Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Ms. Justice Ch.2 with Victoria Justice feat. Maggie Rawlins

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Ms. Justice Ch.2 with Victoria Justice feat. Maggie Rawlins

Ms. Justice Ch. 2
    With Victoria Justice, feat. Maggie Rawlins
    Tags: M/F, handjob, oral, fingering, public, bj, M/FF
    Disclaimer: This story is completely fiction and for entertainment only.
    A/N: I've been a lot of rougher stuff lately, so I decided to take a slow down, by making a 2nd part to this story from 2021.

I sat back on Victoria's couch, with just a towel under me and the rest of my body completely exposed, but I was still pleasantly warm in her heated house.

I laid my head back and stared up at her high ceiling, a large glass chandelier in the center of it, a wrap around balcony with doors scattered over the walls. This place was amazing, and I didn't want to leave, but I also didn't want to get attached. My world was still our there, and I would be a fool to make assumptions about... whatever this was.

My thoughts were broken by a door opening, and I remembered my situation. I stood back up, rewrapped my towel, and sat back down like I had been this way since she left.

Victoria silently descended the stairs and rejoined me in her living room, her hair coned in a towel and a plush bathrobe on. She sat down next to me and hummed contentedly. "How are you feeling, Nick?"

I sighed and rolled my neck, keeping my head back but meeting her sharp, soulful brown eyes. "I feel clean, relaxed, and warm. This feels like a safe haven, but I... I shouldn't get used to it or make myself too at home," I told her honestly. For everything she's done for me, I had to give her the truth.

V stared at me for a moment, her head tilted, her hand on the towel as she soaked in what I was saying. "Nick..." she didn't have anything else immediately, but she took my hand and kept gazing at me. Something was working in her head, but it was clear she knew it was a thought she couldn't rush.

"It's okay, Victoria. I'm not asking you for anything. I don't want you to do me any favors. This one day is the best day of my life, and I knew from earlier this was a one day dream for us both."

She frowned and closed her eyes, her thumb rubbing the skin between my thumb and index finger. "I can't believe how quickly I'm coming to care for you, to like you... but...."

"I know. We only just met, and there's so little you know about me," I finished for her, and she smiled weakly. "I can't thank you enough for today, Victoria."

She smiled fully this time. "It has been nice so far, and it's still so early," she said looking at a large clock on the wall. It was almost noon. "Getting back to our dream day, what do you want to do?" she asked.

"I'm not really sure, but I'm not exactly dressed at the moment," I chuckled.

Victoria turned her body sitting straight ahead and reclined, her hands moving to the sash of her bathrobe. She untied it slowly and parted the sides, exposing her entire magnificent smooth and toned body to me. "Neither am I," she said cheerily. I tried so hard not to ogle her and feel her up with my eyes. "I like the feel of your eyes on me, Nick. It's flattering but I don't feel uncomfortable," she said, turning to grab my eyes with hers. She reached over and untired my towel and laid the sides out, exposing my slowly hardening cock. "You look good naked, too," she smiled warmly.

"Victoria, I really need to not get used to this," I sighed as her fingers grazed my thighs.

"Why?" she asked. "We can be friends. Friends that do certain... things, together, can't we? When the weather's bad or you're really in need of a meal, you can come over," she said, her eyes on mine but her hand so painfully close to my cock without touching it.

"Victoria, I appreciate it so much, but I can't just use you like a free air B&B," I said with a head shake.

She smirked and put her hand on my cock, lightly traveling it with her palm. "It won't be for free, Nick, and you're not using me. I genuinely enjoy your company, and I genuinely enjoy this," she said as she grazed her slim fingertips over the mushrooming head of my cock. "If it's snowing, storming, too hot or too cold out, if you're worried about starving... I want you in my house, and once you're feeling good enough, I want you in my bed."

Her mahogany brown eyes stayed on mine the entire time she spoke, her hand wrapping around my shaft and moving up and down lightly, her body shifted, and she cupped my balls and played with them, her touch as tender as her voice.

I closed my eyes and let her pleasure me, not having any arguments left as the hot feeling of her eyes and her hands on me sapped any fight left. Why would I fight this, why wouldn't I let this be our little secret.

She didn't bring me to a second completetion, but removed her hands from my sensitive bits and tucked me back under my towel. "I think your clothes are done, Nick."

She rose up, still not closing her robe, letting me see her gorgeous body again, with the best tits I had ever seen. The Fappening photos didn't do nearly enough credit. They looked so much fucking better in person.

I got up to follow, and my towel fell to the floor immediately. I had been so caught up in the moment that I didn't think about how loose it was. Victoria just looked over her shoulder and giggled. "At least he's hansome," she teased. "C'mon, let's get you dressed."

I followed Victoria through her lovely house and to the laundry room. It was the basic washer/dryer stack combo, mixed with a stock of cleaning supplies and extra bedding. The entire room smelled like linen and lilacs, all together inviting, clean, and comforting.

Victoria bent down and opened the drier, and stuck her head in, her knees locked and her ass thrust out.

Taking a chance, I pulled up the bottom of her bathrobe and folded it over the small of her back, exposing her pantieless ass and perfect, puffy vulva.

"What do you think your doing?" V asked, looking over her shoulder but not moving.

"Just looking, admiring," I said innocently as I grabbed handfuls of her round bubble ass and squeezed gently, enjoying the feeling of her flesh between, underneath my fingers.

"You can look and you can touch, but we're not having sex until we come back from dinner," she said, but still made no effort to move as I slid my hands all over her toned ass, enjoying just how smooth her skin was, how feminine the curve of her hips.

"Looking and touching is all I'll ask for," I said as I pulled her ass apart and peaked at her tiny hole, making her gasp.

"No butt stuff either, Mister!" she chided, reaching back to smack my hand away, but I was quick in pulling away, making her slap her own ass. "You little fucker!" she giggled as I watched it jiggle.

I dropped down to my knees and co tinued to feel her up; her ass, the back of her thighs, her inner thighs. I rubbed my thumbs along her vulva, pushing the big lips together and creasing down with my thumbs, making her moan as blood rushed tovthat sensitive area.

"Is this payback foe the blowjob, or retribution for not finishing the handy on the couch?" she laughed.

"Yes," I chuckled in reply as I continued to toy with her pretty pussy. I ventured out with a thumb and searched for her clit, and she gasped once I struck the golden bundle.

I circled around the nerve, so close but not touching it, making the sexy brunette pant heavily. With my free hand, I traced her thin, slippery labia and slipped one finger between them.

"Oh fuck, Nick!" she moaned, and her knees buckled. I curled my finger back towards me, and I won out as Victoria fell to her knees, mewling. "Don't stop, please don't stop," she whined.

"I don't plan to, not until you cum," I told her and sank my teeth into her generous ass flesh, my finger sawing and curling, making her moan into the warm, dry laundry. She buried her face in the warm clothes as I buried a second finger in her warm, wet gash. I heard a suppressed moan, almost a growl from in front of me, making me smile.

I sensually stroked her insides nice and slow with plenty of curl, my thumb working her little red bean. It was the most caring, cautious fingering I had ever done in my life. I knew she could take a hard finger fuck, but with her bent over and vulnerable like this, I found myself wanting nothing more than to take my time and worship this beautiful body and soul that opened her house and resources to me.

Her breathing was even and measured, nut every inhale and exhale was deep, her back bending and pushing back out like the cat-cow yoga pose, her athletic hips riding my hand. She was so wet, and the gentle sloshing sounds as I worked in and out of her was music to my ears, along with her constant moans and sharp breaths.

I looked down at my fingers as they retracted, and I saw a puddle of white cream gathered between my middle and index finger. I crouched down, extended my tongue, and without stopping my wrist, I tasted the little puddle. My eyes rolled back at her strongz heady tangy flavor. I was already hooked

I slipped my fingers out, cleaned them off, sucking them loud enough that she could clearly hear what I was doing.

"Oh fuck, Nick. You're so fucking sexy," she breathed, her hand in her hair as she tried to breath. Before she could recover too much, my mouth had replaced my hand, and my flat tongue was slowly but firmly licking up her slit, my neck rolling as I collected that delicious nectar.

"Oh shit," Victoria moaned and muffled her sighs in the fresh laundry again as I lapped at her, appreciating the feel of her lips and her natural, unique taste that drove me wild.

She reached behind her, put her hand on my head, and pushed it deeper, my nose spearing past her thick vulva so my tongue could dig deep between her folds and really taste inside of her creamy clam.

I wanted to tell her how much I was enjoying eating her, tasting her and feeling her so intimately, but I didn't want to take my mouth away from her, so I snuck my hand between the machine and her legs, and started thumbing around her clit again as I moaned deeply into her love chasm.

"Nick, Nick, Im... oh fuck am I gonna cum!" Victoria moaned, her hand leaving my head and gripping the shirts, pants, and miscellaneous clothing under her and in front.

She cried out and bucked as I flicked her nub and hungrily devoured her flower, as she creamed and leaked all over my face. I drank up everything he had to offer, and then I placed a tender, long kiss on her pussy lips, like I was saying goodbye.

As I stood up, Victoria pulled back and stood up with shaky legs like a newborn fawn. She turned around to face me, leaning back with heated cheeks and a pleasant smile on her face. "Goddamn, Nick, that was...."

"Not terrible?" I asked sheepishly.

"No, that was... unique, and phenomenal. I've never been eaten out and fingered in a drier before," she laughed, a thin sheen of sweat on her still exposed body. Her tits looked so fucking good, glistening with her sweat, her taste still strong on my tongue and her scent still in my nostrils.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I told her as I dried my face on the towel I still had, not caring about my erection being on full display for this beauty.

She looked down at it and smiled, reaching out a hand and tugging on my length playfully. "I'll get this inside of me soon enough, don't you worry," she teased. "But really, we should get dressed before we can't resist each other anymore."

Victoria and I spent the day happily lounging, just resting on her cushy couch, her laid out with legs over my lap as we watched TV, until our stomachs began rumbling.

"I think it's about time we had our dinner, don't you?" V asked, looking over at me.

"I could eat," I agreed, playing with her bare toes.

"I know you can. I experienced it first hand," she teased with a sly smile, both of us laughing. "But for real, where do we want to go?" she asked.

"Well I won't ask you to slum it, but I don't exactly have an outfit for a real nice place," I said, being pragmatic.

"Hmm..." Victoria mused, tapping her chin with a slender finger. "We could do Olive Garden; they pretend to be fancy but will let anyone in there."

"Deal," I agreed easily, picking up her foot and kissing the top of it. "Shall we?" I asked, and she swung her dainty feet off of me and onto the floor.

"I'll go change into something a little more dinner-ish," she said with a wink.

"Victoria, this is the nicest outfit I have, and I look like...." she cut me off with a loud "Sush!"

"I don't want you to finish that sentence," she said almost sternly. "Nick, you have been great to me all day, and you deserve a nice dinner with a woman dressed to impress you. I don't care what you look like because I know what you look like under those clothes... I don't mean... yes I've seen you naked, but I mean on the inside," she said, almost missing the landing. "You sit there being the sweet guy you are, and I'm going to get ready."

And so I sat there with my hands in my lap after getting chewed out by this Victoria Justice, who I still had no idea who she truly was. I didn't have a phone or internet access. What I had seen was all I knew of her.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but eventually I heard the distinct sound of heels clicking on the stairs as Victoria made her way back. I couldn't help but to swallow thickly as I saw her. She looked beautiful with her long brunette hair in a classy, sexy French braid pulled over her shoulder, both of which were bare, her chest displaying teasing and mouth watering cleavage that ran into a sea blue mini dress. Pearl earrings dangled from her ears and matched her necklace. This girl was a 12 out of 10, and I was just in jeans and a t-shirt. She was so out of my fucking league, and she had all but already promised me sex as long as this dinner went well.

"Victoria... holy shit..." was all I could mutter as I got up and met her in the center of the floor.

"Thanks," she smiled, her red lips parting to show brilliant white teeth.

In a move I had seen in movies and by couples in love, I took her hand and kissed her knuckles, a thin silver chain bracelet dangling from her wrist. "Now let's go to dinner, shall we?"

Victoria put her hand on her hip and jutted her arm out, allowing me to link mine with hers.

It took us about a half hour from leaving her place to getting through the door.

The host had the strangest look on his face, seeing me who looked, well, like what I was, with Victoria on my arm, looking like she was at the fanciest place in town. "Uhm, table for two?" he asked almost awkwardly.

"Yes please, a booth, if one is available," she said with a smile.

"Right this way," he said, grabbing two menus, leading us through the restaurant. We got more stares than we did that morning on our walk, and just as before, Victoria either ignored them, or smiled happily at them.

"Here you are. A server will be with you in a moment," he said and went back to his stand.

Victoria smiled at me and picked up a drink menu and leafed through it like this was any normal dinner for her, and she wasn't having a Make a Wish Level dream come true for me. The table across from us gave that look at us like so many others had.

"I don't care what they see or don't understand," Victoria said, not looking up from the drink menu. "I'm here with you and you're here with me. It's as simple as that. They can look all they want, and I'm fine pretending they're not here," she said, finally looking at me. "Just relax and enjoy this, okay, Nick?"

"I will. I just wish they weren't looking at me like I'm an alien, or like I kidnapped you." She laughed at that.

"If anything, I kidnapped you. Also..." she trailed off, digging into her purse and pulling out a little black and gold fountain pen. She scribbled something down onto a drink napkin and slid it across the table to me as our waiter approached.

"Good evening, my name is Craig and I'll be taking care of you tonight," he said pleasantly, not giving us pursed eyebrows like so many others had.

"Hi, Craig," Victoria smiled, easily taking the lead.

"Can I get you two started off with something to drink?" he asked, his eyes darting between us.

"Can we start off with a pair of waters and two glasses of your house chardonnay?" she said smoothly, like she'd done this a million times, which I was guessing she had.

"Certainly. I'll be right back with that," he said with a curt nod and a close-lipped smile.

"He seemed nice," I said, my hand over the napkin I still had yet to read.

"He did," she confirmed with a smile. "He only checked out my cleavage once. I don't even blame him," she laughed.

"It is a nice view," I said, admiring her.

Craig came back with a small drink tray, our waters and wine glasses on too, and carefully set a set of each in front of us. "A bit more time with the menus?" he asked, noting neither of us had picked them up yet.

"Yes, please," Victoria said, smiling up at him. "Aren't you going to read my note?" she asked me, leaning forward with a mischievous look in her eyes.

"Oh, that's right," I chuckled and peeled it up like it was a great secret for my eyes only, which it really turned out to be. In the neatest handwriting I ever saw, it clearly, plainly said I'm not wearing anything under this dress.

I swallowed and looked up at V, who was smiling back with raised eyebrows. "No bra?" I mouthed, but didn't say aloud. She shook her head, her smile still intact.

As our waiter came back, Victoria winked at me and tugged the top hem of her dress down, exposing just a bit more cleavage and breast flesh, but enough for him to catch if he was really paying attention.

He certainly did notice, his eyes going straight to Victoria's creamy breasts, and then locked onto her eyes. "Do we know what we're doing yet?" he asked and his eyes flicked down again.

"We definitely need some bread sticks to start," Victoria said. "For entree, I'd love the chicken and shrimp carbonara."

"Very good." Craig tore his eyes away and looked over to me. While I had his attention, Victoria pulled her neck line even lower, exposing her dusky brown areolas, just barely keeping her little brown nubs covered.

"And you sir?" I could feel him trying to keep his eyes from going back to the sultry and troublesome woman across from me.

"Make it two, please," I said, looking at my mischievous partner.

He nodded, stole another glance at Victoria's tits, and practically scurried away. Once he was gone Victoria righted her dress and giggled.

I cracked a smile and looked at her with a sideways glance. "What was that about?"

Victoria shrugged. "I have no idea. I've never ever done that before. I'm always on my best behavior on dinners, but after what we've been up to today, what we're going to do back at home," she leaned forward and cupped her hands, "me not wearing any bra or panties," she sat upright again, "I just felt like doing something a little more risqué than I've ever done."

I nodded in understanding. "I get the feeling that whatever you do for a living, you don't get to mess around like that very often. You have a certain image you need to keep."

"Correct," she said and sipped her wine. "Nick, would you like to maybe sit next to me, instead of across from me?" she asked with a smile. Knowing she had nothing under that dress, I wasn't passing up on anything she asked of me.

I quickly shifted sides as Victoria scooted over, pressing herself to the wall as I slid in next to her. My hand was instantly on her thigh and hers on mine. "How risky are you trying to be?" I asked, inching my hand higher, my thumb playing with the hem of her dress.

"Let's play it by ear," V smiled as I slid my hand fully under her dress, feeling the crease in her hip and sliding my hand to the side to graze her completely bare pussy. She wasn't lying. She let out a shaky breath and rested her chin in her palm. "I can't believe I'm letting a man I just met finger me in an Olive Garden," she whispered.

"I can stop if you...." I tried to offer, but Victoria reached under the table and held my hand to her center, pressed it against her, and gently rolled her hips, just enough that I could feel but someone watching us would have to be looking really closely to see.

"I didn't wear panties for a reason, Nick," she whispered hotly into my ear and directed one of my fingers to her clit. "I want you to gently finger fuck me in front of anyone that can see us. Don't make a scene, and we'll be fine," she breathed as she reclined in the booth, and languidly sipped her wine as I just as casually fed a finger into her.

Victoria leaned her head against the booth and sighed happily, swirling her wine in the tall flute as I oscillated my finger, feeling all of her walls, enjoying the gathering wetness and anticipating the cream that would follow. "No one will know what's going on as long as you keep it slow. They'd have to look under the table," she pointed out.

"What if someone does?" I asked without stopping.

She just shrugged. "How often do you look under other people's tables?"

"Touche," I chuckled and dutifully continued.

Our food and breadsticks were brought out without issue. Once my food was in front of me, I slowly slid my finger out of Victoria and brought it to my mouth, sucking her wetness off of it. I thought we were in the clear, but the face of the woman kitty corner from me said my last motion had been caught. I sheepishly smiled at her, V gave her a tiny wave, and the young woman just turned red and laughed.

As we ate and chatted casually, I was treated to the same sight Victoria had left for our waiter; her perfect breasts and that teasing view of the top of her areolas. She kept her dress like that the whole dinner, and just smiled every time I stole a healthy glance.

After we finished and our plates were cleared, Victoria payed for our meal without a word, and gently pushed for me to get out of the booth.

Instead of leaving, she took my hand, winked at the girl who had caught us before dinner, and led me to the bathroom.

Victoria pushed open the door and practically tossed me in. "Pull your pants down and get on the counter. I need to prep you for tonight," she said.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle, but did as instructed.

"I'm going to make you cum, and then it'll take you longer to cum again tonight, she said as she stood between my legs and kissed my neck, rubbing my cock.

"What if someone sees?" I asked as Victoria licked her hand and cupped my balls.

"It's okay, I got it," a woman's voice said, opening the door just enough to slip in. It was the one from across from us!

"You're a saint," V told her with a grin over her shoulder. "We should be quick so we don't take this woman's whole evening," Victoria said and went to work, drizzling a line of spit over my rapidly hardening cock.

"Oh please, take your time," the woman waved off, peaking through the door and then looking back. "Just paying it forward." This girl was just as saucy as us!

"What about your date?" I asked her as Victoria kissed all over the length of my dick, her hand still working my balls, getting me to maximum erection.

"It's already over. He was boring and only talked about himself. He was cute, but that was all he had going for him," she said with a giggle, her time split between watching us and keeping lookout. "Looks like your date is going better."

"Oh, this isn't a date, date," V clarified between long licks of my length.

"Yeah, we're just friends, really," I said just before sighing as Victoria's skilled tongue circled the crown of my dick head.

"More power to you, I guess," the mystery lady said, dutifully keeping post as Victoria finally opened her mouth and slid my tip into her welcoming mouth.

She moaned as her tongue circled me and let her warm, viscous saliva coat my smooth skin. Knowing we were on a time crunch, she wasted little time in working my length into her mouth, letting my tip touch the back of her throat within a few seconds.

Once acclimated, the beautiful girl with my cock between her lips took my hands and put them on her head, pressing down. With the message received, I kept the pressure on and started throwing my hip into her, face fucking the angelic girl.

"Shit, that's hot," the guard woman murmured, stealing healthy glances.

"She's not even wearing underwear," I chuckled.

"This makes it even riskier, but can I see her?" she asked.

Victoria gave a thumbs up and the woman smiled brightly, locking the bathroom door and quickly rushing over, to sit on the floor, jutting her head up under Victoria's mini dress. "Fuck, she's not, clean as a whistle, too," she noted and raised a hand, pushing Victoria's wettening pussy lips with gentle fingers, making her moan out around my cock to accompany the sounds of her lewd gacking.

My best friend with benefits shuddered and played with my balls with a new speed, but kept her touch light as I heard the girl below turn this into a real threesome with the sound of loud puppy-dog licks, properly eating VJ's cunt, moaning loudly to show her pleasure.

I couldn't see the girl under VJ, but she sounded happy with the situation.

As V sucked me off, fighting to focus, I kept her going by using her like a high-dollar fleshlight, one hand on my nuts and the other's nails digging into my thighs as she was used, eaten out and finger fucked.

"Holy shit, she's coming," the new girl said, a proud smile in her voice, and then followed by more sounds of her licking and sucking.

"I'm not far off," I added, and she pulled her head out from Victoria's dress, her mouth and chin shiny.

V popped off me with a wet pop followed by coughs, a copious amount of thick spit and precum hanging from her mouth. With no words between the girls, they both started kissing, licking, and taking turns sucking my dick and balls, each helping the other deep throat me until I warned then it was time.

Both girls put a hand on my shaft and vigorously jacked me in tandem, their tongues out and mouths wide open as I came, making sure to shower them both.

Once I was done, and they took good care to suck every last bit of me, tonguing my slit to make sure I was completely out of cum, they cleaned each other off with tongue and sloppy kisses.

I tucked myself back in and marveled as the girls pulled out wipes, cleaned their faces properly, dried their faces with paper towel, and reapplied their makeup and fixed their hair.

When we came out of the bathroom, there was a redhead staring at us, judgement all over her face, seeing I was red and sweaty, coming out of the girls room with two beautiful women.

"He had an allergic reaction to some seafood contaminant that was on his plate. If I wasn't a nurse, he could have easily died, the blonde said, right in the other woman's face. I pretended to be dizzy and leaned on Victoria as we walked out of the bathroom hallway.

"That was awesome, thank you!" Victoria gushed.

"No, it's okay," she smiled. "It was worth it. I'm also actually a nurse. And a model, but that isn't important."

"What are you doing the rest of the evening..." Victoria trailed off, looking for a name.

"Whatever you two are doing, it sounds like," she laughed. "Obviously I'm down for anything. And my name is Maggie."

"Want to come back with us to my place, Maggie?" Victoria asked, smiling with mischief in her eyes.

"I'd love to," Maggie the blonde nurse smiled back.

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing chapter! Finally some one else knows Maggie Rawlins! She’s so gorgeous!

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What a great series, Harbinger. And thanks for introducing me/us to Maggie Rawlins.

5. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post