List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Pool Hall Bet" with Miranda Kerr

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Pool Hall Bet" with Miranda Kerr

Pool Hall Bet
    With Miranda Kerr
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, relec, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

It was a startling yet amusing turn of events which set off one of the most memorable days of my entire life. It all began the day Orlanda dropped by my place with his supermodel girlfriend Miranda Kerr, and insisted we go grab a drink over a game of pool.

There we caught up on recent events and enjoyed several games of snooker before the alcohol began to take effect and we proceeded to make various dares and bets.

"Come on Bloom." I snickered. "Admit it. I've kicked your ass yet again."

To my amusement the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star had essentially bet the farm and lost dismally with my final pocket of the black snooker ball in the corner pocket. In fact I think it took him an extra moment to stop and realize just what had happened.

Not only had he squandered $5000 dollars, but more importantly he had lost his girlfriend to my perverted pleasures. Despite myself I let out a victorious howl and jumped euphorically as my opponent dropped his head in shame.

"Orlando!" Miranda suddenly snapped, glaring at her boyfriend with daggers in her eyes. "You said you couldn't lose."

"Fuck." He hissed before throwing his pool cue across the table. "It was an impossible shot! I can't believe he made it."

"Oh. I can." I grinned. "And I can't wait to collect my prize: a blow job I believe?"

"Bollocks!" He countered. "The deal it off!"

"Oh, no my friend." I replied. "We made a deal. I expect you to pay up."

As Miranda and Orlando looked at each other I went on.

"After all. Everyone including Miranda agreed. There was a lot of money on the table and now I want what's owed."

Miranda's face was contorted in a look of absolute horror as I moved towards her.

"Come on mate." The actor pleaded. "I'll pay you double what you bet. She's just not ready for that."

"She's not ready?" I replied sarcastically. "Or you're not ready?"

Orlando clenched his fist in anger as he placed his arm around his aussie girlfriend. Unfortunately for him Miranda was still noticeably upset about the entire affair and didn't reciprocate, and simply sat there with her arms folded across her chest.

"Hey. Don't worry." I teased. "I'll be gentle I promise."

Orlando knew there would be no way of backing out, especially since I had won fair and square and now had my heart set on something. Resigned to his fate he cast his girlfriend an apologetic look and actually attempted to talk her into it.

"Wait. What?" She said, her voice softening. "You're not going to actually let this happen are you?"

The actor simply shrugged and tried to keep his eyes away from my pretentious grin.

"I don't know what else to do." He explained. "You saw what happened. He won fair and square."

It looked as though Miranda was about to cry when her boyfriend attempted to hug her.

"Get your hands off me!" She snapped, as I took this opportunity to wander over to a nearby table and help myself to a stiff drink.

"So are you two lovebirds done yet?" I commented a minute later. "Because the sooner you're done the quicker we can close this deal."

With that said I reached down and grabbed Miranda by the hand and was surprised to see that she didn't resist. In fact I suddenly got the impression that the leggy model was eager to go along if only to spite him.

"So what do you say." I stated confidently. "Shall we get this show on the road?"

The Sydney based model cast her boyfriend one last look before answering for him.

"Fuck it!" She replied in her aussie accent. "Let's do this."

"Miranda. Wait!" Orlando tried to chime in.

"No." Kerr interrupted. "You deserve this. Come on. Let's get this over and done with."

"You heard the lady." I chuckled, as Miranda now led the way.

"Take a seat there buddy." I remarked back at Orlanda. "This shouldn't take too long."

"Where are you going." He whined. "Miranda?"

"We'll just be over here (bathroom) for a minute." Kerr claimed. "I think it's as good a place than any don't you?"

"But..."

"Or would you rather we do this out in the open here?" She posed which suddenly made more sense.

To my amusement Orlando seemed to be under her thumb and now took a seat and enjoyed his drink while Miranda and I casually wandered into the empty bathroom.

It seemed the Victoria's Secret model was clearly disgusted with her boyfriend for placing her in such a perilous situation and judging by her attitude it wasn't the first time.

"Don't worry." I reassured her. "I'm not going to try anything weird in here. Just fuck with your boyfriends head a little."

Inside Miranda shut the door behind us before she turned to face me. God she was beautiful, even more so up close.

"Wow. I gotta tell ya." I admitted. "I'm kind of surprised that he actually went along with that."

Miranda was still clearly annoyed by this and with trembling hands she reached over and proceeded to undo by belt.

"Yeah well... fuck him." she quipped under her breath. "He deserves this."

"Wait." I gasped. "What do you mean. What are you doing?"

"Obviously you were just kidding right." she replied. "Even I knew you were just being a smart-ass."

"Yeah I know." I chuckled. "I initially just said it to get a rise out of him but he didn't seem to catch on."

"I guess it's our dry aussie humor." Miranda added. "People just don't get it. They don't understand when we're being sarcastic."

"Yeah. Which is always."

As Miranda and I conversed she continued to fiddle with my clothes as I suddenly felt a pang of guilt rush through my body and without thinking I snatched her hands and stopped her.

"Wait." I objected, to which the blue eyed angel simply looked over at me expectantly.

"Honestly." I admitted. "As much as I'd like this you really don't have to do it. I was just saying all that crap to piss him off."

Miranda simply looked back at me expressionless.

"In fact." I added. "I think just the mental torture alone is more than enough punishment don't you?"

"Yeah well maybe for you." she said as she continued with her actions. "But how do you think I feel?"

"Sorry?"

"My boyfriend just sold me out over a game of pool like some kind of cheap-ass whore."

"You're not a whore Miranda." I reassured her. "Far from it. In fact I think you're absolutely beautiful."

For a mere moment the aussie supermodel blushed and flashed me those famous dimples.

"Still. I want that son of a bitch to pay for what he just put me though." she insisted. "He fucking humiliated me."

"So what did you have in mind."

To my surprise the model grinned. "Let's fuck."

I was literally rendered speechless.

"I. Um. Err."

"Better yet. You wanna have some real fun?" she teased. "I want to give you something I've never given him."

"And what would that be?"

"My ass."

For a moment there I thought I was actually going to pass out. The entire thing was just so surreal. One minute we were teasing her boyfriend with the notion of a blow job and now she was offering to let me actually fuck her in the ass?

"Well?" she grinned playfully as she proceeded to unbutton her pants. "You interested or not?"

Truth be told I could barely respond.

"Hey. If you don't want to I don't care." she claimed. "Either way I'm getting my rocks off with someone so it may as well be you."

"Wow." I thought. "Did she really mean that?"

"Well?" she repeated the question, to which I simply nodded my consent.

To be clear it wasn't like I was refusing to take her sweet 27-year-old ass, but more nervousness on my behalf about actually being able to perform the act correctly and get her off in the process.

"Here. Help me out of my pants." she said, as I reached down and ran my fingers over her hips and butt.

"Crikey!" I let out as I realized I was about to fuck a world famous supermodel.

"I can't believe he's never fucked you in the ass before." I rambled on. "I don't think I could help myself if you were my girlfriend."

"Hell. If you were mine." I added. "I'd have my tongue buried in that butt 24/7."

"Yeah. I wish." she quipped as she slipped her shorts and thong panties down her legs in one swift action.

Thinking quickly I spat on my hand and slathered spit all along mt meat stick and proceeded to absentmindedly stoke my cock to the phenomenal scene before me.

Noting his Miranda giggled, "Hmm. You're an eager one huh."

Nodding my head furiously, I reached over and directed her to turn around so I could admire her flawless ass more intently.

"Turn around and bend over for me." I insisted. "Let me see that world famous ass."

"Oh yeah?" Miranda giggled. "You like my ass eh?"

As she turned around and leaned over, I slobbered some of my own saliva all over her tight little starfish which caused her to jump at the contact.

"Oh." she gasped. "That feels weird"

"Huh?"

"Tickles. That's all." she claimed.

I carefully rubbed my fat thumb against her puckered little bunghole before I let it carefully pop between her rigid sphincter muscle.

"Oh. Wow." she grunted through the mirror.

"How's that feel."

"You know you don't have to be so gently." she said through the reflection. "I've played with my ass before ya'know."

"I thought you just said..."

"Look. Just because Orlanda hasn't fucked my ass." Miranda claimed. "Doesn't mean others haven't."

We exchanged a knowing smile through the mirror as I continued to probe and explore her tight backdoor with my thumb.

"Besides." she added. "I probably jam my vibrator up there at least twice a week."

As you can imagine the mere notion alone turned me on to no end and I probed around for several more moments before I finally withdrew my finger and took a hold of my thick shiny cock.

Without any further ado I stepped forward and rubbed the head of my bell-end up and down Miranda's splendid butt crack, coming to rest at the tiny entrance of her puckered hole.

Through the mirror I noticed that she had closed her eyes and was biting her bottom lip as she braced herself for what was about to come.

I carefully pressed my swollen head against her precious rosebud and slowly thrust forward—impaling her gently. Miranda reached back and gripped one butt cheek tightly as her tiny pink hole began to stretch to accommodate my invading length.

The grimacing look of concentration on her face soon turned to one of extreme pleasure as her searing hot chamber proceeded to give way and slowly swallowed and enveloped my thick penis.

"Ugh. God." Miranda cringed through gritted teeth as she felt her backdoor being violated by a real cock for the first time in years.

I smirked smugly to myself as I impaled the leggy harlot and placed a hand on her lower back and caressed those lovely two indentations above her flawless backside.

"Fuck. God damn." I whimpered in aussie slang. "I've been dreaming about fuckin' this ass like forever."

Leaning forward a little I fed more of my meat into her derriere which elicited more noise from Miranda's tightly pursed mouth. Her entire body trembled as she let go of her buttocks and buried her face into the sink, muffling her painful groans.

"Oh. Yes. Fuck." she hissed as I instinctively slapped her backside with my hand and proceeded to pick up the pace.

Groaning with delight I took the opportunity to reach under and fondle her pert breasts. My hips were now pressed firmly against her luscious backside with my cock implanted firmly inside her shitter.

"Where's my dick Miranda." I smirked while giving her firm ass another slap. "Tell me where my dick is."

Miranda raised her head as if confused before receiving another slap.

"OUCH!!" she exclaimed.

"Tell me!"

"It's in..." she whimpered breathlessly. "It's in my ass!"

"Tell me you like it."

"I...I like it." she stammered as she slowly grew accustomed to the sensation. "I fucking love it in my ass. Fuck me."

The models words cut me like a knife as I slowly began to withdraw, only to thrust forward again and pound into that wondrous butt more intently.

The leggy runway model could only inhale sharply and toss her head back as I ravaged that tiny hole. Giving her butt another slap for good measure caused her to moan out loud—loud enough for Orlando to hear.

It was at this point that I was almost certain that Orlando realized what we were doing and I wondered just how he would respond.

"Ugh!! Fuck." she squealed as she suddenly felt my balls slap firmly against her hairless mound.

"Oh Shit. Your balls!" she cried out.

"Yeah?" I moaned back.

"They're hitting my fucking clit!"

"Oh shit. Sorry." I panted back, only to hear her encourage me.

"No! Don't stop." she whined. "Keep going. I like it."

"Take it!" I suddenly yelled at her. "Take that hard cock in your ass Miranda. Take it you sexy little slut!"

"OH. GOD!" she cried. "FASTERRR! YOU'RE HITTING MY C-L-L-L-L-I-T-T!!"

I grinned smugly to myself as I pulled my cock all the way out only to slam it back into her tight little bunghole.

With each and every thrust her petite body lurched forward and a quiet groan escaped her lips as I filled her completely. I felt utterly invincible at that moment as I keenly butt-fucked the Australian beauty in the pool hall bathroom.

"God your ass looks good with a cock stuffed inside it." I hissed from behind her.

The Victoria's Secret model let out a long drawn out moan as I began to pick up the pace yet again.

My breathing was labored and I could see beads of sweat forming on her body. Noting this I soon realized that she was close to climax and I wasn't far behind her either.

"Ugh. Ugh. OMG!!" Miranda's voice resonated as her ass repeatedly swallowed up my slick cock.

"Oh fuck." I finally shouted. "Here it comes!!"

A moment later every muscle in my body tensed as I finally erupted. I dug my fingers into her slender hips and held her tight as I filled her hot caboose with goo.

The "David Jones" spokeswoman squealed with glee and her eyes fluttered into the back of her head while her mouth opened wide as though she was trying to cry out but no sound came out.

She simply shuddered as I came deep inside her tight little ass and offered her a few more thrusts before slowly pulling out. My spent cock slipped free with a wet pop before a small rivulet of jizz trickle out of her ravaged hole.

My face was glowing with intense pride and satisfaction as I stepped back to pull up my pants and admire my handy work. I couldn't believe I had just ass-fucked Miranda Kerr.

"You know. You still owe me a blowjob." I joked as I watched the striking brunette grab some toilet paper and clean up the mess.

"Yeah right." she chuckled. "Maybe next time."

"So I assume as far as Orlando is concerned you only blew me right?"

Miranda nodded before she checked her appearance in the mirror and opened the door and strutted her way over to her famous boyfriend.

"Well. Is it done?" Orlando asked as he embraced the future mother of his children.

"Absolutely." Miranda replied before kissing me sweetly on the lips.

"Jesus those two have a strange relationship." I chuckled to myself. "But who cares. At least I got to fuck that sweet aussie ass."

2. Thanks harley, assman118, , Wes, Rapture99, shamps33, sid9764_c, graphic, K3V1N2K5, X42 thanked for this post
    Likes harley, assman118, liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

amazing story once again! I love Miranda Kerr :inlove:

4. Thanks , TPG, graphic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome!. Definatly need more Miranda Kerr stories!

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes clarky1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I started it thinking it'd be a good read. By the time I was only half way through it was already flat out great. Truly well done TPG. loved it.

8. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

mate that was an awesome story,absolutely loved it!

10. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes liked this post