List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Band Slammed!" with Vanessa Hudgens and Alyson Michalka

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Band Slammed!" with Vanessa Hudgens and Alyson Michalka

Band Slammed!
    With Vanessa Hudgens and Alyson Michalka
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFF, blowjob, drugs, rim, voy, mast
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Truth be told I wasn't actually expecting to have a particularly exciting evening that night, as I attended the Hollywood premiere of "Bandslam" a film I had incidentally helped finance. Fact was I had attended a handful of similar events in previous weeks and was almost always disappointed. In fact I usually found such affairs overhyped and indulgent. Nevertheless, I decided to go with my gut and joined the cast and crew to the unofficial after party across town, and soon found myself standing by the end of the bar admiring one of the leading ladies from the film, actress Alyson Michalka.

Frankly I knew very little about the Alyson, but now found myself intrigued. There, I couldn't help but gawk at the leggy blonde and marvel at her revealing outfit which featured several revealing panels and two huge lace slits up the length of her legs, completely exposing her thighs and almost revealing her hips. Watching her, I had to salute her courage. It was a brave choice even for someone as obviously fit and in shape as she was. Just then, as I stood there openly ogling the sexy starlet, I suddenly heard a soft female voice from behind me.

"Are you enjoying yourself there?"

Startled, I immediately looked over my shoulder to find myself face to face with the other leading lady from the film, actress Vanessa Hudgens. Standing at just five-foot-three, the athletic actress was an absolute knockout and looked dressed to impress, scantily clad in a sexy little cream colored strapless number which she complimented with matching open heeled stilettos. She was every bit the "up and coming" Hollywood actress I had expected, and although we had never actually been formally introduced, we both knew of each other.

"As far as I'm concerned I paid for that dress." I snickered, before taking a swig from my glass.

Naturally I was kidding, but I always enjoyed shocking people with my outrageous remarks.

"So I guess you assume you're entitled to what's under that dress too, huh?" Vanessa quipped.

Pausing for a moment, I looked back at her to gauge the expression on her face, and found her smiling slyly at me.

"Wait, shouldn't you be out there mingling and flirting with the press or something?" I joked. "You know, promoting this film?"

"I'm just taking a break." she replied, as I quickly discovered that she too was quite the pistol; cocky, confident, and not afraid to speak her mind.

"You're Vanessa, right?" I added, as I snatched two fresh glasses of champagne from a passing attendant and offered her a drink.

Vanessa happily accepted and we briefly toasted to the film's success before we enjoyed our drinks over some conversation.

"So I noticed the way you were looking at my co-star earlier?" Vanessa grinned. "She's quite the looker, isn't she?"

"As are you, young lady." I added. "You both look amazing tonight."

To my surprise this comment seemed to make her blush a little, and I couldn't believe how sweet she suddenly seemed. It appeared Hudgens could turn her innocent charms on and off at a moment's notice and I was very much impressed.

"Can I ask you something?" I then inquired. "Are you eighteen yet?"

"Actually, I just turned twenty." she beamed, apparently catching on to what I was implying.

"Good, just checking."

We both laughed as we flashed each other a knowing look and helped ourselves to another mouthful of alcohol.

"By the way, I think Alyson is just a few months younger than me." she added, "Just in case you were wondering?"

"That's good to know," I said as I returned her smile. "Very good to know."

"Would you like to meet her?"

With that said, I then watched as Vanessa politely excused herself and sauntered over to chat to her blonde friend, and almost immediately my eyes fell to Vanessa's incredible legs and I couldn't believe how remarkably toned and muscular they were, not to mention how great she looked in that dress. She was definitely one hot piece of ass, and she damn well knew it too. There I watched as the ladies chatted to themselves for a minute before Vanessa finally convinced Alyson to stop what she was doing and come over and say hello.

"Matt, I'd like to introduce you to Alyson Michalka." she announced, as Alyson and I shook hands.

Her hands were cold and clammy. She was definitely nervous and agitated about something.

"I must say, you look absolutely incredible tonight." I complimented her. "You both do."

"Thanks," Aly blushed, before the girls exchanged knowing glances and began to giggle to themselves.

"Am I missing something?"

The eldest Michalka sister then confessed how she had apparently had some issues with her outfit all evening. According to her, it seemed she was unaware that her dress was so revealing and she was concerned about how the photos from the red carpet would turn out as she wasn't wearing any underwear. Hearing this, I almost choked on my drink and did a double take.

"Oh? What do you mean? No bra?" I quizzed as she and Vanessa snickered some more.

"No, I mean nothing. Nothing at all!" she replied with a wink.

The mere notion gave me instant wood, especially since her entire ass was almost hanging out the back of the dress. Nevertheless, the ladies giggled some more as Alyson actually entertained the idea of leaving the party to go home and change into another outfit.

"Don't you dare!" I insisted. "You look absolutely breathtaking tonight. Don't change a thing."

It was then Vanessa took my lead and handed her anxious friend a glass of bubbly and insisted that she have a drink with us to calm her nerves.

"That's OK, I don't drink." The blonde actress claimed, to which Vanessa insisted.

"Well shucks, neither do I!" she maintained. "Not until tonight. Here take it!"

Not wanting to offend, Alyson reluctantly accepted the Champagne Flute and the three of us stood around laughing and enjoying some more conversation.

"God it's boring here tonight," I overheard Vanessa complain. "I was really expecting a bigger turn out."

"Yep, I kind of expected that." I admitted. "These things rarely turn out the way you hope."

Just then, Vanessa glanced over her shoulder and with a cunning grin on her face suggested that we leave the event and hit up one of the more notorious hot spots in town.

"What?" Alyson scoffed, clearly a little intoxicated already. "We can't do that!"

"Oh really? Why not?" Vanessa replied, "Who's going to stop us?"

I simply shrugged my shoulders, agreeing with her.

"Besides," Alyson disputed, "Even if we wanted to, we don't have a ride."

"That's err, not entirely true." I chimed in, and mentioned the fact that I happened to have a limousine waiting outside.

Almost immediately this comment seemed to intrigue Alyson, who then perked up and proceeded to ask me several questions about who I was and exactly what I did. Her sudden interest in me caused Vanessa and I to laugh and in the process Hudgens almost dribbled champagne all over herself and down her cleavage.

"OK! I think you've had quite enough young lady." I said as I attempted to take her glass away, but Vanessa playfully pouted and refused to concede.

"Hey, get your own damn drink!" she protested a little too loudly.

Suddenly the three of us were in danger of making a scene. Truthfully, we were all pretty lit at this point in time and were already talking and carrying on loudly. In the meanwhile I then attempted to clarify to Alyson who I was and what I did, explaining to her that I was in fact a Hollywood producer, who had incidentally financed the last two films she had been featured in.

"Are you serious?" Alyson gasped. "But you look so young?"

This flirtatious remark made Vanessa giggle even louder and finally double over in laughter, as Alyson then attempted to explain herself.

"No, what I mean is...the producers I usually met are all really old and gross!"

"Alyson!" Vanessa exclaimed, as her drunk friend repeatedly put her foot in her mouth.

We all laughed once again. We were all clearly drunk and having a great time as I then reminded the ladies that I was more than prepared to leave the party if they were willing to do so, and Vanessa was more than eager.

"Hell yeah!" she exclaimed. "Let's do it!"

"Hmm, I dunno?" Alyson suddenly pondered, causing her co-star to roll her eyes.

It apparently wasn't the first time Alyson had put the kibosh on something fun. The "78Violet" singer then went on to explain how she was concerned about insulting the guests by leaving, and announced that she at least needed to inform her sister and friends that we were going. It was then, just as Alyson turned to look for her friends that I turned to Vanessa and mumbled, "Sister? Really?" Vanessa responded by playfully nudging me in the arm.

"Stop it." she smiled. "Don't even think about it, buddy."

"Trust me," she then added. "You've already got your hands full with us two."

"Is that right?" I grinned.

"Well, I guess we'll just see how we go?" Vanessa teased before she downed the rest of her glass.

Looking around the room, she then did something that absolutely took my breath away and leaned into my ear and ask me if I had any coke. Startled for a moment, I was delighted to learn that the onetime Disney star also indulged in nose candy as I did, and the evening suddenly seemed to look very promising.

"Why you cheeky little devil." I joked with her, making her giggle. "I guess you're not as innocent as I assumed?"

"Who me? Innocent?" Vanessa scoffed, "Yeah right. Honey, I'm way kinkier than you know."

"Hmm...well I guess we'll just see how we go?" I cheekily repeated her previous comment, making her smile.

"I like you." she added.

"But what about your friend?" I then inquired. "Does she like to party as well?"

"I don't think so," Vanessa claimed. "Aly is kind of straight, but hopefully we can change that tonight?"

"I'm game if you are?"

A moment later we watched as Alyson said her final goodbyes to family and friends, and it was there that I was granted my first glance of her sister, Amanda. Despite being across the room, I could tell that she too was a gorgeous young creature, and I made a mental note to look her up at a later date. In the meanwhile, Alyson sexily sauntered across the room and wandered back to our position by the bar, and announced that she was ready to leave. With that settled the three of us swiftly ducked out through a side exit and quickly climbed into my waiting limo. Almost immediately Vanessa and I chuckled as we heard Alyson fawn over the extravagance.

"Oh wow! You even have a phone in here?"

She was obviously drunk, and easily impressed. I then pressed on the intercom and instructed the driver to take us in the direction of Malibu, as there was a private party which I had planned to attend, and was sure the ladies would enjoy. As I offered the girls another round of drinks, it was only now that I noticed just how incredible they looked seated together, and how their dresses hiked up considerably, flashing me their thighs.

"Thank god!" Alyson exclaimed as we ultimately left the area, apparently glad to be out of sight of prying eyes and photographers.

"Come on, it's not that bad." Vanessa stated, as I reached over and poured them both another drink.

"You're such a baby sometimes Aly." Vanessa snickered.

Meanwhile it was during this time as the girls briefly argued back and forth that Vanessa inadvertently flashed me her cooch, and more importantly her sexy lace underwear. To my delight she seemed to be clad in a sexy little thong, which appeared to be sheer and almost entirely transparent. I flashed Vanessa a sly wink as I reached into a pocket and produced a small vile of coke, which we both proceeded to consume right away. To my amusement Alyson simply sat there watching us, a blank expression on her face as we openly indulged in our seedy habit.

"So what do you say?" Vanessa directed at her friend. "You want to join us and take a hit?"

To our surprise we both fell silent as we heard Alyson respond with, "Sure. Okay!"

Vanessa and I immediately looked at each other and could hardly believe she was serious.

"Really?" Vanessa quipped, "Hell yes! That's my bitch!"

It seemed her earlier comments about being a baby had riled something deep inside Alyson, and wanting to prove to her that she was just as grown up and "sophisticated" as her co-star was, Alyson joined in. Nonetheless, whatever her true motives where I happily obliged and quickly offered her a hit.

"I guess you're just a bad influence on her, eh?" I joked with the "High School Musical" star, as I then watched her snatch the vile and carefully pour a generous line across her Motorola Razr, and offer it to her curious blonde friend.

Comically, it took several attempts but Alyson finally chooffed down the chunky line and we celebrated the occasion with another round of drinks.

"Have you ever even tried coke before?" Vanessa giggled, as Alyson finally divulged that although it was officially her first time, she was not unfamiliar with the drug.

It seemed that although her sister AJ was younger, she had apparently partied with the narcotic regularly, and had even recently served some time in rehab due to it. It was apparently one of Hollywood's worse kept secrets. To our amusement the drug seemed to take effect on Alyson almost immediately, as her pupils dilated and she fidgeted frantically. In fact her strange behavior was enough to get the attention of her co-star, and Vanessa finally erupted.

"Aly! What the fuck is wrong with you?" she snapped abruptly, herself feeling a little anxious. "Stop fidgeting!"

"It's this dress!" she whined, "It just annoys me! I hate it!"

"Well hell, take it off then?"

"Yeah right," Alyson giggled hysterically at the suggestion.

Pausing for a moment she then remarked.

"I just wish I had slipped on some underwear before I left the house today."

Just then, I was suddenly taken aback as Vanessa rolled her eyes, handed me her glass, and proceeded to reach under her own short dress and casually slipped her panties down her legs; and in the process briefly flashed us both her vagina.

"There, happy?" she quipped, "Will this shut you up?"

Right away Alyson and I exchanged glances as we failed to see the reasoning behind Vanessa's gesture. Nonetheless, I didn't argue and simply allowed the girls to carry on, now curious more than ever to see just where it would lead. It was at this point that Vanessa finally peeled her lace underwear from around her high heeled shoes and playfully twirled the tiny garment around her index finger.

"Are you happy now?" she announced. "Now we're both going commando, so you're not alone. Suck it up for god sake!"

Feeling bold, I then reached out to snatch her sexy panties from her finger but Vanessa swiftly snapped her hand back and giggled.

"Oh no!" she giggled. "No you don't! You have to be a lot faster than that to get these from me!"

I suppose Vanessa herself was somewhat under the influence as she suddenly seemed erratic, and without thinking, she instinctively lifted her own panties to her face and inhaled her scent, as though checking to see if they reeked. Realising her actions, she quickly blushed with shame and not knowing what to do or say she flicked them at me with her fingers, causing them to land directly over my wine glass. We all burst out laughed. I then quickly grabbed her cell and proceeded to take a few snaps with her phone, as she snuggled up to her co-star and insisted I take a few happy snaps of the occasion.

Fortunately for me Vanessa did not realize that in her haste to pose for pictures, her already short dress now hiked up considerably, almost pooling around her hips and completely exposing her pussy to me. I licked my chops as I realized she was neatly trimmed and had fashioned a tiny dark strip of pubic hair just above her mound. Meanwhile to our amusement Alyson looked absolutely high in the photos, and the girls played it up for the camera and pouted and faked kissed one another. It was during this time that I took the opportunity to pick up Vanessa's used panties and bring them up to my own face. To my delight they were still warm to the touch and seemed to be a little damp.

"Hmm... I think I might keep these for myself?" I said as I proceeded to stuff then into my pocket.

Witnessing this, Vanessa pounced and suddenly the "High School Musical" star jumped out of her seat and proceeded to grapple with me, wrestling me for her underwear. There we tussled and rolled around with each other while her tiny little dress almost became none existent, and it bunched up around her midriff, leaving her completely exposed from the waist down. It was an incredible scene to see as she was still clad in her high heeled shoes and was all legs and butt, and Alyson shrieked out with excitement as she was almost kicked by Vanessa's flailing limbs. Ultimately, I grabbed Vanessa by the wrists and pinned her arms behind her back, as she now straddled me in the seat. There she glared down at me as she attempted to catch her breath, her chest heaving and her lips quivering.

"Give them back." she almost purred.

"Give what back?" I teased, "What are you talking about?"

"My panties!" she insisted, "I want them back."

With that said Vanessa flicked her hips and inadvertently rubbed her bare sex into my crotch. From the expression on her face I could tell that she could feel the ragging boner which pressed firmly against my pants.

"Give it," she reiterated, before I felt her flick her hips again.

At that precise moment, I glanced over at Alyson who I discovered was taking snaps and had been doing so the entire time we had been scraping.

"Ugh! Get a room!" she laughed hysterically before taking another photo.

"Who needs a room?" Vanessa groaned as she attempted to struggle against me yet again and attempted to break free.

Just then, Alyson then surprised us both as she leaned over and gave her half naked friend a playful slap on the butt, striking her bare bottom and causing Hudgens to shriek out loud.

"Hey!" Vanessa gasped with surprise before Alyson then slumped back into her seat, and now proceeded to record the event via video.

"You guys look so good together," she added, as Vanessa and I looked at each other and laughed and realized just how high Alyson actually was.

"You're just horny and wasted, babe." Vanessa told her, before she returned her attention back on me.

I now watched as she interlocked our fingers together as she sat straddling my legs.

"Err, shut up! I am not!" Alyson replied defensively, "I did the same amount of coke as you did, remember?"

It was then as the ladies continued to bicker back and forth that I noticed a sexy glint in Vanessa's eyes. She was clearly growing aroused by the moment and I could feel her constantly moving her body against me. While I pondered this fact, a moment later Vanessa grabbed her glass and proceeded to slowly pour the contents all over her neck and chest.

"Fuck yes," I grinned as I instinctively leaned forward and licked the middle of her chest, before I ultimately worked my way up to her glossy lips.

Caught up in the moment, Vanessa and I quickly made out with one another, as she continued to grind her bare sex into me. Mauling her neck, I slid my hands to the top of her dress, and without thinking, pulled her strapless gown down her body to reveal her natural, pear shaped breasts. In an instant I enveloped one of her luscious dark nipples, and marveled at how quickly it grew hard in my mouth. The car soon filled with the noise of my sucking and slurping, as Vanessa ran her fingers through my hair and lolled her head back erotically.

"Ugh! Yes!" she let out as I teased her nipples with my tongue, and gently bit it with my teeth.

It was during this heated exchange that she slipped her free hand down between her legs and proceeded to play with herself as I flicked my own hips up and continued to grind my hard cock against her sex. The half Filipino and half Spanish sexpot flashed me a seductive glare as she continued to twiddle her clit, and without warning she presented her slick fingers to my lips, which I eagerly accepted.

"Mm... you taste so fucking good." I told her. "I bet you're so wet right now."

Hudgens simply grinned at my lewd commentary and quickly returned to diddling herself, as I happened to glance across the way and see Alyson staring over at us intently. There the sexy blonde siren had an extremely lustful expression on her face (something I had not yet seen from her before) and I could see her hand gently floating just below the hem of her sexy skirt. It seemed her first instinct was to get off to our display of affection, but despite her predilection to masturbate she simply sat there blushing and watching as we carried on. Fortunately Vanessa followed my eye line and noticed her co-star watching us as well, and to her credit she commented on it.

"Are you enjoying the show?" she teased, to which Alyson did not respond.

"Play with your pussy, Aly." Vanessa then suggested. "We want to see you get off."

To my shock and surprise I then watched as Alyson almost obeyed without hesitation, and she drifted her fingers up the inside of her thighs and gently caresses her bare pussy. Her emerald green eyes never left us for a moment.

"Don't be shy," Vanessa cooed, "Show me that pussy. I want to see it."

I then gulped deeply as I watched Vanessa finally reach over and gently part her friend's legs, completely exposing her sex to both of us and throwing all pretense and decency straight out the fucking window. Alyson simply blushed a deep shade of red but nonetheless obliged. She now lay there in the corner of the limo, her legs spread obscenely wide and her pussy on full display.

"Hmm... what a pretty little pussy." Vanessa grinned, as we both admired her beautiful mound.

Almost immediately I noted how unlike Vanessa, Alyson had a more traditional situation going on below. While her vaginal lips were waxed clean, she seemed to sport a very sexy brown triangle above her puffy slit. Also unlike her co-star who possessed a very dark and prominent labia, the eldest Michalka sister boasted a puffy little pink cunt, which she apparently enjoyed petting with her French manicured fingers.

"God that looks sexy..." Vanessa cooed. "Doesn't she look sexy like that? With her legs spread wide?"

"Definitely," I agreed, as I felt Vanessa gently swivel her hips above me and grind her sex even harder against more.

"I bet she tastes as good as she looks, too." Hudgens teased.

And taking the initiative, I slid my hand between our bodies and plunged two of my fingers deep into Vanessa's dripping cunt, startling her momentarily and causing her to moan out loud.

"Oh!" she gasped before her eyes fluttered and rolled into the back of her head.

"Mm... you're so wet right now, you know that?" I smirked.

Vanessa rolled her head in a circular motion before she suddenly reached down and grasped my cock through my pants.

"You know, two can play that game." she cooed as she squeezed my cock in her hand.

"Oh really?" I grinned. "Let's just see about that."

As I spoke, I gently giggled my fingers around inside of her which immediately caused her to gasp with delight.

"Mm..." she let out.

"You like that?"

"I want to suck your cock!" she suddenly hissed. "And I want to suck it now!"

In an instant, the exotic beauty reached down and frantically began to unbuckle my pants. It took all of a few seconds before my penis was out, and in an instant, I watched as Vanessa Hudgens moved to kneel before me on the floor of the vehicle and hungrily devoured my stiff cock.

"Oh shit!" I let out involuntarily as I felt the back of her mouth, her tongue instantly working and twirling around the bulbous head.

I immediately ran my hands through her long dark locks, as she sucked me keenly, and as I lay there moaning with my eyes shut I opened them a minute later to find Alyson furiously masturbating. There the sultry blonde sat rubbing her cunt fervently with both hands, her legs spread wide and her eyes shut tightly and she concentrated on her impending orgasm. Noting this, I lightly tapped Vanessa on the shoulder and nodded in the direction of her friend, to which Hudgens glanced over to see her friend getting off.

It was a breathtaking scene as we both watched her intently for a moment and realized just how aroused she was. With her legs spread wide, Alyson lay slumped on one side and now reached under her body to penetrate her vagina with two fingers, while the other came across the top and urgently played with her throbbing clit. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen, and judging from Vanessa's reaction, she too thought it was incredibly erotic.

"Need a hand?" Vanessa finally announced, breaking the blonde's concentration.

Realising that she now had an audience, Alyson felt mortified and blushed brightly with shame while Vanessa simply grinned.

"Better yet, how about you come down here and give me a hand?"

To my delight, the singer-turned-actress smiled shyly for a moment before she finally started to move and she peeled herself off the leather seat, her head reeling. We then watched as she gently dropped to her knees beside her sexy friend, and was offered my penis. Gripping me by the base, Hudgens pointed my tool directly at Alyson's face.

"Here, give it a kiss."

Alyson followed her suggestion precisely and ever so gently planted a soft gentle kiss on the very tip of my prick, making me groan and tremble wildly. Suddenly, Vanessa seemed to have a change of heart and she snatched my cock away from her friend's mouth and without warning dribbled a long strand of spit all over the bell-end, encasing it in warm saliva. I could see the lust in Alyson's eyes as she licked at her own luscious lips, before Vanessa directed my gleaming member back towards her friend's mouth.

"Here, try it again."

Without thinking, Aly instinctively parted her lips and took me into her warm mouth, her own saliva mixing with her co-stars. I lay there moaning and transfixed as I admired Alyson's blonde locks, and marveled at the sexy little beauty mark which adorned her cheek. Vanessa cooed seductively to her friend's musing and encouraged her.

"Mm yeah... suck his cock Aly." Vanessa urged. "That's right, nice and slow."

"Wait, open your eyes." I suddenly spoke down to Alyson. "Let me see those beautiful green eyes while you suck my dick!"

Michalka happily obliged, and she proceeded to keep constant eye contact with me as she leisurely blew me. The girls then began to take turns, both of them apparently trying to outdo one another before I finally watched Vanessa slip her dress right over her head, which left her almost entirely naked if not for her stilettos. She then knelt up onto the seat beside me and carefully extended her leg and pivoted it over my lap (and over her friends bobbing head) and while facing me, moved to straddle my lap again.

Hudgens then instructed Alyson to take my cock out of her mouth and guide it into her waiting sex. A moment later, I effortlessly slipped into Vanessa's hot plenge and she wiggled her hips from side to side before I delved deeper inside her velvety hot pussy and she proceeded to ride me keenly. We kissed passionately as she slid up and down the length of my shiny pole, when suddenly as quickly as it had started, she stopped what she was doing and glared over her shoulder at Alyson.

"OK, now take out his cock and polish it, bitch!" she ordered.

Alyson hesitated for just a moment before she gripped my greasy tool and did exactly as she was told, and took me into her hot wet mouth and swallowed my sword. This incredibly lewd and nasty action made us all moan out loud with exhilaration, and I grunted additionally as I felt Alyson's tongue quickly explore and lick the underside of my shaft.

"Yeah, that's right." Vanessa cooed. "Lick his balls, too."

Alyson ultimately slipped me out of her hot mouth and carefully guided me back into Vanessa again, as the dark haired vixen then blared from above, demanding Alyson continue to lick my balls as we fucked. I moaned audibly as I felt Aly's tongue gently massage my nuts and I rewarded Vanessa in kind for her lewd suggestion, kissing her hard on the lips while I pinched her nipples with both hands. Suddenly, Hudgens stopped what she was doing again and she climbed off me in haste and insisted that she and her co-star swap positions. It seemed Vanessa was suddenly intrigued at watching me fuck her blonde friend, and she took up her position on the floor between my legs as Alyson moved into position over my vacant lap.

"What the hell are you doing?" Vanessa complained, "Take off that fucking dress!"

Before Alyson could respond, Hudgens grasped at her ensemble and urgently stripped it from her, leaving her exposed and as naked as the day she was born. Vanessa and I now both marveled at her co-stars incredible figure, as it seemed underneath all those clothes was a phenomenal hard body. While I eagerly grabbed at her butt, Vanessa playfully fondled her impressive breasts causing Alyson to giggle nervously as she slowly moved into position.

To our amusement the ditsy blonde proceeded to turn in the wrong direction and now moved to sit reverse cowgirl style on top of me, facing away from me and towards Vanessa on the floor. To her credit Vanessa simply laughed but quickly instructed her clueless friend to lean back against me, and while spreading her legs as wide as possible she grasped my tool and guided me into Alyson's dripping honey pot. I almost gasped out loud as I discovered just how tight the singer/songwriter in fact was, and for a moment I almost presumed she might be a virgin, or better yet that I was accidentally jammed inside her butt.

Unfortunately for me Alyson did not seem to possess the skill or stamina of her friend and despite her efforts could not seem to find a consistent rhythm while bouncing over me. In fact, I quickly grew frustrated as my cock slipped out of her a number of times, and I finally seized her by her luscious hips and directed her to lay still, while I took charge and pounded up into her. In the meanwhile I could feel Vanessa's fingers wandering all over my legs and crotch, while her other hand leisurely explored her co-stars body. It was a few moments later that we both heard Alyson inhale sharply and moan out loud, and I craned my head to look over and see Vanessa hungrily eating her cunt! (all the while as I penetrated her).

"Vanessa! Oh! Vanessa!?" Alyson moaned breathlessly as she thrashed her hips wildly and almost passed out at the combined onslaught.

Hudgens simply snickered at her friend's conniptions and cruelly tweaked one of her hard nipples.

"Cum for Aly!" Vanessa purred up at her. "Cum all over that big fat cock!"

Both Michalka and I moaned at this comment.

"Don't think I forgot about you," I then heard Vanessa say, and I suddenly felt her place her hands on my legs and spread my knees wide apart.

A moment later, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt her tongue generously paint across my balls, and slithering lower, suddenly glide across my taint before she ultimately proceeded to rim me.

"Oh! You dirty little bitch!" I moaned out loud, and she simply grinned up at me and plunged her tongue deeper inside.

It was the first time I had ever had my ass licked by another person, and the action was so lewd and thrilling that it made my head spin.

"Do you like that?" she replied with a evil grin. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Hell no!" I literally gasped. "Don't you dare!"

With that said, Vanessa giggled before she leaned down and jammed her hot wet tongue all the way inside my ass, just as Alyson proceeded to find a steady pace and now swiveled her hips in a circular motion.

"Fuck. Me." I grunted audibly to the combined assault.

This shared sensation finally pushed me over the edge, and before I could respond accordingly I suddenly began to explode, filling Alyson Michalka's pristine cunt with multiple ropes of semen.

"Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Vanessa moaned ecstatically from between my legs, as she replaced her tongue with a single finger and watched me treat her friend to a creampie.

"Come inside that bitch! Yeah!" she urged.

I jerked wildly as my orgasm surged through me, and finally lay motionless, trying to catch my breath. Having had my fill, I began to wonder if the ladies still wanted to go to the party, or now just wanted to call it a night and go someplace else. As suspected, Vanessa soon suggested I drop them off at home and several minutes later we arrived outside Alyson's apartment where the girls prepared to climb out.

"Well... I had a great time tonight ladies." I commented, as the girls continued to put on their clothes and straighten themselves up.

"So I guess we'll keep in touch?" I added, to which Vanessa simply scoffed.

"Err, I don't think so."

"No?"

"I'm afraid tonight was just a onetime deal."

I looked at Alyson who suddenly seemed to be coming down from her high and now looked absolutely mortified about what he had done. Not wanting to ruin a great evening, I simply rolled my eyes and helped myself to another drink.

"Fair enough," I replied, before I looked at the blonde. "What about you? Do you feel the same way too?"

Alyson simply shrugged her shoulders and seemed eager to get out of the vehicle as well. A minute later, the car finally came to a complete stop and the ladies hurriedly climbed out. Taking the hint, I closed the door behind them and not wasting any time I instructed the driver to take off. We quickly peeled away from the curb leaving the girls standing in the middle of the dimply lit street.

"Fucking Hollywood whores!" I snickered. "They all take themselves way too seriously."

Still, despite my brief disappointment over the way the evening ended, I had to admit that up until that point it had been an unforgettable night. As I returned my attention back to business, a blinking light in the dark caught my attention and I reached over to discover it was in fact Vanessa Hudgens cell phone.

"Uh-Oh." I laughed. "What have we got here? You have got to be kidding me?"

Being nosey, I immediately flipped it open and searched through the media folders to find and view several videos from our escapade, but in the process I also noted that our encounter in the car was not the only highlight for the apparently adventurous Miss Hudgens. Realising the opportunity I suddenly held in my hand, I burst out laughing and began to scheme my next move.

Post Thanks / Like

just like i expected it to be TPG ahha, EPIC!

Post Thanks / Like

Worth the wait. One of the best stories in general and certainly one of the best Aly stories I've read so far. You truly managed to bring all the incredible ideas together, as expected, and you weren't joking when you said it was really hot! Well done, TPG.

Good length too. Of course I have no problem with longer stories (as long as they aren't novels, lul) but quite happy to see it wasn't so short to be left thinking, "that's it?" -- None the less I am definitely left wanting MORE, but that was of course expected from the beginning. how could you not? :D

If not for Aly alone, then the inclusion of the sexy Vanessa and the writing skills of TPG makes this story absolutely worth reading every single line, especially since it's only the beginning and I'm excited for more.

4. Thanks thanked for this post