House Call
With Britney Spears and Allie Sims
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, reluc, anal, oral
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It was just after midday as Britney Spears and her assistant/cousin Allie Sims arrived home, lugging bags of groceries they had picked up at the store.

The ladies had just a few hours before Britney's family would arrive to inspect her new home later that evening, and the troubled starlet was now determined to show her folks that she was in fact once again capable of taking care of herself.

It had been raining for two straight days and the ladies were soaked right through to the bone. As they dumped the bags onto the center island in the kitchen, Britney heard the sound of dripping water followed by a sudden shriek from her assistant.

"Shit. Look at that!" Allie remarked.

"God damn it!" Britney cursed as she looked up and quickly discovered that water was actually leaking from the ceiling.

Panicking, they immediately grabbed the phone and instinctively began to call her mom, when Britney thought better of it and swiftly snatched the phone.

"No, wait!" she stated, "We can't call mom and dad for this."

Instead, Britney insisted that Allie call around for help and fortunately for her, the ladies were finally referred to a local handyman a few minutes later.

"We need help!" was how I was greeted at the front door an hour later.

"Just lead the way lady." I smiled at the cute brunette.

"I'm Allie by the way." she said as we walked. "And you come highly recommended."

"That's good to know." I said as I followed her through the foyer and further into the lavish home.

Inside I was directed to the kitchen and taken aback as I was then introduced to the pop princess herself, Britney Spears.

"Can you fix it!?" she impatiently asked, while clutching one of her children.

"I have to see what's wrong first." I told her, before I took a look around and quickly determined that the issue was most probably a leaking shower from upstairs.

Wasting little time, I immediately went to work as they returned to making final preparations for her families visit later that evening.

"We'll be in the kitchen downstairs if you need anything, OK?" Allie stated.

"Fortunately for you guys." I reassured them. "I might just be able to fix this before your folks arrive tonight."

"If you do." Britney responded. "Then you're officially my new best friend."

"Well, we'll discuss my bonus after I get this fixed." I joked.

While the ladies then went on with their business downstairs, I carried my equipment into the house and started my work.

It was only a few minutes later that I stopped to appreciate my current surroundings as I realized just where I was: I was now in the pop divas inner sanctum, her highly private and dimply lit bedroom.

"I know guys who would literally kill to be in this room right now." I thought to myself, before I returned my attention back to the work at hand.

It was then as I proceeded to clean some pipes that I quickly discovered that I could clearly hear everything the ladies were discussing downstairs in the kitchen directly beneath me, and I was taken aback when I heard Allie bring up my name and ask Britney what she thought of me.

"So, what do you think?" Allie quizzed. "Don't you think he's cute?"

"Allie! He's like a hundred years old."

"What are you talking about?" Allie quipped. "He'd be in his mid to late thirties at the most—and did you see his body?"

"Jesus girl." Britney mocked her. "You need to get laid!"

"Like you can talk." Allie snapped back at her. "When was the last time you had sex?"

There was silence for several moments before Allie continued. "I rest my case."

"Besides." Allie then added. "I like them a little older. Maybe he can teach me something new?"

"You're such a whore sometimes." Britney told her before they both laughed loudly.

A few minutes later I was heavily engrossed in my work when I felt as though someone was watching me. Just as I had suspected, I looked up from my work area to see Allie leering at me from the bathroom door.

"Do you need a hand or something?"

"No thanks." I smiled. "I think I can manage it."

"Would you like a drink or something." she offered. "A coffee, beer?"

"I better not, but thanks for the offer."

Seeing an opportunity I decided to take a chance.

"But if you're really interested. I'd love to share a coffee with you some other time?"

"—really?" she blushed.

"Sure. Why not?" I replied. "Unless of course you're attached or something? Which wouldn't surprise me, you're quite attractive."

I had to laugh as Allie was clearly swooning and blushing at my compliments, and looking over her shoulder, she quickly jotted down her number and handed it to me.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Britney doesn't approve?"

"Yeah." Allie rolled her eyes. "Brit can get like that sometimes. She always wants everything to be all prime-and-proper."

"I hope you're not like that, are you?"

"Who me?" she giggled. "Hell no! I love to party."

"Excellent." I grinned. "I look forward to having a drink with you."

"I look forward to hearing from you too." she flirted.

Just then, we both heard Britney call out to Allie and she quickly rushed back downstairs to see her.

It was then as I happened to glance across the room that something caught my eye. I got up to investigate and sure enough recognize that the garment I was looking at was in fact a pair of panties which were hanging out the side of one of her bedside drawers.

Intrigued, I reached over and pulled the garment out, and in the process opened her underwear drawer.

"Ebay anyone?" I snickered to myself as I riffled through her sexy thongs and panties.

It was there I decided to help myself to a keep sake and I swiftly stuffed two of her underwear into my pocket, choosing to snatch a set of black lace panties and a tiny red bikini thong.

As far as I was concerned, the house call had now paid for itself.

A few hours later, Britney was still in the kitchen paying some bills and lamenting the lack of zeros in her checking account when I suddenly appeared. Looking around the room I noted that her cousin seemed to be gone, while her boys were both sleeping contently in the corner of the room.

"I think my work here is done."

"Oh!" she jumped. "You scared me."

"My apologies." I replied. "By the way, where's your friend run off too?"

"Who Allie? She had to leave, but she'll be back with the folks later tonight."

I smiled as I approached the counter and placed my tool box and work book down.

"So, as long as I'm writing checks for money I don't have." Britney snickered. "How much do I owe you today?"

"Well, I certainly would not want to take money from a damsel in distress, but yeah it was a big job, and expensive too."

"Are those your boys?" I said changing the subject, and while pointing to her sleeping children. "What are their names?"

"Jayden James, and Sean Preston." she beamed. "I just fed them so they're both pooped."

"They're great aren't they?" I replied. "I have three of my own."

"So, anyway." she said changing the topic once again. "How much do I owe you?"

"Well, let me see here."

With that I took out my calculator and added up all the costs, time, labor, and parts.

"Not for nothing, but that was one serious leak you had upstairs." I explained. "And if you had ignored it or let it go for too long, it would have done some serious and permanent damage to the house, much less the kitchen downstairs."

"Uh-huh." she nodded, clearly uninterested in my prognosis.

"I'm just glad you called me when you did." I added. "As I'm totally booked up for the next few weeks."

"So what's the damage, the bill?"

"Well, you're looking at about two, two and half thousand dollars."

"What!" she exclaimed.

"I take it from your reaction you don't have that kind of cash lying around in the house?"

"But you were only here for three hours?" she argued.

"Look, how about we wait for your folks to arrive in a bit, and then they can fix me up?"

"No, no!" she exclaimed. "I want to do this on my own. I don't want daddy to find out about this. Let me just check my wallet."

Britney dashed off to grab her handbag as my eyes fell to her butt and I admired her thick, round rump.

The pop princess had certainly put on some pounds in recently years, but having recently completed her world tour, she was back in great shape if only a little curvier than before.

I grinned to myself as I watched her forage through her large handbag, trying to gather up as much money as she could find. Watching her desperately scavenge for loose change, I finally rolled my eyes.

"Look, never mind." I said as I placed the elastic band around my ledger. "I'll let you do your thing, while I clean up, okay?"

With that I placed the work order on the counter and began to carry my tools back into the truck.

I assumed Britney would continue to look for some cash while I cleaned up the mess upstairs, but when I attempted go back inside a few minutes later, I found the front door locked?

Confused, I knocked on the door for several minutes before I finally watched her silhouette dash down the stairs and answer the door, this time barefoot and scantily clad in just a bathrobe, her long hair wet.

"—Yes?"

"Err. What's going on?" I replied. "Why was the front door locked?"

"I thought you were finished?" she replied, clutching her robe and looking confused. "I thought you said not to worry about it?"

I was taken aback by her comment. She honestly assumed that I had simply decided to let it go and do the job for free.

"Ha!" I let out before I pushed my way passed her at the door and marched into the kitchen to grab my work book.

It seemed she had apparently assumed that I had left, and was preparing to take a shower before her family gathering later.

"You know you really are a piece of work, you know that?"

Britney grinned dumbly, apparently confused as to my sudden displeasure and stood in the kitchen waiting for me to leave. But I had other ideas.

"So did you find my money yet, or what?" I stated.

"What do you mean?" she replied. "I told you, I don't have enough money to pay you right now."

"So what do you expect me to do now, young lady? Just rush off to the next job with my tail between my legs?"

"Jesus." I scoffed. "You celebrities are all the same."

Britney suddenly seemed concerned.

"But—but I thought?"

"Look, I tell you what." I suggested. "Just come up with a thousand bucks, and I'll invoice you the rest and you can pay it later."

"But I don't think I have that much." she said as she wandered over to the counter and looked through her bag again.

"I think I have, maybe four hundred dollars on me?"

"Well, that's a problem." I said, folding my arms and leaning back against the counter top.

We stood there in awkward silence for a few moments as I tried my best not to leer down at her body in the bathrobe and wonder if she was in fact naked underneath.

"Well, I really need to get ready." she hinted, glancing at the time.

"Fine." I quipped. "Pay me, and I'll leave."

"I can't." she replied.

"Well then, get your folks to cover it."

"No, please!" she immediately retort, and I suddenly realized just how adamant she was about keeping them out of it.

"So?" I shrugged. "What now?"

Britney simply shrugged her shoulders and looked at the children who were still lying a sleep on the couch.

"What time do they arrive?" I asked her.

"In about an hour."

Looking at her again, a mischievous thought suddenly crossed my mind.

"Well." I said as I reached out to touch her robe. "I think we need to find some way to help you pay off your debt to me?"

Britney recoiled slightly but did not protest or resist, in fact she just looked at me wide eyed.

"I'm sure you're no stranger to granting favors, right?"

Britney grinned slightly, and looked at her kids again.

"Just relax." I grinned. "They're sound asleep, right?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"How about you open up that robe for me?" I boldly suggested. "I'd really like to see what you're hiding under there."

Britney blushed and seemed to contemplate something for a moment before she slowly moved her hands to the belt and proceeded to untie her robe.

"And then will you leave?" she stated.

"How about we just take it one step at a time." I said as a moment later she untied the robe and opened it for me.

I gulped hard as her beautiful round breasts and incredible nipples were exposed to me for the very first time. To my surprise her nipples were very dark and prominent, and nothing like I had expected.

"Take it off." I insisted, and Britney happily obliged and let her robe fall off her shoulders and pool around her feet.

I actually heard myself gasp as I quickly discovered that Britney was in fact clad in a tiny lace leopard print thong.

Without thinking I instinctively leant forward to touch her tender skin and placed my hands around her luscious hips. In an instant I pulled her into me and kissed her hard on the lips, and to my delight the songstress did not resist and happily reciprocated.

Breaking our embrace, our eyes met and I smiled as an agreement, of sorts, was made. I was looking for her to give me the okay before I raised her chin and kissed her again.

This time however my tongue immediately dove across hers, searching and exploring her mouth for the first time. My hands also went to Britney's breasts, kneading them first, before becoming more insistent.

Her chocolate brown areolas were swollen and I could sense the effect the kisses I lay on her neck were having on her. I couldn't help but tease her incredible nipples with my fingers, pinching and pulling at the thick dark nubs with my thumb and forefinger as I licked and sucked her neck and throat.

"Ugh." she moaned audibly, as I mauled her neck.

I was now practically clawing at her body now, as she simply stood there glaring at her sleeping children while allowing me to have my seedy way with her. It seemed that despite her concerns, she enjoyed the way I molested her.

"We can't take long." she whimpered softly between moans, and I took this comment as consent and permission to go further.

Britney was now groaning and grinding her hips against me, matching my tempo as my fingers brushed across the small of her back and carefully slipped under the waistband of her thong.

"Okay sweetheart." I grinned. "Time to start paying off that debt."

Suddenly, I grabbed her roughly by the arm and swiftly swung her around and pushed her over the counter top and bent her over at the waist.

"I want you here, like this." I growled as I held her firmly in place.

Britney could feel the little hairs on the back of her neck stand up as I reached down and casually peeled her thong over her thick butt and down her stout legs, and leaned against her bare body and placed my mouth right against her ear.

"Hmm, is that better?" I grinned, as I let my hand caress her backside.

"Such a great ass." I cooed into her ear. "Are you shaved baby?"

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" she quipped.

"Hmm I'm guessing you are, right?"

Suddenly something sharp and painful struck her backside and she jumped with surprise as I abruptly spanked her butt with my hand.

*SMACK!*

"Has he lost his fucking mind?" Britney thought to herself. "How dare he spank me! Who does he think he is? Does he know who I am?"

Shocked, Britney attempted to stand up but I had one hand in the middle of her back, holding her down.

Strangely enough, Britney could feel her pussy beginning to tingle at the same time as I spanked her and she was awash with emotions. As it was, she had never been spanked in her entire life, not even as a child as her parents didn't believe in it.

But now here she was, getting man handled by the help?

"What the hell are you doing?" she hissed over her shoulder. "Stop it! I don't like that."

"Stop talking." I replied. "I make the deals here, not you, understand?"

Britney did not answer as I went on.

"I'm in charge here. Is that clear? You've simply got to trust me on this, and go with it."

Once again she did not respond.

"I tell you what, if I'm wrong and you don't enjoy yourself, then you won't owe me a single penny and I will leave you alone." I suggested. "What do you say? Do we have an agreement?"

Britney couldn't straighten out her thoughts. What the hell was she supposed to do?

"Well, what do you say?" I said again as I caressed her soft buttocks with my hand.

Britney was trying to stall, trying to figure out how best to get around her rather lousy choices.

"Okay, fine." she finally relented. "But not here, not in front of my kids."

Just then, the pop-tart felt the sharp pain of another spanking across her butt, which caused her to gasp and jump with fright, and infuriated her.

"Fuck!" she barked back. "Stop doing that! I don't like it!"

I was teasing her now, which I knew wasn't terribly kind but I thought she could use a bit of shaming and humiliation.

She needed to come down off her high horse. I could see that she was beginning to blush again, and figured I had taken this far enough. I finally put my hands on Britney's shoulders and she rebelliously shrugged them off but began to kneel, reluctantly. She soon found herself knelt in front of me and she could see that I was excited.

"Take out my cock, Britney." I ordered. "Don't think about it, just do it."

I then watched as she slowly ran her hands all the way up my legs, spreading her fingers out over my thighs.

To my delight she seemed to intentionally avoid my groin as she made her way up to my belt buckle. There she lifted her head so that her eyes could meet mine, and she slid the leather through the metal clip and then pulled it out.

Britney felt my hand on the back of her head, guiding and grabbing at her hair, teasing and pulling it back. I grinned slyly to myself as I had complete control of her head.

"Open your mouth, sweetie." I told her. "Let me see that tongue."

Britney watched me pull out my cock and push my boxers and jeans down to my thighs. I could see in her eyes that she was suddenly terrified and feeling way out of her element.

"Wait, please. It's been a long time for me." she admitted. "I'm not sure that I can—"

But before she could finish her sentence, the tip of my purple headed cock brushed passed her parted lips and I thrust my hips forward and struck the back of her narrow throat.

"Mmpphhfff!" she muffled with a mouth full of cock.

Britney was gagging as saliva drooled out the sides of her mouth.

"That's it honey, just take it all in." I instructed. "Relax that throat of yours."

Britney tried to compose herself but I just continued to callously bump her gag reflex, causing her to almost vomit each time I did, over and over again.

"God damn!" I exclaimed gleefully. "You got such a nice, tight, little throat baby."

Without wasting any time, I grabbed her by the head and proceeded to fuck her pretty mouth.

There she was, on her knees, in her kitchen, tears streaming down her cheeks and saliva running out of the corners of her mouth as my cock pounded away at her throat. There was nothing she could do except attempt to get me off and bring an end to the entire ordeal.

"Breathe through your nose, not your mouth." I directed. "Try to relax into it. Enjoy it."

Just then, I suddenly stopped what I was doing and I withdrew my spit coated cock from her salivating mouth.

"Good, now stand up and turn around." I ordered, to which she happily obliged.

Wiping her mouth, Britney felt me reach around and latch onto her breasts, finding her nipples with both hands again.

She then began to moan involuntarily as her ass pushed back towards my hard prick, and I continued to fondle and play with her breasts. There I aggressively pulled and twisting those thick dark nipples again, causing a new sensation to shoot up her spine.

"Ugh. Shit." she let out, as I tortured her breasts from behind.

Britney had never had anyone twist and torture her like this, consistently causing such pain.

The pain made her entire vagina begin to secrete her juices, and it began to flow like a faucet being turned on high. I rubbed the end of my gleaming cock against her slippery crevice, reveling in the sensation of her extremely wet crotch.

Clutching her by the hips, I insisted that she move her hips back and forth and rub her twat against the length of my rod. There I began to pump the space between her legs, rubbing and massaging her my cock against her creamy taco, and causing us both to moan to the action.

"Mm yeah, you like that?" I groaned. "Can you feel that, huh? Feels good, huh?"

Britney simply moaned as she continued to wiggle her hips back and forth, rubbing herself over my erection.

Grabbing her neck, I finally turned her face back toward me and kissed her hard on the mouth again, this time exploring mouth with my tongue while roughly squeezing her breasts and manipulating her nipples, twisting, torturing, then soothing, and rubbing them.

"I wish you could feel how amazing your ass feels right now." I whimpered. "God I want to fuck you so bad."

"Yeah?" Britney cooed over her shoulder.

Hearing this admission apparently turned her on.

"I don't care that your boys are sleeping right over there." I stated. "I just want to stick this cock in that tight ass of yours, right now."

"You do?" she whispered seductively.

"Fuck yeah. Would you like that?"

"You really want to fuck me?"

"You have no idea." I said, as I continued to grind my hard cock between her dripping slot.

"Can't you feel that?" I hissed into her ear. "You're so fucking wet right now, Britney. I could so easily just slide my big cock inside you right now."

"Yeah?" she cooed. "Is that what you want? Is that what you want to do to me right now?"

"You know it, baby." I growled. "God I want to fuck you so bad."

As we conversed, our hips picked up the pace and we were now literally humping each other right there in the kitchen. At this point my cock was entirely coated in her essence, and the scent of her dripping cunt was absolutely intoxicating.

"God, I can literally smell how wet you are right now, you sexy little bitch." I almost moaned. "Let me stick it inside. Let me fuck that sweet, sweet ass."

"You really want to fuck my ass, huh?" she purred, and her mere words caused my cock to twitch excitedly between her legs.

"Does that turn you on?" I hissed. "Getting fucked in the ass in front of your boys?"

"Oh god—" Britney moaned, her body trembling.

Britney could feel the head of my cock smear her juices all over her pussy and caboose, and she moaned as it repeatedly rubbed it against her erogenous zones.

"Do you have any idea how fucking hard I am right now?" I told her.

Britney simply cooed softly.

"Fuck it! I've just gotta taste you!" I finally gasped. "I just gotta stick my tongue in that ass of yours."

Britney simply moaned and looked around for something to latch onto, to steady herself as I bent her forward.

There were butterflies in her stomach and she could feel her juices running down her thighs as I moved to kneel behind her and admired the sight of her cunt and butthole.

There I tapped the inside of her legs and motioned for her to open her stance, and spread her legs a little for me. As soon as she did, the scent of her dripping cunt was twofold and she blushed with shame.

"Jesus Christ." I said as I admired the sexy icons exposed sex up close.

I immediately traced my tongue up the back of her thigh and worked my way inside, noting the heat which emanated between her smooth legs.

"Ooh." she sighed as I slowly slithered my way up her body and around her butt.

Britney could feel my hair tickling her reddened ass, my nose close to her sopping wet cunt. She'd never felt so exposed in all her life.

No man had ever been "back there" and never had she felt so debased or so primal. She was frightened by her own reactions, she felt like her body was betraying her to my lewd demands.

My thumb soon found her tiny clit and I began to rub and knead it back and forth, the way that she did at night when she was all alone. My other hand then played with her pussy lips, and I parted her gleaming labia and admired the pink inside.

"Mm—such a pretty little pussy too."

With that, I gently eased two of my digits into her sopping wet cunt, causing her to jump and wince before I slowly proceeded to spear them in and out. Britney could feel how slick she was when my fingers slid in...two, then three digits, effortlessly slipped inside.

"You're so fucking wet!" I said from behind her.

The singer could feel her wetness growing all over, running down between her legs, everything reeked of sex. My mouth was now teasing her, licking up her seeping juices inside her thighs, moaning, telling her how beautiful she was, how delicious, how wet. The pop starlet was struggling not to cry out, and she began to bite her bottom lip.

"Back up a little, baby." I instructed. "Arch you back and stick out that ass towards me. That's it, that's just fine, like that."

Britney now leaned entirely forward and rested her bare chest on the counter as I shifted around so that my head was against the cabinets of the kitchen island, my mouth directly against her sensitive clit which I quickly sucked into my mouth/

"Ugh. Fuck!" she gasped as I sucked her puffy labia's into my mouth, and used my fingers to rub her g-spot.

Her entire boy as now trembling uncontrollably as I hungrily and noisily sucked and slurped at her sopping cunt.

Britney could not mask her excitement any longer as her hips went wild and seemed to have a mind of their own. She was now bucking and riding her hips against my face, trying to get as much of my tongue and mouth into her crotch.

I had my other hand on her ass, pushing her down onto my chin, smothering me, almost. Suddenly, she felt like she was being stretched apart and realized that I was in fact sliding a single finger into her backdoor, that tight little asshole.

This was virgin territory for Britney, and while it was painful, it was also the most exquisite sensation she had ever experienced.

She wanted to tell me to stop but she couldn't speak...too concerned that if she let her guard down she would literally scream out in euphoria and wake her kids. The sounds of her wetness and my fingers fucking her, combined with the sucking of her engorged clit, were a cacophony Britney could not take.

Fortunately I seemed to have the right tempo for both my hand and mouth, and when my finger delved into her tight anus again, Britney had the most intense and prolonged orgasm she had ever experienced.

"Oh shit. Oh shit." she chanted. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cummmm!"

She practically climbed up onto the counter and out of her skin as she came, flooding my mouth and throat with her succulent juices. She couldn't stop from coming, again and again, riding my face and pressing herself into me like an animal on heat.

Britney kept thinking that it was over but each time she began to catch her breath, I would make the smallest movement with my tongue and her legs would start to shake again and her eyes would roll into the back of her head.

At one point, Britney thought she might pass into the next world, and felt paralyzed by the pleasure, her spine went numb and she couldn't move any of her limbs. Finally, I let her be as I slowly withdrew my fingers out of her holes and licked my chops, relishing her sweet nectar.

"Ugh! Thank god!" she gasped appreciatively. "I don't think I could handle much more of that."

But before she had time to finish her sentence, I took the opportunity to stand directly behind her and rubbed my huge cock against her sopping plenge, and pausing just for a moment to take a deep breath, I suddenly thrust forward and buried the head of my meaty cock deep inside her fertile clam.

Britney was still face down on the counter, breathless, virtually lifeless as I entered her from behind. In an instant I lifted one of her knee up onto the counter, so that I could watch my vain-laid shaft slide inch by inch into her sopping sex.

"I've been waiting a very long time for this." I snickered, referring to all those years of watching her grow up and prance about on stage and various music videos.

"What a beautiful little cunt you have, Britney." I hissed. "God you're so fucking wet! So fucking wet!"

"Please—" she moaned breathlessly, her body trembling.

"What, fuck that ass?" I finished her sentence for her. "Is that what you were about to say, huh?"

"—I." she tried to speak but could only manage to moan.

"Yes please!" I snickered. "I'll fuck that sweet ass of yours baby. But all in good time."

Gripping her by her luscious thick hips, I proceeded to thrust into her, pounding her repeatedly from behind and having my fill.

Satisfied, I then reluctantly withdrew from her cunt, and carefully rubbed the bulbous head of my penis against her puckered backdoor. To my delight, she was so wet by this stage that I merely smeared her juices over her butthole before I finally impaled her.

"Oh yeah." I moaned as I buried half my length into her hot, tight ass.

"Now that's more like it—so fucking tight." I groaned as my cock sank inch by inch, further inside her tiny starfish.

"Please—oh god!" she grimaced as she reached back to grip my wrist.

"Open your mouth for me, sweetheart." I said. "I want you to give you something sweet."

Britney opened her mouth without even thinking and my fingers slipped inside, one by one, as I told her to suck them. Without hesitating, Britney sucked them into her mouth and savored her own juices, as I continued to fuck her sweet ass.

"This is what you taste like when you're turned on." I growled from behind her. "Lick those juices off my fingers you fucking whore!"

To my delight Britney hungrily devoured them, which only turned me on further.

"Such a great tight, ass." I moaned. "You like that baby? You like getting fucked in the ass in the middle of the kitchen?"

"Yes!" she replied, and I slapped her thick rump with my free hand, startling her.

"This ass is mine!" I grunted. "This ass belongs to me now, understand?"

"Uh-huh. Ooh!"

"Say it!" I insisted. "I want to hear you say it, Britney."

"This ass, ugh! —is yours!"

With that I abruptly pulled out of her derriere, turned her around swiftly, and wrapped her strong muscular legs around me my hips.

"Hold on sweetie." I said as I held her up with my body, and carried her over into the living room where I dropped her onto another sofa.

There my tongue found her nipples and I latched onto it hard, almost devouring it. Britney's hips lifted up, instinctively, and my hand reached down to caress her sopping wet slit.

"Spread your legs for me." I instructed as I easily lifted her off of my lap and onto the sofa.

Britney nodded and smiled as she spread her legs as wide as she could to accommodate my hand, which soon had three fingers working inside of her again. My pinky now worked its magic in her twitching butthole and she was riding my hand wildly, trying desperately to climax again.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck." she murmured incoherently. "That feels so fucking good!"

"Look at me!" I told her. "Don't you dare close your eyes—I want you to look at me while I get you off."

"Oh god!" she cried, furrowing her brow.

"Come for me, Britney. I want you to come on my hand. C'mon baby, let go for me!"

I placed my mouth on hers, my tongue probing deeply, searching. I had a hand behind her head, holding her close to me, and Britney could feel the passion from my mouth and my fingers inside her.

The pop diva sucked in my breath, and began to cry out aloud again. This time her cries became louder and more urgent and intense as she pumped harder and harder against my hand.

"C'mon on you fucking slut!" I hissed at her. "Come all over my fingers! Squirt all over me! Let the poison out baby!"

Britney was pressing her mouth against mine as my fingers curled up inside her cunt and massage her highly prized g-spot.

Suddenly, she proceeded to buck her hips wildly on the sofa, and I actually felt her pussy contracted around my hand as her pussy suddenly squirted and soaked my wrist and forearm.

"Oh, Jesus-fucking-Christ!" she screamed out involuntarily, no doubt waking the neighbors much less her kids in the next room.

"Oh Yeah! Yeah! That's it baby!" I cheered her on. "That was incredible!"

Without thinking I brought my hand up to my mouth and savored her juices as Britney's arms quickly wrapped around my neck and she urged me to kiss her again.

She began to laugh out loud for the first time since she could remember, a really good laugh, partly ashamed, but mostly just from the sheer bliss of it all. The release, the sexual recklessness of it all and the amazement of having squirted her orgasm all over a complete stranger thrilled her to no end.

Britney finally collapsed utterly spent, lying there naked as the day she was born as I reached for the coffee table and lit up a fresh cigarette for both of us.

"Jesus." she admitted. "I really needed that."

"It's my pleasure, sweetheart."

I then added. "You have my number now, so feel free to call me anytime you need—your pipes cleaned."

Britney giggled. "—definitely."