Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Bastard Princess with Hailee Steinfeld and Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Bastard Princess with Hailee Steinfeld and Michelle Keegan

The Bastard Princess
    With Hailee Steinfeld and Michelle Keegan
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, stripped, rough fuck, MM/F, oral, bj, spit-roast, Fantasy, Medieval
    Disclaimer: This fantasy story is clearly fiction and for entertainment only.

"The king is dead! The king is dead this 'morn! Queen Keeganus rules the Briton's Throne alone!" proclaimed the town crier, waking me far too early for my liking. It was important knowledge, however.

I was not of the Britons myself, but I did spend the fair weather months on the island before heading back to Frankia on the continent to winter.

Now that I had been awoken, it would be no small feat for me to recapture slumber, let alone the dream I was delighting in. In that dream, I bore no battle scars, the ale flowed freely and there were just as many whores as there were in this brothel, but they were free.

The paid woman next to me continued to slumber, and with no grain of remorse, I tossed her arm aside so that I might rise and begin my day. I left her pay on the room's dresser, quickly dressed, gathered my items, and left the room. I could have opted not to pay the wrench, but word travels quickly through London taverns, and soon I would be a cuck if I had a reputation for slipping out without payment. A service is a service afterall.

The majority of my mates were already downstairs, treating themselves to breakfast with coin earned through rough travel and hard fighting.

"'Morn, Captain. Town crier wake ye with his aching?" John, my best bowman asked.

"Aye, he did," I replied as I sat down and stole a small piece of his biscuit. He merely laughed as I was brought a cup of water by a comely serving girl. "King is dead, long live the queen, eh?"

"Seems to be the way of it. I wonder if that'll affect work here," John mused. He had a mind for politics, and not just an eye for archery. "The king was a madman, happy to start a war if a neighbor so much as dropped a cufflink."

I laughed. "Wonder if the queen will be as hungry. Or…" I said thoughtfully as a wooden trenchon of soft boiled root vegetable was placed in front of me with rye bread, "if the king is dead, this Keeganus might have her hands full keeping enemies of her dear departed at bay."

"Could be," John said, his eyes somewhere else. "Whichever way the wind blows, we'll be on a gust of it with our hands out for coin."

"Ain't that the way of it," I smiled and picked at the sorry breakfast.

Another one of my boys, Erick from Sweden, came into the tavern. "There's a thing at the castle," he began. "Lords and knights are gathering, answering the queen's summons!" he said, and I rose up.

"Best if I figure out what that is," I said, tying my sword belt on. A sword was a worthy piece for a captain, but I was just a merc captain of no real blood. I wouldn't have this piece of killing machinery had I not taken it from a Frankian chevalier two years hence. "I doubt I'll be allowed in, but the closer the better the news," I said.

While the boys enjoyed a slow morning, I walked with brisk purpose towards the castle, and received many a curt nod. Some men knew me for the calculating ruffian I was, and others saw the figure of a bulky man in durable trousers, a brown leather vest, and a sword proudly around his hip. I had a mail shirt, but I wasn't wearing that simply because it was a Tuesday. Damn thing is heavy.

As I approached the main gate to the palace, I fell in lock step with a knight who paid me no mind, and I simply strolled through the doors beside him. I had no clue who the fuck he was, but his presence was enough to get me in.

I continued to follow him, my eyes straight ahead as his as if I knew where we were going, but he led me to the Grand Throne, where the Queen herself sat, dressed in mourning black, a veil over her face. I still couldn't see the face of this Keeganus. I knew that she hailed from Aragon, and was a political marriage.

"Dear Lords and knights," she began, her voice husky and almost wrasp, "Thank you for so quickly answering my summons. I am plagued by two illnesses this 'morn; the first being grief at the loss of our noble king," we bowed our heads and allowed silence to fill the hall.

She then continued, "The other being an issue of blood, the lack thereof, and an undeserved inheritance. As some of you may know, beloved Henry had a daughter with a woman other than I, and this bastard daughter of his stands to inherent a sizable purse, as well a fair estate in North Umbria where she resides with her whore mother, and a retinue of men suitable to a proper lord."

Keeganus allowed for a moment of silence, letting the information fester before getting to the meat. "I wish her to inheret nothing but a chamber in the Tower!" she shouted, losing control for a moment, her golden crown set with amber almost falling from her royal head. "In exchange for the gift of bringing her to me, the knight or lord who does so shall receive her inheritance and be named my Advisor of North Umbria, and have a seat at my court. Furthermore… I do not care in what manner she arrives here, as long as she is alive."

This queen was not about chivalry at all. She may as well have invited every man here to take her maidenhead if she still had it.

Every knight and lord, one by one, approached the Throne and kneeled before Queen Keeganus, pledging loyalty and accepting the mission. I was neither knight, lord, or subject, and therefore did not bow. Once every knight on assignment had left, I turned to leave, but Keeganus snapped her fingers.

"You, lord who does not kneel!" she barked, removing her veil. She was gorgeous, dark eyed, tan skinned and fierce. There was no doubt she was of royal Aragonian blood.

"Queen Keeganus," I said and bowed low but still did not kneel. "I am no knight, I am afraid. Naught but a humble mercenary," I said, still bowed.

"Rise," she said sharply. "You have no oath to chivalry or decency," she pointed out and I smirked. "What of you? Your presence suggests you have no contract?"

"Indeed, your majesty," I said plainly, waiting for the invitation.

"Will you bring me the errant bitch? She doesn't have to be conscious upon your saddle when you enter London."

"I like those terms. The pleas and begging wares on my ears on such missions," I joked dryly, and she smiled.

"A band of mercenaries, bringing in my unfaithful dead husband's unwanted but still favored spawn," she smiled wickedly. "Given there's no noble blood or title attached to your name, I will tell you more plainly than I told them; I don't care if you fuck her. She's of age. I hope you all do, in fact. Perhaps it would be but of a taste of the humiliation I have suffered due to her existence."

I just smiled, because that's what she wanted to see. I hadn't seen the girl yet, and couldn't tell you honestly if I planned to ravish her or not. "I assume my payment will look a little different?" I asked.

She tilted her head and looked at me. "Not at all. You stand to receive the offered price as the others. I see no reason as to why not. Your accent suggests you're not from this rock, but neither am I. I find you Franks to be quite agreeable over these rock farming Britons."

I let my head fall back with laughter, not expecting such a cold queen to have such wit. "I accept, then. We'll set out at once," I told her, bowed and turned to leave. "Can you send a man with details to the Wretched Draft Tavern? We can leave within the hour."

"That soon?" she asked in disbelief. I turned back to face her.

"We're a small band of mercenaries, your highness. We travel light, fast, and without ceremony."

I saw her eyes rove my body hungrily. "It will be tomorrow before the others are ready to depart on such quick notice. Might you have some time to spare?"

"For what purpose, my Lady?" I asked, knowing full well but making her say it. It would be the only power I had over a queen.

"Approach my throne," she ordered, and I obeyed but refused to kneel. "I know her exact location while the other lords would fumble about the whole of North Umbria, looking for rumor of her. I would almost guarantee you retrieve her first. What would you give me for that information?"

I laughed, but let it be my turn for my eyes to wander over her long black dress of fine silks and velvets. "I am but a low mercenary. What could I hope to offer you?"

She smiled coyly. "Pleasure, with no hope of ambitions in it other than earning the information I offer," she said. "As stated, you must earn it, Captain. Are you up for the challenge?" she teased.

"Well your majesty, would you rather I earn it here, or in your bed chambers?" I asked.

Keeganus smiled and rose. "Come," she said, offering me her hand. We left the courtroom and passed guards. "We shall discuss details of the mission," she said loud enough for the guards to hear but not so loud it was suspicious. I assumed the guards knew, however, but could care less what the queen did with a mercenary, given she was the sole ruler and it was widely known she had a loveless marriage. The king was known for his mistresses, so John told me.

As soon as Kegganus opened the doors to her chambers, she pushed me inside and closed the door behind her, locking it. Upon turning around, she gasped instantly, as I was right in her face, my breathe hot on her lips. I took her head in my hands and kissed her.

She wasted no time and kissed me back, her royal tongue darting out over my lip, begging me to open mine. She pushed my vest from my shoulders as our tongues danced and she moaned into my mouth as I sucked the tip of her tongue.

I undid my sword belt and let it fall to the floor with a loud clunk, neither of us giving a damn. Before I could do anything further, the queen was on her knees, her fingers expertly untying the stays of my trousers.

"My Lady?" I said in genuine surprise, as I looked down on her still crowned head.

She fished my prick out and looked at it hungrily, pushing my pants down just below my ass. "Everyone wrongly assumes queens only want to receive pleasure. They never stop to ask if we still like to pleasure cock," she said sadly and kissed my tip.

"I haven't washed since arriving in town last night, My Lady," I warned her.

"I know, I can still smell last night's pussy on it. It makes me feral," she growled and swung her head right to left, licking my entire length, and then swung the other way. She licked every bit of me, even the balls, and moaned. "You smell like a man, a real soldier, not these pretty princelings."

I dared to put my hand on her crown, and watched as she took the tip of my cock into her divine mouth. She circled it with her tongue, licked the slit and moaned. She released me with a pop.

"Want me to take the crown off?" she asked.

"On the contrary, my lady. It looks proper on you. First time in my life I've seen a crown kneeled before me anyway."

Keeganus giggled, still stroking my sex. "You like knowing you're being pleasured by a queen?" she asked, and went back to sucking, bobbing her head lightly as she took in more of me, her sharp, almost predatory eyes looking at me.

"I do, your highness. You know how to pleasure a man better than ladies of the night I've had," I said, and couldn't help but to buck my hips a little as she smiled around my tool.

We kept making eyes at each other as she continued to spit bathe my cock and nuts, hungrily blowing and slurping, not caring that saliva was running down her noble chin.

She came off me with a gasp, pressing her cheek to my thigh as she continued to jerk me. "Fuck that's good. Been too long since I've been able to do that. Concubines are so set in their beliefs in what is proper for a queen's bed."

"I take it you're looking for something a little different then, aye?" I asked as I shrugged my shirt over my head, and I saw her intelligent eyes tracing my scars.

"That's right," she confirmed. "Queens are always treated so fragile, like we might break. It looks like I had to find myself a mercenary to get buggered properly."

"I can do that," I confirmed as she kissed her way up my body, her lips pressing to every scar I had.

"Show me," Keeganus said. "Show me what you would do to Hailee, the Bastard Princess when you find her." I tilted my head and looked at her, not fully understanding. "Do to me what you'll do to her, when you find her, when it's just the two of you alone, and you see that fear in her eyes."

"You mean, how would I take her?" Keeganus nodded vigorously, a wolfish hunger and lust in her eyes. Maintaining perfect eye contact, I kicked up my heel and pulled my boot dagger, and swiftly slashed through the center bodice of Keeganus's mourning dress, both of us knowing her husband was barely cold.

She gasped but smiled like a crazed witch as I cut through her layers and tore them apart further showing me her impressive chest. I dropped my knife to clatter between us and I pinned her arms to her sides as I kissed, nipped and sucked on her neck and collar bone, feeling her shudder below me.

"Oh yessss," she hissed. "Please do this," she whined. "Keep going! I want to know what the bitch is going to go through!"

I took a chance and backhanded Keeganus, sensing her to the floor, catching herself on her arms. I expected to see rage and maybe hear a shout for guards, but she just smiled, evil and ruthless.

I pressed my attack and jumped her on the floor, kissing her madly and tearing her black pretty dress further so I could get to her loins.

With one hand, I collected her wrists and held them over her head, pressing her large tits together, my other hand reaching between where our hips were pressed together.

I found the ties for her undergarments and quickly undid them as we continued to kiss heatedly, both moaning. I felt the beautiful queen's body pressing into mine, wriggling, and I couldn't tell if it was from need or feigning to accept my advances.

Keeganus seemed to be truly attempting to free her wrists from me, so I took it as a test. I kept her arms pinned, and pushing up to my knees, I slapped her again with a free hand.

"The more more you fight, the worse its going to be for you, my lady," I said warningly, and the queen shivered.

"Now ravage me," Keeganus pressed, surging her hips forward.

Still on my knees, I fished out my hardened prick and sank back down on her. I bit her titflesh and then her neck as I guided my cock to her warm, wet entrance and glided in, making her gasp.

I let go of her arms and grabbed both of her shoulders as I started to thrust and surge, burying my wick in her royal pussy.

Keeganus gasped and moaned, squirmed and wriggled under me as I flexed my bottom, making sure she felt every bit of my length, her nails digging into my bare back and scraping deliciously as I fucked her.

"Yessss," she hissed. "Give the darling royal bastard this hard buggering, pierce her maidenhead with your dirty peasant cock!" Keeganus wailed as I pushed up on my hands and fucked her shallow and quick, hitting her spongey and damp wall, making her arc her back and turn those tits up towards me. "Fuck her fast and hard on the floor just like this, fuck her till she begs for you not to spill seed in her!" she laughed.

I pulled out of her majesty, and meant to caste my lot on the floor, but she took myself in her hand and aimed so that I emptied on her belly, her hand working me until she was sure I was spent.

"You my dear Captain, will do wonderfully on this trip, and I do hope you give her the same treatment you have me. She will truly put up a fight, but you've shown the strength to tame her, I believe," the queen Keeganus said, holding up a hand and I helped her to her feet. "She is in a town called Old Heathe Upon Riftloft. From there you can find her easily.

"Thank you, your majesty," I said as I tucked myself back in and redressed. "Now I shall set out immediately.

"Good. See that you do… Lord Ambassador," she said, teasing me with new title.

After many days' hard ride, my small band and I made it to Old Heathe Upon Riftloft, a palisaded village with farm fields surrounding, and a decent sized river not but 20 minutes' walk. It was charming and altogether peaceful, the entirety of the town guard couldn't have been more than 20 men for the size of it.

Easily enough we found the stables and the inn. We took rooms and a meal. After I paid for the lot of us, I looked to the barkeep and said, "I'm looking for a woman."

"Aren't we all, sir?" he asked with a nervous chuckle, his eyes on my hand that rested casually on my sword pommel.

"I look for a commoner named Hailee. Long dark hair, fair of face, slender build."

"Who might you be to ask such questions of a young girl?" the man asked, raising his hackles.

"Queen's business," I said, showing him a rit with Keeganus's signature. "Her father was an important man in London who died, and I'm to bring her back to settle family business."

"Right, right," he said, scratching his chin. "She's the daughter of the Brookshrins, she is… ot was supposed to be. They have a farm 'bout 15 minutes ride from the West gate."

"Many thanks," I told him and gave him extra coin for the knowledge. This bastard seemed to be known by the locals but her true identity was a secret. I wondered if she rightly knew who she was.

After a short ride, I came to a modest farm house and a field in which four souls toiled.

"Pardon my intrusion on work, friends, but I come in search of the Lady Hailee. Might she be one of you?"

The oldest man among them straightened his back and asked, "Who might you be, stranger, inquiring to my daughter?"

"She is not your daughter," I drawled, growing tired of the games. I was a soldier, not a politician. "Girl, are you Hailee?" I addressed the ass of a woman.

The owner of the ass stood and turned around, showing me brilliantly bright brown and amber eyes, sun kissed skin from field work, but a soft face framed by wayward warm brown strands.

"Aye," she answered shakily.

"Good. Your real father," I said, directing my eyes at her protector, "has died, and I'm tasked by the queen to bring you back to receive your inheritance."

Her eyes grew wide, and then her brow furrowed as she turned to the old man. "Father, what does this man speak of?"

"Your father was the bloody king, Hailee. It's time to go," I said, holding out my hand, summoning her.

"I think it's 'bout time you were on your way, ser," he said, turning his field fork at me.

I drew my sword and laid it across my saddle. "Stay your idiot hand or I shall water your field with your own blood. You are not your father and it's time Hailee returns home to the capital."

"Father, is what this man says true?" Hailee asked, clearly confused by who to believe.

"It is," the man said, lowering his head. "Your father was Henry, King of England, but you were not born of the queen, a bastard. Your father loved you and wanted you to have a quiet comfortable life."

"And now it's time for me to take you back to London, where you were born. You can't be granted inheritance here," I said, holding out my hand for her.

"Go, girl. It's alright," the man who had played her father for many years believed foolishly.

Hailee, the naive, beautiful girl, approached me and I helped her onto my horse, between me and the neck.

"One moment, ser," the old man ventured. "If you are sent by the queen to bring Hailee to London, why no escort? Why no banners?"

"Because there are many opponents who would see this woman dead and her inheritance up for grabs. Discretion is key for her survival, and mine now that she is my charge. I must no longer delay. Hailee my dear, hold tight," I said as I dug heel to my horse's flanks and we made away.

For the short ride back to town, Hailee remained silent. The young lady had a lot to take in, and I would have to come up with lies on the spot, had she asked me questions.

"We stay here tonight, and in the morning my men and I escort you to London, where we will deliver you to Keeganus, the queen," I explained as we reached the stables.

Hailee nodded and thanked me as I helped her down. "You said there may be men after us?" she asked, clearly trying to keep her emotions in check.

"Yes m'lady. Your inheritance is quite grand, and many would be happy to ransom your pretty face for it," I explained.

"You not among them?" she asked, walking no further. "What says I can trust you?"

"You can't, m'lady. The only thing I can guarantee you is that you'll be treated better with me than any of them. While I'm a paid errand boy, I reckon the others would try to force you to do things… you might not be willing to do," I said and headed to the inn. I knew she'd be right behind me, which she was.

"There's plenty of light left in the day. Should we not be hurrying now?" she asked.

"No. My men and I are tired. We've ridden hard to find you first. We'll rest one night with proper beds, and then it'll be more nights of bed rolls than you want."

"So we have the girl, and now we just have to get her past every knight and noble we see from here to London, is that it?" John asked me from across the table in the inn's loft.

"That about sums it up. We get provisions tomorrow, lay low during the day, travel at night, and in just a few days we'll have title and estate. No more mercenary work."

"Sounds easy enough. The girl, she's under no mind to give us fuss?"

"None," I said shaking my head. Lowering my voice, I continued, "Far as she's concerned, we're bringing her home to collect what we're doing this for. We're making sure someone doesn't ransom her for what we're stealing. It ain't right, but this kind of life never is."

John took a sip of ale and stewed, his eyes following the dancing flame. "What's to say this Keeganus doesn't have us all labelled as kidnappers and enemies, has us all split from crotch to eyeball with rusty shears, aye?"

I just sighed. "Nothing, really. She easily could. We have no reputation, no names or titles or alliances to hide behind. She very well could. She seems fucked in the head enough to do it."

"God, Cadwin, what did you get us into?" he spat.

Both of us froze when we heard the door open behind us. It was Hailee.

"Heard the whole thing, did ya?" The girl nodded, and then took up a seat between John and I.

"We're both in quite the barrel, then," she sighed, looking at me. "Given what I've heard so far, I'm assuming I don't have an inheritance waiting for me, no more than you do, I'd wager."

"Sounds like not, the more I think on it," I sighed. "Might be time for me to hang this all up. I'm not as sharp as I used to be."

Hailee just looked at me. "I really am a bastard princess?" I nodded. "What does it look like if you do ransom me to Keeganus?"

"My best chance of getting out of this alive, and you spending the rest of your days in the Tower as a political prisoner, but alive. Not sure what she'd have done to you first. She was pretty insistent that I force myself on you."

Hailee just stared ahead. "My thanks for not doing that, then."

I shrugged. "Made it a lot easier to have you cooperate. I wouldn't mind for a roll with you, but it wouldn't be worth it all the way back South." I had no reason not to be honest with the girl. She seemed pretty pragmatic anyway.

"Well that well answers what she'd have done to me," Hailee huffed and crossed her arms, before unloading them to take my ale. "If you deposit me, you're either dead or made outlaw and I am either killed or made a whore. If we run, we're all made outlaw."

"At least that way you'd get to skip being whored," John laughed.

"It is true," Hailee agreed, though not finding it comical. None of us were laughing.

"We could head back across the Channel to the Continent. Good fucking luck catching us there, eh?" John smiled. "What about you though, Ms. Hailee? What can you offer? Can you fight? Can you tend horse, cook?"

Hailee looked up at John dead serious. "Course I can tend horse. I grew up on a farm. I can cook well enough for you lot and I can fuck. Not that fucking needs be part of the deal," she said, making a face.

We both stared at her. "Excuse me, Princess?" I teased

"That's Bastard Princess," she corrected. "And I only discovered that about myself today. As said earlier, before this day I was a lowly farmer's daughter. To think I haven't rolled in the barn would be to not know bored young farmer girls."

John and I both looked at her, taken aback. "How much for a roll with the Bastard Princess?" John asked with a chuckle.

"I'm no whore," Hailee laughed back, drinking from John's cup. "I fuck simply for the pleasure. Not a lot of pleasures around here."

John just looked at her, speechless, and smacked his lips as he tried to find words.

"What John is trying to say," I started for him, "is that should you need a fucking anytime soon, he'd be your man," I laughed.

"What of you, Cadwin?" Hailee asked with a smile, her head tilted to the side. "Would you be up to the task as well?"

I rolled my neck and cracked my knuckles. "I fucked the queen earlier this week, might as well fuck the princess, too. Come on then."

Hailee stood easily and took the hands of John and I. "We're not leaving too early in the morning, are we?"

"Have you ever had two men at once, Princess?" I asked, but followed her into her room and closed the door behind us.

"The most I've ever had were three. They were brothers from a neighboring farm. Father… my steward, caught us and got them to harvest for us for three weeks, a week for each of them. I never got in trouble for it, but being a princess would explain it," Hailee explained. "They weren't exactly well experienced or ruffians such as yourselves," she said, biting her lip.

"Don't worry, John and I can be gentle," I said as my comrade and I watched Hailee undo the laces at the front of her dress.

"Are we sure about fucking the princess?" John asked, hesitating, but his eyes never left as Hailee undid the chord from the back of her dress and lazily pushed it from her shoulders.

"I am," I said as I took in her curved, muscled body from farm toils. "You're skin is…" I tried to comment but couldn't find the words.

"A man would visit us on new moons, said he was a friend of my father's, always left us coin and asked about my health. I believe it to have been one of my birth father's men. My family ate well and we bathed more often than the average family."

John was already at her side, his soldier's fingers grazing her arm. "Softest skin I've ever felt, Captain."

I laughed. "We about to fuck the same girl, John." As he continued to touch the side of her breast, her neck, her soft adorable face, I shed my clothes and Hailee undid John's pants for him.

"The queen, your mother-in-law, wanted me to fuck you," I laughed as I palmed one of her milky white breasts, loving the weight of it.

"I bet she did not expect me to be willing, did she?" Hailee asked as she slowly sank between us, trailing her hands down our bellies until they found our cocks. "My my," she smiled up at us. "Hardened cock on hardened soldiers," she joked as she took us both in hand.

The Bastard Princess took her time inspecting John and I, tracing our veins, feeling our hardnesses, weighing our balls. "Have you two ever shared the same girl?" she asked.

"No," John answered. We've each had a girl in the same room, but never shared."

"Pity," she sighed. "I think it would bring brothers in arms closer together. Nothing like fighting for instead of over the girl you both lust for."

She licked my cock and then Jon's moaning as she tasted each one. We both just watched as she handled us with as much equality and finesse as we would have expected from a seasoned whore.

"I think this country's royalty has an affinity for cock," I laughed.

"Does my mother-in-law also enjoy it?" Hailee asked before suckling one of John's balls.

"She does, and she's quite good at it," I admitted as she circled my cock tip with her tongue. Hailee was curious living and kissing every one of us like she had never had the chance to handle a cock up close, but the skill at which she performed said she certainly was no beginner.

John and I both watched with great attention as this banished princess took turns taking us into her mouth in turn with full effort, her hands working whoever wasn't enjoying the confines of her hot mouth.

Hailee kept us entertained and hard like this for as long as it pleased her, which was some time, but she knew how to keep each of us from finding bliss too soon.

John took it upon himself to lie on the bed, and with a smile, Hailee followed him and began to again make love to his sensitive pieces while I made my face at home between Hailee's statuesque legs and pleasured myself with her taste.

"This one's a real professional she is. She can still blow my mind with her mouth while you give her dividends," John laughed, his hands in his hair as he began to rolls his hips up to fill more of her royal throat.

I was too focused on the delicious farmer's peach to respond, her cunt juice as good as any nectar on my tongue and her bottom felt pliant, soft and wonderful in my hands. It wasn't long before her back was arcing and her insides were moving on my tongue, hot wetness filling my mouth as she climaxed.

John's legs started to kick and twitch, and he groaned pleasurably, telling me he hit the same fate as Hailee.

With John succumbed to the whiles of Hailee's mouth, the duty fell on me to properly fuck the dirty girl.

I got on me knees to accept the challenge, and easily slid my sword into Hailee's wet, hot gosh, making her moan out around John's cock.

"My God, she still hasn't stopped," he laughed, and I had to laugh too as the gorgeous, bountiful Hailee shook her head defiantly.

John pulled out long enough to get on his knees and stuff his wick into her throat again, pulling her hair and fucking her beautiful face as I gave her mine from behind.

The room was full of heavy breathing and slapping meat as this sensuous being was fucked from both ends, looking like a pig on a spit.

As I fucked her cunt, it lurched her forward to gag on John's cock, and as she pulled back to take him in deeper again her thighs would slap mine. The only thing not alerting the rest of the inn was the people talking and singing down below.

After John emptied his balls a second time, he removed himself from Hailee's mouth and went to sat on a chair and watched as I approached finish.

"Drank your load down both times!" Hailee laughed at him as her hands gripped the bedding as I continued to plow into her. "Both of you are cock a plenty to make a girl happy."

"I had heard of your beauty, but I didn't hear you'd be so lustful," I growled as I planted a foot and kept a knee down, properly mounting her and fucking her deep, making her cry out. "It could be a long road and I can't fill you with babe," I told her, pulling out.

She rolled over onto her back like a dog, and furiously rubbed her bits, making herself moan and cry as I watched the heinous scene, my best friend and arms brother watching too. As I walked myself, I came over her belly and shot some onto her wonderful tits.

She let her head hit the bed and her hand stop between her legs, a smile on her red face. "Don't want the queen to have this now, do we?"

"She's the best loot we've ever had, Cadwin," John noted as he sat on the bed and casually played with one of Hailee's tits, and Hailee seemed of no mind to stop him.

"We'll have to lay down some understanding with the other three. Such as," I said looking at Hailee, "You have the right to say no because you're not a whore. Having a woman around to help us 'round camp is a high value on its own. We'll pay you for that, but if you fuck anyone, it's because you want to."

"I agree to those terms," Hailee smiled, her chest settled and her face coming back to its usual golden. "Should we go to sleep and I can meet the rest of the men tomorrow?"

"That seems wisest," I said. "Do you plan to jump them, too?"

"Depends on if they're handsome and nice to me," she said coyly. "Oh what my mother-in-law is missing out on."

CYG March: Lena Headey

Post Thanks / Like

Finally got around to read this, and oh my.
    Dunno which scene I loved more. What a cast. What a great era.
    God I wish someone would turn this into a TV special!

Post Thanks / Like

Now this is a pair, I would love to have fun with.

Awesome story, Harbinger.