List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "House Party" with Olivia Munn

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "House Party" with Olivia Munn

HOUSE PARTY
    With Olivia Munn
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: I literally just wrote this on a whim after reading one of Munn's twitter entries earlier today. Olivia wrote: "My brother is house-sitting for me right now...If he throws one more orgy I'm disowning him."

It was just after midday when the boys picked me up and announced that we'd be playing cards at John's place. As it turned out he was staying at his sister's place while she was going away for the weekend, giving us an opportunity to screw around and have a place to ourselves for a few days.

Unfortunately for me I hadn't known John for as long as the others, so I hadn't had the privilege of meeting his famous sister Olivia Munn, who by all accounts was a real wildcat who often joked and flirted with her brother's friends.

"Just be glad Olivia is away." Jason remarked from the front seat.

"Yeah," Jimmy chimed in. "Sometimes she gives me blue balls."

The other guys flashed him a look.

"Hey man. Don't let John hear you talk about this sister that way." Zac chuckled. "You know how sensitive he gets about her."

I barely knew John but from the sounds of things I had to sympathise. I too had an attractive sister, so I knew how awkward it could be to have your horny buddies around the house.

With that said we soon arrived to the house and I was immediately impressed. It seemed they certainly weren't hard up for cash. I guess co-hosting a tech show on TV paid much better than I had originally assumed.

A minute later John greeted us at the door but quickly gave us the bad news - explaining that his sister's trip had been postponed at the very last minute and that she was currently upstairs in one of her bad moods.

"She's in one of her shitty moods." he claimed. "Just so you know what you're walking into."

Inside we were then handed a beer and directed towards the back terrace where a poker table was set up. Meanwhile as we got settled in, I could hear footsteps emanating from upstairs and found myself anxious to see what Olivia looked like.

I only had to wait a few minutes before my wish was granted and she finally emerged in "causal" gym attire, which consisted of a pair of tight Lyrca stretch pants and a matching tank top.

"Hey guys." Olivia announced cheerfully as she handed her brother a fresh beer.

As expected everyone replied instantaneously, with all of us openly leering at her sexy little ensemble.

The striking AOTS host simply giggled at our response and helped herself to a drink, while clearly delighted with herself and the effect she apparently had over us.

She was definitely a Grade-A cock tease, and I couldn't help but notice that her thick dark nipples were clearly protruding hard against the thin fabric of her top.

"What. Are you drinking tonight." John berated his sister.

"Yeah. Why not." she snapped back. "It's my house remember."

"Whatever." John huffed before he began to shuffle the cards on the poker table.

While the guys and I began to chastise him, Olivia and I exchanged eye contact for the very first time and if I didn't know any better I could swear there was a mutual attraction there.

As expected it didn't take long for the cocky co-host to speak her mind and ask who I was.

"Err. Who's that?" Olivia interrupted everyone.

With that said I was then officially introduced to the Asian sexpot, but before we could engage in any meaningful conversation she was quickly called away by the phone inside.

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement, but I simply grinned politely as I watched her turn around and shake that sweet little ass of hers back upstairs.

We soon returned to the game at hand and with the addition of alcohol carried on pretty loudly, with John winning the next three rounds.

Fortunately for us this turn of events cheered him up considerably, but hearing this rowdy commotion from upstairs Olivia finally had enough and came down to complain.

"John! Can you keep it down." she insisted. "I know it's the weekend but my neighbors are going to freak."

Although she directed the comment at her brother we all knew she was speaking indirectly at us.

"Sorry sis. I almost forgot." He apologized. "But look at all this cash I've won tonight!"

"Fucking cheat." Jason declared, which sparked off another loud argument between the boys with Olivia rolling her eyes at us.

While they all carried on, I took this opportunity to ask to use the bathroom.

"Sure. Be my guest." Munn offered. "But you better use the one upstairs since someone here clogged the main toilet the other day."

She was referring to her brother again, which naturally caused him to retaliate and they quickly proceeded to argue loudly once again, while I stepped into the house and rushed up stairs to use the bathroom.

There I found myself with a raging boner and thoughts of Olivia. Damn she was sexy, and those breasts...those rock hard nipples. Just. Dayum.

She really was a stunning woman, and while I initially felt guilty about my lustful thoughts towards her I tried to busy my mind and relieved my bladder when I happened to glance across the vanity and spotted some articles of clothing strewn across an empty hamper.

"No fucking way." I heard myself say, as my eyes immediately zeroed in on one garment in particular...a set of black lace panties.

Without thinking I instantly snatched them up off the hamper and brought them up to my face to inhale her scent.

I literally moaned when I detected the strong scent of her pussy on the fabric, and wrapped them around my hard cock and proceeded to stroke my penis.

In fact I was so taken with them that I actually contemplated sticking them in my pocket and taking them home as a keepsake. While I reveled in my good fortune, I suddenly heard a noise in the hallway which startled me out of my reverie.

"Shit!" I cussed, as it suddenly dawned on me just how long I had been in the bathroom.

Panicking, I threw her panties across the room and swiftly zipped up my fly and flushed the toilet, and stepped out of the bathroom and prepared to head down the hall when I noticed a bedroom door was slightly ajar.

Hearing a noise I instinctively peered inside only to find Olivia alone and topless, standing in front of her wardrobe while trying to decide what to wear.

Shocked into silence, I now stood there dumbfounded as I watched her leisurely peel her tight leggings down her long legs to reveal that she was totally naked underneath (no panties whatsoever).

The revelation caused me to gasp out loud, and catching her attention, Munn turned around and covered her breasts with her hands.

"Hey!" she exclaimed in surprise. "What the hell are you doing up here."

"Shit." I barely replied. "Sorry. I was just using the bathroom and I thought I heard a noise."

"Get out of here!" Olivia shouted before she rushed forward to slam the door in my face.

Startled by the affair, I took off for the stairs and stopped halfway for a moment to catch my breath. I couldn't believe I had just seen Olivia Munn in all her naked glory.

The encounter left me half stunned and half elated as I returned back to the poker table only to find the boys still arguing loudly over a heated game.

"Did you find the bathroom." John asked me briefly.

"Err. Yeah. Sure." I replied as I took a seat.

I soon joined the others in another rowdy game, when a few minutes later we all stopped dead in our tracks as Olivia appeared at the door - this time scantily clad in nothing more than a silk robe.

"Jesus! Olivia." John objected as he looked over his shoulder to find his scantily clad sister standing there.

"What the fuck are you doing now." He exclaimed. "Put some clothes on sis."

"Can I talk to you for a minute." she said in a serious tone, as I immediately started to panic.

"Fuck." I thought. "This is about to turn ugly. John's going to flip out when he finds out that I was spying on her sister."

I noticed that as Olivia spoke she went out of her way not to make any direct eye contact with us, specifically me.

I now couldn't help but sweat bullets and nervously squirmed in my seat while I looked around for a way out, in case I had to make a run for it.

In fact I was so wound up that I began to turn red with shame, so much so that one of the guys actually commented on it.

"Hey dude. You okay." Jimmy remarked. "You look a little red. You feeling alright."

Meanwhile John chatted briefly to his sister through the door as the others tried to return to the lively card game.

"Yeah-Yeah. Go ahead John. Run away." Jason accused. "Just because we said you were cheating earlier doesn't mean you have to chicken out entirely."

"It's not about that." He replied.

"Whatever dude." Jason taunted him.

It was then John defended himself as he announced that Olivia was apparently concerned about the shower upstairs, as it seemed to be broken again.

"Well why doesn't she just take a shower downstairs." Zac suggested.

"What. With you animals here." John replied. "Yeah right."

Despite his concerns, the guys continued to whine and to my amusement suggested that while they continue with the game that I get up and take a look at the shower considering I had already lost all my money and was an engineer by trade.

Before John had time to refuse, the others all chimed in and Olivia agreed.

"Sure. Why not. Come on." she sneered as I stood up from the table.

With that said I followed the sexy co-host up the stairs, trying my best not to stare at her legs and swinging butt directly in my face.

"Don't look under my skirt!" she quipped as we made our way up to the second floor.

I found this comment amusing since I had already seen her standing in her birthday suit just a few minutes earlier.

A moment later we arrived to the bathroom where I attempted to lighten the mood with a playful comment, but the sexy starlet wasn't in the mood.

"Aren't you cold in that robe." I snickered at the sight of her stiff nipples pressing through the thin fabric.

"What do you think." she snapped back without looking at me.

Resigned to my fate, I inspected the problem at hand (shower head) but was then taken aback to see Olivia shut the door and lock it behind her before folding her arms over her chest - watching me work.

while watching me work. Grabbing a small footstool to stand on, I took a look at the shower head more intently and started to work on the facet as I tried to make conversation.

"Um. By the way." I said while working on the problem. "Thanks for not saying anything about what happened earlier."

Olivia flashed me a cynical look.

"I feel real guilty about walking in on you like that." I added.

"Yeah. I bet you do." I heard her scoff behind me.

Suddenly, Olivia seemed to wander over to the vanity, and while I concentrated on the job at hand she casually slipped her bathrobe off her shoulders and walked towards me in the shower, naked as the day she was born.

"Whoa! Err. okay."

"I figure since you've already seen me naked today." Olivia quipped. "What's the harm. Am I right."

Despite her actions, I couldn't tell whether or not she was pissed off or flirting with me.

Naturally, one would assume that she was coming onto me as she was totally naked, but the look in her eyes and the tone in her voice told me that she was particularly pissed, and for a moment I wondered if she was setting me up for something sinister.

While I stood there shocked beyond words, Olivia then turned the facet on and proceeded to shower beside me and I rushed to get out of the way of the water.

"Shit. Wait." I gasped as she simply soaked her body and acted like I wasn't even there. "You're fucking crazy."

"You can go now if you like." she teased as she leaned back and let the water douse her long dark hair. "I don't need you anymore."

I briefly glanced down at her butt and hips as she pivoted around allowing me to catch sight of her pussy. To my surprise she was absolutely hairless and her pussy was exquisite.

I was so taken aback by the whole situation, and frustrated beyond belief. I could barely breath much less converse with her or play her little game for that matter. I finally shook my head and turned to leave and let my frustrations be known, as I spoke under my breath.

"You're such a fucking tease."

"Sorry. Did you say something." Olivia remarked as she turned to face me directly, her entire body exposed to my eyes.

Her body was wet and glistening with water which streamed down her back and across her shoulders.

"Nah. I didn't say anything." I replied, while trying not to gawk at her incredible figure.

"You really don't have a clue do you." she chuckled inwardly.

Suddenly the TV host reached out and grabbed me by the collar, pulling me into a passionately kiss.

"Whoa! Wait a second." I tried to explain. "The water! I can't get wet."

As aroused as I was, my only concern at that moment was not to get wet, and in the process get caught red handed fucking Olivia in the shower with her brother and friends downstairs.

"Meh. Who cares." she scoffed as she hungrily kissed my lips and dragged her wet lips down my neck. "I'm wet."

Before I could respond I then watched as she suddenly dropped to her knees before me and fumbled with the zipper of my pants.

"Hurry up. Take these off." she insisted. "I want to suck your cock."

In an instant the "Attack Of The Show" co-host unzipped my pants and took me into her hot, wet mouth.

With little time to waste, I abruptly pulled her up by her arm and motioned for her to stand up and bend her over the basin, to which she keenly complied before I swiftly impaled her from behind.

"Ugh!" We both groaned out loudly. "Yes."

"Mm. Wet enough for you." she teased as I banged Olivia over the sink.

It was just a few moments later that we suddenly heard some commotion in the hallway and both froze with fear as we realized someone was approaching the door.

"Fuck!" I gasped. "This is bad. This is so very, very bad."

"Hey. You guys fix the shower yet."

To my chagrin it was the voice of her brother John. Fortunately for us Olivia was quick on her feet and immediately replied from the other side of the door.

"John. Don't come in here right now!"

"What! Why not." He snapped from the hallway. "What the hell are you doing in there."

"Don't open the door!" she insisted, as we now stood there connected at the waste. "It's a total mess in here right now! You're going to flood the entire hallway!"

"But I can hear the shower." John replied.

Olivia prodded me to respond.

"Err. Yeah! I nearly got it fixed dude!" I announced with my cock still buried in his naked wet sister. "Just give us a minute."

"A minute."

"I just need a few extra minutes and she's done!" I stated, before biting my tongue a moment later to the Freudian slip.

Unfortunately for me this slip up did not go unnoticed and seemed to make Olivia giggle momentarily, which in turn almost caused me to moan out loud as her already tight vaginal muscles involuntarily squeezed around the shaft of my prick.

As we waited for John to respond from behind the door, Olivia playfully wiggled her hips and ground her sweet sex into me, almost causing us both to moan out loud.

"Hey John. What happened to our drinks." We heard the boys complain from downstairs. "Hurry up will ya!"

"Just make sure you do it right!" John finally insisted through the door. "We can't afford to call out another plumber this week."

"Amen to that!" Olivia replied, making me laugh. "Do it right."

Fortunately for us John seemed to accept this lie and we heard him turn around and stomp down the hallway. But this only seemed to embolden Olivia who thrust back hard against me and insisted I fuck her harder and faster.

I immediately responded by giving her dark mane a playful tug, causing her to grunt out loud as I pounded into her.

"Oh! OH! You bastard!" she moaned over her shoulder. "Fuck me!"

"You sly little bitch!" I snarled back at her. "You want to get caught huh."

"Uh-Huh. Fuck yeah. Why not!" she groaned lustfully, "I don't care! I don't care if he catches us fucking right now."

"Yeah. You're a kinky little slut." I moaned back. "You'd like that wouldn't you. You want the guys downstairs to watch you get fucked."

"Oh. Yeah." she grunted. "That's so hot! Make them watch me. Mm."

Gripping her firmly by the hips, I pounded into that sopping wet cunt for several thrusts before I finally erupted deep inside and filled her womb with man juice.

"Oh. Fuck yes!" she sighed as my gooey load dribbled out of her sex.

Filling her womb, I swiftly pulled out and immediately proceeded to readjust my clothes as Olivia simply giggled and went right back to showering.

"You conniving little bitch." I chuckled at her lack of concern. "You really don't care do you."

Olivia simply shrugged as she proceeded to douse her dark hair again.

"Oh well." I added. "At least now I have something to look forward to."

"And what's that." she asked as I stopped to check my appearance in the mirror.

"The next card game."

Suddenly, Olivia spoke matter-of-factly.

"Wait. What makes you think I'll let you fuck me again."

Reaching over I playfully grabbed her ass and grinned. "Sweetheart. You should be so lucky."

2. Thanks stiletto2400, kahveisteyen, , X42 thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't deny this story was really great, no doubt.

On the same token though I've got to agree with the other two as well.