Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Naughty List" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Naughty List" with Hailee Steinfeld

The Naughty List
    With Hailee Steinfeld
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Fairytale Creatures, F/FM, Christmas, light bandage, reluctance/noncon, stripped, oral, toys, humiliation,
    Disclaimer: This story has Christmas elves. Of course it didn't happen. I also don't make money from this.
    AN: I honestly have no idea what the hell I was thinking, but enjoy I guess?

'Twas the night before Christmas, and through Hailee's house, not a creature was stirring, except for two elves.

Hailee finally had her dream pad, all on her own, away from her overbearing parents and pervy brother, and it was her first Christmas Eve alone. She had spent the day with her family, and would would tomorrow, too, but she had the luxury of retreating home to her own place after a long day of merry making to rest up for the one to follow.

After a glass of red wine, Hailee was all too happy to do her shaving and bubble bath with Christmas music softly playing from her little Bose speaker, with another glass of wine.

Once she was happily hairless and bathed, she dried off and put on her favorite pajamas, a matching midnight blue shorts and tanktop set speckled with little white stars.

With her hair still cooed in a towel, she helped herself to a third glass and watched a Yule log burn brightly on her big screen, a candle lit on her coffee table as she enjoyed the silence save for the crackling fake fire and gentle melodies.

After a fourth and final glass of red, she headed to bed, knowing it would be an early morning and long day of blessed Christmas festivities.

And so the freshly turned 27 pop and TV princess locked all her doors and went to bed with a warm buzz, and dreamed happy dreams.

Unknown to Ms. Steinfeld, all of her locks and security systems meant little to nothing at all to the Christmas magic wielded by the North Pole Elves, Santa's own little helpers. Hailee hadn't believed in such things for going on 20 years.

But Hailee... there really is a Santa Claus!

Under the door the little bastards did scurry, and changed back to full form, though still being no higher than an adult's knee.

With cat-like stealth, the curl toed shoe wearers crept, passing Hailee's tree and her stalking. She wasn't getting presents from St. Nick this year, and she'd soon find out why.

"This must be her room," Tinsel the Elf called to Sugar Cookie.

"Look let's be careful, then," whispered Sugar Cookie, not wanting to wake the young lady yet.

Reaching over his head, Sugar Cookie carefully and oh so slowly opened Hailee's room, letting the smallest sliver of light in, enough to illuminate Hailee's long brunette hair. "Yes, there she is," Sugar Cookie confirmed, and waved Tinsel forward.

The pair crept in, with their instruments of holiday mischief at the ready.

With a red and green striped bow, Sugar Cookie expertly tied Hailee's wrists to her her bed posts, as Tinsel did the same with a bow that looked like candy canes.

"Hailee Steinfeld, it's time to wake up!" Tinsel called in her voice that tinkled like silver bells, matching her hair that was her namesake.

"Urgh... what?" a drowsy Hailee asked, starting to come to.

"It's time to wake up, silly!" Sugar Cookie tried again, his voice melodious and sweet, hiding his intent. "We're Santa's elves, and we're here to meat out Santa's just punishment!"

"Wait, what the fuck?" Hailee snapped, not sure she heard them right.

"Yes indeedie," chirped Tinsel happily. "You're on Santa's naughty list this year, and you need to learn a lesson so this doesn't happen again," she said, her little hands on her waif hips, her voice mockingly stern and her ruby red lips pouted.

"I didn't have that much to drink!" Hailee said in disbelief. "You guys aren't real. I'm dreaming," Hailee tried to shake off, and tried to sit up, but the bows around Hailee's wrists held true, North Pole bows being made of stronger stuff, as we all know.

"Nuh-uh, Ms. Hailee. We are all too real, and we're here to teach you it's good to be good," Tinsel giggled, her size dwarfed to maybe a foot tall as she climbed onto Hailee. Being small makes stealth missions much more successful.

"Get the fuck off me!" Hailee growled and tried to roll, but Tinsel stuck out her arms and balanced just fine.

"My Ms. Hailee, you buck like a reindeer!" she giggled. "And that's part of why Santa needs you to be punished. He sees you when you're sleeping and he sees what you're doing when you should be sleeping, and you are certainly a naughty girl," Tinsel laughed as Sugar Cookie joined her on top of Hailee's ribs.

"Let's get this started, shall we?" Sugar Cookie asked, materializing a pair of scissors about his size, but he used then to great effect, and started cutting Hailee's sleep top open from bottom hem to chest line.

"Wait, what are you doing? What the fuck is this?" she protested as more and more of her delectable, smooth flesh was revealed by the little immortal.

"That language is another reason you're on the list, Hailee. You're pretty, but you're also pretty ugly on the inside," the pint-sized elf scolded the singer, playing with Hailee's rapidly pebbling brown nipple as Sugar Cookie did the same, stimulating, both chest buds.

"Stop that, you little freaks," Hailee growled, but it mixed with a moan as they pleasured her brown nubs. "You don't know what you're doing!"

"She really hates it, Sugar Cookie! Keep going!" Tinsel proclaimed, misunderstanding Hailee's resigned pleasure for pain.

The little troublemakers not only rubbed and tweaked Hailee's now rock hard nips, but started to lick and bite her treasures, creating very precise, pin-point sensations, making Hailee gasp and wreath under their almost micro ministrations.

"Please, stop!" Hailee begged, hating how this weird late night torture humiliated her, felt so bizarre, but titilated her all the same. "Stop!" She pleaded again.

"Keep going, Tinsel. I'll make sure she really learns her lesson all over!" Sugar Cookie said confidently, getting his scissors back and dancing down Hailee's flat, rolling tummy as Tinsel slightly warped her size again so she could work both of Hailee's nipples still, much to her confused gain.

"What are you doing down there?" Hailee yelped as she felt Sugar Cookie jump over her bellybutton.

"Santa said to make sure you learn your lesson good, with no stone unturned!" he said sternly in his mousy voice as Hailee felt the cool metal graze her soft hot skin, and then heard the slice of fabric and felt the elastic waistband of her sleep shorts lose all tension.

"Stay away from there you little shit!" Hailee yelled, her voice cracking as Tinsel gave a good nip to her chest. "I'm warning you!" she tried feebly as Sugar Cookie cut lower, making it down to her crotch. Only her panties kept Sigar Cookie away from her own cookie.

"You naughty girl!" he reprimanded as he laid slap after slap with his small hands down on her pussy mound and just above her clit, making her jolt each time, but there wasn't near enough power to make it hurt.

"Stop that! That's not an okay place to touch a person, you little perv!" Hailee shouted, her brown eyes alight with rage and indignation.

"I bet it would hurt more if I got past this last layer!" he thought aloud, and again brandished his trusty scissors.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Hailee chanted as she felt the cool air of the bedroom touched her baby smooth mound, pussy lips, and inner thighs.

With her underwater discarded, Sugar Cookie had a full view of her, and whistled lewdly. "You're a pretty one, Ms. Hailee. I'm glad you're our first Naughty List assignment."

It all came together now for Hailee; these elves were brand new to this. They had no idea what the fuck they were doing.

"I bet you're ticklish," he said as he started dancing little fingers over her mound, and down to her soft labia.

"I am not!" she argued in tight, weak breaths, until she gasped fully, her chest rising under Tinsel as Sugar Cookie found her clit. "Get away from there!" Hailee pleaded more desperate than ever.

"So I found the most ticklish spot!" he said victoriously, and started rubbing her clit quickly, enjoying the shuttered breaths and near sobs coming from Hailee as she was pleasured by these two misguided weirdos.

"You need to stop that!" Hailee tried to order as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter, feeling Sugar Cookie's little hands getting slipperier. "Please stop! I mean it! I'm gonna... I'm gonna... OH FUCK!" Hailee screamed out as her back arced and her entire body convulsed under the strangest orgasm she had ever had.

"Are... are you happy now?" Hailee breathed as she came back down.

"Not yet," Tinsel said, hopping off of Hailee and returning back to her full size as she climbed down to the floor. "We need to do some Intel for the Big Guy. We need to see what toys you have."

"Like hell you do!" Hailee snapped, watching in worry as the little idiot climbed her dresser and opened the top drawer.

"Ms. Hailee, I'm tired of your potty mouth," Tinsel chastised, and with a snap of her finger, a large gum drop was in Hailee's mouth, muffeling her but not stretching her jaw too hard. At least they were a little merciful. "Now what's this?" Tinsel asked in awe as she pulled up Hailee's trusty Hitachi.

Hailee violently shook her head and tried to call out but the gum drop made it impossible to understand.

"I don't think she wants to share, Tinsel. Another strike on the naughty list!" Sugar Cookie said and slapped Hailee's clit, making her arc her back again and her eyes roll.

With a double blink, Tinsel and the Hitachi were down by Hailee's weeping slit, where Sugar Cookie gently teased her, keeping her good and wet.

"Let's see how this thing works," Sugar Cookie said and turned on te wand, making it vibrate to life, startling both of them as it shook both of them violently. "Wow, that's a lot of kick!"

"It tickled my whole body!" Hailee heard Tinsel say. For a moment, there was silence. Hailee didn't like it, but couldn't see the evil smile they both shared, and then Hailee heard the loud whir start up again.

"MPHHHMMPPH!" Hailee cried out as Tinsel and Sugar Cookie worked together to hold the Hitachi to Hailee's sensitive pussy lips and up to her clit, and back down again. They pressed in hard, pushing in her fleshy curtains and exposing her swollen clit more as they tortured the young Marvel starlet as she helplessly thrashed about, pulling uselessly on her ribbons in a fight to get away from the naive pair.

Hailee sobbed and cried as orgasm after orgasm was ripped from her, as they laughed and laughed happily as Hailee started to see colors and thrash like a possessed woman. She feared fainting at any moment.

Hailee had no track of time as she was sensually tortured so, and she felt light headed and dehydrated as her pussy was a river of arousal that the pair of little fucks just stood in like fly fishermen.

Her muffle cries went unanswered as her tears streamed down her beautiful soft face and high cheekbones.

Finally, after what felt like hours, the Hitachi stopped.

"Sugar Cookie, this is all making me thirsty," Tinsel said, wiping her little brow.

"Me too," the little blonde elf confirmed. "Ms. Hailee is leaking plenty for both of us to drink!" the fucking idiot said.

Hailee's eyes shot wide and she looked down the sweating plain of her body to see the elves did their little hands along her inner thighs and up her pussy lips, only to bring her arousal to their mouths.

They both sipped and hummed happily. "She's so tart, sweet, tangy and good!" Tinsel said as she scooped her hand, helping herself to more, and then the other did the same.

Next thing she knew, Hailee felt two little mouths and two little tongues lapping her up from asshole to clit, clicking her juices like two kids would lick lollipops or ice cream cones. When she couldn't hold back a moan, the elves smiled and doubled down, sloppily licking and sucking her, getting all they could as she produced more.

Soon, however, Hailee felt only one mouth, and it grew larger in size to make up for the partner's absence.

Hailee turned her head and saw Sugar Cookie, the boy, rifling through her drawer again.

"Ooh! This one's pretty!" he said, holding up Hailee's prized buttplug with a ruby at the base. She began crying anew, absolutely hating the idea of these little monsters using her own plug on her.

She cried and tried to kick them away, but couldn't, as he returned to the scene of liquid arousal. "If that's for the big hole," he said, pointing to the Hitachi, "I wonder if this is for the little hole," he said curiously, patting Hailee's sweet, innocent little brown star.

"MMMM! MPPHGGG PLLLRRRGG!" Hailee fought and struggled helplessly as she felt the two hoist up the plug and try to push it in.

"It doesn't want to go in, Tinsel," Sugar Cookie complained as they pressed and pressed to no avail.

"Hmmm. You know how sometimes parts at the toy factory don't go where they need to until they get oily?" Tinsel asked.

"Yeah?" Sugar Cookie said, not sure he was following along.

"We just need to get it oily!" she said proudly as they angled the rounded tip of the plug up and slid it easily in and out of Hailee's pussy, getting it warm, wet and shiny. "That looks way better!" she said and angled it down.

Hailee knew by now fighting was pointless, and decided the best thing to do was make it easier on herself. So swallowing her pride, Hailee unflexed her legs and relaxed her anus as the little miscreants pushed in again, and got the tapered piece of warmed metal to slide in all the way to the flared, ruby base.

But the little fools didn't exactly know what to do once it was in, so like they did with her pussy, they pulled it out, and slid it back in, over and over, fucking Hailee's cute little bubble ass with her own large plug as she mewled and moaned, lost in ecstacy as she admitted her defeat to the little shits.

Hailee heard the buzzing again, and laid back and screwed her eyes shut as Tinsel worked her plug and Sugar Cookie used the vibe on her pussy and clit. She could hear and feel their mouths on her as they drank her constantly flowing cunt juice, taking orgasm after orgasm, not caring how she begged and moaned, the gum drop stopping her from uttering anything that could make them stop, until finally it was too much, and the former Transformer star passed out under the exotic, taboo assault.

The next morning, Hailee woke up as usual, her bed perfectly dry, the smell of sex no longer in the air. Her arms and legs were free with no sign of chafing, and her favorite pajamas were in one piece!

Hailee huffed and rubbed her eyes, seeing no sign of what had happened last night. Had it all been a weird dream?

As she put in her fluffier robe and slipped her feet into her plush slippers, she walked out into the kitchen and found a packet of "Santa's Favorite Cocoa" and two candy canes on the counter. Something odd had certainly happened that Christmas Eve...

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

That was so much fun! Hope this becomes a little xmas series -- with that naughty list!

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post