Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Dreams zzZ

Post Thanks / Like

favorite Celebrity Dreams zzZ

I figured since I have so many erotic celeb dreams (I dream about them almost every night, no shit) I'd start a thread. I mean, I assume I'm not the only one who's had dreams about their favorite celebrity crushes? So with that said...

Who and What Was Your Last CELEBRITY Dream About?

2. Thanks thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I might as well start - seeing as I just had a fucking crazy/erotic dream about Charlize Theron this morning.

Don't even ask me to explain it - cause as we all know they hardly ever make any sense - but suffice to say it was weird... and hot! One minute we were physically fighting with each other - and the next we were going at it like two rabbits.

4. Thanks Volonter thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sophie Monk baby!!! Just last night, had a pretty interesting dream about Sophie - wasn't too crazy - just making out with her a lot - whenever I bumped into her during various locations - which was nice.

Must have been something buried deep in my subconscious - since that was what I wanted to do whenever I would bump into her at various events in real life!! (through work). A guy can dream right? (well clearly). I think it was this set of candids from the weekend that sparked that dream.

Post Thanks / Like

I never get dreams about celeb's, it's usually women who I work with/have worked with I must be strange. What I wouldn't give for a mind blowing Eva/Kim/Tweedy dream.

I did have one celeb dream once (can't remember who with) and it felt so real that it fucked me up for a couple of days, it was weird. Anyone else get that?

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hehe sorry to hear that dude. Yeah I guess I'm just lucky that way - but I guess I have celebs on the brains like 24/7 - so its no surprise they enter my dreams as well - in fact its actually strange when I DON'T dream about someone famous (like today/last night). Its always a let down the next morning if I don't have one.

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great night/dream - I must have fallen asleep with the radio still on cause I had that "Teenage Dream" song on my mind from the moment I fell asleep to when I woke up - was humming it all night/morning - and had a pretty hot dream about Katy Perry because of it I suspect.

Not only that, but Paris Hilton made an appearance in it as well?! LOL. I can't remember the details with Paris but it was pretty funny cause she played the role of a neighbor - and was constantly checking up on Katy and I?

God its annoying when a song gets stuck in your head!!!

Post Thanks / Like

hehe woke up after having an uneventful one (about 2am) then went back to sleep and had a dream about Kristin Kreuk ...which then turned into a Jennifer Love Hewitt dream! lol

11. Thanks TheLW, Volonter, sanchezdirty thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, well that was intense - just woke up 10am (went to sleep 4am) and had a dream about Britney Spears of all people - its been a while since she entered my head - I was almost disgusted/pissed off with myself for dreaming about her when I woke up. Funnily enough she was the last celebrity I saw/thought about before I dozed off.

Post Thanks / Like

Just had a great dream about Jessica Alba (watching her get fucked!) followed by Maria Menounos (on a date). Doesn't get much better than that!!

14. Thanks TheLW, sanchezdirty thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a dream about Jen Hawkins this morning - didn't get to bang her unfortunately, and for the most part was just talking to her - but when it comes to Jen, I'll take what I can get.

16. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, hearsz liked this post
Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast