him.

"You want me to take a picture of it?"

"Umm-hmm," she confirmed as she sucked his dick.

"God, you're just as much of a sexual freak as I've always thought you were, aren't you?"

"You don't know the half of it," she teased with a devilish smile. "Now hurry up and glaze my face."

Peter took over from there, taking his dick in his hand and furiously jerking it off. Millie sat back on her heels, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue while continuing to maintain eye contact with him. As he beat his dick, Millie kept her right hand inside her sweatpants and fingered herself. It only took another minute before Peter's dick exploded. With a loud grunt, he fired off the first of several spurts of cum, with it all splattering against Millie Bobby Brown's face. She closed her eyes as she felt the warm cream splash against her face. She still had her glasses on, and each of the lenses had some cum splattered on them. After a little bit, Millie could only chuckle at the amount of jizz she felt running down her face, with droplets falling onto her tits.

"Wow, such a big load from such a big, beautiful cock," she said when he finally finished.

"You don't know the half of it," he told her as she wiped her glasses so she could see a bit.

"That's what the phone is for, silly." Peter had all but forgotten that he had his phone in his left hand. He quickly unlocked his phone, opened the camera app, and started snapping pictures of the Stranger Things beauty as she sat there on her knees, posing with her an innocent smile on her face that was covered in cum. He snapped about a dozen pictures, making sure to go wide enough to get her breasts in the frame for a few of them. Then Milly asked him to take a few more with his cock in the frame for her, which he happily obliged. As he took a few more photos of Milly posing with his manhood, Milly took note of the fact that, despite seemingly unloading a pint's worth of cum, Peter was still at full mass. When he finished taking photos, Millie ran her tongue along her upper and lower lips, capturing some of his cum. "Mmm, you taste pretty good."

Peter then reached out and grabbed her forearm, putting the hand that was still inside her pants out into the open. He could see her whole hand seemed to be wet, but three fingers seemed exceptionally wet. Looking into her eyes, he brought her hand up to his mouth, took those fingers into his mouth, and sucked them clean. When he pulled her hand from his mouth, he told her, "You don't taste so bad yourself."

Millie felt her pussy quiver after that. She quickly got up and excused herself to go wash her face. She told him to send her the photos he took to her phone through a privacy app. As she walked to his bathroom, she could feel his cum dripping down onto her chest and her pussy juices leaking down her thigh.

When she finished washing her face, she rejoined Peter in his living room. She watched him take one last long look at her boobs before handing her shirt over. She took her time putting it on.

"So we have a deal then? You'll help me out on Saturday?" she asked.

"Of course. We both know I was going to help you regardless, right?"

"Probably," she shrugged, "but I wanted to be 100% sure." The two of them went over the details for Saturday. Peter said he'd drive, and he'd pick her up that morning. Millie said she already had the costumes at her place, and they could change for the photoshoot at the shelter. She left soon after that. She masturbated feverously as soon as she got home, and then again later that night, she used her vibrator to get her off multiple times.

Peter picked Millie up from her place on Saturday morning. She was dressed in a sweatshirt, leggings, and Uggs and had two garment bags with her. It turns out that while he was set to dress up as Santa, Millie was going to be dressed as Mrs. Claus. The two then stopped to get some coffee and breakfast pastries on the two-hour ride out to Yucca Valley.

When they arrived, Millie introduced Peter to some of the staff at the dog shelter and then to the photographer who had been hired to do the photoshoot. He was then given a quick tour of the place and then directed to a restroom where he could change into the Santa suit. The bathroom was a large single-occupant handicap bathroom, so he had plenty of room to hang up the garment bag on the door and then begin to undress. He kicked off his shoes and took off his sweatshirt, then undid the zipper on the garment bag to reveal the suit. He was relieved to see the suit didn't come with stomach padding to give him a gut. It was just the normal red pants, coat, hat, and white beard. He was still looking at the suit when the bathroom door suddenly barged open.

"Hey!" he shouted when the door opened.

"What? I have change too," said Millie as she entered the bathroom with her handbag and garment bag.

"Isn't there another room you can use?"

"This is the big bathroom. The others are small and cramped."

"Can't you just wait then?"

"Why? I've sucked your cock, and you've seen my tits. What's the point in hiding?" She asked. Her reasoning made made some sense. Then she pulled off her sweatshirt and showed that the only thing she had underneath was a lacy red push-up bra with green trim, a very sexy but holiday-appropriate look. Once her shirt was off, Peter also decided that he shouldn't question her anymore. So he moved on to taking off his pants. He kicked them off and looked over at Millie just in time to watch her push down her sweatpants and reveal a small pair of panties that hid very little of her plump ass and obviously came as a matching set with her bra. Her back was turned to him, but he could see her looking back at him through the mirror. She then bent down to pull out some makeup out of her handbag. Peter watched for a little bit longer as Millie began applying her makeup while only wearing her lingerie. She posed so her ass was pointed back at him.

Peter stopped watching and continued getting dressed. The pants were on the hanger under everything else, so he put on the hat and put the beard around his neck, but not properly. Then he put on the coat. All the while, he kept glancing at Millie, who seemed to be sticking her ass out back towards him more and more as she finished doing her makeup. He then reached for the pants.

"Are you going to do something about that before you head out there?" Millie said to him.

"About what?" he asked, looking over at Millie. She had spun around and was leaning up against the sink as she looked at him. Millie didn't verbally answer him; instead, her eyes dropped, and when he looked down to see where she was looking, he could see the obvious erection straining against his boxers. There was both an obvious bulge and a clear outline of his hardened member. "Oh, well, it will go away in a little bit."

"Well, I'm not going to have you go out there and embarrass me with a big stiffy in his pants."

"So, what do you want me to do? I'm not jerking off in a dog shelter bathroom." Peter told her. It didn't matter who else was in the bathroom with him; he was a grown man, and he was not about to beat his meat in a public bathroom.

"Then I'll just have to help you out then," she told him as she crossed the bathroom, grabbed the red pants off the hanger, and dropped them in a pile on the floor.

"Remember when I said the other day that I could get you off in under two minutes if I wanted?" she asked as she dropped to her knees on top of the Santa pants. "Now seems like a good time to prove it."

"And if you can't?"

"Then you still get me giving you a blow job," she told him as she pulled down his boxers and freed his stiff rod.

"Fair," he said, and she went for it. Unlike earlier in the week, she did not tease him or take her time. Instead, she went hard and fast with a very enthusiastic blowjob. She bobbed her head quickly back and forth along his cock. He loved how enthusiastic she was, but he really loved the way she, at times, would work her tongue on the underside of his dick. She knew exactly the right sensitive spit under the tip. It was no wonder she was so confident in her abilities.

As she sucked his cock, Millie couldn't believe she was already on her knees, sucking off Peter. She knew she was going to do it again today but was planning on doing it when he dropped her off at the end of the day. But seeing it pushing against his underwear, it just looked too tempting to her. Her only problem now was where to have him finish. She enjoyed the facial he gave her before, and if she were really honest, she wanted him to bend her over the sink and give her a creampie that'd completely fill her up. However, at the moment, the answer seemed obvious.

"Millie, I'm goona blow," he told her. She responded by sucking on his cock so hard that it caused her cheeks to concave. It was like she was trying to drink an extra-thick milkshake with his dick as a straw. She did that for a few seconds, just to get the point across that she wanted him to finish in her mouth. She then went back to blowing him normally until he finally came. Millie swallowed as she felt rope after rope of cum hit the back of her throat.

"You're amazing at that," he told her when it was done.

"Thanks," she said proudly.

"Though I think I beat two minutes," he said smugly.

"Then I guess you've earned a prize," she told him. "I'll have to figure it out and give it to you later."

With his erection dying down, Peter put on the Santa pants and the big black belt and then left Millie to continue getting ready. When she came out, Peter's erection almost came back. She was dressed as Mrs. Claus, but a Mrs. Claus that was from a pinup model. Her hair was in a bun, and she had her glasses on, but she was wearing a red and white dress that went down to about mid-thigh and buttoned up the front. She also had on red stockings and black heels.

They then went outside to where the photo shoot would be done. They had a Christmas tree with several wrapped boxes under it. There was a fake fireplace with stockings hanging and a big throne-like chair, all in front of a step-and-repeat background. They started with some of the larger dogs. The photographer tried to have Millie and Peter pose with the first two dogs in front of the tree, but when he wasn't getting the photos he wanted, he just had Millie and Peter play with the dogs, and he just snapped as many photos as he could, hoping to get one money photo. So for 10 minutes at a time, Millie and Peter dressed as Mr. and Mrs. Claus would play with each dog. And each dog also got a new toy as a gift from Santa. It took a while to get through all the larger and medium-sized dogs. For the smaller ones that could easily be held, the photographer wanted Peter and Millie to sit on Santa's chair with the dogs. So Peter, in his Santa suit, sat in Santa's chair, and Millie got the dogs one at a time and sat on Santa's lap.

That was when things got a little interesting. Each time Millie bent down to pick up a new dog, she made sure her ass was pointed directly at Peter, and when she sat down on his lap she made sure to ‘adjust' herself and grind her butt on his lap. After a few times of this, she started to get a reaction out of him, which only made her squirm more on his lap.

"Is that a candy cane in your pocket, Santa?" Millie asked Peter quietly, so only he would hear.

"Careful" was his only response. But Millie continued to do the same thing for the next two dogs.

"That candy cane is feeling more like a yule log now," she teased as she could feel that he was now fully hard. And not only was it hard, but she could feel him twitching in his pants as well.

"If Mrs. Clause doesn't stop, I'm going to cum down her chimney and fill her stocking with something other than coal."

"I must be on the nice list because that's exactly what I wanted for Christmas."

"Oh, no. You're definitely on the naughty list," he told her as they continued to quietly flirt while posing for pictures.

"But I'm on that list for all the nice reasons," she flirted back.

When Millie got up to get the next dog, Peter began going through the names of potential friends with benefits he could call as soon as the photo shoot was over. He was so aroused that a simple fuck wasn't going to do. He needed to absolutely wreck someone. Peter also knew that no matter who he did call up, he was probably going to be picturing Millie in his mind for a good portion of the fuck session.

For a moment, as the photographer went to change his camera battery and as the shelter workers went to get the next dog, Peter and Millie were left alone. Millie continued sitting on his lap, and she wiggled around until his hard-on was perfectly lined up down the center between her ass cheeks.

"Millie seriously?" He questioned her as she moved around.

"What?" She replied with a smile. "I'm only trying to get comfortable."

"Feels more like you're trying to make me blow a load in these pants."

"Why would I do that? That sounds like a complete waste," she told him. "And besides, you're not the only one getting all hot and bothered," she said. She then took his hand and moved it to her skirt, then slid it up inside. His hand had only entered her skirt, and he could already feel the heat coming off of her. As she pushed his hand up further, it eventually touched the crotch of the panties he had seen earlier. He could tell right away that they were wet, but as she kept his hand between her legs, he realized that her panties were not just a little damp, but they felt like they had been dunked in water; they were so wet. He rubbed her pussy through her panties for a few more seconds before pulling his hand away. His fingers were wet from her, and he decided to have a taste. He raised his hand towards his face, but Millie quickly redirected his hand and pulled it to her mouth, where she sucked them clean. She had barely finished sucking on his fingers when the photographer reemerged.

"When we're done, lose the beard, but don't bother changing out of the Santa suit," she whispered to him as they got ready for the last few dogs. As she said it, he could feel her clench her ass around his dick.

They only had three more dogs left, it turned out. After the photos were done, a trip to the bathroom to relieve himself, and a few goodbyes, Peter was back in his car waiting on Millie. He had tossed the beard in the trunk; other than that, he had done what Millie asked and kept the red suit on. He waited for Millie, and when she finally emerged, he noticed that, other than changing back into her Uggs, she had kept her outfit on as well. Or so it appeared.

"Catch," Millie said as she opened the car door and tossed something to him. He instinctively caught what she threw, and what he felt once he caught it was a squishy ball of wet fabric. He was confused at first, but when we opened his hand and held a small corner of the fabric, they unfurled, and it was revealed that what he was holding was Millie's very wet panties. "I didn't want to sit in those the whole way back and thought you might want them," she said as she took a seat.

"Thanks," he said, giving them a quick sniff before placing them in his center console. Millie got in the car, and they were on their way back to LA. The sun was starting to set when they left, and they were not on the highway long before the only light came from streetlights and headlights. Nearly an hour into the drive home, Peter watched as Millie put her boot-covered feet up on the dashboard.

"Hey, can you not do that?" He asked her, annoyed.

"Do what?" she asked.

"Put your feet up on my dash."

"I'll take them off in a minute."

"What? Why? Just do it now," he said, confused by her response.

"Just give me a minute," she said again. Peter then glanced over and noticed that her red dress was now bunched up around her waist. He then did a double take, looking longer the second time. On the second look, he saw Millie slumped in the car seat and had her hands between her legs.

"Are you playing with yourself?"

"Hey, you got off once today. I haven't. I just need to…" Her words trailed off, and she then let out a pleasurable moan. Peter turned off the music and suddenly was able to hear the squishing sound of the Enola Holmes star masturbating in his car as he drove down the highway. After listening to the sounds of her fingers rubbing her soaked pussy and her occasional moans, Peter looked around, making sure there were not any cars all that close, and then he flipped on the cabin lights. Looking over now, he could clearly see Millie; her legs were spread wide apart, and she had two fingers inside of her. She had also unsnapped one of the buttons in the middle of her dress and had her left hand inside her dress, obviously playing with her tit. After taking in the sight and then rechecking the road ahead of them, he looked back over, and his eyes focused on her hairless pussy. He enjoyed the taste of her a few days ago, and now seeing her pretty pussy, he could not wait for the opportunity to properly taste her directly from the source.

"Are you hard?" she asked.

"Obviously," he replied. What man wouldn't be if they were in his situation?

"Take it out?"

"I… I'm not sure that's such a good idea."

"I just want to see it. Please just let me see it," she pleaded. Using one hand, Peter undid the belt and drawstring from the costume pants and lowered them until his dick sprang free. Based on the wet sounds, Millie upped the pace of her masturbation as she stared at his hard cock. While it was probably safer, Peter did feel a little disappointed that Millie only wanted to look at it, and she was not about to give him road head. She fingered herself for another few minutes until she let out a loud moan, and her body shook as she climaxed in the passenger seat of Peter's car. When it was over, she lowered her feet back to the floor and sat up in the seat. As she reached up to turn off the light, she said, "I really needed that."

"So you're feeling satisfied now?" he asked.

"For now," she replied, turning the car's audio back on.

While the sexual tension remained palpable in the air, just like the smell of Millie's vagina, the rest of the car ride back to LA was normal. When they arrived at Millie's place, she invited him in, and he quickly accepted. He settled in on the couch, and Millie turned on the Christmas tree lights before telling Peter she'd be right back. She was gone for a few minutes, so Peter got up and got himself a drink before returning to the couch.

A few minutes later, Millie reemerged. She struck a pose against the door frame and cleared her throat to get Peter's attention. When he looked over, she had his complete and full attention. Her glasses were gone, and her hair was let down out of its bun. Also gone were her boots and red stockings. So too was her bra. And he knew her panties which she had worn for most of the day, were still sitting in her car. The only thing that she appeared to be wearing was the Mrs. Claus dress, but she had it unbuttoned all the way down past her navel, and the last few buttons at the bottom of the skirt were undone as well. It was buttoned just enough to cover her mound, and the sides of the dress were undone enough to show a lot of cleavage but still hide her nipple. Peter felt his jaw literally drop as he looked her over.

"Fuck me, you look amazing," Peter eventually found the words to say.

"How amazing?"

"Like if this is some kind of trick or tease, I will never ever forgive you," he told her, and he began approaching her.

"It is definitely not a trick, and I don't tease like this," she said.

"And this isn't something where, as soon as it's over, you're going to be all upset and start talking about the regret you have for cheating on Jacob."

"I've already gobbled your nob twice and wanked in front of you, and all it's left me is wanting more," she said as he now stood in front of her, with the tent in his baggy Santa pants just centimeters away from pressing into her.

"I know, but this is different, so..."

"Peter," Millie said sternly, cutting him off.

"Yeah."

"Stop talking, take off your pants, and fuck me already," she told him.

"Okay," he replied. He pushed forward and kissed her hard. His hand roamed her body, finding the edges of her dress. Once he had an edge in each hand, he pulled his lips away to look at her and then pulled her dress completely open. The remaining button immediately snapped open, and Millie shrugged off her dress, leaving her standing in the nude. She then reached up and pulled his lips to hers. The two made out, and with their lips pressed together and their eyes closed, they tried to find their way over to the couch but ended up getting tripped up and falling in front of the tree. Peter started to get up, but Millie grabbed his Santa jacket, and he froze for a second.

"Right here is good enough," she told him.

"Okay," he replied. Then she asked, "No offense; do you mind if we skip the foreplay? I just need to be inside you."

"Skip the foreplay?" Millie questioned him. "Peter, what do you call what we've been doing all day?" Peter thought for a moment and realized she did have a point. He then reached down and undid the Santa belt and lowered his big red pants, enough so that his dick could escape from their confines. Before he could reach down to try to angle his dick, Millie had both hands around his shaft and was rubbing it up against her damp lips.

"Last chance to stop," Peter said. He wanted to make sure that if he was going to fuck someone's fiancee, he was going to do so with her overwhelming consent. Millie responded by continuing to look him in the eye as she wrapped her legs around his ass, locking him in place, so his only option was to plunge forward, which he happily did. Millie let go of his shaft when she felt the bell end of his cock begin to spread her lips. As he continued to push forward, Millie's eyes went wide, and so did her mouth, though no sound escaped. She tightened her legs around him as he pushed forward. He worked slowly but did not stop until he was all the way inside her.

"I thought it looked big, but feeling it... WOW!" Millie said.

"Feels good?"

"So good."

"Good, because you feel so amazing too. So wet and tight as fuck."

"Probably because you're bigger than Jacob," she moaned as Peter slowly began to rock his cock in her.

"Reall?" He asked with some pride.

"I'm not going to talk about my fiance's penis, but it is a very noticeable difference, especially once you're inside me." Hearing that got Peter's engine going, he began moving faster and taking longer and more forceful thrusts. The two of them kept going in missionary in her living room. The room was illuminated by the Christmas tree they were laying in front of, and the sounds of their moans and wet skin smacking filled the room.

He could feel Millie's fingernails starting to dig into his back, and her breathing began to quicken, so Peter figured that the brunette actress had to be close to orgasm, and he knew if he felt her already tight snatch clamp down any more on his cock, it was going to set him off as well. And Peter had something he wanted to do before completely flooding her womb with what he assumed was going to be one of the largest loads he'd ever had.

"What are you doing!?! Don't stop!" Millie cried out as Peter pulled away from her and pulled her legs away from around his back so he could back away.

"Just trust me," he told her as he moved down her body. He pushed her legs up and into her chest. Millie was upset with him for stopping when she could feel her orgasm coming on, but she was less upset when she felt his tongue take a long, hard lick along her labia. By the third lick, she grabbed behind her knees to keep her legs up and spread, giving her friend easy access to eat her out. He'd only just started when he said, "I knew you'd taste better from the source."

"You could have told me that's what you wanted," she moaned. He then put two fingers inside of her and started feeling around for her G-spot.

"Okay, then how about this? I plan to eat you out until you climax, and then I'm going to fuck you until your pussy is overflowing with my cum. Sound good?"

"Sounds like a nice way to start things tonight," Millie said. Peter liked the idea that that'd just be the start. He then went back and buried his face between her legs. He alternated between licking her shaved snatch and fingering her G-spot while licking her clit.

"UGGHHH, EAT MY MUFF!" Millie cried out.

"Careful with the language, Millie. You don't want to end up on the nightly list," Peter joked.

"I'm such a naughty girl; but you love that naughty girl pussy, don't you, Santa?" Millie replied, as she now moved her hips, rubbing her pussy against my face as I ate her out.

"It's one of your few redeeming qualities keeping you on the nice list, and now it's time for your first present," he told her, then dove in hard, working his mouth and fingers at a frantic pace. At one point, he used his other hand to grab her ass and try to angle her hips a bit more. As Peter did that, he realized that one of his hands had slipped and was now resting against her tight rosebud. He moved my finger a bit around it, but the actress said nothing about him fingering the outside of her ass a bit as he ate her pussy. Millie let out a loud cry, and her body shook as she was overtaken by a powerful orgasm.

He let her get through her orgasm and catch her breath to recover for a minute. When she was ready, Millies sat up on her elbows and looked at Peter. "Are you finally ready to fill me up now?"

"More than ready. Do you want to go upstairs first?"

"Stop wasting time. It's almost Christmas; you're dressed as Santa, and we're next to the tree. Give me that gift I've been waiting for." Millie demanded. And she was serious about waiting. She had been wanting to fuck Peter for years. She even had plans to have sex with him the night of her 16th birthday, but he ended up not coming at the last minute. She tried a few times after that, but he stayed an arm's length away from her until she turned 18. After that, she could see that he allowed himself to check her out and was open to her advances; however, every time she tried to seduce him, she always got cockblocked. Finally, she was going to get what she wanted, and it only seemed fitting that it would come in the form of him giving her a Christmas gift under the tree from Santa.

"Sounds good to me," Peter said. Millie still had her legs up high, so he grabbed her ankles, pushed her legs up over her head, and then thrust into her.

"Oh wow!" Millie shouted as she felt her pussy being suddenly stretched out more than it normally is.

"Was that a good wow?" he asked.

"Very good," she replied with a smile. Peter smiled back and pulled back a little before burying his full length into her. He fucked Millie hard on the floor so hard that they were actually slowly moving across the rug until the top of the actress' brunette head was up against some of the presents that were under the tree.

"Wait, stop," Millie spoke up, and Peter paused the action.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I want to be on top," she told him. He got off of her and was quick to lay on the ground, and Millie mounted him on the floor. She hovered just over his cock. The tip of his cock could feel the heat from her pussy. She looked down at Peter and told him, "I'm going to ride you, and I am not going to stop until I feel you cumming inside of me."

"Prove it," he dared her, and he grabbed her ass with both his hands. Millie was quick to sink down after that, taking nearly his entire cock in one move. She rode him hard. And he used his firm grip on her ass checks to help repeatedly slam her hips down on his pole.

"Your pussy feels so amazing," Peter grunted.

"Your penis feels like it was made specifically for me. It feels so good. It fits so good. I love it," she cried out.

Peter still had his hand on her ass and wanted to see how far he could push her. He moved one hind further around. Moving it, once again, his finger rested just outside her backdoor. He teased it a bit, and the only response he got was a few moans. He pushed things a little further, and without warning, he pushed his finger inside of her. Millie let out a sharp gasp and then bent over. She stopped bouncing on him for a moment. With them nose to nose and him looking into her eye, he thought she was about to say something. Instead, she turned her head a bit and kissed him. She then began rocking her body, grinding his cock inside of her twat and also causing him to essentially finger her ass. He kissed her back and moved his hand to start fingering her more. Millie only lasted a few more minutes before she had another orgasm, and he soon followed her. Knowing it was what she wanted, he gave no warning. The only thing he did was pull his finger from her ass and grab her hips. He forced her all the way down to the base and held her there before proceeding to erupt. Millie's eyes rolled back as she felt his dick swell up and then begin shooting off inside of her. It was a feeling that they both had thought about many times, and it surpassed their fantasies.

"That was amazing," Peter said after cumming and resting for a minute.

"I've had amazing sex before. That was better," Millie said as she lay on top of him, his dick still inside of her. When she finally did slide off of him, his cum immediately began to leak from her pussy and onto her rug. She rubbed herself between her legs, and her fingers were instantly coated in jizz.

"That's so much," she giggled.

"Is that a problem?"

"Only if that means there isn't more to come," she told him, and then began sucking some of her fingers clean.

That won't be an issue." Looking over her naked body as she sat there next to him, he asked her, "So what do you want now?"

Millie slipped the fingers from her lips, and looking him dead in the eye, she said simply, "More."

The two agreed to go upstairs to her bedroom for the next round. He ditched the Santa suit. They were done playing games now. Millie led the way through her house, of course. Her ass was right in Peter's face as they went up the stairs. By the midway point on the stairs, he was back to having a steel flag pole jutting out from between his legs. By the top of the stairs, he couldn't wait any longer. Right there in the hallway, he wrapped his arms around her to stop her and turned her towards the wall. When the Monsterverse actress felt him grab the inside of one of her thighs, she didn't even bother to ask what he was doing; she simply braced her hands against the wall and lifted her leg up. Peter held her leg, quickly positioned himself behind her, and began fucking her while standing in the hallway.

"I thought we were going to the bedroom," she moaned.

"I got impatient," he replied. The two did it facing against the wall for a few minutes before flipping Millie around, picking her up, and doing it up against the wall for a few more minutes. This time with her holding his head between her breasts and her moaning from the combination of getting fucked and having her tits licked, sucked, and nibbled on.

They did eventually move to the bedroom, with him carrying her there. Once in the bedroom, she had him drop her on the bed. He moved to get on the bed, but she stopped him. She moved over to the edge of the bed and rolled over onto her back. With her head hanging upside down over the edge of the bed, the 19-year-old actress told him, "Bring that big cock over here."

Peter walked and moved in front of her. The bed was elevated, so it was nearly a perfect height for him to step to the bed and slide his dick right into her waiting mouth. He'd only seen this kind of move done in porn before, and here Millie Bobby Brown was performing it like this was an everyday thing for her. While she was quite talented with the way she moved her lips and tongue, her head movement was somewhat limited. Somewhat on instinct, Peter began moving his hips and was fucking her Stager Things star face. Seeing her body lay out before him as he fucked her face, he couldn't stop himself from reaching out and fingering her bald twat. She obviously enjoyed that, having heard and felt her muffled moans come from her cock-filled mouth. They went like that for a few more minutes, until Peter decided to step back. His cock was barely out of her mouth when Millie shouted. "I need you inside me!"

He smiled and said, "I was about to say, Your mouth is great, but I need to fuck you." As he was talking, Mille rolled over and then sprang up to her knees.

"I'm so glad we're on the same page," she told him, then grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a hard, passionate kiss. She then let go and flopped backward. She was now on her back, with her legs at the edge of the bed. Peter moved forward and slit her legs apart. He then drove his cock into her.

"I love your knob," Millie exclaimed in joy as she felt herself get penetrated again. He moved her legs up onto his shoulders and began railing the actress on her bed. Millie reached out and took hold of the bedding in pleasure, and the whole bed shook as they continued their wild sex. Any and all pent-up sexual frustrations that they had towards one another over the last year were being released right now.

Millie moaned, and Peter continued pumping into her. She was getting close to her next orgasm. She could feel the sensation building inside of her with each thrust. The actress released the bedding in one hand, grabbed her own boobs, and began tweaking her hard nipple. Then suddenly, Peter stopped.

"What? What are you doing?" Millie asked as she felt him pull away and withdraw his cock from her.

"I wanna make a bet," he said. He wanted to do something. But he also wanted a moment of reprieve before he busted his load once again.

"What bet?" She asked, looking at him up and down. He was still close enough that her legs still rested on his shoulders, but his cock was just two inches or less away from her.

"I bet you I can give you a bigger orgasm than your fiancé ever has."

"Okay, and what happens if you win?" Millie asked

"If I win, we will continue to make up for lost time and fuck non-stop until Jacob gets back into town," Peter said while taking his cock and slapping it against her wet slit.

"Peter," Millie said in as serious a voice as she could, "I asked you what if you win the bet, not what are we already planning to do for the rest of the week."

"Then how about we go double or nothing on whatever you owe me for lasting on the blow job earlier this week?"

"That does sound interesting," Millie said, intrigued.

"So, we have a bet?"

"Yes," she said, reaching up and pulling his face down to hers to seal their agreement with a kiss.

"Okay, get on your hands and knees, and tell me when you're close," he told her after they stopped kissing. She quickly flipped over, got on her knees and forearms, and then moved to the center of the bed. Peter jumped up on the bed, got on his knees, and then moved behind her. He gave her hick bottom a little love smack before sliding his cock back inside of her. He railed into her, and Millie was soon back to where she was before he paused things.

"Oh gawd, so good," Millie moaned. "Your cock feels so good."

"I know, it's like your pussy is perfectly molded just for my dick."

"Or vice versa," she replied.

"Are you close?"

"So close," she moaned back.

"Tell me right when you're about to orgasm."

A minute later, Millie began to shout, "Almost there! Almost there! Almost!"

Peter then acted quickly. Millie didn't have any time to react as Peter pulled his cock fully out, and the next thing she knew, she felt him pushing his turgent member into her ass. The act caught her completely by surprise. The next thing she knew, she felt like her body was exploding with fireworks. Something about the mix of being on the edge of climax, combined with the surprise and pleasure she got from him entering her ass, made her body erupt in a way it never had before. He had bet her he could give her the biggest orgasm she'd ever had, and he had won the bet.

From Peter's point of view, he had hardly even done two thrusts into Millie's ass before she let out a shriek, and her entire body shook. What he wasn't able to see was the way her pussy drenched the sheets as her orgasm caused her to squirt all over the bedding underneath her.

"Oh god. Oh god, what was that?" Millie asked when she regained her ability to speak.

"I generally just call it the anal surprise," Peter said as he restarted fucking her ass. "It never fails to deliver a powerful orgasm with someone who I know is into anal."

"Who told you I liked anal?" Millie asked.

"Oh, Millie," Peter said. He then picked up one of her legs and guided her body to flip over onto her back, all while never fully pulling his manhood from her bowls. Once she was on her back, looking up at him, he began to speak again. "I've probably known you to be the type of woman who'd love anal before you did. If I was wrong, I can stop," he said.

"Shut up and fuck my ass," she told him. So he did, and he did not take it easy on her. He pummeled her ass like she was an anal veteran, and she took the pounding like one. She played her her clit and nipples as he pistoned his dick in and out of her ass. She raised her legs up, and he grabbed her ankles. Spreading them wide and slightly folding her legs back into her, Peter was now completely bottoming out in her ass, and he was hitting new depths that the Stranger Things had never experienced before. While Miliie quite enjoyed anal, Jacob was not a big fan of it, so they only did it occasionally. She had relied on toys for the most part to get her anal fix, but Peter was now reminding her that the best toy in the world didn't compare to a real cock.

"Fuck, Miils, I need to cum," he grunted.

"That's fine."

"Where?"

"Wherever you desire," she told him. Ideas went through Peter's head. Cumming in her ass, or pulling out of her ass and injecting her snatch with his cum, or pulling out and aiming up a bit to have it rain down on her breasts and stomach, or glazing her face once again The options rolled through his mind over and over again until he reached the brink and instinct took over. Pulling out, he jumped to his feet and aimed his cockhead.

"Ahh!" Millie playfully screamed as he shot ropes of cum down on her pretty face.

"Now, that's what I call a white Christmas," Peter said as he looked down at Millie's cum-painted face.

"You're so corny," Millie laughed.

"But you love it."

"No, I LOVE your big fat cock; I TOLERATE your corny jokes."

"Eh, good enough," he replied. "Should we go shower and clean up?"

"Good idea," Millie said as she wiped some cum away from her face and sucked her thumb clean.

"And then after?"

"I guess that depends on how long it takes you to get hard again," she teased.

"It'll probably be hard before we reach the shower," he boasted.

"Then you're in for quite a night," she told him as she got out of bed.

"A holy night?" he joked, making another Christmas pun.

"I don't think many people will consider what we're doing a hold act," she said as she looked back over her naked shoulder, with cum still on her face. "But by the end of the night, I will have you seeing God," she boasted with a smile and then continued walking to the master bath.

They did spend the next couple of days while her fiance was away, fucking in every room of her place in every position they could think of. However, one day the two of them did mix things up, going to Peter's place, where they then proceeded to have sex on just about every flat surface of his apartment. The two were so busy that by the time they finished having sex the final time, by the time Peter got to his car (which was parked a block away) and drove past Millie's house, he could see Jacob getting out of a car with his bags. As Peter watched Jacob in his rearview mirror, he thought about how either Millie was going to be in the shower when he got in, or else she was going to greet him with a vagina and ass full of his jizz.

Peter did not speak with Millie over the next few days. The next time he sent a message to her was Christmas Eve, as part of several group texts wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. Millie messed back the next evening with ‘Happy Christmas' in the group text, but then she sent me a message in a private app.

"Did you have a good Christmas?" she asked.

"Pretty good, u?" Peter responded.

"I didn't get the stocking stuffer I was hoping for. I was wondering if Santa might stop by and cum down my chimney."

Noticing the spelling of 'C-U-M' for 'COME' brought a devilish smile to Peter's face, and he playfully replied, "I'm sure Santa would be more than willing to help out his favorite ho ho ho."

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

2. Thanks Expect, nerick, Simmo, JU5TU5, mikemiami, Sorale21, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell yeah, Millie is definitely on the naughty list this year. That was hot Miami, cock-hungry Millie is best.

4. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude casually writing some of the best celebrity stories I’ve ever read. Awesome work! Love your stories!

6. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe liked this post