Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Girl's Night" with Georgia Ellenwood and Olivia Dunne

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Girl's Night" with Georgia Ellenwood and Olivia Dunne

Girl's Night
    With Georgia Ellenwood and Olivia Dunne
    Tags: FF, shower, fingering, oral, 69, rimming, ass play
    Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

This weekend was something Georgia Ellenwood looked forward to every year; the annual North Gymnastics and Track Invitational. This event brought the best competitors from all over North America together for one weekend only.

Having recently recovered from an injury and surgery, Georgia was happy to be back in action and to see old friends.

There were newcomers to this event, too, including gymnast and social media star Olivia Dunne.

Livvy was a media princess, but inside she wanted to be more than a college pretty face, and this Invitational would let her try against some of the best athletes in the continent.

Both girls felt like they had a lot to prove, nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Both girls were stunners, in phenomenal shape, and filled out their uniforms in magazine cover levels. Fans in the stands, trainers, and male athletes couldn't help to take notice.

Livvy and Georgia competed in different circles, but even caught each other's eyes when they managed to steal passing glances across the arena or passing from one area to another.

They never had the chance to speak, only to share a glance, a quick wave and a smile. They had never met before, didn't know each other's names, but they couldn't help but meet each others eyes every chance they got.

The first day's events began to wind down. More and more competitors packed up with their lists closing, but others staying to use the space and practice.

Olivia and Georgia were two of the last ones still grinding in the Ontario arena. The trainers and most of the onlookers had gone home, with only a dozen athletes still utilizing the open gym.

"Just two more long jumps," Georgia told herself as she toed the line and got ready to spring.

With a deep breath, Georgia bounded off and leapt, but yelled "shit!" mid-air and came down on her ass long before she meant to. She rolled onto her back and clutched her straining hamstring and calf.

Olivia Dunne heard the shout, stopped her routine, and jump off of her balance beam with a front flip and ran towards her fellow overachiever blonde.

"Hey, are you okay?" Olivia asked, dropping to her knees and joining Georgia in the circle of sand.

"I strained my leg on that last jump," Georgia said, holding her leg. "It hurts!"

"Can I look at it?" Olivia asked, scooting a little closer. Georgia nodded, so Olivia picked up the damaged appendage. "Shit. Half of this leg is one mangled knot," she appraised. "We need to work this out before it can pull or tear."

"I can hobble," Georgia said, and got up with a hand from Olivia.

"The trainers all headed out, but I want to get you on one of their tables, massage out that knot," Olivia said, taking charge of the situation.

"That works for me," the older woman said as they headed towards one of the stations.

"Hang tight while I set this table back up," Olivia said as she helped Georgia situate herself on a chair.

The table was set up in under two minutes, and Georgia was laying on it on her stomach only a moment later.

"I'm going to start with your feet. I want to relax your muscles surrounding your calf and hamstring, okay?"

"That sounds fine. My whole leg feels like it got electrocuted," Georgia informed her new friend. She rested her chin on her arms as she felt Olivia's gentle hands removing her sock and shoe.

"I'm not a professional masseuse or trainer, but I'll do my best," Olivia lamented as she started rubbing Georgia's tired and sore foot.

"You may be an amateur, but that feels good to me," Georgia sighed.

"Oh, good," Olivia smiled, a sense of relief washing over her.

"That feels really good, actually," Georgia said, seeming surprised at the amount of pressure the LSU star was applying as she moved up to Georgia's calf. "You're getting close to the knot."

"I can see and feel it," Olivia said, being careful as she approached steel chords hidden under soft skin. "Your muscle definition is insane," Olivia marveled at the Wisconsin State graduate.

"Thanks. Years of training and competition will do that. You're no rookie, but I still have a few years on you," Georgia laughed.

"Such long legs, too," Olivia couldn't help but gawk as she continued to work and beat down the angry strings of hardened meat in Georgia's leg.

"I'm only an inch or two taller than you, I think," Georgia said, trying to look over her shoulder. She could see the focus on Olivia's pretty young face, and the attention to detail she was paying. "Right there, that's the worst of it."

"I bet," Liv said sadly, her little fingers trying her best. "It's like there's granite under the surface."

"It feels like it," Georgia sighed. "I want to get heat on it as soon as I can walk on my own."

"I'm staying at this cute spa and resort this weekend. You can come as my guest and use the hot tub," Liv offered sweetly.

"The Jade Tiger? I'm staying there, too," Georgia responded, her body finally relaxing as Olivia worked out the root of the problem.

"Once you're doing a little better, wanna get a drink with me?" Olivia asked, using an elbow to dig deep into Georgia's softening hamstring.

"The least I could do is buy you a drink for helping me out, Livvy," the dreadlocked Canadian said.

"You know who I am?" Livvy asked a small smile on adorable face.

"It's hard to be in our line of work and not know who you are," Georgia laughed. "You're on a lot of people's radar. You're a rising star with a gorgeous face and killer body. You're also a bit of a… uh, attention magnet."

"I like to have a good time," she shrugged. "And I think we can have a good time together, too."

"Well, unless there's anything else you think needs massaging, I think we could change up and get ready for that drink," Georgia said.

"I wanna shower before we go out," Olivia said. "We've been sweaty all day," she wrinkled her nose, making Georgia laugh. "After a few drinks, we'll see if we want to continue that massage."

"Wait, what?" Georgia laughed, not sure if she heard the gymnast right.

"C'mon, let's shower up and head out," Olivia brushed off her last comment as Georgia got off the massage table with just a slight limp.

"Do we want to shower here, or do we want to head back to the Jade and meet up after?" Georgia asked as the two new friends left the trainer's suite.

"The showers here are communal, and I don't even know your name," Livvy giggled.

"I'm Georgia Ellenwood, Canadian track and fielder," she introduced herself. "Canadian Olympic team alum and addicted to Reign energy," she laughed.

"Oh, I know you!" Livvy beamed. "You have an Under Armour sponsorship too, right?"

"That's me," Georgia confirmed with a toothy smile.

"Well we properly know each other now, so I'm down to shower there or together." Lightning struck, causing them both to blush as they caught each other glancing at one another.

"We might as well shower here. No sense in putting our clothes on and getting them sweaty," Georgia figured, but swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Agreed," Livvy said, trying to hide a smile. She wanted to see this track goddess naked in a bad, bad way.

The two went separate ways long enough to grab their gear, and then headed for the showers and changing room.

Georgia was a little slower moving than the notorious Dunne, so by the time she got into the shower room and got undressed, the little minx was already naked as the day she was born, her body sleek and wet with water, perfect pear shaped ass pointed at Georgia.

"Goddamn," Georgia whispered, but it was just loud enough for Livvy to hear, who looked over her shoulder with a coy smile.

Knowing Georgia had gotten an eye full, Livvy didn't try to hide her taking inventory of Georgia's tight nakedness. "Goddamn yourself," the LSU Tiger giggled.

After a sexually charged and rather long shower fueled by how great the hot water felt on their tired and sore bodies, the girls got dressed together and headed for the Jade Tiger.

“I’ll go drop my bags off in my room and I’ll meet you in the lobby?” Georgia suggested.

“Great idea. We can help each other swat the boys away,” she laughed.

“Deal,” Georgia replied with a smile, and they went their separate ways before meeting back at the designated safe spot no more than 10 minutes later.

“Fuck, look at you,” Livvy smiled, taking in Georgia’s sexy curves in a green party dress. “Have fun keeping guys’ hands off you.”

“Says you with that tight tummy showing,” Georgia giggled, pointing to Liv’s exposed midriff in a white tank top, a black mini skirt on her shapely legs. “Let’s go get some drinks and see how many guys we have to turn away.”

“Sounds fun,” Liv smiled ear to ear and took her new friend’s hand as they practically skipped into the bar and lounge area.

Livvy had freshly turned 21, and she was more than happy to get matching gin and tonics with the 28 year old pole vaulter. With drinks in hands, the girls turned around and leaned against the bar, letting their leaving their toned bodies relaxed and on display.

“Man, a lot of the athletes are out tonight,” Liv commented, taking a quick sip of her cold drink and then licking her lime wedge, making eyes at Georgia as she did it.

Georgia blushed and looked around the room, avoiding the little seductress’s big brown eyes. “Should we cruise and break some hearts?” Georgia asked, playing with a blonde dread.

"Oh, let's," Liv agreed, a giddy smile on her face.

The pair of stunners took their drinks and found a place on the floor that wasn't in anybody's way, but allowed their figures to draw attention as they looked up and watched one of the monitors showing a game.

"My money is on Ohio," Liv said, looking expectantly at her counterpart.

"Over my Badgers? Not a fucking chance," Georgia laughed.

As if summoned, one of the male track competitors joined them and had to put in his two cents. “I think I’d have to put my money with Ms. Dunne,” the stranger said.

“Who are you?” Georgia asked, arcing a dark brow at the college-age man.

“Oh, I’m,” he began, but was cut off by Olivia.

“That’s cute. We don’t actually need your input,” Olivia said sweetly, making the denial that much stronger.

“Wisconsin fans only, bye,” Georgia joined in, waiving dismissively. “I’m never usually a bitch like that,” Georgia laughed, Livvy joining her.

“I bring out that beast in you,” Liv laughed. “I saw what you’re working with in the shower. That guy didn’t deserve a shot.”

“He was looking at your ass before he even said a word to either of us,” Georgia informed the young starlet.

“I saw you taking peaks, too,” Livvy smiled knowingly. “I’m not mad or anything. I like when game recognizes game.”

“Well it certainly does,” Georgia nodded, meeting Liv’s eyes as she took a sip. “So what’s the plan, do we go after a guy. Make him think he has a chance and then crush him? Do we let them approach?”

“Hmm, I have an idea. Let’s go back to the bar,” Liv directed, taking Georgia’s hand again and went back to the front of the lounge.

The two took up stools and just relaxed, talking about the days events and what they were expecting for tomorrow.

Eventually, a fit gymnast pulled up a stool next to Georgia and asked if it was taken.

“It’s wide open,” Georgia said smiling.

“Oh, why thank you. My name’s Tom,” he said, offering a hand.

Georgia shook it. “I’m Georgia, this is Liv.”

“Hi,” Liv smiled, leaning over to shake his hand. “Pleasure to meet you, Tom.”

“Pleasure’s mine,” he smiled. He quickly ordered a drink and turned back to the girls. “I couldn’t help but notice you two at the Invitational. Liv, you looked great on the rings, and Georgia, you make hurdles look so easy.”

“Wow, we have a fan,” Georgia smiled at Liv. “Were you the one I saw doing backward somersaults into handstands?”

“I was,” he smiled, looking a little bashful.

“Oh my God, he’s cute,” Olivia whispered to Georgia, but Tom heard and smiled broader.

“What events are you ladies working on tomorrow?” he asked and took a sip from his manhattan.

The three talked for a good 20 minutes, with a lot of smiles and blushes, laughs and compliments between the three of them. Tom felt like he was getting pretty lucky.

“So this may be a little forward, um…” Olivia began, and she saw Tom’s face flare up with red. “But do you want to get out of here?”

“I would…” Tom tried, but Georgia cut him off.

“I would love to,” Georgia said with a soft smile, her eyes alive with playfulness. The look on Tom’s face was priceless, and Georgia found it absolutely hilarious, like it could have been a Tiktok misdirection.

What Georgia didn’t expect was for Olivia to really sell it by cupping her face and kissing her softly on the lips.

Georgia also didn’t expect, but couldn’t fight, kissing the little gymnast back. Georgia had never kissed a girl before, and she couldn’t get over how soft and wet her lips were.

Her eyes fluttered shut as her shoulders relaxed, letting Livvy deepen the kiss, both of their lips opening to let their tongues out to explore.

Olivia moaned into Georgia's mouth, arousing the runner even further, snaking her hands into Liv's soft blonde locks.

The girls finally broke to breath, and both giggled to find Tom and the bartender watching them. Tom was starstruck and the bartender was smiling.

"That was super hot," she said as she poured them each a shot. "On the house. For the show," she told them.

Georgia and Liv smiled at each other before clinking the shot glasses together and knocking them back, not asking what was in them.

"Let's go," Georgia said, the joke being over. She actually did want LSU's sweetheart alone.

"Did you see that guy's face?" Livvy asked, still laughing as Georgia nearly dragged her to an elevator. "We did that beautifully."

"I'm not playing anymore," Georgia growled, grabbing both sides of Livvy's face and kissing her hungrily as they waited for the elevator.

Dunne was surprised at first, but leaned into the kiss, putting her hands on Georgia's hips as they made out.

The bell dinged and the elevator opened. A mom and her two teen sons stopped. The mom was shocked and the boys were happy to see Liv and Georgia's delayed break.

"Sorry," Liv smiled sheepishly, covering her lips.

"Don't be, that was awesome," said one of the boys who couldn't have been more than 14 years old.

"Yeah, real nice," the mom said indignantly as she led her kids past them.

Georgia laughed off the situation and pulled Livvy into the elevator. As soon as the doors closed and Georgia could hit the button for the third floor, she had Livvy pressed to the wall, her tongue down her throat.

Livvy moaned, her hands balling up Georgia's emerald green dress. "Oh my God, you're a good kisser!" Liv sighed as she broke the kiss and Georgia licked the column of her neck, making her shiver.

"Take these off, you little tease," Georgia ordered with a growl, reaching under Dunne's miniskirt and peeling her dampening panties down her toned legs.

"Holy shit," Liv gasped, unbelievably turned on at Georgia's persistence and hunger. "You're getting me so wet."

"I bet," Georgia smiled and nipped her neck, putting the black panties into her purse as the elevator dinged again. "C'mon. I've been teased enough," she said, it being her turn to take Liv's hand.

As soon as the pair of beauties got in Georgia's room, Georgia pressed the little slut face-first into the wall and pulled her skirt up.

"Fuck, you got an ass on you," Georgia growled and connected a hard spank to Liv's plump cheek, making her yelp. Another one followed on the other cheek. "Look at this jiggle," she said, smacking both cheeks again.

"Fuck Georgia. You're treating me like such a little whore," Livvy gasped.

"Well you are, princess," Georgia laughed in her ear before nibbling on it, making Livvy moan. "Tell me you don't like this," the Canadian heart throb challenged, spanking her again.

"I can't," Liv admitted, pressing her forehead to the wall.

"I can't wait to finger fuck this pussy until you cry," Georgia told her, her palm cupping Livvy's velvet smooth crotch. "I bet this fucking pussy is so wet for me right now."

"It is, it really is," Liv said, almost whimpering.

Georgia's skilled fingers spread Liv's little lips apart. "I've been thinking about this pussy since this morning." She retracted her fingers long enough to sample Liv's flavor, making her moan.

"How do I taste?" Liv asked over her shoulder.

"As good as I do," Georgia answered, spearing her fingers over Liv's lips again before bringing them to Liv's mouth. "Suck," she ordered, and Liv followed, wrapping her tongue around those fingers like the good slut she was.

"I do taste good," she said, followed by another loud gasp as Georgia inserted a finger into Liv's pussy, curling it in the shallows to rub her spongey g-spot. "Holy fuck!" Dunne said with a shudder, her knees shaking. "Oh my God!"

"Jesus you're tight," Georgia groaned as she slid her finger up as far as she could go, "But so fucking wet."

"I want to be a good slut for you, Georgia."

"I can tell. I just wish I brought my strap-on," Georgia lamented.

"You have one?" Fuck!" Liv shuddered again as Georgia inserted a second finger, moving them both around in slow circles, hitting all of her soft walls.

"You're not my first girl. My tightest, but not my first," Georgia giggled. "Have you been with a woman?" she asked kissing Liv's shoulder.

"No I haven't. I'm glad you have girl-girl experience, though."

"Oh yeah," Georgia confirmed, snaking her free hand under Liv's top to play with her perky young tits. "I still enjoy a good cock, but I play anyway I feel like," she shrugged.

"That's actually, ugh, really hot. Also…hugh, I think… mmmm… I'm gonna cum soon," Liv told her, closer her eyes and biting her lip.

"Good," Georgia smiled, releasing her breast and smacking her ass, her other arm still pistoning to bring Liv deep pleasure. "I want to hear the sounds you make when you let go. Be a good little whore for me and cum on my fingers, okay?" Georgia coaxed.

"Mhmm," Liv nodded, her legs shaking and her insides quivering, her core contracting and releasing on Georgia's slim digits. "Fuck your fingers feel so good. Oh! O-o-oh my God. Fuuuuuck!" Olivia moaned as the knots in her belly snapped and she came with a cry, her legs shaking.

Georgia pressed her body to Liv's pinning her to the walls and keeping her standing as her fingers continued to move, dragging out the sensations for the sweet girl. "You feel so fucking good around my fingers when you cum, Liv. I swear to God if we weren't competing tomorrow, I'd fuck you all night," the Olympian said through gritted teeth, her hand moving faster and faster in the collegiate.

"Georgie, Georgie," Liv whined, a hand dropping to Ellenwood's wrist. "Fuck! I came! I came! Oh God I came!"

"I know you did," Georgia cooed, her fingers still going. "Want me to stop?" She asked, but hadn't stopped yet.

"Move to the bed? Take our clothes off?" Liv suggested.

Georgia shed her dress before Liv could turn around, leaving her hard body in a matching black bralette and thong panties.

As soon as Dunne turned around and got a look at Georgia's toned physique, she looked down to see Georgia's hands gripping her tanktop and easily tearing it apart.

"Hey!" she tried to protest, but Georgia was right back on top of her, kissing her madly and sucking her little tongue while she undid the annoying bra clip in the back.

Georgia removed Livvy's bra in a hurry and crouched down to lick her nipples and suck her firm tits hungrily as she walked them to the bed.

"I need to eat that spoiled pussy, Liv," Georgia demanded, pushing the other blonde onto the bed making her bounce.

"If you weren't so fucking hot, I'd be mad at the way you're tossing me around right now!" Liv kind of protested, not used to this treatment, let alone another woman.

"You fucking love it," Georgia laughed at her, grabbing her ankles and pulling her to the foot of the bed. She pulled her black miniskirt off and tossed it to a place to be discovered later. "Just look how fucking wet you are!" Georgia argued, spreading Liv's legs apart and seeing her needy cunt was visibly wet.

"I hate you're right," Liv growled, rocking up and grabbing the back of Georgia's head, pushing the former Badger's face right into her waxed pussy. "Oh shit!" Liv cursed as Georgia went straight to work.

Georgia snuck her arms under Liv's perfect legs and stuck her tongue out, rolling her neck up and down to lick Liv's puffy pussy from asshole to clit, making her bite her fingers.

"Fuck that feels so good! Don't stop eating! Oh my God!" Livvy praised as she stayed curled up, watching the track star hungrily eat her little sexually confused cunny. "Fuck fuck fuck that feels so good! Oh my shit!" she whined, grinding into Georgia's mouth as she kept fucking eating.

Georgia reached down and slid a finger back into Liv's peach, making her moan and continue to buck. "You're the best thing to ever come out of New Jersey," she teased before focusing on Liv's clit with wild side to side tongue strokes, driving the blonde above her wild.

After Liv's second orgasm at the mouth and fingers of Georgia," the Canadian stood up with a smug smile and licked Olivia's girl cum from her lips. She made direct eye contact with the tired out Tiger before shedding her black bralette and then bent over to take off her pesky thong.

"This is for you to keep, because you're not getting yours back," she laughed, and tossed the wet garments at Liv, who caught them and brought them tocher nose.

"Come here, I want to taste you," Liv said, her chest still heaving.

Georgia surprised her yet again by climbing onto the bed, but climbed on top of Liv, keeping her dewy pussy over Liv's face.

"I'm going to teach you how to eat a girl out. So do exactly as I do," Georgia instructed, taking hold of Liv's sweat slicked thighs and lowering her face to Liv's drenched core, in turn putting her own pussy in front of Liv's drooling mouth.

Again, Georgia used two fingers to separate Liv's pussy lips, and with her tongue flattened, licked the girl from Anusara to hood.

After Liv let out a shudder and a breath, she dutifully repeated. "That feels weird, but I liked it," Liv giggled.

"Good. Keep going," Georgia told her, and went backing slurping and sucking on Liv's slick lips and swollen clit.

Liv happily continued, letting her pussy inexperienced tongue trace Georgia's sweet and tangy folds, learning every crevice and gooey feature, listening to her bisexual teacher hum happily into her pussy.

"You're learning quickly, Liv. The next part is letting yourself get sloppy. Stick that tongue of yours into my cunt. Moan, let me know how much you live this pussy while you're in it," Georgia coaxed as she coated a finger in Liv's juices. "Suck my clit, play with my folds and just worship my pussy," she said she hunped Liv's angel-soft face.

As Liv let go and let herself experience, Georgia smiled a lazy, blissful smile and slowly slid her fingertip into Livvy's asshole, making the girl below her shudder and dig her nails into Georgia's peach of an ass.

"Oh my God," Livvy let herself moan, but didn't remove her mouth from Georgia's that. "Are you fingering my asshole?" she asked, disbelieving of how far she was letting things roll.

"Mhmm," Georgia confirmed like it was no big deal between licks of Liv's clit. "Suck on your index finger, and then slowly slide it into my ass. Don't go too deep or too fast at first."

Ever so hesitantly, Livvy got her finger good and wet, spread, Georgia's fine ass, and put her finger inside, kissing her pussy all the while.

For a few minutes, the only sound in the suite was heavy breathing, little moans, and little admissions of "that feels so good" as Livvy and Georgia fingered each other's asses and ate each other to their contents.

"It's getting late," Georgia sighed, giving Liv's clit another gentle peck. "We have people to embarass tomorrow."

"What about this?" Liv asked, slowly pulling her finger from Georgia's loosened sphincter. "Do we get to do this again?"

Georgia laughed and climbed off of Dunne's nubilez sweaty body. "I'll have your body all weekend if you'll have mine."

"That sounds like a deal to me," Olivia agreed as Georgia crawled around to kiss her, their tongues dancing and exchanging pussy flavors.

"Maybe after this weekend tryst is over, we take a vacation to a city and explore the food scene together?" Georgia offered.

"How do you feel about L.A.?" Livvy asked, reaching up to play with Georgia's hard nipples before arcing her head to suckle one between her swollen, red lips.

"I can do L.A., Georgia laughed, her hand extinctively going between Dunne's exquisite legs again.

CYG March: Lena Headey

2. Thanks Expect thanked for this post
    Likes Expect liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dam!, hot little story,