List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Gotham City Sirens" with Lili Reinhart and Camilia Mendes

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Gotham City Sirens" with Lili Reinhart and Camilia Mendes

Gotham City Sirens
    With Lili Reinhart featuring Camilia Mendes
    Written by TheLW
    Codes: MF, MFF, Anal, Blowjob, Oral, 69ing
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

(Story inspired by above pixs)

It was a warm autumn night, in Los Angeles, California, mere days before Halloween, which is why this was my favorite time of the year. What can I say? I absolutely love the frightful scares, the spookiness, and everything else that comes with the horrors of Halloween, but my favorite thing about this time of year, well I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the parties.

Naturally, this year was no different, as I found myself invited to a Halloween party, hosted by Michael Braun, and Vas J. Morgan. Now admittedly, I wasn't like the typical guests at these parties, I wasn't some famous celebrity or anything like that, I just happened to be really close friends with Mikey, going back to when we were growing up as kids.

It was while I was at this party, that I found myself at the open bar, ordering myself up a rye and coke, on the rocks, before heading over to Mikey, as we started chatting and catching up on old times. It was during our conversation when I spotted a gorgeous blond, with the sexiest of smiles, dressed up in a classic Harley Quinn costume across the room.

"Hey Mikey, do you know who that is," I asked my long-time friend, as I pointed the woman out.

"That's Lili Reinhart, she was on some TV show called Riverdale, Jack."

"Oh yeah, I think I've heard of it, never seen the show though," I tell him with a chuckle "...but she's hot as fuck."

"I'm not surprised, Jack... you've always had a thing for blondes."

"What can I say," I start to tell him "...in my experience, it's true what they say, blondes really do have more fun."

"If you want, I can introduce you to her?"

With that said, Michael and I make our way across the room, over to the actress who had caught my attention earlier. A few moments later, introductions are made, and Lili leans in giving Michael a hug, and a quick kiss on the cheek, before doing the same with me, where I can't help but get a scent of her intoxicating perfume.

As Lili and I are talking, getting to know one another better, I can't help but compliment her on the costume she is wearing, telling her that she really pulls it off.

"Awe, thanks," Lili says, as I notice her starting to blush, due to the compliment "...and what about you, some super spy?"

"Something like that."

Lili and I would continue to exchange comments back and forth, in a good-humored teasing way, as I noticed that Michael had stepped away to make pleasantries with the other guests. It wouldn't take long until both of us went to get new drinks, me grabbing another rye and coke, while Lili pounded back a couple of shots of tequila.

The next thing I know, Lili is grabbing my arm and pulling me toward the dance floor, as my hands make their way to her hips, and the braided-haired blonde sways back and forth, in slow and sensual motion. As the Riverdale star grinds her perfect ass against me, she reaches back wrapping her arm around my neck, before leaning into me and planting her lips on mine as we shared a kiss.

Over the course of the next half hour or so, we would continue dancing and having a good time, as I would return the favor, sneaking in kisses of my own, on the TV starlet's neck. There was no denying, that Lili Reinhart and I had connected with one another, on an intimate level, and it didn't take long for her to suggest that the two of us find a place a little more private.

"Come on, Puddin'," the gorgeous babe in the Harley outfit says "...let's find somewhere else to get better acquainted."

It doesn't take long, for both Lili and I to find an unoccupied bedroom, as soon we pass through the entryway of the door, I waste little time pushing the television star up against the wall, temporarily catching her off guard. Lili Reinhart quickly regained her composure though, and shifted her head towards mine, as our lips met, I slipped my tongue into her awaiting mouth, and we began making out.

Well, we are still swapping spit with each other, the actress known for her role as Betty Cooper, slides her hand down past my pelvis area, and toward my groin, as she pulls out my cock. Things continue to get hot and heavy between us, as Lili Reinhart can't help but drop to her knees, she starts giving me a blowjob, right there and then.

Lili Reinhart would energetically bob her braided-haired head back and forth, showcasing those oral magic skills, as she sucked off my shaft. The Cleveland, Ohio native would persistently work me over, before removing her lips from around my dick and spitting on it, only to put it back into her cock hungry mouth.

"Oh God!"

For the next fiveish minutes, Lili would continue to blow me, giving me some of the sloppiest head, I've ever received from a chick, needless to say, I was definitely impressed by her oral talent. Eventually, I helped the young woman up off of her knees, and out of the Harley Quinn Halloween costume she was wearing. The beautiful blonde bombshell that is Lili Reinhart, then made her way to the bed, before crawling onto it.

"Mr. J, I've been a naughty girl," Lili claims as she looks back at me, with a devilish grin "...I think it's time you punish me, with that hard cock of yours."

With that, I get in position on the bed, taking the Riverdale star from behind, as I insert my rock-hard prick, into her neatly shaved clam. I don't hesitate, as I eagerly plunge into the sexy little blonde minx, one hard thrust after another, fucking her doggy style.

"Fuck me harder!" Lili moans out in pleasure.

I give the actress exactly what she wants, as I quicken up the pace, aggressively pounding away at her snatch. At one point, the two of us switch positions, as the TV star now found herself lying on her back with me on top of her, continuing to attack her well fucked pussy.

"Ugh, fuck so good."

Having the most amazing-looking tits in front of my face, I couldn't resist bringing my lips down to them and engulfing her dime-sized nipples in my mouth, all the while sliding in and out of her peach.

"Ahem"

Needless to say, the sudden noise startled both Lili and me, as neither one of us was expecting to be caught in the middle of having sex.

"Well, well, well," the mystery woman dressed in a Catwoman suit says "...what do we have here?"

"Oh my God," Lili proclaims "...Cami what are you doing here?"

"Well from the looks of it, I'm watching you slut it up."

It was pretty obvious, that the two women knew each other, based on this little interaction between them, seconds later Lili confirmed it when she mentioned that the woman was her co-star, Camila Mendes.

"So you just gonna stand there, Cami," Lili flirtatiously states "...or are you going to join us?"

"What do you think, babe," Cami responds with a smirk.

And with that, Camilia peels off her Catwoman suit, letting it drop to the floor, before seductively walking over to where we were, and joining us in the bed. To my surprise, Cami reached over to where Lili was, giving the blonde a passionate kiss, while I took in the sight of the two women in front of me, naked as the day they were born.

"That's an impressive-looking cock," Camilia says as she turns her attention to me.

Laying on the bed, it doesn't take Cami long until she's straddling me, and lowering her pussy onto my rock-hard cock. Camilia would continue to buck her hips back and forth, as she rode my prick for everything she was worth, and I could definitely tell she was more sexually experienced than Lili was, as she bounced up and down, riding me cowgirl.

"Ugh, so big," Cami cries out, at the same time she digs her cat-like nails into my chest, dragging them in a downward motion and leaving scratch marks on me.

Lili not wanting to be left out of this wanton action, places herself over my head, before sitting on my face, as I started lapping away at her well fucked cunt. With my tongue buried in the blonde's snatch, I enthusiastically probe her inner walls, as I taste the sweet honey nectar that is her pussy juice.

Given the position I was in, I did the only thing I could do, that of course was placing my hands on Lili's thighs and holding them tight, as I devoured her. At the same time that was happening, Camilia let out a shriek and her body started to tremble, as she had an intense orgasm.

With Cami Mendes needing a moment to recover from her sexual high, both Lili and I take that opportunity to readjust ourselves as well. A moment later, Lili was on all fours, above her friend, in a sixty-nine position, eating each other's sex holes out.

"Fuck, that's hot," I comment on the action currently on display in front of me.

Seconds later, I would get behind the blonde television star, and line my prick up with her bunghole, as I pressed my dick up against Lili Reinhart's backdoor, I could feel her tense up. The blonde Goddess, however, would look back at me, biting her lower lip, before nodding her head, giving me the approval to take things further.

Having gotten the permission, I needed from the woman I only met a short time ago, I place my hands on her waist, slowly pushing into her at first, keeping at a steady pace, so as to not want to cause her any discomfort. Once I hear her moaning into Cami's neatly trimmed sex hole though, I start to thrust into her a bit faster, my balls slapping against her backside.

"Ugh, so fucking good."

As things progressed, I managed to get a good rhythm going, hammering away at Lili Reinhart's rectum hard and fast, all the while Camilia vigorously lapped away at her best friend's love mound. Given everything leading up to this point, it doesn't come as a surprise that I can feel myself nearing a climax, so I pull out just as my cock spasms and a surge of cum comes shooting out over Lili's lower back and across the bridge of Cami's nose and eyelashes.

The End

2. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Grrr now that's what you call the dream first impression/hook up! That was awesome LW

Post Thanks / Like

Where`s Madelaine?