Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Detention Queens" with Jules LeBlanc and Coco Quinn

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Detention Queens" with Jules LeBlanc and Coco Quinn

Detention Queens
    With Jules LeBlanc and Coco Quinn
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, M/FF, school, public, voyeur, deepthroat, oral, rough fuck, noncon, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and for entertainment only. Jules was not hurt in the writing of this story.

It was finally 7th hour, the last hour of the day. So far it hadn't been terrible, but I still had senior year gym class. Easily the worst class of the day. If I was going to be sending someone to detention, it would be one of these little shit weasels.

Like every 7th hour, the first one out of the locker room was one of two of the biggest resident cum catchers, Jules LeBlanc. This girl was the one of the hottest girls on campus and she fucking knows it.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Connors," she greeted me with a wave and her slutty little smile.

"Hi Jules. How are you?" I asked, playing friendly like usual.

"I'm good," she smiled brightly, the picture of pretending to be innocent but constantly thinking about where her next load was coming from. "We're playing volleyball today, right?"

"You are correct," I told her as I tossed said ball back and forth between hands.

"Yay!" she clapped. "I'm gonna stretch," she said pointing behind her. There was no way I could miss the little lip bite she snuck in there. The little fucking whore.

As Jules stretched out, I stole an occasional glance of her fantastic nubile body while the other students started showing up and stretching out.

Not too long after came out the second cock gobbler, Coco Quinn. She and Jules had a clear ego rivalry, and I was hoping to God they wouldn't make it my problem on this beautiful Friday.

The bell rang, signaling it was time to get this shit over with. We started with usual group stretching and a two-lap run around the gym to get the hearts moving. It also got Jules' chest moving, up and down, up and down under her tight t-shirt. Coco was built slimmer than Jules, but she knew how to fill out a tank top and looked great in her leggings.

"Alright. Beth, John, you're team captains. And remember; pick based on who you think is going to play well, not who you want to talk to when you're not in contact with the ball."

As soon as the word ball had left my mouth, I heard whispers and then a giggle from Jules' corner, and another snicker from Coco. I knew today would be the day. Another harbinger of doom was that Coco and Jules were on the same team.

The first half of the game went well. Most of the kids were staying active and actually hustling. And my God, was volleyball the sport for Jules. The way her tits bounced and that tight ass of hers jiggled on take-off and landing. Watching her lean over as she kept her eye on the ball, pushing that teen ass out… just… fuck.

And then the shoe fell. Jules and Coco jumped for the same ball, and they collided, both girls hitting the gym floor.

"You fucking bitch!" Coco shouted, moving her dark hair from her eyes.

"Hey!" I shouted coming off of the sideline and onto the court.

"Ah, does it hurt?" Jules asked in mock worry. "Not falling over but just being such a joke."

Cico lunged at her even darker haired classmate and they tumbled and rumbled around the floor.

"Break it up! Both of you!" I ordered as I pulled Coco off of Jules. Coco was fuming, screaming. Jules on the other hand was laughing, almost sadistically. "Detention. Both of you!" I told them.

"For me? I didn't do anything! She jumped me, Mr. Connors!" Jules argued.

"You Knocked me down!" Coco shouted back, holding her little bubble butt.

"Not on purpose, you horrid moron!" Jules growled at her.

"I said detention for you both, and I meant it. Now both of you go sit on the bleachers. Opposite sides," I ordered.

I knew it. I knew there was some shit with the moon or something that was going to fuck up my day.

I just had to get through the last half hour, and then it was home free.

I thought so until the principal came into the gym and told me that Mr. Bauer went home sick… and detention became my problem.

"Welcome to detention, Coco and Jules," I deadpanned. "Thanks for being the only two here on a Friday."

"You could just let us go," Jules suggested, looking at the clock.

"Wish I could, believe me," I chuckled as I sat down at my desk.

"Mr. Connors, if we both say we're sorry and that we learned our lesson, can we all just go enjoy the weekend?" Coco offered sweetly, playing with her long hair. Both of these girls were cruising for cock and loved acting like they weren't.

"Again, I wish that's how this worked, but it isn't. Anyway, you know the rules; no phones, no books, it's not a study hall so no homework. Your whole job is to sit here being miserable for an hour so you don't wind up here again."

"This is going to be the longest hour of my life," Jules grumbled," putting her face down on her arms.

"Head up, Jules. No sleeping," I told her.

"Oh come on!" she droned. "Mr. Connors, why am I even here? I didn't do anything? Me bumping into Coco was an accident! You saw it yourself. And then she tackled me."

"Oh bullshit!" Coco shot back from across the room.

"Girls, both of you shut up," I warned. "You were both fighting. It doesn't matter who started it. And the language I've heard from both of you in the last hour is worthy of detention itself."

"This is bullshit," was whispered so quietly I wasn't sure who said it, but my money was on Coco. The amount of shit I've heard under her breath was astounding. Jules on the other hand, was a lot less subtle.

"I fucking hate it here." I knew who that one was.

"LeBlanc, I won't tell you again. Shut your mouth."

"Or what?" she scoffed. "You can't actually punish me. It's hard to feel powerful when you don't have any actual power, isn't it Mr. Connors."

"Jules…" Coco, the seemingly smarter of the two, tried to intercede. Based on grades, Jules was head and shoulders smarter but had so much more attitude. Coco was a clique bitch, but Jules was a real "baddy" as the kids say.

"You look like you're getting a little red maybe. Is it because you want to spank me but you can't?" she teased. "Mr. Connors the secret pervert wants to spank my cute teen ass? Maybe Coco, too? Line us up bent over our desks and inspect us?"

"Jules, what the fuck?" Coco asked in shock, wanting nothing to do with where Jules was going. "If Mr. Connors hits you, I won't even say shit."

"You'd fucking love that, wouldn't you, Coke?" Jules scoffed. "You'd probably get off watching him hit me, wouldn't you? You don't get to see your parents fight enough or what?"

"That is enough!" I roared, pushing out of my chair and coming out from behind my desk. "You're going to shut the fuck up right now," I growled, going to her desk and staring her down.

"Ooh, big Mr. Conners scaring his little student. What are you going to do?"

"For fuck's sake, Mr. Connors, just hit the bitch," Coco suggested.

"Coco, you're free to go. Jules is going to learn a lesson you don't need to be here for," I told the other, but smaller bitch.

"Can I stay? It may be something I learn from example," she said. "You should also have someone to argue her story," Coco said with a sinister smile.

"You cunt!" Jules shouted, and I finally slapped her across her pretty young face.

"Are you getting the message yet?"

"You just fucking hit me!" Jules said, looking up in shock at me, holding her cheek.

"You're fucking right I did," I confirmed. "Keep up the language and this attitude and I'll do it again."

"Maybe she needs a good spanking, Mr. Connors," Coco suggested, sticking out her tongue.

"Fuck you!" Jules spat at Coco.

"I'm tired of hearing that mouth," I told Jules and grabbed her head, pushing it down to the top of her desk but not smacking her face off it.

"What are you doing you fucking creep?" she asked, tilting her eyes and watching as I undid my pants and fished out my hardening cock. "What? What are you… urgh!"

Jules' complaints were replaced with my cock going into her wet mouth.

"Finally," Coco said, getting out of her seat and taking a better one to watch from as I used Jules' mouth to polish my cock.

After a few thrusts of my hips, I slid my dick out and asked, "Do you understand the lesson yet, LeBlanc?"

"What am I supposed to learn from your tiny pen… blurgh!" I pushed my dick past her lips again and started to thrust faster and deeper, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag. "Gluck, guhh, gack!" went Jules as she struggled to take my length.

"Fuck that useless mouth, Mr. Connors," Quinn cheered on, clapping. Jules was getting absolutely embarrassed, and I thought it was exactly what she needed. "Is that a lot of cock, Jules?" Coco teased her nemesis.

"If you don't shut the fuck up too, you're next. I'll line you up just like LeBlanc said!" I warned, taking my cock out of Jules' mouth and pointing it at her. It was also a chance for Jules to breathe. I wasn't trying to suffocate her after all.

"She's a whore, she'll love it," Jules laughed, spit running from her mouth.

"You sucked my ex's cock and I'm the whore?" Coco laughed. This just made Jules laugh harder.

"Maybe if you could give good head he wouldn't have asked me for it."

"I give great brain. Watch this," Coco said and hopped off her desk, put her hair into a quick ponytail, and got right on her knees in front of me.

I looked down with one eyebrow raised and watched as Coco pulled my pants down and helped herself to a mouthful of educated meat.

"Look at the slut. You didn't even have to ask," Jules laughed as she sat up and watched Coco shamelessly suck my flesh pole. "She's all enthusiasm, no finesse," Jules said. "She's not even working your balls, the fucking amateur," she huffed.

It was Jules' turn to get out of her seat and drop on her knees, right next to Coco. "Coco's got the shaft covered, but we can't let your balls go ignored, Mr. Connors," Jules said seriously, looking up at me. "We do want to show you we're sorry and we've learned our lesson," she winked.

I grabbed both of their heads as Coco continued to mercilessly slurp on my length and Jules started licking my nuts with a skilled and delicate tongue.

Having these two pint-sized whores showing me everything they've learned so far felt amazing; physically, and for my ego. I was able to get the two hottest girls in the school on their knees in front of me like I was going to be the deciding factor in their graduation.

Jules was doing an outstanding job of ball care, sucking at just the right pressure, her tongue having fantastic finesse. Coco had a throat made for taking full lengths, and had no issue getting sloppy with the amount of spit she was letting out.

Having both of those sets of eyes looking up at me as I held their heads made me feel like a king, and a king took whatever he wanted.

"C'mere," I growled at Quinn, pulling her hair to get her slobbering mouth off my cock. I pulled her to her feet and spun her towards a desk, bending her over it.

"I gave you the best blowjob I could, Mr. Connors!" Coco said indignantly, fearing she didn't do good enough.

Instead of answering her, I pulled her panties down her fine pins, and directed Jules' gorgeous face over to her friend's legs, and stuffed her face right into Coco's young cunt.

"Oh shit!" Coco gasped as she looked over her shoulder, but couldn't see if it was me or Jules eating her pussy. I ruined the mystery for her by coming around the other side and stuck my cock back in her mouth the way I had fucked Jules' mouth.

I pulled her long dark hair into a ponytail and fucked her throat hard, making her gag and choke on me a lot worse than I had made Jules. Coco was a cloak and dagger bitch, while Jules was honest about being a brat. I had respect for Jules as much as she gave me shit.

"I hate this girl," but she tastes fucking good," Jules laughed and spit on Coco's opening before slapping it, making her shake. "Bitch must have used one of those flavored pussy scents. Pussy doesn't just naturally taste like cherries."

"Let me taste it," I ordered, and Jules left Coco's legs to come and kiss me deep with plenty of tongue. "You're right," I agreed after breaking the kiss. "What about you?"

"Me? I'm an all natural girl; tits and pussy flavor," Jules assured me.

"We'll see about that," I chuckled and pushed Jules down on the desk next to Coco. I slid my cock out of Quinn's mouth, letting her breath and gasp for air as I settled my face by Jules' amazing ass.

"If you really pissed me off, I'd tear this ass up, but lucky you're on strike one," I put the black haired girl at ease and smacked her soft ass as a warning.

"Jules is a slut, Mr. Connors. She'd probably love to take your cock up her ass," Coco commented as she rejoined the world of the breathing.

"I don't mind a finger up my ass if the guy knows what he's doing, but oh damn!" Jules moaned, losing her thoughts as I pulled her panties aside and put two fingers up her cunt and spit on her cute little starfish.

I had a spare hand, so I didn't mind jamming a thumb into Coco's tight rectum, making her moan louder than Jules had. "My cock is going to go in at least one of you, in at least one hole," I informed them.

"We call Coco the Bakery because she's had so many creampies," Jules teased, but gasped and moaned again as I brushed her g-spot with my fingers.

"If that were true, that would means Jules was tighter," Coco reasoned.

"If you two can't decide, I'll have to choose," I shrugged. "Inie, minie, minee, moe!" I said as I tore a hole in Jules' cute white panties and pushed the head of my cock through Jules' wonderful pussy lips, and sank into her tight heat until my thighs hit hers.

"Jesus Christ he's big!" Jules warned Quinn, grabbing the edges of her desk as I drew back. "Fuck!" she whined as I pushed in again, making the desk squeak. "Please Mr. Connors…" but I wasn't hearing it as I pulled back and rammed her again, making her cry out.

"Fuck is that hot to watch, though," Coco whispered, but kept herself pinned to the desk, knowing better than to try to make a run for it. I think she wanted the same treatment, anyway.

As Coco looked on as her classmate got mercilessly fucked, I looked over at her, seeing her hips gently rocking. She was so fucking horny she couldn't stop herself from getting any release in tension without my noticing.

"Mr. Connors, oh my God," Jules practically pleaded, but I couldn't tell if it was for more or for less of my cock.Her knuckles were white from gripping the desk and her face had turned a lovely rose as I pummeled her inside.

"Jules, that looks so good," Coco said in clear jealousy. "How does that big, experienced and veiny cock feel inside you?"

"It feels like it wants to come out of my throat," Jules groaned, her words mixing with the sounds of our thighs slapping together and the sloshing coming from between her legs.

Without any warning, I pulled out of Jules' splendid cunt and watched as she sunk to the floor, a hand going over her pussy as if that would protect it from me if I wanted it again.

I pulled Coco up off of the desk top, spun her around, picked her up and put her on top of it, her legs dangling over.

"Yes yes yes," Coco grinned, watching me line my cock up to her opening. I hadn't even thrust inside of her yet and she was moaning for it. Seeing how ready Quinn already was, I wasted no time with her. I grabbed her hips and thrust in hard, filling her instantly.

Coco dropped her head back and let out a strangled breath as I filled her, her jaw dropping in painful ecstasy.

"Goddamn," Jules breathed as she got to her feet. "Dude, you're going to shred her guts."

"Shut up," I told Jules, pulling her close and kissing her. I came this far with these dirty bitches, and I wasn't going to stop until one or both of them was bathed in cum.

Jules kissed me back, even unbuttoning my shirt as she went. Her soft, warm hands roamed over my chest and played in my dark curly hair. "There's just something so sexy about a guy with chest hair. You're no boy," she growled in my ear as she continued to feel me, my hips still banging away at Coco, who was holding her own ankles and trying to breath as I destroyed her.

The girls' school uniforms allowed for the choice of long-sleeved button or snap blouses, and luckily Jules chose the snaps, because I easily grabbed her shirt and tore it open, making the taken hair slut smile.

Jules shed her own shirt and pulled down the cups of her matching white bra, and I bent down to suck her perfect nipples, one and then the other as she played with my hair with one hand and vigorously worked Coco's clit with the other.

After about a minute, Coco violently came and even squirted, soaking the desk and the front of her uniform skirt. Her contractions were so powerful it forced my raging cock out of her.

I left Coco on the desk to try to recover, and turned my sights on Jules, who was in the most state of undress.

"Nope," she said and tried to turn. With my soaked cock still out, I grabbed Jules' arm and she nearly tripped, but caught a desk with her hand I didn't have pinned behind her back.

I was able to keep a hold on her and wrestle her to the carpeted floor.

"No no, stop!" Jules tried to get up again, but the way I straddled her thighs kept her down as I ripped her little white panties the rest of the way off. I pulled her teasing little skirt up and paddled her ass, making her moan and wail until I was satisfied with the handprints on her tight little ass.

Finally, I draped my whole body over hers and thrust inside of her, making her squeal. I used one hand on the floor to hold me up and one hand around her throat as I savagely mounting fucked her like a wild animal.

"Coco, Coco!" Jules pleaded with her classmate who was still on the desk, watching her naturally dark haired nemesis get destroyed by their teacher.

"Sorry Jules, bit you started this after all," Coco shrugged with a hand under her soaked skirt.

"You fucking bit… fuck!" Jules screamed as she came, my arm stuck under her body so I could beat her clit.

Jules' pussy pulsed and convulsed like Coco's did, I fought harder to stay in her until I could unload my balls in her guts, filling her with my academic gunk.

"Jesus Christ, I can feel you filling me," Jules moaned, her fingers clawing at the carpet.

I thrust into the girl a few more times to make sure I was spent and properly drained. "Coco, come clean her up," I ordered as I wiped my cock off on the back of Jules' bunched up skirt. "After that, you two are good to go.

"Class dismissed," I laughed as I tucked myself back in, watching Coco hike up Jules' hips so she could suck my jazz out of the spent girl.

"Don't get dentin again, or it'll be worse," I said before leaving.

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my dear Lord. That definitely didn't disappoint. Hot as FUCK!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Grrr that was fun. Almost makes you wanna take up teaching yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Fark.

Another fantastic story, Harbinger... I really enjoyed reading this one.