Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: MILF Next Door Ch.3 with Tahan Lew-Fatt, Steph Claire Smith and Jennifer Hawkins

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction MILF Next Door Ch.3 with Tahan Lew-Fatt, Steph Claire Smith and Jennifer Hawkins

MILF Next Door Ch. 3
    with Tahan Lew Fatt, Steph Claire Smith and Jennifer Hawkins
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, M/FF, MM/F, cheating, oral, 69, rimming, anal fingering, stripped, knife play, tied, rough fuck, voyeur, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: For TPG and HoneyB. Thanks for the Aussie Challenge. I hope I delivered.

My life in the neighborhood was by no means what I expected it to be when I moved to Australia for work. I expected a quiet, basic life where I would just mind my own business and do my job for an Australian outdoors magazine.

I had worked for a Field and Stream-esque magazine and website in the states, but I got bored, honestly, and due to ome immature office politics, I capped, and was unable to move up any longer.

So here I am in Australia, a tester for state-of-the-art outdoor and hunting gear, equipment, and firearms. It's my dream job, really, and pays very well. Depending on the company, sometimes they'll let me keep some of the shit I test.

So when I off-handedly mentioned to some of the guys at a barbecue recently that I was planning on a weekend camping trip in the Outback, they almost immediately asked if they could tag along. They were fans of my articles and reviews, they said, and they'd love to go on a camping experience with "an expert like you," they praised.

I expected it to be a guy's weekend, but they said their wives would love to get out of the suburb and city for a while, too. So I effectively became their fucking tour guide.

Thursday evening came around and I packed up everything I thought I'd need, and I packed some extra medical and first aid supplies in case the townies did something stupid. I went to bed early, and suggested they all did the same, because we were leaving bright and early Friday morning.

As directed, Josh and Steph, and Jake and Jen hoped up on time at 6 a.m. As we loaded everything into my vehicle, a late entry arrived... all by herself.

I just stared as a tan skinned, leggy dark haired beauty with one hell of an ass got out of her car and approached us with a wave but an awkward smile.

I turned and looked at the girls with a clear "who the fuck is she?" face.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Scott! I hope you don't mind, but Jen and I invited our friend Tahan," Steph explained. "The three of us were supposed to have a girl's weekend, but the hubbies told us about this and we couldn't pass up. Tahan's man is out of town and we couldn't leave her all alone, so we invited her, too."

That's fine. What's one more?" I asked with a shrug. "Hi Tahan, I'm Scott," I smiled and offered her a hand as she joined us.

"I've heard about you from Steph and Hawko," she'd said, taking my hand and smiling. "I'm sad my boyfriend won't be making it, but at least we're both stags, huh?"

"What have you heard?" I asked, trying to still around friendly, but I had an idea that this newcomer already had some ideas about me.

"I heard how quickly you and the hubbies connected, but you have an easy time treating the ladies like they're the guys, too. I've heard you're nice, but getting on your bad side isn't advisable." She said that last bit with a wink. Tahan had no doubt been informed by Steph's loose lips. Maybe she had been one of the women that jumped Jen's bones when I had left her tied to the bed that day?

I shrugged. "Nobody likes being upset or bugged, goes double for me I guess. I like my peace."

With that awkward but telling introduction out of the way, we finished loading up my Jeep with everything we needed for the weekend, and we all packed in. The married couples squeezed in the back with me and Tahan keeping the front seats, since we weren't items.

The driving took longer than I wanted to because we stopped for frequent stretch breaks, given four people were crammed into seating meant for three, but made okay time for our destination.

A friend of mine high up at the magazine had a hell of a private ranch, a lot of it wild and undeveloped, and he said I could use it as a weekend reserve/retreat. I explained this to the passengers as we got closer, and it garnished a lot of excitement.

"So it should just be us out there?" Jen asked, holding her husband's hands. "Just us in the whole big place?"

"Yup," I confirmed as we got closer and closer. "Because it's a private ranch, it'll all be fenced, and he knows we'll be here. But it is a sanctuary of sorts. He has his cattle and livestock, but there's a lot of wild animals here, too. This ranch is well over 200km. I also know he's a wildlife enthusiast, so he wants wild animals here where he can observe them and keep them safe."

"He sounds like quite the fellow," Tahan said, a surprised and pleased look on her face.

"I know he's proud of his Aboriginal ancestry, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it," I explained.

"So is Tahan!" Steph explained, leaning forward and playing with Fatt's long dark hair. She stuck out like a thumb, being the only girl in the group with dark hair and easily the darkest eyes. She was gorgeous, no doubt about it, and she had an absolute ass on her. At this point in the trip, however, she hadn't given me an excuse to... unleash my specialty. She was the only woman in this vehicle I hadn't fucked yet, and one of the last MILFs I hadn't had the pleasure of yet. She was certainly aware of my unofficial job in the neighborhood of being the "MILF Buster" as Steph called it.

Around mid-day, we made it to my friend's security fence, and I punched in the code he had left me on my SAT phone, because we were well past service out here.

Just past the gate, I stopped my Jeep and got out, and started unloading the back.

"Wait, we're camping here?" Josh, Steph's husband asked with a scoff.

"Nope, this is where we start hiking from," I corrected him. Everyone else got out of the truck as well, and grabbed their shit. "Anything you don't need stays in the Jeep. This isn't an RV camping trip," I told them, and roughly half the shit went back into the Jeep.

"How far are we going?" Tahan asked, shouldering her pack and stepping in line with me, the two couples behind us.

"'Til sundown, then we'll set up camp, establish watches," I said.

"Watches?" Jen asked, her brow furrowing. "I thought we were on enclosed private lands."

"We are," I confirmed. "But like I said earlier, Jen, this is practically a private nature reserve that happens to have a 100 acres for cattle. Everything is wild; dogs, dingos, snakes, all kind of crawlies, birds, there's a river through here with open passage that might even see some crocs and migrating waterbuffallo given the time of year."

"What did we just sign up for?" Steph asked, to the heavens as much as I think to me.

"A great outdoors experience as long as you listen to Scott, I'd wager," Tahan said. She was the only one who looked like her gear had been worn before, let alone well worn. She looked like a regular Lara Croft in her lycra shit, cargo shorts, high socks and hiking boots. She looked good enough to eat with her hair in a swish ponytail.

I smiled at her response and just kept walking, my hunting rifle slung over my shoulder. This was by no means a hunting trip, my friend told me to be prepared just in case, as I had just described how wild it really was out here.

Our walk was really pleasant and mild. We were on a sight seeing pace so everyone could keep up with relative ease, but also allowing foe idle chatter. Our pace was decent and easily kept given the fitness level of this party.

We didn't stay on the main track, going off road only about an hour or so after we set out. I wanted to hit the river and follow it for most of the weekend.

It took us till about 6 p.m. to reach the river, and we still had about 2 and a half to 3 hours of light left, but the crew was getting hungry.

I picked a nice dry spot with a large outcropping of table rock and set up our small portable cooking stove and immediately set to boiling water to make it safe for cooking.

"This water is nice and clear, not brackish at all. If you guys want to swim, this may be the best place to do it," I said to anyone listening as I pulled out a bag of just-add-water soup that I was testing for work.

"We're not going full Parts Unknown tonight, Chef?" Tahan teased, sitting on the rock next to me as the happily married folk stripped down to their underwear and went to the water. Tahan did take her top off and lounged in her sports bra.

"I'm out here for work, to test new equipment. The boys just decided to follow me out here likes some kind of vacation, but I'm working," I explained as I poured in the soup packet and stirred vigorously.

"I'm just here because I would have been bored at home by myself, and I'll never pass up on a chance to get outside and under the sky," Tahan said, her hands under her long black hair like a pillow. "I know they sprang it up on you, but thanks for letting me tag along, Scott."

I looked over at her chiseled and relaxed form and smiled. "I'm glad to have you out here, Tahny," I said, using her friend's nickname for her. It was weird in my mouth, but it made her smile and look at me. "It's good to have another enthusiast that can handle a good outing. I think Steph and Jen will want to be back in their beds by morning," I only half joked.

"I could stay out with you all weekend. I love it out here, and you certainly know what you're doing. My man is all cars and metro life, so this is a brilliant change of pace for me."

After a quick dinner, Jen and Steph sundried and got dressed, we packed up and headed on, sticking to the river like I planned.

We continued for two hours before I stopped us to set up camp. I left my new right hand woman, Tahan, to set up a fire while I started assembling tents. Josh and Jake helped me too, as Steph and Jen stayed within eyesight to get kindling and fuel.

Soon, we had a little camp all set up and tidy. There were enough trees nearby that I was able to tie off our foodstuffs in trees to keep animals away from our immediate tent square that allowed us to see every thing that would come into the square illuminated by Tahan's fire.

With everything ready for the night and the sun going down, I snuck into my tent to do a pre-write of reviews for the soup we ate and the new lightweight tents we were using.

I was just about to sit down my laptop for the night when Steph poked her head into my tent. "Hey Scott?"

"Hey Steph. Everything okay?" I asked, my brows furrowing.

"Um... maybe?" she said, her words coming out slowly and a little muddled. Clearly drinking. "So, we were playing a game and um... Tahny's out somewhere. She was supposed to be back by now, but she's not?"

"What the fuck do you mean?" I asked, my ire immediately rising.

I got up and Steph backed off, allowing me out of my tent. "What happened?" I asked a lot louder.

"Hey man, calm down. I'm sure she's fine," Josh said, trying to calm me. "She's an outsdoorsman... doorswoman? She'll be fine. You and her have been carrying us this whole trip."

"Did she bring one of the clickers and whistles I handed out to everyone? Did she not know about the buddy system?" I growled as I pulled my backpack and rifle from my tent.

"She has a whistle and clicker, but she was out finding a business bush when you talked about buddy system," Jen explained, also working towards getting drunk but not as far gone as Steph.

"But none of you stopped her?" I challenged as I checked the water level in my canteen.

"Well, the girls dared her to go alone," Jake spoke up. "We were playing a game, and the girls dared Tahny to go out on her own for a half hour and then come back. Since she didn't come back, Steph got you."

"You're all fucking idiots!" I shouted, not amused in the slightest. "Which way did she go?" I asked.

"Uh, that way," Steph said, pointing directly ahead of me.

"If I'm not back by morning, use the SAT phone in my tent to call the authorities. We're going home tomorrow." I stormed off to go find the one woman who had kept me sane so far this trio, but was now passing me off the most. She should have known better than to go out alone at night.

As I stalked off and followed her tracks, I thought about how fucking stupid of a dare it was for the girls to make, the men to allow, and for Tahan to take. It was a full moon, and with the stars out this far from any civilization meant it was still pretty bright, but it was still low enough light to be dangerous. I couldn't track her as fast as I wanted, and a lot of animals were out at this time. A pack of dingos could tear her to shreds. She could wander into a kanga pack or find some fucking emus, kick up a snake or scorpion. The possibilities were endless.

Tahan was a strong girl, but I had to doubt she had the survival training and experience I had. And she was probably drinking like the others, too.

I could tell from her tracks that she wasn't totally stumbling, but she was putting more weigh on the sides of her feet than she would if she were sober, and her gate was slightly decreased. With my headlamp, she was easy enough to follow, and hopefully wasn't too far out.

I followed her further, and found her gate increasing... running! I started picking up my own speed and saw why. She was being chased by one... two... three sets of large bird prints. The gates were very large, sprinting after her. They had to have been emus!"

I started running as fast as I could while still being able to follow the set of tracks. As I ran, I saw a shred of Tahan's shirt, then another, and then a scrap of what looked like her shorts?

The large, angry birds were trying to nip at her and pull her down while she ran! Tahan was doing serpentine, but they were staying on her. The tracks turn away, and Tahan falls, leaving an imprint of her body on the ground. The birds surrounded her, and there's more pieces of clothing, and the smallest bit of blood, but still blood. She manages to get back up, and is off again.

The terrain changes from sandy and dirty to rocky. I'm out of tracks, but I follow small blood droplets and more shreds of clothing, until I came face to face with a rock ledge. I sling my rifle over my shoulder and start to carefully climb up, and 10 feet off the ground at the top of this outcropping, I found Tahan.

Her clothes are in tatters, torn to shreds by aggressive beaks, and she has a few nicks, but nothing that looks horrible as I check over her. She looks asleep, or maybe blacked out? I can't be entirely sure, but she managed to get away with minor injury.

I carefully pick her up, and steel myself for the long walk back with her over my shoulder.

When I finally made it back to camp, Steph was the only one still up, the boys and Jen seemingly turned in for the night. I don't know if they kept drinking after I left, but Steph seemed to have sobered up.

"Oh my God, you found her!" Steph shouted, jumping to her feet as soon as I entered the fire light. Steph had a sleeping bag laid out that she had been sitting/laying on, and we laid Tahan gently onto it. I stood up and stretched, feeling a little compacted after having carried her such a distance. I was covered in sweat, but that didn't matter now.

Jen and the boys rejoined us after hearing the noise. "My God, what happened to her?" Jen asked, a hand over her mouth.

"Well, after you dumb fucks dared her to go out on her own, she was attacked by a trio of emus, and that's what did this to her " I explained how she got her nicks, and why her clothes were in tatters, draped across her body, parts of her breasts, upper thighs, and ass exposed. One dark brown, molasses colored nipple was visible. I gently touch my finger to a shallow claw mark, no doubt the swiping kick that tore Tahan's shirt wide open.

Steph immediately started caring for her, getting one of our first aid kits and disinfecting any visible cuts. I had to help by rolling Tahan around on the bag to make sure Steph could get them all.

After enough prodding and rolling, Tahan started to wake, and with an immediate start, kicking a long leg out and nearly hit my shoulder. She crawled back with one arm, covering her chest with the other. I could definitely see emus trying to go after her appetizing chest buds.

"Fuck off!" she screeched before realizing it was us. Her eyes widened, and then she covered her face in her hands, the sides of her chest peeking through her fully torn shirt, or what was left of it, making her wear it like a tattered vest.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, you're safe!" Steph consoled her, wrapping her friend in a hug Tahan returned, but to her credit, she refused to break down and cry. "Scott brought you back, you're safe at camp."

Tahan looked over Steph's shoulder at me. "I got away from them. I would have been fine till morning," she almost sneered, absolutely indignant after what had just happened to her.

"Why was I able to find you without the emus there? They were probably trying to find another way to you, Tahan. They probably had chick's around and they weren't going to stop until you left their nesting ground, or until you were dead. If they wanted to kill you, they would have when you fell."

She snarled at me. "I was fine," she growled, pushing Steph away and grabbing the closest bottle and taking a swig, trying to cool her nerves.

"Steph, you guys could have gotten her killed, making that dare," I turned to Tahan, "knowing she's too fucking proud to turn it down. As I said earlier, we're going home in the morning."

"Scott, we can continue the weekend," Tahan argued, launching to her feet. "I said I'm fine, you thick fuck!"

I stepped right into her face, dropping my rifle on the ground. "You're fine? Then what the fuck is this?" I challenged, poking my fingers into the holes and tears in her clothing, going as far as to roughly flick her nipple. She gasped, and I heard Steph try to suppress a giggle.

"I think it's time we all head to bed, yeah?" Jen tried, seeing neither me or her friend backing down.

"You don't want to see me knock some understanding into this dickwit, Hawko?" Tahan asked the tall blonde, a cock smirk on her face. "You might be Mr. Crocodile Hunter and big tough tracker, but I bet I can beat you in a standing fight."

I laughed, loud and full bellied. "Did those emus kick you in the head, you dumb bitch? You think surviving out here is all about strength, and not about fucking skill and knowledge?"

"Enough talking," and with no more warning than that, Tahan fucking swung on me, and actually landed a solid Haymarket right on my jaw.

"Christ!" I shouted, holding my face. "You crazy fucking Abo!"

"Abo, is it?" she sneered and planted a solid hook into my rib. "A fucking Abo bitch is all you see?" She tried to uppercut me, and I set her up for it by overselling her hook. It took the wind out if me for a minute, but it wasn't a game ending setup like I let her believe.

With plenty of time, I stepped out of it, caught her wrist, and pulled it behind her back. "Calm the fuck down!" I growled into her ear. "Do not make me fight you. You've gotten your swings."

She tried to headbutt me, but I barely felt it, her hair grazing my ear as I jerked my neck to the side.

With a hand still on her wrist, I kicked her knees in and pushed on the back of her head, pushing her down onto the sleeping bag Steph had laid out.

I thought it was over, but Tahan threw up her meaty leg and caught me in the back of the head, sending me down on the ground next to her. She rolled me over and strutted my hips. She grabbed the button line of my shirt and tore it wide open, sending the little plastic buttons everywhere, and dragged nails down my chest, catching my nipples.

"You're not shit, big man," she growled and leaned down, biting my neck as her hands went to my belt.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted, pushing her off. "Are you crazy?"

"Oh come on, Scott!" Tahan teased, standing up as I did. "You've fucked half the other mums in the neighborhood. You passed on me because I'm not technically married?"

I swallowed hard. Josh and Jake absolutely heard that, and both of them turned to their wives, who didn't look at them. Tahan laughed and laughed at that.

"Oh you fucking bitch!" I yelled as I rushed fully at her, knocking her to the ground and straddling her hips. I pinned her hands over her head, in the dirt with a single hand and roughly groped her firm chest in the other, going back and forth between twisting each pebbled black nipple. "Is this what you fucking want?"

"That's right," she confirmed with a nod, a Joker-like smile on her usually pouty, pursed lips. "I want you to fuck me hard and rough, in the fucking dirt! Fuck me like my man won't. You have an anger in you, Scott, an anger these other Suburb dads don't, and that's why all these Aussie Milfs want you. We don't want gentle, easy sex, no, we need to be fucked!" she nearly spat the last word. "Now fuck me so hard I cry out your name in my boyfriend's face when he does me missionary again," she laughed, rolling her eyes.

I snarled and shook my head, roughly grabbing her hips and rolling her over, chest down to the bag and her chin almost in the dry, dead grass. I hiked up her hips and pulled my boot knife.

Out of my peripheral, I saw Steph take Josh's hand and try to pull him towards their tent. "C'mon babe, we don't need to see this," she pleaded.

"No no, I think we do, don't we, Jake?"

"Yeah," Jake said back, pulling Jen to his front, an arm around her neck, grinding his front into her ass. "We need to see how Scott fucks properly like we can't. We can see why he's fucking our wives."

If the cat was out of the bag, these boys were going to see why the cat wasn't just a cat, but a fucking lion.

"We have an audience, Tahny," I sneered and looked at them as I used my field knife to cut up to Tahan's thick leather belt, sawing through it until it ripped. I pulled tight on the waist of her cargo shorts, giving her a wedgie and making her gasp out a sharp "yessssss" as I cut that too, making it easy for me to tear down the seam, exposing her amazing model's ass.

I pulled out the tapered end of her belt and started spanking her with it, lashing her plump rear, making her cry out, laugh, and squeal hot sweet yesses into the Outback night as the other's looked on.

Once I was satisfied with the rosy color I made her ass, with gentle welts forming but nothing too severe, I picked up my knife again and cut the gusset of her panties and rolled up the top, over her generous ass.

I picked up the belt half and started whipping her lower ass to the same effect. I dropped down on my hands and knees and started kissing, chomping, and licking every red and offended piece of hot flesh I could detect, and Tahan just mewled, her back bent and her chest puffed out like the proud lioness she had proven to me she was.

I spared a side glance over the gallery, and saw Jake playing with Jen's tits through her shirt, while Steph was full on stroking Josh's cock that she had taken out at some point. I think the boys were getting the message; it was time they fucked their women like they were men and not boys.

I guess I took too long in my observation, because Tahan had rolled onto her back and hooked her legs around my neck and pulled me down. She rolled us rather easily and was now on top, undoing my belt and pants, and very quickly had my cock out of my pants. She quickly spun and dropped her exposed, wet pussy on my face and began riding my mouth as she sucked my dick into her hot mouth.

I slapped her ass and roughly jiggled it over and over as I voraciously ate her wet, sweaty cunt, digging my tongue as deep as it could go into her chasm, only pulling it out to viciously lap at her clit before going back into the tangy hole.

As Tahan gagged on my thick meat, she didn't skip a beat as I pulled her ass apart and sank a finger I to her ass, which she had willed to relax for me.

The sounds she was making on me, the wet slurps, the fucking moans and satisfied cooing to hungry growls, the choking she put herself through, made me so fucking hard I thought I was going to push the head of my dick through her skull. And her pussy was so fucking wet, just an absolute river draining into my mouth as our friends watched, just drove her nuts.

She climaxed hard, squeezing my tongue and my finger in her ass, her muscles tensing and releasing, flexing and relaxing as she squirted all over my face, soaking it. I didn't give a shit.

When she let go of my cock with a satisfied pop, but her hand still working my nuts, I knew it was time to move on, but I wasn't done. She hadn't come nearly enough.

Using my own belt, I hog tied the bitch, her ankles and wrists together, and I immediately went to burrowing two fingers into her pussy and finger fucked her hard as my tongue easily found her slightly parted asshole. I was going to devour every bit of this Aussie whore.

"Oh my fucking gawd!" she cried out, knowing we had all this wilderness to ourselves. "Yees! Yes! Fucking eat it! Finger it! Own me, own me like a fucking man!" she demanded as I smacked her ass with my free hand, my knees digging into the dry grass and dirt.

I finger-plowed her until I my muscles ached and threatened to cramp, my tongue doing more circles around her asshole than a Formula 1 race.

"Don't you dare fucking stop Scott, you bitch, I'm so close to cumming! So fucking close!" she whined with her long dark hair in the dirt, not giving a shit.

I didn't have time to check my surroundings, but I know I could distinctly hear two more sets of moans. I grinned as I worked Tahan over, knowing Hawko and Steph had flipped the tables and put their men to work too, but I couldn't exactly tell if it was outside with us, or in their thin tents. Extra points to them if it was out here with us.

As I had my musings, Tahny tightened up and let out a strangled scream as she came again, and I closed my eyes, letting her squirt shoot out and coat my face, chest, and abs as she cried in pleasure.

With Tahan still hogtied, I crawled over to her like an animal, and stuck my throbbing cock deep in her throat as she tried to catch her breath. I sunk as far in as I could into the back of her throat, feeling the far spongey wall, and began thrusting in, face fucking her and playing with her tits, her tattered and cut up clothes still hanging uselessly on her body making her the picture of something I had utterly humiliated and defeated, and was now only good for my pleasure.

I've never been a selfish lover, however, and was able to manage a hand not necessary for holding me up, allowing me to strum her swollen, hard clit with a thumb, making her sob around my slimy cock as I ravaged her throat.

My balls were starting to tighten, so I pulled out of her lovely mouth, and slapped her face. "You still with me, whore?" Tahny nodded and even smiled, far from broken, and I slapped her cheeks until her face was rosey and warm like her ass had been.

I got fully up, and went back to her behind, dropped down heavily to my knees, purposely being imposing so she knew what time it was.

Without untying my belt, I pushed on her tied hands and feet, rolling her to her sides. I nuzzled my raging purple cock top onto her drenched dark folds, and then fell onto my hands on either side of her, and with one hard thrust, I buried my entire length into her until I felt my balls slap her ass.

"Fuuuuuck!" she cried out in a strangled wale, but I gave Tahan no quarter, and kept pounding her hard and fast like a beast, fucking her rough and angry like I had some kind of lupine spirit, and she was going to take all my seed.

Tahan was past words as I dick ravaged her insides, just cries and gasps, squeals and moans torn from her as she was taking everything I had to give her. I couldn't tell if the weeping was from pleasure, forced orgasms, pain, or all of the above, but she never uttered anything that sounded like "stop" or a safeword.

I grunted and breathed in and out deeply, damn near panting as I fucked this needy cunt faster and harder than I had ever fucked Steph or Jen, but they had played their sub rolls, had never hit me or gone as far as to reveal my fucking secret. Tahan was pure brat, and needed this domineering fuck than anyone ever had.

So I didn't feel bad at all when she cried our one last time, ecstatic and anguished, as my cum rushed from my balls like a rapid and splattered her insides, the sensation and the knowledge of what I had done pushing her over the edge as she came again for the I don't know how many-nth time.

I continued fucking her, growling into her ear, "You're going to take this entire fucking load, my little lioness. You're going to remember the feeling of this cock burned into your pussy, the sting of my belt on your hot little ass every time your boyfriend fucks you like a weakling. Remember being tied up and fucking used the next time you have to bring yourself to finish in the bathroom after he's asleep."

Tahan just nodded, a sick fucking smile on her face as my hips finally stopped and pulled out of her quickly, making her cry out and shiver one last time at the loss of me, as I watched my semen run freely out of her.

Finally, I untied Tahan Lew-Fatt and let her roll onto her back, instantly rubbing her sore pussy and playing with her tight chest, breathing deep and mewling with the aftershocks of it all, her body still tense from the electricity and force of our orgasms.

"Time to show us what you've learned, boys," I said to Josh and Jake, who were being cock warmed by their wives, no longer fucking but having just been enjoying the last bit of the show from their camp chairs.

Steph and Jen rose up in unison, slowly unveiling the hard, shiny dicks they had been sheathing, proving my assumption right. "Go ahead," Steph encouraged.

"Come on, Jake. Don't be shy," Jen pushed her husband.

Steph and Jen both dropped to their knees in front of me and started to clean my still erect cock as I watched their husbands get ready to try out Tahan, who I had warmed up for them, but still was probably going to be more than they bargained for.

As I watched Tahan take a dick in her pussy and one in her mouth, with Steph sucking my rod and Jen licking my balls, I wondered what our little neighborhood was turning into.

For this night, it turned into an orgy, a cabal of swinging and swapping, every girl's hole being used by every guy, each one of us cumming God only knows how many times until the fire was down to just embers. Luckily, we were right by the river, and able to wash away the night of debauchery.

We stayed the whole weekend, but it wasn't about hiking as much as it had supposed to be. All I knew was that the neighborhood was never going to be the same, and I didn't intend to stop having play time with any of my Aussie MILFs.

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

That. Was. Fucking. Insane.
    Welp this will be my go-to story now
    (that image at the end) ...faaark.

Post Thanks / Like

That was filthy and I absolutely loved reading it! Thanks for upping the ante and looking forward to more installments in the near future.

Post Thanks / Like

That's not where I expected the series to go but I loved it!