Mornings Glory
With Hayden Panettiere
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, foot, oral
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

From the very first moment I laid eyes on her, I thought she was a downright brat. Hayden Panettiere was by all accounts one hot piece of Hollywood ass, but moreover, she was also a spoiled little bitch.

Right from the get go we immediately took a disliking for one another, and while being introduced through friends at a party we quickly proceeded to take jabs at each other and exchanged smart ass comments.

"Damn it guys. Just get a room!" One of our mutual friends finally quipped. "It's obvious you like each other."

"WHAT!!" Hayden objected. "You have got to be kidding."

"Come on Hayden. You have to admit." Another one of our friends chimed in. "You two would make a great couple."

Hayden simply responded by rolling her eyes. It seemed our dislike for one another thoroughly entertained our friends.

Nevertheless the petite actress and I soon found ourselves alone in the games room, getting to know one another over a competitive game of pool.

To my chagrin Hayden soon won three out of the five games and then insisted I hand over my cell phone as punishment. Before I could respond she then snatched the blackberry from my hand and proceeded to peruse my contacts list.

"Hey. Don't be such a rude little bitch." I told her while she snooped around.

"Oh please." Hayden replied. "Don't be such a pussy!"

I was genuinely shocked by this tone from her and then watched as she entered her own number to the contacts list.

"Here." She offered. "Here's my number. But just don't call me after 10pm okay?"

I simply nodded as she tossed the phone back sexily sauntered out of the room. So much for reading signals I chuckled. If it were up to me I would have wrongly assumed that she utterly despised me, but as it turned out the opposite was true.

With that said I returned to my friends and enjoyed some more drinks. But not more than 24 hours later I lay crashed out on my bed and was awoken by the sound of my cell phone.

"Hey. Get up!" The female voice chirped on the other end of the line. "Are you still asleep?"

"Who the hell is this?" I groaned.

"It's Hayden silly." She snickered. "Get your lazy ass out of bed already...I'm coming over to pick you up!"

"Wait. What?"

While I wiped my eyes and scratched my balls, Hayden claimed she was currently on the highway and just minutes away from my place.

While I laughed and naturally assumed she was only pulling my chain, a few minutes later I suddenly heard her maroon Cheyenne arrive outside.

To be honest I didn't even know how she knew where I lived much less got my number. But as I got up and unlocked the front door, I collapsed back to my bed and realized one of my friends had sold me out - had probably given her directions.

By the time I heard the pint-sized star climb out of her SUV and lock the vehicle behind her I was already groaning with pain from the huge handover and headache I had.

Nevertheless Hayden helped herself inside and appeared to be devoid of any sympathy whatsoever and flipped her sunglasses up into her scalp while she looked around.

"Ugh. What a dump!"

"Thanks." I replied from the bed. "You don't have to sing its praises."

"Come on Matt." she said while standing in my bedroom doorway. "You can't possibly be that hung over? Look at me. I', perfectly fine and drank way more than you did."

"Whatever you say." I replied groggily.

It was only now as she stood there with her hands on her hips that I noticed her outfit, or lack there off. Being hot out, she was casually clad in a single white tee, short-shorts, and high heeled sandals.

"Come on. Rise and shine buddy!" she insisted before she yanked the sheets off my bed, leaving me exposed in nothing but my boxer-briefs and bringing unwanted attention to my morning glory.

"Whoa." she fawned.

"God. Dammit!" I whined. "Hayden!"

"My, my, my." she giggled. "What have we here?"

I instinctively covered my crotch with my hands as she openly ogled my body.

"Seriously." I told her. "I'm not in the mood. Why don't you drop by later when I'm up to it!"

"Don't cover up." she stated bluntly. "You shouldn't be embarrassed about that. After all we're both adults right?"

Just then I brazenly stretched out and yawned on the bed and I noticed her still staring intently at my raging boner.

"Jesus Hayden." I chuckled. "Take a picture next time, it lasts longer."

The actress didn't respond initially and simply blushed a little, her eyes never leaving my crotch.

"Forgive me for stating the obvious." I finally said. "But what the fuck are you doing here?"

I could tell from her reaction that she was not expecting such a tone from me. I doubt she had ever been spoken to like that either.

"What I mean is...its not that I don't appreciate the visit." I explained. "But didn't we just meet like...eight hours ago?"

"Well. Our friends though it would be a good idea if we spent the day together."

"They did?"

"Come on. Get up!" she complained while going over to the window to open the curtains.

"Fark!" I whined more. "What the fuck!"

"Come on." she explained. "I want you to come with me to an audition across town."

While I slowly rose from the bed and attempted to get up, I noticed her wince and groaned with frustration and apparently have something caught in her shoe.

"These damn shoes." Hayden grimaced as she took off her sandals and rubbed her feet.

"Here. Let me see." I said and instructed her to place her foot up on the edge of my bed.

"Hold on." I said as I held her ankle in place. "Poor thing. Those babies just need some attention."

"I don't think so." she snickered. "Besides we don't have time."

"Says who?" I replied. "Don't be so difficult. Let me give them a good once over...a quick massage."

Hayden gave me an inquisitive look.

"Just the feet right?" she asked. "The massage I mean. We can't take too long."

"Sure." I quickly responded, trying to resist the mischievous grin I knew which was about to appear.

With that said I patted the bed and instructed her to lie down and get comfortable.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." she said as she followed my instructions and got comfortable.

While she got comfortable I reached for her feet and pressed my thumbs into the soft tissue of her soles.

"How does that feel?" I asked as I worked up towards the toes.

"Oh. Wow." she moaned lightly surprised. "That does feels good. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all."

I took one foot between both hands, one underneath, the other on top, and slid them the length of her foot.

I took each toe in turn, flexing it, squeezing the fleshy pad underneath and pushing my fingers in between each toe and the next one. Then I went back to caressing the sole with my thumbs, very slowly.

I heard her sigh. I looked up to see Hayden clutching my pillow, her eyes closed, and an approving smile on her lips.

"Like it huh?"

"Uh-huh." she nodded.

I worked her other foot the same way, and spent the next several minutes giving them some much needed extra attention. It was during this time that Hayden ultimately closed her eyes, and I took the opportunity to have a little fun.

With that I pulled her foot over me and set it across my lap carefully and began rubbing her ankle and calf. I used my fingers to knead the muscle on the back of her leg, slowly working my way down to her foot.

I moved my right hand down to her foot and began moving my thumb around the bottom while my fingers wrapped around the top of her foot. There I pushed my thumb into the muscles in her sole and began working it in slow circles. Hayden giggled and flexed her foot.

"Careful." she suddenly cautioned. "I'm really ticklish."

I kept working on her foot and moved slowly towards her little toes. As I reached them, I decided to have a little more fun, so I moved my fingers from the top of her foot to the bottom and slid one finger between each of her toes.

She giggled again but nonetheless cooed with delight. "Hey stop! That tickles."

I massaged each toe then pressed my thumbs firmly into her arches, rubbing them up and down the length of her soles. She laid her head back on the pillow and fully enjoyed my firm touch.

I kept working on her foot but as I did I realized I had a clear view up her skirt, and it was making me lose focus on the task at hand. Hayden's other foot was still lying across my lap.

I had to shift a little as I began to feel myself growing hard under her foot. The move shifted her legs in a way that it now gave me a wide open view of her panties which caused me to gulp.

I looked up to see a very mischievous smile on my face and returned my gaze to her toes. It seemed she knew full well what I was leering at, and didn't seem to mind in the least.

In fact she simply closed her eyes again and I got the impression that she actually encouraged it.

Feeling bold, I decided to get her back by doing the only thing I could think of, and with her eyes still shut, I lowered my lips towards her foot and kissed it gently.

Naturally this action caused her eyes to shoot open immediately, but to my surprise she did not recoil or flinch. On the contrary. She simply smiled and seemed to encourage me to do it again.

"I like that," she said softly, and I happily obliged her and kissed her foot again.

I kissed it again before I playfully kissed and then speared out my tongue at her big toe, gauging her reaction. To my surprise she seemed to be open to it, and now in a very good and relaxed mood.

With that in mind I finally enveloped her big toe with my mouth and licked it momentarily before I quickly moved on to the next one. Hayden giggled out loud and wiggled her toes.

"Mm. I really like that."

"Do you? Interesting." I said.

I couldn't believe my luck as it seemed Hayden was considerably more kinky than I had originally assumed.

"God you're sexy." I said as I continued to gently lick and suck on her sexy little toes.

"Mm. Don't forget that other one." she reminded me.

I happily obliged and she quickly murmured to herself and settled into her pillow just a little bit more. I moved my one hand slowly from her foot to her calf and on up to the inside of her knee.

It made her shiver before I continued on up the back of her thigh. Hayden moaned softly and made a purring sound when I finally moved my hand around the inside of her leg.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" I said, and she simply grinned smugly.

Hayden felt my fingertips brush lightly across the soft skin of her inner thighs, and as I did so, she gently parted her legs slightly while at the same time began to work her foot on me.

The "Heroes" starlet had just been moving her foot around randomly against my body the entire time as I played with her legs, but now she moved it more deliberately and started rubbing the heel directly against my growing erection, through my boxers.

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily as her well pedicured toes lightly brushed against me. Without looking away I reached down and unbuttoned my boxers and stared into her beautiful green eyes as I exposed my manhood.

To her credit Hayden did not flinch and simply dragged her foot along the length of my penis. I stopped for a moment and simply groaned to her touch.

I felt the softness of the bottom of her foot as she began rubbing it along the side of my hard shaft. She started moving her foot rhythmically up and down the length, giving the head a little extra rub every time.

"You've clearly done this before, huh?" I said, and she simply smiled.

Reaching out I then reached through the large gap in her short shorts and ever so gently caressed her panties. There I brushed my hand across her tender mound and she responded by bucking her hips and grinding her sex against my hand.

Staring into her eyes again, I then carefully seized the very edge of her panties, and swallowing hard, began to peel it to the side to expose her sex to me.

"Please...not yet." she moaned.

We both wanted the same thing, but also wanted to prolong the moment, the tease.

Despite her request I found it hard to resist and I finally leaned forward and nuzzled my face into her cut offs and kissed the front of her panties with my lips. Hayden was visibly trembling by this stage and her breathing was shallow.

"Take them off." I instructed, and to my delight she moved slowly, but moved nonetheless.

I then watched as the young beauty peeled her short-shorts off her legs and quickly resumed the previous position. Realizing I had her permission now, I gently kissed the inside of her thighs before I worked my way down to her knee.

There I replaced my lips with my tongue and slowly worked my way back up the length of her legs, licking the inside of her thighs the entire way up to ultimately make contact with her lace underwear again.

"So pretty." I said as I admired her sexy knickers.

There Hayden instinctively parted her smooth toned legs for me further, as I gently blew my breath over her moist sex, causing her to coo.

"When was the last time someone ate this pretty little cunt Hayden?" I asked her bluntly.

The actress simply blushed a little and shrugged her shoulders.

Watching her lick her lips, I finally ran out of patience and ever so carefully took the very edge of her panties between my thumb and forefinger, and slowly peeled the material to one side to expose her sex to me.

It was one of the prettiest little pussies I had ever seen, and it glistened with moist anticipation.

"My god." I let out. "What a pretty little pussy you have."

"Thank you." she smirked seductively.

With that said I wasted no time and finally leaned forward and gave those moist pink folds a sweet appreciative kiss. Hayden simply inhaled sharply and watched me silently, her beautiful face blank yet receptive.

She finally grabbed my head as I followed the crease of her wrinkled labia with my tongue and I slowly delved between them, savoring her inner essence.

She tasted absolutely divine, and in an instant I began licking her sweet slot with great enthusiasm. As I sucked and noisily slurped on her juicy young cunt, she pushed both her feet under my body and found my hard cock with her limbs and trapped it between her insteps.

I immediately began to grind my hips and rub the head of my excited cock blindly against her soles, moaning as I did this. Suddenly a deep warmth overcame the blonde starlet, and her body and her eyes lost focus and rolled into the back of her head.

Her back arched, and her hips flicked wildly, as she shrieked out in orgasmic bliss.

"Oh. NNNGHH YES!" she exclaimed as she grabbed at my head and pulled me ever tighter against her dripping sex.

I hungrily licked and lapped at her seeping cunt juices and watched in wonder as her body twitched involuntarily.

"That was...that was amazing." she panted, her forehead gleaming in a thin sheen of perspiration.

"You're so fucking cute, you know that?" I told her, as she casually lay there with her legs spread wide.

"I can't believe it's taken us this long to meet." she grinned.

It was if her orgasm followed by her soft admission triggered something deep inside me and in turn I suddenly realized that I too was ready to come.

Her feet were still working against my hard cock as I thrust my hips against her soft soles.

"Don't fucking move." I suddenly insisted as I maneuvered to kneel on the bed before her, and quickly manipulated her legs and encased my prick with her limbs.

Swiftly, I snatched her feet and pushed them tightly together and started to piston my cock between them.

"Damn." I breathed as I admired the vision before me, her soft tanned legs spread for my amusement.

"Oh damn. This is hot!" I moaned again. "So fucking hot and kinky."

Truth be told I was just making it up as I went along. Not in a million years did I ever envisage a time where I would fuck a young actresses feet, but there I suddenly was turned on beyond belief, and eagerly fucking her feet.

I thrust like a madman and soaked her feet with pre-cum as my cock-head grew swollen and purple. Even my full balls now slammed into her heels and I was beyond ready to burst.

Hayden could only lie there with a bemused expression on her face as I had my seedy way with her.

"Are you going to come?" she suddenly purred, and I watched as she slowly snaked her hand down her body and attempted to masturbate for me.

"Oh fuck yes!" I gasped at the sheer notion, and she simply grinned slyly.

"Come for me baby." she teased as she then slipped her hand inside her cut offs and panties, and rubbed her sweet twat with her fingers.

"I want to see you shoot that load all over my feet." she insisted.

"Yeah?" I grunted as my movements became jerky.

"Yes! Oh god yes!" she cried as I then watched her bring her fingers up to her mouth, coat them with saliva, before slipping them back between her spread legs and across her slit.

I watched in wonder as her slick fingers made direct contact with her moist cunt, and she massaged her young vagina with an up and down motion, causing her lower lips to stretch and contract, and almost wink at me.

Finally, I erupted.

I came so god damn hard my eyes clamped shut for the first ejaculation. Hayden could feel my load shoot between her feet and splatter across her ankles and legs before utterly ruining the sheets.

I finally finished climaxing and collapsed beside her on the bed.

"That was fucking intense." she giggled, as her feet and legs lay frosted in semen.

"I think you should pop over more often." I grinned.