List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Endless Treasures Ch. 1 with Jessica Naz and Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Endless Treasures Ch. 1 with Jessica Naz and Michelle Keegan

Endless Treasures Ch. 1
    With Michelle Keegan and Jessica Naz
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Historical, M/F, voyeur, bj, somno MF/F, non-consent, groping, oral
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and for entertainment only.

A pair of sharp brown, studious eyes scanned the London pub, looking for one woman among the dozens of faces.

Finally, she found her mark. She smiled and approached cautiously, well aware of the other woman's reputation.

"Pardon me, ma'am," the timid scholar began, adjusting the thin framed glasses she wore.

"Ma'am?" the other woman parroted back. "What about me says ma'am?" she asked, keeping her beer mug in hand but turning her head to look at the new conversationalist. "Damn," she marveled, taking in the gorgeous bronzed face and Spanish eyes that had confronted her.

"The pair of guns I know you have hidden on you somewhere, plus your reputation as a fighter and explorer command respect," she said.

"You know me?" the other woman asked, raising a perfect brunette brow.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Dr. Michelle Keegan, an archeologist with the Royal Society of London. I need your… specialties."

"All of them?" the gun for hire asked with a smirk, immediately luxuriating in the way the good doctor blushed and averted her eyes. "I don't need to tell you I'm Captain Jessica Naz, because it seems you already know me.

"I don't know you know you per se, but I am familiar with your capabilities, and I would like to make purchase of them," Dr. Keegan fumbled, intimidated by the fit, lean beer swiller.

"Uh-uh," Naz said, sounding rather disinterested, but still taking in the doctor's body. "And why exactly do you need my… services?" the seasoned adventurer asked.

"As I said earlier, I'm a…" Dr. Keegan began but was cut off.

"Yeah yeah, you're a fancy doctor that digs shit up. Why is this time dangerous, though?" the taller brunette asked.

"I left a debriefing about a potential new sight. The issue is, a lot of other members of the Society are on the same hunt. Not only is the journey naturally perilous, but this will be highly competitive," Dr. Keegan explained.

"I see. What's the pay I'm looking at?" Naz asked, rubbing her chin.

"The team that finds it first gets 10,000 pounds. I figured split 50/50?"

"Deal," Jessica smiled and leaned in, kissing the shocked doctor on the mouth.

"Wha… what was that?" she sputtered, rubbing her mouth and blushing fiercely.

"Sealing the deal with a kiss, Doctor," Naz smiled coyly. "That's a lot of money. Biggest payday I've ever had. That calls for something more than a handshake, wouldn't you agree?"

"Well, well I suppose," Michelle stammered, still taken aback.

"We'll get started tomorrow, then," Jessica decided for them, immediately asserting control. "I could be wrong, but I think I see some of your colleagues."

Michelle took a casual look around, and concurred. "There certainly are. I would like to see some of those papers, see what they all know…."

"I'll cause a distraction if you can get their info," Jessica offered and finished her beer.

"What do you have in mind?" the older woman asked, looking at the hired gun.

Jessica just smiled and winked. She went to the middle of the tavern floor, stood up on the table, and kicked the man in front of her right in the mouth, knocking him back and out of his chair.

"I'll fuck any man who can beat me in a fight, right on the bar!" she hollered, picking up a bottle and throwing it at a man across the bar.

Michelle's eyes blew open at the daring Naz's challenge, shook her head, and made sure not to waste the window of opportunity.

As men and some women alike went to answer Jessica's challenge with the stipulation of "one at a time!" Michelle went to work, swiping papers and stealing notes as Jessica brawler and talked shit about the patrons.

Once Michelle had everything she needed or could carry, she snuck upstairs to her room after leaving a note with the barkeep. "For Ms. Naz in the fighting pit there," Michelle said, and then took off.

"I got your note," Jessica said as she opened the door to Michelle's inn room. "Thanks for the invite."

"I only heard you were in town, I knew nothing of your lodging, and you said you wanted to leave tomorrow, so I thought this made sense," the doctor explained.

"Only one bed, though," the fighter pointed out.

"I am aware," Michelle blushed, looking away.

"You do that a lot," Jessica stated as she crossed the room to sit on the edge of Michelle's desk where she was spilling over the swollen notes.

"I do what?" Michelle asked? meeting Jessica's eyes.

"You blush a lot around me. Do I make you nervous?" she asked, teasing the older woman by leaning in close.

"Yes," Michelle admitted. "You're intimidating… intoxicating," she murmured.

"Are you attracted to me?" Jessica teased, smiling coyly.

"You're a beautiful woman, Ms. Naz, but I don't see women that way," Michelle fumbled.

Jessica smiled and got off of Michelle's desk. "Did my distraction bear fruit?"

"It did!" Michelle said victoriously. "We're heading to Peru tomorrow. We need to find the sight of the first gun death in the Americas. There was a battle between the Spanish, their Native mercenaries, and the Incas. If we can find it, that's a big first. It could also rewrite a lot of the accepted narrative of how the Conquest happened."

"That's a lot of words, doctor lady," Jessica said, her eyebrows raised. "So that's what the meeting told you? What about the papers?"

"From the notes that you gave me the opportunity to obtain, I found the region we should check, and even have a lead on the possible band of Incas involved in the fight."

"Nice," Jessica smiled. What Michelle was telling her didn't mean much, but her enthusiasm was infectious. "You're cute when you're excited," Jessica teased.

"Oh stop," Michelle said, blushing for what seemed like the millionth time. Jessica smiled brighter, making Michelle look away and turn an even deeper red.

"Oh, by the way. No one won my challenge, but a good looking fella got close, so I offered him a blowjob in 'my room' in about a half hour from now, so…."

"What?" Michelle asked, her jaw dropping. "Where am I supposed to go?"

"Nowhere, it's your room," Jessica laughed shamelessly. "Just pretend to be asleep… or don't," she winked.

"I should get ready for bed, actually," Michelle said looking at her watch. "It is late, and we have a long day tomorrow."

"I'll go to bed after my midnight snack," Jess said, wiping the corner of her mouth, smirking wickedly. The prudish doctor was speechless.

"Hi there, come on in," Michelle heard Jessica say you their guest for the evening.

"I half expected to find an empty room," a man laughed.

"There's two of us here," Jessica whispered, "but Michelle is asleep, so we have to be quiet.

Michelle was not asleep, but she took Jess's advise on pretending to be. She could hear the sound of wet kissing and a belt being undone, followed by suppressed laughter.

"It's been a while since someone's come that close to beating me. You got some good licks on me, so I wanted to get some good licks on you." Michelle could picture Jessica's signature wink and smile.

"This cock is exactly what I needed," Jessica purred. "I'm ready to end this draught."

"I'm happy to help," the stranger laughed and then grunted. Michelle's curiosity was strong. She wanted to roll over and look so badly, but she couldn't imagine the humiliation if Jessica caught her.

"My God, this length. The veins," Jessica said hungrily. "You know, Michelle, my new associate… she told me in not so many words that she loves a good cock."

Michelle's jaw dropped at the words Jessica had just put in her mouth. Had Michelle been facing them, she couldn't have hidden her shock.

"She's really pretty, too. I would love to watch her take on this cock," Jessica teased, and Michelle could hear her spit on her friend's new cock. "I bet she would give you a nice, wet handjob. She seems shy, so I'd probably have to show her proper blowjob technique though."

"Can, can we wake her up?" he asked.

"Wouldn't you like to feel my mouth first?" Jessica asked seductively, making Michelle expel a relieved breath.

"Oh, absolutely," he replied, and then let out a gasp, telling Michelle that Ms. Naz was putting her golden mouth, or at least silver tongue, to good use.

Still under the guise of being asleep, Michelle rolled over in the sizable bed she would soon be sharing with the gallant lady currently tongue bathing a large cock.

"That feels so good," he growled, and Michelle heard Jess give a giggle, and then get replaced by wet, noisy kisses.

Ever so carefully, Michelle cracked open one eye ever so slightly, and repressed a gasp as she watched the bruiser Jessica Naz sucking the shaft of a muscular man's fat cock like she was playing a harmonica.

"I love this cock," Jessica growled as she turned her head and let the tip push out her cheek. She just caught Michelle peeping and winked. "This cock is so good. I wish Michelle was awake to taste it with me."

Jessica was such a fucking tease, and Michelle couldn't do anything about it. "Imagine that, both of us on our knees, sucking your dick and balls, jacking you off as we kissed in front of you."

"Fuck that'd be hot," the man groaned as he started to rock his hips, fucking Jessica's wet hands as she encased her lips over the swollen tip.

Michelle closed her eyes again, just avoiding detection from the big stud as Jessica took his length deep down her masterful throat.

"She's gorgeous. Both of you are so beautiful. Can… can we wake her up?" he asked pensively.

"She's a pretty sound sleeper," Jessica said mischievously. "I doubt this would even wake her," she teased as she started loudly slurping on the cock in front of her, both of her hands working fast on his exposed length.

"Fuuuuck," he groaned and three his head back, fully pumping his hips and clenching his ass as he fucked Naz's perfect mouth, enjoying the way she happily moaned around his meat. "If she was awake, she could be licking my nuts right now."

Jessica let him out with a wet pop, but Michelle could still hear her wringing his dick, the spit and precum enough that the handjob was soaked.

"After I've drained your balls and swallowed your cum, would you like to touch her? If you're careful, she won't even know."

Jessica had set up Michelle perfectly, and the poor doctor was helpless to fight it. Michelle was a sitting duck for Jessica's twisted game!

"Take your tits out, please," the man requested, knowing he was here because of her good graces.

"I suppose it's only fair I show you something, too," Jessica agreed and shed the white tank top she wore, exposing her perfect pert breasts and long brown nipples. She cupped them in her hand and massaged herself as he grabbed her hair and led her hand back to the hot pole between his legs.

Jessica resumed the loud bj, moaning and groaning again as the man above her started fucking her throat hard, making her gag, and she loved every second of it.

It wasn't much longer before she did as promised and made him blow his load all down her throat, Jessica drinking every bit, pleased as punch.

"All done," she proudly and stuck out her long red tongue, letting him see it all went to a good home.

"That was the best fucking sucking I've ever had," he groaned, still holding her head.

Jessica smiled coyly and slowly turned her head. "See, she's still sleeping like a babe. Let's go have a look at her, shall we?"

"Are you sure she's still sleeping?" the gravel-voiced man asked as they stood at the edge of the bed.

Michelle kept selling like her life depended on it and rolled onto her back, letting her head loll to the other side, facing away from them.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," Jessica whispered. Go ahead, peel the covers back," the bare chested beauty told him, her hands on hips and her chest on bold display.

The rough handed man did as asked, and peeled the layers back, revealing Michelle in a navy blue nightie, her slender arms and smooth legs exposed.

"Fuk me," the man growled deep in his throat. "You're both goddesses," he said, lookingfrom Michelle's unmoving form to Jessica's toned and leather form.

"Touch her before nightfall, my friend," Jessica nudged him, playing with his slowly reflating cock.

The stranger leaned down and gently cupped one of Michelle's large, firm breasts, and then the other. "She's perfect."

Jessica watched with a conniving, knowing grin as the man let his hungry hands touch and grope Michelle's form, every curve, knowing damn well Sleeping Beauty was indeed wide awake.

"She may be out like a light, but I bet… she's soaking fucking wet," Jessica purred in his ear and licked his neck, one hand on his hard-again cock and the other fondling his nuts.

He took a deep breath and pulled up the hem of Michelle's nightie, revealing nothing beneath but her sweet, wet pussy with a small patch of hair above her swollen lips.

"Just as I thought; you can see how wet she is. Come on, touch her," Jessica told him, running a hand up Michelle's thigh herself.

"What if she wakes up?" he asked, looking at his host who was just two inches shorter than himself.

"She won’t," Jessica suggested, going behind him and slipping a hand under the swooping neck of Michelle's nightie to touch her bare breast flesh. "Fuck, her nipples are so hard right now."

He swallowed his fear and reached down with a finger, touching the soft, hot skin on her outer labia, slowly drawing inward to touch her slick, wet darker colored lips. "Fuuuuuck," he groaned at the heat radiating from her.

"Slip a finger in. I bet she's tighter than a drum," Jessica suggested, tweaking a peaked niple between her thumb and index finger.

With one callused hand, he slid Michelle's nightie further up her toned belly, his lips and tongue kissing and licking the newly exposed warm skin. With extreme patience, he penetrated Michelle's hot tunnel with a single finger and growed at the warmth, wetness, and the spongy softness.

"How is it?" Jessica asked, both hands now running down Michelle’s neck to massage her tits and palm her nipples.

"Heavenly," he groaned as he dipped his tongue into her bellybutton, worshiping every bit of skin je could reach.

"I almost wish she was awake for this," Jessica played, kissing Michelle's forehead reverently. "Tell me this isn't the luckiest night of your life."

"It is by far," he admitted. "I want to fuck her so bad. I promise I'll do it slowly."

"That one, I can't let you do," Jessica denied him, fire briefly passing across her eyes. She watched him insert a second finger into the British Goddess, and she could feel Michelle's rapid heart beat. "I'll tell you what, though; taste her, and then we'll call it a night."

"I can lick her pussy?" he asked hopefully, his mood picking up after Naz denied his cock entrance.

"Mhmm. I've seen her have such vivid sex dreams, that she's had a body shaking orgasm without waking up," Jessica lied.

"Really?" he asked as he repositioned himself by Michelle's silky legs, his breath hot on her pubic mound. "It's worth a shot," he said as he inhaled her heady, musky scent.

With his fingers still slowly curling inside of her, he stuck out the tip of his tongue and skillfully circled her clit, making her breath hitch in her "sleep."

Jessica smiled above Michelle, knowing damn well that Michelle was being played like a fiddle, and the game had gone too far for her to do anything now. She also knew how heightened Michelle's senses must be, with her eyes closed and trying to keep her physical responses as neutral as possible.

With the man's fingers working her g-spot and his hardened tongue tip now playing her clit, Michelle couldn't stop her increased breathing, her impressive chest rising now. She could only try to bite back the moans and little squeaks escaping her soft lips.

Michelle shuddered as her first orgasm slipped out, an almost unnoticeable increase of arousal leaking out of her and onto the stranger's thick digits.

Feeling her walls tighten and expand around him so, he knew she had cum, and slipped out his fingers.

He offered them to Jessica, and she seductively leaned forward, letting her breasts almost defy gravity as they barely dipped, and she hungrily sucked Michelle's nectar until every essence and trace was completely gone.

He now lowered his mouth directly over Michelle’s weeping opening and licked her from bottom to clit, moaning deeply as he tasted every bit of tangy flavor.

Michelle couldn't hold back a moan as the man she had never even before licked up and down her folds and sucked on her intimate, sensitive lips.

She opened her mouth, almost unable to hold back, but Jessica saved her by leaning over and sticking her tongue down Michelle’s mouth to silence her.

Jessica took the chance to explore every corner of Michelle's educated mouth as the man between Michelle’s excellent legs slid in and fucked her pussy.

Michelle came again from the sensory overload, this time absolutely flooding the man's mouth. He groaned happily and sucked hard on Michelle's clit, and lapping up as much of her flowing juices as he could, drinking her like a dog drinks a bowl of water.

"I need to fuck her," he growled and got onto his knees, wick in hand. Jessica had told him no, but he wasn't about to listen.

"I said no you won't," Jessica bit back and pulled her pistol off of the bedside table next to her and leveled it at him. "Get the fuck out."

He did as told, having already been beaten in a fight with her once already.

As soon as he fled the room and shut the door, Dr. Keegan's eyes flew wide open and she gasped loudly, and curled into a ball. She was overstimulated and overwhelmed.

"Sorry that went so far. I didn't think that was going to happen. I really just thought I was going to blow the guy," Jessica shrugged.

"What the fuck?" Michelle asked, holding onto Jessica's hand. It was her fault this had all gone that far, but she did have two of the best orgasms of her life, and Jessica had meant it when she raised the gun on that man.

"I would have killed him. I want you to know that." Jessica said.

"I know. Thank you… for not letting him truly fuck me… and for the orgasms."

"No problem," Jessica laughed. "Get some sleep, Doc."

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my dear Lord. Is there a hotter pairing than these 2? Survey says no. No there's not. Hot as blazes.

Post Thanks / Like

Geez what an opening. That was insanely hot. Yep, these two are going to be quit the pair together.