List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Summer Time Fun" with Bailee Madison and Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Summer Time Fun" with Bailee Madison and Hailee Steinfeld

Summer Time Fun
    Starring Bailee Madison, Hailee Steinfeld
    Codes: MF, Oral, Cheat, Masturbation,
    Written By MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

"On my way. Almost there," I texted Hailee Steinfeld as I drove my car up into the Hollywood Hills.

"Cool. Out back by the pool," she replied.

It was a hot Saturday in July in Los Angeles. Hailee and I had been texting each other back and forth from several weeks when she texted me this morning, inviting me to a pool party at a friend of a friend's place. While Hailee and I had me and run into each other in the past, this would be the first time the two of us will have ever really hung out, and what straight single guy would turn down an opportunity to hang out with bikini clad Hailee Steinfeld?

I knew I was close to the house by the number of cars lining along the sides of the street. I picked a place to park and walked the rest of the way to the house. I could hear the sound of music and voices of people from a few houses away. Once at the house, the door was open and I walked right in. There were a number of people I kind of knew, or had seen at other parties, along with a number of famous celebs. If I had not been on a mission to met Hailee, I might have been distracted by Eiza Gonzalez as I passed her in the kitchen, looking like she had just come from the pool in a barley there bikini. I did say a hello to a few people as I made my way outside. Once out by the pool, it diid not take me long to spot Hailee, looking like a teenage boy's wet dream as she laid on a lounge chair in a red bikini.

"Hey Hailee," I said as I approach her. Unsure the best way to greet her (hug? Handshake? wave?) I simply sat down on the lounge chair next to her.

"Ryan, you made it," she said sounding happy I had arrived.

"If I knew you were going to be dressed like that, I would have come sooner," I flirted.

"What this? It's just a bathing suit, no big deal," she said modestly, and then added, "plus it's never good to come too soon."

"Touché," I replied, happy to see her flirt back with a double entendre.

We spoke for a little while It was hot, so I took off my shirt and asked to borrow her sun screen. I was left in just my bathing suit and sneakers, still sitting upright as she continued to lounge. At one point I got up and got us some drinks and some waters, before returning to talk so more. Occasionally others would come by an sit with us, but for the most part the two of us were left alone.

"I was a little surprised when you first texted me. I had been trying to get Baiilee to give me your number for a while."

"Oh really? She never mentioned that when she was trying to palm you off on me."

"She palmed me off?" I said surprised.

"Kind off," Hailee said.

"If it means I get to hang with you, I guess it worked out for me. But why would she do that."

"I mean, are you that surprised?" She asked.

"What does that mean?"

"Well, she does have a boyfriend, and after what happened the last time you two hung out together…" she trailed off.

"She told you about that?" I asked and Hailee nodded with big smile.

A group of friends had rented out a house at Big Bear Lake. Since most people in the group were taking a significant other or had a regular fuck buddy in the group, and I was going as a single, I had been assigned the bedroom with two beds in it. My roommate for the long weekend was going to Bailee Madison, whose boyfriend was back in England. Bailee and I have had a number of mutual friends for several years, but it was not until she did her time filming season 3 of the Hardy Boys that we started becoming friends, hanging out on set between scenes. I'd never left any ambiguity in my attraction toward her. I would flirt with her from time to time which she would often laugh off, and sometimes would even flirt back a bit, but she never asked me to stop. While it was clear she was not going to cross any line while she had a boyfriend, she also seemed to enjoy the attention I gave her. Which made my room assignment both a blessing and a curse. Staying in a room with the woman in the group I most lusted after, while also knowing that nothing was going to happen.

The first night there everything went fine and without any incidents. The next day the group of us went out on a boat for the day. As the day went on we started drinking. While Bailee came onto the boat in jean shorts and a tied-off button-up shirt, as the day got hotter, she eventually stripped down to just her bikini. After that, I could not help but be flirty with her. She was even more receptive than usual and started flirting back with me. Even some of our friends noticed the way she seemed to be flirting back with me. Still, nothing happened between us, even as some of the couples began pairing off a bit and there was some on-and-off making out around the boat.

When we all got back to the house, everyone separated to wash off the lake water and get ready for dinner. The bathroom Bailee and I had in the house was a Jack and Jill bathroom, so we let our friends take the indoor bathroom and we volunteered to take the outdoor shower. After going inside to get some soap and towels, Bailee and I went outside. I told her she could go first, but then she suggested we share the shower since we were just rinsing off, and not going to strip down. I hesitated for a moment, mainly out of surprise of her suggestion, but I agreed. The outdoor shower didn't have a door to it, but it did have 7ft wooden walls on three sides to help offer some privacy, but it also made it so we had to stand pretty closely together. We shared the soap and rotated being under the spray of water until Bailee was under the spray with her back to the shower head. She dipped her head back and let the water rain down on her face and hair. When she raised her head back up and opened her eyes back up, the two of us found ourselves locking eyes. It was unclear who made the first move, but suddenly, I had a firm grip on Bailee's ass and her back was pressed up against the wall, as our lips were locked and she was sliding her tongue into my mouth.

We only made out for five minutes at most before we were snapped back to reality by the sound of friends coming out the back door to get the grill started. While it was only a few minutes, our kissing was so intense that at the moment we stop, Bailee had begun wrapping one of her long legs around mine, and I had a hand on the clasp of her bikini top. Once the realization of what happened set in, Bailee quickly got out of the shower, wrapped herself in a towel, and went inside. I stayed in the shower and tried to let my arousal cool down before toweling off and heading over to the grill, giving Bailee some time and space to change before I headed to our room.

Bailee kept her distance from me the rest of the night. Sitting on the other end of the table from me as we ate. Then sitting on the other side of the room from me as we all played Cards Against Humanity and watched a movie. As the night went on, people began going to their bedrooms two by two until it was just Bailee and I left in the living room. We eventually figured we might as well go to be as well. Our bedroom was the bedroom at the end of the hallway upstairs. After the events in the shower, things began feeling even more awkward between us as we walked down the hallway with the echoes of sex noises from each bedroom door we passed. Bailee went into the bathroom and changes into her sleepwear, some short cotton shorts and a gray t-shirt. I quickly changed into some gym shorts and a muscle shirt. We both then climbed into our respective beds. In the quiet of the bedroom, we could hear the sounds of our friends engaging in carnal pleasure from down the hall.

"Ryan, about earlier," Bailee spoke up. "The kiss…"

"Don't worry. It never happened," I reassured her.

"But it did though."

"It did, and I was great, but as far as anyone else is concerned it never happened."

"So you're not going to tell anyone?" she asked.

"No, I won't. Unless you tell him, Blake will never find out what happened."

"Okay," she said with a deep exhale. We then lay there in silence for a while. "What do you mean when you said it was great?"

I looked over at the other bed, there was enough light coming in the room through the window that I could see Bailee's face and eyes looking back at me. "I think you know what I meant," a proud smile came across her face at that, "but if we're going to act like it never happened we should probably stop talking about it."

"Yeah, you're right," she agreed before rolling over in her bed. I turned an tried to close my eyes and fall asleep, but I was not tired. Between the thoughts of the kiss in my head and the sounds of sex coming from the hallway, my brain was still wide awake. Some time passed, and the harder I tried to not listen to sexual moans and tried not to think of the Pretty Little Liars star in the bed 5 feet away from me, the more my brain focused on those exact things. I was at a point where had I been laying on my back instead of my side, there would have been a large tent in the sheet I was under. I thought about sneaking into the bathroom to rub one out, but I could hear stirring coming from the bed next to mine which lead me to believe Bailee was still away. I was contemplating what to do when I heard it.

"Ummff." a soft-sounding stifled moan. However, unlike the other moans I had been hearing through the door, this one came from the other side of the room I was in. All my thoughts froze when I heard that sound. And then a minute or so later, I heard another similar moan. One that sounded like it came from someone desperately trying to not make a sound. I knew it had to come from Bailee. Bailee must have assumed that I was asleep because unlike her, I had remained still in bed while she had been tossing and turning. I slowly, trying to not make a sound, rolled over onto my back and turned my head. I then paused for a minute, before opening my eyes slightly, just squinting as I looked to the other bed. The sheets were up to her shoulders but her knees were bent up and spread apart and the way her shoulder moved, it was obvious she was touching herself. Her eyes were shut, and was biting her lip shut. Even still, another moan escaped through her tight lips.

Watching her touch herself, had my hand moving down to my crotch and giving my hard cock a good squeeze. After another minute of watching, I soon myself stroking myself under the sheet as I watch Bailee touch herself under her bedsheet. Like Bailee, I was trying to stifle any noise coming from me. However, a groan did eventually escape my mouth. As soon as it happened, Bailee opened her eyes and looked my way, and saw me looking at her. She froze and a look of total shock came on her face, but she didn't say anything. I saw her eyes shift, and she looked at the tent in my bedsheet with some obvious moment where I was stroking myself. Her eyes then moved back up to mine, but she didn't say anything. Instead, I could see her arm being to move again as she looked at me.

The two of us stayed in our beds, both openly masturbating under our sheets as we looked right at each other. The sheet had moved down her body a bit because of her arm movement. I could now see her erect nipples pressing against her t-shirt. Neither one of us was trying to muffle our moans anymore. Bailee now openly moaned with her mouth wide open as she touched herself. We went for several minutes until she let out one final moan and I saw her eyes roll back, her body then began to twitch as she came all over her hand. Watching her cum, pushed me over the edge and I let out a grunt and my cock began firing into the bed sheet. When I finished blowing my load, I looked back over just in time to see the Play Dead actress pull her hand out from under the sheet. Her hand glistened in the moonlight from the slick wetness that covered it. She rubbed her hand on the bedsheet to dry it off. She then looked back over at me and saw me looking back at her.

"Goodnight," she said with a broad, but guilty-looking smile, before rolling over to the other side of her bed and going to sleep. It took me a little longer, but I too eventually fell asleep, but it would not be for long.

I was having a very vivid dream of having sex with Bailee in the outdoor shower. We could hear all of our friends on the other side of the wooden wall that Bailee had her back against, as I held her up and was thrusting into her. Her top was off, but her bikini bottoms were just pulled to the side for my cock to enter her. I was getting ready to explode when I suddenly woke up. I was disappointed when my eyes opened, having the dream end early. I then realized why I woke up as I suddenly felt the strong need to pee. I checked my phone before getting out of bed and saw it was only a little before 6AM, I'd only been asleep for a little over three and a half hours since my masturbation session with Bailee.

I got out of the been and took a look over to Bailee's bed. She looked to be asleep, with the sheet now down by her waist. It was for the best since my gym shorts, sans underwear, was not doing much to hide the wood I had from my dream as I walked across the room to go to the bathroom. It took some fighting to aim my hard-on down so I could pee, but I eventually got it, and then realized just how badly I really did need to go. It seemed like the flow would almost never end. Eventually, I did finish, flush, and watched my hands. I opened up the door to head back to bed when I got startled by a person in the doorway.

"Hi," Bailee said as she stood in front of me.

"Hi?" I replied. "Do you…?" I asked gesturing to the bathroom behind me, but she shook her head. We both stood there frozen in time, looking into each other's eyes. Just like in the shower, in an instant, we went from looking at each other to having our arms wrapped around each other as we made out. Once again we were locking lips, and our kisses were filled with desperation and lust. I picked her up and she quickly wrapped her legs around me. I walked her over to her bed and stopped there for a minute to continue making out for a little longer before finally pushing her back so she fell onto the bed. She now lay on her back with her legs dangling off the bed.

Looking up at me, she just said, "We can't have sex."

"Okay," I told her. I bent down at the waist to lean in and kiss her. As we kissed my hands moved to her hips and took hold of the waistband of her shorts. I then began dropping to my knees on the floor, and as I went down I took her shorts down with me. She didn't say anything until her shorts were totally off.

"We just can't have sex," she reiterated, but she widen her legs as said that.

"I know," I told her, before burying my face between her snatch. Normally I like to tease and do a little bit more foreplay before going in for the main course. This time though, I had no patients for it and judging by how wet she was and the sound she made when my tongue made contact, she was not interested in being teased either. I could feel the hairs of her brunette bush brush against my nose as I ate her out. She had obviously recently trimmed down for her bathing suit. As I moved to suck on her clit, Bailee reached up and grabbed a pillow, to muffle the moans. I quickly moved, putting a finger inside of her as I moved my mouth away so I could reach up and pull the pillow away from her face.

"I don't anyone to hear," Bailee pleaded.

"It's 6AM and everyone else was up late drinking and fucking, we're the only ones awake and I really want to hear every single sound you make as I lick your pussy." Bailee didn't put up much of a fight. Taking the pillow back, she put it under her head so she could watch me go back to eating her out. She did not hold back from letting me hear the pleasure noises she made and the only time her sounds got muffled again was when she tightly wrapped her legs behind my neck and I had her thighs pressing against my ears. I was licking her fold and rubbing her clit when Bailee climaxed. When he did, her legs tightened around my head, smoothing my face into her drenching wet pussy. I hungrily ate her out like a man possessed. There was not much in the way of skill or technique, it was just pure passion. As a result it only took about five minutes or so before Bailee grabbed a pillow to cover her mouth and muffle the loud moans as she came. I could feel her leg that was wrapped around the back of my head shake as her pussy quivered in orgasmic bliss.

"Oh gosh, wow. That was…wow," Bailee said as she removed the pillow and caught her breath.

"Yeah, but we're not done yet," I told her.

"What?"

"That round was because we needed to grit it out of our system. This time it is because it feels so fucking good and we want it," I told her. I then moved back between her legs and began licking up all of her juices that had leaked out of her while also avoiding her pussy lips and clit. I was purposely teasing and taking my time this round. I had Bailee move to the middle of the bed so I could lay down on it as well while I tongued her vulva. I started off kissing and licking up and down her thighs. Bailee put up no argument or fight to what I was doing. She just laid back and enjoyed the feeling. I took my time with her, and when I finally did move to her pussy she all but melted for me, Letting out a long moan, she relaxed to the point that her body was basically mine to do what I want with.

Bailee was bottomless, but she still had her t-shirt on. As I started licking her, my eyes looked up her body. I could see her hard nipples tenting her t-shirt, and I decided that it was time for that to go. I moved my right hand up her stomach and slid it under her shirt. My hand placed her breast and gave it a squeeze. I heard the actress suck in her breath as I have her a squeeze, followed by a soft moan. I played with her tit for another seconds before I tried pushing her shirt up to expose her breasts. She got a little frustrated with my fumbling hand and finally yanked her shirt off and threw it to the floor. I now had her naked on the bed, with my head between her legs and my hand on her tit. I tried to focus on her mound, but my eyes could not stop looking at her soft looking large b-cup breasts. Eventually, my hand and mouth switched places. I now fingered her as I sucked on her nipple. I alternated from her right to left breast for several minutes, occasionally breaking things up by kissing her mouth.

I toyed with her a bit, working her near the brink of orgasm before pulling back a bit. I worked her for nearly 30 minutes before Bailee finally could not take it anymore. This time when she reached the bring, her hand reached down and held my hand in place and she humped my fingers as her other hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. When she came her orgasmic cries were muffled by my mouth as we made out. We kissed throughout her orgasm, and as she died down I moved my lips off hers and began kissing her neck before moving back down until I was enjoying her hard nipples once again. We laid in bed for a little while before she spoke up again.

"I guess, it's my turn now," she said, "to return the favor."

"Only if you want to," I told her. I wanted her to do it, desperately, but I didn't want to pressure her.

"I want to," she confirmed. I then felt her hand pet my crotch. "I really want to."

I then sat up and Bailee got up off of the bed. Just like my first round of oral on her, Bailee got down on her knees on the floor next to the bed. I took off my shirt and moved to the edge of the bed. I thought about removing my shorts, but decided I rather watch her remove them. Once I was sitting on the edge of the bed, Bailee's eyes moved from looking into mine, down to the obvious tenting in my shorts. Her tongue lightly grazed her lips before she gave a lip bite and reached out for the waist band of my shorts. She slowly pulled them down. More and more of my balls and shaft became exposed, and once she got the, bellow my tip my erection sprang up and slap her under her shin.

"Oh my god, Ryan? Are you joking?" She said in shock, while removing my shorts the rest of the way down my legs.

"What?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Your cock, it's…wow," she said, as she reached out and took hold of it.

"I take it you like it?" I asked as she moved it around to see it from different angle.

"What am I even supposed to do with all of it?" She asked as moved her hands around his shaft. As she spoke, she could not hide the big excited smile from her face.

"I think you have a pretty good idea of what to do with it."

"Maybe," she said playfully before puckering her lips and giving the tip a kiss. "How have you been able to keep this hidden?" She asked as she added a second hand to the shaft, and began to lightly stroke it.

"This weekend it's taken a good amount of self-discipline, breathing exercises, and some strategic holding of towels and other items, to keep it hidden. I am surprised you didn't feel it when we kissed, it was pressing up you a good amount."

"I think I was so in my head that we were kissing I must have missed the feeling, but wow," she said with her eyes trained on my dick. Her eyes looked up at me as her face inched towards my cock. She opened he mouth and stuck out her tongue. Just before her tongue touched my cock, she gave me a wink. She then gave along show lick to the tip before closing her mouth around it and giving it a suck. For the first two minutes she just held the base in her hands while she sucked on and swirled her tongue around the tip. Since getting to know her, I had dreamed this moment multiple times, but the dreams didn't compare to the reality of actually having her look up at me while she had her lips tightly wrapped around my cock head.

Bailee then started taking more and more of my manhood into her mouth. Her lips stretched out a bit around my girth. She went down until she gagged a bit and pulled off my cock a bit. Though she was undeterred. She tried going down further a few more times, but each time she got to the same spot she would start to gag. Bailee then pulled off my cock and gasped.

"I can usually take Blake's whole penis in my mouth," she said.

"I guess I'm just a little bit bigger than him," I said with a smirk.

"Oh yes," she replied. "Thicker too," she added.

"Don't worry about trying to deep throat, wha you were doing felt really good,"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Hearing that what she was doing felt good seemed to give Bailee a spike of confidence as she shorted giving a more energetic blow job with zero hesitancy at all. She began moving her hand up and down my shaft while she alternated between boring her head along the top half of my shaft, and using her tongue to lick, flick and swirl around the top of my dick. While she never moved her mouth down to them, she diid spend a little time playing with my balls in one of her hands.

"I'm getting close Bails," I warned her. She just moaned around my cock in her mouth and kept on blowing me. After another minute, I gave another warning, "Seriously, I'm gonna cum. Where should I?"

"Where do you want to?" Bailee asked.

In that half second I thought about picking her up on, putting her on the bed, thrust my dick in her and give her just an epic cream pie. However I knew that wasn't an option. "I want to cover your beautiful face."

"I should have guessed," she said, and then went back to sucking the tip as her hand worked the shaft, really pumping it hard. It was not look after that, that the urge to blow my load became overwhelming. I didn't could barley speak intelligently, but Bailee understood what was about to happen. She pulled her mouth off my cock and salt back a bit. She aimed the tip at her face and closed her eyes just in time as the first blast hit her just above the eye brow. As I continued to cum, she began smiling and laughing a bit as her face continued to be glazed.

"Is it normally that much?" Bailee asked when I finally finished cumming.

"Not really, you just really got me going," I told her,

"I guess so," she said as she wiped some cum away from near her eye. She then sucked her finger clean. "I should get cleaned up," she said before quickly getting up and walking quickly to the bathroom. My eyes followed her nude ass as she walked. She never shut the door behind her, and from where I sat on the bed I could clearly see her in the bathroom. As she bent over at the sink to wash her face, I let out a groan. She looked so good, being bent over like that. If my dick had deflated a bit after cumming, then I was back to full strength now as I looked over her body. I was on autopilot as I watched her and a minute later I found myself standing in the doorway to the bathroom, looking at her. When she finished washing her face she turned to leave and saw me standing in the doorway, and yet she still approached.

She stopped herself when she was less than a foot away from her. She was close enough that my hard manhood was practically touching her. She looked up at me, and I down at her.

"We can't have sex," she repeated, but she did so meekly. Whatever willpower she had was clearly wavering. Had I kisser her right then, I had zero doubt in my mind we would have been having wild passionate sex within minutes. But I didn't.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Okay," I told her. While I may have been able to get with her, I knew if we did she'd hate herself for doing it and she would have had some resentment for me. So I decided to back down and hope that she breaks things off with her boyfriend in the near future and we could have all the guilt-free sex our bodies can handle as soon as that happens. So I moved past her into the bathroom, both of us letting out a grown as our bodies accidentally brush up against on another, and then I shut the door behind me.

I took a shower and jerked off to release some of the tension. I then came up with an excuse to leave after breakfast and head back home. The temptation and desire would have been too strong had I stayed.

It was almost two weeks after that before I heard from Bailee again. And it was only via text. We texted sparingly a few times over the course of a few weeks. Then one day she texted me to let me know that she had been talking to Hailee about me, and she was going to try to set us up.

"How detailed did she get," I asked.

"She was pretty vivid with her details," Hailee replied.

"Really? I didn't think she'd ever talk about it."

"Oh she talked for quite awhile about it," Hailee said. The tone of her voice was both playful and flirty. With my mind thinking about the activities of that night, and knowing Hailee knew all the details and then agreed to meet me was getting me aroused. I adjusted myself in my swim shorts, making she my manhood went down the leg of my shorts rather than have me pitch a tent in them. As I sat back down, and looked at Hailee and even through her sunglasses I could see her eyes look down at my crotch as she gave a little lip bite. I then moved a little to make sure I was sitting so I was sitting directly facing Hailee.

We continued to talk for a while, with the Bailee topic being dropped and we got to know each other a little more. Hailee continued to be a little flirty, and she looked so sexy in her bikini that my heart rate was elevated. I then decided to pull a Hail Mary that I had tried four or five times with success. As we sat there sitting and talking, I slowly began working the pant leg of my swimsuit up higher and higher on my thigh. I did it slowly over about 10 minutes or so, as we continued to chat.

"So what are your plans after this," she asked.

"I don't know, I have not really thought that far," I suddenly saw her jaw drop as I talked, "I didn't really…"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she interrupted. "But umm.."

"What?"

"Ah, I don't know how else to say this, but I can see your dick," she said. I knew she could. I was sitting facing right at her, and I har rolled up the leg of my shorts just enough that she could clearly see my cock head is she looked down between my legs, meanwhile it was covered up from anyone who did not have a direct line-of-sight up my shorts.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry," I said acting like it was an accident.

"It's fine, it happens," she said.

"Guy's cocks poking out of the bottom of their shorts is something that happens regularly to you?"

"Well, no. Not really," Hailee laughed.

"That better?" I asked as I rolled my short legs back down.

"I don't know, I didn't mind the view before."

"I can put it back out if you'd like, I don't mind," I told her.

"Tempting, but probably safer for you not to be hanging out like that," she replied.

"Safer for who?" I asked. Hailee blushed and took a sip of her drink. We were silent for a minute of so, and then Hailee spoke up.

"One more question, about what I just saw."

"Hit me with it."

"Were you fully hard."

"Honestly?" I asked, and Hailee nodded, "Like steel."

"Why?"

"Are you joking? Look at you," I told her. "God, I have to control myself when I just see you smile, and now here you are in that bikini. I'm not made of stone," I explained.

"Plus I brought up that night with Bailee," she added.

"Yes, that didn't help settle me down much."

"I'm going to take a quick dip in the pool to cool off and then get a refill," she said showing off her empty glass. "Care to join me?"

"I'd love to, but maybe I should stay here for a minute and get things a little under control before getting up. I'll catch up in a minute,"

"Smart," Hailee said as she got up and touched my shoulder as she walked past me. I did not even try to hide as I turned my head and looked at her ass after she walked by. Hailee looked back over her shoulder and caught me looking. She then gave a little booty wiggle in my direction before disappearing out of view. Seeing her smiling over her shoulder as she gave that shake probably added an extra two minutes to my cool down period before I could standup without the pronounced outline of an erection in my shorts.

I sat in the chair for a few minutes, trying hard not to think about Hailee or Bailee so that the swelling in my shorts would go down. When I felt confident about enough about standing up, I did so and then made my way to the pool to find Hailee. When I exposed myself, I didn't expect that she'd become so overcome by lust she'd jump on me right on the lounge chair. It was more just about getting the idea in her head. The most important thing was that she did not freak out or get offended, instead she continued to flirt with me before she left. And she even looked back at me when she left. So at minimum she was fine with it, and there was a chance she was more than fine with what she saw.

I walked around the pool for a little bit, then headed inside to use the bathroom before resuming my search for Hailee. Eventually I found her in the kitchen talking with a few people. She was still only dressed in her bikini and sunglasses. As soon as she saw me she excused herself from their conversation and walked to me.

"You're looking a little more relaxed," she said with her eyes darting down to my crotch before looking back up at me.

"Yes, well, who knows how long that will last now that I am back talking with you," I flirted.

"Maybe we should get you somewhere a little less crowded so you don't embarrass yourself," she flirted back.

"Good idea. Any suggestions?" I asked.

"Well…" she said as she thought. "Have you ever been here before?"

"No," I admitted. "Honestly, I'm not even sure whose house this is."

"Oh, well, then do you want to check out the rest of it, snoop around a bit?"

"Sure, sounds fun."

It was a really nice house, and a good size mini mansion as well. I probably would have enjoyed exploring the house if I didn't have other thoughts clouding my brain. She led the way and we quickly found ourselves going up stairs. As soon as we got up there I grabbed her arm to pull her to me and I moved my hand behind her head as I went in for a kiss. Even though I moved suddenly, their was zero hesitation from Hailee as she immediately kissed me back and wrapped her arms around me. We started making out passionately in the hallway, before eventually we started to move again. We continued to make out as we fumbled around trying to find a room to get into for some privacy. The first door we got to was a closet. The next door was locked. The third door Hailee had her back to and nearly fell backward as I opened the door. We were both thankful that the room appeared to be a guest bedroom. I kicked the door shut behind me and then turned to flip the lock on the door knob. Once locked I turned back to Hailee and lifted her up in my arms. We resumed kissing until I had walked us close enough to the bed that I could toss her on it. She quickly moved to the center of the bed, and I pounced on top of her. Our lips locked once again. Now on top of her, I had no doubt she could feel how hard I has it was pressing firmly against her.

After a few more minutes, I could not take it any more. While I was loving being there, making out with a woman I had lusted over for years from afar, I was now too horny. I pulled away from Hailee's lips and looked down at her. I could see the same overwhelming lust in her eyes that I was feeling. I could sense she wanted the same thing I want.

"Yeah?" Was all I asked.

"Yeah," she answered confidently. After that I didn't even bother stripping off my clothes or taking the time to take hers off. I was eager, I simply slid up the leg of my swim trucks to my crotch to uncover my dick and ball, and then I simply hooked her bikini bottom and pulled them to the side. As I exposed her shaved pussy, my finger could feel how wet she was and also the heat emanating from between her legs. I lined myself up, and even just feeling her soft wet lips against the tip of my cock was enough to get me to let out a slight moan. I looked her in the eye and she gave me a head nod. With that I quickly thrusted the first two third of my cock into her. Hailee let out a grunt as she felt me suddenly enter her. I pulled out some, before thrusting forward again and pushing my full cock into her. I then paused. I wanted to take stock of where I was at that moment. I wanted to save the memory of her face looking up at me, and the feeling of her warm, wet pussy tightly squeezing my manhood.

I wish I could say I rocked her world after that. That I showed of my stamina, and some moves that I had learned over the years. Instead, three minutes after entering her, I found myself announcing. "Jesus, I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too," she said which shocked me. I kept thrusting until I could not hold back any longer. At the last possible second I pulled out and my dick erupted all over her toned stomach. I grunted as came all over her, and Hailee let out a long loud moan as she came as well. When I finished summing, I leaned down and kissed her, and as I moved my body off of hers I began moving my lips from hers to along her neck and collarbone. Eventually the two of were laying side by side. Hailee was the first of us to speak.

"I'm not usually that fast," she confessed.

"Me neither," I told her. "I just… I've been fantasizing about doing that with you for so long, and you're so beautiful. I just kind of loss control."

"That's sweet," she said with a laugh. ‘That's not what I meant thought. Although, yes, that was a pretty fast climax for me as well." She then turned onto her side and looked at me. "I meant I don't usually hop into bed with I just met."

"Oh, okay. Me neither." I told her. "Though it's not for lack of trying." Hailee laughed at my joke. When she finished laughing, she looked down at her stomach which was coated in cum. She grabbed a blanket that was on the bed and began cleaning herself off.

"I'm surprised you didn't finish inside of me."

"Me too. God knows I wanted to."

"So why didn't you?"

"Because I didn't know if you wanted me to, and I didn't want you storming off all mad. And also because I didn't want to have cum in you yet."

"Why's that?" She asked as she tossed the cum stained blanket to the floor.

"Because then I wouldn't have been able to do this," I said a quickly got on top of her again, and then moved down her body. Her bikini bottoms were still pulled to the side, but I lifted her legs up and pulled her bottoms off. Once she was bottomless I put her legs over my shoulders and pushed my face down between her legs. Once again I skipped my usual teasing, and got right to the point. I might have wanted to taste her more than she even wanted me to go down on her, so I immediately tasted and attacked her pussy with my lips and tongue. Hailee gripped the sheets as I ate her out like I'd been on a hunger fast for the last week.

"Oh wow, Bailee was right," Hailee moaned.

"Right about what?" I asked between licks.

"That you're good with her tongue."

"She said that?"

"She said a lot of things. But mostly it was about how she didn't know just how good receiving oral could be until you did it to her." Hearing that was a major confidence boost, but also made me think about how the second she and Blake break up, I am going to wreck that girl. Just take multiple days off of work, and do things to her that would make her forget about every guy she'd ever dated. But until then, I had Hailee to please.

"Well, I guess I have a lot to live up to then," I said as I moved two fingers inside of the Hawkeye actress and began rubbing and feeling for that G-spot. While Bailee had tried to hide her pleasurable moans at first, Hailee never did. It didn't matter that we were in a house full of party guests, that for all we knew could have all been right outside listening in, she moaned and acted as though we were in an empty home. And with each sound from her lips and movement from her body, it only encouraged me to do more, which made her react even more.

I had my tongue on her clit as I fingered her when she came. When I heard her orgasmic moans start I pulled my face away to watch her reaction to climaxing. Seeing Hailee Steinfeld's O-face was one of the most erotic thing I'd ever seen in my life. When she recovered and opened her eyes to see me looking down at her, she sprung upright and wrapped an arm behind my head to pull me in for a kiss. My face was still sloppy wet with her pussy juices. The two of us made out, me on my knees and her sitting up. As we kissed, my hand traveled to her handful sized arrest and I could feel her hard nipple pressing through the fabric of her top. I kept feeling up Hailee as we kissed until she suddenly pulled away. She didn't say anything, but she had a big happy smile on her face as she reached behind her back and untied her bikini and ripped her top off completely. She now laid on the bed fully nude.

"Jesus Hailee, it there any part of you that isn't immaculate?" I asked as I studied her fantastic breasts. Perfect B-cups that were incredibly perky.

"Speaking of immaculate," Hailee said as she reached down and took hold of my rigid member. "Feels like someone is ready to go again."

"Oh, I've ready to go since the last round ended, I just wanted to make sure I got a chance to taste your pussy before we got too far along."

"Well, I hope it was worth it," she said as she stoked me.

"It was better than I dreamed it would be."

"You're such a sweet talker," she said and then pulled me down to her for a kiss. After breaking the kiss she told me, "Now roll over, I want to ride this beast."

I pushed off my shorts and laid on my back, and Hailee quickly pounced on top of me. My hard cock desperate for attention as she straddled me with her pussy just barely hovering over me. She looked down at me, and move her dangling hair back behind her. She bit her lip for a second as we just looked at each other, then she suddenly dropped down and let out a grunting moan as her pussy was once again stretched out my by hard manhood.

"Don't move," she told me, as she bent down to kiss me. She did not move her hips at all as we made out for the first few minutes. Instead she just soaked while we kissed. She felt to warm, wet and tight while wrapped around my cock, and the feeling only got better as she began to move her hips. Her lips were still attached to mine while she rolled her hips along my shaft. She let out a moan as my hands went to her breasts and began playing with her sensitive hard nipples. Eventually I just pulled her forward so that I could suck son her tantalizing nipples.

She moved slowly for a while, really drawing things out as she rode me, but as time passed she began moving faster. And as her orgasm started to build, Hailee began moving her body faster and faster. Eventually, sitting up straight and putting her hands down on my chest for leverage. Her eyes locked in on mine for the next several minutes until she was on the brink of climax. When it finally hit her eyes went wide and as did her mouth. Hailee stopped moving and let out a long loud moan as she came once again. She closed her eyes and her hands move up her breast and she squeezed her nipples a bit as orgasmed. As the sensation started too die down, she slumped down and kissed me once again. Even when she stopped kissing me, she remained on top of me, with her hands brushing against her hard nipples.

"Can we switch to doggy," I asked between kisses.

"You tired of kissing me?" She said, pulling away sounding disappointed.

"What? No," he replied defensively. "I've just spent a lot of time today admiring your ass that…"

"I'm messing with you," she said playfully with a smile. "You're not the first guy who's wanted to check out my ass as we have sex."

Hailee then got off him, and got onto her hands and knees. Moving behind her, I was greeted to the immaculate site of her nude ass on full display for me, and depending on the angle I looked I could all see her wet pussy peaking out underneath, begging to be penetrated once again. I reached out and gave both her cheeks a few nice had squeezes before moving my hands to her hips. Once again I have an initial hard deep thrust, during my cock inside of her which she seemed to love.

I knew I was not going to last too much longer as soon as we started doggy, but I made the most of the experience. Admiring her great ass, and taking in the site of how her ass shook with each time I thrust into her. I made sure to also reach under her and I alternate between playing with her nipple and her clit while railing her from behind. Hailee also did not help me stay under control as she moved her body as well. Rolling her hips so her whole body seemed to move in a wave with her ass pushing back to me each time to meet my manhood as I pushed forward. I could only hold out for so long before I could not hold back any longer.

"If you wanted me to finish inside you before, you're about to get your wish," I told her.

"Umm, yes do it," she moaned, but then suddenly she changed her mind and yell, "Wait! No! Don't!" Hailee then quickly spun around and faced me. Or more to the point, faced my cock. "Do it on my face," she told me.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I love it," she replied. Hearing that Hailee loved receiving facials was mind-blowing, and I was all too willing to acquiesce to her request. I gave my shaft a few strokes, and that it was all it took before I began firing ropes of jizz all over the most beautiful face I'd ever seen. Hailee looked to be very happy when I finished and her face looked like a Jackson Pollock with streaks of cum all across her face. She then asked, "How do I look?"

"Sexy as fuck," I replied honestly. "Though, what caused the change of heart on where you wanted me to cum?"

"I remembered Bailee said you went down on her for over a half an hour when you to got together, and I wanted to see if I could get you to double that for me."

"Oh, I'd be more than will," I told her. "But we should probably go to your place or mine if we're going to do that."

"Good call," she said and then gave me a kiss on the cheek. Some of my own cum pressed on my face when she did so. She then got up and made her way to the bathroom attached to the bedroom, but as she did so, she passed a mirror. She momentarily stopped in front of the mirror and looked at her cum covered face. She gave a quick kissy face pose to the mirror followed by another silly tongue out pose, before continuing on to the bathroom to get clean up.

When she came out of the bedroom I was fully dressed and just sat back and admired her naked body as she walked around the room collecting her bathing suit before putting it back on.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"I'm ready to follow that beautiful ass wherever you want to go."

She then reached out and took my hand and we waked towards the bedroom door together. Just before opening the door she said, "Then come on, let's go to my place and do some stuff that will cause Bailee to finger herself raw after I tell her about it."

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

2. Thanks JU5TU5 thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Grr that was awesome Miami
    Wish I could go to a pool party like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Miami you definitely know how to write about Hailee. Great work.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you guys liked it. Felt like I rushed the actual sex part, but I just got to the point where I just wanted to be done with the story.
    MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice