Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Mummy Returns: Training the Princess

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Mummy Returns: Training the Princess

I was inspired to write this one after watching The Mummy Returns 2 - a Stephen Sommers flick redeemed by its choice of female stars- svelte Latina swimsuit model Patricia Velasquez as Anck-su-namun (concubine of Pharaoh and lover of film villain Imhotep, for those folks who don't know the plotline) and exquisite English beauty Rachel Weisz as Evelyn O'Donnell/Princess Nefertiri.

Comments invited. Enjoy!

--------------------------

Training the Princess

"Greetings, Princess Nefertiri."

Anck-su-namun bowed deeply to her royal visitor as Princess Nefertiri entered her chamber.

"So, my father has instructed that I am to learn the arts of self-defence under you," the princess said coldly, eyeing the beautiful bronze-skinned, dark-haired girl who stood before her with hands clasped.

"Yes, Your Highness," Anck-su-namun replied, casting her eyes down as protocol demanded. As Pharaoh's concubine - even his favourite concubine - her status in the palace was lower than that of the princess.

"Is it not enough that I have to endure your presence in the palace every day and every night?" the princess cried. "The whore who beguiled and rutted her way into the affections of my father? What have you to teach me? How to charm and claw my way into the the status of royal wife? How to serve up your cunt to a man twice your age?" She spat out the obscenity in contempt.

"That may well be necessary if your father sends you into the harem of the Persian emperor, Your Highness," Anck-su-namun replied, ignoring the insults. "But listen to me, Your Highness. Your father requests that I train you in the art of self-defence because even ladies of the court, yes, even princesses, need to be able to defend their honour."

"Honour?" Nefertiri sneered. "Coming from the mouth of one who has none? You are not fit to utter that word, slut!"

Anck-su-namun's dark eyes flashed with sudden anger. The concubine clapped her hands sharply. Without warning, the two huge black slaves that had been standing by, fanning the chamber with massive plumes of ostrich feathers, dropped their fans and advanced upon the princess. Nefertiri spun about, shocked by the sudden attack. Even as she turned, one of her wrists was caught by a giant black hand. She started to scream, but her cry was cut short as the slave's other hand descended over her mouth. Nefertiri was a fit, even athlethic young woman but the strength of her supple body was far outmatched by the massive muscles of the slave. She kicked out in fury, but the second slave caught her legs by the ankles. In a matter of moments, the proud princess was held immobile between her two captors.

"So where are we now, Princess Nefertiri?" Anck-su-namun asked, moving closer to the trapped princess like a gliding cobra. Nefertiri struggled and squealed, but to no avail. Her lovely white limbs were locked in the grasp of mighty ebony arms. "These are my slaves. I could command them to ravish you." Nefertiri's beautiful eyes widened in alarm as Anck-su-namun went on," Yes, how glad these miserable slaves would be to enjoy a royal maiden like you! You are a maiden, aren't you, Your Highness?" she asked, ignoring another squeal of protest from under the slave's huge hand. "Or has your body already tasted the pleasure of a man? Hmm..."

Anck-su-namun's eyes met the princess's. The concubine smiled wickedly. Her nimble fingers untied the laces that held Nefertiri's top in place and whipped the garment aside, revealing ivory-white breasts that heaved frantically with agitation. The princess squirmed furiously in the grip of the two slaves, incensed at this indignity to her royal person - until Anck-su-namun's cool fingers lightly squeezed her delicate, rosy-pink exposed nipple. Nefertiri instantly went still, aware that the other woman could make things very painful for her...trying to ignore the subtle shock of pleasure that went through her body at the concubine's touch.

"Yes, lie still," Anck-su-namun whispered in her princess's ear. She cupped the princess's full young breast in her hand, her slender fingertips teasing and stroking the nipple until it stood stiff and upright.

Nefertiri's body tensed... fighting the pleasure of the other woman's touch, wanting to deny the sensations that the beautiful concubine whom she despised were evoking from her. Fierce anger and shame at being placed in such a position, and humilliation at her own body's involuntary response to Anck-su-namun's touches conflicted with the electric bolts of pleasure that coursed through her body like quicksilver. But so skilled were the concubine's touches that it was a losing battle. Both slim hands reached for Nefertiri's breasts, working their magic over them until both nipples were quivering with delight and the squeals of fear and anger coming under the slave's hand were replaced by gasps of pleasure.

Anck-su-namun bent over the princess and gently kissed each nipple. The captive princess shuddered and moaned in response as her lips and tongue played with the sensitive bud of flesh and pleasure chemicals went flooding through her system. When the concubine lifted her head away, Nefertiri let out a cry of dismay.

"Yes, I can see you are ready, princess," the concubine said, looking down at Nefertiri calmly. The princess's dark eyes were dilated with arousal, her cheeks flushing a delicate pink, nipples thrusting insistently upwards, glistening after the attention given to them by Anck-su-namun's tongue. "A beautiful flower ready and waiting to be plucked."

Her hands went to the waistband of the skirt Nefertiri wore and unfastened the clasp. It fell to the floor.

"Spread her legs," Anck-su-namun instructed the slave, who complied immediately. Nefertiri struggled as her slim ankles were held apart, but only briefly. She was still held between the two huge slaves, their mighty muscles holding her up easily, as though she were as light as a feather. Anck-su-namun quickly slipped beneath one lissom leg and emerged between Nefertiri's open thighs. She inhaled the princess's delicate scent as it wafted to her nostrils - the fresh fragrance of a healthy young woman, mixed with the expensive perfumes of Egyptian royalty and a scent all her own - something deeper, heavier and more exciting. As Anck-su-namun breathed in the princess's musk, already excited from exercising her domination - physical and sexual - over Nefertiri, she felt her own pussy pulse with increasing arousal.

Like most Egyptian noblewomen, Nefertiri had waxed off most of her pubic hair leaving a dark triangle on her pubic mound. The long sleek outer lips were parted, allowing the delicate edges of her inner lips to emerge demurely from between, flushing pink and glistening with moisture. As she drew nearer, she felt the princess breathing hard. She gazed down the long length of Nefertiri's belly and met the princess's eyes. She teased for a moment, refusing their plea, then, caressing the princess's ivory flanks with her hands, she kissed the inside of her thigh, hot against her cool lips.

(to be continued)...

2. Thanks eson72 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

very nice :vcool: very hot