DISCLAIMER: SIN CITY is property of Frank Miller. This is purely fan fiction. This story is written for non-profit and is all in fun!

SIN CITY
-- NANCY'S NIGHT --

Nancy/Becky
Based on Characters Created By Frank Miller
and the Onscreen Personas of Jessica Alba and Alexis Bledel
unknown author
RATED: NC-17
SPOILERS: Nancy explores her sexuality with the newly arrived Becky on her first night on the streets of Basin City

Nancy was lonely, something she had never expected to happen to herself, especially after finding her own niche in Basin City. She worked nights - most, if not all of them at a local stripclub shaking her thing and revealing all to an always male audience, though she did constantly see Shellie smiling and flirting with her as she danced. During the day, she more often then not slept or found herself talking to the big lugs that tried to take care of her. When she wasn't sleeping, she tried her hardest to not focus her thoughts on Hartigan - he was always in her head after saving her life as a child. But she found herself fighting and trying to reject the thoughts - Hartigan was locked away in jail for protecting her and there wasn't much she could have done to get him out. The letters were enough in the past. Now, it was just time to move on.

Her first thought to clear her mind was to play with her pussy, but in the end she knew she wouldn't be satisfated with that. So she walked around her apartment peeking out the window and watching the street below. People every so often passed and paid her no heed - something that she had actually come to like about Basin City, in fact. She focused on them for a couple of minutes, but watching them slowly became boring. She tapped her first against the windowseal then grabbed her coat.

Before she knew it, she found herself inside her car using her magic touch to start the car and driving around the streets. The streets were packed with people going about their lives. Nothing particularly striking about them, at least as far as Nancy was concerned. Most of them could have passed for types that came through her club. It didn't take long before she found herself within the confines of Old Town.

She knew the stories about Old Town and how the hookers had taken over it. Every so often a guy would come in with a hooker from Old Town and they would just give her a snide look. Nancy, of course, would just shake it off and continue about her dance removing every inch of her clothing until her butt cheeks and her pussy was available to an audience. Most of the men in the audience were cheering and howling when they saw her leave the stage, yet, the hookers from Old Town would just sit there. Shellie would look at them with equal respect. Every so often she find the hookers going down on the guys during one of her dances or playing with one of the guys dicks. Nancy would just shrug it off and focus out. The only trick she had was focusing on Shellie as she walked around in her tight little leather outfit, leather riding her ass cheeks and pushing her tits out of her top. She would lick her lips....then reality would hit.

God, she needed to get laid. It just couldn't be a guy. The only guy...man for her was Hartigan and she knew that wasn't going to happen. She needed to take a chance. Nancy slowed her car down looking right and left on the streets for any girl or woman that struck her eye, but there was no one that really struck here as a possible thrill. In the back of her mind, she wanted a blonde like Shellie, but she knew there was only one Shellie and she wasn't out her. So she continued to drive through the streets, passing every alley she could possibly pass until her eyes caught sight of a girl decked out in leather. Yum, Nancy thought as she caught sight of the raven haired girl's ass.

Her two well rounded cheeks danced as she moved forward pushing her leather jacket up but not stirring it -- a tight little ass all together. Nancy slowed the car down even more as she got closer to the girl. She had two decisions - she could turn around now, go back and finger herself or she could pay to spend the night with the girl letting her play with her pussy and then pleasuring the girl back. The first option was running through her mind pretty heavily...

"You need something?" the raven haired girl asked with the most striking blue eyes.

"Yeah, I need an itch that I can't scratch," Nancy returned flirting without even realizing it.

"What kind of itch?" the girl asked letting her accent take over.

"My kitty needs some pleasure," Nancy replied still attempting to subtle.

"Need anything else?" the girl said accent taking dominance.

"The twins need to be played with and...my ass needs a spanking," Nancy said stumbling. The raven haired girl stopped for a second and looked up.

"You're lucky this is my first time...your innuedo was amatuerish," the raven haired girl returned. "Name's Becky."

"Nancy," said unlocking the door.

"One other question before you take me anywhere," Becky asked, pushing her hair back. "Do you want to get down on me?" Nancy looked Becky over, black leather chaps attached to her legs holding tightly probably helping push her ass cheeks out, and small perfectly rounded tits covered by a necklace of various different icons - a cross standing out.

"Becky, you see this is my first time to...I'll pay for a days worth with you, so I might get down on you...I might not," Nancy said, driving the car carefully back to her apartment.

"Sounds like you want to," Becky said, sliding carefully over to Nancy.

"I don't know," Nancy said. Becky slid over closer until she was close enough to snuggle with Nancy. Nancy looked a bit stunned at first, but Becky slid her hand down Nancy's leg and began to rub it. "If you please, wait until we get to my place."

"That's fine," Becky said continuing to rub her right leg.

Before they knew it, they found their way to Nancy's apartment. Nancy opened her door and Becky found herself stumbling in.

"You've got a nice place," Becky said as Nancy walked by her.

"Thanks, just follow me to the bedroom," Nancy said grabbing onto Becky's hand dragging her like a little girl.

"Coming," Becky said being pulled forward.

Nancy's bedroom was pretty bare. She had plain white bed clothes and nothing truly striking.

"Get naked," Nancy demanded. "I want us to watch each other."

Nancy removed her t-shirt revealing her well rounded tits - why she opted not to wear a bra tonight was beyond her. Becky stood there watching and drooled at the beautiful shape of the tits that Nancy had. Nancy nodded and Becky removed hers as well, taking off her leather jacket, a leather bra, until her little tits were visible. Nancy moved forward and kissed her hard on the lips. It was sudden and it jolted Becky. Without any effort, she let her lips return the favor and just responded. She didn't want to but went about it. Her hands quickly found her way onto Nancy's tits where she begin to squeeze and play with her nipples. Nancy began to return the favor and the two continued to kiss each other for what seemed like hours. Before they knew, Nancy was sucking and biting on Becky's nipples. Becky moaned and howled then pushed Nancy back so they could do the same to one another. It happened to quickly for either woman to comprehend.

Nancy's hands ran down Becky's ass causing her to howl and Becky followed her duplicating Nancy's movements and Nancy howled back. Nancy and Becky followed each other's steps removing each other pants and carefully the two let their right hands enter each other's pussies. Once more the two moaned on the same beats. Both were getting wetter and wetter.

With a quick move, the two found themselves on opposite ends of the floor ending one another out, both playing each other's asses and howling. Becky engulfed Nancy's pussy and Nancy engulfed Becky's lapping it into her mouth until they were both dry. For the next couple of hours, the two repeated the process until they were both well worn out and tired in bed. Nancy held Becky tightly and whispered into her ear: "Thank you."

NANCY/SHELLIE -- INTERLUDE -- OR HOW NANCY AND SHELLIE ENJOYED TIME TOGETHER

Shellie ripped her top off revealing her well rounded tits and already hard nipples. Nancy moved forward and kissed Shellie hard, grabbed tightly to Shellie's ass, squeezing her two tight cheeks together, making her howl slightly. The howl made Nancy wet and she wasn't going to stop. Nancy moved her mouth down onto Shellie's tits, sucking and pulling on her nipples making her rock.

Shellie howled again, Nancy pulled her tightly and Shellie could only moan back. Shellie moved her hands over Nancy's top and feeling her leather englossed top, but her hands found their way back to the back and the top came flying off. Shellie lifted Nancy's head back up and kissed Nancy hard on the face.

Nancy pulled back, but Shellie was already sucking on Nancy's nipples. Nancy screamed, no doubt alerting everyone in the club to their activities but Shellie just continued. Shellie spanked Nancy's ass and Nancy just shifted forward toying with Shellie's nipples. As Shellie sucked on Nancy's nipples, she let her hands run down the fine curves of Nancy's ass, running them in and out of her cheeks and carefully passing her pussy -- noticing that her panties were already wet.

Shellie removed the chaps and began pulling down the panties, but Nancy moved on her kissing her hard, Nancy removed her panties as she was doing every move, and Nancy kissed every inch of Shellie's body. Shellie rocked and Nancy moved her hands over every inch of skin she saw, her lips followed the pattern until she found herself pulling off the skin tight leather panties making those famous ass cheeks of hers visible.

Nancy turned around allowing the two to eat each other out. Nancy dug into Shellie and Shellie dug into Nancy causing both of them to howl. Nancy was the first to unleash a flood into Shellie's mouth -- Shellie really got her HOT! and Shellie soon followed -- apparently the same rule applied for her as well.

Shellie spanked Nancy's ass, licking it and sucking it on. "Nice ass," Shellie said, continuing to play with her asshole. She let her tongue get into that groove and before she knew it Nancy was groaning again. Nancy tried to follow-up but Shellie's tongue was working it's way through it's loops, jumping back and forth between her asshole and her pussy. Nancy howled and howled, unleashed her nectar onto Shellie, but Shellie wouldn't let up. She just kept at it and seemed to truly be enjoying Nancy's ass and pussy. Nancy rocked with the flow of Shellie's tongue until the floods themselves were entirely unleashed -- under the heat of it, Shellie was collapsing and enjoying every second of it.

Nancy collapsed on Shellie, but as she did Shellie's tongue continued to play with her pussy and Nancy began howling again. (She was going to be in for a long night.)