List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Bolt and the Detective" with Olivia Holt feat. Emmy Rossum

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Bolt and the Detective" with Olivia Holt feat. Emmy Rossum

Bolt and The Detective
    With Olivia Holt, feat. Emmy Rossum
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Superhero, powers, M/F, voyeur, stripping, oral, deepthroat
    Disclaimer: This story is obviously fiction and is for entertainment only.

"Lieutenant Kass, we got a call about a black Audi getting struck by lightning out on the 203. You're the closest badge, can you make sure everyone's okay? Ambulance also enroute. Vehicle is not in motion."

"Lieutenant Kass enroute," I responded to dispatch and flicked on the lights. Lightning strikes on vehicles weren't exactly common for me, but especially since I work homicide, but this storm was otherworldly.

I couldn't go as fast as I wanted, the pelting rain obscuring my visibility.

When I found the car, there were no sign of paramedics yet, so I checked the scene myself.

On opening the driver's seat, it looked like a hired professional driver…. Who had no pulse.

I looked in the back seat and saw a blonde lady, mid 20s. I scrambled to the back and checked for the pulse. It was like no pulse I had ever felt, so fucking fast, like a humming bird. Her eyes were closed but I could see her eyes darting left to right and back like she was in an intense REM sleep.

I couldn't wait for paramedics to get here. She needed a hospital and now. I wrapped the girl in my arms and carried her to my car, strapping her I the front seat.

I had never driven so recklessly before in my life, but she still had that record breaking pulse, so she was alive.

With the blonde still in my arms, I rushed her to the trauma entrance and ran past the wheelchairs.

"I need a doctor right fucking now!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, and was soon met by two attending.

"She was in a car hit by lightning. Driver's dead and her pulse is insane. She needs help now." I passed her off and she was rushed through two double doors and out of sight.

I waited in the reception area for I don't know how long, because I had drifted off after the adrenaline rush.

"Sir?" I was woken up by a man's voice. "The young lady you brought in has asked to speak with you. It's well past visiting hours, but you're an officer and the man who found her, so we've given you clearance."

"Thank you," I said and was happy to be handed a cup of coffee as he led me to her room. She was in urgent care, laid in a bed in a hospital gown, the blankets tucked under her arms.

"I'll leave you two to chat. Press that button by the bed if you need something," the doctor said and took his leave.

"You brought me in?" she asked, turning to look at me, her stunning brown eyes seemed eerily lit up despite the low lighting.

"Yes ma'am. I'm Connor Kass, good to meet you," I said and offered a hand.

"Olivia," she said and shook mine. It instantly felt like one of those old trick buzzers, and I pulled away.

"Quite a grip you got there," I said, wiggling my arm.

"Are you okay?" Olivia asked, her eyes still… glowing?

"Yeah, it's just… how are you feeling, Olivia?" I asked, trying to keep worry from my face.

"Feeling wide awake. Like I drank a Redbull or two. Also, what exactly happened? I don't remember much, and the doctor only had limited info. Just said he knows I was in a car hit by lightning?"

"Afraid so. Dispatch told me the same and I went to respond. I got there before the paramedics. Your driver was… he was dead. Your pulse was the fastest I've ever felt."

"Driver? I was driving alone the last thing I remembered…." Olivia said, her brow furrowing.

"You don't remember a man in a suit? He looked like a professional driver," I said.

"He might have been a pro something, but not my driver," she said, growling. "What the fuck!" she shouted and her eyes got even brighter, but turning a deep honey yellow.

"Olivia, calm down. I think that lightning strike did something to you," I told her, holding out my hand like I was trying to calm an animal.

"That would explain why my heart wants to rip out of my chest," she said, crossing her arms. "Do I look different? My phone is fried and I haven't seen a mirror."

"Well, your eyes are still brown, but uh, they glow in the dark," I told her. If I wasn't a police officer she probably would have called me a liar.

"I'm extremely sensitive to light right now and I can see like it's broad daylight right now," she told me.

"That's fucking wild," I chuckled. "Well, I'm glad your alive and relatively safe, if that's anything."

"It's nice, if nothing else she smiled. "So, what now, Lt. Kass? Am I a subject or something? Like… I don't… am I going to be tested on and shit?"

"Do you want to be?" I asked. "I'm not entirely sure what to do in this situation, but my first thought is that a lightning bolt shouldn't strip you of your citizen rights."

"Damn straight," she agreed and offered me a fist bump. I looked at it closely and saw a few sparks kicking.

"I'm going to respectfully not touch you, if that's alright," I said.

"Oh, right. Shocky," she said and giggled. "So can I go home? Do I need to stay under observation?" she asked.

"We probably should just to make sure your vitals go back to normal and that your heart doesn't stop or something," I suggested.

"That's probably a good idea," Liv gave in. "But uh… I hate to ask, but can you stay with me? You make me feel safe, and I think you'll help make sure I'm not pushed around."

"That's reasonable. Just let me call my wife."

"Oh, you're married?" Olivia asked. I looked for a flash in her eyes, but didn't see a flash of character, just an electrical spark.

"Yeah. Her name's Emmy. She's the District Attorney. She works late and often. She's good at what she does, but we don't see each other as much as we'd like… I don't know why I'm info dumping to you," I said, feeling like I was under a trance.

"Could it be a lightning thing?" she asked and I shrugged.

I didn't even leave the room to call my darling wife. "Hey Em. Uhm, I'm with a critical care patient right now. Yeah, I'm okay. She's okay too, I think. She's scared and I'm going to stay with her until she's discharged, okay? Yeah, I figured you were working and would be up. I'll see you at home later, okay? Alright. I love you. Haha. You're cute too. Okay, I will, bye."

"She seems amazing," Olivia said with a giggle. "You two are adorable and I haven't even met her."

"You'd love her. Everyone does," I said as I took my seat back. You should try to sleep, okay?"

I woke up after having drifted to an increase of light and Olivia whispering, "Connor, Connor," her eyes bright with light still.

I pretended to be asleep as someone walked into the room, another man behind him, both wearing long jackets and in suits. They looked a lot like the driver from Olivia's car.

One looked at her charts and the other approached her bedside, right in front of me.

I cracked an eye slightly. The guy looking at the charts nodded, and the other reached into his jacket. I didn't need to see anything else.

I sprang out of my chair and wrapped the would-be gunman in a full Nelson and pulled his ass right down to the hard linoleum floor. Once he made contact I released him, pushed him all the way to the floor and drove my knee into his throat.

I looked up to see the other man reaching for a gun, but Olivia shouted "No!" I saw the light irradiated from her eyes but I didn't see them, as lightning shot from her arm and sent the man into the wall.

I quickly checked the pulse of the man I had fought. He was alive, but struggling for breath. I ran to the other man, his pulse feint but there. I scooped him up over my shoulder and said, "We need to move right now," and Olivia sprang up.

We ran through the hospital, the man over my shoulder and Liv holding the back of her gown closed. I'm not sure what, if anything, she had under there.

"Hey, what's going on?" an attending asked from the desk as I spammed the elevator button.

"I'm P.D., don't worry about it!"

Once the elevator went down to the ground floor, we ran through the main of the hospital, ignoring all questions and glances. Security was called, but I didn't care. I also noticed that Olivia was really fast, like easily getting ahead of me and directing us where to go from the hallway signs.

We finally made it out of the hospital, ran to my car, and tossed the incapacitated suit into the back seat.

"What the fuck is happening?" Olivia asked as we got into my car, buckled up, and headed off.

"I wish I had an answer," I said plainly.

As I drove off, I pulled my phone out and dialed Emmy, my wife.

"Hey babe. We have a situation. The girl I brought to the hospital, people are after her but we don't know who they are. They tried to assassinate her at the hospital. No casualties, but I need you to keep things quiet, okay? We can't let any of this get out."

Olivia watched next to me, being able to hear just the sound of my wife's voice but not make out words.

"Thanks babe, you're the best. Add this to the list of things I owe you for." I paused and looked over at Olivia. "We can discuss that later. Olivia is in the car with me…." I said and the young blonde next to me smirked knowingly.

I hung up and smiled sheepishly before recomposing and blowing out a breath of air. "We need to make this guy talk. At all costs."

"So how are we going to do that?" Olivia asked. "Am I supposed to torture him? Give him shock treatment? I won't like it," she warned.

"We can ask him what he'd want for Intel, but giving him some volts might be the best option," I told her truthfully.

"Fuck," Olivia sighed. "I hope you know where we're bringing this guy because ai have no suggestions. I have to admit… I have no memory before waking up. I know my name, and that's it."

I looked at her and felt… I don't know. I felt for the girl, but knowing who she was would have gone a long way in helping us find out who was after her. And why.

We pulled into my driveway, and I saw Emmy was still gone, which made what I was about to do a lot easier.

I blindfolded the assailant with my tie and hoisted him over my shoulder again. We went into my house, locked the door, and headed straight for my basement.

"How is Emmy going to feel about this?" Olivia asked from behind as we descended the steps.

I mulled over my words and said, "You're already in deep as shit, so I'll tell you; this isn't the first time. She's been down here for it sometimes."

"Well shit," Liv said, her hands on her hips. "You guys play some chaotic lines, huh?"

"Sometimes you have to in this city. If they get off on a technicality, they still need to learn their lesson," I explained.

"As long as you're 100% sure they did it, I don't mind frontier justice," Olivia concurred.

Once I had the suit sat in a chair, his hands ziptied behind him, I slapped him hard across the face multiple times until he woke up.

"What the… where the fuck am I?" he asked, turning ingredients his head side to side, unable to see a damn thing.

"Don't fucking worry about that," I said. "I ask the questions and you answer them. "Who the fuck are you, who is the girl, and who sent you?" I rapid fired.

"I'm not answering any of those. Is she in the room with us?" he asked.

"You broke two of my rules, and we just started," I chuckled and punched him hard in the solar plexus, making him cough and sputter.

"If I tell you anything, we're both dead."

I punched him in the sternum. "You're dead either way. You let me worry about me. Start fucking talking before I feel like cutting something off.

For some extra effect, Olivia sparked her hands and then cut off the surge.

"Fuck, fuck. Okay. I can only tell you some things. Just take the blindfold off," he demanded, and I gave him that sweet reprieve. I really did intend on killing him.

With his vision clear, he looked around the dim room and saw Olivia standing there, still in her hospital gown.

"I'm dead before the sun comes up no matter how this ends, so I'll tell you, but I want to go out with some fun," he said.

"What do you mean?" Olivia growled, her eyes lighting up brighter, knowing exactly what he meant.

"I'll tell you who she is as soon as that gown comes off," he said with a wolfish grin, looking at me.

"For fuck's sake. I'll kill him myself after this," Olivia said with eyes rolled as she undid the ties at the game of the thin gown.

The dead man watched with starving eyes as Olivia shed the gown, revealing that she was only in a pair of little white panties.

"That's worth a secret," he rumbled, watching as Olivia struggled to fight the urge to cover her pert chest. "You're Olivia Holt. You're 26 years old, and a nobody from Tennessee. That guy and my organization are the only people that know you're alive," he said darkly.

"Well that's a good secret," Olivia admitted. She was trying to take this all in while staying focused on what this information was costing.

She knew this guy would stop talking if she stopped working, so she peeled out of her panties and dropped them on top of the gown.

Olivia was perfectly shaven, not a hair down there. Her breasts were small and perfect with light brown nipples hardening in the cool of my basement. He blonde hair framed her round face beautifully. I would have been all about this girl if I was 10 years younger.

"God damn, girl. I see why the boss liked you so much. He never touched you, though. That's not what you were for," he said cryptically. "You were supposed to be a weapon before you and the others got out. Years of work and millions of dollars scattered in the wind."

"So she's a science experiment? What did you do to her?" I asked, my arms crossed. I tried not to look at Olivia's flawless body. A tent wouldn't keep my bad cop persona.

"Another question means another favor, and Ms. Holt is all out of clothing," he sneered.

"He's gonna die, he's gonna die," Olivia chanted as she walked over to him and undid his slacks, fishing his cock out of his pants.

"Spit and start rubbing, then I'll say more," he said with a predatory smile.

Olivia spit a copious amount into her small hand and went to work, jerking him off.

"Oh, that's a good girl," he sighed happily. "I just wish my hands were free so I could feel that silky hair."

"Not a fucking chance. Now talk."

"Alright. Holt was part of an experiment to see if we could unlock new parts of the brain by exposing her to different stimulations. Her readings showed she responded most favorably to shock treatments, so that's what she did.

The experiments worked, and she's the way she is; a weapon of electric destruction, capable of providing power to an entire city… or making an entire city go dark for as long as she seems fit.

"I'm going to have to suck him off to get him to tell us who he works for," Olivia sighed, resigning herself to her fate. "I don't even have a hair tie."

"Release one of my arms so I can hold her hair back."

"I said not a fucking chance," I repeated as Liv drooled onto the guys straining cock.

"Alright, fine. Detective, you hold her hair back," he said with a Cheshire smile.

I looked down at Liv, who was already on her knees, and she nodded.

I pulled her hair back as requested, and watched as Liv lowered her head to suck on the man's cock top.

"Oh Detective, she has such a warm little mouth. You have to try her," he sighed happily as Olivia kept suckling.

"I'm married," I said. "Answer the lady's question or this stops and I kill you now."

"Alright. I work for a technology and biology subdivision of a company called Premium. They're running the experiments, but they're owned by a larger corporation. I honestly don't know if the larger group is involved, or if this stops at Premium's level. Oh, oh fuck that's good. This girl knows how to use her tongue," he praised the blonde as she licked the underside of his cock and fondled his balls.

"If you want my boss's name… she needs to make me cum," he said looking down into her glowing brown eyes that seemed more golden, lit with rage.

"Connor, I'm killing this one myself," Olivia growled before spitting in her palm and rubbing his nuts, her mouth encasing his length again.

"By all means. I think there's a Justice in his death by the weapon he helped make."

"Yeah yeah, how poetic. Still nowhere near as artful as this blonde's throat. Connor, she said your name was? Be a good man and help her deep throat me if you won't cut my hands loose."

"Do it. I don't give a shit," Olivia said before taking a deep breath and hollowness her cute cheeks.

I took the back of her head and slowly pushed her down until her nose was nestled in his light pubic hair. She twisted under my hand and let herself gag on him.

I let her back up for a quick breath before she instructed, "Again." With my help, Olivia deep throated and skull fucked this guy until her jaw hurt and her face was wet with spit and pre-cum.

"Why the fuck won't you just blow already?" she asked, beyond frustrated.

"Cut my hand free and let me jerk off while he fucks you," he said, deadly serious.

"You fetishes little fucker. You can't cum unless you're watching someone else!" Olivia shouted, her face red and hers like flashlights.

He just shrugged and smiled. "That was a great blowjob, though. And besides, look how hard your pal Connor is. I bet he would love to cheat on his wife with some hot, tight young pussy."

"Shut your fucking mouth. I swear to God I'll kill you right now, no more questions!" I barked, drawing my 9mm.

"It's okay baby," I heard my wife's naturally sultry voice say behind me, her heeled boots clicking as she came near. "There are some things we just have to do for work," she said like none of this was a big deal. "She is a looker, too."

"I didn't think I was supposed to be a hooker, though," Olivia growled.

"Well the three of us aren't going to tell anyone, and the other witness will be dead in a few minutes, so what's the actual harm done?" Emmy asked as she joined us, and kissed me like it was a normal day after work. "And besides, baby," Emmy continued as she walked behind our captive's chair, "Are you cheating on me if I get my hands dirty, too?" she asked, licking her palm and reaching over the man's shoulder to take his erect penis in her hand.

"Well now I think this is just swinging, and that's a little more reasonable for me," I chuckled.

"Take it out, Connor. Let Olivia see it and decide if she can go through with it," my loving wife suggested.

I lowered my head and undid my belt, and then dropped my slack to the floor, my briefs following and my cock standing right up.

"What do you think, Olivia? Will my husband's dick suit you? It suits me just fine," Emmy cooed, looking at Olivia but her hand gently stroking the man who was watching his last show with much interest.

"It uh, it is pretty nice," Olivia said, stepping closer and sheepishly taking me in her hand, stroking me slowly with the perfect amount of twist. "It's so fucking hard," she said, looking up at me, the glow in her eyes fading to a soft ember touch.

"Go ahead, Blondie, give him a taste. I love his precum," Emmy whispered in her plaything's ear. "I love the way Connor pulses in my mouth when I suck him," Emmy continued softly as Olivia dropped to her knees in front of me and eyed my cock up closely, her fingertips tracing my circumcision scar.

She let her tongue escape her lips and drag from my balls to my piss slit, moaning as she did it.

"Okay, I have to admit, that's pretty fucking hot," Emmy giggled as she spit on the top of our voyeur's cock and continued to pleasure him. He went back and forth between checking my wife's perfect tits and pretty soft face with big brown eyes, to Olivia on her knees in front of me, worshiping my cock like it would bring rain if she sucked it good enough.

"Jesus Christ, I don't know what's wrong with you three, but I hope the afterlife is half this good," he said as shuffled in his seat, his orgasm quickly approaching based on his movements.

"Fuck Liv, Emmy is right; this is fucking hot," I groaned as I watched Liv suck on two of her fingers before putting them between her legs.

Olivia touched herself and moaned as she let my cock slide deep into her throat, her free hand playing with my balls and the sensitive flesh between my legs. I looked over as my wife worked over the man who still had one secret we needed. He had to be close. We were fulfilling his fetish for him, and he had my wife's stellar hand bringing him towards the finish line. If we timed this right, I wouldn't have to actually penetrate Olivia. It sounded fucking divine right now, but I didn't want to go that far if I didn't have to. My wife was watching after all.

"Shit, shit! No!" our friend whined as my hopes were granted, and his cum shot out and covered my wife's hand and his own shirt and tie.

Emmy wiped her hand clean on his jacket and joined Olivia and I. I heard the deal. You came. Now what's your boss's name?" she asked, more than capable of interrogations herself.

"The man who gives me orders is Robert Weller. Now kill me before they can," he practically begged.

"We definitely should, babe," Emmy suggested. "He could tell them about us before they kill him."

"You have a…" I was cut off by a blinding light and a loud crack as a massive bolt of energy shot across my basement and set the man crashing into the back wall, multiple tongues of white and blue lightning following it until he was turned into a smoldering, smoking hunk of former human.

"Fuck that felt good," Olivia said as she got back into her panties and hospital gown. "What's our next step?" my new accomplice asked.

"Getting you into real clothes, you poor thing," my wife said, a pout on her full lips.

To be continued?

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

This was so good! Really love the experiment and superhero angle! Please continue on. Maybe one where Bolt properly thanks the detective with one hole on her body at a time: Maybe stakeout head, gas station pussy and marital bed ass-fucking. Could be hot!
    Also, broken record here, but what AI tool do you use for these images?

Post Thanks / Like

Retro, I sent you a PM with some details
    CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Dude. That was so epic!
    Felt like I was watching/reading some action/thriller-porn or something.
    This should be turned into a Netflix series ffs.
    Can't wait to see where this goes.

Post Thanks / Like

God, that was such a good read.

One can never go wrong with Olivia Holt.