List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "One Holy Night" with Paris Berelc and Sabrina Carpenter

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "One Holy Night" with Paris Berelc and Sabrina Carpenter

One Holy Night
    Starring Paris Berelc and Sabrina Carpenter
    Codes: MF, Oral, Anal
    Written By MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

It was Christmas time in LA, which didn't mean a whole lot. It was the weekend before Christmas and it was still sunny and 80 degrees outside. Josh had spent most of the day at an impromptu pool party at a friend's house. While he could have stayed longer, he had a Christmas party to attend and needed to get washed up and get dressed for it. Feeling a little pressed for time he asked if he minded if he took a quick shower in his bathroom to wash the chlorine and sweat off his body. His friend didn't care, so Josh went inside and headed up to the master bathroom. He only had his swim shorts on and the rest of his clothes were in his hands. As he approached the door to the bathroom, he could hear the shower running. He listened carefully for any sex noises before opening the door. It would not have been the first or second time he would have opened the door and come across people fucking in one of the rooms of the house. But Josh didn't hear any moans, talking, or skin slapping, so he thought it was safe to open the door and see who was using the shower.

Josh slowly opened the bathroom door and stepped inside, looking over to the large glassed-in shower he knew exactly who it was in there, and no longer cared if he got caught looking. He put down the clothes he had in his hands on the sink counter and went into the bathroom linen closet to get himself a clean towel. When he shut the closet door, is when he heard the woman in the shower speak.

"Josh! What the fuck!" being yelled at me from the shower. "What are you doing?"

"Same as you, I need to rinse off real quick before I leave," he told her.

She never made any attempt to cover herself as she continued to talk to him. "So, just wait your turn or go use his other shower."

"Oh, come on. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before," he said as he pushed down his bathing suit. "Hell, we did a lot more than just see each other naked in that other shower a few months ago," Josh said as he walked toward the shower door.

"And just what is that?" she asked as he stepped into the shower, with her gesturing to his ¾ hard dick hanging before him.

"Oh please, Paris, like you wouldn't feel insulted if I came in here totally flaccid while looking at your body. Paris Berelc, couldn't fight that logic in that.

"Fine, just keep it away from me and keep to your own space," she said. It was a large shower so there was plenty of room to keep the two separated, except when they had to rinse off. The shower head only hit so much of the shower.

"Fine I'll do my best, but you don't have to act like you're grossed out by it," Josh said. He and Paris had known each other for almost 5 years and had been occasional fuck buddies for about 4.5 years. While at times it seemed like the two of them hated each other when they had their clothes on, when their clothes came off it was some wild and intense fucking. And it was clear when they did it, it was fucking. There were no soft, tender, loving moments. It was raw, intense, and borderline animalistic. Grabbing some soap to lather himself up, his eyes focused on Paris. He hated a lot of her tattoos. While not a big fan of them in general, she had a bunch of random and some sizable ones that he thought graffitied what was otherwise an immaculate body. And in no time his dick went from as hard as steel to tungsten. However, it didn't hurt that Paris kept "accidentally" bumping and brushing up against him. When we would attempt to move by her to rinse off she stuck out her ass into the path. At one point Paris had him backed up and swiveled his hips to wack her ass with his cock.

"Hey! Watch that thiing," Paris yelled at him.

"You watch it. This is a big shower and I'm all the way by the wall because you keep backing into me."

Paris looked over her shoulder and saw that he was right. "Still, watch where you point that thing."

"Oh I know precisely where to put it," he responded. He didn't mean anything by it, but those words seemed prophetic when Paris drooped the loofa she was using and bent down to pick it up. She kept her knees straight and her legs were slightly spread as she bent over, she seemed to take her sweet time picking it up.

Looking at her bent over like that, Josh said, "Fuck it." He then stepped up behind her and for a moment thought about stuffing his dick into the actress' ass. But thought better of it at the last minute.

Paris let out a yelp out of surprise when her snatch was stuffed with ¾ of Josh's cock. When he pulled back and then buried his full length inside of her, Paris moaned "Finally."

"You could have just asked for my cock," he told her as he grabbed her hips and started to fuck her.

"Fuck off," she replied.

"I would, but I'm too busy fucking you," he told her. Paris reached out and braced herself against the glass wall. She didn't tell him she wanted him to take her because Paris occasionally enjoyed being taken by surprise. And with enough teasing, she got him to do exactly what she wanted.

"Harder! Harder!" she yelled at him, and he railed her from behind. "Yes, That's it!"

"That reminds me," Josh said as he continued to pump into her. "I saw you moved again. You get kicked out of your complex for noise complaints again?"

"That was one time!" Paris shouted back.
    "I wonder what percent of those complaints were about how loud you were during sex."

This time Paris laughed. "A good amount," she confessed.

"Maybe I should come over and help you christen the new place."

"You're too late, it's been christened already," she replied. "And thoroughly too."

"Fuck Paris," I grunted as he started to slam into her even harder. Josh didn't know if she was saying that stuff to get under his skin or not, but it did and Paris got what she wanted in him just slamming relentlessly into her. Paris started crying out in pleasure as she came on his cock, and Josh was right behind her (literally and figuratively) giving a few more hard thrusts before pushing his cock balls deep into the actress and blowing his load into her. Paris let out another moan as she felt the contents of his balls blast into her and fill her up.

When they both finished cumming, Josh pulled out and stepped back, catching a glimpse of his cum beginning to escape her shaved box and run down her thigh.

"The fuck," Paris said wiping some of the excess cum for her pussy. "I didn't say you could cum in me."

"I seem to recall you asking me why the hell I pulled out last time I did that," he said as he left the shower. "And that moan you had when I came in you just now let me know you loved it."

"Still, you're supposed to say something," she said. She wasn't actually mad at him for doing it, and she didn't like the feeling. What really annoyed her was that he knew all of that.

"You know," Josh said as he started to get dressed, "it's okay for you to admit that you like me."

"I like your dick. I tolerate the rest of you," Paris shot back.

"I'll take it." He said as he finished getting dressed. He said goodbye to her and she gave him her customary goodbye and flipped him off, and he flipped her the bird right back.

Several hours later, Josh was in a pair of sneakers and jeans with an ugly Christmas sweater that had Godzilla in a Santa hat on it. He was at a party of another friend up in the LA hills. He'd been at the party for about an hour. The house was filled with people, including many recognizable young celebrities. He was walking back to the kitchen to refill his drink when he heard someone say his name followed by "You have got to be kidding me."

Looking over, he saw Paris Berelc once again. She too had changed, now in boots, cutoffs, and a small belly shirt. "How are you here!" she said.

"I could ask you the same thing," he said walking over to her. "You know I would have given you a ride if you told me you were going to be here."

"Yeah, and you probably would have made me give you road head for the price of the ride," she snapped back.

"Okay, first of all, that happened once. And I was already giving you a ride when you decided you wanted to give me the blow job."

Paris tried to hide a smile from creeping across her face as she thought back to the memory of that ride. Josh and Paris had a long history. He'd thought a lot about their love/hate relationship, and concluded that their biggest problem was that they were too much alike. Paris at times seemed to like to argue just for the sake of arguing and Josh was never one to back down in an argument. However, the fact that they were also so much alike was also why the sex between them was so incredible. Sometimes it takes a while to find a rhythm and what a new partner likes in the bedroom. Yet for the two of them, it was like from the second clothes started to come off each of them knew exactly what and how the other person liked things. He'd thought about asking her on a real date a few times, but deep down he knew that they would be one of those couples who argued all the time, and when they were not being loud yelling at one another they were having even louder and wilder makeup sex.

"Whatever," Paris said. "You just better not try to cockblock me tonight, asshole."

"I might be an asshole, but we both know I'm also going to be the one who is fucking your asshole later tonight," he flirted back.

"In your dreams," she said, once again flipping him off once again as she walked away. However, as she left the rook she did look back and had a sexual look in her eyes. While that look did not guarantee anything, he felt pretty good about how the night was going to end as he refilled his drink.

As Josh walked around the part, he admired the work the host did in decorating the house. There were multiple Christmas trees in the house, garland strung about, mistletoe hanging from just about every ceiling fixture, and he had even rented a Santa for pictures for the night. Plus it was chartered with some delicious food. Josh had a great time over the next few hours, but he stopped drinking early since he was planning on driving home, and he hoped to be driving a lovely lady home with him. To that end he found himself sitting on the couch next to one of Paris' good friends, Amber Frank. He and the beautiful brunette had been chatting for a while, and there was definitely some sexual energy between them, even with Paris staring daggers at them from across the room. He was getting ready to ask Amber if she wanted to go somewhere else, either upstairs to find an unoccupied bedroom or back to his place. But before he could, he was interrupted.

"JOSH!" a voice called to him, looking over he saw Joey and Hunter King coming over to him. "Josh-y Josh," Joey Called over to him.

"What is it?" he asked, annoyed.

"Did you drive here?" she asked

"Yeah, why?"

"You need to drive Sabrina home," she told him. "She's drunk, and not a fun drunk. She's making a fool of herself."

"Why do I need to? Why can't someone else?"

"Because I trust you to do it. And if you do, Hunter will owe you."

"Excuse me? Why me?" Hunter asked speaking up for the first time.

"Why not?" Joey retorted.

"Joey, I know how you used to repay people who you owed," Hunter replied, using air quotes around the words ‘repay' and ‘owed'.

"Well, I'm a married woman now," Joey said innocently, "So I can't do that kind of thing anymore. But you're single and…"

"Joey," Hunter snapped back, cutting off her sister.

"Looks its fine," Josh said. "I bet Sabs isn't that bad." Both King sisters gave him a lot, that made him feel like he was totally off base. As he got up to go with them, he turned back to Amber to tell her he would be right back and not to go anywhere. The sisters guided him back to the main living room. Josh had seen Sabs with a drink in her hand the whole night but he doubted she was that drunk. There was a big chair placed in front of the Christmas tree, and on the tree was the hired Santa Claus. And on Santa's lap was Sabrina Carpenter and she was whispering something into his ear. The Santa was blushing and had a look on his face like he didn't know what to do. Joey looked over her shoulder with an ‘I told you' look on her face.

Josh let out a sigh and quickly walked over to Sabrina and lifted her off of the guy's lap. "Okay, why don't we give Santa a break," he said as he lifted her.

"But he hasn't given me my present yet."

"I'm pretty sure Santa isn't the one who can give you what you asked him for."

"Where are going?" she asked as I continued to carry her out of the house.

"He's going to take you home," Joey said.

"Why?"

"Because you've had a little too much to drink," Joey explained.

"And because she asked me," Josh added.

"I can at least walk myself," she said. Not seeing an issue with that, Josh put her down. She immediately tried to head back inside, but the King sisters grabbed her and turned her around. And they continued to Josh's car.

"This is bullshit."

"You think I want to be doing this? I had a sure thing going," Josh said.

"So, why are you? Joey put those big lips to use to get you to do it?" Sabrina said sarcastically.

"Not this time," Hunter muttered, but it was still loud enough that we all heard. While Joey stared daggers at her sister, while Sabrina just started laughing.

"No, she didn't," Josh told her. "You just look messed up and I'm just making sure you don't make a fool of yourself and get home safe."

"Oh, how noble of you," Sabrina remarked. After a stumble, Sabrina pulled off her platform heels and walked the rest of the way to Josh's car barefoot.

After getting her in the car and closing the door, Joey said, "Thanks again for doing this, I owe you."

"Uh, we all know what that means," Sabrina shouted from inside the car. Joey just responded by giving her the finger. Josh and Hunter both laughed. Josh then got in the car and drove away.

The entire ride back to Sabrina's place, she rambled on and on about how she couldn't believe they had me take her home and how she was not even that drunk. Then she began to spill the tea on some of the things she had caught some of her friends doing after a few drinks. I just stayed quiet as she talked about some of the dirty things she had caught her friends doing. When we arrived at her place, he walked in with her making sure she was fine. At this point, she seemed far less drunk than she did when Josh was walking her out of the party. Even when they got to her bedroom, she continued to talk.

"It's hot in here," she said suddenly changing topics while pacing around the room. She reached behind her neck and was struggling with something. Finally, she turned away from him, moved her hair to the side, and asked. "Can you help me with this?"

He stepped up to her and unzipped the back of her tight holiday dress. When he was done zipping, Sabrina didn't hesitate to pull her arms free and lower the dress. She did nothing to cover herself as she turned to him and ran her hands down her chest. "Ahh, that's better," she said as she stood with the top half of her dress now hanging off her waist, leaving her bare tits completely exposed.

"You want me to step out and let you change or something," he asked.

"Don't be dumb. You've seen me wearing a lot less than this before," she said, and then added, "And it's not like there is a ton to see," she said while using her hands to cup the bottom of her breasts. She did have small A-cup tits, there was no denying that, but they still were not bad looking, capped off with small pinkish-red nipples.

"Fair," he said. "I'm going to go get you some water." Josh then left the room got a glass of ice water for himself which he chugged and refilled, and then got another glass for her. When he got back to her room, Sabrina still was topless with her dress hanging off of her. He gave her the glass and she took a sip. She then held it up to her forehead.

"Oh, that's cold," she said as she held it there. She then moved it down to her chest and placed the glass on her chest right between her breasts. Eventually sliding it over to her left tit, and she seemed to shiver for a minute as the cold glass touched her nipple, which quickly hardened.

"Can I ask you what it was you asked that Santa at the party?"

"I asked him if I was on the naughty list?" she said, not making eye contact with me as she moved the glass to her other nipple. "It was nothing."

"That's it? Those were the words you used?"

"Well, not the exact words, but it's basically what I asked him."

"So what were the exact words?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I saw the look on that guy's face and he clearly had no idea how to react."

"Ugh, fine," she said. She took a sip of water and then sat on her bed. "I asked him if I was on the naughty list for having sex with Joey the night before her wedding, and if there was anything I could do to get back on his nice side."

"Jesus, Sabs."

"What? You knew about me and Joey." It was true, I not only knew about her and her BFF hooking up now and then, but I'd also actually walked in on Sabrina munching on Joey's snatch on one occasion. "That's not what I was talking about. That guy was old, we're lucky you didn't give him a heart attack."

She laughed, "Yeah, but what a way to go." Josh couldn't help but laugh at that as well.

"Oh, speaking of Joey, want to see what she got me for Christmas?"

"Sure," he said. Sabrina then got up and finished her water as she walked over to a table across the room from me. She put down the glass and then reached up under her skirt. She dropped her panties to the floor. He thought she was going to pick up her panties and they were the gift, maybe saying something across the crotch. But he was wrong. She flipped up her skirt and bent over a bit, exposing her ass to him. Wedged between her cheeks was a metallic tip, with a Santa design on it. She then pulled out the butt plug from her ass and turned back around.

"See, it's made to look like a Christmas tree." Sure enough, while the handle was silver, the main part was painted to look like a Christmas tree. While gifting a friend a butt plug might seem like a gag gift to most people, Joey knew exactly what she was doing with that gift. Her fans would be stunned to know the amount of times when Sabrina is performing her concerts she's got a plug stuffed up her ass.

"Well, can't say she doesn't know you well," he responded. "You get her a Hanukkah-themed one?"

"No, but that's a great idea!" she said excitedly.

"So you going to plug back up, or are you done for the night."

"I'm done with this," she said putting the butt plug down on the desk. She then began to saunter over to me, "But that's because I'm in the mood for something else." And with that, she pushed her dress to the floor.

"You sure?" he asked.

"I'm naked and just pulled a butt plug from my ass, what do you think?" She asked sarcastically.

"Fair point," he answered. "And you did cockblock me by having to have me drive you back here."

"I didn't cockblock anything," she said as she stood close to him. "The way it looks to me, the only thing blocking your cock are these pants," she said as her small hand traced the bulge in his pants. He quickly undid his pants and dropped them to the floor. She took hold of his shaft as he kicked off his shoes and pants.

"You know, if you want this thing to replace your plug, we really should lube it up a bit," he said referring to his penis, while he took off his sweater and undershirt.

"You're right," she agreed.

With Josh being 6'2" and Sabrina being 4'11", there can be some limitations as to what they can do sexually, especially when standing up. However, one thing that Josh loved was the fact that Sabrina could stay standing and just needed to bend over a big to suck his cock. She didn't need to get down to her knees, bend her knees, or crouch, she could simply spread her legs a bit for balance and bend over at the waist to take him into her cock hungry mouth. She sucked me for a minute and then stopped.

"You really do have such a pretty-looking dick," she said while stroking it and looking it over.

"You've said that before," Josh reminded.

"I know, that doesn't make it less true," She responded and then took me back into her mouth.

"Well, it looks even better when it's in your mouth."

"Such a sweet talker," Sabrina stopped to quip back. She sucked me for another minute and then stopped again, this time standing upright when she stopped. "As nice as it looks, and tastes, I like the way it feels in me more."

Sabrina then reached up, wrapped her hands behind my neck, and lept up on Josh. He caught her. While she took him a bit by surprise at first, this wouldn't be the first time they had fucked standing up. While he was not the strongest guy and didn't have jacked arms, at not even 5'0" and barley 100lbs she was not that hard to hold her up for a little while. Most of the time she just wapped her legs around him as they did it. This tme though she was really in the mood for something else as she wiggled around in his arms untiil she hadd lifted both of her letts up so they pressed against my chest and shoulders. Josh was hoolding her up as the actress/singer's body was folded into the shape of a ‘V'. He moved her around a bit, finding the right angle before rocking the body back and impalling her on his cock.

"Fuck!" Sabrina shouted as she felt her pussy suddenly get filled. Josh pause or a miinute, feeling her tight pussy wrapped around his cock. He then began rocking her body onhis cock.

"Yes, keep going! Faster!" Sabrinia moaned. Josh followed through, moving her body faster. Bouncing the pint-sized ‘Nonsense' on hiis dick. They were both enjoying the feeling of eachother's bodies, Josh's only regret was that with him holding her and her legs in the way, he could not play with her nipples. While small, her nipples where very sensative and he knew that playing with them at that moment would drive her wild. Even still, they kept going as is and Sabrina was so horny that it was not that much longer before she was getting close to cumming.

"Do the thing," Sabrina moaned.

"Huh?' he asked, not hearing her clearly.

"Do the thing!" Sabrina demanded.

"It tends to work best as a surprise, and I've never done it in this position," Josh told her as he continued to bounce her on my cock.

"Shutup andd do it," she pleaded.

"Fine, just tell me when," he told her.

"Yay!" she exclaimed. We fucked for another minute when she spoke up again. "Almost there! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm close! Now! Do it now!" she yelled.

He lifted her off his cock and quickly tried to angle her just right. Thinking he found it, he impaled his cock into her ass. "YEEESSSS!" Sabrina yelled. Feeling my dick get buried in her ass was the perfect thing to get her over the top and have a big orgasm. So big that I could feel her legs on my shoulder shaking as she climaxed on my cock.

As she recovered, he walked them over to the bed and sat down on it, his cock never leaving her ass. As we moved to the bed, Sabrina moved her legs off of my shoulders and quickly moved her legs under her so that she was now straddling me.

"Ready for a ride?" she asked.

"Always," he responded. She then began to ride his cock. He remembered the first time he suggested doing anal in cowgirl, she'd never considered it before despite loving anal. It took a little bit for her to find her footing in the position, but when she did it quickly became her favorite position.

She quickly began bouncing her ass on his cock. Riding his dick for everythiing it was worth. It was was working well. Her right little ass was milking his cock, and he could feel his balls starting to stir.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going fill your ass with my cum."

"Promises, promises," Sabrina teased as she continued to ride him. She kept going until he grabbed her hips and and slammed her ass all the way down his cock, so he could unload his full load as deep into her ass as he could. Sabrina let out a moan as she felt him unload into her backside.

He laid back a bit as he recovered from and an intense orgasm, meanwhile since he was still had enough, Sabina kept rocking on his cock.

"Ready for orgasm number two," he asked her.

"Obviously," she replied.

"Good," he said and then stood up with her still on top of him. He held her up and pulled hhis cock from her ass. He then turned around and tossed her on to the bed. Before she really knew what was happening he had taken hold of booth her ankles and pulled her legs apart so that she was particcally doing a split. He took a quick look at her like that. On her back, legs raised and pulled apart, her blonde buch covered pussy on full display, along with her asshole which currenttly had some of his cum leaking out. He then went face down in between her legs and bagan snacking on her snatch.

One of Sabrina's hand grabbed the bedding next to her, the other went to the back of his head, holding onto his hair as she licked her pussy. She could not contain her enjoyment as he continued to go down on her. When he let go of one of her ankles to grab her breast and play with her small har nipples, it was enough to set her off. As he gave her nipple a litt tug, Sabrinia let out a cry and her pussy gushed all over his face. He kept tonuging her clit even as she climaxed until she breathlessly begged him to stop.

He stopped and stood up, watching as she recovered from her latest orgasm. She looked up to him, meeting his gaze. Then her eyes traveled down and she smiled when she saw his cock at full mass pointing at her.

"You've cum in one hole tonight, how about the other two?" she asked him.

"Sounds like a plan," he told her. "Let me just wash up real quick." He then went to the bathroom to take a quick pee and then wash off his dick. Cleaning her ass off of it before he went back out there and put it back into her mouth. However that didn't end up happening.

When Josh reentered the bedroom, Sabrina was passed out with a smile on her face. He debated whether or not to stay the night or not. Knowing that even if she didn't wake up until morning, she'd be ready for a few rounds of morning delight when she woke up. But decided against waiting, instead choosing to go back to the party like he originally had planned. He got dressed and took out his phone. He texted a note to Sabrina about what happened in the night and to give him a call in the morning. As he sent the text to her, he received a new text from Paris.

"U leave?" She wrote him.

"Had to drive Sabrina home, make sure she got home safe. On my way back,"

"Don't. Meet me at my place," she then texted him with her new address. As left Sabrina's place and walked to his car, another text came in. Again, it was from Paris. This one just simply read, "Bring Lube!"

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

Damn Miami, I'm still stuck and thoroughly enjoying that image of Paris in the shower, and Josh TAKING her!! So hot.

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck, this story was hot AF.

Also, love that it features two of my favourite young harlots.